Southern Charm “Secrets Revealed”

SC logo

Southern Charm S1E10

“Secrets Revealed”

By HydrangeaHussy

SC castOk, I’m going to be honest here.  I wanted to hate this show, but I just can’t bring myself to do it.  Despite myself, I have truly enjoyed Southern Charm & hope the gang comes back for a second season.  This is the last episode, the lost footage edition.  Everyone has secrets – Whitney slept with Kathryn, Shep has been arrested, etc.  No one hooked up with Cameran or Jenna.  We knew that Jenna had a boyfriend, but we now know that Cameran did too.

SC S1E10_4Cameran tells us that her mother was an etiquette coach, so she was raised to interact with the wealthy & elite.  Her mother, a true Southern lady with coifed white hair & looking very put-together, came over to talk to Cameran about her real estate test.  Cameran reveals that she recently went to NYC for lunch with Jenna, her mother, Shep & Whitney on Lou’s P.P. (private plane).  Jenna also didn’t grow up with money, so she loves being able to travel the world now.  Ok, I’m jelly!  You can call her a gold-digger, but I’d be enjoying the perks of a wealthy boyfriend too.  Before this trip, Shep didn’t know Jenna even had a boyfriend.  The group lands & goes to meet Lou at his apartment, which has an amazing outdoor garden.  We meet Lou!!!  They’ve been together for 7 years & met in the Bahamas.  At the time, Lou’s daughter was at the same college as Jenna.  He is not what anyone expected – older & bald.  Like a Bond villain, according to Shep.  Cameran notes that Shep, despite his pedigree, is a little overwhelmed by the wealth.  He was like a kid at Disney World!

SC S1E10_2Whitney rented the Honey Fitz, JFK’s presidential yacht, for a Memorial Day party.  He envisioned a quiet & elegant day.  I could have told him that wouldn’t happen.  The drinks begin flowing as soon as they board.  Whitney is irritated b/c people have brought extra guests, including a society blogger.  I agree that it’s rude to bring uninvited guests to a party, but Whitney really needed to chill out.  JD, who invited most of them, realizes that Whitney hasn’t provided enough liquor for the group.  The liquor run takes too long for Whitney.  He wants as much time on the water as possible, so he decides to leave while two of JD’s friends are on the liquor run.  They should have checked with Whitney before getting off the boat.  The party begins – TRav & JD are super drunk.  TRav wants the yacht to pull over & pick up JD’s friends, but Whitney stops that.  Shep finds some champagne & JD makes a drunken toast.  Whitney is not amused.  He wanted something “commesurate” with the boat.  TRav corrects him, it’s “commensurate.”  As a former English teacher, I got a kick out of watching Whitney be wrong.  In a TH, JD admits that he was a little over-board.

Patricia summons Whitney to her balcony.  She received a phone call from the New York Social Diary reporter, Ned Brown, about the boat party.  It was described as a “floating animal house.”  Whitney says that only 1-2 people were drunk & that he was mainly angry about it.  Whitney says that what Patricia has heard about the party, that it was a drunken orgy, is incorrect.  She reveals that there were several girls passed out in the living room & a thong under the table after the 4th of July.  Keepin it classy Whitney.  Patricia thinks that Whitney is very worried about her image & social standing.  He does seem more worried about how an article would affect her.  Always classy, Patricia says that she has more important things to worry about than the blogger.

SC S1E10_3One of Patricia’s cats is being checked out by a vet.  The vet comes over daily to check on Rocky, who has kidney failure.  That may sound extreme, but Patricia says that when you take on the responsibility of an animal, you do whatever you can for them.  If I could afford it, I would do the same thing.  Cut to one week later – Cameran is at lunch & Whitney calls to inform her that Rocky passed away.  Robert, the chef, is making gumbo for a sort of cat wake.  Whitney says that Patricia is so upset that she has “taken to bed.”  He brings Rocky’s ashes to Patricia.  It was so sad to see the family so upset!  One week later, Patricia is having some decorating done in her bedroom.  They are going to hang a bracket above the bed to hold Rocky’s ashes.  My parents’ dog lives in an urn on the mantle.  I think above the bed is a little odd.

Jenna thinks that her house is haunted & is having a séance.  The group gathers upstairs with a real voodoo priestess.  Is it odd that this doesn’t seem weird to me?  Jenna tells the group that lights have been turning on & off, and that there are creaking noises.  A board it brought out & Jenna asks if spirits are in her house.  The board tells her that slave bodies are buried under the house, but that the spirits aren’t there to hurt Jenna.  Shep doesn’t believe in ghosts, but Craig does.  The board then tells Jenna that she feels incomplete because of a romantic relationship & that she accepts less than she deserves.  Cameran asks if she will have children, the spirits say that she will in 5 years.  The board tells Shep that he has alcohol issues & is irresponsible with emotions.  Haha!

SC S1E10_1Shep, Craig & a friend are at a beer festival to look for girls.  We get a montage of Shep walking around & talking to every girl there.  Shep thinks that his direct approach is better than Craig’s more subtle approach.  Shep gets a text from someone that he met the night before, but he doesn’t remember her.  They call the number & it’s a man’s voice.  Again, haha!

We meet Whitney’s girlfriend, Larissa.   Everyone notes that she is just as young as Kathryn, but that doesn’t bother Whitney.  I find it hypocritical.  She is in town to visit Whitney.  Patricia has met her before & likes her.  Patricia notes that Whitney’s type is model/actress.  They sit down to eat crabs & Patricia teaches Larissa how to deal with them.  It reminds me of teaching people how to eat crawfish!  Patricia brings up the fact that Whitney needs to settle down & carry on the family name.  Again, I feel like I’m in an episode of the Tudors.  Whitney needs an heir!

Pre-pregnancy Kathryn & TRav are shopping.  He likes younger women b/c they have a fresh outlook on life, and they’re fertile.  Kathryn tries on a Herve Leger dress, but Trav wants something left to the imagination.  The next dress doesn’t show enough skin.  The third dress is too close to her skin color.  They decide on a teal gown.  I think it’s the one she wore to JD’s party.  The whole scene creeped me out.

SC S1E10_5Pregnant Kathryn & TRav are hanging out at his Palm Beach house.  TRav wants the godparents to be a couple.  He doesn’t want someone young & single.  He wishes that he didn’t wait so long for children.  One week later, Kennsington is here!  She is beautiful!  Kathryn & TRav are truly a family now.  It’s cute to see TRav doting on her!

_________________________

This entry was posted in Southern Charm. Bookmark the permalink.

128 Responses to Southern Charm “Secrets Revealed”

1. Overit says:

I love Southern Charm and am so intrigued by all the characters! Shep reminds me of a Southern Brody Jenner. The scene with Kathryn and TRav shopping for dresses also creeped me out, I think the lady who worked at the dress shop was too. Kathryn is a real beauty, but many times women who are so petite and slender have major problems with weight gain during and post-pregnancy. She looks like a completely different person!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I agree! Have a good day! 🙂

Yes I love it too. She does look like a totally different person. It’s not just the post-pregnancy, it’s her maturity. I think Shep said she’s matured & I can see it. I think she’s going to be a great mom and TRav looks like he’s in baby love. The baby is lucky they are her parents.

She looked like ADELE …. I had to search on twitter to see if anyone felt that and thankfully i wasn’t alone.
        She was positively anorexic before.
        Because she wasn’t HUGE at the reunion, just a total different face! Still beautiful. And Adele is as well. Duh

A girl baby takes the mother’s beauty as they say …. Ha

Good morning (noon here). One final blog from the cruise – Santorini – one of my favorite stops! We’re in Cinque Terre for a few more days relaxing and hiking.

3. Eastbayca says:

Hey y’all been a long time.
    I apparently weened myself off Bravo…bravo to me 🙂
    OT:
    200 girls (9 – 15 yrs of age) who were kidnapped in Nigeria by Boko Haram three weeks ago; please pray that they are found and reunited with their families. The kidnappers are brutally extreme idiots who plan on selling the girls.

I hope they catch the kidnappers and put an end to this terrorism. The barbaric idea that it is acceptable to target women and girls should be purged from the earth.

Yes Eastbayca. And tweet #BringBackOurGirls

• SoutheastVA says:

I’ve been praying for those girls since I heard the story. I look at my 13 yr daughter and I can’t fathom her being taken like that. It’s too much to imagine let alone live through. #bringbackourgirls

Yes. One radio station I listen to said it best. The U.S. and other countries have spent millions looking for that lost plan & I feel for those families & don’t take anything away from the money being spent, but if money can be spent on those efforts money can be sent to find those girls. What needs to happen is the U.S and other countries need to hire those men, I can’t remember what they’re called but you all know, the men that go in & get people back. They need nameless and faceless men to get them back.

Welcome back, eastbay. Those poor families ….and the girls…it is just heartbreaking.

4. Sus says:

I’ve got nothing today but I want all of you to keep me company while I work on boring documents.

Hi y’all! Is anyone watching American Idol? I used to be so hard-core AI, but the past two years I have maybe watched just a few hours or so. But Caleb Johnson has really caught my ear this year. He’s the real deal. His Baby I’m Amazed the other night was one of my all-time favorite AI moments. This year’s judging panel is the best one they’ve ever had. O.K., Keith and Harry, JLo not so much. I wish they would stop looking for the next Miley Cyrus or Bieber. Maybe there should be an AI 21 and under and an AI 22 and up and split the air time between the two. I miss that feeling I used to get knowing that AI was going to be on and I couldn’t wait to watch.

Hi HH! Hope your storms are gone. I stopped watching AI when the voting kept the ratchet singer and voted off the better singer. Maybe they got it fixed, but they lost me 😦

• catmom1 says:

Hi HH. I am so hooked on AI this year. I agree with you this is the best panel of judges ever. They are as much fun to watch as the singers and they seem to really like each other. Harry Connick has a wealth of knowledge as well as an incredible sense of humor. I like how these judges really seem to care about advising the singers how to improve their performances. It’s so refreshing to watch judges that have their egos checked at the door and only talk about the singers. You can just feel the judges rooting for the singers. I think it’s a real horse race between Caleb and Jena. Both are incredible singers and performers.

I love the judging lineup, can do without JLo, she is clearly clueless about music, but she knows about putting on a “show”. I really like Caleb and I hope he wins, I see it coming down to Jena and Caleb, but whether Caleb wins or not can see him maybe having a career in music, I see Jena becoming another AI alumni on the Broadway show circuit. Nothing shabby about that either, I love BROADWAY and it’s nice to see so many kids go from AI to Broadway! And while I like The Voice, not a single singer from that franchise has really DONE anything in the way of music outside the show, IMO.

Good morning everyone. TGIF. It was a nice day yesterday and I hope you nice day today in my neck of the woods. Husker you and the family be careful. The winds and hail may be in your area again. Take cover. No going outside to look.
    PrincessP I posted this link for your little Princess. A parody on the song “Talk Dirty to Me”, “Talk Nerdy to Me”. It’s so funny and cool at the same time.
    &http://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google#/watch?v=JO6eydRPpyU
    Everyone don’t work to hard and have a great day.

I’ve got the Weather Channel on right now. Today and tomorrow looks good, but Sunday they are saying thunderstorms. My husband called our insurance company yesterday and they are sending someone out to look at our roof. We did have a puddle in our bathroom after Wednesday’s storm, so there is something that needs to be repaired.

That was good thinking of your husband. You sure don’t want the insurance company saying they won’t pay for repairs if God forbid something happens. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it will just pass on by.

• That video is so funny! I told her you posted it for her and she lol’d and I sent it to her. She hadn’t heard of it, which is a bonus!! I worry that I can identify most of the characters in that video and have made some of those costumes. I made those two star trek shirts as Tunics last year and was checking to see if they had the placement of the stripes correct, LOL!!!

When they showed it on GMA I automatically thought of her & knowing you’ve made some of the costumes, and went to YT to watch it. It’s really cool. 🙂

7. cusi77 says:

Good Morning Everyone!

It is Spring in Chicago! Yay! Lots of Flowers! -Unfortunately from tomorrow until next week again below the 50’s… But today is gorgeous!

Thank you HH for the Southern Charm Blog!

T-Rex I hope you are doing better Sweetie! Kick ashes! Lol! Besos!

Cusi are we ever going to see the Real Spring? 🙂 How’s Sofia?

Cusi. thanks so much! I am feeling a bit better today, enough that I am going to go out to lunch with some co-workers, woot woot. I wasn’t really going out until now because I don’t eat much and it was a pain in the butt to get to and from some place on the lunch hour and when you aren’t really hungry, it’s just not fun. But today I am geared up for an outing! it’s only to Moe’s(Welcome to Moe’s), but I love that place, especially since I can get TOFU there, looking forward to my Joey Jr! Yummo!

The Simpson’s Moes? 😉 Have a great lunch.

HA! Moe’s Southwest Grill, it’s a great! I guess you call it southwest Tex-Mex kinda food, burritos, tacos, etc. It was like Chipotle but better, IMO and around before Chipotle even started. Also they only play music of dead artists inside the restaurants. They started in Atlanta and they are pretty much all over the southeast, although I think there are a few now in Chicago and some other big cities. I love it because they use a lot of natural ingredients

T-Rex why are you telling me this. Ugh. 😦 I loveeeee Tex-Mex. Boo boo boo. 😉 I was on Wendy Williams FB. She’s in Philly co-hosting a talk show after her show this morn and she showed pics of 2 Cheese Steak shops and was asking which one should she go to. Cheese steaks, now Tex-Mex. I’m hungry. 😉 A sista could use a Margarita or two too. 😀

Girl, I’m staying with a vegetarian (my girl), this whole thread is making me drool. We went to a vegan place for lunch yesterday, it was delish, but carnivores are carnivores. For dinner we had avocado tacos, pita chips with Greek yogurt/ mixed with picante. This morning we each had a huge bowl of freshly cut fruit with berries, bananas, mango,…mmmmm so good. Really really good, but that cheesesteak sandwich? I’d be all over that right about now…

Our plan after this is to go home and make spinach omelettes and salad.

LOL. The berries and fruit sound soo good. Yummy. I love fruit and would be all over that but yes us carnivores need our meat. When you get home run and get you a cheese steak. LOL. I still have my cheese steak craving. I love Jerry’s subs cheese steak and made the mistake of going to Subway because it is near my docs office so I went there a couple of weeks ago. I knew I shouldn’t have because it’s not as good. I was right. It didn’t taste the same so I still have the craving for one. 😉

That omelette sounds good and I love salad too. I’ve never had an omelette though because I can’t eat food such as eggs and meat that aren’t well done.

My omelets are always well done. That sounded weird. Haha. So We were running late because of Rick Springfield oh and then I couldn’t remember where I parked her car.. and I didn’t have time to make the omelets and salad so I made scrambled egg wraps/tacos with yummy toppings, onions, picante, feta, spinach, and avocado.

• cusi77 says:

Margarita time to honor T-Rexy is starting eating!!! Love you T-REx!

Sofia is doing great… I believe in the power of the Prayer when I see her… She had brain surgery one weeked and a week later she was playing in a piano recital… She never quits to amaze me! She is letting her hair grow because she wants to donate it to children with cancer. Sofia is a typical 10 year old in much ways… but she is stronger in many ways at the same time. She is a Blessing. Her Mom is amazing and always truthful with her.

Oh cusi that brought a few happy tears to my eyes. That is fantabulous! And what a sweetie. Thinking about other kids. She’s special. I’m happy for your family. Yes prayer is a beautiful thing. 🙂

Yes!!! I like the margarita idea. So happy for the little angel Sofia.

8. I watched the preview of “Ladies of London” yesterday OnDemand & I am obsessed! These women are legitimate socialites – the muse of the late Alexander McQueen, Prince Andrew’s ex-girlfriend & a viscountess are just 3 of the 7 women.

Oooh Hydrangea. Sounds so good. I can’t remember. When are we expected to see it sans Demand?

Is DAPHNE GUINNESS on the show!??!?!?!!!! OMG
      I know she was A. McQueen’s major muse – OMG I’ll die. She is so fabulous !

I have the preview on my demand too. Just a 1/2 hr. I’ll have to watch.

9. SoutheastVA says:

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and surrogate moms!

10. designernailsdiana says:

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL THE MOM’S AND GRANDMA’S TOO.

I’m watching OC w/the ladies at Vicki’s cooking. Troy is all over the place as he would be at that age. Grandma Vicki needs cabinet locks if she’s going to babysit.

thanks for the blog! I actually like Southern Charm and I hope they do come back – but as they were this season – I would hate to see the drama obsessed hand of Bravo editing ruin this show – but it would not surprise me in the least –

tomorrow is my granddaughters’ First Communion – of course it is supposed to rain tomorrow, and we have approx 40 people coming.. we have a tent set up in the yard, the food is being catered but we had planned on BBQ as well – maybe not now, but we shall see – I had Mr. Shamrock set up a bedroom with an XBox infinity thing that the kids can play with in case they can’t play in the yard and in the basement we have one set for movies along with games for the kids, like cornhole and that tic tac toe thing – arts and crafts too but we originally thought they could do it outside so now Mr. Shamrock is at home trying to arrange a space for them in the house – I keep getting texts from him – “why are the phone books on the detergent shelf?” was the last one………….he also texted me something about having to return some chairs to the rental place as they were not what he was looking for….not sure what that means – color? size?.. my daughter just texted me saying that he texted her asking if he needed to go get a potty for any little kids that were in training… at this point I have no idea what state my home will be in when I get home tonight – ah – another text – did I order balloons……wait while I get back to him..okay – he wanted to know if I ordered balloons for inside and out or just out – I ordered for just out but he thinks it would be fun to have them in too – arrgghhh –
    and Mother’s Day is the next day – oh my – pizza over the kitchen counter is sounding great to me at this point for Mother’s Day right now – probably will head in and take my Mom out – just no clue where – I’m not asking the Mr. about that – at all –

Happy Mother’s Day to all the great Moms on this board – loving someone enough to put them before you – their well being, their happiness, their wishes is what a Mother does every day – without complaint, without expectation of anything in return – so to all the Moms and those who have the heart of a Mom – enjoy your day on Sunday whatever you do – mucho love to all –
    *hugs entire Lynnfam really hard* – *sets down a huge carvel ice cream cake for all* – oh come on – you knew I would!

oh my gosh – another text – I’m afraid to read it –

The adventures in Shamrock land!! I love it! So entertaining. Yet, so normal. I love to read your take on life. Happy mom’s day to you too, sweetest of lasses! Happy moms day to all my friends here! We all seem to have a moms heart be it for our children, our fur babies, our friends, other peoples kids (to u special aunties and Unkie’s) …it’s a day to celebrate love. As shamrock said, unselfish, unconditional love. ❤️

Shamrock how sweet. Granddaughter Shamrock’s first Communion. I hope the family will have a great day of blessings. What a great Mother’s Day present.

An XBox infinity “thing” Shamrock? LOL

• AZGirl says:

Good luck tomorrow! Happy Mother’s Day to you!

Funny texts. Are you having carved ice cream cakes? No better time. 😀

• shamrockblonde says:

hahaha Powell – you know it – along with some baked goods made by family and friends we will also have cheese cake, cookies and pie and as for the xbox infinity thing….I don’t know what it is – all I know is that you can take Disney characters like Jack Sparrow and Steve McQueen from cars and put them on this disc thing and then they show up in the game and you can play – please – I couldn’t even handle pong! – but the kids like it –

older daughter just check in to tell me that she and the Mr. have planted flowers in the front of the house in front of the bushes – she also wanted to know if I wanted a new front door mat – mine is apparently a bit beat up – and the Mr. is at Home Depot – this is always dangerous – if I find newly painted rooms when I get home I may have to throttle the Mr. …….

OMG I’m drooling. What’s up peeps? You and T-Rex are killing me w/this food. My family laughs at me cuz I’m small but I love food. I love to eat. 🙂 Italian food is one of my favorites. When my mom makes me spaghetti w/sweet and hot sausage she knows I can eat it for days. I always say if I were Italian I’d be short and fat because I love Italian food.

Haha. All you know is the kids like it. Wow they planted flowers. If Mr. Shamrock paints the whole house you better be happy. Heck he can come paint my house. 😉

You know when I first upgraded my Dino-Man Mr T-Rex to an Iphone he was like “I am never going to use this thing” griping, UNTIL he learned to TEXT! Oh good grief, I feel your pain Shamrock, the texts I get from him some times I just have to shake my head and wonder what the heck is going on in that Dino brain of his some days, especially if he has been given an important task. Nothing is as good as the grocery store pictures when he can’t figure out what brand to buy of something on a grocery list, mind you we have probably been buying the same brand for 20 something years, but he will have to text me the picture to make sure. On another note, my nephew had his first Communion last weekend, we couldn’t be there but the videos they sent me were great, I was incarcerated due to the Radiation and couldn’t make the event. I hope your event goes off extremely well. Oh and Mother’s Day Pizza sounds like a good plan, HA!

I know how to do all kinds of things w/my phone. And yippie I ordered my mom and I new HTC phones the other day. I couldn’t wait for our 2 yr contract to end so I could get new phones. We have HTC. I ordered the new HTC one M8. I love New technology. But on digress. I can do all kinds of things and I’m the go to girl for my mom but I rarely text. The most texting I do is w/my hairstylist and she initiates and I just respond.

Anyone else w/Verizon wireless? Two things I was mad at when upgrading my phones. Now Verizon charges a $30 per phone upgrade fee and they don’t have plans w/o texting as an option. As I was ordering online I was chatting w/a rep and asked about the plans & the $30 upgrade fee. Verizon no longer has the unlimited calling, online. It’s now calling, online, texting and you choose how many GB s. 1,2,4,6 GB. Apparently 2 yrs ago Verizon adopted the $30 upgrade fee. I got my last phone 2 yrs ago so I suppose this fee went into affect after I made that purchase. So the rep tells me many of the other wireless companies already charged an upgrade fee and Verizon decided to adopt an upgrade fee. Grrrrrr. I hate that. So now my mthly Bill goes up $30. You know I hate that.

I’m glad you were able to see videos of his Communion. That’s very sweet. You’re no longer incarcerated. You’re freeeeeeeeeee…. 🙂

13. LaineyLainey says:

Exploring Hollywood Blvd while daughter teaches yoga at the Hollywood studio. Gonna get ripped off at the parking garage…oh well…I got tired of looking for parking on the street. As I was walking toward her studio after my horrible parking job,…I saw a biggish crowd…I asked what was going on…Rick Springfield is getting his star on the Hollywood walk of fame today. My daughter was feeling apologetic because she couldn’t get off from teaching or working at lululemon today during my visit. But I’m having fun anyway! I hope I get to see Rick. My feet are tired from walking, but it’s good for me!

• SoutheastVA says:

I loved Rick Springfield since his General Hospital days. I saw him on CSPAN last weekend. He attended the White House Correspondents dinner.

Cool!

Cool. He didn’t say he attended when he was on K&M. Nice. He’s got a new book out. His mom is funny. She wrote a review of it and the publisher put it on the book jacket. It’s fiction and it’s racy. She wrote something about why couldn’t he write something nice, but in a funny way.

I didn’t know you went to visit LaineyGirl! Tell her hey. 🙂 Rick Springfield was on Kelly & Michael and said he was getting his Star right next to Don Cornelius. Woo. What fun. I hope you get to see him. I’ve always loved him. Torchered soul Noah from GH. Dr. Noah Drake. Nurse Bobbi Spencer was so in love with him. Those were the good days of General Hospital. Have fun w/LaineyGirl. 😀

• iceNfire says:

The Nurses’s Ball is really sucky this year and Bobbi is so puffy I wonder what happened to her

I saw the commercials for the ball. I said “they still have the Nurses Ball?”. LOL. I haven’t watched regularly since before Robin got sick. Is Bobbi back permanently? So many of the Nurses from back in the day are gone. I love Mariah though. 🙂

• iceNfire says:

Truth is I only watch 3 episodes a week. There is no good storyline right now and watching every other day is all I can stand :/

• lillybee says:

Rick rocked Jessie’s Girl last year at the Nurses’ Ball.

Thanks pooh-he looked really good and was being super nice to the fans!

• I met him in 1979 at a “Personal Awareness” Seminar. I got to do an “exercise” with him where I had to lie down and relax!! How the hell am I supposed to RELAX when Rick Springfield is sitting on the carpet next to me????!!!!! Then it was his chance to lie down. Definitely not the “exercise” I would have wanted to do with him, if ya get my drift, wink wink!! He was SOOOOOO nice and soooo beautiful. I had my bf at the time there 😦
      Hey wait a minute, my bf’s name was Jessie….jk!!!

Yes I do. Get your drift. Haha! Laineygirl reached up high, she is 5’10” after all and got a pic of him for me. He looked great! Long hair. Very happy and he was being super nice to the fans.

Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, Jesse. LOL. 😉 Wow that was so fun. I think he was married at that time. I think. But you should have said, “Rick Springfield let’s run away together.”. Hahaha. Unfortunately PrincessP he had a lot of demons to fight off in his life. So I’m glad you didn’t jump his bones. You might have ended up having to deal w/his demons.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

How nice to just go exploring! 🙂 I like to visit people when there is some freedom…I’m not inclined to go somewhere to visit where the whole day is structured with too much go see, go do. I have enough structure in my daily life! Sounds like you’re having a good time! Let us know where else you wander to!

I don’t know how many of you follow the NFL, but last night was the annual draft (or as my son calls it, Christmas Day, he loves the draft). In the first round, Atlanta drafted an offensive lineman. Kroy Bierman (sp), husband of Kim, plays on the offensive line for Atlanta. Usually when a young one comes aboard, the veterans get a bit nervous. With Kroy coming off a year where he was injured and didn’t play most of the season, well, the writing could be on the wall. I think he signed up for at least another year, but it’s nothing for NFL teams to pay them off and send them out the door if a younger, better and cheaper guy comes along. His days in the NFL are numbered. An average career is somewhere around five years. Her level of living could take a big hit in the next year or two or three.

• iceNfire says:

Hi HH – Don’t they get some sort of pension? I hope he was smart enough to save but being married to Kim I don’t think so

• iceNfire says:

wait – Aren’t they filming for Bravo? Does anyone have the link to upcoming Bravo shows?

• Sus says:

OJ Simpson’s pension is $475,000 a year. Pensions are not allowed to be included in civil judgments so he doesn’t have to give any of it towards the money he owes the Browns and the Goldmans.

Sus Ron Goldman’s sister was on the View today. It’s the 20 yr Anniversary of Ron and Nicole Brown’s murders. So sad.

He will get his pension, but the high life that she lives and with six kids to support? His pension won’t even start to cover it. I hope they are making good investments or saving for a rainy day. Bravo won’t always be there for Kim either.

Ice you get a pension based upon how many years you have played in the NFL, to make the best pension you have to play I believe it is 7 years or more which is why many players end up broke after playing in the NFL because not many make it that long. I think you qualify for pension at 3 years. In addition your pension doesn’t begin to payout until you are 55 years old so if you retire at 30 you have to make ends meet until 55 and then still you only get about 50K per year, which is good, but not the kind of money these guys are making during their playing years. EVERY TEAM has a financial adviser available to the players, but most don’t use them, it’s sad. My brother’s friend is an NFL team adviser, he played for 13 years in the NFL and said even he is astonished at the stupidity of some players, guys who have real smarts and brains that think with the “little head” and not the one with the actual brain. They buy all this crap to impress girls and their entourage, and don’t pack away their money for their non-playing days ahead. The Entourage stuff just kills him, it’s usually all those neighborhood “rats” as he calls them, who think they are “entitled” to some of that NFL money for merely being a “friend” to the NFL player. I would hope Kroy would have put his money away, but I think GOLDDIGGAKimZ went through a lot of that already. Oh, and lest we forget GOLDDIGGAKimZ has been beggin Mz Andy to bring her back to the THUGS-R-US-HO-wives of the ATL, or at least another season of her spin-off.

It is sad T-Rex. Especially the rats hanging around for the money and the women.

Yeah I saw that it was on. Too bad for Kroy if that happens. Kim isn’t ready to move to Montana which is what Kroy said he wants to do one of these days. Is there any room at ESPN? 😉

• meneseela says:

I’d love to see a show based on them moving to Montana. Sort of Green Acres-ish.

That wd be ratings gold!!! Gold, Jerry, Gold! But seriously, I would watch that.

It would probably be good. Kroy telling Kim “we have to go I’ll our dinner. There aren’t any grocery stores around here.”. LOL. Shawn would have to FedEx her designer clothes to the General Store. Hahaha. OMG. I just wrote epi #1. I’d watch that. 😉

*”we have to go kill our dinner.* Stupid auto correct.

Pitch it to Bravo!!!! Puh-leeze! I really would watch that! She has all those little boys now…and her baby girl!

LOL. Kim would be exactly as Lisa Douglas was. 🙂

Yeah, I’m watching the draft yesterday and today. And, Kroy’s injury was severe. Apparently, very few players come back from an Achilles tear the way they were before-usually a step slower.

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

T-Rex, just read your update in the last blog. Glad I didn’t miss it, I keep hoping you are close to ringing that bell and had been curious what goes on. You’ve really been through the ringer and are one tough cookie! One can not expect to stay strong physically with all the treatments AND virtually no food, but for you to keep it together mentally has carried you far. Stay strong, girl!

16. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks to HydrangeaHussy for blogging the entire season of Southern Charm!
    “Is it odd that this doesn’t seem weird to me?” Noooo LOL! 😆
    I hope they bring the show back too, it’s a gem.

17. chismosa™ says:

Thanks for the blog HH!
    I love the show …. Shep is so awesome and he is so nice on twitter & responds back and engages. And is actually intelligent. When he matures a bit I want to go to charleston and track him down. I told him LOL

I incidentally saw an old friend this week who has a lot of family in charleston and I brought up Jenna’s house being rented by bravo and she said yes, she heard that too.

I really hope bravo brings back the show.
    Not sure if Thomas and Kathryn will work out in the long run. Just a funny feeling I got from the reunion. I wish thomas the best. He is very sweet deep down.
    Once you get past the sexual escapades and tomfoolery thomas and shep are my faves.

So whitney is the only child of his mother’s? No other kids ? I wonder if his father is alive?
    Love that mama 🔫

I hope TRav & Kathryn work out. At first I didn’t like Patricia. I thought she was a snob but I don’t think she is now. She seems like a fun mother to have. She really loves Whitney and it’s mutual. I don’t know about Whitney’s dad but he did say his mom was married to the son of Ian whatshisname that wrote James Bond.

Yes whitney said that was his 2nd or 3rd stepfather ! Pat got around! Love her, don’t get me wrong……

Id love to see if she had a sister and how pat and she dressed and stuff ! But I am assuming whit is an only child.

I do wish the best for TRav. I honestly do. He’s very sweet.

18. chismosa™ says:

Happy early Mother’s Day ? I see many already saying that…. So happy mom’s day to you all.
    And you have a great choice on Mother’s Day – to either watch Rosemary’s Baby or……Lisa van der Pump on E.

Hahaa! Enjoy. 💐💐💐💐💐💐

I’m definitely watching Rosemary’s Baby. Zoe Saldona, however you spell her name, and her sisters produced it. She said she didn’t want to watch the original but she read the book.

Yeah she was invited to produce by the main producers. For their first foray into producing. She’s wearing too much black these days. Yuck.

I saw her on some talk show last night that I only watched bruise my Irish German love M Fassy was on! 😍😍😍

19. chismosa™ says:

For anyone who watched this gem of a bravo show last summer …. My neighbor – the LI Princess …..

You must read the comments. Apparently she knocked someone’s cervical cancer fight as “not the same” as the strokes she has. Beyond words …. Beyond

And this is why that idiot will be a sad, lonely, single woman. Once her parents die and leave her all their money, she may get some Gold-digging man-whore that will want her only for her money and she will take him in just not to be lonely. I can also see why she doesn’t have many girlfriends or any kind of friends either. Her parents raised a completely selfish, unstable moron who can’t take care of herself or anyone else.

Well it’s awful she’s had so many strokes at 20 something and she has lupus too.

I read that Farrah Abraham, MTHs fav Teen Mom had her chin implant taken out. 🙂

Are we sure she really had strokes, or she is just a hypochondriac that had some panic or anxiety attacks that she is claiming are strokes? Her doctors won’t be able to refute the information, due to privilege rules. I am not convinced she had that many strokes and has no residual speech, or motor impairments. Being an inept, totally needy individual, who basically can’t wipe her own butt without getting her parents involved in the process to me doesn’t say stroke victim. Now I could just be a heartless bitch right now about this, but I have known idiots like her, and they make a lot of medical excuses for their behaviour, that aren’t really true.

TRex I was in serious doubt last year that that is what happened to her. That all she was really doing is blow up a panic attack. (Speaking of the finale episodes where she goes ballistic, she claimed she went to a hospital and had her her 2nd or 3rd stroke)

You are SO right that medically anyone can say ANYTHING! no one can dispute !

Everything was quite murky I remember on social media and some people had their doubts !

She was reprehensible on the show. And this makes her only worse, if possible.

T-Rex & Chismosa I hope she wouldn’t do that but in the article she said only one of the girls was concerned about her, so maybe the others didn’t believe her either.

Powell one girl was SO concerned for her, crying and getting emotional and not in a fake way! That girl seemed to have her head straight. And she was friends with this one for a long time before.
              If SHE’s not friends with this little troll now I believe it’s all fake, or at least grossly (double entendre!) exaggerated !

I’m going to check their twitters to see if anyone responds. Doubtful but you never know.

LOL you all. I was watching TMZ and they played a video of Apollo out in a parking lot w/rapper T.I. and his posse confronting Apollo because Apollo trying to defend him making a deal w/the feds tweeted that what he did was no different than what Michael Vick and T.I. did. T.I. and his posse made Apollo go on in cellphone right then and there and delete the tweet. Apollo was trying to explain what he meant but they weren’t having it. I wish you could have seen Apollo. He looked very nervous.

What a moron! That CONVICTFELONNida better be nervous, and he should be learning how not to drop the soap in the shower, instead of tweeting nonsense! He is another one that needs to put down the twatter machine and back away from all of that! Come July the Federal Gubmint probably going to silence that twat machine for about 20 years!

I know. Why is that asshat on Twitter? I bet his lawyer is tired of him. Apollo probably doesn’t listen. They were on one of the HLN shows, Vinnie Politan’s show I think, last week. I didn’t see it but I saw a flash of it a few days later when they were discussing it. T-Rex do you know if Phadera and Apollo or just Phadera owns their homes? If Apollo’s name is on the deed they could possibly lose the homes.

Haven’t looked up the property records on the house, but I would suspect the property is in her name alone. With his Felony background and the fact that he was on parole when they purchased the home, I would suspect that they are in Phakedra’s name alone.

That makes sense. But you can go to the court house and get the docs to add a person to the deed. Let’s hope Phadera didn’t do that. She’s supposed to be smart right? 🙂

• cusi77 says:

T-Rexy_ I love the advice for Apollo to learn not to drop the soap in the shower… Hysterical! Hahaa!

Yes, people are really letting him have it twitter.

For being an idiot and committing the crimes or for coping a plea? Cuz I hope people didn’t expect that he wouldn’t cope a plea.

For doing it, tweeting about Michael Vick and t.i. And then deleting the tweet, and then tweeting retractions…and then fighting with some woman about her weave. Yes, her weave. I’m sure Phae Phae is proud.

I have GOT to check this out! He writes like a 2nd grader on twitter right?

Lainey are you on your new PHONE? 😳

If anyone wants to see the first epi of the new 24 it’s on Fox now.

Gosh I hope the Wizards win tonight.

I’m watching 20/20 & Dan spoke to a guy that said the HDMI cords that can be as low as $6 and as much as over $300, that there is no difference in the quality of the picture it provides to tv’s. So they tested it out on kids that looks like they were between 5 and 7. Dan had two tv’s, told the kids one tv has the $6 cord and the other had the $300 cord. They played a Disney film and a few said one tv or the other had the expensive cord. Then one little boy said there was no difference but he liked the dragons. Another little boy w/him say Dragons aren’t real. LOL Rebecca. Sorry. A 5 yr old said Dragons aren’t real . 🙂

24. Jan (TexasTart) says: