Survivor Cagayan – S28E9 – The Tony Show

survivorlogosurcast22

Here we are again, Castways. 10 down, 7 to go before the winner is crowned. LJ was s91blindsided last week and it was all Tony’s fault. Back at camp following the vote, Jefra wants to know who flipped. I think this is the most she has said all season.She doesn’t trust Tony anymore, I’m not sure why she ever did. Trish understands why he did what he did and still trusts him.. Silly girl.. Spencer says he’s not upset because LJ being gone works to his advantage. Now though, in his mind, Tony has to go before Tony does it to him.

The next morning, Tony is worried that he pissed everyone off so he disappears to the s92water well to build himself a spy shack so he can sit and listen to what the others are saying. While he’s testing it out along come Jefra and Trish. Trish still trusts him but knows he’s playing his game. She believes that the 5 remaining in their aliance are tight. Jefra is upset that LJ is gone and feels like she can’t trust anything Tony says. Tony TH says that he trusts Trish, Kass, and Woo. Can’t trust Jefra because she doesn’t trust him.

Reward Challenge

s93Two teams of 4 are playing for an afternoon BBQ at the Callao Cave. They have to row a boat out to each of those 4 crates and collect 2 boat paddles from each. First they have to row out to the end and then collect the paddles on the way back. Another rule is all 4 players have to be in the boat before they can go to the next crate. The teams are, Orange – Woo, Trish, Kass, and Tony. Purple – Spencer, Jeremiah, Jefra, and Tasha.  Once they have all 8 of their paddles, they can go back to their platform, begin unmasking their paddles to to solve their s94puzzle, to win the game. Purple wins. This is bad news for Tony because the time away will give the others a chance to strategize without him and Jefra is one of that team. Remember, she’s pissed about losing her bestie, LJ.

Back at camp, Tony wants to talk strategy too, and is promising Kass her spot in this alliance. Plus, kill me now, he’s begun taling in third person in his THs. Maybe he always has, I don’t know. Trish is s95more interested in the limes and papayas she has found. She and Woo go to collect some, and after he shakes some papayas from the tree, he falls out of it on his ass. Not to worry folks, he isn’t hurt too bad.. Meanwhile, Tony is looking for that special power hidden idol.

The others are off at their reward of their BBQ lunch. They do a little strategy talk of s96their own and Spencer tries to get some sort of read on Jefra. They also get letters from home with their lunch. Jefra’s is from her mother and it basically tells her to leave her honest self at home and play to win. At the end of this, they have all decided that Tony has got to go, and that Jefra is now part of the anti-Tony alliance. We’ve been here before kids…

Immunity Challenge

After this lunch, we get right to the immunity challenge. Players will start at the top s98of these ramps balancing a ball on a stick. At 10 minute intervals, they will move down the ramp and also hold the stick at a lower point on the handle. If the ball falls off or if they fall off, they are out of the game. When it all shakes out, Tasha wins immunity and is safe from elimination.

Pre Tribal and Tribal

I’m going to wrap this up here. The one thing I didn’t want to see happen, happened. Tony found the special power idol. The special power is it is only good to the one who finds it AND (this is the big one), it can be used After the vote is read. I get the feeling Tony is going to really be insufferable from this point forward. Tribal wasn’t all that exciting this week, as the episode really wasn’t. Spencer, Tasha, and Jeremiah are clearly at the bottom. Voters vote, Spencer plays his idol and gets no votes #wastedidol, and it is Jeremiah who is voted out..

s99See  you next week with the Survivor Auction – MTH

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

89 Responses to Survivor Cagayan – S28E9 – The Tony Show

How you doin? In my Wendy Williams voice. 😀

Powell just wrote you about southern charm on the last page.

Have a great day all, BBL- 🏃🏃🏃

Chismosa I’m glad you like SC. It really is a good show. The sleeping around within the group is yuck but oh well. Funny how Cameran just got married and she was kinda sorta liking Shep. Maybe she saw that Shep just wants to be a rich playboy for now so why waste her time.
        Did you watch Alex’s vlog? I’m still in shock that she and JZ spent time together in the Hamptons for Easter. She was funny when she said she’s not telling what they were doing. Now that sounds like a classic JZ move. Alex should know that we really don’t care what Jill is up to.

• SoutheastVA says:

Fine Powell. It’s a bright sunny comfortable day down here. How you doin? (in my Sha na na voice)

I’m doin’ fine Miss Powell. It’s rainy and dreary in Husker Land, but I’m great! Made my favorite meal last night for supper – potato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Perfect for a stormy night.

• AZGirl says:

Beautiful weather here in AZ. Cooling down this weekend. Heading to the Grand Canyon to hike.

Not so great! One more week of this LID(Low Iodine Diet) diet for the next procedure I have to do and it’s killing me! I have been off all medications, which is throwing me into Hypothyroid status, which is what they have to do for the procedure, but it’s making me very sleepy and nauseous. This is all expected and textbook symptoms leading up to the procedure. All I want is bread and butter, and pizza and I can’t have any of that until a week from Sunday, oh and somehow have this weird craving for Goldfish-crackers, I never eat those, only when I am with the kidlets(niece and nephew), but for some reason really want those too! Told Mr T-Rex to be prepared next weekend, as this Rexxie is going to be ready to eat, although I say that now and probably won’t get but a few bites in before being full. I have a list full of what I want to eat when the procedure is completed! I get back on my meds by that Monday to help level off my hormones, YIPPEE, can’t wait, as I was doing well on the Synthroid. Going to tough it out for the next week, because this procedure is the one that knocks those lingering cancer cells out of the body, actually gets them to basically implode and go away.

• T-Rex I haven’t had gluten since June, so I know the bread, pizza, cake, cookie, muffins jonesing!!! You can do this!!! LOL at the goldfish, I saw them at the store yesterday and stopped and looked at the display….I never ate them before but they sure looked good yesterday!! All those “lingerers” are in for it and they are going to be OUT!!! The Home Stretch is in sight!!! So proud of you!!!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hey T-Rex! Glad to get an update from you. Sorry you’re having a rough go of it, but good to know this is, for the most part expected. Hang in there! You have an amazing will and will have this beat before you know it. ❤

T-Rex I’m sorry. That sucks. But you continue to #KickTheCrapOutofCancer so it’s well worth it. Hopefully you’ll gradually get to eat what you’re craving to kinda get you to what your “normal” is at this time. BIG hugs to you. You keep fighting the good fight.

• AZGirl says:

You can do this Rexxy!! We are cheering you on. Crack me up about the Goldfish cravings.

Hi t-Rex!!! Thanks for the update. Be well, stay well, you are still in my prayers.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I went to eye doc to get new RX so I can see you all better. Back in the office so my computer can give me hell….we are currently having a love/hate relationship.

2. Butters'Mom says:

Rexie is kicking cancer’s ass. Yahoo!!!

3. StaceySuperfly says:

I agree MTH that was a boring episode. Tony is getting pretty manic, wonder if he is gonna flame out? Love that Tash won immunity again, would like to see her make the final. Why the hell did Jefra not flip? Her ass needs to go next for not taking the opportunity to take out Tony…we need him to use that idol right away or the game is his. Even Woo falling out of the tree was boring as hell this week…Thanks for the recap!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh, he’s for sure going to “flame out” soon – love that terminology! Jazzed that Latasha got immunity again. I’ll be back with more….

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Survivor – too bad we can’t chat online while that is on, maybe not many of us, but there is SO much to snark on!

I didn’t think this episode was boring, actually, I thought it was classic Survivor! This special powers idol is … very special and a nice (new) twist. Can you believe that tree he found it under? Unbelievable!!! So he can only use that once and then he’s gone to Flame Out as StaceySuperfly said, LOL. I never liked Tony, but he is playing a damn good game.

So that really was the Tony show last night and Jeff, I think he got knocked in the head with a coconut in unseen footage, maybe in the spy shack because it created 3 person talk. Don’t think he did that before…came out of the spy shack talking that way. The guy is so excited he might just spaz out before long. He won’t be worried they will vote him and they will do so and he plays idol and then they vote him next time. Not gonna win asshat!

Setting aside the Tony show, they could have titled the episode “Jefra Speaks” and whines, moans, cries, has a change of heart, has another change of heart. Oh Jefra, you were exhausting. So I had pegged the last of the beauties to get snuffed, and then the brawn … except Woo and that leaves him, Latasha, Spencer & Kass for final four. Woo for the win was my pick and I stay with what I said and not change every week, but if I did Latasha’s odds are much higher now – that girl is FOCUSED! Thanks, MTH! 🙂

• MelTheHound says:

Jefra is a fool. I like the idea of making these people use their idols.. You never know, sometimes they won’t… That idiot Garret got sent home with his.. Woo is the Jeff Spicoli of this group….. Flame out 😆 Heheheeee

4. T-Rex says:

For supposedly being a Braniac, Spencer was a fool to think that HE would be voted out BEFORE Jeremiah and held onto his Idol a bit longer. Shows that the Brains again not functioning too well out there.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

True about the brainiac…but he could win challenges, so I think he will be okay. Wonder why Jeremiah felt compelled to spill that he was a fashion model? For what freakin purpose did that serve? LOL

Funny thing about Jefra is last week I said she was so dang quiet that she could stay under the radar, but she was too vocal all at once – in one episode (or at least as we set it edited) and I really thought she would have gone last night! No one likes the wishy-washy…if you do it, do it like Kass. Keep your mouth shut and vote!

Jefra is “Collateral damage”: if she thinks that either side of that alliance was going to keep her along until the end she is as stupid as she sounds! She is only a vote and once the numbers are in their favor, either side would have booted her to the jury. I say she probably goes next week, but we shall see.

• MelTheHound says:

That’s why I like Kass… She just keeps it to herself..

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

So many thoughts…so many posts 😉 WHAT the heck was Tony doing with the special idol out (fiddling with it like an idiot) while Spencer was playing his? And then Tony mutters “it’s a fake idol” and puts it away. ???

None of that made sense….someone help me out with what that was about!

• iceNfire says:

Hi TT – I have a small chat room at the bottom right side of my blog if you want to use it to chat Survivor.. Just click my name to find it. Only holds 10 people but youre welcome to it 🙂

• MelTheHound says:

Let’s see how many of those asshats are stupid enough to believe it’s fake. I have to apologize, it was so late when I got to that part, i Missed that little bit of info..

6. I am so sick of people on Survivor being scared of someone “maybe having the idol”!!!!!! If you think they have the idol vote for them, MAKE THEM USE IT!!!!! Figure out the numbers and DO IT!!!! They are such idiots…… Why be scared that they have the idol, force their hand, ugh… Now Elmer Fudd has this special idol in his “bag of tricks” what a goob!! I am not really ranting about last night per se….I am just ranting about ALL of Survivor, lol!!

• iceNfire says:

I hate that Tony found that idol! Production manipulation? These shows seem to think that viewers love to hate … but I just hate

• iceNfire says:

And! I’m still waiting for you to fill in the blanks on our hangman game PPindy

• designernailsdiana says:

Ice- I thought the same thing when I saw them following him running around like a lunatic. I said He’ll find it because someone wants him to find it.

Isn’t it ridic? Um someone has it. Make them use it and stop whining.

• I KNOW!!!!!! …said in a derpy, whiny voice, “oh they might have the idol, derp, derp, derp” I mean SERIOUSLY!!!! How do these people survive in the real world????

• MelTheHound says:

I agree.. If the show follows suit with idols, let the real ass kissing begin..

Make him use the damn idol, then get rid of him. Simple numbers people…

T-Rex!!!! I am soooo proud of you! hang in there! those cancer cells don’t stand a chance against you – just one more week – one more treatment – then home free!!! – I keep you and yours in my prayers always –

thanks Jeff for the blog -at first I did not like Tasha after the throwing out of the rice incident, but I have to say, she is determined – still liking either Woo or Kass for the win – Spencer! seriously? playing the idol was a dumb move – and TT I’m with you what exactly was the point of Tony playing with his idol right in the open and then muttering about it afterwards? Bizarre!!!

as for Jeffra – yes I cried when she was trying to read her Mom’s letter –

and I have absolutely no idea why Jerimiah felt it was important to let “the cat out of the bag” that he was a model, but it was just plain dumb for Spencer to reveal that he had the idol! why do they always do that!!! it makes no sense – at all –

• designernailsdiana says:

Shamrock it was J’Tia who tossed the rice. Unless you mean how Tash reacted to it.

• shamrockblonde says:

you are probably right – I got them confused! thanks for the correction – in the beginning of Survivor I constantly get the contestants confused –

How are you doing? How did the doctor visit go?

• MelTheHound says:

Yes, it was JTia… They told her she was going to be voted out and that was her preemptive FU to the group, then she wasn’t voted out. She never made the remix though.

• MelTheHound says:

Spencer is a boob. Not even a … (Never mind).. That conversation about cat out of the bag, confessions has to be among the dumbest of all Survivor conversations.

Well not Home-Free, unfortunately I will never be Home-Free, just “Manageable” but that’s like remission, and I will take that! You can live to be in your 90’s with that kind of news!

Soooo glad to hear you are almost done! You are so strong. omg just thinking you are almost through and into manageable just puts a really big smile on my face!!

Ladebra you mean I saw the first epi of Salem? Cool. I’m shocked. Cuz get what? I was asleep and woke up to it coming on. I had no idea. 🙂 I won’t spoil it.

9. Update on my car repair guy….he called.. hee hee… I made him explain it to me about 3 times….I kept asking him clarifying questions….and then he said “I really screwed up big time.” and I said, “THAT’S what I was waiting to hear, I will send you a check.” and he says, “Oh we don’t take checks.”….hmmm, I think he is kidding and say, “well then I guess you won’t be getting the $250!!” lol, he says, “well I guess we could take a check….” he wasn’t kidding me!!! HAHAHA!!! I told him I would call him back with the credit card info as soon as I talked to my hubs, haha…. I keep forgetting to tell my husband he called….oh well…. Raiders fans don’t take to being messed with lightly….I might call him this afternoon…or tomorrow….definitely before end of business Friday, I don’t want to ruin his weekend, I’m not a monster!!! 🙂

Hi Diana. How are you?

Hey everyone. I forgot to bring up on NY 2 weeks ago when Ramona was fixing breakfast. Did anyone notice how outdated her kitchen was? Small too. In fact, I have notice that her entire apartment is very outdated.

When she was in the closet w/that lady I saw the outdated window treatment. They need to renovate.

I have a theory! I saw on twitter that Papa Smurf says he got a spin-off. Gonna be at Bar One, and I think the Bar One he is opening in Charleston. Anyway… maybe that is why Nene is all done with Cynthia? Maybe, you know Nene thinks she put the food in Peter and Cynthia’s mouth and they should use her production company for that spin off and put lots on money in her pocket cause she’s rich, very rich! And Cynthia and Peter were all “Nope nope nope”. 🙂

Peter’s getting a spin-off? Wow! He’s lost his bars because of a to z & he’s got a spin-off? Well. Bravo just loves a spin-off. Ladebra I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why after all these years she’s all of a sudden done w/Cynthia. I don’t get NeNe. Cynthia seems to be a great friend. You know what? NeNe is breaking that friendship contract Cynthia had her sign.

I can see him on an episode of “Bar Rescue”, but a spin off series? Someone’s bojiving us. But it would explain Nene’s attacks on Cynthia.

• AZGirl says:

You better believe it!
      ITS OFFICIAL! First Born picked up his SRP employee badge today. He called me and said “Mom..I have some bad news….SRP did not hire me after all..JUST KIDDING” What a butthead.
      I told him I have a gun, a shovel and an alibi….he,he,he..
      Seriously we have been through so much. Kicked out of NAU. Community College. Graduates with honors from ASU. Now I need to get rid of the girlfriend.

Heading to the Grand Canyon tomorrow and then Monument Valley Saturday. Weather on Saturday is going to be cold and rainy. It will still be nice to get away.

LOL AZGirl. One step at a time w/getting rid of the GF. 🙂 Congrats to AZSon.

• AZGirl says:

Powell she is a 38 year old mother of 3 with a highschool education. I know that sound snobby but there is no future. If she had a career I would be less stressed about it.

I TOTALLY see your point. I agree. I’m sorry AZSon but you don’t need a 38 yr old mom w/3 kids. He’s too young for that. He should be whooping it up not wondering if his GF can get a babysitter so that they can go out. I’m w/you AZGirl. So what’s the plan? I’m in. 😉

• AZGirl says:

shhhhhhh…..I told my 36 year old handsome trainer to go and hit on her at work. She is a bartender. 🙂 Oh…Mr. AZGirl does not know I train with this trainer…for 15 years. Hey! AZGirl needs some time to herself. 🙂

Wow, AZ girl, what’s the age difference? It sounds like he’s just getting his life started and his gf is a woman who has LIVED a bit more. Well, you are going to the Grand CANYON!!! Invite her! Isn’t that a giant crater in the ground…? A little push here or there,…or you could ask her “hey what’s down there?” And then ….byyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!

The movie Burlesque w/Cher and Christina Aguilera is on Bravo. You think Sonja w/the sexy J is watching for tips?

Sonja is sailing down DeNial – 🙂 … but speaking of Cher, do you follow her on twitter? she is a little cookoo, but in a good way!

Yes I do. I love me some Cher. She was on Kelly and Michael 2 weeks ago. She’s going on tour. I love the wigs and the outfits. That’s all Cher. Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj have nothing on Cher.

14. Boobah says:

Not sure if this link will work, but here’s an article about Sonja. It mentions the toaster ovens – she admits they were a “dead end” idea!

15. LaineyLainey says:

Just a heads up: Diana posted an update on the Hope &Prayer page,

• cusi77 says:

Gracias! I will go read!

I am leaving a message about Sofia’s Surgery tomorrow… Please many Prayers for my baby girl… Surgery at 7:30 AM. Will last approximately 3 hours. I am in panic…Sorry…

16. Jan (TexasTart) says: