Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New York

Ep 12: Requiem For A Poodle

“Requiem For A Poodle”

Brace yourselves; Aviva’s father, George, returns, and this time, he has a surprise in the form of a new lady friend. Everyone gathers to bid Sonja’s dog adieu in a memorial like no other.

_________________________

watch-what-happens-live-logo

Carole Radziwill

__________________________

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in New York. Bookmark the permalink.

51 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New York

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Evening!
    They better confine pervy George into a segment so I can take the dogs out or ANYTHING to avoid that part! 😕

Oh gosh. Mike’s funeral. And TexasTart wins the boobie prize. 😛

Is Lu wearing one of her Shop Q dresses?

Saddle up! oops wrong housewives show 🙂 I guess we are burying Sonja dog. Like 2 years after the fact.

Ok so I look like a sack of potatoes and Kristen is rock hard but cannot do a set of lunges. Dear God just shoot me.

6. JumpTheShark says:

Sheesh! A dog funeral? Bravo needs new writers; and perhaps replace these broads with actresses. When they brought in an actor to play Carol’s date, I felt Bravo was on track.

These ladies don’t know how to interview prospective employees. That’s why Carole has a crazy assistant.
    If I never have to see another Sonja Morgan intern I’d be soooo happy.

I’m so glad Lu doesn’t constantly talk about her ex.

9. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Giggles about Powell saying I got the boobie prize….and guess what happened? I went to sleep during the first half of the show…..oh why oh why could I not have missed him…

10. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Well – I did NOT see that coming!
    The proposal.

Ewwwwwwwwww.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I see that left you speechless.

So how is Cathy and family?

• cusi77 says:

She is lovely lady! We had a lot of fun, we talked, we had dinner, drinks… we cried… I fell we were friends like forever… And we live like 15 minutes from each other! I can see a long friendship here! She is adorable!

11. cusi77 says:

LaineyLainey- Sendingmany Angels your way amiga! ❤

12. I think Aviva’s father is the most disgusting, crudest man I’ve ever seen on television. He is neither enjoyable nor cute nor charming. They need to omit any footage of him. I mean – do they really think this is what folks want to hear? Is this what the RH audience wants to see/hear?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

No! We don’t want to hear, see or imagine…..arrrggh! Seriously how could they bring him back and for who?!

Maybe they think that compared to him, Aviva isn’t that terrible?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Maybe, but it’s very creepy how she allowed him to go through that bit about sex in the mirror. Ewwwwww.

13. cusi77 says:

All that is a dog… The dress up was a bit of a joke but Sonja’s words… those were real!

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Heather’s TH summed up how the dog’s service was a way for Sonja to move forward from a lot in her past and not just the dog. Didn’t Milo die last season?
    What a weird 30 minutes….the first 30 could not possibly be any stranger….right?

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I think I’ll watch the couch people.

16. JumpTheShark says:

That wasn’t even remotely entertaining. I’m done with Bravo. Bravo sucks.

17. MelTheHound says:

Well, I didn’t think it could get anymore trashy… Silly me. What kind of a f*cknut talks about waxing his balls/

18. dickens says:

I didn’t even know that was a thing!

19. Buttercream says:

PT’s Dad is simply over the top whacked… proposal in front of a group of people you just met?.. your Dad’s daughter is 2.5 times your age … and he’s talking sex with his daughter in her bedroom .. ugh .. the conversation at the dinner table was inappropriate ..I would have left the table and walked out … he’s a rude crude person …why show this filthy minded pervert on this once entertaining show .. Bravo drops to a new low …sewer show!

20. lillybee says:

George is the absolute worst. Who talks about sex to their daughter like that?

I have been reading that manifesto for two days and needed something light hearted and this is what I get? There’s nothing remotely amusing or cute about George, the sexually abusive POS.

I think Bravo is sexually abusing us by having that old fart on there talking like that. NY is going to have to be rated R

Perhaps they’re putting George on because Aviva’s hubby has stated clearly and with certainty that he does NOT want to be on the program and they need someone who’s related to Aviva? Frankly, being on the program doesn’t seem to be good for the careers of spouses who are not self-employed.

21. The couch people are a riot!!

22. George sucks the air out of a room. Disgusting. I had to go out by the pool and erase all images going through my brain after listening to him. Yuck.
    Poor Kristen. Her husband is just an asshole. She is trying to help support his new business by making the video. She was so upbeat and then Josh started putting her down and she looked so hurt. BTW. I don’t believe for one second Josh gets up with the kids in the morning. He gets up early but to go work out. His body did not get like it is without working out a few hours a day. So as far as I am concerned he can STFU.

23. Jan (TexasTart) says:
  24. Nancy Kelly says:

So disappointed and once again shocked at Bravo for allowing George on the air – he is the most vile, disgusting man I have ever encountered and I am even more disgusted with Aviva for allowing this. I turned the channel when he came on and will not continue to watch the NY episodes.

Hi Nancy you are so right. And this was the reintroduction of Aviva back on screen. So gross.