The Real Housewives of New York City – Bon Voyage, Ramona

Bm_y1f7CMAEO5j1.jpg largeBy EMPRESSOFAIKEN

Kristen’s lip is gushing blood – not really, but she’s carrying on like it is.   Sonja and Ramona have made off in their getaway car and headed straight for Heather’s house to blow dry their soaking wet hair.  If they’ve learned anything from their stints as Bravo Housewives, it’s that you should always look good in case there’s a mugshot in your future.  Ramona told Sonja that it wasn’t her intention to hurt Kristen.  She just reacted to being splashed and grabbed the first glass, oar and set of nunchucks she had handy.  Ramona wanted Sonja to believe that what happened on the lake was due to her terrible childhood and that throwing things at people made her just like her father.   Sonja breaks down and starts wailing that Ramona shouldn’t say things like that.  Ramona could never be like her abusive father.   Sonja tended to see it as a case of Kristen poking the sleeping lion who had no choice but to bare her claws.  She did have a choice, of course, and Ramona, on any level, would never be mistaken for a sleeping lion, or a sleeping anything for that matter,  but Sonja seemed to think it was an appropriate analogy.

Heather is doing her best to turn this weekend getaway around and avoid another event that becomes all about Ramona.  Good luck with that.  Ramona, having fixed her hair, explains to Heather that she doesn’t understand why Kristen is making such a big deal out of her cut lip.  After all, Ramona split her lip when she was firing a shotgun.  It’s the same thing, right?

Kristen and Carole are outside on some lawn chairs and Kristen is complaining about a headache she has from the glass tossing incident.  Carole tells her that she shouldn’t mess with Ramona’s blow dry, which is probably sound advice if you don’t want things flung at you.  Heaven knows that Ramona doesn’t have any self-control.  Ramona wanders outside and offers an apology to Kristen, which sounded more like an excuse and which Kristen took as one.   Her lack of acceptance for the half-hearted mea culpa leads to another fight between the two of them, with Ramona screaming that Kristen shouldn’t have gotten Ramona’s hair wet.  She also brings up her father in the middle of the argument, which doesn’t go over well with Kristen.  Heather watches and laughs about the whole thing, pointing out the obvious absurdity of a war over wet hair.   We’re watching and wondering whether this whole thing is really about hair or about someone who couldn’t wait for a weekend without his wife.  Kristen just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Heather calls a temporary truce for the rest of the evening and the group is joined by an Elvis impersonator, to the delight of Kristen.Kristen TaekmanThe next morning, Ramona is still in her room while the others have breakfast.  She’s packing her bag, but tells Carole that she’s just sorting her clothes so that they don’t get mixed up with Sonja’s.  When Carole walks away, Ramona calls her friend, Adam, and asks him to fly his plane to the Great Barrington airport and rescue her from the madness she helped create.    She then joins the others and they take off for a hike in the woods.  Most of the ladies are busy hugging trees to feel their energy but Ramona pulls Carole aside and begins to act out the play she’s written just for the occasion.Carole Radziwill, Ramona SingerShe begins to tell Carole a story about an abusive father who moved his family out to the country so that he could torment his family without any interference from nosy neighbors.  She then stops at a clearing and says that it looks just like her childhood backyard.  This causes her to start demonstrating, for Carole’s benefit, how Ramona had to play with imaginary friends who made mud-pies with her.   It’s such bad acting with such a terribly scripted plot, that Carole now realizes Ramona has planned this escape from witch mountain from the moment she agreed to go to the Berkshires.   She blurts out that she has to go and asks Carole to drive her to the airport.  When they meet up with Heather, Ramona continues the charade, garnering sympathy from the as yet unsuspecting Heather.   Carole and Ramona walk to the house while Sonja begins to berate Kristen for not having any empathy for Ramona’s troubled childhood.   She also tells Kristen that she, Sonja, understands Ramona’s pain because she saw her mother being battered with her head in a toilet.   She tells Kristen that she provoked Ramona and Ramona just reacted.  Heather says that provoking is the wrong adjective and LuAnn, in her talking head, informs all of us that provoking is a verb, not an adjective.  Duly noted.

Carole drives Ramona to the airport and Adam is waiting for her with his plane, and as it takes off, Carole stands on the hood of the car and waves at them.  Back at the house, Carole tells the others about the awaiting plane and Ramona’s suspicious behavior with the earlier packed bag.   They then head out for a day on a pontoon boat where Sonja makes a fool out of herself by trying to seduce the 20-year-old captain.   She stays on board as the other ladies swim, because she doesn’t want to ruin her hair.  How sick are we of Ramona’s and Sonja’s hair?   Left alone with the young man, Sonja begins to grill him about his dating lie and asks him if he’s on Christian Mingle.  She tells him that she tried it but was deemed unmatchable.  I bet.   When they make it back to shore, Sonja asks him for his phone number.  I hope he gave her the number of the local police.  It was what I used to give guys who I wanted to get rid of.

While at the house, Kristen calls Josh to tell him about her lip and Ramona’s behavior.  He’s shocked that a grown woman acted that way and then puts Kash on the phone to talk to Mommy.  Kash says he that got new shoes and hangs up.  That was the best and most honest conversation of the entire episode.

To celebrate their last night in the Berkshires, the ladies go to downtown Great Barrington for dinner.  The missing Ramona becomes the topic of conversation after LuAnn gets a text message informing her that Ramona is at  model Molly Sims’ party in the Hamptons.  Sonja tried to defend her friend, but LuAnn just says “She lied to you.”  Sonja is pouting and stewing about her friend’s betrayal of trust.  She doesn’t understand how Ramona could leave without even saying good-bye, unless she knew about the plan all along.  I’m not so sure that the gripe sisters have many secrets between them.   LuAnn also gets a picture on her phone which shows Ramona at the party and now the group decides that Ramona needs an intervention for her erratic behavior.   The ladies toasted that but I think what they really were toasting was a chance to call out Ramona for her lies and manipulations, especially LuAnn, who has years of history to reconcile.  She looked downright giddy at the thought of confronting Ramona.Sonja Morgan

Ramona was Andy’s’ guest on WWHL.  I was going to watch it to see how she was going to spin her latest antics but decided that there was little she could say that would make much difference.  She hurt Kristen and there’s no reasonable or convincing way she can spin that.  She also used her childhood and the abuse by her father to get out of the Berkshires and back to her fabulous Hamptons’ party life.  Or she just wanted to find out how Mario was spending the weekend.  Instead of playing out her planned ruse, she could have told the group what her real concerns were and all of them would have understood, and, more than likely, would have offered their comfort and support.   Either way, at least for me, her credibility is shot and my sympathy for her marital plight has grown thin.  Well, at least Heather got a new AC unit out of the whole thing.

Aviva is in week two of her three week Bravo timeout and there’s still no sign of Amanda.  Can’t complain about that.

Empress

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New York. Bookmark the permalink.

174 Responses to The Real Housewives of New York City – Bon Voyage, Ramona

Good morning everyone. Its hump DAY!!! Its a bit cool, drizzley and overcast today. I hope the sun is shinning bright in your neck of the woods.
    Kristen’s lip may not have been gushing blood but her face is her career so I can understand. But let this not be #BleedingLipGate. Ramona
    needs to take a zanayx and calm the hell down.
    Have a great day peeps.

2. Ramona did say on WWHL that Bravo picked up the a/c unit from Heather’s, so she didn’t even get to keep that! LOL! Also want to say that I completely agree with your first sentence. I know what Ramona did was totally wrong, but I got so tired of Kristen talking about a cut on her lip as if her lip had been cut off her face! It got really annoying and I was thrilled when the dime-store Elvis showed up and distracted her.

The glass throwing was terrible-Ramona was completely in the wrong-but Kristen played her Bravo role and acted as if her lip was split and she needed not only stitches but full plastic surgery!! She told her husband “wait till you see me” as if her lip was fat and bloody-I’m sorry but I didn’t think her injury was as intense as she wanted us to believe-they are all actresses!
      Ramona needed to get to the Hamptons for 2 reasons-Molly Simms party and to try to catch her cheating husband in the act-something I bet each housewife not only knew about but discussed throughly after Ramona left! They can all act shocked but they are all phony Bs!! They all knew what was going on with Ramona and Mario and they are all crappy actresses! They don’t care about each other-which is fine-but I prefer to watch women who are looking out for each other and not trying to kill each other!!
      The air conditioner thing did it for me-when Andy asked Ramona if she left it there for Heather and Ramona replied “no Bravo picked it up” I knew the whole thing was a set up-Bravo had a hand in Ramona’s antics and she wasn’t letting them off the hook! Andy almost had a full conniption when Ramona said it and it was FABULOUS!!!

• Jules says:

WOW!! these women are no longer scared of Andy. they are going on and telling all the secrets. Andy must have really made many people mad.

love that they are no playing the “it’s real” song anymore. I predict soon he no longer has the tell all housewives on live so it can be edited.

Crap no I think CrazyKelly was right when she said the producers forced her to go to the island. She is still crazy but crazy was driven more crazy by having to act scenes over and over when she is not an actress.

The CraCrayKOOKOOKelly situation was different. What they told her was she would not be PAID as much for that season if she did NOT go on the trip, they did not MAKE her go, she had a a choice and she CHOSE the money over her sanity.

I totally disagree with the ASSAULT incident, I will point out again if the tables were turned and it was OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona who had been the one ASSAULTED, police would have been called and she would have immediately pressed charges! Crap she made a big ole deal about her ugly hair getting wet, like it was the same as being ASSAULTED! She would have had “vietnam flashbacks” of her childhood abuse and we would have not heard the end of it if OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona had been the one on the end of a glass thrown at her, with enough force to do some real harm! I do agree that the leaving the Berkshires was a complete “setup”, and that OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona had no intentions of staying the whole weekend in that awful, horrible place called the Berkshires, while she could be in the Hamptons with the rest of the “rich and famous” in the Hamptons. Look, LetharioMario has been CHEATING on OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona for years, except the current “whore” he was with, he wasn’t keeping secret, apparently he had been parading around with her out in the open in the Hamptons, and OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona wasn’t going to “have” any of that! It’s one thing to have your secret mistresses, it’s a whole nuther Oprah to be parading them out in the public eye especially in The Hamptons! I do believe OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona wanted to catch them in “the act”. As I had heard previously LetharioMario has always planned his mistress rendevous’ to coincide with when the Ho-Wives would be filming so he would always know where that OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona would be, so he wouldn’t be “caught” with whomever he was schtooping at that time. I can’t wait to see how Lu-Mann confronts all of this! I can’t wait, because it was OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona that “outed” Lu-Man’s marital status, i.e. that she and the Countless had an open relationship for a few years, which they did, but OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona had no right to be the one to “out” that information, especially since everyone seemed to know that LetharioMario had been cheating for years!

They knew Mario was cheating for years but they didn’t keep it a secret either-Jill and Luann both have talked about Ramona’s marriage as much as she has talked about theirs-they are all guilty of being bitches-not one is better than the other.
          I would never say what Ramona did to Kristen was right -I wouldn’t even say it wasn’t a big deal-my only point is that Kristen acted like her lip was mangled-it wasn’t. She’s a crappy actress but she’s preeetttyyyy…and it’s kind of funny how mad Kristen was that Ramona said she was just another pretty face when Kristen pretty much tells us that in her tagline…actresses-every single one of them!!! (And shitty actresses to boot!!!)

Look I don’t care for that Kristen person anyway, anyone who could be besties with THE-Supreme-Liar-MORONSTFUBrandi in my book is an idiot and someone I am not going to like, HOWEVER, the amount of time on that episode spent on OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona talking about how getting her hair wet triggered some Vietnam-like Flashback into getting beaten like some dog by her father is just LUDICROUS and really does a huge disservice to those folks that came from truly abusive homes. They spent more time on the OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona childhood lies than they did on Kristen’s overly dramatic, made for TV injuries. Look. Throughout the seasons, the scenario of OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona’s childhood has changed so many times, one can’t even keep track of all the different stories any longer. Even THeLUNATIC, who I absolutely never, ever, ever want to agree with, and it makes my stomach want to hurl even writing this, said that OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona has made up so many stories about her childhood that one can’t keep track. Oh and other Ho-wives have said the very same thing about her stories about her childhood! One minute it was SUPER horrible, next minute it wasn’t THAT horrible, one minute he only beat her mother, than he beat their whole family, then back to he only hit her mother, now we are back to him hitting the whole family, one time it was just verbal abuse, now it’s back to physical abuse, seriously, make up one story and stick to it!

Well it’s a known fact that Ramona is a bit crazy!! She goes from one thing to another and spins things left and right! She’s always been this way so I don’t find anything she does “shocking”. She’s always made me uncomfortably itchy and has always said the most outlandish things-that hasn’t changed. Throwing the glass was was aggressive-that’s kind of new for Ramona. Yelling and screaming is her usual MO so the violent side is not something I would like to again!!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I personally don’t want anything thrown at me especially towards my face. Stupid girl in high school thought it would be funny to throw a bag of unopened Pop Rocks at me, only the envelope scraped my cornea. I was furious. Keep your damn hands and other things to yourself!! My mother wanted her mom to pay the doctor bill, but I was a little embarrassed since we had no insurance at the time…

Bad memories, foxy. I don’t blame you for your stand, no hitting no throwing things at people. I totally agree.

3. PJ says:

I think if anyone had a wine glass thrown in their face they would be pissed and talk about it. Bravo antics may apply to the air conditioner but not the glass throwing incident.

I didn’t see anyone say Kristen shouldn’t talk about it or anyone blame bravo for the glass throwing-Kristen had every right to be angry and upset-my point was that she went to the extreme -it seemed phony and put on-but maybe that’s her personality.

• PJ says:

I don’t think she is playing it up or going to extremes other housewives have said it was much worse in Person than what was seen on camera. I think she was just pissed and anyone would have been.

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Curious Jan Poll:

In the last 10 years –
    If you had mammograms, have you been recalled for additional imaging? YES or NO

If you answer YES; was further action or procedure necessary? YES or NO

Hi Jan, I have never been called back for addition imaging but I do know of someone that was. Everything turned out fine 🙂

• sharonintexas says:

I’ve been recalled 2 times, both times it was nothing They always err on the side of caution, which is a good thing

• trudie says:

I have been called back for additional imaging and no further action was necessary (I have lumpy boobs)!

• Trashy T says:

Yes. It happened to me once and I was really scared even though the doctors office told me it was quite common. It turned out okay. A friend of mine just had it happen also and they even had her do a biopsy which turned out negative.

I just kept telling myself “better safe than sorry”. My best to you

• AZGirl says:

Last year I was waiting to have my bone density test after the mammo. Technician asked for another image while I was waiting. It was nothing. I think she just wanted a better pic.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

yes, twice and even had a biopsy and it was nothing both times. better safe than sorry so don’t’ worry

Twice and it was nothing both times. The first time I was scared out of my wits. The second time I took it all in stride. I guess they want to err on the side of caution, but it sure does cause a lot of angst.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Yes. Yes. Yes. And I’m 32.
      The new procedure here is when you’re scheduled for a mammogram (at a hospital) expect to be there most of the day. Why? Because if they find something that needs a further look, you wait after your mammogram and get an ultrasound. They have doctors looking at the images at all times. If your ultrasound is clear, then you go home with no further testing required. If it doesn’t, it warrants more testing, MRI, biopsy, surgery. 🙂
      Jan, I hope everything is ok. 🙂

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I had a mammo, biopsy, and lumpectomy at 21 (benign). Last yr after mammo, ultrasound and MRI, breast was ok but they found a cyst in my heart! Ugh

Yes I’ve been called back at least twice and it was nothing. I also had a lump in my armpit a few years back detected by me and confirmed by ultrasound, about the size of a grape. Went to a surgeon a few days later and it virtually disappeared, Chalked it up to an infection. I appreciate that if any thing looks ‘fishy’ that further tests be done. Better safe than sorry!

• Buttercream says:

Almost wet my pants when they called me to come back for “further review”… thought the worst (“C” word) …after the second round of breasts feeling like a “flat tire on cold metal”, turns out, no worries …

• Jules says:

Yes, I was called back. It turned out to be a blocked milk duc. the did an ultra sound for the additional imaging.

• Jules says:

Had mammo in beginning of Dec. they called 3 days later and wanted me to come in right away. Told them would come at the beginning of the year when deductible started over wasn’t going to pay that much at end of year and if it was something 3 weeks wasn’t going to make a difference. Nurse was very understanding. Family and friends were freaked that I didn’t freak out an go right away.

that was when I got the old fashion Xray Mammogram. now I go to a better hospital and get a Digital 3D digital mammography. Much better.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks to everyone in this thread, and below, for answering the Curious Jan Poll – please continue to participate! 🙂

I’m probably fine. I do not have breast cancer in my family. I get called back often. Maybe I’m in the lumpy category with Trudie, lol. Two things concern me. (1) The fact that I’m still hurting entirely too much after the second look done two days ago. One breast has been compressed 6 times. The second compressions were done 10 days following the first. Followed by an ultra sound and a recommendation to return for the same imaging 6 months.

(2) Every woman I have personally talked to in my area, were also called back. For all 8, it amounted to nothing, thankfully. Better safe than sorry, I will agree, but it seems over zealous at this rate. So I’m polling you ladies to see if this is a coincidence, or not.

In my case, I’m skeptical that damage is being caused. Too many 2nd looks. If there’s a question, why not take this directly to ultra sound or MRI? I don’t know the technical side of this, but I’m about turned off entirely from the process of a second look! I haven’t talked to my Dr. yet, but I am going to request to bypass compressions when they recheck again.

If it was me, I’d ask for the ultra sound, Jan. It is not nearly as uncomfortable, and it gives a good picture just like the xrays or the digital thingy.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

I think the litigious nature of our society has caused doctors to be super careful and would explain the increase in people being sent in for more procedures.

I’ve been called back for a sonogram. I have cysts on one side. They need to take a sonogram about every 3-4 years to make sure they are still cyst and not something else. It always freaks me out though.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Interesting. They told me I was coming back for a sonogram, but they didn’t do a sonogram!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Jan, if your insurance covers it, bypass the unltrasound and mammogram and go for the. MRI! No reason to keep going through that tortured–I can see why you’re in pain. I also have lumpy breasts.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I’m feeling like the insurance would have to cover ultra-sound if my Dr. orders it that way…I will ask her when we discuss this test. I could be wrong, it could be the radiologist call at this point. Either way, I should have stopped them and just said NO more.

How wild they found a cyst on your heart! I guess our bodies can form those anywhere!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I hope everything goes well when you speak to your doctor.

Yeah, the pericardial cyst now has to be monitored every so often since I have bold clotting issues, Very strange thing to have but not really dangerous.

I have been called back twice. I was fine. Yay.

5. Yes, I was recalled for additional imaging. Had an U/S which resulted in having a lumpectomy. Came back benign. This was my second time…once when I was 20 and then this second was when I was 38 I think. They may do a cyst aspiration, too before they move forward with surgery.

6. Shiny says:

Loved the blog – keep hair looking good on Bravo is important because mugshots may soon occur?!?! You’re hilarious

Ramona claims she threw the glass only because she was attacked with water, but she conveniently forgets that she threw champagne at Kristen (Spa time) in response to Words.

Ramona is an impulsive reactor who gets physical quickly.

And Ramona ignores that after she threw glass at Kristen in lake, she tried to toss the oar at her. That oar landed in the water next to the boat – if it had hit Kristen, could Ramona still think she was justified because her hair got wet?

• PJ says:

Ramona always claimed to be a truth teller but it looks to me like Ramona has only a passing acquaintance with telling the truth.

7. rabblerouser2010R says:

Uggg. I am so sick of Ramona and she sounded completely ridiculous in last nights episode and on WWHL. I almost died when she said she wanted to leave the Birkshires and go the the peaceful Hampton’s and into the arms of her loving husband….as if we all don’t know he was really cheating on her at that time.

Ramona needs to get reaquainted with the true and humility.

8. El says:

Jan, yes to the first and no to the second. May I also say that with the recall I mentally went down a road that I shouldn’t have gone down. It’s hard not to I know but I stressed myself for nothing.

I can no long defend Ramona. I believe she’s aware of Mario’s transgressions while this is being filmed and she’s acting out because of it. No excuse at all. I agree with T-Rex; if it had been Ramona’s lip that had been cut, she would have called the police, FBI, National Guard and Interpol. Her childhood can no longer be an excuse, especially at her age. Two things here – she’s over-reacting and using it as an excuse for her bad behavior (and bad acting) or she really needs to get herself to a therapist and work it out already.

I feel like I’m watching a sexual predator whenever Sonja is on screen. Hitting on 20 somethings is not cute at her age. And don’t give me the ‘she looks great for her age’ thing. If it was a guy doing the same thing, we would all be hissing and moaning about it (Mario anyone?). Kind of like Harry (Aviva’s dad) and his barely legal girlfriends. There’s really not much difference between him and Sonja if you stop and think about it in what they talk about and the age of people they date. All of Sonja’s story lines are sad and something I no longer want to watch. Her and Ramona’s friendship antics this year are also quite painful for viewing. Time for them to move on.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

100% agree and now need to go get carpet cleaner because I spit out my coffee when I read “I feel like I’m watching a sexual predator whenever Sonja is on screen.”

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Well said, HH! Ramona is despicable!!

It’s going to be so SAD for Sluts-R-US-Sonja when her daughter gets into those “dating” years because you just know that the “sad-sack” Sluts-R-US-Sonja is going to be hitting on her daughter’s friends that are male, her daughter is going to be mortified. It is BEYOND disgusting to watch her grovel and beg these young boys to have sex with her, it’s not cute, nor funny, it’s just really sad and someone needs to setup a “sex-tervention” for this oversexed bimbo. Before she was married to Mr. Morgan Sluts-R-US-Sonja was named in several divorce actions and folks thought that John Morgan was out of his mind marrying her, seriously there were some articles asking if he had actually “lost his mind”,. I read some article that stated she was some PR Guru, that’s I guess a nice name for someone who sleeps with the guests of the restaurant she was a hostessing at, by the way she got FIRED from that job due to her “friendliness” towards the clientele.

I agree,Sonja looks ridiculous and pathetic.

• I hadn’t even thought about the boys coming over to date the daughter, Yikes!!!!

What made me think of this was due to a Facebook Throwback Thursday, someone posted a picture of one of our classmates mom’s who was sitting on the lap of a classmate. I de-friended this person because frankly not nice to post that sort of stuff, but still that Mom was a SLUT and slept with half her sons friends back in high school. The Mom has since passed away and I thought it poor taste to post the picture, but the incident reminded me of SLUTS-R-Us-Sonja, and the desperation some women feel as they get older, that they need some boy to screw to make them feel younger. You just know that SLUTS-R-Us-Sonja is going to at some point try to “bang” one of her daughter’s friends, she just seems to have zero limits and she is SO desperate for ANY kind of male interaction. Oh and the Mom we knew growing up was much younger than SLUTS-R-US Sonja

• PJ says:

Ramona and Sonja are looking really bad this season. I couldn’t believe how Sonja went after that young guy. Sonja makes Brandi look good.

10. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

It’s too bad Sonja can’t watch the film and realize how ridiculous and desperate she looks when she is doing her predator number. She could benefit from some professional help.

11. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I no longer have an issue with Ramona throwing the cup at Kristen’s face in this episode, I have an HUGE issue with her trying to victimize herself in the woods with Carole. I hate Ramona now. To say that the woods triggered her childhood?! Guess what? Any little thing can cause flashbacks like door slamming, phone ringing, holiday approaching, etc. she had to lie to Carole and tell her story when she already planned to leave?I always thought that Ramona had some sort of shit going on in her head, and this episode cemented that for me. She is just a horrible person.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

She is a horrible person. I never liked everything about her, but would accept her outbursts and quirks and just roll with it. No more!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I forgot to add that she’s not only a liar and a bitch for throwing a cup at Kristen’s face, she’s also a shitty friend! Why not give Sonja a heads up? Poor Sonja crying for Ramona….

I don’t know why Sonja was defending Ramona. She defended Leg too when she had her outburst at Carole. I thought Sonja was just placating Leg because she wants to stay in good w/Harry but now I don’t know why Sonja is defending crazy ladies.

Not only that she lied about her leaving the Berkshires, she has lied about her supposed child abuse throughout the seasons as well. First it was her mother was abused, mostly verbally not physically, which morped into being physically abused, which morphed into both her parents being abusive towards each other, that was in a NUMBER of articles. Then it morphed into her being abused, then she backed off that and send she was only verbally abused, then she backed off that lie and back to her mother being abused. Then she was abused because her father only paid for a portion of her college and told her she wouldn’t amount to anything, but again only verbal abuse. That woman has lied so much about her abuse, tends to make you wonder if any of it happened at all, or it’s another in her long line of lies or exaggerations to justify her poor behavior when it suits her!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi T-Rex! I hope your feeling well today!

I agree, why the different stories over the years? I couldn’t stomach last night’s episode because there are people who’ve actually been affected by abuse and either don’t talk about it or add/change their stories.

Also, have you noticed that Aviva might’ve been absent in these episodes on purpose? Let us focus on how horrible Ramona is as opposed to Aviva. Lol

Wendy Williams says Ramona has a tickey tickey boom. 😉

Empress, I’m not watching, but you hit the nail on the head. The housewives shows are all about acting now, really bad acting. They need to pay some good writers to come up with better stories and hire some decent actors.

13. Excellent Blogs Empress and Stars99! You ladies are so much fun to read!!!!

I -once again- have computer problems… just because I put Raid and alcohol on the “creep computer” is not reason enough to let me down… (a la Ramona victim) Lol!

14. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

A great job, Empress!!

15. Amalfi says:

Oh Ramoner. Yes Kristen is a nosy uppity newbie (and of course she is preeeeeeety) but keep your wine glasses (plastic as you claimed on WWHL or not) to yourself. Kristen made a gigantic mountain out of a molehill and milked it for all it was worth because she knew that Ramona’s actions were really indefensible. They just are. Regardless of how annoying Kristen continues to be.

If she is not already getting counseling or meds, Ramona can likely use them. I have had urges to throw things at people who say completely stupid things, because as an adult, I have a filter that modifies that level of primative behavior. If that is something she truly cannot control, she does need help.

And Kristen needs acting lessons. Also, she should be watching Ramona as a cautionary tale, for Josh is showing many signs of following the Mario path.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Amalfi! I agree 100%. Just wanted to add that I think it was a mistake for Kristen to join the show. I know she wants to get modeling gigs but don’t do it if you’ve got some marital issues going on. Can’t wait to analyze what Josh says to Kristen so I can see the red flags. 😦

• Amalfi says:

You are so right — that marriage is going to be interesting to watch. It doesn’t pass the smell test…They are trying to put on a good happy couple act though after that disasterous first introduction to us.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Why josh thought it was a good idea to show that Kristen doesn’t do her part…..I don’t like it! Maybe they’re being too real?

• Amalfi says:

The people who always act like the cute little Bickersons at first (“oh look how they fight how adorable — that is just their fun and sassy relationship”) never ever make it.

The one thing that CrazyHag OC Vicki ever said that made sense is “if people fight like that in public, you wonder what goes on in private.” Spot on. She should know.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I can imagine the resentment that grows and you actually start to dislike that person. Haha, Vicki was right for once! Why can’t she reflect on her own relationship with Brooks??

• I just watched the video, tears in my eyes for Gia….and it looks like NJ and Mob Wives mixed together…. AND TWINS????? REALLY??? You expect me to watch Twins, I can barely keep these HWs straight and you are going to add Twins to the mix…..What am I thinking, I didn’t watch last season….doubt I will watch this season, lol!! But maybe…..just maybe…..

• MelTheHound says:

Another season of the Gorga Whore advertising her useless shit… No thanks…

• They are all Delusional… The Delusional Housewives of (insert city name here)

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Does that mean you won’t be recapping it this season? 😉

• MelTheHound says:

Barb, I don’t want to commit to watching that shitfest… Nothing good ever comes from that show.. Just from I read in the notes and what I saw on the preview makes me question whether I want to watch same old shit 2014 at all.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I hear you. I tried not watching it one season and I somehow got sucked back in. Guess I’ll try it when I feel the need to yell at my TV. They all disgust me.

16. Buttercream says:

Thank you Empress, great Blog!
    Ramona is not a good friend to anyone but herself. She’s now proven in one episode to be a liar and a manipulator. Makes up more excuses for her behavior than there are stars in the skies. I hope the cast burns her butt on the couch during the reunion show …such a disappointment to watch the ease of the lies roll off her tongue … who would ever want to do business ever again with her after watching this episode? If she can lie on a Bravo show, she can lie in business, which supports her lifestyle she greatly covets in the Hampshire’s …

I am SO happy folks here are FINALLY seeing the OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona that I have seen for years! I hope LUMAN gives her “what for” this season on the couch since she knows where a lot of the “bodies are buried” so to speak!

• Amalfi says:

I never had huge amounts of Ramona love, but she is not OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona in my opinion. Well, not all at the same time. There are cast members I find more annoying. Carol for one has been a huge disappointment. Heather is in everyone’s business. Kristen is just a werid little Elvis and Brandi loving punk. Aviva who? And Sonja well… and LuAnn … yawn.

The are no heros on this show, but I tend to favor the idiots I know over the idiot wannabes.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Are you in my head, Amalfi?! Lol I couldn’t agree more. No one to root for. Luann is the most likable to me this season!!

• Amalfi says:

Oh no FoxyMel — Luann as the protagonist? Whaaaat? Nooooooo It must be because she is not on as much. lol. Even she is still as obnoxious as ever.

And an aside to Luann:, yes “provoking” is a verb but can also be an adjective (as in “a provoking comment’) but I feel myself getting more boring even discussing it.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Of course it’s because she’s not on as much. You don’t get to see her not have to parent And lecture as much since everyone now hates Aviva and Ramona, she can sit back and watch. I think it’s better for her to be a friend. But she’s getting a lot of screen time, no?

• Amalfi says:

However, I can see why. There is not much to choose from this season. 🙂

I had the coolest thing happen yesterday. It was primary election day in Nebraska. Friends of mine and my family, had a son who is running to be the next senator from our state. My brother always said that even this this man was a small boy that one day he would be a senator or even president.

Well, he’s one election away from being my next US senator after winning the primary. I watched him grow up and he’s achieved so much in his 42 years of life. And now he’s bound for Washington D.C. barring anything unforeseen in November; he’s running virtually unopposed.

Currently, I and my family are friends of the governor, president of the University of Nebraska and our next US senator. Nebraska truly is a small state (all of the above were born and/or raised in the town I live in) and all three of these men have and/or will do great things. They give me hope that great things can be accomplished.

18. Great!! Now there is a fire on Camp Pendleton…..staying indoors with the air on trying to breathe…it is suppose to be 97 today and it is already 94…. I guess I won’t be trying out the new solar heater for the pool today….hope the fire gets put off quickly. At least the winds aren’t too back right this minute….

Wow, I didn’t hear about the fire. Is it in the residential areas or the remote?

It’s even sweltering here at the beach…although the occasional breeze is refreshing.

• jezzibel says:

The Marines will sort it out…or have one really big bonfire/BBQ/Training Hazmat type of deal…depending on the unit

• AZGirl says:

We are supposed to get the heat on Saturday. There is the Urban Wine Walk in downtown Phoenix on Saturday. Good way for us to stay hydrated. 🙂

19. They are evacuating some of the housing on CP… Just keep the firefighters in your thoughts, it has to be brutal in this heat!!!!

• Buttercream says:

Have the emergency crews called for evacuations yet?
          Keeping you in my prayers!

• Yes, they have evacuated Legoland and Camp Pendleton in certain areas, I need to go put on the news, which I hate…. but I need to know. My son is very nervous about all this…..he keeps calling me. But the power went out at the community college where my daughter is taking her final but she is finishing it and he is bringing her home….she was so nervous about the final, I don’t think she would go back to make it up, lol!!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Oh no, PPindy! Please stay safe! Our the kids at home now? It’s almost 8pm est. here.

• Oh, I just turned on the TV and home are burning, oh, this breaks my heart….

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

😦 Wow…your pics on both sides and where ever your friend is – is too close! Distressing. I know how much you hate the news and stressing out on this stuff, but you’ll have to follow it now. Hopefully it will not move enough to directly threaten you, and either way, I worry about you and your Princess with the exposure to smoke! Take care, Princess.

• I am staying inside!! The A/C is on, I turned off the pool and I think I should keep the house as cool as long as possible because there are a lot of places where the power is out or shut down…. So I am going to check the TV every hour, although right now my daughter is watching it….I will let her…

• mm in oc says:

Friend of mine works in vista and the office was evacuated.

Hope you are ok down south and they are getting the fires umder control.

Glad you have air conditioning. Im in huntington beach and it was damn toasfy today. Most places here dont have air conditioning but sure wish I had I today! Fans just aren’t cutting it!

Oh goodness PrincessP. I hope no one gets hurt. You and the family stay safe.

• AZGirl says:

Stay safe!!!!

20. designernailsdiana says:

Empress ~Thank you for blogging RHONYC because I missed it last night. Date night with Hubby always trumps a RHO show.
    Jan ~ I found some lumps about 8 yrs ago while do my monthly exam and had to wait over a weekend to get a mammogram done. They kept me there to bring us(Hubby was with me) into a room to tell me they needed to schedule a biopsy. I was scared to death. I had the biopsy done and they left a marker in one place to mark where they found the crystallized cysts. No cancer, no worries since.
    Now I just have lots of crazy health crap going on with me. Just keep me in your prayers please because I’m almost to the point of giving up and not seeing any more doctors to get answers.
    I think people are thinking I’m a hypochondriac with all these things happening. UGH
    I’m watching the shows, but not getting too into all the shit stirring. I tweet like it’s real life, but I know it’s 95% fake.
    Happy Hump Day All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• (((((Diana))))), I understand the “no answers” I stopped going to the Dr. because he would end every effing appt. with, “Do you want a Psych referral?” And I was like, “No, thank you.” I don’t know how that is going to help my veins popping in my hands, or all the other weird things that my body does…. I know that changing my diet and getting rid of gluten and potatoes has made a huge difference in my stomach and joints. And if I didn’t believe it about the potatoes, after teaching my son to make potato soup, I couldn’t resist and ate a lot and the next day woke up and couldn’t move my hands and I ached so badly!! They are “Practicing” medicine!!!!

• designernailsdiana says:

PP thank you. I’ve heard the “practicing” part from a lot of friends even the nurses I know.
        Maybe it’s time for a raw diet like fruits veggies and cooked legumes. I’m taking beef out of my diet because it just causes issues that last hours longer than it should.
        Gluten free has been great now if I can go sugar free I’ll be even more great I’d be greaterer (as Tre would say)

Diana! I know EXACTLY how you feel, I was told I didn’t have cancer and should seek mental help by the first set of crooks that were masquerading as doctors! We have fired all of them! I went to another set of doctors before we found out what was wrong with me, get a second, triple or quadruple opinion if you have to! I know it’s frustrating, but hopefully someone comes up with the right answer, we joked that I was an episode of that show “HOUSE” since no one could come up with what was wrong with me. Now hopefully you won’t have something bad like I did, and they find the problem and fix you up toot sweet! You know we are all sending you tons of healing vibes from out here in cyberland!

• designernailsdiana says:

T-Rex sweetheart you make me laugh every time I read a new HW name you’ve made up.
        I’ll keep pushing at finding answers, but it doesn’t help when people I know make fun of me trying to figure out what is happening.
        Migraines that slow my speech and now tremors in my hand along with inability to speak. Scary sh*t!!
        House episode 159 here I come….

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

That is some scary sh*t and I hope you find the right doctor or some answers before giving up! I don’t understand why so many complaints I’ve had for years are seemingly ignored. Sometimes I can’t get answers and find myself a specialist….and in most cases these long ongoing complaints have needed surgical intervention! It’s not the same as examples above, which are more serious, but I get frustrated too. I feel for people with mystery ailments…..I would probably become unhinged if it was suggested that I needed mental help for having physical symptoms….oh darn, then I would play right into their evil plan so they can strike me off the patient list 😉

• AZGirl says:

Diana please take care. We are all thinking about you.

• You need new people!!

T-Rex you should take those bone heads your diagnosis and treatments to show them they need to get to the back of the line and start medical school all over. I’m glad you kept pushing until you got the answers.

Hi Diana. I can imagine you’re tired and fed up but you can’t stop until you get the answers. Someone has the answers. BIG hugs to you and you are definitely in my prayers.

• designernailsdiana says:

Powell~~You always make me smile on Twitter with your cute tweets.
        The HUGS are needed. DH has been so understanding and wishes he could take my pain away.

Diana sorry just read this — I’m so sorry you’re going through this — unneeded stress just is awful.

Please don’t give up – you have to find a good doctor. Keep searching until you get a good one who understands you and doesn’t play games !

I’ll keep you in my prayers……:>

(hugs). We all know you are not crazy .

All you guys out west near the fires please stay safe!

Fires all around us BB…but so far PP and I are safe. I haven’t heard of any fires in LA county which is weird…usually they are the first ones to blaze up.

22. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Empress – Thank you for the NY recap, so well written, the first paragraph was especially amazing. “She just reacted to being splashed and grabbed the first glass, oar and set of nunchucks she had handy.” LOL and the mugshots. l enjoy…how best can I say…your color commentary has a dry side to it.

I enjoyed NY last night and especially now that I don’t care about the OG anymore – talking about you Ramona. The absence of Aviva remains a huge bonus. Somehow I found the insufferable flirting from Sonja hilarious…I might be on an island on my own with that take on it, but I really was laughing out loud. I was laughing at LuAnn too on several occasions. And noticing that everyone’s hair looked like hair does on a swimming oriented vacation in the summer and Holla Heather don’t care – she even went to dinner with her natural crazy wavy hair. My kinda girl. I mean what’s life to try to be perfect all the time.

I’m sure we all agree Ramona was looney for making up that story and will likely pay for that. It was especially wrong due to the nature of the story (abuse). Like Empress said, she could have come clean and everyone would have been cool with her decision to leave. Matter of fact, they would be THRILLED and put up a Bon Voyage Ramona banner! Except Sonja would not have been thrilled. Ramona is her partner in crime and you know they always stick together….NOT this time. hmmm

Any ideas WHY Ramona decided not to clue in Sonja and basically ditched the only girl on her side????

Lol TexasTart. Ramona is an OG huh? Too funny. Sonja may have made you laugh but she needs to stop it. She may or may not have been but it looks desperate and slutty like T-Rex calls her.
      That was such an obvious lie of Ramona’s. She should have just said “Heather I’d be happy to come but I will be leaving early to attend a party in the Hamptons”. Easy as 1,2,3. So now the next 2 epis that’s gonna be a huge topic of conversation. And also since Ramona has a friend w/a plane why didn’t she just ask for a lift to Heather’s? That would have saved her complaining on the drive up.

Hey peeps. What’s up? 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hey, Powell, looks like serious wildfire worries in Southern CA. I’m sure you saw those posts by now. I posted a poll. I still need to read the blogs from yesterday!
      What’s up with you?

24. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh my, rabble and Princess, I am seeing how many fires and their positioning on the evening news.

Princess just saw those pics above and PLEASE be safe! ❤

Everyone else, also …. Just catching up now.

I have a headache from that horrible RHONJ trailer 🙇🙇🙇🙇

25. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

OC is playing right now and I have to say I switched the channel when they ran the bit on how Vicki charmingly puts people (in this case Heather) in their place for not entertaining her enough by snoring. Maybe it’s because my SO snores 9when sleeping) but I find this so completely rude that I cannot stand to watch or listen. Good by RHOC – thought I could stomach it but nooooo.

26. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I guess Survivor is running out of good ideas for challenges. That’s all – no spoilers here.

I hope the greek guy makes it !

(I don’t know anything just that he’s conniving. Haha)

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Ha ha!
        You should know better than to watch a RHONJ trailer…don’t that have an AMA warning stamped on that by now?! 💣

I’ve decided that Ramona cooked up the entire abuse meltdown in a manner in which to not just ditch the Berkshires but specifically to ditch Sonja! Even if Sonja’s a crazy horn dog, she didn’t deserve to be ditched after defending Ramona!

It was quite moving to see Teresa’s kids showed visibly upset and emotional on the camera. 👎🙈

Those new girls are WACK

• MelTheHound says:

The show was a real sleeper…

27. meneseela says:

Ramona looks terribly unhealthy in the photo above. Blotchy red skin.
    Throwing the glass at Kristen was horrible and she needs to own it. However I still feel a little protective of Ramona. She’s one of those people who is very hard on everyone, most of all herself.

If my very long marriage collapsed under betrayal by of my life long trusted companion I’d be a head case too.

That’s why I’m giving her a pass this season. I know how I felt when mine ended and how hard it was to function some days (and I was only married 7 years) so from me she gets a pass on most things. I do not think when she threw the glass was right but Kristen is not guilt free in this either. She knew how Ramona felt about getting her hair wet and did it anyway. She has victim all to well, reminds me of another blond on the other coast. I really don’t care for Kristen, I think she is rude. I don’t for one minute think Ramona is jealous of her. Speaking as a 62 year old woman I would never be jealous of a younger woman for any reason. I’ve earned my age and place in life and why would I want to do it over again. What exactly does Kristen have to be jealous of?, her husband, I don’t think so, he’s just as much a jerk as Mario. Her wealth, Ramona is weathly. Her looks, she can only hope she looks as good as Ramona when she reaches that age (and she needs to do something about that weird chin of hers, what is wrong with it). Her body, look at Ramona people, I’d kill for a body like hers at my age. Her kids, Ramona has a wonderful daughter. Her marriage, from what I’m see I don’t think either one has a great marriage. As far as the others I think I like Carol the least, she’s a bitch she just covers it better. Heather I love and hate all at the same time. Aviva who? I’m just used to Luann. Sonja, she needs a pysch exam, her actions are just not cute on a 50+ year old woman. She’s past her prime date and needs to be removed.

• MelTheHound says:

Yet the two of them are apparently still together. A gift from Tiffany’s heals all HoWife wounds. I don’t buy her bullshit meltdown for one second..

I agreed with what you said Mrs P.

Sorry for what you went through

Mrs Peabody, the difference maybe between your marriage and OldCraggyBitchDrukenRamona is that she has known for YEARS that LetharioMario has been cheating on her! Even in Season 1 it was mentioned and there were articles at the time that LetharioMario had been cheating for a number of years before Ho-Wives was even filmed! TheLunatic, Silex and TheCountlessCouple all made comments about it. So it isn’t like OldCraggyBitchDrukenRamona didn’t know about the cheating, where she got pissed was when the information hit Page Six, because the whore-dujour that LetharioMario was schtooping was a potential BoilingABunny-Crazy and went to the tabloids about her exploits, including a potential pregnancy. I never believed the pregnancy story, I thought it was made up to make the story “juicier” and to get that BoilinABunny-CrazyBitch more publicity, I also think she thought that LetharioMario would leave his wife for her, uhm honey they NEVER leave the wife, especially when you can cheat for years and she stays with him anyway! Then of course came the whole Hamptons Meltdown wherein the PO-PO was called and of course the story going to make the papers when the POPO are involved. I can’t feel sorry for someone that KNOWS their husband is cheating, and has been cheating for years and chooses to STAY with that person, you lie down with dogs you wind up with fleas!

28. So my next door neighbor is a fireman, he has the day off, everything around us is burning except my town and he is out mowing his lawn…. I think he is trying to start something, lol!!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I’m shocked he’s not on duty, don’t neighboring jurisdictions (or whatever you call that for Firefighters) borrow from cities not in immediate danger (and leave a skeleton crew behind)? They do that in Central Texas.

• I think he told my son he was on vacation. He works crazy long shifts…..so he is probably waiting for the call. I feel kinda sorry for him because he works such long shifts….He is young so he is probably low man on the totem pole. I also think he might work for the city of San Diego, and with unions and all, he will probably be the last to be called…

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

We had a massive wildfire in a neighboring county that took out 1700 homes…the thing burned for a month! It was weird seeing the smoke in the sky 8n such a large quantity. So many personnel was pulled from all over there was concern that if another fire started wouldn’t even be enough firefighters to fight it! Everything was a tinderbox in the 100’s with high winds..similar to your conditions.
        That’s a good thing to have a FF for a neighbor!

• OMG, that is so horrible, I remember all those wildfires in Texas and other states….it is horrible. The really weird thing is I just went outside to look and I am surrounded my smoke but I can’t smell any….?? what is up with that??? It is like we are in a bubble…

Pindy be safe — do you know what general area in SD is getting the worst? Or are they warning the entire city?

Our local news only showed Carlsbad?

My uncle is in some area “—-Bonita ” ??

Please be safe!

29. lillybee says:

It got to 97 here in Northern Ca and there is a fire burning about 50 acres 13 miles west of here. I am thankful that CalFire can do a great job.

Florence -thinking about big shifts in art, politics, culture – and what it takes to make change …

31. Jan (TexasTart) says: