Orange County Cast Blogs

RHOOC logo (2)Orange County S9E7 Cast Blogs

By HydrangeaHussy

Lizzie Rovsek – Lizzie Thinks Vicki is a Good Person

“Ahhh, the joys of motherhood!! Tonight you saw Heather and I going on a play date with Coco and Preston.”  Lizzie begins with her conversation with Heather.  Lizzie tells us that she asked for Heather’s advice because she wasn’t sure if Vicki’s apology was genuine.  Lizzie wasn’t insulted because she was called Mexican,  “The insult was that she purposefully forgot my name and pretended like she never met me. And after saying to me that I “have ethnic things going on” in which I explained my heritage, she acted like that never happened. The insult was that she completely negated our previous conversations.”  Lizzie sees that Heather has her own issues & had a difficult time offering guidance.  “However, Heather did tell me that Vicki is a loyal friend, and I do believe that there is a good person with a big heart in Vicki. She just has to give me a chance to see it.”

“I definitely want more children. Baby No. 3 is a serious conversation in the Rovsek house. The only other question is timing. I want my kids to be close in age.”  Lizzie says that she expected to have a house full of girls, but that she adores her 2 boys.  “Isn’t it funny how God gives us what we need and not necessarily what we want?”

“Danielle and I went to Shannon’s house for a makeup lesson. I was mostly excited to see Shannon’s gorgeous house I kept hearing so much about.”  I’m not sure what to think about this makeup lesson.  Danielle & Lizzie don’t seem like people that need help in that department.  As for Shannon & Heather, “I think I speak on behalf of everyone in the group: We just want these two to make up!”  Lizzie thinks that the 2 might work it out if the other ladies aren’t around.

“You got to meet my sister Becky tonight!!… I walk back and forth to her house multiple times a day.”  I’m kind of jealous that Lizzie has her sister so close.  “I think tonight’s episode was nice because it shows a lot of us with our families. It’s less drama with each other and more family time.”

Vicki Gunvalson – Briana’s Doing Great in Oklahoma

As for this week’s episode, Vicki says “it was one of those that I struggled to watch.  My hair was a disaster for most of the scenes and my skin didn’t look the best.”  Really? That’s why it was hard to watch?

“It was so beautiful driving around the suburbs of Oklahoma City looking at houses for them. Most of the houses we looked at were under $400,000 and I was in complete shock at what they could buy for their money there. It definitely made me happy to see that they could live in such a nice community and have it be affordable.”  Vicki tells us that she’s been back 4 times since they moved.  “I’ll be spending two weeks with her to help her with the new baby, Troy and her recovering from another C-section.”

She apologizes for her inappropriate comment to Ryan.  ” When I asked Ryan in the car “when is he going to get a real job,” it came out wrong — I meant to say a “civilian job” not a “real job.” I truly think Ryan has sacrificed and has served his country to the highest level imaginable and I have so much respect for him. All I’m saying is that I don’t want him to go back to war if at all possible.”

“I’m glad that Shannon and Heather had an opportunity to meet to discuss their differences. I am friends with both of them, so it’s hard for me to understand why they are at odds with each other.”  I’m not sure that anything was resolved from that meeting & I doubt that Shannon will ever let go of her animosity toward Heather.

Shannon Beador – Shannon Says “Enough About the Chair”

Shannon begins with the Christmas cards.  Let me just say, I hate when Bravo so obviously throws stuff in out of order.  Are we really supposed to believe that these women would wait until after Thanksgiving to take holiday card photos?  “Both Heather and I clearly get involved in our family photo ops. I thought it was funny to watch each of us wanting the best shots possible! Clearly we have some similarities!”  Shannon then tells us that she doesn’t talk about Heather all the time, but she wouldn’t really have a storyline if she got along with Heather & didn’t talk about her.  “It’s interesting that Lizzie said I am always rehashing issues with Heather because at this point, I had only met her at Javier’s and seen her at the hoedown.”

“Tonight you get a glimpse of me “pre-nose and chin job.” I had the surgery my sophomore year in college and thought it would change everything! No one really noticed afterwards.”  Who gets a nose & chin job in college?  There’s no way I could have afforded that – money or time-wise.

“My meeting with Heather. I don’t really understand what Heather is saying when she states, “I’m not a paranoid person, so if I feel someone is talking behind my back, it’s probably true.” Is she psychic? I don’t walk around talking about her all day.”  Umm, we’ve seen you talking about Heather several times now, so she’s obviously right.  “I can’t keep talking about this chair thing. Heather’s “perception” of what happened is wrong.”  Then STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!  The rest of us are sick of it too!  “When Heather tries to explain why she feels “left out,” it is frustrating that she speaks to me with her finger pointed to me.”  Ugh, who cares if Heather didn’t get invited to a football game?  The two aren’t friends so why would Shannon invite her?  “Clearly Heather and my “perceptions” are not on the same in many instances. My gut is telling me that it is not really going to change either, but I am a positive person. I like to move on. We’ll see…”  I don’t see these two ever being friends or moving on.  Shannon doesn’t seem like one to let something go.

Heather Dubrow

Honestly, I can take or leave a blog from Heather so I’m not too disappointed that she didn’t post this week.

Tamra Barney

I am disappointed that Tamra has nothing to say about her son’s illegal drug use, which was pretty much her storyline this week.

_________________________

This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

148 Responses to Orange County Cast Blogs

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I agree with IceNFire’s suggestion that we are retiring George from going to the first comment on the blog. Thank you very much, feel free to post first because there is NO MORE GEORGE!!!

2. chismosa™ says:

OMG!

Did any of you see the first look NY????🙀🙀

All I have to say is KOOKOO,…….. that’s a clue ……

But I think we knew this “appearance” was happening.

And then! A former miss USA was there, black woman, YOUNG and Aviva claims her father said he had THREESOME with Cody and her !
    This is just -unbelievable.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Chismosa! I hope you’re doing well!!

I won’t watch the show if GrotesqueChikletGeorge is going to be on, let the boycott of yet another show begin. So now I am officially not watching ANY of them. Again the blogs here are so darned wonderful that I am not wasting another minute watching these HO-wives. I think it would be disgusting to know that your father had a threesome, but to broadcast the fact to others like it’s something marvelous is beyond disgusting!

I agree TRex. Aviva is almost proud in the way she says her dad’s stuff.

It’s THE ONLY THING she has going on.

Besides fighting with the ladies. Only thing.
        She’s using it thinking it will save her ….

Kathy W>> Rosie
        Marisol>> mama Elsa
        I’m sure there are more

T-Rex after we helped get JZ fired I don’t think Bravo is listening to us any longer.

That miss USA was gorgeous and they put her name on the screen. What an embarrassment for her and for the organization…..

Lame!

Ah, Kenya Moore was an embarrassment to the Miss USA organization already.

Orson speaking of Kenya, on Wendy Williams the other day she said all the ladies from ATL are coming back next season. Does anyone know if this is true?

I don’t believe George. He may have had threesomes but I don’t believe w/Miss USA. Only in George’s dreams.

3. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hello everyone! Thanks for the great blog recap!! I hope everyone’s having a great Friday and have a nice weekend. My Spurs beat the Heat last night in game one of the NBA Finals. no A/C and Lebron James got a cramp during the last few minutes of the last quarter. Spurs won by 15!!!

On to OC…I can’t stand how stuck up Heather is. She reminds me of Sarah Michelle Gellar’s character in Cruel Intentions. Shannon I like, but why is she selling her home? Did she go on the show to show off her house? Tamara and Ryan, I worry for that man. He’s over 20 and making really dangerous decisions. I thought Vicki was being her normal worry-wart self. In regards to Lizzie, I know some felt some type of way with her son hitting her. What do you do when your little one has a meltdown?

• iceNfire says:

I put them on the floor and walked away. with no attention the meltdown ended quickly

My kids never had a meltdown where beating me was involved -but regular kid style meltdowns I ignore. No audience no reason to perform.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

My almost two year old screams bloody murder if we’re at a restaurant and doesn’t get his way (wants the glass, straw etc). Can’t leave and ruin the experience my other son.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That works well! However, I can’t do that at a restaurant.

My friend’s then 2 year old daughter had a meltdown in a mall we went to for some shopping. We carried her out of that particular store to the mall where there was some seating and just set her down on the floor where there was nothing she could hurt and sat on a bench where we could watch her and let her get it out of her system.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I like that, Orson. Usually I am with my little one and oldest, and I try to not overreact just so that my eldest doesn’t start to stress out. I do like the idea of just redirecting the child so that they can decompress. 🙂

Love Cruel Intentions !

Hi melcita hope you’re well!

Yes I’m so glad Lebron was out last night. There are jokes going around they should always cut the AC when playing home in S.A. Conspiracy !

I’m going for the spurs.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I’m doing great, sweetie! That conspiracy is hilarious since I’d think it would hurt our players more than the best player in the universe. Funny how his teammates in interviews didn’t complain about the heat and had no problem with it. Lol

Go Spurs!!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Lainey!! How is your mom doing?
        I bet your husband’s excited about the Spurs?!

Hi foxy! I’m sure u are wAtching your Spurs right now! We are! First quarter as I write this. Mom is doing pretty well, Foxy. Thks!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hiya Foxy! Great game last night! Call me mean, but I was enjoying how Lebron couldn’t take the heat, lol. I’ll be looking for you at game 3! Very cool that you have tickets…and air conditioning that works, lol.

You could be right about maybe part of the reason Shannon is on the show is to market her house!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Jan! Lebron is sponsored by Powerade, and Gatorade (on Twitter )was really making fun of him. People just don’t like all the dramatic theatrics with this cramp. Yes, you got a cramp and are in pain….stay onthe bench. Non of his teammates even helped him off the court. Game 2 will be explosive, and I’m a little scared to go to Game 3 since it’ll be in Mia. Haha

I do like how they’re showing more of the glam in OC. I love how they’re fighting, but still showing the inside of the opulent homes! My god, Heather has a commercial elevator??

4. Hey..Pepper was all set to “play” with George sans muzzle.

he,he,he,…”here pepper”….come on girl…meet your new friend George. Hey! Bad dog! Gee George…sorry about the front of your pants. Are you in pain?

We can only dream here at Lynn’s Place. 🙂

Hahaha. Just when you’ve been teaching her good manners you want Pepper to do something bad. But hey it’s George right? 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

This is brilliant! Put Pepper on the job! 😆

5. PrincessPindy thinking of you. ComicCon is here in Phoenix this week. Princess Beanie Poo going to the San Diego Comic Con?

I never knew there was one in Phoenix.

I think of Pindy also

PrincessP and her little Princess probably have had their heads together deciding on costumes. 🙂

I think Princess Beanie Poo should go as Dr Amy Farrah Fowler but someone isn’t willing to share her tiara.

Hello 😃🇹🇬🇮🇫

7. I am so ready for the weekend. 30 more minutes.

Mrs P did you get your Krispey Cream donut and coke?🍩 🙂

Mene I thought I’d heard at least a yr ago that Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas had broken up.

• meneseela says:

I heard that too. She filed for divorce today.
      I just hate how she and Meg Ryan ruined their cute looks. So weird to do it.

Ok. Well they sure stayed separated for a while. I guess they were trying to work it out. And Melanie & Meg’s cosmetic surgery was a big mistake IMO. Pretty women and the surgery took their pretty away.

10. lillybee says:

My greyhound, Isis, died today. She went downhill very quickly. I was waiting for the mobile vet to come and put her down, she died about five minutes before he got here. Her passing was easy, no pain. She had difficulty moving starting last night, slept all morning and when she tried to move, she really couldn’t get her legs underneath her. I called the vet about noon.

11. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The X-Games are in Austin…..I’m watching on ESPN. I watched before they were in Austin, so not just watching because they’re here. Really large crowds. I’m betting the athletes are not oh so thrilled with our 90°+ with 60% humidity.

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. It’s a beautiful day out. I hope you get to enjoy it.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hi VV, this is interesting because from my perspective Brandi has wanted to be funny like Chelsea. Be an author, like Chelsea. And who does Chelsea mention ALL the time – as if he were her lover?
      50 Cent!

Ohhhh…. I didn’t know that.

Brandi’s a moron and I hope the decision to keep her on RHOBH comes back to bite Bravo in the arse.

14. Shiny says:

If I’d been first commenter, I’d have chosen George AND Helena – imagine the job she’d do on him!!

Catching up on Orphan Black before tonight’s epi. Why didn’t y’all tell me about Dr. Lickey? Ahhh. 😀

Powell I just watched the first 2 episodes of orphan B last night.

I’m IN.

(A season behind)

If I knew it was Sci fi and about clones id have been on this AGES ago! I didn’t know that.

• MM in OC says:

that was hilarious. Reminded me of Pulp Fiction!

16. chismosa™ says:

Hi –

Lillybee my condolences. I hear such wonderful things about greyhounds, I hope you’re doing ok. :/

Good morning everyone. I hope you’ve had a great weekend. It’s a nice day out. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

LOL I don’t know if you have paid attention to this because I sure didn’t until right now but I’m watching OC First Look from yesterday and the ratings on the description says Iffy for 14+ . That’s funny. 😀

Damn. Tamra and Ryan in the docs office. This boy may have a heart attack!! Iron levels thru the roof and bad fats not too far off from that. He’s killing himself w/steroids or whatever he’s doing. Just stupid. :/

20. iceNfire says:

Orphan Black – New Clone Tony has a very bad hair and make-up team.

Heather did co-hosting on Good Day LA?!?! That’s where Jillian Barberie was fired from.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Howdy Powell! How did Heather do?

It was a First Look and the male co-host asked her to co-host w/him while the regular co-host was on maternity leave since she’d done it before.

• MM in OC says:

I refuse to watch good day LA since they fired all the women over forty and hired a bunch of newbies. I didn’t care of Jillian, but getting rid of Dorothy. No thank you!

22. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good afternoon, everyone!

Rumor has it that they’ve started filming BH? If I were Lisa, I’d take this season off meanwhile, let Brandi burn more bridges and then come back for the following season to save the series.

• It would be fun to watch all of them – Brandi, Kim and Kyle -try to create a storyline without having Lisa to blame.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hello empress! Wouldn’t it be interesting? Hmmm I think they would gang up on Yolanda including Brandi.

Oh Empress I think they’d still blame Lisa. #1 they’d say she’s the cause of the group breaking up and #2 when the ratings tank, in the media they’d blame it on her because she didn’t come back. They won’t take responsibility.

It’s Beverly Hills Bravo morons!
      Brandi does not belong, I want to see the lifestyle. Not a book peddler talk about private parts, get drunk all the time, use foul language. She doesn’t even own a home or car. She’s not a HWs and we can’t see her kids. She’s no even interesting. I don’t get what her appeal is with her fans and her closet fans.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Amen! That’s why I feel that Lisa should sit this season out and come back for the following. I don’t think I’ll watch if Brandi is back. I can’t believe that OC (Shannon and Heather) is showing more glam than BH!

Take a bow VV. 🙂

Mel – i LOVE your idea …. I hope Lisa does that.

Good golly, give me strength. I’m bored and watching QVC. I just bought a microwave steamer cause I can’t live without it. … I’m turning the channel and stepping away lol

Haha. Ladebra yesterday they had one of my fav brands Philosophy on. I said to myself, “I’m not watching cuz I’ll buy something.” I watched it for 10 minutes then looked for something else to watch. I can get sucked into QVC & HSN. They’re kinda like cryptonite. 😉

• trudie says:

I watch them in bed at night. And make sure I leave my credit cards downstairs! They are so addictive.

Microwave steamer….sounds snazzy

• meneseela says:

I saw the most interesting product advertised. A video ad before a youtube film.
      The product is called POO-Purri and it claims to stop the bathroom stink from going #2. LOL.
      You spray the stuff onto the toilet water before you go…. the commercial was hysterical showing a prim woman in various embarrassing circumstances while she discusses it in a British accent.

24. OT: Need some advice. I have Travertine flooring. It is from Mexico. Honed but unfilled. I have been using the Hoover Floor Mate for many years and my 3rd machine is starting to die. Does anyone here use the Shark Steamer Mop? Does it work on stone? Feedback please.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi AzGirl! I had a housekeeper use that on my tiles and it left a huge residue throughout the floors. But I’d do a little research on the Shark Steamer Mop so that you purchase something that’ll help you out. She told me that the other tile floors she used it on left no residue. Btw, I wish I had a housekeeper! 😉

Hi All, I hope everyone had a good weekend. We went paddle boarding yesterday, we went to Hampton NH, brought a cooler and were beach bums for the day. Today we just hung out, I cleaned, did laundry, blah, blah, blah. Nothing exciting.

I wish something good was on tonight that we could chat about.

26. Anne says:

Hugh Jackman is hosting the Tony Awards — he usually puts on a good show.

High was funny with his handsome self. I’m assuming the beard is for a current role

BEARD is a funny word – I always think his wife has been his.

Not sure …. I still speculate. 👓👓

• Anne says:

I believe that Hugh is rehearsing for a play that will open on Broadway later this year. His co-star is the actress who will be playing Jenny Fraser in Outlander, which will premiere on Starz on August 9th. And no, I’m not stalking Hugh, but I am an avid Outlander fan (loved the books) and have been following the news about the filming of the seies.

28. lillybee says:

The Tonys gave me the most awful earworm, One Day More.

Back on the internet – new blog on Pompeii’s brothel