Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New York

RHNY S6E15

“Ten Gallon Spats”

The ladies are set to escape the city and venture into big sky country: Montana! After procuring a doctor’s note, Aviva opts out of the trip due to a sudden horse allergy and asthma condition that nobody is buying. The ladies hit the ground running in Montana, strapping on their designer boots and hats before heading out on a real-life cattle drive

_________________________

Let’s Chat!

_________________________

This entry was posted in New York. Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New York

1. Laineylainey says:

Howdy!

I’m cracking up at The People’s Couch. 😀

I missed PC-me and Kevin were very busy putting in our air conditioners-it’s hot as HELL in NY and it’s going to be hotter than HELL tomorrow…all the work is done and now it times to get Maggie showered and in bed…be back to watch NY in a few!

Damn take a freakin shot and carry your inhaler. Wuss ass hypochondriac Leg.

Sonja just wants to be “shocking”. I’ve never packed w=my GF showing each pair of underwear and giving an explanation on each pair.

There was the time Teresa forced Caroline and Al to sit through her modeling every bathing suit she brought to some trip, remember?

Watching Kut on E True Hollywood Story. Reality Ex-Wives. It was love at first sight she met the Count at a party.

Lu, Linda Hogan, the model that married Peter Brady, Courtney the slutty dressing girl that married Doug when she was 16. Interesting.

Anyone watching?? I see Powell changed the channel!!!

7. Cartwheels says:

I am LMAO at the face of utterly enjoyment in Ramona’s face when Kristen and Aviva were getting into it, that is why I can’t hate her, she gives me life in moments like this.

Aviva is probably lying but why is Kristen so hang up on this, count your losses, act like you believe her and be done with it. She is such a nagger.

Cartwheels I think Kristen doesn’t like to hear these lies. Leg has a doc appointment to show a GF. Kristen is not her teacher or her boss that she needs a doc note.

I don’t get why anyone cares that Aviva doesn’t want to go??? Who cares if she’s lying about the reason just be glad she won’t be there-she’s a pain in the ass!!!!

• Cartwheels says:

Exactly, take the doctors note as the perfect excuse and be done with it. Aviva would ruin the trip even further but I just have the feeling that Kristen is not happy unless she is nagging about something. Did you watch Ramona’s face? I am still LOL at her messiness.

I really don’t think they care. It’s the lying Leg is doing. They’ve never heard of this “asthma” before.

It’s easier for the veterans to accept Adiva’s lies than to arrange for a red carpet, marching band, and banners to greet her at the Montana airport. Not to mention, according to that photo, the HWs are planning on doing some shooting. I wouldn’t want to be standing near Adiva if she’s armed.

• Austin says:

Oh, please. Kristen is just trying to bring the drama. Since when is she so principled? If she was adverse to hearing lies, she’d probably divorce her husband.

Me too cartwheels. Just love my RaRa.
      She knows to calm down around aviva.

Kristen is Josh going to let his kids starve? Oh God. Don’t go then. Stay home.

• Cartwheels says:

This is so aggravating, if you don’t trust their own father to take care of them one way or another then what are you doing leaving? Is he going to do everything exactly the way she does it, of course not, he is going todo it his way, the kids will eat plenty of junk food and probably get a scratch knee or will go to bed without a shower. I just don’t get Kristen all.

E. Coming up is gonna be good w/Lu. She’ll talk about their problems while filming.

Everything w/Leg is disgusting and unacceptable when people call Leg on her sh*t

• Cartwheels says:

I would be happy with any excuse she gives so as long as she is absent but then again this is a reality tv show and not going to an scheduled trip is a huge deal and an unforgivable sin.

Lu says the divorce was amicable. He stays at her house in the Hamptons. They’re marriage was Rocky when the show started. They were separated a yr before they “separated” in public but she didn’t want it to play out on the show. So now I do believe that the rumors were true that Lu was out w/guys, getting drunk and dancing on tables.

12. chismosa™ says:

I don’t understand bravo giving time to Leg when she’s not going on the trip. Best way to get back at her is snip snip ✂️✂️On the cover shot of all the ladies and the intro.

Then persona non grata.
    Why the attention ??? Yuck.

Lu met Ross a mth after the divorce. Lu said she didn’t have sex w/Johnny Depp look a like. She and Ross are friends after they broke up. She says Ross needs someone he can have kids with. She’s already done that. Well wasn’t last season they were looking into having a baby? Well her mom already blew the secret out of the water that she had her tubes tide so was she lying to Ross just to keep him?

WWHL should be interesting w/funny ass Wanda Sykes and Patti Patti Labelle.

Sonja is pretty good wrangling cattle. 😉

Ramona….

Ramona is so freakin stuck up. Bring her a gallon of Pinot please.

I like that blue and white stripe halter Sonja had on in her TH.

Jill-If there’s a bear in any of these Montana episodes I’m out! I’ve had enough of bears! Lol!

A doctors note? Is this school?

And, what about the ‘doctor’ advising her to stay away from fresh clean air in favor of exhaust fumes in NYC?

21. Sam says:

Watching Aviva fake-use her inhaler is so funny! She’s totally doing it wrong.

22. kit9 says:

Holy hell, this woman is vicious.

Oooh Carole fans and Andy and his fans won’t like THIS!

She showed us who she was last year. Despicable.

How the saying goes “when someone shows you who they are ……?”

However that goes.

I think it’s something like when they show you who they are pay attention! You aren’t going to change them. Or something like that! Oprah used to say “listen to them”.

23. Jan (TexasTart) says: