Survivor Cagayan – S28E10

survivorlogosurcast22Welcome back castaways.. Episode 10 of this mess that I’ve grown to call the Tony Show.. But is it really?  Last week, we watched that idiot Spencer who was suppose to be a part of the original Brains tribe throw away his hidden idol and receive zero votes to leave. Tony found that special idol, that can be played after the votes are read. He then whipped it out of his bag of tricks and called it a fake idol at tribal council. If the others are smart, they’ll make him play it and then get rid of him. I’ve yet to see a cast that was actually that smart though. The one who might possibly pull that off, is Trish. She is responsible for getting rid of Cliff by getting Kass to flip and become the pariah of her own tribe. As a result, I would dare say Sarah, and Morgan also. All in the name of an alliance with Tony.. Jeremiah has now also joined the jury after being voted out. All that said, here is an interesting take on Trish’s role in the game..

Last week, Jefra Said she was going to participate in blindsiding Tony because of his role in getting rid of LJ. I’ve reposted the chart that has the voting from last week’s show but notice there is not a single vote for Tony least of all from Jefra.. She lost her nerve and decided to stick with this alliance of 5. That’s the pied piper Tony and his 4 little rats. Leaving Tasha and Spencer without any friends.

s99This week there was a lot of who should do what and Tony blowing his own horn. This week is also the survivor auction. These are usually pretty good but there was nothing exciting about this one. Some know there is usually something, an advantage, auctioned off. Each player has $500 to play with. Bids must be $20 increments, they cannot share money or prizes. Seems that most have forgotten that advantage and that it usually costs the full $500, are hungry and will bid on anything to get something to eat.

Right out of the gate Trish paid $80 for a cup of popcorn, a bowl of candy, and a cup of pop. I’d say that compared to the last time I went to a movie theater, she got a bargain but she was the only one. Jefra paid $60 for some guacamole and stuff and a margarita.. Kass got a steak sandwich and was offered a trade for another blind item but kept the one she paid for (which was also a blind item). Trish bought the trade offer which was a bowl of rice and a glass of water, for $100. Woo decided he was hungry and bought some ribs and beer for $40. Of  course the ones who haven’t bid yet, Spencer, Tasha, and Tony are waiting for that special item. Probst offers to cut to the chase and offer that item up. Here’s the rub. Of course they are all going to bid the max they have but what they are buying is a chance at a rock draw. For some reason, Tasha chickens out of this.. Spencer and Tony buy into this drawing for $500 each. Black rock wins the prize.. Guess who wins? Tony.. I’ve said this in past seasons, I’m really believing this game is fixed.

The ‘advantage’ he won, is a clue to a hidden immunity idol. He doesn’t look for it right away though but the women have gathered in the water without the fellas. It seems they are talking all girl’s alliance.. Personally I think it’s too late for that. We have an immunity challenge to get to..

s101To play this game contestants have to dig up the end of a rope, pull the rope out of the ground and it will have bags tied to it. The bags will contain a total of 5 balls, all of which they must have to continue. Once they have them, one at a time they have to guide them along this zigzag type maze by tilting the table causing them to roll. If it falls off at any point, back to the beginning for that ball. They have to complete this by getting all 5 balls to the end. Kass and Trish never really got into this.. Neither could untie the knots holding the bags closed. Tony was pretty useless at this game as was Spencer.. Slow and steady Tasha just worked her way through it and before anyone else really got started she had 3 of them in their holes at the end. Woo nearly caught up and could have won if Tasha had made a mistake but she didn’t. She won immunity for a third time in a row. One of the two on the chopping block, is now safe at council..

Back at camp, the girls are in the water again. This makes Tony nervous. Spencer decides to play on his paranoia a bit and tell him that the women are plotting against him and that Jefra wanted to blindside him at the last vote. We all know she chickened out though. Tony decides to go and look for that idol, and find it. Spencer knows he’s in danger and he too decides to look for that special idol. Tony’s target after Tasha was Spencer but being paranoid as he is, he decides that if Spencer goes, it gives the women a clear cut alliance and then, with the help of Spencer, sets his sights on Jefra. He decides not to tell Trish and Kass what he’s doing. Woo will go along with whatever keeps him in the game.

We get to tribal council and the Probsting begins. Clearly Spencer is on the bottom says Jeff and Spencer agrees that he is and he gave up his only protection by foolishly playing his idol at last council. Spencer outs Jefra as a likely target. Tony for some inexplicable reason pulls that hidden idol out of his bag and wears it around his neck. This is not a played idol but a scare tactic. He hasn’t played it yet. There really isn’t much discussion here they just get to the vote… Votes are cast, organized for the read.. I don’t recall Probst asking if anyone wants to play an idol (Tony) but none is played. Votes are read, 5050 split between Spencer and Jefra, 7th vote is for Jefra, she is now a member of the jury.

Next week, everyone hates Tony and he warns Kass Not to vote for him or else…. See you then.

surresult10______________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

110 Responses to Survivor Cagayan – S28E10

Good morning everyone. OMG I’m glad it has stopped raining. We got 4-7 inches in our area. GMA showed Baltimore and Laurel, MD which is in my county and half an hr from me. Disastrous. Cars fell into sink holes. Cars immersed in water and residents having to evacuate their homes. Thank goodness no life has been lost. It’s 59 right now so hopefully it will be a good day. AZGirl I see it’s cooked down in your neck of the woods. I hope everyone is safe and happy Friday eve.

Morning! I wish we were getting rain, we could sure use it. This is crazy, they are saying it could reach 100 today here in the Valley. Too hot, too dry, and too windy. That is not a good combination.

Thanks for Survivor blog MTH. Tony is paranoid and confident at the same time – but he has those two idols, so it’s going to take at least three weeks to do anything about him … One would think. Unless that confident Tony has him doing something crazy lol. I like Woo 🙂 I know they are saying he flips on Tony, but when they show previews like that you can’t always believe them. Anyway, love your recaps, thank you!

• Shiny says:

wishing you gentle rain for days and days. Want it to soak in. The CA drought predictions are scary. good luck out there.

• MelTheHound says:

I never trust the preview edits… At this point the numbers (days remaining) are with Tony for final 3.

3. sparklemuffy says:

Thanks Jeff. Survivor is boring me to tears so I come and read– much better than the actual show. Hi all– happy spring— Carole was on Better Nashville this week– The host was SO loud it’s alarming. Carole doesn’t look very polished:

4. sparklemuffy says:

Lea Black was here too– this must be old–her dress is super-awful –interesting stuff about the hate club–

• Holy Hell!!! They are HUGE!!! That looks ridiculous!!!

You said it all, Princess. What was she thinking?

• I don’t get it at all….my friend got her’s done and it just makes her look heavy… Also, my neighbor down the street is about 5’2″ and a size 0 and has huge boobies, they look so stupid…..she could go toe to toe with Tamara, she really reminds me of her, lol! I just wave and smile…

• MM in OC says:

I think she already had boob implants. I’m guessing it’s a push up bra.

More like a “my cup runneth over” bra. Credit where it’s due, though. At least she’d not displaying a quadra-boob.

5. I Need A Life! says:

Good morning. I have a suggestion if anyone is interested in an old fashioned soap opera. I watched the past two seasons of Tyler Perry’s “Have’s and Have Nots.” It takes place in Georgia, so if you are going through RHOA withdrawal, this is fun. It’s on OWN. At first I thought it looked cheesy. But the way it’s filmed is sort of a studio soap. I think the acting is really good and the writing isn’t bad at all. Try it if you’re stuck inside. Stay dry.

• NJBev says:

I heard this show is OWNs #1 show.
      I’ve seen it a few times, but stopped watching because
      I was afraid I was going to get sucked in by it!

• I Need A Life! says:

Bev….Fear not. Great if you have a mindless project you need to work on while the show is playing. I found it on Comcast, so there was no painful cliffhanger. I’m looking forward to the next season of this.

6. NJBev says:

Thanks for the re-cap Jeff. I especially love the way you give the links
    that help me remember some of the stuff I already forgot!! After all the
    seasons they are starting to blend together. I liked the article on Trish-
    it put her in a new perspective for me.
    I said last night when Tony pulled the rock that this thing was rigged. I jumped
    up and yelled that no one is that lucky! But when I realized that Spencer
    was getting to him about the female alliance I was somewhat placated.
    (I loved Kass’ comments on the most selfish beings on the planet are college
    aged males-cracked me up!)
    I am very curious to see how this plays out- they appear to want to get rid of
    Tony in the coming attractions, but they don’t know he has the special immunity.
    They can try and flush out the one idol, but the scenario doesn’t look good for
    anyone but Tony. I hope they “outsmart” him somehow. I can’t see him not
    making it to the final 3, or is it 4 now? can’t remember……..sigh. Oh well,
    do you see him winning? do you think people will hold it against him for the
    trickery, or , in the end, will they admire him for pulling it off? He reminds
    me of early days “Boston Rob”. whether he wins or loses, we will be seeing
    him on many future seasons of “Survivor” because he really is a producers
    dream player- entertaining to say the least!
    Thanks again for taking the time to re-cap for us

• MelTheHound says:

If you consider his alliance, it’s final 4 as of now unless more of them get bounced. They have to get rid of Spencer and Tasha first. I agree, NO ONE is that lucky… How Spencer is still there kind of baffles me too. I agree with Kass about 21yo college men. I was one once 😉 Glad you enjoy the recaps 🙂

thanks for the recap Jeff! – Tony….he is on my last nerve – last night for the first time since watching this show and I’ve watched them all -I got the whisper of a feeling that the show might be fixed or at least that certain contestants – Tony – are encouraged to dig in specific spots – I do see him making the final three unfortunately, and while I hope the jury doesn’t give it to him, they may – I would like either Kass or Woo to win, but Tasha! three wins in a row! very impressive, and Trish is growing on me too –

• MelTheHound says:

At this point, I’d be happy with anyone but Tony winning.. I’m afraid NJBev may be right though.. Win or not, we’ll be seeing him again on a future season. I’ve thought for years that this show was at least guided…

• iceNfire says:

Tony is more of a Russel Hantz than a Boston Rob to me. I do think production is manipulating but if have no proof. I’m gonna check Sucks Site … they usually know what’s going on

• iceNfire says:

It really pisses me off when I see production manipulating Big Brother on live feeds but viewers that just watch the cbs edited show don’t know any of it. If they did there is No Way Elissa would have won America’s Favorite last year

• MelTheHound says:

After a short while, it becomes obvious. At least to the seasoned HW watcher 😉

• MM in OC says:

I had no problem with Elissa winning. Particularly because I was reading the feeds daily. I’m always rooting for the underdog and the other participants on that show were either stupid, racist, do nothings, or a combination of the aforementioned. Elissa basically kept to herself, stood up to some of the bullies, and didn’t get in mixed up with the idiots. Coming in as a relative of Brenchel only hurt her in the eyes of the other cast so getting a little love from the audience created balance.

That’s my personal, humble, professional opinion 😉

8. .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*• .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

♥«´¨`•°..HAPPY BIRTHDAY iceNfire ..°•´¨`»♥

.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*• .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*• .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.

For all the Mitch Hedburg fans. Maybe I am the only one. Google him. His stand up is one of a kind.

10. Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Great blog! I’m tired of Tony finding immunity idols… I think it would be fun to be playing Survivor with Tony cuz he gets flipped out so easily… THAT would be fun to exploit… It’s like you wind him up and watch him spaz off into oblivion…lol. I actually am liking this season, surprising as it is… I always prefer it when the tribes merge… I wish they would have a season when there aren’t any tribes at all from the very beginning… and challenges are all individual… or if they are team, they’re picked at random.

11. Thanks for the recap MTH!! I can actually keep track now that it is whittled down… Tony is a lucky sob, lol… he could win….. but yes, last night did look like a real setup to keep Tony on as long as they can…don’t like it!

As for Flipping Out, I am officially done with Jeff Lewis and company. I was just disgusted last night and I am not wasting my time with him anymore.

12. cusi77 says:

Sofia is doing GREAT! Thank you EVERYONE! I can’t thank you enough for being so caring and supporting… You all are DA BEST! ❤

Sofia will have a piano concert (with another 6 kids) next Saturday… I'll be there filming… Thank God! She was upset Monday because her mom did not allow her to go to school… Hehe! She went to school on Tuesday and after lunch she was feeling weak and went back home to rest. She is a warrior… I have read to her all your comments!

I got my computer broken on Monday (I put bedbug Raid killer and alcohol…) Guess what? Today my computer came back to life!!!! I can't believe it! I hope it will last this way… I was thinking I needed to buy a new one… Even our Jeff found me one in Best Buy in 250.00 bucks… I am glad I will not have to make the expense! Lol!

I’m totally wasting time at work! But look what I found!

14. iceNfire says:

15. iceNfire says:

imo – The only thing worse than a shrieking HW is Gordon Ramsay

16. chismosa™ says:

Wow I just read on some site that this guy tony you all survivor fans talk about (he got raves) – he has a greek last name. It’s a derogatory word for village-person/ ignorant / peasant-y. So funny. I hear that word all the time.

He’s representin’ lol. 🏆

Happy May Day!

Almost done with the cruise – Worst tour guide ever!

18. Jan (TexasTart) says: