Orange County Cast Blogs

RHOOC logo (2)Orange County S9E4 Cast Blogs

By HydrangeaHussy

Shannon Beador – I Want to Know My Husband Loves Me

“Tonight I get a break from the ladies and you see more of my home life — actually my life AWAY with my husband! Yeah!”  Oh Shannon, you should have stayed with the ladies & kept TV cameras away from your incredibly awkward get-away.   Her husband finally does what she’s been asking for the past 3 weeks (or longer) & she spends the majority of the time criticizing him.  “David likes to tease me, especially in front of other people. I thought it was hilarious when he joked in front of the bellman about ‘my’ snoring and ‘getting into bed.’”  She didn’t seem to think it was hilarious at the time.

“I have heard a lot of backlash from viewers saying that I am constantly nagging and complaining to my husband. You are definitely seeing that on camera and it isn’t right. I would like to say, however, that the cameras were not rolling six-plus years ago when I began asking to go away for one night or to at least have date nights. I absolutely became bitter and resented David for not making an effort.”  I’m beyond over listening to Shannon try to explain the way that she treats her husband.  I understand that things have been building up for years, but why would you put your relationship on tv if it was that bad?  “He works so hard and instead of affirming and appreciating all that he has done for our family, I have only been focusing on myself.”  I really hope that seeing herself on tv has helped Shannon change the way she interacts with her husband.  She continues to go on & on giving advice on how important it is to stay connected to your spouse as the children are growing up.  I’m tired.

“When you see me take a sip out of a vodka bottle in the room, you need to understand that I knew you all would be in the room with me and I felt extremely awkward about it, as did David. I felt that some liquid courage may help in the situation!”  Why did you have the cameras there if you were so uncomfortable?  There are plenty of housewives who don’t put their sex lives on display!

“Our night away at the St. Regis was incredibly bonding. I do believe that when David and I are in tune with each other, it is the ultimate romance. You will be happy to know that we have taken multiple trips away together since the St. Regis — and have actually boarded an airplane a few times to get to our destination. I thank the show for this. It has forced us to analyze where we were and where we want to be. . .and we are clearly moving to a better place!”  I sure hope so.  I also hope that we’ll get a blog that isn’t focused on how bad your relationship was then & how much it’s improved.  We get it!  You’re embarrassed at how you’re coming across – move on to something else!

Lizzie Rovsek – “Here I Am”

“I definitely wanted to make an impression on my first episode, but falling to the ground at my first party was not my intention.”  Poor Lizzie!  That certainly was not the first impression she intended, but she handled it gracefully.  “I was worried how I might appear on the show, but as a whole, you just met Lizzie — and it’s pretty close to form. I’m a friendly, happy, outgoing person, self-deprecating at times and a little sarcastic.”

Lizzie begins by explaining a little more about herself, “I want to make it clear that I AM a full-time mother. I do live in suburbia. And I do spend the greater amount of ALL my days feeding my house full of boys and I LOVE doing it. Being a mommy is the greatest job I’ve ever had, and I love being home with my boys. However, just being a housewife isn’t enough for me. I have a creative mind, and I love being out in the world and making things happen.”  Lizzie began her swim-wear line while she was pregnant with her first child.  “After leaving LA and quitting the acting business, I got married and moved to San Diego. I quickly found myself pregnant and complacent. Hence, my creative juices started flowing, and before long I found myself using the degree that I graduated college with — a BS in Fashion Design, Merchandising and Textiles.”  She tells us again that she prefers to focus on the line, rather than worry about modeling herself.  I think that’s the best idea.  We’ve seen the housewives model their own lines in the past & they always end up with someone else dictating how the clothes look.

On to meeting the women.  I think Lizzie got off easy by meeting Tamra & Heather first.  She didn’t have to face the inquisition that is Vicki on her first night.  “Tamra comes across very fun, funny, friendly, and very pretty — not to mention petite. We both like to workout, a plus, … Yeah I heard the boob remark, but honestly it’s not something I’ve never heard before and that rolls off my back.”  Way to not take the bait & begin your term with behind-the-back snarking!

“I loved Heather instantly. I feel comfortable around her and I enjoy talking to her. Heather is one of those people that seems interested in what you have to say and is both engaging and educated. Heather and Terry are very friendly and fun.”  Lizzie is making a point to feel out the women a little before diving into the drama, & I approve!  From the previews, I didn’t think I’d like her much, but she’s growing on me!

Heather Dubrow – Heather Gives Moms a Shout Out

“In honor of Mothers Day coming up on Sunday, I’d like to use my blog this week to honor my fellow Housewives.”  Heather didn’t get herself into too much trouble this week, so she doesn’t have a ton of explaining to do.  She keeps it short & sweet.  “I have learned from all of these ladies and am very grateful for their helpful advice and friendship…Wishing you all, as well as our viewers a beautiful Mothers’ Day!”

Vicki Gunvalson

No blog from Vicki this week.  She must not want to hear what commenters think about her relationship with creepy Brooks.

Tamra Barney

This is Tamra’s second week without a blog.  I know she’s got a lot going on in her personal life right now & doesn’t have tons of bad behavior to apologize for yet, but I’d like to hear her thoughts on Shannon/David & the new girl.  Not to mention, I know she has an opinion about Vicki & Brooks!

_________________________

This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

128 Responses to Orange County Cast Blogs

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Morning! I hope each of you can do something today that makes you happy! 😀

Have you guys been reading all the scuttlebutt out there about Nene being offered a “friend” role on RHOA next season and her turning it down? Apparently she’s not even mentioning RHOA on her twitter info anymore.

Great blog of the blogs HydrangeaHussy! I might have to watch to check out Lizzie, she sounds almost normal.

I have a sick kittie this morning 😕 not terrible sick, but something has definitely upset her stomach. So I’m on kitty watch/cleanup and if she gets worse I’m going to take her in just to be safe.

Have a great Saturday!

4. meneseela says:

Advice or comments please ….

I work in a new office. It’s a small group. Several of the people don’t get along with each other and none of them like our collective boss. I get along with everyone (so far).
    Two women wear sexy outfits. The younger one wears extremely short skirts and no hose or tight skirts no underwear. I mean her skirts barely cover her hoo-hoo area. The older one totters around in 5 inch heels and low neckline, she likes to whip her hair around.

How they dress doesn’t offend me. What does perplex me is their complaining about the male attention. “The UPS man winked at me! hmph.” LOL.

I won’t ever say anything to them. The office is dysfunctional as it is. There is a male manager who makes inappropriate remarks to these women. No matter how they dress he shouldn’t say it. He’s a bit of an idiot.

I’m just verbalizing something I can’t talk about at work. I just put my head down and keep working.

I’m sorry to hear your new office is dysfunctional. In a functional office environment you could go to HR, if there is one, and voice your uncomfortableness (that is a long word) without fear of retaliation. But I think you are doing the only thing you can do under the circumstances. Unless you want to look for a new job, and that might put an unfair burden on you for something you have no part of! Sorry meneseela 😦

• meneseela says:

I’m more amused than outraged. Immaturity by all of them. There is no HR at this place. I’m fine as long as I’m not included in the hijinks,

Mene since you don’t know them very well why don’t you have some store catalogs or mags at your desk and slowwlly say to them one at a time, “Lisa I saw this and thought it would be great on you.”.IDK but maybe worth a try. 😉

• meneseela says:

Great idea!
        Have fun today Powelly! My daughter is taking me mani-pedi and then lunchy! yums!

• iceNfire says:

YaY You! I dont have daughters and been trying to talk youngest into going for a mani/pedi with me. I kinda set him up by giving him a pumice bar to use on his cuticles. ….he rubbed too hard and burn the hell out of his skin….now he is ‘considering my offer 😛

They love complaining about the attention. And they’re dressing for the attention. The wisest thing for you to do is to stay out of it. Venting about it here instead of there is wise also.

• Eastbayca says:

If the spirit moves you.

• iceNfire says:

Hi EastBay – I read. I do like Kjo but sometimes I think she needs to get to the point quicker

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I read it. How appalling. I would also like to agree with ICE that Kjo could stand to get to the point a lot sooner!

Ok just tried to read through and saw the dog abuse and had to stop. I’m glad she is doing something but do many read her blog? I assume she’ll tweet this out
      I can’t hear about the abuse but thanks for sharing 🙈
      Hope it does good

• Eastbayca says:

Thank you all for reading.
        Just trying to make people aware. Yes, Kjo could get to the point using less words.

Good afternoon peeps. I hope you’re having a great Saturday. Guess what? I’m out shopping in a short sleeve t-shirt w/o a jacket. Yeahhhhhh. And the crowd cheers. 🙂 I know. Silly Powell. I’ve been waiting 7 months for this day. I was in the mall bright and early for a Beauty show at Nordstrom. I’ve been from the top of the mall to the bottom. Now I’m in Cheese Cake Factory getting dinner. Yup dinner. We’ll heat it up. Then I’m going to Whole Foods, home and then to see my aunt in the hospital. Shes doing better every day.
    Well you all have fun at your family gatherings I’ll talk to you later. Hugsssss!

I am happy I managed a big hike today. http://wp.me/p4kxEH-bf

7. iceNfire says:

Hello – I’m running a full scan using Microsoft Security Essentials….going on 52 minutes. Anyone know how long this is going to take?

8. iceNfire says:

After spending time with Eve, Adam was walking in the Garden of Eden with God.
    Adam told God how much the woman means to him and how blessed he felt to have her.
    Adam began to ask questions about her.
    Adam:: Lord, Eve is so beautiful. Why did you make her so beautiful?
    God:: So you will always want to look at her.
    Adam:: Lord, her skin is so soft. Why did you make her skin so soft?
    God:: So you will always want to touch her.
    Adam:: Lord, she always smells so good. Why did you make her smell so good?
    God:: So you will always want to be near her.
    Adam:: That’s wonderful Lord, and I don’t want to seem ungrateful, but why did you make her so stupid?
    God: So she would love you.

* We’ve come a long way baby 😛

There are gonna be a lot of new shows…

10. Jan (TexasTart) says:

This is interesting … look how Carole is carrying the baby!

11. Jan (TexasTart) says:

12. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Strange. The emoji’s disappeared. I can’t enter them either. They were blocked?!

Mother’s Day – God Bless Mothers – On Earth and In Heaven

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Happy Mother’s Day!

Housewives related programming Sunday night:
    * Real Housewives of Atlanta “Secrets Revealed” (lost footage).
    * Andy’s One on One interview with Kenya.
    * Lisa Vanderpump’s hour long special (interview) on E!
    “Beyond Candid with Giuliana”

Happy Mother’s Day-have a wonderful day!!

16. cusi77 says:

Happy Mother’s Day LynnFam!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ God Bless you all! Happy Mother's Day to our Lynn in Heaven and all the Mothers on Earth and Heaven!

Happy Mothers Day!

Thks BB. I hope Just Jack gave you something special for Mother’s Day and I hope your mom and daughter are enjoying their day.
      Hmmm. Lisa getting spin-off #2? She’d be behind B.and Kandi w/spin-offs. Kyle will really hate her now, also Adrienne. The writer of this blog writes like ROL. So many spelling and grammatical errors. Oh well.

Happy Mother’s Day

Good afternoon everyone. Happy Mother’s Day. 🙂 😀 All of fantastic, marvelous, beautiful, glamorous, funny, smiling, know it all Moms I salute you. You do it all and all of us kids so appreciate you. I hope you’re having a fabulous day.

Wouldn’t you know if have a migraine this morning. UGH!!! I took my meds and we back to sleep after I told my mom Happy Mother’s Day. I finally got up, feeling good and just got back from Starbucks to get the Oprah Chai Latte and got one free for my mom for Mother’s Day. I was excited Oprah has a tea and proceeds go to education. But guess what? It tastes like the regular Chai Latte that I always get. Maybe there’s another spice in it but I can’t tell. But it’s my fav so that’s good w/me.

So moms enjoy your special day. 🙂

Hey Powell – feel better!

I’m an obsessed chai (iced of course) person and I prefer powder formulas.

Starbucks people told me the Oprah chai tastes just like the tazo just a bit vanilla. Rolling my eyes at that one …..

Enjoy and feel better!

20. iceNfire says:

Hello – Happy Mother’s Day! .I just realized I’m home alone…I wonder where everyone is…Maybe they are buying me a bottle b/c they are the reason I drink 😛

Happy Mother’s Day to all! Fur mommies especially!

22. Happy Mother’s Day! Hope you ALL have a great day!

Ladebra answering you from yesterday. Shopping was fun. Bought home bags. 🙂 I went to Bath & Body Works to stock up. 6 foam hand soaps for $24. OMG a bunch of new fragrances. And I bought some body lotions, shower gels, buy 3 get 2 free and a bag of 6 products I think for $20. I only shop there 2-3 times a years to stock up on stuff. Bought some face products for me & my mom, bought my mom a couple more things for MD and her birthday next month. I love shopping w/other people but I love shopping by myself too so I can go wherever and plus I walk fast so I can hit multiple stores. My credit card has to cool of for a bit. 🙂

Oh that sounds like fun Powell! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Ladebra how is your kitty?

She is beautiful, and back to her silly self. Thank you for asking 🙂 I embrace my cat lady self! But I know that without her my life would be less💕

Do they still make plumeria? Used to be my favorite scent!

24. iceNfire says:

T-Rex – Thanks for the info on NFL/Pension. ♥

1Tupperware cake holder top
    1 2 cup Rubbermaid container. Don’t, I repeat don’t attempt to use a 5 cup container. I tried. It’s to bulky
    *1 8 oz plastic cup w/a handle
    *1 ladle
    *1 Turkey baster
    *4 Bounty paper towels
    *The last 4 items are to be used to get the remaining couple of inches of water out. It’s a killer

**If your washing machine sounds like a lawn mower and smells like it’s burning these are all the tools needed to get water out of your washing machine when it breaks down during the spin cycle**

***Hands warn out from ringing out your washing for dear life. Common every day kitchen tools PRICELESS*** 😀

26. iceNfire says:

Remake of Rosemary’s Baby part one tonight on NBC 9 p.m. Conclusion Thursday 9 p.m. I don’t see it repating

My friend the scaredy cat for some reason wants me to watch it with her so we will tomorrow. LOL

I’m bringing her the real deal- the pedophile Polanski version !

27. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Happy Mother’s Day!! I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. 🙂

Feliz dia Mel- hope you had a nice one with your kids. ❤

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Awww, thanks Chimosa you’re so sweet! I had a great day. I over indulged a little and I’m feeling like a boa after it’s had a big meal. My husband wouldn’t stop cooking!! Foxysons were so great too. 🙂

I hope you had a nice day too!!

28. chismosa™ says:

Happy Mother’s Day to all — sorry I’m late.
    💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Enjoy all the programs tonight ~~~~~~

#teamkenya&lisa&devilbaby

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

You could be an Atlanta housewife with your lateness – JK! 😉

Just got back from seeing my Mom. Took her a gorgeous Hydrangea. I told her that I won’t look for it again, so no worries if it doesn’t survive. She has a lot of plants and gardens, but some things don’t survive the initial transition and I know she would fret if it were from me (thus the disclaimer, lol) She’s an angel on earth. I’m so fortunate.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Devil baby, lol. Rosemary’s Baby is a great movie. I used to be a big horror movie fan.

29. cusi77 says:

Good Evening Everyone! I wish all Moms had a wonderful day!

At 9 PM (Central Time) on E! “Beyond Candid With Giuliana” Lisa V’s Interviewed! ( Sorry if this info was already shared).

30. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kenya to Andy/Bravo “You stacked the deck against me”.
    True, IMO

31. Jan (TexasTart) says:

This is an excellent interview with Lisa.

32. chismosa™ says:

Tarts I found this really good listing of shows renewed/ cancelled:

33. NJBev says:

HELP
    My daughters truck won’t start. It doesn’t “turn-over” no clicks,
    no noise, no nuthin! The lights come on, and the dashboard lights
    come on. Is it the battery, or the alternator?
    (she had trouble with old battery, we had a new battery put in-
    but I saw my kid sitting in driveway w/ the lights on, engine off,
    for 45 min. tonight)
    I am so pissed

• lillybee says:

Sounds like the alternator to me. Good luck.

• Do you have jumper cables……try and jump it, if she drained the battery…

• NJBev says:

gotta find the cables, hopefully get it to mechanic.
        Then order AAA

• I remember when I got my license my parents got me a AAA card, I have had one ever since, has saved my butt many times. When I had my crappy Gremlin they sent me a letter telling me I had used them too much, lol!!

• Jules says:

battery is what i think. I thought mine was alternator because the lights came on but it was the battery just not juiced enough to start whole engine.
      jump it and got to have the battery tested.

34. I missed the Lisa V. interview but it is on West Coast at 10pm, now hopefully I will remember, lol!

Hopefully this will make you laugh – our hotel in Florence

36. I Need A Life! says:

Good morning. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I read that today the number of women who sign up for that site for those looking to hook up with someone to have an affair with, (I think it’s Ashley), literally triples on Monday after Mother’s Day. Women who feel neglected by their husbands who did not treat them special over the holiday!

I loved Revenge last night. Yes, it makes no sense that a certain person is back from the dead, but damn it was good.

• Boobah says:

Revenge was great last night! I’m so glad you mentioned it – and I’m glad I stayed with it.

37. Jan (TexasTart) says: