Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County & Ladies Of London

RHOOC logo (2)

Real Housewives Of Orange County

“I Couldn’t Chair Less”

Shannon and Vicki bond when Shannon takes Vicki to her holistic healer and brings her Feng Shui expert to her office. While Heather is busy planning a hoedown themed party to celebrate breaking ground on her new house, Lizzie is overwhelmed at home and Tamra pushes for her reluctant son Ryan to take on more responsibility at the fitness studio. A holiday outing turns tense when Vicki and Lizzie don’t get along, and Heather and Shannon fight over, of all things, a chair.

_________________________

LOL logo

Preview

Bravo is airing a 30 minute preview for their new series “Ladies Of London” that is slated to begin on June 2nd.  On the surface, the series seems similar to the housewives format, but it’s not a part of the Real Housewives franchise.  The cast members are far more interesting, in my opinion.  Click Here to view a Daily Mail article published last week that has comprehensive cast information and photos.

_________________________

watch-what-happens-live-logoWatch What Happens Live will rebroadcast the Kenya One-On-One that aired last night.  They seriously need to remove “Live” from the title of this show!

_________________________

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Ladies Of London, Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County & Ladies Of London

1. chismosa™ says:

Andy has some people new tonight – I think ladies from the Talk ???

I’m so over Andy ….
    Thanks for the daily mail link I have to read this

Just doing all my research on the solange incident.

This is hysterical! The Wikipedia for solange is awesome. LOLOLOLOLOL

((People link ))

Also going to watch Rosemary’s spawn of the devil now with my friend. I think I’ll bring her a Valium. Just in case 💊

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

LOL about your research and valium for your friend. Hey, what do you mean by Andy has some people new tonight?

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I just saw that and I am in tears laughing right now!! My husband is just looking at me strange. Lol I like the Homer Simpson pic of what Beyoncé looked like in the elevator.

• MM in OC says:

i HATE ANDY. We need to start a petition to get Andy kicked off the air. I don’t care what he does behind the scenes, but in front of the camera he sucks. I know I’ve beat this horse for a while now, but I don’t think it can be said enough. I’m hoping my hate obsession of Andy goes viral – like the plague, but it only kills off Andy (at least on camera).

Yes, another rant, and I may do it again later tonight or tomorrow and/or the day after 🙂

LOL. It’s all funny.

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Dang, I missed most of The Voice, I didn’t have it recording. Are they doing their own songs tonight? Did I miss Kat?

• MM in OC says:

Watching it now.
      Kristen did gunpowder and lead. She has a great voice, but I think her timing was a little off on this one.
      Josh was good but not great like last week. He did All of Me (John Legend). Big news there is that he married up. His wife is beautiful (considering he literally looks like he could have been a hobbit in Lord of the Rings).

That’s my personal professional opinion so far. I’ll update after the next two.

• MM in OC says:

Kat sang a song called Chandelier. Her voice is absolutely amazing, but who the hell knows that song. Moreover, it sounded a little whiny. It’s hard to hit those high notes and not squeal a little, but good performance. With that being said, it seems like Adam is doing what he did last season and favoring his top choice. I’ll know for sure once his other team member sings.

Jake sang Good Ole Boys. Wasn’t that a theme song on a TV show??? Big news here is that Jake looks exactly the same way he did when he was 10, except taller and slightly heavier. I don’t think Jake should still be in the competition – but people love country and Blake picks songs that are familiar and resonate with the masses.

Bonus alert. There is a commercial with Will from last season (my favorite) showcasing his song from the Voice tour, best part is it’s sponsored by Clear Scalp and Hair – odd tie in for sure!!

Christina did Hide & Seek. Interesting. She’s pretty amazing, but I think the song was a little to stylistic. Hope the next performance is more mainstream.

Now I’m off to watch the OC. My homegirls (how embarrassing)

3. cusi77 says:

Testing

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh, already saw Vicki get acupuncture (first look). Somehow I don’t think Dr. Moon really stuck his finger in Vicki’s moon.

5. cusi77 says:

….

6. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Heather Dubrow knows how to make-up for bad choices — she’s having an Onion Ring bar at her next party!

Oh that’s funny. I’m sorry but that was ridiculous. Give the man onion rings.

7. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Vicki “I’ve never tried Feng Shui before, I thought it was for Asian people” [eye roll]

Don’t you just hate it when she says stupid things like that? First the Oklahoma comment, now feng shui. She’s supposed to be so smart.

8. Ladies of London!

9. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Anyone home?! Oops, that was an echo!
    I’m IN for Ladies of London! That’s all.

I’m in too! I watched the first look this weekend and it looks really entertaining. Well it looks like fun and snark with a dash of British humor.

10. Jan (TexasTart) says:

11. Jan (TexasTart) says:

12. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Okay, Andy pulled together a last minute show

13. MM in OC says:

I think in addition to declaring this “I hate Andy” night, it will also be “I must drink wine” night!! HOORAY!!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Girl, you can rant anytime…come back again after the wine. 😉 Though, I’m headed to bed after watching Andy – LOL. I am hot and cold with him…..he’s like a bad habit…I quit and come back…I’ll quit again, if it helps your quest!

14. MM in OC says:

I guess Ryan is still a douche. Sorry if that offends anyone, but you know it’s bad when Tamra is bugging him about working. Loser! I can’t believe any woman would want to date him.

I think it’s pretty sad if Tamra is relying on Ryan to work at her business. Doesn’t she know him?

Ryan’s slacking off again? He needs to be fired. As long as Tamra employs him he’ll do what he wants because he can walk all over Tamra. Simon was right about Rya n.

Um, wouldn’t asking “Ryan’s slacking off again?” imply that he *stopped* slacking off?

15. MM in OC says:

OK, Tamra running off full speed, sans shoes screaming “get away from me”. Soo funny!! Especially when she said, “you will never see my face again”. Who does she think she’s kidding??? She the most shallow of all the HW race and will literally wither and die if she’s not on TV. Much like the wicked witch of the west.

PS, I’m loving that Heather is getting her comeuppance. Really arguing over which chair she sat in?? Again, egomaniac Heather wanted to sit in the middle of the table. Got your number Heather. It’s all so sad and pathetic. I think Lizzy is going to give all the girls a run.

16. I loved Ladies of London!! Anyone else??

Ok so the whole Beyonce JayZ thing. To me it looks like Solange was defending Beyonce, the way she was just standing there, like she agreed with what Solange was saying and doing. He’s probably cheating on her, Solange was also yelling at Rachel Roy before the elevator so some people are saying he’s cheating with her. And there is an old video of Jayz pushing a tiny girl away as what looks like her wanting a picture. Jay Z is not the guy he pretends to be now, he had a rough life he grew up in the projects, shot his brother when he was like 12 and hello all his music is basically about degrading women. He’s just turned into a businessman now, he’s no different then Diddy really. Not saying it was his fault just saying I wouldnt be surprised if it was because of something he’s doing/done.

• MelTheHound says:

Anybody that beats the shit out of JZ gets a high 5 from me.. Are you still passing out platinum stars?

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

Hi Mel!

You know what?? I haven’t given out platinum stars lately. lol. How are you?? Long time no talk! 🙂

And I kinda agree with you about him, he’s so overrated to me, I mean he does have some songs that I like but the hype about him and Beyonce confuses me. lol

• MelTheHound says:

Doing well, thank you and hope you are as well 😀 I just thought this Solange person may be deserving of a star 😉

• lillybee says:

Poor JillZ, she really wanted to be on the Real Housewives of London, if Bravo ever did that show. Right now she must be as green as the Wicked Witch of the East on OUAT.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if we could have heard what Solange was screaming while she physically attacked him. But I don’t think there’s any chance of that. If someone had a recording it would have been released with the video. If someone was trying to smack the crap out of me I don’t think I would be standing and deflecting the blows, but she picked a great spot – a closed contained elevator with a closed circuit security camera.

Cris there was some blind gossip item confirmed on the blind gossip site … And it’s scary. If true.

I’m team solange. I just like her and I like a sibling who defends 👊

• Eastbayca says:

I have seen people speculating about cheating rumors…being Beyonce and JayZ wouldn’t a “girl” have come forward by now?

17. LaineyLainey says:

Hi! See u guys after work!!!!

Good morning everyone. Happy hump day eve. It’s going to be 88 in my neck of the woods. YES!! I hope you all have nice weather. Have a great day.

19. chismosa™ says:

Lol

And did you all know there is another RHOA Sunday? About the “husbands”
    Dear god 😴😴😴