Orange County Cast Blogs

RHOOC logo (2)Orange County S9E6 Cast Blogs

By HydrangeaHussy

Heather Dubrow – “Here Goes the Double Standard”

Heather begins with the kitchen conversation with Terry.  “Of course when Terry asked, I shared what happened at dinner with the girls at Javier’s.”  I don’t blame her for venting to her husband, he seems to be the only one on her side right now.  She tells us that we can hear Shannon yelling in the flashback, which “was part of the reaction you didn’t get to see.”  She asserts that Shannon’s reaction was angry, that she should have let it go, & that she should have stayed in her seat to begin with.  She points out that, though she is talking to Terry about it, she isn’t talking to the other girls like Shannon.  Good call, these girls will repeat what you said in a heartbeat.  “Shannon, of course, is talking about me to Vicki.”

As for the hoedown, “Listen, I learned my lesson. It takes so little to please the people you love. I love my husband and he will eat onion rings whenever and wherever he wants for the rest of his life!”  I was glad to see Heather recalling & giving in to what Terry wants in a party.  She was happy to see him & the kids embrace the theme.  She notes that viewers commented on her making Terry a plate.  “Call me old-fashioned, but I always serve my husband and children first. Even though I don’t cook very often or very well, I enjoy feeding my family. It’s about taking care of them all, nurturing them, loving them. It satisfies me.”  If that’s what she wants to do, it’s her prerogative.  Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with taking care of your husband, as long as there is some reciprocal caring for.

“I was hoping Shannon and Vicki would show up which is why I was holding the ceremony — Vicki, because she is a close friend and Shannon, because I thought we had connected about the whole thing.”  She & Shannon had previously discussed Shannon’s groundbreaking party.  “Yes, Shannon, Vicki and Danielle were all late. I knew Danielle would be late (because she told me ahead of time).”  Heather points out that, as she approached the table, Tamra was already talking about Shannon’s tardiness, “so I responded. If she had said, ‘We were just talking about why Vicki was late,’ I would have responded to that.”  Heather doesn’t feel like she made a big deal of the lateness.  I didn’t think so either.  “Why not be angry at Tamra for bringing it up? Cut to a few minutes later and Shannon is AGAIN talking about me to the other ladies. As you see, the only person I vent to is my husband.”  Heather is understandably frustrated that she is criticized by Shannon when it was the other ladies who kept bringing it up.  On to Vicki’s involvement, “Don’t come over and ask what’s going on and when I respond go to sleep. Beyond. Here goes the double standard. Vicki can behave any way she feels like, but MY behavior must be picked at and questioned at all turns.”  Vicki’s behavior gets worse every season.

She notes the questionable behavior of Shannon’s husband.  “WHAT is up with the obscenities that David Beador is yelling at me???! I didn’t hear it at the time and it’s pretty offensive. Who shouts out ‘Spread your legs’ to another man’s wife? In any context?”  I was surprised that Shannon didn’t jump all over him about that!  Heather tells us that she “WAS JOKING” when she told the non-English speaking operator to turn the speed up.  “I know it looks funky to hear me say “Who could have done that?” when it looked like it was me. All I can say is after drinking champagne ALL day, I just didn’t remember making the joke!!!”  I honestly don’t remember hearing her say anything about the speed.  I hope they don’t turn this into a “chair-gate.”

Shannon Beador – Shannon Wonders Why She Was Singled Out

Shannon begins by addressing her issues with Heather, again.  “What saddens me the most is that I was excited to get to know a new family that would eventually live close to mine. Our children are relatively the same age. I am still baffled at how my relationship with Heather has progressed into its current state.”  Shannon seems way too sensitive & seems like the type to have problems with other women.  She asserts that nothing was left out of the ‘chairgate’ scene and that she did not yell at Heather.  Who cares anymore?!?  Not this girl!

“My husband coaches the twins’ basketball team and we argued about ending the practice early so we would be on time to the party. He would not change it. I relayed this information to others involved in the party and they clearly did not convey the message to Heather. Basketball, Vicki arriving late to my house, and getting the girls ready all contributed to our late arrival.”  Shannon says that she apologized several times for being late.  “I am not a child and do not need to be scolded like one.”  I’m not sure what she’s talking about because I must have missed the scolding.  Heather was upset that everyone was late, but it was the other women who singled Shannon out.

“Neither Vicki nor Danielle was pulled aside and scolded for being late. Why was I singled out???”  Because the other ladies & you kept bringing it up!  “I’m not happy that Tamra and Vicki escalated the tardy issue with Heather. I did not want to cause a scene. A discussion with Heather about all this nonsense was absolutely necessary, but I could not let that happen at her party.”  Actually, she kind of did cause a scene by running around crying to anyone who would listen.

“I have been back and forth on whether I should comment on the end of the episode because it had nothing to do with me. I am, however, an honest and opinionated person and when I believe expressing my view is justified, I will do so. That being said, we all heard Heather tell the mechanical bull operator to turn up the speed when Tamra hopped on the bull.”  Oh Shannon, should have stayed out of it.

Lizzie Rovsek – “If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em”

“I don’t know what else to do at this point besides laugh that my name has stumped Vicki so much and I am now being referred to in terms of calling your pet pup “Lizzie!” Surely we can find more pertinent things to befuddle ourselves with.”  Lizzie didn’t think that Tamra was trying to instigate drama between herself & Vicki, but was only trying to help out the new girl.  I like that Lizzie is trying to be positive & take the high road in all of this.  “And as I said to Danielle, ‘Get on and enjoy the ride.’ That is how I feel about Vicki right now. It’s a little bit like a roller coaster, why not just have fun with it? I have a sense of humor, so let’s go.”  Vicki later apologized & Lizzie accepts that apology.  She also says that she wasn’t hurt by Vicki’s calling her Mexican, “I just went along with it.”  Lizzie watched the last episode and says, “I owe Vicki an apology for the tequila shots at Javier’s from last week. I saw where she ordered the drink for the entire table and did NOT leave me out on purpose.”   I think Vicki owes Lizzie an apology for lots of things.

Lizzie feels that “Heather was someone I could trust and had my back right from the start.”  She loves the idea of a groundbreaking party!  “I understand why Heather was frustrated that Shannon and Vicki were late to her event.”  She explains that everyone runs late sometimes, but feels that they should have let Heather know.  Exactly!  How long does it take to send a text?  I’m not surprised that Vicki didn’t think to text because she believes her time is more available than anyone else’s.  “Unfortunately after the chair incident at Javier’s this most undoubtedly will catapult their vexation with each other further. I wish Shannon would have simply apologized and left it at that. I know Shannon is really nice, and I know she did not come late to be rude on purpose.”

Tamra Barney – “I Was in the Middle of Shannon and Heather”

“Shannon was late… we got it! I think if it was anyone else nothing would have been said. Heather was talking about Shannon being late to everyone. So it was natural for me to ask Shannon what happened since she lived down the street.”  I didn’t see Heather talking to anyone except her husband until Tamra brought it up.  Tamra insists that she didn’t want to be in the middle of their dramas, but she constantly involved herself.  “Heather saying that I WANTED to be in the middle was the farthest thing from the truth. Every time I hung out with Heather she talked about Shannon, and every time I was with Shannon she talked about how Heather was not nice to her.”

“Vicki… really? When I saw she said ‘Nice to meet you’ to Lizzie, I almost fell off my chair. I am starting to think she is just screwing with Lizzie.”  I can’t believe that anyone lets Vicki get away with this behavior over & over again.  It’s childish & unattractive.  “When I told Lizzie that Vicki has a hard time with new girls and if she stands up for herself like she did in the limo Vicki will stop with the name calling and respect her, I was not dissing my friend but only being honest. Sometimes if you know how to deal with a person right off the bat it makes life a lot easier.”

Tamra says that she did not know that Heather told the operator to speed up the bull.  “Eddie and I rode the bull many times during the party and had many ‘English’-speaking conversations with bull operator.”  She explains that she fell directly onto her forearm & immediately felt pain.  “My arm turned black and blue immediately with a big knot that looked like a bone. When I got up I felt like I was going to pass out, not sure if it was from falling or the pain? Shannon called the local urgent care and made them stay open a little longer until we got there.”  She says that it took 2 months to feel better, “but the good thing is it wasn’t broken.”

_________________________

This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

244 Responses to Orange County Cast Blogs

Yay! Made it to Friday!

Good morning everyone. YES happy TGIF. You made it ladebra. 😎 😛 🌞. I hope everyone has a bright sunny day.

I shouldn’t be so happy for a weekend ha! Especially considering my idea of a great weekend is doing as little as possible. Hmmm.

A weekend doing as little as possible is a great weekend in my book. I give you permission to do as little as possible. 🙂

Thank you for the recap of the blogs HydrangeaHussy. You and Starzy and Ramonacoaster and BB do such a great job I can’t remember the last time I was on the Bravo website. I like Lizzie, she seems normal… so I wonder how long that will last 😦 and she doesn’t sound like she is trying to sell anything. Right? I don’t watch, I just read so I might have missed sunthin ! (Uh oh I taught the iPad sunthin. It’s auto correcting using that word rofl)

Lizzie does have a swimsuit line company. I haven’t seen the last two epis so I don’t know if she’s plugged it. You know how they do. “Come to the shop to see what swimsuit you’d like.” 😊. I don’t even know if she has stores/shops.
      LOL you taught your iPad “sunthin”. Too funny. Speaking of sunthin are you going to watch Marriage Boot Camp Celebrity Edition to see Gretchen and Slade? I saw a promo commercial and Gretchen had the fake tears going. 🙂

I saw one too! Did you see Slade bawling? I’m gonna watch it (tape it, then watch it) just to check it out. I saw Trista’s husband say sunthin about her being in bed with someone else! And I think I saw an ambulance taking off with the pot banging Bad Girl. It looks a little fake (IKR? Lol) but I have it set to record tonight.

I did see Slade bawling. I can’t wait to see it. I watched S1 of Marriage Boot Camp and enjoyed it. I didn’t watch S2. I’ll see how many epis I can get thru w/G&S. I’m surprised Trista & Ryan are there.

4. Buttercream says:

TGIF!
    May you all have miles of sunshine and summer rainbows this weekend!
    🙂

5. Good morning everyone! Hot here in AZ. High 105 today. Above average for this time of year. Thank you Hussy for the recap of OC blogs.

Happy Friday. Cloudy and cool here.

7. T-Rex says:

Not sure if this was posted, it this was posted earlier than sorry for the repeat, but looks like CartonTheFakeWitchWannabee and JoyceJacqueline are both not returning to the Ho-Wives of BitchHills http://www.people.com/article/rhobh-joyce-giraud-carlton-gebbia-fired-real-housewives-beverly-hills

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I could have tolerated Joyce for another season but I’m doing the happy dance that Carlton is gone.

• MM in OC says:

I wish Joyce had made it another season. I really wanted a foil for kyle because I can’t stand kyle, but Carlton actually made me feel bad for Kyle, which just wont do!

The question is, who will be BFF’s with Lisa next season? Mohammed’s fiance?? Lisa Rena? Latoya Jackson??

If TheLIarSupremeMoronSLUTBAG-STFUBrandi is back next season, unless they throw a ton of money at PrincessVPump, more than any Ho-Wife is currently making, I don’t think she will be back. I have heard MzAndy has done TONS of recon including numerous emails with her, her agents, gone out to BHills, to meet with her and her agents, also given her another spinoff, etc to try and Woo her back, and she has been adamant that she will NOT film with the person she deems as the MOST TOXIC Ho-wife on television. From what I understand the The RoyalVPumps are still very perturbed at the bankruptcy lies, which TheLIarSupremeMoronSLUTBAG-STFUBrandi has never apologized for, and the issues with all those tweets that TheLIarSupremeMoronSLUTBAG-STFUBrandi twatted during the season about PrincessVPump, which TheLIarSupremeMoronSLUTBAG-STFUBrandi again never apologized for just sent out new twats begging her to be her BFF, then after she got drunk and high on drugs(she has admitted to using prescription drugs and alcohol at the same time, and I think she “allegedly” takes a full boat of non-prescription drugs) takes more swipes at LisaVpump’s character, some times it was even on the same day!

• MelTheHound says:

I don’t think Lisa is going anywhere. She uses Bravo to do her nationwide advertising, on top of what she may pay for locally, and gets paid for it.. Worth far more than being permanently upset by anything EddieC’s ex-wife says. Lisa AND Kyle are probably permanent fixtures on RHOBH.

Lisa was very ambiguous on WWH the other night.
          Her lips and haircut just bug me out !
          Her hubby ….. Swoooon.

Is Lisa buddies with Lisa? She picked Kyle over another HW on some game because she said she knew Kyle more. She loves Kyle’s store. ….. 🙄 😋

She needs to put on about 5-10 lbs. she seems bony to me. Large head bony body. Lollipop syndrome.

I’ll miss Joyce. She was probably like, “I’m not going back to that sh*t.” 🙂 Carlton lied to Bravo. She didn’t introduce us to her “religious practice”, which is what Bravo wanted & she picked a stupid ass fight that I’m sure no one still doesn’t understand w/Kyle I Built Beverly Hills Richards, so Bravo said “You’re Fired’. 🙂

I wonder, I really wonder ….if German hottie hubby in his supreme practical / pragmatic / dreamy way said ” Achtung baby! 🚫🚫⛔️⛔️ meine Liebe- / mi amor/ my love …. It was $hitty. NO MORE! ! ”

I’ll miss him. 😦 😩😢

Or —- were they indeed fired.

I’m lovin my new phone guys. HTC M8. I can emogee w/youse now. 😃💋😗👍👏👩

One M8 😁

CHEERS!!🍻🍻🍻🍻

I saw only boxes before and I should have known ….
          …..that…….
          It would be BEER!

Happy Friday Ash! 🍺🍕🍼

I saw you said AC was great – do you gamble ? Or just play around? I want to go one day …. I feel lame as I’m in ny and haven’t gone ….

I play the slots and a little roulette…this time I spent most of my money on DRINKS!!

Hi Jill! I’m doing good. Glad you had fun in AC! I play blackjack-last time I went up there I did pretty good! Then we went to boogie nights-it was a blast.

Don’t feel bad chismosa! It takes me less then 10 minutes to get to AC from my shore house and I don’t go all that often. And when I do it’s during the off season-if you ever go I’ll tell you all the fun places!

• iceNfire says:

Yay Powell…I’m still not there 😃💋😗👍👏👩

Ooh exit sounds fun. ….

My game is blackjack too! I learned in Vegas at a bachelorette back in the day – and won when I first learned. I could seriously become addicted.

What is Boogie Nights? A show?

How is the Revel? Is it awesome?

Boogie nights is a club in the tropicana-they play 70s and 80s dance music. It’s set up like a disco with a massive disco ball and the floor that changes colors. It’s sooo fun! People even dress up in disco or 80s garb sometimes. It’s awesome. The Revel is a beautiful resort. I only went once-to check it out and play some black jack-I didn’t eat or go to any of the clubs. Tropicana is my favorite place. Borgata is second-but trop is on the boards and borgata is in the marina so i have to pick one or the other-can’t do both.

Thanks Exit.
                    So interesting. I remember the NJ HWs season 1 going to borgata / Water club?

Sounds good ….
                    I’ve got to get there. 🙂

They went to water club. Water club is a separate hotel without a casino but it’s part of borgata. It’s beautiful-my cousin had her wedding there. The best time to come is sept or October. It’s still warm but not the crowds of summer!

Fun. ……..

I’m sure their beer stock went down fairly quickly with you there.

LOLOLOLOLOL

i’m seeing all boxes GIF… so fun! lol… i’ll see on my phone too to check out your inaugural lynnfam emoticons/ emojis— or what did Kim Richards say — ANIMATIONS???
      enjoy your phone
      bwahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

emogees, emotions, emojis, animations. Potatoe, Potato. LOL. If they were animations they’d need to be interactive right? IDK. 😀

I got off @11:15 for the rest of the day. Woo hoooo. I’ve got my cup of hot chocolate and you. 🙂

Chismosa Wendy Williams was on FB yesterday, I didn’t see it til this morning, but she was in the car on her way to the drycleaners, grocery store and to get a manicure. Now that’s a regular mom, working woman.

I wish I did FB. She needs to get on twitter or instagram ….

I know she says she’s inept.

Did you see what Evelyn lozada ? – basketball wife – or some show— when Wendy was like – “congrats on her baby…I mean her cash machine …..”

Evelyn then tweeted out all this $hit about Wendy’s hubby ? Cheating or whatever.
      They were pretty scandalous tweets — WW was on hiatus at the time.

Apart from her choices in men and her past addiction issues, I’m so on board with what she is about but not sure otherwise …..

I love that she loves her supermarket and stalking her son when she picks him up and all that jazz. She keeps it real. 🍟👌

Wendy is on Twitter and Instagram. She never responds on Twitter but I thought she did on Instagram since she always says to follow her.. I saw that. Evelyn is w/a BBP that’s not into making an ass out of himself on tv or in the media and she’s a new mom so she needs to shut up and be a better woman. She can’t carry that ratchet BBW persona into her new life if she wants people to take her serious.

If she can maneuver the freakin FB app on her phone – or tablet – then she can learn to tweet !
      Oh I forgot I think she has an Insta account …

11. MM in OC says:

Really??? Heather gets off for her boorish behavior?? I don’t think so. Showing up an hour late is fairly typical for this type of party (particularly in this neck of the woods). This wasn’t a sit down dinner party. Give me a break. Heather needs to stop being so controlling a go with the flow.

But let’s call a spade a spade. This is all manufactured drama by Bravo once again. Idiots with no creativity bring out the “late” card again. Note to housewives – never contact production when you will be late or can’t attend, contact the hostess. If you don’t the offended HW will berate you for several episodes and call you a Hollywood friend.

I get a laugh out of Heather’s blogs because it’s so obvious she now has a PR person writing it.

• iceNfire says:

Hi MM – I’m watching Hollywood Exes on Vh1 and I really like it. CW network has really improved with programs Not aimed at 12 year old boys….

Ice I love HExes. There’s going to be a new one w/Usher and Kevin Hart’s exes. Can’t wait to see that. 🙂

• mm in oc says:

Yeah I watch that show too. Love eddie Murphy’s ex. Mayte is extra annoying this season. Dreas a dummy for marrying a guy without a prenup.

Why does Heather have to explain to Shannon like she’s a child, “well the next time you’re going to be late let me know. I didn’t want to start w/o you ladies”. Well how come Lizzie and Vicki didn’t get the same stupid speech? And I know it’s rude but I don’t blame Vicki for snoring thru Heather’s damn explanation. It was ridiculous.

I like Vicki doing that to her and I don’t care how rude it is, I find heather to be a snob and she needs a little bit of rudeness right back at her.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Absolutely cannot stand Vicky doing the snore. It’s rude and classless and irritating. It says more about her than the person she is snoring to. Of course I can’t stand her so it’s just one more thing…

I’m watching OC the sweater party. I never saw the entire epi. Vicki and Brooks are having dinner. A few if us commented on Vicki’s make-up. At dinner w/Brooks her make-up looks pretty good. IDK why it looks good sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t. Just like her hair and clothes. I hope she’s still having treatments at her dermatologist because in this “scene” 🙂 her skin looks bumpy like it did prior to her facelift/transformation. Like her TH just now her face looks flawless. She needs to have the right makeup artist do her make-up whenever she’s on camera.

I don’t like watching Shannon and David. I cringe. They’re uncomfortable to watch when it’s just the two of them.

Someone said Shannon and David put their home on the market. Do we know why?

LOL Tamra didn’t know what amalgam meant? Heather says your kids become an amalgam of you and your husband and Tamra says a what? Lizzie says to Tamra use it in a sentence 3 times tomorrow and you’ll have it. Lololol. Damn Tamra. You stupid. No Scripps National Spelling Bee for her. 😀

Oh gosh Lizzie and Christan”s kids are cute.

They have a cool relationship/partnership compared to Kristen and Josh. Lizzie said to David “you’re getting dinner tonight” for he and the kids and he said yes. Kristen can only dream Josh would do that.

17. I haven’t read yet but I just want to say that when I saw the previews for the OC season, I laughed so hard at Terry Dabro yelling at OverSharingShannon’s husband David the Douche, calling him a “penis”, hahahahaha of all the words to use, “a medical term” lolooloooolllllllooooollllll!!! It just was so funny to me. I guess cuz IPPHO, it showed me that he isn’t used to yelling at someone, haha!! You can tell when someone has had practice “reading” someone, the words just flow. Like when Alex on NY would turn all red and say, “let me tell you something, there is something you need to hear, listen to me.” and I would be yelling at the TV, “JUST SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!” ….~~~ Amateurs!!!

18. chismosa™ says:

LOL
    I have to call my connection who was working at BEA and find out how this was …

I eggmitt coma is a b*tch.
      (using Melissa Gorga lingo 😉)

B is insinuating she left early because she had to pick Bryn up. Lies lies lies. She was scheduled from 2 to 3pm.
      #truth #poorattemptocoverlackoffans

Ooh I like your Melissa Horgan accent. “I eggmit coma is a b*tech”. Just lovely darling. In my Countess Luanne deLesepes voice. 🙂

VV-this is a trade industry event that’s only open to certain individuals. Retail book buyers, teachers, librarians and such. It’s not for consumers or “fans” (until Saturday). The bulk of her fan base is probably not in the book industry, it’s kind of a limited audience for her. 🙂

So B knew fans would not be there. Picking up Bryn could’ve been legit.

Maybe-but it wasn’t a signing that fans would go to. Only fans within the select group at this conference! Lol.

No. Not at all. She signed up to be there for one hour (2-3pm). She left early. Why? The article indicates lack of people. And… Why did she tweet that she had time to pick Bryn up? If she signed up to be there from 2-3pm and that was close to her time of picking Bryn up then she should’ve made arrangements in case her appearance ran long.

There are so many booths at this BookExpo-people there probably had no idea who Bethenny was-it’s not like it was at a book store-it was at a convention center as part of a giant thing.

Let me explain a bit more, since I’ve been to many BEAs— if a celeb/ media personality is booked– they DO get a good attendance.
      Moreso than even a huge big name author — or at least, similar !

And a woman like this – who has had huge platforms, has had hundreds of fans, done many many appearances at different venues for different products, etc- she should/ would have had somewhat of a good attendance.

Trying to reach my friend but early closes on Fridays plus many work or are closing up meetings around BEA

Sorry Beth, I do indeed think this was a fail.

Or sorry not sorry ?

I have said this before and I’ll say it again. Bethenny became fast friend with Jill that summer at the Hamptons the minute Betgenny found out Jill was going to be on a Reality show.
    #user

I don’t think it was being a user. It was being an opportunist. Look B was on Martha Stewart Apprentice to get things going where she wanted. Martha fired her. I’ll told her about the opp and she jumped on it to hopefully get to where she wanted to be. ALL of the HWs are on the show to say “Hey. I’m X. I do Y. My husband is Z. And we live among the powerful and beautiful people.” Bravo is the creator that said hey let’s also get a friend, a single girl. They started that on OC. If reality shows was my thing and I had a career to highlight and found I could use the platform to do it I’d have gone to Jill’s Hamptons house too.

B got exposure on Martha S. Show. She didn’t capitalize on it obviously. Yes, Martha fired her but many non winners of Reality Shows had made it bigger than the actual winners.

She had no interes on being Jill’s friend “she used Jill” to get on the show. Once she didn’t need Jill, she dumped her. #user

I can’t believe I’m going to the DARK SIDE and believing SOMETHING about Jill …… Could there be pieces to her madness that were actually ….. Truth ????……

No …… It can’t 🙀🙉

Powell I agree with both you and VV

Also we have to thank Bethenny for AVIVA.

I know you have some deep hatred for Bethenny but Jill Zarin got dumped because she was bitch. She was so jealous that Bethenny was getting things that she wanted -like her own show-that she turned into a nasty hag. After several attempts to make things right with Jill, Bethenny was smart to dump her annoying ass. making it seem like poor Jill Zarin got used and thrown to side is just too funny-we watched Jill on TV and we saw how she was…hating Bethenny doesn’t change who Jill Zarin is.

Right. And remember Jill said she thought the fight she created would be for a little while, she would make up w/B, they’d be besties again and then that would turn into Bravo giving them a show and they’d be the next Lucy and Ethel. But Jill took the fake fight too far cuz B didn’t get the script that it was fake on Jill’s part.

Your hatred if Bethenny frankel rivals your live of Lisa VP! Lol!

Chismosa-I’m on the case as well-my girlfriend is there! She’s a reading specialist at the local high school. She’s been posting pics the last 2 days-including one of Bethenny. There’s tons of authors there. Off to find out!

That was quick! This was via Facebook and I asked her: the post says no one showed up at Bethenneys booth and she stormed out? What’s the scoop?

I cut and pasted her reply (minus her name obvs):

So NOT True!! I saw that too & was mad at how the press spins things, not just about her but people in general. There was a huge line, she couldn’t have been nicer-we talked about our daughters. No storming off here. Nuff said.

So there you have it-from an attendee. And believe me when I tell you, she’d tell the truth. She’s a fan…but if it was true that no one showed or she stormed off she’d tell me. She doesn’t mince words!

Exit-page Six says it’s true so it MUST be true!! HAHA -No matter that your friend was an eye witness-it was put out there and people will believe it because they WANT it to be true.

This is true…and people will split hairs on exactly how many people were in line-and what exact time she finished up. I’m not even a huge bethenney fan! She’s a little annoying! Funny this is out there right after the court thing. There were lots of personalities there. She posted pictures of Nicky Hilton, Jane lynch, Mary Higgins Clark, Jason Siegel, Debi mazur and kids authors that I never heard of!

Exit I didn’t think she “stormed off or walked off”. Yes Page Six is just trying to makeup stuff sans the court case. They’re not being fair to B or Jason.

I didn’t mean you Powell! 🙂 just people in the general sense-I lump comments I read around the old internets together. This custody thing is crazy-it’s about semantics at this point.

Ok I’m waiting to hear from my friend at Hachette. Let’s see what she says. LOL!

She’s not responded yet. Out of office :/

22. Yippie housework is done and I have the weekend free from chores. I know it is 5 o’clock somewhere 🙂

23. iceNfire says:

Powell – Mayte from Hollywood Exes is a crazy bitch but lately I’ve been understanding where she is coming from. I’m beginning to worry about myself :/

I totally get her PETA support. But she goes to far. Yes be informative to your friends but don’t beat them over the head w/it and tell and scream and cause scenes. And if someone is having a party and invite her they need to tell everyone that Mayte is coming so don’t wear fur? That’s crazy. I think she needs to see a psychiatrist about her paranoia over her baby. I think that crazy sh*t Prince did when there baby died affected her so much that she’s never moved past it. I love how Drea understands Mayte and can break down what Mayte is trying to say to the other ladies so that they understand certain situations. But yes Mayte needs help.

• iceNfire says:

Agree 100% – Mayte was in love with her husband (Prince) they had a baby, then the baby dies one week later. He left her and she never healed form this devastation. I can’t find a timeline but it sounds like he divorced her very quickly #Prince IsAJerk

• iceNfire says:

She adopted her new baby girl as a single Mom but is upset that she doesn’t get child support. Who is she expecting to pay child support? Prince?

Right. When she was upset that Sheree got child support and she didn’t I thought that was just crazy. She’s not married so she knew she was the sole support of her and her child so WTH is she talking about? Just crazy to me.

24. iceNfire says:

Alex can kiss her dreams of high society good bye. She is now in the gutter with all the other yellow journalists – imo

BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!! 👭 ❤️

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. I slept w/my window open and this morning it looks like it’s going to be beautiful out.
    I just saw Summer by Bravo. Kandi is driving a tiny circus car and Kyle, Mercedes, and I didn’t see the other ladies faces. They get out of the car at the circus. Of course Jenni is a clown and Jeff dumps water on her and Zoila is there w/a monkey. There’s a little more but I guess the circus theme is it. Summer is beach, picnics. Not the circus. I haven’t heard of people going to the circus in the summer.
    I hope everyone has a great weekend.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good morning, Powell. I’m not sure the circus is once the big deal is was, but the traveling circus only toured in the summer. I’ll say at least it only came through Texas then, so in my youth it was something we attended when it came to town and was very much a part of summer events.

It was in my area Easter time, around those months. Carnivals in the Spring/Summer. A carnival opened last week as a matter of fact.

Hmmmm

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hmmm. You know they fired the only two that were friendly with Lisa, so what is the draw for her to come back…they need something. Do you believe the rumor the others have bound together for more money? What a joke! Hahaha. As far as I’m concerned they should fire them all!

Ratings were a joke this year. I don’t wasn’t to see Kyle getting her privates waxed again, Kim do NOTHING, Brandi get drunk or Yolanda pick lemons.

It is a shame if Lisa doesn’t come back. She is the epitome of Beverly Hills. The other ones are most definitevely not!

I’m telling you if Lisa doesn’t come back BHs is done. The ratings will be crappier. If she doesn’t come back and Lisa gets a Pump spinoff this is what Bravo will do to save BH. VPR on at 8, BH at 9, Pump at 10. They will make the time slots back to back.

I agree. Interesting theory that they will sandwich BH between VPR & New Pump show. I haven’t heard they are filming at Pump though …

From that vantage point it looks like Pump is filling tables. Good for them. Hmmmm is right to what Mario said. 😃

Andy replied to this tweet with:

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Doesn’t matter who they resurrect or add to RHOBH, if they keep Brandi they’ve lost this viewer.

I said if they brought back Melissa Gorga and Joey Gorga RHONJ would lose me as a viewer and they did.

I can’t watch Brandi either. They might as well just call the show The Real White Trash of Beverly Hills.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Word. Giggles at your show title. Here’s another:
          Look what the cat dragged into Beverly Hills.

TexasTart Brandi knows we don’t like her so she thinks by tweeting that she and Kyle are friends we will watch. We’ll give her a chance to prove their friends. Bull crap. Brandi’s a real #user.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

You’ve got her #

VV, the page is working okay on my phone, so try resetting the browser or restart the phone..if you haven’t already! Okay, I’m doing my disappearing act now – catch ya later!

….and Kyle is a willing participant by often tweeting and appearing with Brandi.

#kyleisnobobbyfischer

She sure is. She and Brandi are too of a kind. We are not fooled by their reindeer games.

• plainviewsue says:

I don’t understand Kyle. Brandi outed things about Lisa that Kyle told her. Brandi also tweeted something negative about Maurice’s Agency, because she was being kicked out of her house. Kyle must feel keep your enemies closer. It makes no sense to me. If Camille comes back, that is another “ally” for Kyle and Brandi. No way Lisa comes back.

Sue, Kyle’s no Bobby Fischer. You’d think she’ll learn by her mistakes by she makes them over and over. Kyle has very little grey matter.

IMO, Mauricio is behind a lot of Kyle’s friendship decisions. She’s still acts on them so, she’s at fault too.

Of course Mauricio is behind her friendships. He wants her to be nice to the women who have money or married to it. Brandi is the exception. Mauricio probably would prefer if Kyle had nothing to do w/her.

I ALWAYS thought Moe didn’t like Lisa (from S2 and on). He liked her bank account but not her. Camille said he likes his nannies (paraphrasing) and he was ok with that. Lisa, somehow TO ME he acts unforgiving. He is polite but body language tells me he doesn’t like her.

Sue they think they’re pulling us in that they’re friends. All is forgiven between them. We’ve got their number.

I almost typed last night that they were probably going to go WEHO. They are very very VERY predictable.

Why is this an issue on Twitter from people that should know better?

It was Bethenny who filed for divorce and amongst her demands were sole custody of Bryn. Jason countered her with the same demands she made.

Sole custody was never an issue-it’s called primary custody-it’s not the same thing. Jason and Bethenny can not co-parent.

But sadly in the world of gossip no one cares about actual facts. Sole custody sounds more bitchy so they use that word-primary custody is sounds boring…scandal sells and people believe the worst-always.

My point was in reference to who demanded what first. My bad. My point was that Bethenny demanded first to have Primary Custody as opposed as sharing, Joint Custody. Jason retaliated by making the exact same demands that she did. Some on Twitter are discussing that Jason demanded it first.

VV-in NY state when divorcing 90% of people ask for primary custody-if Page Six wasn’t so hungry for gossip they might tell people the whole story and maybe even explain what it al means-instead they turn everything into a scandal.

Got it Jill! It’s that people on Twitter are claiming Jason asked for it first. He did not, it was Bethenny. That was the whole point of my comment. 😀

• Cartwheels says:

If Bethenny gets primary physical custody then she most likely get sole legal custody. The same applies for Jason, if he gets primary physical custody he most likely get sole legal custody being that they can’t agree on anything. Jason and his lawyers know this but their friendly press (in exchange for exclusives with inside sources) keep helping him to perpetuate this myth. The only difference is that if Jason is able to play the judge with his poor suffering victim act then he stands to win a lot of money in child support, and possibly a 5M apartment.

Even if Bethenny get sole legal custody Jason is going to find a way to make her life miserable for many, many years to come, he and his true colors have really shown in the divorce procedures. He even went after poor Cookie in his crazy revenge, Bethenny must feel very stupid that she never saw this guy’s true nature until it was too late.

I always knew Jason was not the perfect guy he portrayed himself to be but I didn’t know he was so twisted as to use a poor old dog, whom he knows Bethenny adores, in his quest for money. No wonder Bethenny couldn’t stayed married to him for one more day and kept pretending everything was okay.

• iceNfire says:

“Frankel used ‘the child as a prop … in the pursuit of her own career and her own brand.’ He said she ’embarked on a secret endeavor to have a children’s book published’ this coming September about Bryn’s life.”

So what? Bethenny writes books for a living and SkinnyGirl is HER Brand. The book is not about Bryn’s life its about introducing a new baby to an old dog. I think Jason is jealous

• iceNfire says:

wait – Is this what Jason wants? A piece of SkinnyGirl?

Ice Jason is an idiot. B likes to write. Why on earth should be be surprised that she’d write a children’s book? Hello. She probably discussed it as an idea when Bryn was a little baby. And you’re right. So what?

• PJ says:

I thought Jason was an idiot after watching him a few times on the show. I believe he has been engaging in a legal strategy to get her out of the apartment she paid for to give him a better claim on the property. To complain that she took coking utensils when she left an expensive and beautifully furnished apartment behind and only took things that were essential to Heath and happiness is just so childish and stupid. Heaven forbid that Jason should spend a penny of his own money to buy some utensils or toys.

I love dogs more than people but even I thought cookie was a bit€hy little dog, remember her actually physically attacking Shawn the planner ? She was a lawsuit waiting to happen as Bethenny kept her around others a lot.
          Our Maltese was a bit@h. Some toy breeds just are 😦
          😞
          I don’t know what to believe for this with regards to Jason & doggie. Jmo

The point is I don’t know who to believe, is there proof that any of this went down or any things were really said? And some things one may “admit” to saying preemptively before the other side can? “White trash”, example.
          Just like anything Jason may say on the stand – unless there’s real objective witnesses (not bloody likely).
          Same goes with anything Jason may say on the stand against Bethenny.

We all believe what we want to believe. Based on what we’ve seen or actually heard irl.

One of my good friends (eh, frenemy…) – her brother’s good friend was a 2nd cameraman when Bryn was born so, during 1st spinoff.
          Then Ellen’s team took him to work at the talk show. I mentioned this months and months ago.
          Not great reviews of Bethenny and they did see Jason there (trial show run).

So, essentially we all believe what we want, just like anything in life I guess?

Plus I think everyone has their “sources” but not all have teams of publicists and managers and agents. Teams and ever changing assistants.

Where’s Julie, the godmother in all this? I wonder.
          And Veronica- the woman put in the will- you know, the MAKEUP ARTIST (not known for a long time) Bethenny wanted to entrust her only child with before asking the child’s dad about it. LOL

Or the Indian assistant, i forget her name, she took over for julie. Or any interns that stayed on? Does anyone stay on?

Jmho ✌️ 😉

We’ll have to hear his testimony before jumping to conclusions. They are under oath but we know B “exaggerates”. Remember the boat incident on her show? …

Where’s Verna? Last time she left me in Sorrento drinking limoncello.

Verna=Veena

(Stupid autocorrect)

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I was wondering the same thing and intended to find her travel schedule on her web site, but didn’t readily find it – got distracted by something shiny.

Has anyone heard from Lainey? She hasn’t been here in a few days…

I just watched Marriage Bootcamp Reality Stars. First show, lots of everyone arriving, and lots of the Bad Girl screaming, ranting, and raving. Big personality. There’s Gretchen and Slade, Jwow and fiance, Trista and Ryan, the Bad Girl and her husband, and one of the Braxton’s and her husband. Gretchen got in Bad Girls business several times, and this is not going to end well. Didn’t she watch the fights and beat downs on Bad Girls? That’s a whole nuther Oprah from RHOC. There was a press conference (fake but they thought it was real) and questions designed to push everyone’s buttons were asked. Most of the couples answered calmly and without getting crazy … Except the Bad Girl who flipped out, left the room while screaming at her husband to get up and leave with her. Of course she is miced, she is slamming doors, and ranting, in the room adjacent to the press conference so everyone hears everything.

Gretchen says she wants a baby before she gets married; Slade wants to get married, and says if Gretchen feels the need to leave there are plenty of pretty women in the world. Who says that?

The Braxton and her husband are dealing with infidelity on both sides of the marriage.

Trista and Ryan have been married 10 years, and I think they said they just need to get the closeness back. If that’s true, this probably isn’t a good choice.

And Bad Girl and her husband are here to work on her anger issues and emasculation of her husband. I don’t think she has any intention of working on any issue except being back on camera and getting a paycheck. Maybe she’s working on the be loud and the center of attention ploy.

Anyway, it looks like the marriage counseling is going to be designed to cause drama, not help. And while the participants might benefit from some counseling and honest communication – they aren’t going to get it on this show. So if I accept that, continue to DVR so I can FF thru Bad Girl BS, I will probably keep watching. 😛

• Thanks for the recap, this made me laugh,
      “Jwow and fiancé are dealing with with her wanting to be on camera and him not wanting to be on camera.”~~~~in front of the cameras, LOLOL!!

Thanks for this recap.
      Just FYI this bad girl, in particular – is quite funny (when on the show in the past + she hosts reunions to this day)- and back when she was on the BG they didn’t fight as ghetto as they do now. This must have been like 8 seasons ago.
      She ran around hitting pots and pans against eachother to keep someone awake who was a jerk, it was hysterical.
      Now it’s trash of fights and putting food in people’s things, etc.

It’s like the Real World. The show started quite well for a couple of seasons,
      then it got lame. For BG, it became women physically fighting other women, the precursor to the current VH1 lineup and Bravo HWs- nj and Atlanta.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

No, it may not end well for Gretchen…I don’t mean with Slade….I mean with the others didn’t care for her! Gretchen, in all of her infinite wisdom told several people that she was the white Oprah….you know, because she likes to ask a lot of questions. Oooh, I wish I had a screen shot of peoples expressions when that was said! 😯

Yeah the big mouth bad girl wants to be on tv. I think that’s the only thing she knows. LOL Gretchen wants a baby BEFORE getting married. She’s such an idiot. This really proves that the proposal on OC was so damn fake, fake is saying, “DAMNNNN!! Gretchen is faker than me”. LOL she really thought that Andy was going to give her and Slade a spin-off. Hahaha. And Slade’s remark proves he’s never loved Gretchen. He just saw her as another “Housewife” that he could get next to in order to stay on the show. Hahahahaha. Ladebra this is too funny. 😀 😀 😀 . Traci Braxton and her husband. OMG. This must be real because he’s only been on camera on The Braxton’s a handful of times. He doesn’t like it. Since she’s in ATL and LA w/her sisters doing the show he’s here in Baltimore taking care of their teenage son. So I’m believing this. Trista and Ryan go to a marriage counselor back home in Colorado. They don’t need this show.

Yay

That might be why Kyle is so obsessively gathering her troops before taping starts…
      #loser

Like you quit Jersey, Im quitting Bev. I just can’t watch Brandi glanville. Can’t do it. I’m glad they dumped Carlton-she added nothing. Bummed they dumped Joyce, I think there was more there and they didn’t give her time. As much as the gorgas annoy me-I can’t quit jersey. It’s state pride-gotta support!

Have fun with Jersey.
          I’m still hoping they will let Brandi go.
          🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Not likely-and believe me I was hoping. I guess they like the controversy/attention she brings. I think it sucks!

I’m gonna continue hoping. I will even light candles

BE GONE BRANDI, BE GONE 👋👋👋

You’re so funny …. I’ve missed you VV …..wahhhhhhhhhhh 😭😭😭📱🎤👶

Awwww Chismo 😘

You are pretty funny too. You’re the best with the “imaginations” ( to quote Kim Richards )
                  😂😂😂

Exit my friend texted me late last night. Unfortunately she was off-campus from Javits at a lunch with a couple of authors and publ people so she was not AT JJ at that time Beth was slated to do her particular appearance.
          She said she’ll ask around Monday in the office. She’s a Beth fan for the most part, FYI.

Wowza

Because WE KNOW how Brandi stretches the truth. I wonder if they just took a pick inside PUMP as they were walking by….

pick=peek

My thoughts are that they are filming and Mario Lopez and his wife will be part of the cast…just a thought.

GROSS.

I don’t know Jill. Do you really think so? Don’t you think it would’ve leaked by now? Unless, the spinoff is coming from filming SUR….Again, I haven’t read they are filming at PUMP.

I don’t think they are filming a PUMP show-not yet anyway. As soon as the talk about who got fired started I started thinking that they were filming b/c they love to hype it up..I’m totally just guessing.

• iceNfire says:

Weren’t they going to film Sheena’s wedding? I don’t know why Bravo thinks we want to see weddings. The hole in the ground theme party in the OC was pushing it….

#TRUE

I’m late to the party with the Beth divorce. Neither one of them are asking for anything out of the ordinary. Divorce is a negotiation. You ask for what you want and and then hammer it out. Once the court signs off you better be sure you’re happy with your agreement because you’re stuck with it forever.

They are definitely hammering it out – with big ole sledgehammers. lol

Right? And it’s such a different scenario-it’s usually the man with all the money and power. Now the woman is the mogul so to speak. I’m watching old sex and the city repeats while cleaning and they ran the ones when carries boyfriend Berger resents her success. And broke up with her on a post it. That kind of reminds me of Jason. Some guys can’t handle it when the traditional roles are reversed.

• Cartwheels says:

Omg, thought exactly the same when I watched the rerun today, I thought exactly of Jason thinking of Berger , how guilty Carrie felt for bring able to afford things he couldn’t , hw hard she tried to lift him up with no luck and how every little thing she said he misconstrued to end up in an argument.
          The post it note was classic, in reality as a couple they would have never worked

Berger was a total insecure snob. He started getting resentful when Carrie commented on his writing —– meaning he himself had issues with the writing.
          He seemed a typical creative guy and was way too sensitive for Carrie. Big was the best partner for her.

And then…..THE SCRUNCHIE put him over the edge.

Then she started getting good news of her book and residuals and then …… Nighty night and hello POST IT!
          Hahahhaa

OMG and she was sooooo right about the scrunchi! I’m sorry I can’t don’t hate me….

Fun trivia about that ep-originally they used the name of a bar in the village called down the hatch. A very fun divey little place-been there many times. The same people own a bar on the UWS called jakes dilemma. Been there at 2 am. I love trendy places-but I also love a good shot and a beer joint! Anyway, down the hatch isn’t nearly as awful as the ep portrayed it to be-when the owners saw the ep they got pissed and they had to dub in another name for the bar-it’s obvious too!

Oh my god I was wondering why they worded something else and called it Drown the Hound but Miranda’s lips said something else …..LOL

I’m going to google. Maybe I’ve been and don’t remember.

I agree with the scrunchie thing too don’t worry 🙂
              Still love them though!

• PJ says:

Yes Exit I don’t understand why people are getting so worked up especially about What B is asking for, it’s just normal stuff. Of course I am no supporter of Jason, I liked him for like a second when he first appeared on the show but later found him downright creepy. I just don’t see that a brief marriage warrants a big old slice of Beam pie and would feel the same if the situation were reversed.

I know PJ-I think people hear sole custody and assume that it’s taking a child away from the other parent. That does apply sometimes-but not that often. Jason would have to be totally unfit to not see his daughter. Being a douche doesn’t make you unfit! All sole custody means is she physically lives with B full time. Jason will have visitation. My BIL has that arrangement and it’s fine. As for legal custody-they may share that. Not uncommon-but I don’t think shared physical custody or shared legal custody will work for these 2. I think B may win this battle. As for skinny girl-if Jason can prove he deserves a cut of the business, he’ll probably get it. But I’m not so sure he played all that big of a role…

• PJ says:

Either people don’t understand or they don’t like Bethenny and will use any excuse to criticize her, I’m not sure which but the custody she asked for is a non reason.

• MelTheHound says:

I just don’t see that a brief marriage warrants a big old slice of Beam pie
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        Agreed.. If he felt entitled to a slice, he should have made sure he had it before he agreed to ‘Bethenny Getting Married’. All that financial shit should have been in place before they tied the knot. I will still debate the point, they got married so there would BE a show. I do think, she is that shallow, perhaps he is too.

• Cartwheels says:

Bethenny had already been offered a show before anybody knew about Jason, it was going to be called “skinny girl in the city” , it even ran into some problems due to the name already being used by another company. Bravo had to change the format of the show because Bethenny got pregnant but she had already been offered a spin off show that was going to be about her life and dating in the city. Nobody knew that her relationship with Jason was going to get so serious so quick.

• PJ says:

I have read that they had a prenup in place before getting married but it looks to me like Jason is trying to wage a war with her to get more with the threats of ruining her and the custody battle. I think this is all just strategy to get her to give him what he wants it’s really very sneaky and ugly on his part but it’s so underhanded some may not get it especially if they are blinded by their dislike of Bethenny.

40. chismosa™ says:

I didn’t know PUMP was getting a spinoff ??? Where have I been??

I don’t watch VR but maybe I’ll try this one. We’ll see.

I don’t want to miss a tennis match between VV and Jill!
    🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾

What? When? Is PUMP getting a spin off?

Sorry, no tennis.

• MelTheHound says:

Figures… Anyone who thinks for a hot second she would leave RHOBH under any circumstances, this is exactly why she will not..

• PJ says:

I don’t believe she ever had any intention of leaving BH, she was just using that to get her adoring fans worked up into a frenzy, but then that is not too difficult, and of course as leverage.

41. cusi77 says:

Was this posted before? Is it official that Lisa VP will not be back to RHOBH? If so, I apologize for the double posting and on my second question about NOT coming back …GOOD FOR HER!!! I don’t want her back! Someone has to let CAndy Cohen have it! IMHO.

RHOBH season 5 cast: Lisa Vanderpump leaving, but …

Ecumenical News ‎- 1 day ago

One major cast member of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (RHOBH) has decided to quit the show, and producers are doing all they can …

There’s been similar stuff about her leaving all over. If she doesn’t come back and brandi does-Brandi wins. Because you know Lisa tried to oust her. I would! So Brandi is 2 for 2. Adrienne and Lisa. Assuming ahe does actually leave! Brandi’s head will be the size of the earth!

• iceNfire says:

LoL we both think heads are too big in BH

Brandi wins as being responsible for the show tanking. Hardly a win.

Assuming it tanks-her minions are plenty and they are insane! I figure if Brandi returns and there’s no LVP and it truly goes in the toilet-then there’s your answer. If it people tune in regardless-we will never be rid of her.

42. iceNfire says:

Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. on the CW “Famous in 12” will debut. It’s the show TMZ put together to see if they can take an ordinary family and raise them to fame in twelve weeks.

43. Jan (TexasTart) says: