Real Housewives of New York – S6E8 – Unforgivable Debt

RHONY S6 castReal Housewives of New York

by EmpressofAiken

Aviva and Ramona were supposed to attend one last brunch at Sonja’s borrowed Hampton’s house but Ramona called to tell Sonja that she wasn’t feeling well and couldn’t make it.  Sonja knew that Ramona was just avoiding her and that things aren’t quite right between them.  She took Ramona’s absence as an excuse to fill in Aviva about how Ramona is projecting her problems onto Sonja and Aviva tried to tell her how much they really love each other.Carole Radziwill, LuAnn de Lesseps, Ramona Singer

Ramona was feeling well enough to meet with LuAnn and Carole to tour a designer show house, where Ramona decided to peel some of the removable wallpaper off the wall.  When they stepped out onto the patio,  LuAnn’s line of melamine tableware just happened to be on display.  I’m sure the makers of Corelle are shaking in their boots.   The best sales pitch LuAnn could offer for it was that you can’t break it.  Ramona found another use for it by tossing a plate into the pool, proving that it makes a very good floating Frisbee.   The three ladies flopped onto one of the beds and talked about Sonja’s financial situation and her townhouse which is for sale or for rent or in trusteeship or has been condemned by the City of New York due to plumbing issues.   LuAnn, in her talking head, said that the conversation made her uncomfortable which didn’t stop her from taking notes for future reference.  Carole then headed over to Heather’s rental to tell her all about Sonja’s money woes.  Nobody’s secrets are safe and Jimmy Buffet started playing in my head,

“You can hear it on the coconut telegraph
Can’t keep nothin’ under their hat
You can hear ‘em on the coconut telegraph
Sayin’ who did dis and dat
Dis and dat dis and dat”

Kristen visited a modeling agent in the city and found out that she’s too old for the type of modeling she used to do.  He suggested that she move to Milwaukee or Chicago or Atlanta, secondary markets where her attributes might still be put to some use.   He tried to reassure her by telling her that she still had some mileage.

Aviva and LuAnn met up at the Duck Walk Vineyard and sampled some wine while waiting for Ramona and Sonja.  After trying one which was made with grapefruit, Aviva said that it was too acidic, like urine.  I can’t explain, nor do I want to know, how she knows what urine tastes like.  When Ramona and Sonja finally showed up, it was obvious that the two weren’t on the best of terms.  LuAnn asked Sonja about the toaster oven and what had become of it.  Sonja got a little testy stating that her brand is bigger than just a mere toaster over.   After all, there were accompanying mitts and tongs.  Aviva said that when she thinks Sonja, she thinks sexy which led Ramona to comment that Sonja should produce a line of sex toys.LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan

The foursome took their wine outside and Ramona wanted to clear the air with Aviva.  She said that she made peace for the sake of the group and Aviva said that she’s fine with everybody except Carole.   Does she mean Heather, too?  She can’t mean Heather.  We’ve been watching and didn’t see any budding friendship between Heather and Aviva.   LuAnn  piped up to tell Aviva that she goes a little overboard.  Aviva told LuAnn that she’s a fence sitter.  Sonja said that LuAnn is always neutral which is why Sonja didn’t marry royalty.  According to Sonja, marrying royalty means that you put up or shut up.  LuAnn said that she has an opinion and her opinion is that Sonja is a bitch.   Yep, no equivocation going on there.   Ramona jumped in to offer advice to Sonja on how to promote her brand to department stores.  Sonja then went into some sort of rant about all of the things she has going – lingerie, wigs, handbags, shoes, gloves, skin care and what I think was a line of jewelry called the Yellow and White Diamond Collection.  She insisted that she’s told all of them about it, over and over, but it just goes in one ear and out the other.

Heather stopped by Carole’s apartment for a night of beer, tequila and pizza.  Carole said that she wanted to have a little freshening done – a facelift on her apartment.   Heather talked about her dueling lawsuits between Yummie Tummie and Spanx.  Carole’s neighbor, Tripp, came over to ask Carole to dog sit and stayed for some tequila and pizza.  Carole said that she wanted to get rid of the piano, which her ex-boyfriend Russ used to play.   When she met with the contractor,  she told him that she wanted to turn her existing office into a bigger closet.  Her other, even stranger, idea, was to turn her kitchen into her office, as she doesn’t really use it anyway.

Sonja was home cleaning the bathroom when Ramona came by.  Ramona wants Sonja to start looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in case she loses her townhouse.  Sonja just waved it all off.  She has angels on her side and thinks only positive thoughts.  She told Ramona that she lives in the moment, not in fear and has to come from a place of strength.   Her answer to all of her legal and financial woes is to light her abundance candle and hope for the best.   That’s great if you’re Peter Pan.  Ramona was being kind when she said that Sonja has her head buried in the sand.

Aviva and her husbands had a family dinner before sending Harrison off to camp.  Reid warned the boy that he shouldn’t behave the way he did at camp, by sneaking to the girls’ rooms and playing with them.  They’re all weird – every one of them.

Sonja was supposed to have a date with her very young boyfriend, Ben, but he stood her up.  Sonja called one of the two Rachel interns to spend the night with her, because she was upset and lonely.

Bravo producers Sonja arranged a day at the spa for the entire group.   Each of the women chose their particular indulgence – mud baths, massages, hot tubs and facials – but Ramona and Sonja sat and talked about Ben.  Ramona doesn’t approve of the age difference between Sonja and her boyfriend, after considering that Avery was asked out by a 21-year-old college senior, so she called Ben’s mother.  She said that Sonja thinks between her legs and not with her head.  Sonja went ballistic and Aviva called Ramona a meddler.  Even Kristen told Ramona that it wasn’t her business and suggested that Ramona was jealous of Sonja’s date.   Ramona responded by throwing her wine in Kristen’s face, but Kristen just splashed her right back.  Ramona stormed off to fix her freshly coiffed hair, then returned to give Kristen a piece of her mind.   She called Kristen an instigator, told her her opinion is not wanted and said that she isn’t really her friend.Kristen Taekman, Ramona Singer

In the previews, there were scenes of some more water sports and things being thrown.  Ramona is on her ‘coaster and she doesn’t like the pretty new girl.

Empress

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New York. Bookmark the permalink.

125 Responses to Real Housewives of New York – S6E8 – Unforgivable Debt

Good morning everyone. Boy oh boy are we getting the rain. Pooring last night and this morning. And there is flooding in areas. I hope you all are ok. I know AZGirl. You’re freaking hottttttt. 🙂
    I didn’t watch NY so it will be good to read the blog at lunch. Happy hump day and have a great day. 🙂

• AZGirl says:

Good morning PowellyPoooooooooo!!!!! Actually today is another breezy cool day. Home again recovering from lung infection. No gym since last Thursday which has been quite nice. Getting back in the program tomorrow. Hope you have a great day!

Wow Az Girl – lung infection. That’s some bad stuff. I have a pain in my back right now and I’m not sure if it’s my sciatic nerve or if I have another bout of kidney infection coming on. I feel great otherwise. We turned our furnace off a few weeks ago and didn’t expect it to get down to the 30s again. I slept in my pjs, sweat pants and slipper socks last night. Cold and wet but will be in the upper 60s by Friday. Patience! Happy hump day to all!

Oh no, Husker please take care of yourself, a lung infection can turn into something serious. Follow doctor’s orders, lady! And keep us posted!

Wait, it’s AZ girl with the lung infection?? Sorry ladies!! My comprehension skills are declining. Take care, AZgirl !

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Feel better, AZgirl!

(hugs)

2. floridagirl88 says:

Baltimore just got a deluge. The good news is everything outside is getting so green!

3. I Need A Life! says:

Thanks so much for the blog, Empress. I checked out the scene with Sonja rambling on about her business ventures, and I agree with Cristina (princess), who said something is off with Sonja this season. Pressure? I love how she quotes from, “The Secret.” I’m a believer in sending messages out to the universe. It doesn’t mean I’m crazy, just trying to be positive. But the toaster oven won’t sell just by visualizing sales. You have to work and have a plan. (I saw an edit in that pool scene with Aviva and Sonja. Aviva is pulling off her cover up to reveal a white bathing suit. The next scene is Sonja wearing that white suit and Aviva wearing a blue one. I can see Sonja screaming, “I want that suit.”

The series has really gotten too boring. So boring in fact that the biggest rise is from Ramona throwing champagne at Kristen in the pool?

…I just read that Bethenny has turned down Jason’s offer to end divorce proceedings in exchange for ten million. (Radar On Line) Now, I know that most think Bethenny is right to refuse. It’s her company, her brand, her idea. I agree to a point. From watching the series, though, I thought Jason had a lot to do with her getting that company off the ground. I don’t think he’s being that unfair. And he’s so angry, that he’s going to milk this divorce so that the lawyers get at least 1/4 of that sum when it’s all over. He wants 1/2 visitation. I wouldn’t argue with that, either.

I Need A Life Jason had nothing to do w/getting SG off the ground. Jason helped figure out what was going wrong w/supply & demand. Helped her fix the kinks. She wanted him to have a much bigger role such as creating something but he didn’t want to work for her. Good thing for her. I’m sure thats why she still willing to fight. I think she should fight but not til the point where the lawyers’ gain is better than she and Jason’s. He wants 10. Give him 6. 6 is better than nothing.

• I Need A Life! says:

At least he put a number out there. Starts high and works from there. He was there to support her and took care of the baby which gave B freedom to get the company to the next phase. I do believe he was there with her when she sold the company. I know she worked hard to start this business, but he was there with her. He planned out that apartment as well. Hard to sympathize with him because it’s a reversal of roles.

If this story is true and if Bethenny wants this marriage to go away, $10 million is a very small amount considering the fortune she has accumulated. As small as it may seem to some of you, Jason did give her sound business advice and got her on track when her Skinnygirl line was stuck and I think it’s worth something – maybe more, maybe less. But if she is truly as miserable as she claims to be, I think she would write that check as fast as possible and move on.

• Amalfi says:

I think Bethenny got all she wanted from Jason — which was a sperm donor from a good looking gene pool to impregnate her before she turned 40. Too bad Jason doesn’t know his place. Poor, poor Bethenney.

• PJ says:

If I were Bethenny I would not give him one cent more than the prenup stipulated. I don’t believe Jason had anything at all to do with Bethenny’s success, plus I thought he was really emotionally abusive and jealous of her success. I say good riddance.

• Amalfi says:

As annoying as Bethenney is, I still kind of agree though if Jason signed a prenup, that’s what they should abide by. What does he not understand about that?

PJ I’m with you-the prenup is there for a reason!! I knew this was all about money from the beginning-Jason wants more…too bad!!!

• Dwight Schrute says:

As far as milking the divorce I think that’s a little unfair. Remember during the early filings Bethenney, with all her money was filing to have him pay for things like her health insurance? I think it’s more of a case that she took a very unneeded hard line early on and he responded in kind.

• PJ says:

I think it was all standard stuff because he filed for the same things. Just because she has money he should still have a responsibility to contribute to the support of his daughter. I hated the emotionally abusive way Jason treated Bethenny. I didn’t see a lot of love there coming from him, this is about $omething be$ide$ love $$$$$$$$$.

• meneseela says:

I really liked Jason and I really hated how Bethenny treated his family. However I don’t know that the Hoppy’s earned $10 million.

I suspect Jason got a fat salary from SG but he really wanted 50% ownership.

Last night we saw how Mario’s affair is affecting Ramona. She is a mess. Everyone is gossiping about it and Ramona is stuck having to film and trying to keep it all together. She does not look good. Meanwhile, Sonja financial ship is sinking and she is supervising spa days with the ladies. I have to admit that I could never be friends with someone like Sonja. She does not take control of her finances or her life. Hot mess.
    Love that Carole and Heather can sit around and eat pizza and drink tequila and just shoot the breeze. Love Kristen! “What am I? a stationwagon?” Too funny.

You’re right AZGirl. Ramona is not the fun and sassy girl we’ve seen in past years.

1) Avery is soon to be leaving her; 2) Her best friend Sonja is in complete denial and doesn’t want to listen to good advice; and 3) Mario’s cheating is probably going on while this is being filmed. All of this is showing in her attitude, interactions with the other girls and on her face. Stress is killing the over the top, outrageous Ramona. There’s nothing fun with her so far and it looks like it’s only going to get worse.

Sonja is so far from reality right now, I have no idea how she gets out of bed each day. She needs to grow up and act her age. It’s O.K. to be 49, but dating 23 year olds, being millions of dollars in debt, holding on to properties that she could sell to relieve that debt, dressing like a hootchy mama, talking about her brand and the dozen of ideas she has but never follows through on, does not look good on a 49 year old. Makes you look crazy and quite desperate. She’s headed for a big crash and her friend Ramona is right behind her.

• PJ says:

Sonja talks about when she used to be in the movie business like it’s a good think to put on her resume but isn’t that what caused her financial problems. It’s sad she seems so delusional talking about all these projects but has even one of them come to fruition, I don’t think so.

5. chismosa™ says:

Remember all- I called kristen first ! Yay!!! Love her.
    She’s been super nice on twitter esp to her early ‘fans’. ⭐

AZG- I didn’t watch last night yet- but are you saying physically-fit wise RaRa is not looking well?
    Or mentally?

I don’t think she looks terrible for her age.
    Maybe at this time hormonal things were happening as well.
    But not sure how you meant.

I suspected she was onto something w Mario from episode 1 this season. It was in the air for her. She sensed it. Shes a woman. She’s a wife. She’s a Scorpio. Ain’t nothin getting by them!

Jeff Lewis my love is on Barf today. In case anyone wants.
    I wonder if Porsha with her Nightline/ 20/20 exclusive 🌟 taped already. I don’t think tomorrow Andy will be live, so I’m sure she did it yesterday or today. Lord Jesus 🙈🙌

Have a nice day everyone — ttyl

• AZGirl says:

@Chimosa: Ramona is not looking good both physically and mentally. She is obviously in the middle of dealing with Mario’s affair in “real time”. They are filming in the Hamptons and I am sure everyone is talking about it. Ramona is lashing out i.e. Sonja, Kristen and even at the Countess.

• PJ says:

I really don’t like Ramona this season and Mario who usually seems kind of charming is just really not charming this season. He seems like he is really sick of Ramona. Ramona throwing wine and then justifying why it’s ok for her but not ok for Kristen to give it back to her. I say good for you Kristen! Ramona needs to go.

Unfortunately the friendship that Kristen has with Brandi is clouding my opinion of her. But she really does seem like someone that is fun to be around and won’t take crap when it’s handed out. Darn that Brandi – she’s ruining another show for me.

• missusmc says:

It actually makes me hate Brandi less. Like, since Kristen likes her, she can’t be ALL bad. The fact that Heather was friends with her before the show makes me like Kristen more, too.

As an aside, about Ramona, I have a question that is truly not intended to be insulting: does Kristen look like Mario’s mistress or something? Ramona has seemed to hate her since the second or third episode, and seemingly for no reason. That’s the only explanation I can come up with, because Ramona is never like Vicki when it comes to newbies.

Even with Ramona and Sonja both being hot messes, this is way more enjoyable than New Jersey and Beverly Hills have been. Same with the OC ladies. For some reason, my least favorite franchises have become my favorites!

• plainviewsue says:

I am so enjoying this season. As well as the OC. After the darkness of Beverly Hills, thanks to Brandi & Yolanda, these shows are a pleasure!!

I love Kristen from NY. I love Carole and Heather’s friendship. I love the fact that they are showing the families more. Lulu is much more enjoyable as a friend of the HW’s & not needing a storyline. Even Aviva, who I do think is nuts, is making good TV.

One thing that was funny on WWHL last night, Kristen referred to Ramona as Rowena. Apparently, at one point Ramona forgot Kristen’s name. Maybe Kristen can sympathize with how Joyce felt with Brandi calling her Jacqueline???? Also, Andy said a lot of tweets were coming in wondering how Kristen could be friends with Brandi. She said they’ve been friends for a long time. He asked if she’s afraid that Brandi will spill her secrets. She said no.

As for the OC, loving as well. Shannon is a hoot. Vicki looks better than ever, but shes gotta stop with the tight dresses. Michael is awful. When Vicki went to kiss him on the cheek, he cringed back. He & Briana have a lot of issues. I’m not a fan of Briana’s anymore.

I wonder if Alexis is watching the attempted take down of Heather with a little bit of glee. I will never forget Heather saying to her one of the nastiest comments ever “If everyone thinks you’re dead, then maybe you should like down.” Well, Heather……………….

6. rabblerouser2010R says:

I couldn’t believe the nerve of Ramona last night. Her treatment of of Kristen was dreadful…I am guessing that poor K was the surrogate for Ramona’s transference. I am glad Kristen didn’t stand for it.

Ramona and Vickie (from RHOC) think they can shriek over someone and just look foolish and weak in the process.

7. Rainy and chilly in NYC. I couldn’t really concentrate on NY last night because too busy thinking of cat names. The boys will arrive tonight so tv is taking a back seat. I will be home with them tomorrow and most of Friday before I leave for Virginia Beach to visit family so my husband will get to have fun with them all weekend without me 😦

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Thanks for the update. It’s too bad you have to leave so soon 😦 I hope we get to see some pics along the way. Safe travels.

You’ll be in my neck of the woods this weekend. I hope the weather improves.

• I hope so – I am from Va Beach and a W&M grad so nice to visit. We will actually head down to NC on Sunday for big family reunion. My great aunt who is a little younger than my mom has kind of adopted me since my mom died five years ago and wants me to be there as part of “her” family.

Hope you have a good time. I’ll be going to Ahoskie NC in June for a family pig pickin’. I also have a house on the Outer Banks, so I spend time in NC too.

• Love the Outer Banks – we used to spend a week there every summer. Of course I am dating myself because we when started going down there we took groceries because there was only 1 grocery store there and it was very expensive, no fast food restaurants in sight. Yep, I am old.

Me too (I’m old). My family has been vacationing there since I was a kid. We bought a lot there back in the 80’s and finally built a house a couple of years ago. My husband used to go dancing at The Casino (just a few years before my time). I think the name of the one grocery store was the SeaMark if I remember correctly. I used to take my kids to Doughties amusement park every year.

Our KatieCat spends nights on guard looking through the glass porch doors for Evil Outside Cat. I finally saw him last week. He’s black with a pink collar. I’ve named him “Snowball”. He comes by fairly often.

I really like Heather’s and Carolyn’s friendship. How can something so normal and nice be on a Housewife show? They act like my best friend and I do when we are together. We laugh, we drink, we laugh and drink and eat cheese popcorn. Unfortunately, my friend moved a few years back and my consumption of alcohol has gone waaaaay down, which may be a good thing as well. I miss her!

• missusmc says:

And they get together often when they aren’t even shooting, so they’re true blue friends! Like what Jill and Bethenny acted like they were. It’s so nice to watch!

I meant Carole – not Carolyn – sorry!

10. Amalfi says:

Ramona was wrong, but why do I still prefer her to Kristen? She is annoying and new. Ramona is annoying and familiar.

11. missusmc says:

I won’t divulge what’s in the blog, but after reading Ramona’s, I like her even less. Self reflection and the ability to admit wrongdoings is a good thing. Maybe I’m just mad because over 4 seasons, we never saw her throw a drink in JZ’s or Kelly’s face 🙂

Also, I have been a huge proponent of keeping kids off reality tv, but I’m so curious to know what Sonja’s daughter is like! I hope she writes a tell all book someday!!!

Well I guess the Oxford educated attorney that is drop dead beautiful, international activist and assistant to the President of the United Nations…got my ring. sheesssh.

What is wrong w/some modeling agents and fashion designers? Kristen is far from too old to walk the runways. I can’t remember what designer it was a NYFW but they had a gorgeous 80 something model w/long straight gray hair on their runway. They are freakin clothes after all. They’re not curing any diseases. Its just so stupid.

Most women are not built like models anyway so why not just have normal looking women (like me) walking it. I always wonder who wears those clothes anyway.

14. mrs peabody says:

I’m back, you guys miss me? I was in sunny Florida last week and actually came back to nice weather here in the Pacific NW at least for a few days until the rain comes back. Gotta go read all I missed last week, back later.

15. Amalfi says:

I have to say Sonja is extremely well toned and fit for her age (that last part is probably sounds like a backhanded compliment but it is not — she is quite remarkably fit.) She is more loopy mentally than some 80 year olds though.

All I can say is that her ex-husband must really, really hate her considering she is the mother of his child and with one insignificant contribution he could ease her mind and ensure a more stable home for the daughter. Is he that big a douchebag? Or was she?

I also feel strongly that Sonja does not have primary custody of that child. I have no reason for saying that except I cant believe her dad would allow her to live in Sonja’s moldy curtained house with a parade of strangers (interns) coming through that door and in that bed.

• PJ says:

I have wondered about custody too. It seems really creepy to me that Sonja’s ex does not give her a settlement considering they have a child together. No matter who has custody of the child you would think a father would want better for the mother of his child and considering visitation (if he has custody) you would think he would want his daughter in better living conditions, and especially if she has custody. Very strange in my opinion. Sonja does seem to be delusional though, it isn’t funny it’s sad at this point.

Now that I think about it I bet you are right about that. We’ve never seen any signs of a child living in that home at all, no toys, no pictures in the background, nothing. I think Sonja is a flake who lives in the past and refuses to grow up. She is just trying to relive her glory days and it makes her look sad. I just keep thinking of Grey’s Garden when I think of her.

• meneseela says:

Wasn’t it Sonja that Andy tried to recruit for RHNY for a long time but she refused until her agreed to never show her daughter?

Her Ex is a Morgan and they hold on to the money. They make sure they keep it in the family. But this is partly Sonja’s fault because she married this much older man that told her give me a child and be Lady Morgan of the Manor and you’ll be taken care of. But what she wasn’t smart enough to do was to get it in writing. She took his word for it. She had to know that. Morgan money is old, old money. They loaned the Fed Govt money in the 1800s. What made Sonja think his word was good enough?

16. Amalfi says:

I think I still like Ramona because she has no one — that gross Mario bragging to Kristen (about “tennis”) that cheating doesn’t count if you don’t get caught and Avery shutting her down at every turn — oh that snotty age — not that she is wrong — Ramona is flightly and probably need a high dose of Adult ADHD medication — but she is so disrespectful and clearly a daddy’s girl.

All I can think of is poor (literally) and abused (or daughter of abuse) child Ramona who refuses to fall down and can’t see what a mess her life is (much like Sonja) even though everyone else does. I hope she bounces back because she is not that pleasant to watch when she is pretending not to break down….

Found out today Just Jack is going to be getting a little sister! Can’t wait to buy some pink frilly clothes! Woo hoo!

did not watch last night as I have a standing date with Gibbs and LL Cool J so thanks so much for the recap – I keep Ramona in my heart and in a strange way I understand her behaviour – not saying that I like it – I don’t – nor do I condone it – but I do kind of understand it – when my daughter found out that her asshat husband was cheating on her it took away her confidence in herself – she was just so lost and at times acted out – staying out till all hours, coming home drunk and talking smack about her dopey ex – it was hard to watch – she is so so smart, and had two beautiful baby girls counting on her, but she could not seem to find her balance – it took quite a while but she slowly started to see that there was indeed life after devastation – and my daughter was much younger than Ramona so I can understand how having this happen at this stage in her life would be kind of like a double whammy – and then there is Avery leaving to go to college – something she absolutely must do – but still so hard for Ramona to let go of the one real thing – the one person who she still trusts her heart with – leaving – I waited for my daughter – I can wait for Ramona –

still liking Kristen – don’t like her choice in friends, but otherwise so far so good – as for Sonja – she is just so lost – does she not have any family? Ramona has been a good friend to her and her advice to Sonja has been really good, but the thought of a monumental life change is just too overwhelming for her to do alone –

Enjoying Heather much more this season – more of the Mommy time please!! still not feeling Carole – I don’t dislike her, just – meh – as for Aviva – oh. my. gosh. – talk about riding the crazy train…pretty sure Chicklet George built it for her..

AZGirl – feel better beautiful!!

oh! the Duck Walk Vineyards is where my brother and his wife got the wine for their wedding! everyone got a bottle to take home – I don’t drink wine, but my husband said it was very good – love the bottle! I thought it was very cute though that my brother got our Mom a bottle of DuBonnet especially for her, as she does not really drink, but will on occasion take a glass of DuBonnet – he is a good egg that brother of mine!

20. designernailsdiana says:

How do I get a photo to you Jeff?
    I found some pics that I think everyone would like to see.

21. Amalfi says:

I really wish I could like Kristen, but the way she was with her husband (a mini-OC-Shannon in the making) in the first couple of episodes implying she gives blow jobs for jewelry (remind you of anyone) is still sticking in my craw and I believe there is a whole lot of crazy just simmering underneath.

• Amalfi says:

That coupled with all the “I really wanted to f*(ke the fake Elvis at my bachelorette” thing with Brandi makes me realize that birds of a feather do mostly stick together

• I really didn’t want to like her because of the Brandi connection, but so far I kind of do. Of course I tell myself I liked Brandi the first year or two so it could go down hill quickly.

• Amalfi says:

lol… hopefully you’re all correct and she is golden, but all i see thus far is the tarnish.

I didn’t think I would like her because of the Brandi connection…and her stupid tagline (I actually think the NY taglines this season are collectively the worst I ever heard. They are so bad I almost think they are trying to take the piss).

But I do like her.

I understand what you are saying about the first few scenes with her, but I think that maybe they were just growing pains.

I don’t think anyone wanted to not like Kristen more than I did-she surprised me-I love her. She’s funny and goofy and seems totally real (I love that she splashed Ramona-you all know I love Ramona but girl is cracking up) -I think she has first season jitters while filming with her kind of dickish (but I like him) husband but she comes off as honest and real…so unlike Brandi!!!

I know what you mean….
                I also like that Kristen wasn’t going to let Ramona punk her out. One of the things that turn it around for me regarding Holla Heather was that she was calmly able to approach Ramona while R was acting like a banshee.

Ramona is one of those people that need to be “handled”…everything has to said in a certain way to make her understand but not to offend her-some people can deal with it (Heather) and some people can’t (CindyWho Barshop).

*hugs BB really hard* congratulations!!! Just Jack will make a great big brother!! my best to all!

I’ve never cared for Ramona but I feel sorry for her in a way. It’s obvious she grew up in an emotionally abuse environment, because even though she calls it “telling it like it is”-it’s being nasty and cutting someone down. Remember her interviews and she insulted half the applicants? No need for that. And I seriously doubt she only behaves that way outside the home. She’s probably worse inside the home, because you always hurt the ones who are close too you the most, because they forgive. Then you apologize and do it again. Abuse cycle. That’s Ramona-she may have taken her moms advice, but she became her dad.

Obviously, what she’s going through is hard. Life changes with Mario and Avery. But still-she threw a plate in the pool and then wine at her cast mate. Even though, like shamrock said, you fall apart sometimes when you’re betrayed, you just don’t start throwing things at people. Yelling, yes. Downing more Pinot, yes. Throwing things at people is something a person who can’t control themself does. Like tamra. This is not the first time she’s done it! And again, it probably happens at home, especially after some turtle time. And next week she throws a glass at kristen and hurts her. She gets no pass for that. And people are reacting-especially after Atlanta-to these behaviors.

Ramona is not young anymore. She’s heading into another phase in her life and it doesn’t help that she’s resisting it! 2 seasons ago she thought she was pregnant! I mean, come on….I think she hates kristen because that’s what she wishes to be. I feel bad because she’s a hot mess-but she gets no pass from me. Because she’s always been nasty. She’s just nasty times 10 now.

• Amalfi says:

I think she hates Kristen because Kristen understands she is unhappy (though she mistakenly called her jealous — of Sonja).

Maybe…but I don’t think Mario cheating is new to the other women. I definitely think there’s jealousy there. Young pretty blonde, just like the mistress. Or misplaced anger. She’s really upped her nasty factor with her.

Exit I feel bad for her too. But yes Ramona is abrasive and can be nasty. I also think she’s stifling to Avery. Both parts of her personality are from how she grew up. Being abused and not being loved. Ramona does admit when she’s wrong. It may take a while but she does.

I remember on twitter she was always talking about all the work she was putting into Avery’s college applications etc. I can see her being way overbearing and pushy.

Oh dang, I just voted for her to get a pass…but now I read your comment and… No, I still vote pass just for this one season. But, I’m the one who is not watching ny so take all my ny comments and OC comments w the appropriate grains or pillars of salt. Don’t turn around, Lot’s wife!!!

AZGirl and Husker I’m sorry you’re both not feeling well. Feel better soon ladies.

Cusi how is Sofia?

• Sofia is doing GREAT! Thank you Powelly and EVERYONE! I can’t thank you enough for being so caring and supporting… You all are DA BEST! ❤

Sofia will have a piano concert (with another 6 kids) next Saturday… I'll be there filming… Thank God! She was upset Monday because her mom did not allow her to go to school… Hehe! She went to school on Tuesday and after lunch she was feeling weak and went back home to rest. She is a warrior… I have read to her all your comments!

I got my computer broken on Monday (I put bedbug Raid killer and alcohol…) Guess what? Today my computer came back to life!!!! I can't believe it! I hope it will last this way… I was thinking I needed to buy a new one… Even our Jeff found me one in Best Buy in 250.00 bucks… I am glad I will not have to make the expense! Lol!

Diana how are you doing?

To all you ladies who are STILL trying to make FETCH happen…bye Felecia!! (The movie came out 10years ago-how crazy is that???)

28. meneseela says:

I’m bored.

29. I will give Ramona a pass this season for her behavior, I think we all would be grouchy and not that fun to be around if our husband or significant other was cheating. I will not excuse her throwing anything though, that is JUST WRONG. Not a fan of Sonja this season, and I do think she’s suffering from early dementia bc all the women looked beyond confused and had no clue what she was talking about and she kept saying “REMEMBER!! I TOLD YOU!! YOU DONT LISTEN!!!

p.s. everyone who is in snow and rain right now is lucky its 88 right now at 730p in SOCAL. Its been in the high 90’s since yesterday 😦

Not watching ny this time, but maybe ramoaner should get a pass due to the philandering.

I owe you mail. Tomorrow for sure — my thumbs hurt from my phone

I’ll be on a proper keyboard. 💥