Survivor Cagayan – S28E11 – Lips Locked

survivorlogosurcast22Welcome back, Castaways.. Last week, Jefra got bounced. I’m not going to speculate why, she was useless in this game and had zero chance of winning. She was there as a sacrifice to keep this show going another week as was the rest of her original vacuous brained tribe. Those of you keeping track, that would be the 6X club aka the beauty tribe. Back at camp, Kass and Tony have an argument about whether he is to be trusted, even with his alliance. He threatens and dares her to vote for him. Yawn, Next. The following day,  Kass swears she heard him talking about her. He says he wasn’t, she doesn’t believe a word he says. Ironically, he wasn’t. Later, Spencer also gets into a bit of an argument with him where Tony says, he has the special idol. Spenc, that being of brain power, doesn’t believe him. Tony has done so much lying and back stabbing that people don’t believe him even when he tells the truth. Well played Tony.

Reward Challenge

2 teams of 3 will throw sand bags to knock down a wall. The wall is a puzzle that has to be put back together. That is, each team has a wall and each team will knock down the other team’s wall. Once One wall is completely knocked down, both teams will then begin to rebuild their puzzle wall, regardless of what state it’s in. So one team will have to completely rebuild while the other may not because theirs is still partially standing. Teams are (purple) Spencer, Kass, Woo vs (Orange) Tony, Trish, Tasha. All players are tossing sandbags, one from each will reassemble the puzzle wall. The purple wall is knocked down first but it really doesn’t matter, there are only a couple misplaced blocks on the orange wall still standing so, not much of an advantage for team orange anyway.. Teams begin the rebuild process, we have Tasha rebuilding the orange wall and Spencer rebuilding the purple one. For a hot minute, it looks like Tasha is running away with this one but she saw a shiny object and got confused so Spencer was able to finish first. Team Purple won the reward challenge.

Reward

The reward is the winning team will take school supplies to the local school and hand them out to the kids. Of course there is food involved, hamburgers, hotdogs, etc) Kind of a Survivor gives back sort of thing. Spencer doesn’t like kids at first but by the end, says he does. Woo entertains them, Kass is impressed because that’s the most she’s heard him say the entire game. Okay, the kids get their junque, are entertained, fed, time to talk. Spencer and Kass talk about flushing Tony’s idol(s), and they need Woo to do it. They talk him into a split vote though between Tony and Trish, under the guise of getting those two, to vote Tasha. This whole idea, if it works, should send Trish packing and force Tony to play his idol. By the time they get back to camp, Woo says he’s on board with it :::::eye roll::::: Tony asks Woo if any strategerie was discussed. Woo says yeah, they want to vote out Tasha. Woo is a shitty liar.

Immunity Challenge

This game involves a tile, a key, a combination lock, and 6 piles of stuff, including one of live crabs. The game is won when the tile is broken. To break it, they have to free the key from the combo lock. To do that, they have to open the lock by getting correct the number of items in each pile of stuff. That is for instance, one of the numbers of that combo is the number of crabs. There is also a pile of fishing traps, a stack of rocks, a table full of balls, and a pile of bamboo sticks. If they fail at trying their lock, they have to go back and count again, whatever they think they missed or all of it, their choice but, they have to go back. If she wins, this would be Tasha’s 4th in a row and tie her for the record. All players have to go back and recount, all the while with Probst running his mouth. I guess he’s just doing his job but I wish sometimes he’s STFU. In the end, Tasha does not win her 4th, Spencer wins. I’m just glad Tony didn’t win. I wonder if he’s even trying at this point.

Back at camp, there isn’t much chatter that matters except Kass questioned Woo if he was still on board with the plan. He says yes. Kass says something, I don’t remember what, that may indicate she is not. I don’t trust any of these people, some are playing their own game, others appear to be playing someone elses (Woo)..

Tribal Council

Let’s get to this and see what really happens. Forget about anything I said was said before this point. I hate to be this way but I am tired of watching this entire show, being led to believe something good is going to happen (by production edits) only to learn, it’s all bullshit. We are to believe that Kass and Spencer are so hell bent on having Tony and/or Trish gone. We are also to believe that Woo is on board with this. Please, Woo’s lips are locked so tight to Tony’s butt since day one, he has a permanent brown ring around his mouth, dude. Trish has one to match.. Probsting reveals that he once again appears to know everything that has been said during the day. Will Tony play his bag 0 tricks tonight? That’s what Spencer wants to know. Kass wonders who she can beat at the end. Tasha feels vulnerable. Horsey face Trish, who the fuck knows? Woo, I have never been stoned enough to understand what this guy says. Faces abound from the jury.. Let’s vote. They do, Probst aligns them for the reveal and calls for the hidden idol. Tony does not play it. He still has that special idol too. Votes are read, Tasha is is gone. She kind of knew it was coming..

Spencer has been on the outs along with Tasha since the merge when Kass flipped. Guess where he is now? Last man standing. Fool me once… Kass did it to him again. She voted with Tony to bust out Tasha.  So did Woo and we can all bet Horseyface Trish did. So did Kass know what she was doing all along in convincing Spencer she could once again be trusted? He did his part in trying to split the vote as did Tasha. Look where it got her.. The Jury. Cover your ass Spencer. Kass is playing to win and has been all along.

See you next week.

surresult1414

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

152 Responses to Survivor Cagayan – S28E11 – Lips Locked

Good morning everyone and MTH. It’s Friday Eve & getting up to 80 today. I’m happy on both fronts. 🙂 Everyone be good and have a great day.

Good morning Powell and everyone else!

Had quite a night in Huskerland last night. We had so much hail at my house that it looked like winter; couldn’t tell the yard from the sidewalk from the street – totally white! Hoping for a new roof out of it though. About 2 inches of rain and 60 mph winds. More today.

When I got in my car this morning I thought I might have to get my ice scraper out with the brush. I had so many wet leaves on my windshield I couldn’t see to drive. When I pulled in the parking lot at work my coworker asked if I had camo-ed my car. Didn’t put it in the garage when I got home yesterday.

Happy pre-Friday!

Wow that was some hail alright. Hopefully that’s the last you see hail this season.

2. T-Rex says:

Good Morning, Bringing something over from yesterday’s blog regarding the LYINThievesTheJuicy’s and the teeny, tiny court victory for LyinTeresaJuicy.
    Okay this is a WIN in the STATE COURT of New Jersey, not FEDERAL COURT. TheLyingJuicyFamily has already Plead GUILTY in Federal Court you can’t do any “takebacks” once you PLEAD Guilty, Guilty means Guilty. Their sentence and jail time has no bearing on the State Court Case, and vice versa, just because the State Courts are also suing them doesn’t mean anything regarding the Federal Charges that they already plead GUILTY to. So what this means is that the Juicy’s are also being sued in STATE COURTS, in addition to the Federal Charges, these are TWO different courts. I hadn’t realized that the State was also charging them. This does NOT bode well for GorillaJuicy! On top of the Federal charges he “copped” to, he is also being charged by the State of New Jersey, oh and let’s remember he is still facing the Criminal Charges for Fraud, those haven’t been adjudicated yet either. These sentences will not be concurrent, which means “served at the same time”, GorillaJuicy will probably serve Federal Time first, then any State time as warranted by the courts, and then probably be deported. If he is found guilty in Federal and State court, in addition to the Criminal Charges. I believe it’s almost automatic deportation after release, regardless of whether he has family here or not. Mind you the bank and mortgage companies may also go after them in Civil Courts for monetary damages. Just because LiarTeresa has been dropped from the State charges does NOT mean that she can’t be charged in Civil Courts, different criteria for those charges. In addition, they are both also being sued by GorillaJuicy’s former partner in the Civil Courts. These folks are going to be in court for years!

Oh Gosh T-Rex. The LYINThievesTheJuicy’s have so much more court/cases. I had no idea the State was also suing them either. Wow!! I’m w/you that the banks will be suing Tre also. She signed on the dotted line on loan docs and submitted doctored up W2s. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

3. T-Rex says:

One more item I wanted to bring over is the Guilty Plea of one CONVICTFELONNIDA.

Oh GOOD GRIEF! HE Blames EVERYONE but himself for his crimes, give me a freakin break. ConvictFelonNida is a CAREER Criminal! If you look at the timeline, that CONVICTFELON started his scheme almost immediately after he was released from prison the last time. CONVICTFELONNida was released from PRISON on May 27th, 2009 after FIVE years in Prison on Felony charges. He was busted some time in 2013, and they started “wire tapping” him and his accomplices I believe in early 2013. SO, what does this mean, it means his CRIMINAL activities happened before he went on REALITY TV, he “allegedly” had the whole scheme in place the minute he got OUT of Prison in 2009.
    I originally thought he would get about 7 to 10 years, but looks more like he will be spending at the very MINIMUM 15 to 20 years in prison, as he is now a “repeat” FELONY OFFENDER, he also served time in 1997, just about 6 months but it was also a FELONY charge. In good old Florida this would mean he violated the THREE STRIKES law and he would be spending LIFE in prison. I feel sorry for his boys, but if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime! And don’t be a WUSSY and blame it on Reality TV, that ConvictFelon would have done the crime regardless of the TV Show, he is a Career Criminal and that’s all he knows and all he is good at, well, I guess his other attribute is sticking copious amount of single dollar bills into strippers nether regions, I hear he is an expert at that too!

So CONVICTFELONNida spent his time scheme a new con instead of seeking rehabilitation. His mom must be so proud. Phadera is dumb for #1 looking him up when he was released from prison and #2 for marrying him just because she got pregnant. She could have raised Aiden all by herself. Apollo is a poor excuse of a man and father to do this to his kids. So I suppose like so many in the franchise his excuse would be building a lifestyle to live to be on the show? And the money he used to make it rain in the strip clubs was stolen money and he bought that white BMer w/stolen money. Hmmm. What about that new house? Damn!!

Thanks for this TRex. *smh* I don’t see Phaedra sticking by him. She may not divorce him, I’m not sure if he is in prison how that would affect a prenup/ settlement, but I don’t see her waiting it out. She will forever be tied to him by the boys, but if he gets a 15-30 year sentence he won’t be there in the day to day for a long time.

No. The boys will be grown. Someone here said Phadera does have a pre-nup and I think she said it on the show when Momma Joyce was crying on her shoulder about Todd. Phadera needs to divorce his ass. He’s talking about all these fitness projects he’s got in the works. I don’t see any of that happening and I suspect he’ll be in the same fix as the Juicy’s w/being sued by the bank and the individuals.

I saw somewhere he said yesterday that he did all that stuff to “keep up with being a REALITY star”

ROTFL
      he started school at 3rd grade ? And he saw him mom die of a heroin overdose? I thought his mom was on the show once ?
      He was apparently raised by his maternal grandparents but not put into school until 3rd grade

Chismosa, that CONVICTFELONNida would have been scamming folks with or without RealityTV, he would have blamed it on something else. Career Criminals have the same mantra it’s either the SODDI defences(Some Other Dude Did It) and they are totally innocent, which he couldn’t claim since his crew turned on him and they have him on tape and video, or they have the “I had a horrible childhood” and that’s why I did it defense. Argh! Loads of folks have horrific childhoods, my two Foster sisters(I posted about one of them previously) had childhoods no one should endure and turned out very well and are upstanding, thriving members of the community. I have said this before I would suspect that one CONVICTFELONNida has an “extensive” juvenile arrest record which got sealed when he turned 18. He was arrested when he was 19 years old and only spent 6 months in jail on a felony conviction, in that case he “ratted out” his fellow FELONS for a reduced sentence, then he was again arrested at 23 years old on the Racketeering charges took 3 years to get him sentenced, he was sentenced to 18 years to start serving in 2004, again he became a state witness in that case for the reduced sentence and due to that fact was paroled in five years. He started his new Felonies in late 2009, and he had only been paroled for less than six months. This time all his cronies turned against HIM and he didn’t have anyone to “rat out” for reduced time, so he is doing the whole, yeah I did it and begging for mercy in the courts. I am sure Phakedra will drag in the boys and his whole family to testify what an “upstanding” guy he is and a great father. Yeah, who would rather be sending lurid texts to another cast member, and dropped half a million dollars in a year at strip clubs. That’s a whole lot of singles to be stuffing in strippers nether regions! I am sure his boys are so proud that he could support his local hookers, oops I mean strippers. When he gets out he will just start running some new scam and wind up back in prison within a few years again, I don’t believe he is sorry he did the crime, he is just sorry he got CAUGHT doing the crime

T-Rex no way he’s sorry he pulled a new con. When he’s in jail this time he’ll just spend his time thinking of a more full proof plan, which there are none. But once a criminal, always a criminal. He uses his looks to get by on.

You just made me LOL in a crowded small place. People are eyeing me.
          Hahahahaaaa!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Chismosa! I hope you’re doing well! Please continue to feed my hunger for more juice in the HWs. Also, Go Spurs! Go Nets!!

Chismosa that’s what I said down thread. Blame it on being on reality tv. Puleeze. Who does he think he’s talking to. We’ve been at this longer than he has. 😉 I thought the lady we’ve seen every now and then was his mom? But I’m sorry that he’s mom died but is he also blaming her death on the way he’s lived his life? So as Lainey said Bravo made him do it? And a tragic childhood made him do it? So in other words it’s everyone else’s fault.

Well said.

I don’t know. Phaedra should run. But …..
          She should have known who she got with. With that legal mind of hers.

• MM in OC says:

That’s like my Aunt’s step daughters husband and the ponzi scheme. Serving 25 years in fed prison. What a jerk.

2012 season of OC is on if anyone is interested. It’s the “let’s hate Alexis tour”.

5. plainviewsue says:

Thanks MTH for your weekly Survivor recaps. I am absolutely loving this season. I do think some mistakes have been made, but it’s easy to say that sitting on my couch!!

They had to vote out Tasha. If she made final three, or could it be a final two this season (?), she would be very difficult to beat. She played a great physical and social game. Spencer, as much as I like him, has to go next. He would be impossible to beat since pretty much everyone on the jury would vote for him.

Wu wouldn’t get any votes from the jury. He hasn’t played the game. I think Tony/Cass/Trish would make a very interesting final three. Cass isn’t likeable, but she has played this game and has made very big moves. Trish’s biggest move thus far has been convincing Cass to come to their alliance. And then there is Tony. I know people don’t like him, but I do. He came to play, and by doing so, has been very entertaining. And he is not Russell Hantz. Russell threw people’s socks in the fire!

PVS, I saw the Tasha ouster the minute she didn’t win Immunity, it was going to be her or Spencer, regardless of the CBS editing to try and throw us a curveball. Tony having TWO idols is HUGE and to his credit he is playing them smartly, he told them in camp he was going to use the idol, I just don’t think folks know he has two of them. Tasha is just to HUGE of a threat not to have voted her out the minute she DIDN’T win Immunity, she was smart, and a physical threat, and unfortunately hadn’t aligned herself well in the game, which meant she was doomed to go the minute she stopped winning immunity. I don’t think Tony is ANYTHING like Russell! I do think that if he makes it to the final three that he will probably get the most votes and the most hatred in those speeches the jury will make. Woo is too much an ass kisser, he is a hanger on and has made zero moves on his own, he is a lemming, he does as he is told, frankly I would think he goes down before Kass or Trish, but that’s only my opinion. Spencer is DONE unless he wins immunity next week.

• MelTheHound says:

I have never seen Russel except in the audience on finale night when his nephew played.. I think you’ve named the final 3 though.. The time to get rid of Tony has come and gone. He’s final 4 at the very least and there are still immunity challenges to go..

6. Hi, strangers! Thanks for the all the recaps, between being away for family reunion last weekend, crazy work stuff and crazy cats I haven’t had a lot of time for television or posting.

Schrodinger and Cosmos celebrated week 1 with us last night and seem to be really enjoying their new home and we are enjoying them. I hope everyone is well and I will try to check in soon again.

Oh, can we just have Heather, Carole, Kristen and Luann on NY and ditch the rest? Commando is too Grey Gardens for me and Crazy Eyes is just a witch, sorry she doesn’t get a pass on bad behavior because of personal issues because her behavior is actually pretty consistent with past seasons in my view and Leg – well Leg and creepy father need to go. Just saying!

Hi SJP. Hope all is well.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Glad things are going well and the boys are happy in their new home. Please give them some pets from me. 😀

Mrs P and Lainey you crack me up. Lisa & Bravo made like T-Rex calls him CONVICTFELONNida steal people and banks money. 🙂

8. chismosa™ says:

God Andy’s head is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. He got Don draper to do his show! Maybe because Peggy likes it so much. Smh
    Ughhhhhhh

• meneseela says:

Bravo studio is probably in the NBC building so he gets celebs who are doing other appearances in the building or nearby. He probably gets to use NBC talent bookers. Its fun for them, no prep just 30 minutes of games with cocktails then goodbye.

Plus John Hamm was on GMA & Kelly & Michael this morn so NBC isn’t far away.

Good morning everyone! Glad that Powelly Poo is finally getting decent weather. HH so sorry for the hail. You guys in the midwest have had it bad.

Missed MDLNY last night. First Born came over for dinner and informed us that he wants to get a place with his girlfriend of 4 months. Girlfriend who is 12 years older and has 2 kids. Well…time for a talk. Hopefully he will take our advice.
    I was able to watch Flipping Out and that was really interesting. I am surprised how the season ended.
    Off to clean the pool.

• iceNfire says:

Oh No AZGirl – I have always accepted the girls my boys bring home but have never been faced with a situation like this. Hope talk goes well

• AZGirl says:

This is the second one. First one was bad news. I just don’t get it. He is starting an amazing job and his future is so bright.

• iceNfire says:

Yeah, My kids only bring home nice girls but idk about the ones I didn’t meet :/

I wish I knew what to tell you , but I got nothing sry

My parents used to joke that my sister could find a loser in a sea of great guys and that’s what she would always bring home, they HATED her choice in men, until she met her current husband. To be fair, we ALL hated her choices, she really could pick some real losers! During her “starter” marriage, my Dad was walking her down the aisle and kept telling her they could just divert to the parking lot at any time and call it a day and just have a big ole party, without the actual getting married part. My sister jokes now she should have listened to my dad that day, that marriage lasted about a year! It took her to almost 30 to find her Mr. Right, instead of constantly bringing home Mr. Right NOW. She finally realized that if EVERYONE around her, friends and family disliked her boyfriend maybe she ought to listen to them! She almost threw away he Mr. Right and we were all like are you freakin kidding me, this guy was perfect for her, so she stuck it out and they are now together 19 years and counting. My parents stopped biting their tongues regarding her choices after the “starter” marriage, as my dad put it, he paid for that damned wedding and by golly he paid his dues and wasn’t keeping his mouth shut going forward. My mom let her figure it out on her own, but it was hysterical watching my dad give her all the skinny on why he thought this one or that one was a bad choice. My dad passed away in 1995, but thankfully got to meet her Mr. Right, almost right before he died and he finally approved of one of her choices!

• iceNfire says:

Did the starter husband treat your parents and other family members well? I’m thinking kids need to see whether the interaction with there ‘choice’ and their family members are good… I know nothing on this subject but my heart goes out to AZGirl ♥

The “starter” marriage guy was an asshole to my folks. My dad was one of the smartest dudes we ever knew, and my Brother went to Harvard, and said my dad used to keep up in conversations with a lot of his professors. Mr Starter thought my dad was an idiot since he didn’t finish college, uhm he was on the ground floor of a little startup in the late 50’s early 60’s called IBM. It’s funny because my sister ran into Mr “Starter” a few years back and he admitted he had been an asshole to my folks and realized that he treated my parents like crap for no reason other than he was so full of himself back then.

Ha! Your dad was funny. He paid for that wedding and paid his dues and wasn’t keeping quiet. I don’t blame him. 🙂

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs AZGirl really hard*
          I don’t know how old your son is but remind him that the place he wants to get costs – the kids cost – heck, the girl costs – does he have a budget in place? what about when the kids get older? they will need things besides the basics, like clothes – does he plan on taking any trips, vacations, etc.? going out on a Friday nite? the weekend? who takes care of the kids? where will the money come from? he has a great job now – maybe one for a long time, but maybe not – does he have a savings plan? Remind him that all the love in the world will not pay a single bill –
          Basically try to leave the twinkie out of your discussion – keep it practical – otherwise it is just you being mean to his lady and that is all that he will hear – better to remain calm, speak quietly and plant seeds and hope they grow – me, I’m more of a baseball bat kind of gal, but that did not stop my daughter from marrying that asshat –
          so speak quietly, make your point and keep to the money – what he thinks he can do with his cash, and what he actually may have to do with his cash is almost certainly not the same –

good luck, beautiful – you are doing an amazing job – keep steady, and don’t give the twinkie any ammunition –

*hugs AZGirl really hard again*

• AZGirl says:

First Born is 26. He is really mature regarding his finances. He just likes older women. I don’t know where he gets this. We all talked it out and it is not definite. I told him that he is in prime of this life and enjoy it. He is an adult. I said my peace. We will see.

Ok older but one w/kids? Yikes.

• shamrockblonde says:

that is all you can do – don’t get caught up in the minutia of the relationship itself – your primary concern must remain your son – his future – his welfare – leave the petty out of all of it or that is all he will hear – he may like older women but he is young enough to still enjoy just heading out whenever he wants with his girl, go to a party, not show up to one till 11:00 or so at night and with this girl and her children it will become very obvious to him that spur of the moment monents are very few and far between if at all – he has to find that out on his own – you have the hard part now – you made your case, now pray and hope for the best – I will be praying for you and your son and all your care –

Good luck AZG. Hard situation.
              Boy he’s got a type

Oooooooohhh shamrock. Excellent!! Embroider that on a pillow. Very good.

• meneseela says:

Oh AZ ….. 12 years older w 2 kids. OMG.

We always tell our *kids* “Sleep with them, Live with them, Marry them … but do NOT procreate until you’ve been happily together for 5 years.”

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

ITA agree with you! Please sleep, move in etc., but get to know your mates’ habits: financial, eating, grooming… Lol

Yeah. Is this lady good w/money? Does she get or fight for child support? Scary for a 26 yr old to be involved with.

• AZGirl says:

He doesn’t see that she may be looking to him for monetary support. He told us last night that he is not supporting the kids. Well I think the look on my face said it all. Remind me never to play poker with you people. 🙂

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

IMO, I think 26 is too young to take on that kind of responsibility. I don’t know how old the woman is, but she should be a little less selfish and think that he is too young. This sounds terrible but true, you should play it more towards the kids situation and let him know that what happens when they start calling him daddy and they somehow break up?

he’ll be supporting them rather he thinks he is or not. Ask him if girlfriend will be paying 3/4 of the expenses as she has 3/4 of the people living in the home..

Oh gosh AZGirl. Sugar. We should’ve put our plan into action. 😉 No, but I hope he really listened and took you and MrAZGirl’s advice. I’d hate for him to make a mistake at his young age. I’ll be praying for First Born. 🙂

• meneseela says:

Gosh usually it’s the girls who bring home to undesirable partners …

• lillybee says:

My oldest was in the same position. He moved to finish his degree and this woman followed him there, kinda seduced him and he went crazy over her. She had a son and was on AFDC. She had her son call mine daddy. She also lied about who was her son’s father. After a while it turned out to be my son’s best friend who was 16 at the time of conception. I did explain to my son that allowing the kid call him daddy was not a good thing especially when he found out who was his real daddy. The real daddy got stuck with paying child support from the second of the child’s birth. Thankfully, they broke up about a year later.

Whew Lillybee. I’m glad he’s moved on. That was beginning to sound like a soap opera.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hey Lillybee, so glad that he’s done with her. Whew!

I hate it when the kids are made to call the boyfriend daddy. My granddtr’s mother had her calling every boy friend friend she ever had daddy even though my son was in the picture. luckly my son has had custody for 10 years now and my granddtr was never made to call any girlfriend mommy and in fact does not even call her stepmom that and she’s been with her for the whole 10 years. The crazy mother still makes her other kids call her boyfriends dad. Oh I should not get started on this subject I could go on forever.

Close call !it all works out in the end ….

10. kit9 says:

Texas, a head’s up on when my podcast write will be done…I’ve been watching her podcast page where they are posted every day and as of yesterday afternoon, still no new podcasts. Then, last night TWO new ones were posted. Which is really weird. Also, I couldn’t get them to play! So, as soon as I figure out what the tech problem is, I’ll get to it.

I really can’t wait. I wonder if she’s allowed to talk about New York. Haha

NMD thks for clarifying not THAT Acropolis because my eyes got wide for that one. You look like you were having fun. Thks for continuing to share your adventures. What type of weather are they having at this time in Greece?

OMG I’m jelly …. So beautiful. Not sure if you saw my post but I hope you have a frappe before you leave Greece. I assume turkey is next.
      Also greek coffee (hot) is very healthy – have some !

Enjoy ! Donkeys are the best
      Thanks for updates and gorgeous photos and good history ….. I need to brush up!

Safe travels

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Lol Chismosa, when I was in Greece, I needed my coffee and they used goat milk–let’s just say it doesn’t taste the same……

But it’s so good for you !

Where have you been there ? I hope your hubby liked it ? And that he liked the food 😉

• Veena (NMD) says:

We ended with Santorini – http://wp.me/p4kxEH-b4 and drank loads of coffee (hot and cold). I didn’t get enough Greece – I think we’ll be going back – Turkey too probably. There is just too much to see and do!

11. meneseela says:

TRex and others … I read on Tamara Tattles website that she is certain Phaedra and Apollo have been separated for months. TT lists her evidence which includes Apollo mentioning getting mail at the “old house”, his schlepping around a backpack and other indicators.

12. meneseela says:

Uh oh my comment went *poof* so this might double post …

T-Rex and others … I read on Tamara Tattles that she is certain Phaedra and Apollo have been separated for months! TT includes as evidence Apollo mentioning getting mail “at the old house”, his dragging around a backpack and his arriving/leaving separately with a posse to the reunion taping.

Oh, and someone stole valuables out of Kenya’s dressing room during the taping!

See. What does he need a posse for? He’s in trouble and he has a posse. I don’t know what that is. It could be innocent but I it has a perception of him living a thug lifestyle.

I BUY it.

But Phakedra like her pregnancy timeline will be all fake about it.

Walls. Walls. 🚪

• cusi77 says:

That makes sense… It looked during the reunion that they were trying very hard… He passed his arm behind Phaedra but did not touch her shoulder, the things that make you think “Hmmmm… Ok!”… Unless they are following the Lakes’ lead and he would take the down to preserve some money… In their case they will also need a parent for those two cute boys.

Yes Cusita. Overcompensating ! Like people who talk about how much sex they’re having and that stuff 🙂

13. T-Rex says:

OT: Time for the WEEKLY CANCER update, for those not interested just keep on scrolling!

Okay so last week Thursday was my foray into Radioactivity. There was good news and bad news. Good News that since I hadn’t been able to keep down any food for almost a week and a half, my levels for the procedure were perfect according to the Nuclear Med doctor. Bad news was that the amount of Thyroid nodules the ENT had left were too large and he could not give me the full RAI dosage and we will have to do the procedure again in sixth months, BOO HISS! The procedure is a breeze, you take a pill then isolate yourself from everyone you know and all your pets and watch TV for three days, it’s all the other CRAP you have to do along with the procedure that sucks. As you may remember I was on a Low Iodine Diet for three weeks and had no meds for almost six weeks, so I was sick as hell, couldn’t even eat what was on the plan since nothing stayed down. The last week and a half it was a bit of dry cheerios, ginger ale and coke keeping me alive. The week of the procedure I got to know the Body Scan machine up close and personal since I was in it three times that week for all the baseline readings. I wasn’t supposed to eat “real food” until Sunday but on Saturday, Saint Mr. T-Rex, had the option of sending me to the Emergency Room or feed me some food, we opted for the food, which was cheese pizza. I had fallen down and was ash grey according to Mr. T-Rex and he called the Doctor on-call and he said go ahead and eat something if it didn’t work or stay down then I was to go immediately to the ER, well the Pizza worked, just one slice and I felt instantly better. On Sunday I got to start taking my meds again. By today, most of the nausea is gone, I still can’t eat too much, mainly I can eat during the day but by 4pm my stomach is DONE. Oh and my reward for all this better eating and not eating a lousy 5 pound weight loss, yep I thought for sure I would lose at least 10, but nope. Grrrrrr. So Tuesday I had my final scan of this round of treatment and thankfully one of the Interns was there, which was great, because he could read my scan and well I react PERFECTLY to the RAI and it went exactly where it was supposed to go. Woot Woot. So again unfortunately we will be doing this all again in six months, but hopefully this will be the last time I have to do the RAI treatment. Don’t know how I am going to survive the diet again, but this time the NucMed Doctor said he will be involved and NO WAY I am going to be on that thing for 3 weeks, he said just two weeks tops and he will part of the scheduling this time. YAY! So, won’t really have any other treatments until October, with the exception of my monthly Zometa infusions which are going splendidly well and every time I go in the nurses are astonished that I have had ZERO side effects from this procedure. Apparently I am like the only one, they said everyone complains about the side effects, but no one seems to have the side effects to that stupid diet like I did so it was a trade-off I guess. I go to the Docs in a couple of weeks to do some baseline Synthroid levels to make sure I am on the right dosage and see the Radiation Oncologist in a few months. May have to get a couple of spot treatments according to the NucMed doctor, but we won’t know that for a couple of months yet, and this is common so it isn’t worrying me since again, I never had any side effects to Radiation treatments either. Sorry this is so long but hopefully won’t need to do any big updates for a few months, yippee. While I will never be cured, even the NucMed guy said I can live like this for decades, just doing maintenance and preventive treatments, and I am taking very well to all of that!

• meneseela says:

T Rex you are a brave lady!

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs T-Rex really hard* – that is really great news!!! – I am sorry about the diet thing though, that must stink but you are doing just great and that is what counts in the end – I will keep you in my prayers and you continue to kick cancer’s butt!!

Great news T-Rex!!! You have been kicking ass and taking names this whole time!! You rock!!!

• That’s great T-Rex, I think 😉 Keep up the good fight and do keep us posted, regardless of length.. We don’t mind 🙂

• AZGirl says:

Wow you are so tough. You go girl!

Sounds like everything is going according to plan. Hooray!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

You’re very strong, T-Rex! I still think about what you said about talking to the meds. and thinking positive. 🙂

T-Rex w/the ups and downs you’re doing fantastic. We I’m glad you get to enjoy your summer before starting the procedure again. It’s your positive attitude and outlook. #T-RexKickingCancerintheButt

TRex thanks for the updates and I and all here, are pulling for you. I’m glad this round is over. And prognosis long term is good.
      Yay!
      Thank you always, for your financial legal breakdowns also. ❤

I was looking for iodized salt the other day and couldn't find it. I was mad I'll have to try expensive food places.
      Long live iodine.

• cusi77 says:

Amazing News T-Rexy… You ROCK Girl! Woot Woot YAY! I am glad you wrote everything so clearly that I could understand how you are doing right now! Thank you for keeping us posted and MANY Blessings and Prayers your way!!!! Besos!
        ❤ ❤ ❤ T- Rexy Rocks ❤ ❤ ❤

thanks Jeff! – Kass thinks if she brings Tony to the finale, she will win as no one will vote for Tony – the jury might hate him, but they will vote for him – better for her to bring Trish and Woo – I like Woo – he was just so cute with the kids – still looking for Kass to win it though –

15. meneseela says:

Well I must have something in my *disappeared posts* that is not allowed. I didn’t have any links in it…. hmph.
    Anyway … it was about another blogger who is certain Apollo and Phaedra have been living separately for months. Evidence is Apollo arriving at Phaedra’s with his backpack, talking about his mail from “the old house” and that Apollo & Phaedra arrived and left the reunion taping separately.

• I didn’t check why they were rejected but your comments have been cleared..

• meneseela says:

Thank you! Maybe it was because I named the blogger “TT” ?

• MelTheHound says:

Must have been. I know her history here but I didn’t know she was persona non grata here. Hope I didn’t just free her but don’t think I did..

• meneseela says:

OH!! I didn’t know. Maybe all my posts (and repeated posts!) should go away…

• meneseela says:

Oh and during the reunion Kenya’s dressing room was robbed!

Well that’s not good but I wonder who she blamed.

So NeNe wants more dough or she’s walking next season. Hmm. NeNe doesn’t get that she’s no longer the star of Atlanta. As a matter of fact there really is no Star of Atlanta.

• meneseela says:

Agree. Nene head should be in the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
          However …
          If Nene leaves then its ALL Kenya cackling her crazy head off. And Apollo will be locked up so Kenya will need to cozy up to Papa Smurf or Todd …
          Phaedra will be “starting over” without Apollo.
          Porsha is toast.
          Kandi has a calm vibe that makes the show more tolerable than say OC.

Its having both Nene and Kenya on that made it somewhat interesting.

I was watching last week’s Wendy Williams and she said they should hire Marlo. I don’t like Marlo but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did just that.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

>>> Nene head should be in the Thanksgiving Day Parade. <<<

And it should be blown into the side of a building in order to knock some sense into her.

Thanks for the great blog! I’m dying to see how long Tony makes it. He’s that love em / hate em type of person.

• MelTheHound says:

Yes he is.. I just want to punch him in the throat but I can’t deny, he’s playing to win..

That vlaho is getting far I guess … Good to hear. Haha

Well my aunt is doing better. The Neurologist said no damage whatsoever. YES!! Her blood pressure is down but not stabilized yet. We suspect she was not taking her blood pressure meds. My mom had me laughing last night. She and my other aunt were asking my aunt questions. My aunt asked her did she remember what was coming on last night. The Nets were playing the Wizards. My aunt said yes football. The Redskins. They said the Wizards are playing. My aunt said do you remember who’s playing. She said yes, but said my other aunt’s name. She said Earlene plays for the Wizards. My mom said they didn’t want to laugh but it was funny. So she’s doing better. Needs rest, get that blood pressure stable and the small amount of blood on her brain and I suspect she’ll be more clear. Thks everyone.

18. designernailsdiana says:

Tornado Thursday has begun. Our county is under a tornado watch. I hate severe weather.
    MTH thanks for the survivor blog. I watched and can’t believe how stupid some of there people are. Vote Tony to go and make sure your name is not written by him LOL

Yeah there were tornado watches last week.

• meneseela says:

Have you both been through tornados? I think they sound scary! I’d rather have random earthquakes.

Where I live tornado watches are so common that unfortunately, I don’t really get to excited. When the sky darkens and the temperatures dives about 20 degrees, then I run outside and look at the sky when a smart person should really be taking cover. Stay safe today Diana.

Both of youse be safe then. ☁️⚡️

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

HH, stay safe!! Can I ask you a question? I’d like to know why doesn’t every home have a bunker or basement in the areas where tornadoes are common? Forget a strong home withstanding winds of 200 +miles! it doesn’t matter if the foundation gets picked up and thrown. Tornadoes and today’s waves are what I dream of when I am really stressed.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Today’s = tidal

Good question. Maybe because it’s too much to do/ costly but maybe in the future as we’re in the midst of a bad weather cycle – they’ll make a law for it ?

Just like my father complains that we should have all the electric wires in NYC UNDERGROUND so that we’re not in danger when bad weather hits.

I think things are old and costly $$$$$

Oh my ….. Be safe.

BB how’s your mom doing? I haven’t asked about her lately. I hope she’s being as feisty as ever. Is she excited about being a 2 time great grandmother?

TexasTart did you inadvertently post Flipping Out and SC? I just got a new blog email but the blog is blank.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I was working a blog for tomorrow and inadvertently posted – retracted it and then it dawned on me ALL the emailed versions of the blog were already out there. Ooops. Oh well, you all that get the mail can read it….however there is no Flipping Out, just Southern Charm. Sorry for any confusion!

21. chismosa™ says:

TRex thank you for your analysis of Apollo NEED(s)a yo money.
    Thanks 🙂

Has anyone read THE Vanity Fair article yet?? I just finished it and WOW-I can’t even!! I don’t even know where to begin!
    Ps-my reaction to the article has zero to do with politics-ZERO.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

No, but now you’ve made me oh so curious!!! If we can avoid politics that is good measure.

I booked marked it from the link yesterday.

I just read the tidbit. I’d like to read the entire article. If true I hate that Hillary would blame herself for Bill having the affair. That’s just crazy.
      And on one hand Monica says they had a consensual affair and then on the other hand she says her boss to advantage of her. Well if her took advantage of her why didn’t she charge him w/sexual harassment? I don’t think he took advantage of her. I think it was consensual. They were both idiots.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I hate Monica Lewinsky! I think she’s broke and needs fast cash. Probably going to get a reality show, ugh. 😉

you have to read the whole article -it’s much longer than what’s in the link from yesterday. Monica seems angry that “feminist” didn’t come to her rescue when the affair broke and she was all over the TV-she seems to think that it would have been a feminist move for them to support her-strange she doesn’t even realize how stupid that sounds. Cheating with a married man may be one of the most anti feminist things a woman could do! Talk about no respect for the “sisterhood”!!! She angry that a group of women (I recognized most of their names but can’t remember anyone right now) who had a lunch meeting that was written about or recorded would dare to speak about what she looks like and the fact that she is famous for giving the President of the United States a blowjob(sorry-gross word but it is what it is) . She’s insulted that they discussed her looks and her stupidity…basically Monica Lewinsky made me want to smack her upside the damn head!!!

Now I want to read it.
            Who got the cover I wonder.

….and I’m still crossing my fingers ✌️For the GOOPy article to “leak” haha!

That Hamm guy is on the cover- he’s from Mad Men right?

YUM!

Welcome to the world Jill how can you not watch mad men?!???!!

He’s on wwh next week

I’m going to see if it’s on Netflix-I know people love it but I never watched…idk why???

It’s like a novel. Very slow.

If you have time it’s good to catch up.
                    Love the Hamm 🍗🍖

Powell I was happy to read your Aunt is doing better-…funny story too!!

This looks like it’s ready to take Dorothy and her little dog too (yea, I know it’s Nebraska and not Kansas, but that’s close!)

25. LaineyLainey says:

Hi friends!! I arrived in LA at 835 a.m. PST, after only about 2.5 hrs of sleep! I am here for fun with LaineyGirl and also we are driving down to Orange County for a long time friends’ senior dance performance at Chapman University! So…my big news…she bought me an iPhone for Mother’s Day!!! Yay!!! I’ve joined the cool kids! So excited! We went to a great place called Cafe Gratitude in Larchmont Village, then she had an audition for a directv comm’l. Fingers crossed! Then we spent the afternoon at Venice Beach. I made my usual beeline for the water, I do love to stare at the ocean. I bought her a tshirt and bought my son a canvas print of the skateboard park in Venice Beach. He has skated it before,..I hope he likes it. It’s hit and miss w him. Now I’m at core power yoga in hollywood watching people sign up to take her class. No, I will not be taking the class. I wish I had the strength and flexibility to do it. I hope you are all well.

Have a wonderful time and wonderful mom’s day Lainey.
      Enjoy your new toy and enjoy the ocean.

Thanks, Chismosa! What do you and yr bro have planned for your mama’?

She just wants to eat at a really nice local Chinese restaurant. It’s her favorite ….
          Otherwise, she’ll just relax.

YOU have lots of fun with your daughter and my fingers are crossed for her auditions ❤

Lainey have a ball with LaineyGirl!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Great to hear you’re one of the cool kids and having fun! 🙂

Good Morning Friends…rainy and ugly in NY today..but it’s FRIDAY!!!
    Off to Atlantic City for the night to celebrate my nieces 21st birthday…have a fun filled FRIDAY everyone!!!!!

27. Jan (TexasTart) says: