Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County

RHOC S9E6

Real Housewives Of Orange County

“Showdown At The Hoedown”

Vicki continues to struggle with her daughter’s decision to move to Oklahoma as Briana asks her to come along on a house-hunting trip. Heather hosts her closest friends and family for a hoedown-themed breaking ground party for their new house

_________________________

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County

1. mrs peabody says:

Am I first? If so I’m giving George to the 2nd person.

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Who’s watching?!
    I’ll be here the duration.
    Hey, Chismosa – Fredrik is on WWHL!

• iceNfire says:

LoL TT – I kinda figured there wouldn’t be anyone here b/c I was at the grocery store about an hour ago and it was empty. The neighbor behind me is BLASTING Santana’s Soul Sacrifice and if I didn’t Love that song, I’d march myself right over there and join his BBQ LoL

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

LOL It’s been a real ghost town around here, we should have had a BBQ, damnit!

Hi Tarts—- WWH is not new I thought ????
      Fred was on last week to fill in for toni Braxton … Maybe they’re repeating it?

3. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I’m craving Onion Rings!!!

Was the whole episode Heather’s party? I missed it but it’s on again right now.

5. Dwight Schrute says:

A party for digging a hole, another one for changing her name. This chick throws more parties for herself than even Sheree Whitfield does. Shame no one ate the bow to completely ruin the party for her.

6. I am a horrible person because I think Viki snoring while Heather is “Blah, blah, blah.” is HILARIOUS!!!

7. So I didn’t hallucinate and Heather did tell the guy to crank it up when Tamara go on the bull and then said to fire him when Tammy Sue go hurt….right??

8. plainviewsue says:

I loved this episode & I am loving this season. I thought the hoe down was a blast to watch. Love the new ladies & the only HW that is really annoying me is Vicki. Losing Gretchen was a great decision.

• dickens says:

I’m with you. So far I really like Shannon and Lizzie.
      I’m also glad Gretchen is gone and I wish they’d also get rid of Vickie and Tamra.

9. AND… Shannon’s husband was saying horrible things when Heather was on the bull….completely inappropriate and Ruddddeeee!!! 🙂

10. lillybee says:

I think that I like Lizzie a lot, at least so far.

11. lillybee says:

Are Shannon and Cristin sharing the same storyline.

12. mm in oc says:

Who would want to go to a party where you will be reprimanded for the most innocuous faults? Shut up heather. No one shows up to a party on time in socal. Move back to westchester!

Sorrento and Almalfi coast today – limoncello – http://wp.me/p4kxEH-cR

14. Orson says:

I caught part of one of the previews. The one where Vicki, Troy, and Brianna are looking at a house in Oklahoma. In what world can a sergeant and a nurse afford a $400,000 home?

I don’t get what house would be $400,000 in OK? Seriously, is it on 40 acres?

Remember – as per NYC- that would get you nothing in the hamptons.
        :mrgreen:

I know, but seriously, you could buy a small town in OK with $400,000. And I’m not judging, just saying! I grew up all over OK – Bartlesville, Muskogee, Pauls Valley, Blackwell, Ponca City, Norman

I’ve been to Tulsa – or Catusa ? Canuga ? I forget the suburb they live in. The people I know ….

There probably aren’t many of them. 3 minutes on Google tells me the only Marine base in OK is a detachment at Ft Sill, the US Army Artillery School. So that puts them in Lawton, where Ft Sill is the major employer. The median income for a household in the city was $41,566, and the median income for a family was $50,507. Males had a median income of $36,440 versus $31,825 for females. I bet the numbers are higher in Cota.

Good Morning! It’s a 4 day work week! Yippee! I haven’t watched OC. I might watch the reunion, but I’m good with reading the blogs here. Thank you!

Morning ….. Enjoy your week. Send us any cute emergencies if needed. LOL

also —-> tarts for programming – do you all know Gretchen and Slade are going
      to be on the new marriage boot camp ? All reality stars. LOL
      Jwow from jersey is on and also this hysterical chick from an old bars girls’ club. It’s a bad show but she’s hysterical.

Just thought id share for any OC people.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yes, we need some cute emergencies over here! Thanks for the programming note!

16. Jan (TexasTart) says: