The Real Housewives of New York City – The Last Splash

Bm_y1f7CMAEO5j1.jpg large

By Empressofaiken

Okay, first things first.  I don’t know what little games Bravo is playing but Aviva was erased from the Housewives this week – no tag line and no apple holding.  If you don’t make it to the Berkshires, it seems you just disappear.   Poof.  Gone.  We know from watching the previews  that she appears in later episodes, so this has to be some clever/not clever ploy on the part of Bravo’s evil brain trusts.

Sonja Morgan

Kristen’s husband, Josh, has offered to help Sonja with her brand, and after just a few minutes of listening to her, he has her figured out.   Aside from all of the other nonexistent irons she doesn’t have in the fire, she’s may or may not be involved with a Nigerian football team.   The more he talks about marketing and advertising and finding a real team to work with, the more Sonja balks at each and every suggestion.  Josh could have saved himself a lot of time and energy by watching what Heather went through last season with the godforsaken toaster oven.   The only thing that came out of that experience was Sonja got to pose for pictures with half-naked men.    He tells her that she’s not listening, that she’s starry-eyed and finally, that she’s f**king bananas.   Sonja insists that life is a game and she plays it well.  Okay, Sonja, but that’s not what we’re seeing.

Carole went to her home, her very pretty home,  in Beverly Hills to get away from New York for a while.  She spent some time with her dog, Margaret, and her friends Jamie, Suzanne and Caroline.  The ladies laughed about Carole’s dating dilemmas and listened to a voice message from a guy who broke up with Carole before they even had a first date.

Ramona Singer

Heather has invited the group, sans Carole, Sonja and Aviva, to dinner to invite the ladies to her house in the Berkshires for the weekend.  Ramona came with her gay husband, Shane and Mario, who seemed to be a little too happy at the prospect of being without his wife for two days.    When someone asked where Sonja was, LuAnn commented that she’s afraid to leave her townhouse because “they” may come and take it before she gets back.    Josh then started to tell everyone about Sonja’s lack of focus regarding her brand.  LuAnn found that impolite which is kind of funny considering her own joke about Sonja’s financial problems.

Carole got back to the city and met up with Kristen and a matchmaker, Richard Easton,  to talk about her dating habits.  The guy thinks that Carole is sort of in a rut and should try dating different kinds of men, in different fields.  Carole sounded like she was willing to give it a go.

The ladies, without Aviva, head for the Berkshires to meet Heather at her house.  LuAnn is driving Sonja and Ramona and all Ramona can do is complain about everything.  She’s on websites, comparing home values in the Berkshires to those in the Hamptons because that’s a really fair comparison.    She’s figured out that Heather’s house is worth about $400,000 which wouldn’t come close to buying a building lot in the Hamptons.   There’s nothing in Ramona’s book which makes anything about the Berkshires likable.  According to her, it reminds her of her childhood in upper state New York and she doesn’t want to revisit those memories.   Ramona should have Googled more than home values.  The areas around the Berkshires aren’t some outpost in a third world country.  For a smart, self-made woman, Ramona can be incredibly dumb at times.   Heather called and Ramona immediately asked her about the air conditioning at the house.  When Heather told her there wasn’t any, Ramona got off the phone and ordered an air conditioning unit to be delivered.   LuAnn is regretting taking the wheel and wondering why she didn’t hitch a ride with Kristen and Carole, at this point.

When they arrive, Ramona asked Heather if what they were looking at was the house or the garage.   When she got to her room, she complained that it was too hot.   She also didn’t like the porridge.  The air conditioning unit was delivered and Heather let it slide, noting, rightfully so, that Ramona’s menopausal power surges demanded cooling.    After the delivery man set the unit up, Ramona and Sonja showed their gratitude by standing in front of it and airing out their parts in front of the poor guy.

Heather then suggested that they all go to the lake to swim and cool off.  Ramona, whose hair was again freshly blown out, didn’t want to get near the water.  With some prodding from Sonja, she reluctantly agreed to go along, but she probably should have stayed at the house in front of her AC unit.   When the group arrived at the lake,  Ramona wanted to know who was going to carry the canoes.  Heather explained that they would carry them, which led to even more complaining from Ramona.   With two fingers on the canoe, and a firm grip on a glass of Pinot Grigio, Ramona did her very small part in getting the boat into the water.

LuAnn, Kristen and Heather rowed off in one of the canoes, leaving Carole to contend with Sonja and Ramona.    Carole tried her hand at fishing, something she used to do with her dad, and managed to catch a small one.  At the others’ urging she threw it back, saving it from Ramona’s griping – plus, the fish in the Hamptons are so much better.   Kristen and Heather go swimming in the lake while LuAnn dangles her feet in the water.  Ramona and Sonja begin grousing about Kristen and her husband, bashing both of them for interfering and opining on things that, according to the gripe sisters, are none of their business.    Heather and Kristen swim over to the boat where Ramona, Sonja and Carole are, and listen to the garbage they’re spewing.  Kristen, having heard enough, splashes Ramona, ruining her hair, again.  Ramona reacted like she’d been shot and called Kristen a f**king bitch.  Then she threw her wine glass at Kristen’s face, cutting her lip.   In case you were keeping track of these sorts of  things, this latest glass toss completes the circle of assaults on Housewives’ franchises.   Each and every one of the cities can now claim an actual act of physical violence against a cast member.   Bravo must be so proud.Kristen Taekman

Carole then stood up, told Sonja and Ramona that they’re f**king crazy and dove overboard, preferring to swim back to shore rather than go back with the gripe sisters.   Ramona, and Sonja, after making it back to dry land, drove off one their own.  Ramona’s only comments about what had happened were that it was only a small cut like a bloody nose – maybe Ramona should ask the woman who makes a living by modeling –  and that Kristen shouldn’t have messed with her.  Yes, Porsha Ramona, we know.  The other girl made you do it.

The gripe sisters are looking less and less cute by the minute.   They used to be fun, in an odd, quirky sort of way.   It’s getting harder to give them a pass, even with all of their respective personal problems, while they turn into a couple of ill-mannered, delusional, overly self-impressed bitches.   Cheating husbands and financial woes are worthy of sympathy but are never excuses for bad behavior, particularly towards those who didn’t cause the problems in the first place.  So to Ramona and Sonja, may I say,  “Take a Xanax.  Caaalllmmm dooowwwnnn.”

Empress

Thank You for keeping it going Empress 😀

__________________________________________

Also from Empress – For you fans of 24

__________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New York. Bookmark the permalink.

183 Responses to The Real Housewives of New York City – The Last Splash

Good morning everyone-beautiful day here in NY!!
    Great blog Empress…Ramona is really looking like a bitter old hag! What a snobby B!! I would love to stay at Heather’s home and who cares about the heat? It was hot as hell all over the Tri-state area last summer!! It’s not like the air is conditioned in the stupid Hamptons!! I always loved Ramona and her silly antics but she’s pushing it too far with her bitter bitchy ways! She better shape up!! Her and Sonja need to get their mojo back and start entertaining me-so far they are just getting on my damn nerves!! Kristen needs to give Ramona the business-she’s too easy on her but she needs to start poking her back! And it would be fabulous if Sonja took her head out of her ass for 10 minutes and got her life in order-she’s a scattered brained mess and it’s not fun to see-at all!! Luann is coming off so great this season-she’s not taking any crap and has some of the best lines-she’s cracking me up and I never thought that would happen!!

Hi Jnntjill!!! I feel like I haven’t seen you much. Girls keeping you busy? Gotta go!! See you guys after work!

• vilzvet says:

Catching up here but awesome post Jill!

Thanks Vilz!
        Lainey-I have been reading the blog daily but there isn’t much to say about these bravo shows! I’m so happy Atlanta is OVER!! I miss my daily banter with VV-BH gossip should start soon and then I’ll be back commenting more than I should! Hope all is well with you and yours! My girls are keeping me busy these days-getting ready to wrap up the school year and lots of social activities going on-all happy fun things-Thank God!!

• plainviewsue says:

No need to post cos Jill said everything I would of said!!!! Ramona is embarrassing to watch. Could you imagine if someone showed up at Ramona’s house, complaining every second of the time? Like Empress said. You are in a canoe in a lake. Don’t worry about your hair. I think Ramona resents Kristen cos she is what Ramona was when RHONY started. The pretty blonde. Ramona is no longer enjoyable. She is afraid she is losing her standing on the show.

What is up with Miss Crabby Ramona? She must know about Mario’s philandering while this season is being filmed, thereby her oh so foul mood (maybe that’s why Mario wandered). I would love to spend a couple of days in the Berkshires; it looks beautiful there. And more so than going to the Hamptons and intermingling with the snobby people who are too cool to go to the Berkshires.

Sonja’s head in the stars attitude is really annoying. And how come Ramona can call her out about downsizing before the bank gets everything, but when others try to help Sonja they are poking their noses into her business? Sonja’s not going to listen to anyone, any how, any way.

Waiting to see how Bravo handles Ramona throwing her glass at Kristen and if she will be reprimanded. I’m guessing not.

Still loving Heather, Carole and to a degree (a small one because she has so much to make up for), Luann.

95 degrees here today and then 80 tomorrow and 70 on Friday. Looks like we might be in for some storms.

Happy HUUUMMMPPP DAAAAY!

Sonja is an idiot. Twice now she’s had the opportunity to work w/two people that worked for PDiddy and his brand. Heather and Josh are also very successful entrepreneurs. Does an anvil have to hit Sonja upside the head for her to see she’s passing up on their knowledge? Heather helped her for free and Josh may have done the same. She will never get the experience and help she needs for free. She thinks she’s doing everything now to hold on to her TH, she ain’t seen nothing yet if she does start the process of launching a product. I don’t believe she has deals in the U.S. or abroad for products or licensing. IDK. Maybe she’s trying to bide her time until her daughter is of age and comes into her money and Sonja think she can use that. If that’s what shes thinking she’d better remember her daughter is a Morgan and Sonja won’t get one penny of her daughter’s money.

I’m sorry but my gal pal kristen and Josh’s apartment is sort of small to me, for him being so successful. I don’t know.

The area is the most expensive I think in NYC but ….

• Anne says:

Perhaps Josh and Kristen are investing their money in real estate somewhere else? I was surprised to learn that Carole had a house in LA. Maybe Josh and Kristen have other property too.

Yes good thinking. I wonder if she has a house out east. Or maybe just rents like Heather, which is no little price !

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good day everyone! 😀

Powell, I can not imagine your frustration in the fact you could ot take a medical emergency into your own hands or no one acted fast on your solid advice to call 911 when there are stroke symptoms. I hope your Aunt is getting the care she needs and will recover.

I want to comment about NY, but I shall read the recap first and not get started on that now. Gotta run!

Thank You Empress!

Good morning everyone. It’s hump day. I hope its a good one for you. Thks for your caring words and thoughts for my aunt and family. I spoke w/an ICU nurse this morn and my aunt had a restful night. She was up for morning meds and then went back to sleep. She will be having additional tests today. Her stroke was on her right side. My cousin said her mom couldn’t use one of her legs at home. When she was arrived in the ER she had complete use of her leg. She was still confused. They were told it was good she was in the ER when she was but it would have been better had she been there earlier because they could have given her a shot that would have helped faster. I’ll know more later but hopefully she will be ok very soon.
    From the blog last night I take it that Ramona was a real bit*ch. Can’t wait to catch it this weekend. Well everyone be good and have a great day

• AZGirl says:

Good to hear that your Aunt is recovering. Keep us posted. Yes, Ramona was ridiculous last night. She is killing the show. All the rest were fun.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Powell, good to hear your aunt is starting to recover. Prayers to continue.

• SoutheastVA says:

I’m sending up prayers for your aunt.

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs Powell really hard* – my prayers will be with you, your Aunt and all your care –
        when I had my stroke, I remember trying to turn on the light and when my left arm would not rise, I used my right arm to hold up my left arm to turn it on – I lost the use of my leg shortly thereafter – my husband got me to the hospital and they did give me a shot of something – I remember the nurse saying something about it being uncommon that I stroked on the same side of the body that I use – I am left handed – lost used of my left arm and leg – got everything back thank God, but quick action is essential so thank God for you – it might have been much worse otherwise – *hugs Powell really hard again* –

Great blog Empress! I like Ramona, but not the Ramona I’ve seen some of this season. But she gets a pass, I’m hoping it was the double whammy of sending Avery off to college and the Mario situation.

Hope you are enjoying your kitties SJP!

Hope your Aunt is better, Powell. My mom has drilled into all of us TIA symptoms. It was so great that you insisted they call 911.

Happy Hump Day!

• Shiny says:

slowly catching up – glad to read that some of the stroke effects have lessened. Scary, hope she continues to improve.

• Shiny says:

That belonged above.

Great recap. i was so proud of Carole when she dove out of the canoe to get away from sonja and ramona. Only wish she could have taken the paddles with her…..:)

Three episodes without any Aviva? Doing my happy dance.

Adiva must have really gone off the rails. Just imagine, going so far off to be edited out of RH episodes! That never even happened with the Guidices/Gorgas/Manzos. Though to be fair, the Selachis got a whole franchise cancelled.

HA!! Shiny then the citizens of the Berkshires just would have had to fish them out. Don’t wish that on them. 🙂

I didn’t watch, but I don’t think Ramona should get pass no matter what. She’s always been a snob.

I always found she owned her roots and where she came from. She never had airs that she came from money. Like, generations-worth.
        Oh well 👐

I guess that’s why she said she never goes to Brooklyn and looked down on Alex and Simon for living there.

She’s of the old school. Just like my father who’s in his 70s and still thinks certain parts of NYC are “not safe” but have become huge enclaves of wealth !

my father I believe thinks the same of Brooklyn and I have to school him on the super wealthy parts.

Me too Deb. I’m giving her a pass.

5. cusi77 says:

Great Blog Empress!!!! Thank you very much and spot on!!!!! Ramonja are out of control… Ramona and her comments, she has not filter, Sonja is delusional (But liked her very much in WWH… she laughs at herself and that makes her look good) Luanne is coming her best this Season, so far I can’t call her “Snakes”. I like Kristen more and more… I don’t know what is Ramona’s problem with her…

I though I was done with HW’s but so far NY is keeping my interest.

Thanks again Empresssssssssssssssssssss ❤ ❤ ❤

PowellyPooh (Thanks LaineyLainey) Keeping your aunt on my Prayers.

Good morning everyone! Cool here is AZ. Chilly 59 degrees this a.m.
    I am loving New York with the exception of Ramona. I know she was being filmed while Mario was having an affair so I understand why she is being such a bitch. BUT it is killing this show. I loved Heather house and the whole Berkshire trip. The swing hitting the cameraman was hilarious. Seeing them all out in the canoe was fun. Even LuAnn was trying to fish.
    Ramona should have bowed out of filming. Bravo should have edited her out especially after hitting Kristen with the wine glass.
    Aviva must have pissed off Bravo big time refusing not to film on the Montana trip. They cut her out like she did not exist. I wonder if she was docked pay?

I think if you aren’t on the show for a whole episode they don’t pay you-which maybe why she was taken out of the opening credits-this way she doesn’t appear at all and gets no money..that’s my guess.

• missusmc says:

According to Alex Mccord’s vlog, the ladies (except for Ramona) were only given contracts for 7 weeks at a time, so if they weren’t bringing it, Bravo didn’t have to pay them and film them anymore. I guess New Yorks ratings have slipped that much! Aviva wasn’t bringing it, I guess (or the ladies werent interested in filming with her anymore) so she got the boot, at least for awhile. I get the feeling this spin that was put out there about how Aviva chose to not film was directly from Aviva and not a reputable source. It also explains why Luann was dropped to a friend of a housewife, but still appears a lot for the vacations.

Interesting.

I thought the Countless got dropped to “friend” because she was holding out on signing her new contract for a raise when filming was supposed to start. So, this time, TPTB said, “Well, we don’t really need her” and started filming without her. Which convinced her to sign.

And maybe Adiva didn’t go to Montana because they couldn’t guarantee there’d be banners, a red carpet, a marching band, a cute little girl with her hair in ringlets and a dozen roses, and the Governor of Montana with the Key to Montana to give her waiting to greet Adiva when she stepped off the plane.

7. Jules says:

I loved when Ramona called “I’d like to order Air Condition.” and it arrived. Have done that before. My friends love it. A floor unit that cools the rooms of the chalet we are in during the hot day. A couple of times I have been asked to leave it and they would keep it until we all gathered again. I leave a few dollars to cover the extra on the electric bill.

I think Sonia was complaining as much as Ramona on the trip up. I found their banter then fun with Lu playing the straight man.

8. PJ says:

I genuinely dislike Ramona, no pass from me. Whatever is going on in Ramona’s life is no excuse for her vile behavior. Assaulting someone is never ok, Ramona’s selfish, self entitled, spoiled, mean rear end should have been prosecuted for that assault on Kristen. Ramona is making me feel sorry for Mario. Cheating is not ok but I can’t imagine anyone having to put up with Ramona, an hour with her would be torture.

Sonja is delusional and is no longer fun to watch, for that matter neither is Ramona. These two need go.

This year I’m liking Luann, Carole, Heather and Kristen. The rest can go.

PJ you and me both dislike DrunkAssShitStirringRamona, and her uber delusional pal in crime SlutsRUS-DumbassSonja. I have never liked either of them, and this season at least some folks are finally seeing them how I have seen them since day one of when they started on the show. For the record, LetharioMario has been cheating for YEARS! This has been talked about since Season One of RHNY. DrunkAssShitStirringRamona is just mad that this season it’s out in the “open” as her philandering husband finally met his match in one potential BunnyBoilingPsychoBroad, who has sold her soul to the tabloids about her exploits with LetharioMario. Personally, I do not know why Kristen did not file assault charges, uhm wasn’t it DrunkAssShitStirringRamona, that made a BIG OLE deal about one of the husbands laying a hand on her a season or two ago, and after looking at the tapes it wasn’t as she portrayed, it was completely innocent. This time, DrunkAssShitStirringRamona, CLEARLY assaulted Kristen and had that happened in Manhattan, in a bar, with witnesses she would have been hauled off to JAIL for assault. I know that in my bar if some stupid drunk ass, whiny bitch, threw a glass at another patron we would have had the bouncer grab her and hold her while the police were called to come haul her drunk ass to the hoosgow, and we did that plenty of times, keeps folks from using our bar as their personal boxing ring. Again, I don’t think BRAVO will address the assault and they should since this show really is becoming a THUGFEST with all this brawling.

I saw it from the beginning too! Ramona is not nice. No pass from me either. Is it hard for someone to have a child leave the nest? Yes. Is it hard for the world to know your hubs cheats? Yes. But it doesn’t turn you into a raving lunatic. It just escalates what you’ve always been. Except you turn it on others. Even worse she even said she did it on purpose. I rewound the part to see if I heard right. Even the awful radar reprinted the dialogue and it matched exactly what I heard. She wanted to bean kristin with that glass. And she really didn’t do anything that bad-

How about aviva disappearing from the cast photo trex? I did read aviva backed off the trips because of asthma. Which I think she mentioned way back in the beginning-before she went BSC. In which case being in a non air conditioned house and outdoors in extreme heat would be bad for her. Same with Montana. I also think the activities they would be doing would be too much for her with her leg. As crazy as aviva is-there probably is many things she can’t physically do-so she didn’t attend. And you can’t be punished for legit health concerns. BUT that’s not enough to take away the apple! Something more must be going on…..

I dislike FauxLegVIVA so any excuse to NOT have he on the show is a BONUS for me. I personally couldn’t care less as to why she isn’t on this episode as she has just as many fake phobias as VileKyle and TheLiarSupremeMoronSTFUBrandi combined, and she is BSC. I wish she would leave the show permanently, and take CraggyOldBitchDrunkAssShitStirringRamona and SLUTSRUS-DumbassSonja with her!

Exit if Leg had legitimate health reasons for not going on those trips I wonder why Bravo wouldn’t just let her film w/her husband(s) and her crazy Image Consultant friend, not that I want to see her but it makes sense to me to do that.

• Anne says:

Powell – I’m wondering if the change in the show credits and the lack of filming relates to contract negotiations. Aviva was one of the last ladies to sign (I think that LuAnn was actually the last). Maybe her contract includes a clause that she won’t be in the credits if she isn’t in the episode. I’m not sure that I believe that Bravo is punishing her for not traveling to Montana because of health reasons.

Anne I don’t think they’d got through the trouble of removing and adding people based on whether or not they’re in an episode. Even with the contract stuff-if she signed on the dotted line and holds the apple-she holds the apple. She’s still full time-she just isn’t in 2 out of say 20 eps. I don’t think they’re paid that way because its not like a scripted series where editing is involved. There’s something else going on here and it happened recently. Who knows what it is….we’ll probably never get the whole story, but something stinks in bravoland….

They could have-but cut it out when they edited.

• PJ says:

Ramona has always been this way you’re correct. If Ramona really did throw that glass on purpose it still isn’t too late for Kristen to prosecute and I hope she does.

Thank you everyone for keeping the blog going. I’m finally off the ship – wonderful trip! Internet is still hard to come by – we are in a very steep town (in Cinque Terre) and internet is in the main hotel up the hill and our apartment is down below.

Here’s a catch up blog from Greece – more to come …. http://wp.me/p4kxEH-aQ

Hi V xoxox

NMD we’re waving to you from dry land. 🙂

Veena thanks for the pics ! I hope the Greeks are being nice and welcoming to you.
      Order a frappe – if you like iced coffee. Yum!

You’re lucky you’re not getting too many crowds there.

Safe travels. 🙂 ⭐

10. meneseela says:

Powelly I hope your family is doing better.

11. Thanks Empress!! Just the title of the blog made me giggle! I think Kristen showed remarkable restraint. If someone had thrown a glass at my face it would have been Tippecanoe and Sonja too!!! I would have dumped that whole boat over!!!!

I LOVED that Ramona ordered the A/C that was so funny. But even funnier was the shade that Heather, HOLLA!!!, threw at Ramona in her TH about being old, menopausal, etc…even though I am that age range, it was funny and sly… still loving Heather!!! Ramona dissing Luann, saying that “Lu is a man.” hahaha… oh my, shade was everywhere in this episode, I don’t know why they needed the A/C with all that shade!!

Ppindy, I would have swum to shore called the PO-PO and had them waiting with handcuffs, and smiled for the cameras! I have seen folks sue for loads of damages when hit in the face with a glass, especially if it drew blood, which is a clear assault. Kristen is a model and makes her living off her looks, anything that causes enough damage to draw blood can leave an unwanted scar that might not be good for someone who models. I too LOVE Heather dissing that craggy old bitch DrunkAssShitStirringRamona! I loved that Carole jumped off the boat, but would have been better if she did a cannonball and created a huge splash that doused the craggy old bitch DrunkAssShitStirringRamona and SlutRUS-DumbassSonja as they had no more weapons to heave at anyone.

LOL @ shade ! Hahahaha

• “Tippecanoe and Sonja too!!!” I love it. 😀

Chismosa is it you thank subscribes to Vanity Fair? It hasn’t cone out in print yet but I want to know what Monica Lewinsky wrote.

Me, too!

Oh and duh Anna Wintour. If you can put Kim and Kanye on the cover why in the hell wouldn’t you put ML? After more than a decade people want to see her and read what she has to say.

One reason. Kim and Kanye have a footprint in fashion. They wear and can model the high end stuff Vogue features. Monica does not have that quality-so it doesn’t fit. PS that vogue cover for all the backlash, was a massive seller. One of their biggest. Anna Wintour is a genius!

The Vanity fair article won’t be released until the 8th-that’s when I get it on my nook-but there is a short version floating around on the internet for anyone interested…I will look for the link

I don’t and never have felt sorry for Monica Lewinsky or President Clinton. I’ve always thought it was the most idiotic thing to do. What did she think she would gain? He’s the President. He wanted another term. He wanted Gore to be the next President. What they did had no future in it for her so why’d she do it? Why’d he do it? He had so much to lose, number one being his family. But what’s not right is Clinton did get a 2nd term, he remains to be one of the most popular Democratic Presidents, his wife ran for office and became Secretary of State, his daughter is happy, their family survived the “Scandal” 🙂 , and they are multi-millionaires. Monica can’t get a job. It’s a double standard. He thrived and she’s barely survived. Again it was wrong on both parts but it’s not fair on the woman. The man’s rep is tinged. The woman’s rep is tainted.

• mm in oc says:

One silly indescrestion isnt what I have a problem with. Its the 4-5 other women that accused him of sexual harrassment or rape. and for some reason people turn a blind eye. I dont get it! Woody allen, polanski, etc etc. Seems if a celeb has some talent we give them a pass for their crappy and often illegal behavior. Makes me sick.

Oh I thought I just heard it’s not selling well ? Have to look up again.

I wish I saved the hysterical tweet that showed the pic of the sex tape star and the vogue pic next to eachother. Something about how “dreams come true”. LOL
          So gross. 💩

• AZGirl says:

I subscribe. Not received it yet.

No I don’t but it’s free online.

Thks everyone for your prayers. You make me smile. And thks Boston for your tweet. You all are very very sweet. 🙂

14. kit9 says:

Omg! Freaking hilarious blog, Empress. “She also didn’t like the porridge”. Rofl!!!! And, completely agree about having finally had enough of Ramona. For the first time, I was done with her. Throwing a glass at someone’ head, which she said on Twitter she didn’t in a million years think would hit Kristen(despite throwing it at very short range directly at Kristen’s head), but then, instead of immediately apologizing and begging forgiveness for such insane behavior, she went on and on absurdly justifying and excusing her actions. She needs to go.

The point also is if the Craggy Old Bitch DrunkAssShitStirringRamona was the one that got HIT by a glass enough to draw blood, she would have made a HUGE ASS deal about it and would have demanded that the authorities be called so she could press charges. I think she needed to go a while ago, but after this incident she really needs to get off TV and get her shit together.

Yes, throwing a glass is another level. Pulling hair won’t take an eye out. It was so reckless, so potentially dangerous! And, someone made a great point upthread about how Ramona did that charity for battered women and made a big thing about Aviva’s psycho dad grabbing her arm. I really wish Kristen would have pressed charges. You cannot get away with such insane behavior!

I blame BRAVO for not having any ladyballs to throw her Ass off the show! Like you said Pulling Hair, by the way Kenya is wearing a wig, so not truly not the same as it wasn’t even HER hair PsychoPorsha pulled, is not the SAME as throwing a GLASS at someone’s head! CraggyOldBitchDrunkAssShitStirringRamona could have hit her on a “sweet spot” and knocked her unconscious in the water, taken an eye out, and in an extreme case could have even potentially killed her(thank you BONES). The fact of the matter is she “drew blood” and that is ASSAULT! She deliberately threw that glass directly at her head which is malice and intent.

15. missusmc says:

As crazy as Kelly was back in the day, she never was a threat to others. As delusional and annoying as Aviva is, she’s no threat to others (unless the forthcoming leg throw is at someone, in which case I sincerely hope it is at Ramona). Ramona has been unhinged for years (ever since the season when she faked a pregnancy scare for attention) and she is now a threat to others. She needs to go. Also, she’s in denial as to how BSC she is- when she was on Bethenny, she bragged that she was the “voice of reason” this season. Unreal.

Side note: I’ve never really cared for her, so I’ve never noticed this before, but Luann is strikingly beautiful. Was she always this pretty, or did her personality make her ugly to me before? I enjoy her this season and like that she extends kindness to new girls. I’ll take more of her any day!

• Jules says:

She has always been beautiful and I think she has lost like 10lbs. once a model always a model.

• boston02127 says:

missusmc ~~~I’ve always thought Luann was pretty. She always reminded me of my mother, very tall, good face bones, same posture.

16. T-Rex says:

OMG! Just read that Phakedrah wants her OWN Bravo induced fake-ass “vow renewal” with her Criminal, convict husband who just plead GUILTY to Mail and Bank fraud! UGH! BRAVO WE DONT WANT ANOTHER FAKE ASS VOW RENEWAL(not that I would watch anyway as I boycott the THUGSRUS-HoASSESfromATL)! Let’s see if Phakedrah stays married to him when he is sentenced to PRISON for 7 to 10 years, I can’t see her waiting it out for him!

• MelTheHound says:

She has always been just as full of shit as the rest of them. From her bullshit southern belle routines and parties to trying to convince everyone her baby was ‘early’ by 2 months even though he came out the size of a 10 month old, to yeah… just full to the teeth, of shit.

She needs to thank her lucky stars she wasn’t “caught” on tape along with her CriminalConvictHusband or she would be joining him on his 3 hots and a cot vacation courtesy of the Federal Gubmint!

• designernailsdiana says:

T-Rex I just love your new names for HW’s and HH’s. The really long one for Taylor is hilarious. Thank You for sharing your creative mind with us.

• designernailsdiana says:

Did that baby crawl out, slap her and say “Do I look premature to you??”

This may be the only storyline she has ….

If not for the Apollo mess I think 90% chance she’d be fired.

Always disliked her. Fake and walls. No real personality.

17. MelTheHound says:

Aside from a few laughable moments, I can’t say I’ve ever liked Samonja very much at all. From delusional to shit stirring, the two of them make the perfect couple though..

18. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Powell, I hope your family gets better soon!!

Thank you for the blog,Empress and for MTH and TT for posting a blog daily…..it brightens my day a little. My DVr never recorded NY for some reason, so I love reading the great recap!

I hope everyone’s having a great day. 🙂

19. designernailsdiana says:

Powelly Pooh I’m so happy to see your Aunt got help, but warning signs of a TIA need to be memorized. I printed out 2 of them for the offices I work in. After my TIA scare last July I’m very aware of how they can sneak up on a person. Women tend to brush off the feeling that maybe it’s something serious happening and they should go to ER by AMBULANCE!!!!
    Amen that she is ok.
    Now about this crazy NYC episode that I didn’t get to watch because Date Night with Mr Designer is way more important than bravo tv shows. I have however, read Empress’ excellent recap and had seen the clips of what happened. Why do grown up women feel the need to physically act out their frustrations? I see a lot of verbal abuse by HW’s and family members….Yes I’m talking to you Chicklets George.
    Be adults and handle issues like adults not thugs. You’re terrible role models to women EVERYWHERE!!!!
    Porsha pulled a weave and had charges pressed against her, but Ramotional gets nothing?
    *SMH* Good thing I hate drama in my life because I’d never become friends with women to act like that.
    Sonja, your sexy J is not sexy anymore. Girlfriend you look ridiculous going commando and we know an age gap doesn’t bother you since you were married to John A Morgan who’s like 105 yrs old. It just makes you look desperate and that’s not a pleasant sight to see.
    Ok off my soap box.
    Neck lump has now been x-rayed and I have scoliosis in my neck along with slightly elevated ALT’s levels. ALT is liver function. I’m not a drinker.
    Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
    Blessings,
    Di

I will keep you in my thoughts for sure Miss Diana. At least you have an answer and you can start to work on it and get healthy.

Diana thinking of you. All good thoughts ❤

20. catmom1 says:

Ramona’s blog is up. It’s short and she doesn’t seem to take responsibility for anything. Still making justifications instead of a flat out, “I was wrong, I’m so sorry, I’ll pay medical bills, mea culpa, yada, yada……..” IMHO Ramona is seriously in need of an intervention or an institution. Here’s the paragraph concerning Kristen:

“I must say I was extremely upset when the plastic glass hit Kristen in the mouth. That glass could have been tossed million times and it would not end up in her face. Who knew that would happen? I was totally embarrassed and regretful for my actions. When K totally drenched me in water I had a knee jerk reaction, tossing what I had in my hand. My intention was not to hit her or harm in any way.”

Except it was, since she yelled that she did it on purpose. Someone use close caption and get a screen shot! Lol.

So it was plastic ! Thank you ……

good.

Thanks for the paragraph here as I never go to their site

• MelTheHound says:

I wish Kristen had a knee jerk reaction and pulled Ramona out of that boat and rested on top of her head for a good 5 minutes.

21. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Otherwise occupied, so just a quick drive by: If I were a friend to any housewife, out of all the franchises, it would hands down be Heather. I sincerely hope this doesn’t jinx Holla Heather! 😉 Damn Ramona for ruining it for everyone – including MY enjoyment of The Birkshires. I would have loved a trip like that and would have swiftly kicked Ramona’s ass right out of that canoe and made her cry all the way home! No passes from me.

She’s buddies with Ra now and they’re cool.

She’s been great.
      Sweating it out in her house though….. Ugh I’m retching thinking of it.

She has an awesome awesome attitude.

So funny she did the same thing she did last year when she got in a fight with Ramona – sneaking up behind her to listen to her. HAHAHAHAAAAA
      When they talked badly about Ross’ accent.

I swear I thought Sonja and Ramona could see them swimming up to her but I rewound a lot and I suppose not?

22. chismosa™ says:

I would have ordered an AC. Sorry and I’m not near Ramona’s age. I hate the heat. Loathe despise. If I had the money I would. Plus to be not near ocean and landlocked ?
    No WAY.
    Plus I get the blowout situation …. My friends know to not come near my hair !
    Why wouldn’t HOLLA at least warn the women about that?
    Maybe anorexic Carole can take the heat but ewwwww just EWWWWWW.

I’m giving her a pass because I think she genuinely is going through something and this is just a break in her personality. Plus she’s all good buddies with Kristen and Heather HOLLA now so that tells me all I need to know. They are very pragmatic and wouldn’t give her the time of day if indeed they felt contempt now.

Carole — is she in Beverly Hills? Wow. I didn’t know she was there !
    Her house looked lovely but i wish I saw the full front or full back.
    HOW does she live without her dog!!!! And a boxer ! So sweet. Health problems galore and they don’t live long.
    How sad! I would die. I couldn’t leave my baby like that.
    She didn’t annoy me so much this episode.

—–

I wish someone could find out exactly from Andy about the apple less LEGG at the credits.
    It’s happened MANY other times on other franchise or this one even when they show the woman at the credits but she’s not on the episode.
    LEGG and Andy didn’t say anything on twitter last night.

I’m not into the Midwest they’re going to either. And an artificial leg ?? While the OC which is so TACKY get more luxurious trips. YUCK.
    Id get all Ramona about that. ratchet !
    Send me away 5 stars please !

Love kristen she’s the best. She’s right of course but deep down I always have a spot for Ramona. I can’t fathom what she’s going through. 20+ yrs marriage, only child daughter …. No other family she’s close to? I’m happy she has solid friends.

I swear if JZ Opens her trap I’ll go ham on her.

I won’t judge the marriage sitch Ramona is and how to play all pretty and Emily post – kindness and sweetness while in the midst of a heartbreaking event like that while simultaneously filming a flimsy reality show.

Kristen – girl I’m around your age and we haven’t seen the sunniest of your married life yet. I hope you make it to 20 years with dumbo!

I’m not into calling out the ages so much. Pick something else.
    I guess the other thing is “alcoholic” – and meanwhile Heather chugged away at the wine bottle as Ramona was fighting with Kristen. I rewound it about 5x.

I think if these people knew Ramona from filming with her for 2 years plus they would KNOW to give Ramonja the deets on the digs. Jmho
    Did they not watch OTHER SEASONS ? Did they just meet Ramona ????

Hmmm, producers …… Hmmmmmmm 😏😏
    I can’t take the heat. I can’t take being landlocked. I’m already looking forward to October !

SSL ^^^ but I know most of you scroll by me anyway! Lol

What don’t you like about the midwest?

Sorry I don’t not like the Midwest- been to Iowa and Chicago and Oklahoma (or is that south? Southwest?) and love love love all!!!

But for a hoity toity show like this – like ANY of these shows, I think doing continental US is LAME.com.
          Even Hawaii would annoy me. What budget it this- even shows on oxygen and E go to better places.

Do Bali. Do Tahiti, Tokyo, st Petersburg, santorini, London was ok~~~, other Europe, buenos aires, sommmmmething!
          I just didn’t get it. Morocco was awesome ! I want to see something I don’t DO or see in my regular life!
          Again, another point about how this show is not what it *was* about.

NOTHING against any ANY state. Sorry should have put that in my missive above. My sincere apologies. Talk bad about New York all you want I can take it 😉

• MelTheHound says:

Have YOU watched these shows? Wasting anything beyond motel6 on these heifers is an A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E waste of money. Regardless of actual location. All they do is bring whatever fight they’re having along to continue it. Sorry but that could be accomplished in a cardboard box under a highway bridge. All Ramona did is bitch and complain long before she even left for the trip, in someone else’s car I might add that she wasn’t pleased with the destination. Then while there, she assaulted someone. Sorry but she gets NO pass for her bullshit regardless of what’s going on in her life. Thousands of parents send their kids off to college every year. Infidelities happen but most don’t throw glassware at people because of it. Her hair got wet. Big F*cking Deal. She was in a boat on a lake/pond. I’ll bet she didn’t have to go at all. Instead she chose to go and be a whining bitch the entire time.

• AZGirl says:

I think that this was about costs. Airfare right now is outrageous. Especially traveling overseas. Montana is beautiful.

• MelTheHound says:

Montana is beautiful
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              Not to the uppity….

Hmm good call. I guess back in the morocco days they had plenty of money for the riad!

• Anne says:

Sorry, I don’t consider Montana part of the Mid-West. It is in Mountain Standard time zone – so I’d consider it a Western State. I lived in Ohio for many years — that is the mid-west, although it is on EST. Actually, I think watching these women “rough it” in either the Berkshires or Montana is pretty funny and more amusing that watching them on expensive overseas trips.

Personally, I thought that the air conditioning issue was ridiculous, although it made me laugh. I know lots of people in upstate NY, especially those in the Adirondacks, who don’t have A/C. I imagine it would be the same in the Berkshires (which are also mountains).

Ramona is about 6 years older than I am, and if she really grew up poor and in the country in upstate NY, she definitely did not grow up with AC. (My father didn’t even install it in our house until the 1980’s and then only because he got a deal because one of his cousins worked for Carrier).

• mm in oc says:

Im on your team on the Ramona issue. Ramona was her normal self, snarky and bitchy. I like hot weather, but coastal hot weather. Kristen s husband was rude talking about sonja at the dinner. Kristen starts splashing ramona again after she already had a run in with her over splashing. Why would she continue to antagonize her? also now that we know it wasnt an actual glass but one of those plastic cups, its obvious she wasnt intending to hurt her and it was a fluke accident. Ramonas mistake was not apologizing for the cut.

I’m glad it was plastic…that’s a relief. Not right, but better than throwing a heavy glass at the lady.

• MelTheHound says:

I am surprised Ramona would be caught dead drinking her precious Pinot from a plastic cup. Just like the Berkshires and the entire experience, it’s SO Low Rent and all beneath her. After all, no one SHE knows and no one Famous goes there. 🙄

• MelTheHound says:

Ramonas mistake was not apologizing for the cut.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        Sorry but, bullshit. Her ‘mistake’ was applying force to an object causing it to become a projectile that was clearly aimed at the woman’s face. The Cut or even the mass of the object is irrelevant.

23. That episode was incredibly disturbing. Ramona’s behavior was disgusting and when she snapped back that she did it on purpose makes it so much worse. She needs off TV and shame on Bravo for not firing her on the spot. She assaulted a fellow cast member and could be bothered to apologize. Her blog is a half-a$$ apology which is only a lame excuse for her behavior. Based on the previews for next week, it looks like she will try to blame it all on her father. Um, how old are you??? there comes an age when we can no longer blame our parents for our behavior as adults! Get yourself into therapy and take responsibility for yourself! SHAME ON HER and SHAME ON BRAVO!

Have to agree with you 100 percent. There comes a time in all of our adult lives where we have to stop blaming bad behavior on things that happened to us as youth or things that we are currently going through. She intended harm when she threw the glass at Kristen or otherwise, why throw it at all?

I don’t disagree on blaming parents excuse. But they all – every HW seems to run to it.
      Hi bethenny 👋🙋

If I had something going on that precluded me from filming or wanting to film I think id be out. Problem is, I thought – not sure – the Mario thing was found out during filming? And contracts are laid down and you can’t reneg? Or maybe Ramona did try to kind of be on the cutting room floor and THATS WHAT HELD UP the show so long?
      I think I just blew 💥💥my own mind. I’ve been trying for months to figure out the fishiness of ny season. And I don’t think it was just the LEGG and the Native American who did it. Hmmmm …..

24. chismosa™ says:

Yo VV: 📣📣📣📣🔊
    Are you around — evah?
    I was wondering if Lisa V’s E special was this Sunday. She had said it was on Mother’s Day???

I wonder !

There is a preview clip on Bravo for MDLNY. Sonja crosses over and meets up with Luiz.
    I love this. Luiz does not know who Ricky Ricardo is.

Is he crazy ?
      And why is she using him? You want to get things done you go to FRED!

Luis is annoying me again this session. He talks too fast and is too jittery for me.

OMG Fred is making so much money. I swear I’d be retired after five yrs in RE if I made the commissions he makes.

And he calls himself Hispanic. How can he not know who Desi Arnaz is? He was poor and was one of the first to have his own tv production company and developed the use of multiple cameras on tv. My, My, My Luis. 🙂
      So is Sonja just wasting Luis’s time? He ain’t got time for that. 🙂

• AZGirl says:

I think Luis is New York Puerto Rican and Ricky was Cuban.

He’s Puerto Rican from Puerto Rico !

Maybe they didn’t air the famous show there since it was a Cuban guy. Lol

My husband, the Cuban, who loves this show, said it’s NOT THE SAME. He said he’d kick that guys ass! Lol. Latinos get pissed when you lump them together!

That was my point ! Hahaha
              But that was an institution of American TV I’m surprised they didn’t watch that in PR.

We know a lot of Cubans ….. Yum I want some ropa vieja /old clothes. Mmmmmm

• AZGirl says:

Typo Luis not Luiz….sheeesh

Oh my word. (The Ricky Ricardo thing)

26. chismosa™ says:

Powell glad to hear about your aunt ^^^^^^

TRex I’m going to need you to breakdown this latest WIN 🙂 by thug in nj. She got something dismissed👏👏👏👏. Not sure how it will affect July 8th

Thks Chismosa.

Hmm. Interesting about Tre. Yes T-Rex. Deets please. 🙂

Okay this is a WIN in the State Court of New Jersey, not Federal Court, TheLyingJuicyFamily has already Plead GUILTY in Federal Court you can’t do any “takebacks” once you PLEAD Guilty. So this means that the Juicy’s are also being sued in STATE COURT as well as the Federal Charges, these are TWO different courts. I hadn’t realized that the State was also charging them. This does NOT bode well for GorillaJuicy! On top of the Federal charges he “copped” to, he is also being charged by the State of New Jersey. These sentences will not be concurrent, which means “served at the same time”, GorillaJuicy will probably serve Federal Time first, then any State time as warranted by the courts, and then probably be deported. If he is found guilty in Federal and State court, I believe it’s almost automatic deportation after release, regardless of whether he has family here or not. Mind you the bank and mortgage companies may also go after them in Civil Courts for monetary damages, LiarTeresa has been dropped from the State charges does NOT mean that she can’t be charged in Civil Court, different criteria for those charges. These folks are going to be in court for years!

Bravo needs to take a looonnnggg look at the HW franchise. We might as well be watching Basketball Wives or Love in Hip Hop the way every city has someone that’s fighting.

Thanks for the great blog!

How and why does Carole have a dog? How could you leave your dog and go live across the country?

Ramona is very odd this season.
    Kristen seems like a budinski. (had to google that word)
    I feel as thou Sonja has beginning stages of some type of neurological disorder. I want to laugh at her stupidity but it’s just too sad to watch.

• Anne says:

I suspect that Carole has a caretaker/and or family that live in the area, who take care of the house and also the dog. Also, I think that she must spend more time in LA than we’ve been shown on RHONY. I did think it interesting that we’ve heard all about the other RHONY wives and their various homes, but this is the first mention that Carole also has more than one residence.

I think the dog was in California because she was filming and renovating at the same time. It’s probably better for the dog-especially if she has a little yard out there. I guess she comes home when filming is over. Our friends dog bolted when they were having work done because the worker left a door open. He was fine-he went to the neighbors and hung out!

I agree about the dog ! I don’t get it

I need a 2 hour nap then I can get up and stay up till 2 or 3 to get things done. I’m so sick of this type of schedule. Work kicked my butt today for some reason. I can’t wait to be a normal person.

News/ Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Apollo Nida Pleads Guilty to Identity Theft and Bank Fraud

Andy Cohen made me do it!

Oh GOOD GRIEF! Blame EVERYONE but yourself for your crimes, give me a freakin break. ConvictFelonNida is a CAREER Criminal! If you look at the timeline, that CONVICTFELON started his scheme almost immediately after he was released from prison the last time. I would bet that ConvictFelonNIda also has an extremely lengthy Juvenile Record as well, which Phakedra probably got ex-punged(closed and can’t be reopened). I hope they throw the book at him, I originally thought he would get about 7 to 10 years, but looks more like he will be spending at the very minimum 15 years in prison. I feel sorry for his boys, but if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime! And don’t be a WUSSY and blame it on Reality TV, that ConvictFelon would have done the crime regardless of the TV Show, he is a Career Criminal and that’s all he knows and all he is good at, well, I guess his other attribute is sticking copious amount of single dollar bills into strippers nether regions, I hear he is an expert at that too!

Okey Dokey! Ready for MDLNY! Dinner in the oven. Pepper is fed. Love Wednesday nights. I have to say I am loving People’s Couch on Tuesday night. Too funny. Mr. AZGirl could not believe I was still awake after getting up at 4 a.m.

32. LaineyLainey says:

Empress, just read the blog/recap. OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG Ramona threw a wine glass at Kristen’s fade and made her bleed?? She drew blood? I’m incredulous, can you tell? See y’all later!! Hubs brought Wendy’s for dinner!

What’s a fade ? I have to urban d this.
      I thought men had fades?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Chismosa, are you serious, girl? You haven’t seen the show or recap then… fade = face! Just a typo, lol

33. MTH, thanks for adding the Aviva-less group photo. I tried to find it last night but I got lazy, and then tired. Yep, lazy and tired – that’s my story. 😉

• MelTheHound says:

I think Jill posted a tweet with it or something with it so I grabbed it ;).. Thank YOU for doing these recaps and sharing them.

34. chismosa™ says:

I’m so confused – cris are you around ? Did you watch ny – TRex says something about kristin being assaulted by Ramona in a bar in the city. Did this happen last night ? How did I miss this ? What bar ?

• dickens says:

Chismosa, I believe TRex was just comparing Ramona’s throwing a glass of wine at Kristen with what would have happened if it had been in a bar instead of on RHNY.

Oh thanks sorry I was reading it incorrectly. I’m backed up on comments. – thank you !

Plastic glasses would be a no at a bar but I totes get the gist.
        Thanks 🙂

Chismosa, I was just comparing the situations, had the incident happened in the City that CraggyoldbitchDrunkAssShitStirringRamona would have probably been arrested, but since it happened on a private lake with only Bravo cameras rolling, Kristen would have had to call the Police herself, which she should have, IMO. Assault is Assault. With as much as all those Idiot HO-WIVES throw around the word BULLY and how they are so insulted and attacked by mere words, you can apparently beat the shit out of them and no one seems to give a rats ass. Nice message you are sending out to the young girls that watch this program BRAVO!!! And YES I blame BRAVO for a lot of this, they should have insisted that Kristen press assault charges!

35. dickens says:

WWHL was good tonight with Maury Povich and Connie Chung.
    It was so funny; at the end, Andy’s dog had Maury P’s glasses and was totally chewing them up.

I’m trying to recall which was the talk show host — male – who many years ago my mother went with her old friends who were the heads of the englebert Humperdinck fan club (sp?) — and this male tv host would not STOP flirting with my mom’s friend who is gorgeous (used to be a flight attendant back in the days when they were glamorous)

I think it has to be Maury !??? Phil Donahue. Who else is male and had a show. Got to find out …..

• dickens says:

Geraldo Rivera? What year was it?

No I think id remember him because he’s 1/2 Latin and my mom is ….
          (I’m pretty sure)

I’ll get the info for sure. It must be Maury??!

I’ll post tomorrow. Lol 😉

36. I caught the last minute of OC with Tamra and Eddie and Tammy saying “If we had a baby no one could take it away.” and I thought, “Until Eddie divorces you and get 50/50 custody, ya dumb Drag Queen!”

I loved her reasoning ….. So she’d have something no one could take away. That’s a really moving reason to want a child.
      🙈

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

giggles at your thought!

Again who is going to PAY for all of this TrailerTrashTrampSue? CluelessIdiotEddie probably not going to part with a damn dime to pay for any surgery, which may or may not work on those Fossil eggs she is carting around. In addition, Surrogacy costs(approximately 100K) , InVitro Fertilization at her age costs about the same as Surrogacy as she has to purchase eggs, and go through all those treatments which take a few rounds to take, especially at her age. Then there would be adoption(50K), again at her age, no way she gets on any US registries, they wouldn’t take them as a “priority” couple, so they would have to do a foreign adoption which takes years to get through. I don’t think her marriage would even last long enough for them to get through the process.

37. chismosa™ says:

Programming Alert:
    FYI –

Ramona on WWH next week for the fallout

Lisa vanderpump on E special sunday night

Kenya’s interview on Sunday.

38. LaineyLainey says:

Going to Cali tomorrow! Be back in Texas Monday. I have to be in the shower in 3.5 hrs. Egads! I’ll check in with y’all! Take care!

Have a wonderful time ! That’s great – for mom’s day awwww