Flipping Out “No Respect”

FO logo

Flipping Out S9E9 “No Respect”

By BB

FO S9E9_2Jeff tells the staff he and Jenni have met with Dr. Donna and he wants to raise the office to the “next level of professionalism” because they are now dealing with big corporations.  Jenni tells the staff that tomorrow is a new day and asks each of them to go home and write down what they think respect is and how they think they’ve been disrespected.  She tells them if they have a problem with it, they have to deal with her.  In his TH, Gage says he’s not doing any disrespect homework and it’s stupid.  There will be a meeting the next day.  Andrew thinks it a big joke because Jeff is the biggest instigator.  Zoila doesn’t think anyone respects anyone in the office.  On that note, since they haven’t had the meeting yet, Jeff asks everyone to come look at a picture of some guy’s scrotum on his computer (and most of them do).

Andrew has screen savers pictures of a painter Jeff has been using on his jobs.  Jenni has a problem with it and tells him it’s not appropriate.  Jenni has gone from being popular in the office to being more hated than Gage.  Jenni thinks Jeff undermines her and she needs for him to become the “bad dad” for a while.

The next day, Jenni starts off the meeting with her definition of what she thinks respect is.  She calls Andrew on showing his dismissive behavior by not paying attention to her.  Zoila’s list of disrespectful behavior includes always using the word “delegate” to her and then being told at lunch that she’s eating all the food.  Gage laughs while she’s talking and Zoila points to him and says he’s “irrespecting” her.  Jeff and Jenni agree and tell him to either straighten up or get out.  Zoila continues to tell them to stop calling her lazy, fat, piggy and she is done.  In her TH Zoila says she’s going to miss all the joking in the office.

Next is Andrew who feels disrespected mostly by Gage and isn’t sure he will ever get any respect from him.  Megan’s only problem has been when Andrew mentioned one of her body parts and just wants to make sure that body part is never mentioned again.  Katrina doesn’t like it when “What’s His Name” (Jeff) calls her by the wrong name.  Vanina feels ignored.  Jeff is surprised by all the complaints.  He thought he was a great boss and everyone was happy.  Jeff doesn’t have many issues personally but worries about how everyone treats each other.  Jenni thinks Jeff knows there are changes needed but doesn’t want to be the bad guy.

Later Megan tells Jeff about Andrew embarrassing her at the Ead’s construction site in front of the contractor.  Jeff doesn’t seem too upset about it, but does realize the respect meeting was a failure.  When Jenni watches an exchange between Gage and Zoila she also realizes things aren’t going well, but she’s trying to remain optimistic.

Gage notices a lewd picture on Andrew’s i-pad (something about snow men doing something naughty with a real man) and brings it to everyone’s attention.  Andrew doesn’t think it’s that offensive.  Andrew pushes the envelope with Jenni and Jeff by arguing with them about it.   They find out later Andrew hasn’t been taking his medication and that might be why he’s acting so inappropriate.

FO S9E9_1It’s obvious to Jeff that his respect meeting didn’t work so he arranges for a retreat for the staff in New Mexico with David Elliott, a spiritual healer.  Just my humble opinion, but if Jeff fired Andrew, many of his problems would be solved.  Just get rid of Andrew.  Zoila doesn’t want to go but Jeff tells her it’s mandatory.

Eads remodel:  Their house is down to the studs.  Monika shows up and discusses the changes and budget with Jeff.  The budget has increased of course.  When she sees the great room and hears how much the doors and windows will cost, she goes into shock.  Monika is the one who pushed for the remodel so she feels responsible for the increase in budget.

Jeff and Monika go to Living Square to shop for plumbing fixtures.  Jeff’s not ready, but thinks Monika needs to go to feel good about all the money being spent.  Of course, there are all kinds of dirty jokes going on about all the fixtures and their names.

Later Megan and Andrew go to the Eads site to make sure they stay on schedule.  Andrew makes some inappropriate comments about Megan giving special favors and she calls him on it and asks David the contractor to ignore him.

Jeff meets with David at the Eads and finds out the door width and window widths are wrong.  He cannot afford to spend $65,000 on windows and doors and then find out later it’s not right.  Jeff tells David he cannot afford to screw up.  He has to call Monika to inform her the budget has increased to $1,050,000 (from the original $500,000).  She tells her husband George while they are on the phone.  He asks where it’s going to stop but after Jeff tells him the numbers may go down, he says he’ll look at the budget with Jeff.  After they discuss it, George signs off on it.

Palm Desert:  New client, Judy, has bought a new house in Palm Desert and Jeff is doing a design consultation for her new house.  Jeff has an ulterior motive for doing this redesign because he’s interested in her former beach house that’s for sale and he hopes she will give him a great deal on it.

Jeff goes furniture shopping with Judy.  She needs something to warm up her Palm Desert house.  She wants no lamps, vases or side tables.  Jeff wants the beach house so he’s being extra nice to her and charging her a little less.  He’s trying to get a deal from her through manipulation even though she’s been a therapist for a long time.   She thinks Jeff is needy and has low self-esteem.  She thinks Jenni is passive-aggressive (and also Jeff).

Jeff and his staff get Judy’s new furniture installed in her new house (while Judy is arguing with them the whole time).  Jeff is close to the end of his rope but wants her to stay happy so he will have a shot at the beach house.  After lunch and few drinks, Judy loosens up and becomes more agreeable about what Jeff wants to do.   She loves the end result and at the end of the day, she tells Jeff she sold the house to someone who agreed to her terms.  Jeff doesn’t know if he got played or not.

Next week is the season finale thank goodness.  I don’t care what goes on at the retreat so I may not even recap it.  I am over the office and workplace issues.  If I wanted to experience that, I’d still be working and not retired.  I watch (or used to watch) this show for the flipping and design aspects, not for the constant juvenile pranks and jokes.  Alas, another Bravo show has bitten the dust as far as I’m concerned.

_________________________

This entry was posted in Flipping Out. Bookmark the permalink.

162 Responses to Flipping Out “No Respect”

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Morning Everyone! 😀

Thank you BB for sticking it out with Flipping Out. I agree with your assessment that it’s lacking the design and flipping homes aspect we enjoyed. Who wants a show with adults sitting around in front of their computers displaying juvenile behavior…and the disrespect…Ugh! So they gave us 25 minutes of that and about 10 minutes of design and housing footage. Fail!

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Let me bring this over from the last blog. It was a fun read!
    A Lucy update from MelTheHound:

3. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The most beautiful weather here in Central Texas – pretty to look at but the pollen is off the charts and it can be one big sneeze fest. I was hanging around a minute so see if anyone popped in, but I’ve got to get moving on this long list of chores. I’m very much looking forward to the Kentucky Derby later today!

What are you doing today?

Laundry and groceries, then as little as possible. That’s the plan!

• stellastars21 says:

My hubby and friends are heading to the beach for the day. The company I work for has the land that leads to the beaches down there so only employes can go because you need a key. So we have it to ourselves. It’s actually been raining here on the Big Island so hopefully today stays clear.
      I’m gonna be working at the beach to earn money lol. I get bored to tears at the beach all day because no matter how great my friends are at some point everyone goes off to do their own thing and I can’t just do nothing. 🙂

Getting ready to leave for my niece’s high school graduation party. It’s going to be an old fashioned malt shop in our town’s art association building. She’s the last of my parents grandchildren to graduate high school. Next year, the first great grandchild/great niece graduates. Time sure flies!

Hi there! It’s Sunday, hubs and I just came in from sitting outside watching the butterflies and birds. It IS a gorgeous day! Yesterday, I went to a bridal shower hosted by the bride’s aunts (6 sisters) it was so much fun!! Throughout the years, they’ve made me an honorary sister,…they are so fun and funny. When I arrived, I got a flat tire, the tire just popped and then hissed. I felt so lucky that it didn’t happen while I was driving. Hubs came and changed the tire while I was inside partying…then afterwards, I went and bought 4 new tires. One was still under warranty. Yay! If you have a Discount Tire Company, you should go there for new tires, I arrived a little after 4PM and drove out of there at about 5PM with my new tires and they were so nice, too! Then later, we met our son for a pricey, yet yummy dinner at Austin Land & Cattle. We went all out since it was the official end of Anniversary Week. Jan, there were ladies at ALC wearing beautiful fancy hats and fancy dresses in honor of the Kentucky Derby. Their dates/hubbies were equally dapper. I’d never seen that before, but then we don’t get out much. Haha!

I’m doing laundry today. Yay! Beautiful weather this morning though.

Thanks for the blogs on Flipping Out BB. I haven’t watched but I enjoy reading your recaps. I agree with you – I watched for the flipping and design, not the office antics. Actually, if any of these pranks was going on in an actual office, they would be fired or Jeff would be sued. I’d watch that show- Jeff sued for harassment and hostile work environment 😉

Good morning everyone. Thank you Jeff for the Lucy updates. Pepper say “arf” and “grrrrr”.

7. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Morning all. I enjoyed the Lucy update.

BB it seems Bravo goes for the juvenile and thinks that’s good TV. They are wrong. A show may start out good (except VP Rules) but they always find a way to ruin it.

Hello friends-what a beautiful day we having in NY! I’m getting ready for our Kentucky Derby BBQ-burgers beers and horse racing 🍔🍔🍔🍔 🍻🍻🍻🍻 🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇..totally not they way they do it in Kentucky!! Have a great day everyone!

But you do wear a big floppy hat, don’t you?

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

lol… I was going to ask her the same thing… lol… Well that, and I was going to ask what time the BBQ started and what can I bring… lol

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Giggles at the thought of Jill in her floppy hat and flip flops! 😛

9. meneseela says:

I’ve been wondering if Flipping Out ended up being about the office because so many remodel/decorating jobs were stalled until after filming was scheduled?

I agree that the office stuff is great as a back drop but not as a show.

• iceNfire says:

I would’ve loved to see Flipping Out during those rough couple of years I would almost pay to see Jeff Lewis Really flipping out

Good morning everyone or should I say good afternoon. I hope everyone is having a great day. It’s in the 70s so I’m happy. I hope everyone is well.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Good to see you Powell. I hope you are well and do enjoy your beautiful weather. It was a long time in coming. 🙂

11. Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

BB – Thanks so much for your great recap – It must be difficult to recap this show cuz it keeps jumping all over the place and it’s got to be difficult to capture the subject matter in an appropriate way. I don’t understand why Bravo thinks we want to watch this juvenile crap on a show like this… The audience clearly is interested in the actual house flipping aspects of the show rather than stupid pranks and juvenile behavior. I mean if you’re going to do pranks… then DO pranks… last week’s underwear on the head thing is just so 70s. They have made this show almost unwatchable.

I never really minded Jeff’s quirky personality or the prankish behavior from previous seasons and knowing a little about the personal lives of Jeff and Jenni and so on. It’s what kind of made it more than just a flipping show you would see on HGTV or A&E. But this season has brought the taste factor down to a whole new level, much like most other Bravo shows have become.

My response to that is: Andrew.

One word. Hope he’s out soon!((didn’t watch yet))

• iceNfire says:

I think Andrew is a plant …. A plastic plant put there by production. I mean Come On! The weirdst most annoying person in L.A. just happened to get a job with Jeff Lewis?

• iceNfire says:

This is all that is it written on A drew’s Bio page at Bravo site

“Andrew’s over-the-top personality and inappropriate outbursts make him fit right into Jeff’s team as a Design Assistant. Andrew has enough experience in the design world to impress Jeff with his taste, but it’s mainly his quirky disposition – and gullible nature – that endears him to his boss”.

• iceNfire says:

I can’t find anything on this guy:http://aolanswers.com/questions/andrew-coleman-bravo-flipping_951884451775368#answers
              Who is andrew coleman from bravo flipping out?
              2 Answers

Melanie Coleman
              Melanie Coleman Answered:
              He is my brother-in-law! 🙂 He’s a great person, friend and loving brother. Except when I married his older brother 21 years ago and he shot me in the arm with a BB gun the night before our wedding Wink

Deb
              Deb Answered:
              Ok, it’s a 2 year old question but I love Andrew so I can’t resist answering. Andrew is the best friend a person can ask for. I was a stranger to him when he offered help in our building one day. I was barely a friend when he picked out fabulous flooring for my apartment. He was soon a cherished friend, and remains so. When I needed to move he was up all night helping me. When I gave away my refrigerator to move, he fed me. When I was in Central America and needed something on my Mac in LA, he got it for me. He’s the friend or neighbor you pray to have. And he’s a very together, witty, efficient, and talented decorator with a flair for seeing what you may not see until it all comes together.

• cusi77 says:

Thank you BB for the recap! I am not loving this Season… I liked better the Interior Therapy, we got to see a more mature side of Jeff. I wonder who is wanting to destroy all Bravo programs… Less and less to watch on Bravo. IMHO.

12. chismosa™ says:

I haven’t watched yet but I know that what locked me into the show initially was Jeff and his personality. Not the house flipping. There are networks and 100s of shows to watch flipping. I watch for Jeff !
    I like his business acumen and personality. Houses were 2ndary to me. Plus he does too much grey; I fall asleep at those colors. 😴

Now I have to catch up and watch it. And probably rewatch Southern charms also.
    🌸🌸🌸🌺

Thanks for the blogs – happy weekend all !

13. I said it yesterday BB, I agree, over this show! It is still really HOT, so my painting projects are on hold and I decided to do some fabric stuff…. I am going to be starting a costume very soon, so I had to “visit” the fabric and let it talk to me, lol….lol…. I am taking some beautiful valances I have and turning them into panels…with tabs…..but all I did was rinse the fabric and hang it up to dry and then turned on the TV. I never watch TV during the day but I love “Flipping” shows and so I watched “Flipping Boston” they did a house for one of the guys that lost a leg in the Boston Marathon Bombing….so many companies donated time and material. Very touching…. and I sat there looking around at all the walls I want to paint, lol!

I’ve said this many times. I love to paint (walls, that is). It’s very therapeutic for me.

PrincessP that’s my Saturday show. Last Saturday I got home just in time to see where the guy told them he got engaged & asked if they could get them into the house earlier. They did a fantastic job to their house and the man cave was fantastic. And it’s great they were putting in an elevator and so many companies donated time and products.

My hubby needs a man cave. We are not ready to convert Either of our adult kids’ childhood bedrooms quite yet. Not sure what were waiting for.

• I LOVED their reaction when they got all excited about making it a “Patriots” room and the friend told them they were “Ravens” fans, HAHAHA!! They are cute!!

Yes that was funny. You can take all the football memorabilia out and I’d take that room.

14. I wanted to add that during the commercials they showed that Target is going to have paint….probably just the trendy colors…

• meneseela says:

I recently saw an apartment for rent “Designer touches” were actually just gobs of brown & rust colored “Ralph Lauren brand paint” from Home Depot. LOL.

Where is everyone? Did you all see Johnny Weir’s Derby hat? Personally I never really like Johnny until he and Tara did the Olympics. I like what he did today at the Derby. He does put himself “out there” but not too annoying. He and Tara make a good couple.

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

I was surprised at how well they did during the Olympics, to be honest… since I wasn’t especially a fan of either of them when they were skaters and the immediate years thereafter… I was convinced they were going to screw up the Olympic’s coverage of ice skating for me… but I’m glad I was wrong.

Happy Sunday! 🙂

May the 4th be with you !👾

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion Part 3 is tonight. I’m not sure why it is listed for 1-1/2 hour, but I see Porsha Williams is on WWHL. Perhaps this a one on one interview will air in that last half hour, like NeNe’s aired twice the same night.

Look for a new blog tomorrow with Ramonacoaster’s recap of the reunion. I’m headed out for a day of fun with the family. Hope you folks have a great day!
    😀

Hey Powell, and other Orphan Black watchers, this has spoilers so don’t read if you haven’t watched Sat episode, but THR has a review each Sunday. In case you’d like to read

• iceNfire says:

Dr. Leekie and them didn’t know of Sarah’s existence right? Or does anyone think Mrs. S was her monitor?

I am so confused about Mrs. S. She seems like Sarah’s monitor and then she seems like her saviour.

• mm in oc says:

I watched all 13 episodes over the last three days. #addicted

Favorite character is allison.

Good afternoon everyone & Ladebra. Hope you’ve had a great weekend. Ladebra I don’t mind spoilers but I did watch last night. It was so good. I love this show.

I am so grateful for the wonderful weather this weekend. Loving it!

21. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I hope everyone’s having a great weekend! Thanks for the recap! Today my Spurs are playing the Mavs for game 7 to advance to the next round. That means I’ll be having a heart attack a little later. Enjoy this Sunday! 🙂

22. We finally got a break in the heat here, so I am happy, it was making me ill…. YAY!!!

It was making you ill, so yes you need a break from the heat. Take care of yourself.

You would hate our Texas Summers. Glad you guys are having cool weather.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hello Lainey! How hot is it there now? It’s actually nice here in SoFla, not too humid. Probably in another week, our thunderstorms start and so does the humidity. Um, and Go Spurs! 😉

Hi foxy! It’s so nice here today…right now,it’s 83. Yesterday was hotter, in the 90s. It’s been a mild spring this year. Our summers can be downright unbearable. And Summer’s right around the corner!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That’s pretty warm, Lainey. How’s the humidity? I like the idea of a man cave, btw. Haha

• I’ve been to Texas many times during the Summer, ugh!!

Exactly. There’s a Febreeze commercial where they say “were parking this van filled with garbage in a parking lot at a Houston, Texas mall on a summer day.” Ewwwwwww!

• With my over sensitivities to smell, those commercials are so stupid to me!!! My kids say I can smell a gnat fart a mile away…..everything is unscented or fragrance free…everything has to be aired out before it can come in the house….how can they even show those commercials…LET ALONE THE GERMS, lol!!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good for you, PPindy! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Watching Married to Medicine. I see Dwight that used to be on ATL has found another reality show to be one of the lady’s gay husband.

• meneseela says:

Let us know if he announces there is a Medical treatment with no Medicine.

TexasTart I just saw Andy’s WWHL tonight is a one on one w/Porsha. This should be good.

25. meneseela says:

Anyone a Game of Thrones fan? I was reading various stuff about it when I discovered the actor who played Khal Drogo (Khaleesi’s husband season1) is married in real life to Lisa Bonet. How random is that?

I don’t have HBO! 😒

• meneseela says:

Check you dvr by trying to watch HBO. I got a deal for $10.00 a month. Actually I got it last year for $10 mo for a year and cancelled it when it went to $30.00 I just resigned for $10 through my dvr box.
        I wouldn’t have done it just for GOT but there are a few other things that look interesting like Billy Crystal’s 700 Sundays.

• SoutheastVA says:

His name is Jason Mamoa (I think). He is gorgeous.

26. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi meneseela! That is a very cool fact! I thought she was married to Bob Marley’s son. Did you ever watch A Different World? I was obsessed with that show. Lol

I loved that show, too!

• meneseela says:

She was married to Lenny Kravitz the musician. She’s been married to Jason Momoa since 2007. He’s Hawaiian. Most of his acting credits are where he dresses as a Mongol or such. LOL.

• SoutheastVA says:

Lisa Bonet used to be married to Lenny Kravitz. His mom was Helen on The Jeffersons. Lauren Hill used to be married to/mated with one of Bob Marley’s sons.

• SoutheastVA says:

Sorry I replied before seeing Menselee’s below.

27. chismosa™ says:

Hi all/ yes I’m wondering why the cable guide says 2 hours for reunion part 3 i don’t want to waste all that space to see the Moose’s interview again.
    And at 11 is the Porsha one so,….. I don’t get it.

At least Kenya gets one too

I’m going to check on twitter to see what they say.
    Tricks by bravo

#goNETS!

What are you guys watching on television tonight? I’m watching Call the Midwife and then reading until bedtime. 5 a.m. comes all too soon.

29. cusi77 says:

Atlanta Reunion Part 3 is ON!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

30. cusi77 says:

Anybody Home?

31. Geez Nene is really a piece of work. I know this has been hashed out but bellowing at Kandi when the classy move would have been to just apologize. Wow.

32. cusi77 says:

Who will be filming with Nene next Season? I like Nene but I don’t like what fame has done to her head… Everyone is beneath her… she needs her own show, then.

33. cusi77 says:

Please bring the husbands… maybe it will be less boring than hear than anyone there is in Nene’s level … Level of what? Goodness is the only sign of superiority, if you ask me…

34. cusi77 says:

Cynthia is a like about to cry… Nene really pissed her up!

35. okay Apollo and Phaedra are trying to hard

36. I’m curious and don’t want to be labeled prejudice…I am from a suburb that is mostly Caucasian. We had maybe 5 black kids in our high school and they were very popular because everyone wanted to be friends with only black kids! 🙂 (Again, I am not being prejudice, just honest!) So, my question is, when these women argue they get louder and louder and keep talking over each other (yes, we have seen this on other RH reunions, just Atlanta takes it to a whole new level) is it a cultural thing or do these women just have no manners? Also, the whole thing makes Andy look even more stupid cause he can’t control his own show.

• cusi77 says:

In my opinion Miami and the Latin women were more loud… and I am Latina! Atlanta pales in contrast with Miami… again IMO.

• NJBev says:

I think the old New York cast was worse- I’d take the screaming
      any day over the level of sheer “mean& bullying” ways of those
      reunions. It was so bad that the ratings dropped over 50% for the
      2nd episode and was credited for the reason they let go of the
      3 housewives……

• MelTheHound says:

You can heap BH in there as well. Especially this last contrived season.

• MelTheHound says:

I think they just don’t have any manners..

makes Andy look even more stupid cause he can’t control his own show
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      It isn’t very difficult to make Andy look stupid but they (all the housewives) look pretty stupid on their own 😉

37. cusi77 says:

Apollo is right (and HOT) He is part of Kenya’s story line… I like Kenya does not take cr@p from Nene, but to try to be in the middle of a married couple with already many problems, is wrong.

38. Kat From Ohio says:

phaedra looks beautiful at the reunion. i’ll always like her *shrug*

• cusi77 says:

ITA! I like Kandi’s dress too.

What it is Bye, Bye Felicia? or why?

Don’t worry we all like who we like LOL

I just feel she never opens up and lets us see the inner part of her personality. Too many airs and a wall. Jmho

39. chismosa™ says:

Can anyone tell me if it’s going 2 hours ?

Do I need to let my dvr go for the 2nd hour ?

40. cusi77 says:

Yes, it is a two hours show..

Thank you Cusi. I think they’re sticking the WWH in at 9:30 as per Porsha’s tweet.
      Sneaky

Thanks !
      Hope Sofia is doing well 😉

• cusi77 says:

Thank you! She is doing amazingly well! Thank God! I went to visit her yesterday because she invited me to her piano recital. I got to spend the day there and helped to wash her hair. She has not had any pain anymore… That is a Miracle, thank you all for your prayers!

O/T Sofia went to the beach several months ago and found a beautiful little crystal/ stone and showed to me, I brought the stone home and Friday I worked on a silver pendent for her and I set her stone there… yesterday I gave the pendent to her… she was very happy! She wore it in her piano recital. I will ask MTH to see if we can post a little video I took from her. She didn’t do any mistake… I was almost in tears… Imagine… a week ago she was fighting for her life and this one she was like nothing happened to her. She is a warrior.

41. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Nene needs to check herself – isn’t Andy her boss on some level? She must want off the show.

42. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Okay turning it off – done with this. CANNOT STAND THE BOOP from THE MOOSE. 🙂

43. mrs peabody says:

looks like Kenya is in the hot seat now.

44. Leslie (SCGirl) says:

I’m gonna have to hand it to Porsha tonight…that girl came off well spoken, on point, and smart with Andy on WWHL! She has definitely had her share of DUH moments this season on the show, but the past couple of interviews I’ve seen her do, she did well! I know a lot of people don’t care for Porsha, but I’ve always kind of liked her. One thing is for sure though, Kenya makes it EASY to not like her. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Hi Leslie (sc girl), I don’t think she came off well at all…I know a lot of peeps here like her and feel she was justified in her physical assault against, Kenya. I do not. Be that as it may… Back to her interview…She said the word “queen” is used to describe a child who is misbehaving. That’s news to Me. That’s a movement/trend/fad that I completely missed. Anybody else here calling their kids “queen” when they are being naughty? I didn’t think so. That’s not a huge thing, but it did make me laugh and she didn’t sound too confident to me as she grasped for straws to excuse her use of the word “queen” when referring to Kordell. Why not just admit that she was angry and hurt and lashed out at him by using language that would cast suspicion on him to try to hurt him back. Now THAT I would believe and understand. Its a pattern for her; blaming, make excuses, anything but the truth, anything but taking responsibility for her own choices.

I like her too and I was surprised she came off as well as she did. I think she should have controlled herself with Kenya but I can honestly see why she lost it. I think Kenya has been horrible to her since they came on the show. I think there is something seriously wrong with Kenya.

45. Jan (TexasTart) says: