Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County & Southern Charm

Real Housewives Of Orange County

“Fakes-giving, Fake Friends”

RHOOC S9 cast

The dinner party continues at Shannon’s OC home, and while the ladies hop onboard the fun bus, Heather seems to have been left at the station. As Heather leaves town for the holidays, the ladies meet for a “Fakes-giving” Feast where they air out their grievances.  I’m not sure what these ladies have done to new housewife Lizzie, but I see no indications of when she’s making an appearance.

_________________________

Southern Charm

Season 1 Reunion

SC S1E9

The reunion was recently recorded in Andy’s playhouse. Based on the location and timing, I suspect it was an after thought once Bravo realized this rookie series peaked at 1.2 million viewers in the season finale.  Tonight the cast comes together to reveal what’s new in their lives and to discuss some of the most-talked about moments this season. Plus, the relationship rollercoaster between Kathryn and Thomas takes center stage as the two reveal the current status of their love life.

_________________________

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Orange County, Southern Charm. Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County & Southern Charm

1. chismosa™ says:

Abby lee miller next week. Wendy suggested that. This show is so desperate. Need to change judges yesterday.

I know she is cray, but I look forward to Abby Lee on DWTS.

Yes I may tune in. Won’t help ratings so I don’t mind!

I’d love to see her GO at NAYnay. But MAYBAY NAYnay will be out tonight. ✌️Fingers crossed

No more nene on DWTS! Too bad, I enjoyed watching her on that show.

As enjoyable as she is/ used to be she’s just left such a sour taste in my mouth now; so I’m glad she’s out. Just for the ego.
            Tony was like – “um yeah, we’ve become friends”

Ringing endorsement! Lol

2. designernailsdiana says:

As I’m watching this repeat of last weeks show I’m starting to wonder if the little Bravo interns weren’t running around doing what the producers had them do such as taking wine bottles away from Shannon’s husband or turning the oven down so the potatoes wouldn’t cook right.

3. chismosa™ says:

Evan lycksek or whatever is there —- and juan pablo.

So strategically placed behind the hosts on camera. Funny.

4. chismosa™ says:

I feel Andy is a bit touchy on twitter. Feeling the heat from all sides.

The view also …… Sherri and whoopi I believe last week took Stupid™’s side.
    Wonder if anyone will not take poor baby Porsha’s side on the View. Maybe Jenny.

Bawbwa won’t know what the hell’s going on.

5. Because Eddie would have never heard what Tamara said, it’s not like it was on National TV!!!!

6. chismosa™ says:

S
    E
    E

YA!!!! 👋👋👋👋👋👋

7. LaineyLainey says:

Watching my dvr of “the voice” now. I’m liking the Texan, Jake and the rocker, Kat. Anybody else watching the voice this season?

Hi Everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for all the great blogs & comments. Happy Birthday PP! I hope you had a great day.

Happy Birthday AZGirl, I think that I missed yours. (sorry, I’m just getting caught up) And Happy Anniversary LL. 30 years~ I hope I can say that someday. 🙂

Cusi, I got your email, I’m so happy that Sophia is doing better.

Thanks, love! WHATS NEW in your world? 😉

• boston02127 says:

I got my cap & gown (and tickets) today!! I wore my cap and gown when I ate supper tonight. hahaha, Other than that it’s been the same old stuff. 🙂

YEAH, BABY, YEAH! Happy for you!! So proud of you! I saw it on twitter, wanted to see it here, too!! 😊. I love that you wore it for dinner!!! That’s awesome!

• AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston that’s awesome — so happy for you. Exciting !

• NJBev says:

Oh boston, that is such great news! I feel like we have been
          going to school with you for the last few years! Such a great
          accomplishment, you should be so proud of yourself! I’ll
          bet your Mom is smiling down on you with a grin so big, nodding
          to herself “that’s my girl!!” I know we’re all sitting here and thinking
          the same thing. You done good, kiddo- real good. Pat
          yourself on the back, and know how proud everyone is for
          you!!!!

• Thank you Boston! Hope all is well!!!

• AZGirl says:

Congratulations Boston. We are all so proud of you. I remember when you had hidden your tuition money (cash) somewhere and could not find. Brought back memories of me paying cash for my tuition. You found the money and here you are…..DONE!
      To quote a popular song on the radio…”This is going to be the best day of my life”. “whot whoooo”!

Congratulations on getting your cap and gown, Boston. I know you’re looking forward to graduation day. I’m proud of you girl!

10. TrashyT says:

Congratulations Boston!

11. chismosa™ says:

Lainey I found someone taped you dancing. You better be careful, there are eyes 👀everywhere.

Should we be nervous about Vicki’s grandson roaming freely around?

Good morning everyone. Happy hump day eve.

Boston I read upthread w/a smile. Girl I’m so so happy for you. You did it!!! Such a great accomplishment. LOL at you eating dinner in your cap and gown. I totally understand. I remember that so well. LynnFam is very proud of you. BIG BIG hug to you. Congratulations!!! 😀

Read between the lines on this one, his right hand “bitch” as she put it, got give plus years and that was AFTER she “rolled over” on Apollo Nida and gave the Feds everything she knew. I would bet Apollo gets almost 10 years for his sentence. They are working out the plea deal, but no way he serves less time then the woman that worked with the Feds to get the evidence against him, plus he is a convicted felon from a previous stay in a prison, at the courtesy of State! Sad though his kids aren’t going to really get to know him while they are growing up, and heck with his prison track record that might not be a bad thing.

Morning! Congratulations Boston!
    I watched the SC reunion this morning; no fireworks, but it was interesting to catch up with them since they filmed the show. I hope there is a season 2, but I also hope it doesn’t devolve into a mean backstabbing format.
    Hope anyone in MS and TN that is in the path of the storms stays safe.

15. MelTheHound says:

Good Morning – New Blog (sorry it’s late, My fault)

16. T-Rex says: