Orange County Cast Blogs

RHOOC logo (2)Orange County S9E9 Cast Blogs

By HydrangeaHussy

Lizzie Rovsek – Lizzie Lends Her Support to Shannon

Lizzie begins with the Miss Santa Monica USA pageant.  She loves returning to the pageant world.  “It was a very fun time in my life and I think it’s very positive for young women who have the courage and drive to compete. Like I said in tonight’s episode, the women that compete are intelligent, driven and are using pageants as a stepping stone to further their career and life ambitions.”

She then addresses comments made about being a stay-at-home mom.  “I love being a mom. It is by far the best and most rewarding job on the planet! However, I found that just being a stay-at-home mom wasn’t enough for me.”  I think that whatever a woman decides to do, whether it be stay at home, go to work, or a combination, other women should support her decision.  “I work from home and I do have help a few days a week so I can oversee production and build my company, Sun Kitten Swimwear.”  She is also lucky to have a husband who is willing to help out.  “Christian is an absolutely incredible father. He is hands-on and loving and I am so blessed to be building my family with him. However, there are always times, as a mom, that I freak out. Christian is very laid-back and doesn’t worry about the same things that I do.”

Lizzie refrains from commenting on the other women, as she wasn’t involved this week.  I commend her for not falling into the trap of talking trash about the girls on her blog.  “I also want to add that my heart goes out to Shannon and her family. I think Shannon is a great person and it’s hard to see her going through such a tough time. Marriage is hard and it takes work.”

Heather Dubrow – “Tamra and I Can Finally Move Forward”

“I was really glad to be able to sit down with Vicki and clear the air. It surprises me to hear that Vicki feels “less than” around me because I admire her so much.”  I agree, it was odd to see Vicki expressing some insecurity when she is usually so confident.  Heather is glad that they cleared the air & are moving forward.

“I’ve gotten a lot of comments on social media about why I didn’t cancel Tamra’s segment on Good Day L.A. after the way she treated me at Shannon’s holiday party.”  Heather reiterates that she had no control over what guests appeared.  She was a guest host & the producers were in charge of booking.  “Secondly, even if I were the president of the network, I would never do that. Tamra is my friend. Period. Just because we have not been seeing eye-to-eye lately doesn’t change the baseline of our friendship.”  Good for Heather to not be petty & try to punish Tamra.  I’m not sure Tamra would have acted with the same class.

Heather then explains that, when she arrives at the studio, her time is managed by the producers.  “I was worried about changing into workout clothes for CUT Fitness’ segment. I had done that once before while co-hosting and it’s a VERY quick change. However I was worried that if I DIDN’T change into gym clothes that it would appear rude, as if I thought the workout would be so easy I didn’t have to change out of street clothes.”  I think she did the right thing by trying to change.  I also agree that 1.5 minutes isn’t a long time when you have microphones, etc to deal with.  “I was disappointed that Tamra kept saying how rude I was at the studio. I was busy doing my job, and I thought I was energetic and fun during their segment. What else should I have done?”  You can see the whole segment at myfoxla.com & make your own determination.

As for the meeting with Tamra: “I was SO tired of having these summit meetings with Tamra.”  That has to be exhausting!  “I thought our conversation was just going around in circles until Tamra brought up the issue of me talking to Eddie about having a baby. I felt terrible. I know I have discussed this in my blog already, but at the time I thought I was being helpful. It was a bad decision and I am truly sorry.”  Heather is glad that they discussed what was really going on & moved forward.  As for Shannon, “Shannon had talked so much about her marital problems since we met that I wasn’t necessarily surprised to hear Tamra tell me what was going on with her and David, but I was still sad for her.”  It’s not like Shannon & David’s issues were secret – she put them on TV!

Shannon Beador – Shannon’s “Aha Moment” About David

Is it just me that is getting tired of Shannon whining about her marital problems?  “This is a tough episode for me to watch. I have been very open about the state of my marriage and how I want more.”  She certainly has!  There’s a reason we now call her Over-Sharing-Shannon.  She wants us to know that she doesn’t think of herself as a victim & doesn’t blame David for the distance between them.  “In fact, today, I take most of the responsibility it is happening. I thought if I complained enough, that something would finally click within David and he would “see the light” and make our relationship a big priority in his life.”  I may not have years of marriage under my belt, but even I can tell that was a bad idea.  “Watching the show has knocked sense into me about the clock I need to keep. I am glad that you get to see one of my “A-ha!” moments. It literally hit me in my interview that I need to change my clock as a first step to improving my marriage.”  I can’t believe that it took her this long to realize that.

“I never told her that David and I were splitting up or even discussing it. I never gave her a copy of the email he sent to me. It was never said in the email that David wanted a divorce and I am disappointed that Tamra would even make that inaccurate statement about such a serious topic. You see in the previews that it might not have been the best decision to confide in Tamra.”  Ya think?!?  Have you not seen a past episode?  Shannon goes on to say how disappointed she was to see Tamra gossiping about her with Heather.

“I also am frustrated with the drinking comments. While I absolutely enjoy a cocktail, I do not drink vodka straight. Last week you finally see that I order a Grey Goose neat, but also a large sparkling water. I mix the two together. I usually get two to three drinks from my one shot of vodka. Enough about a drinking problem!”

Finally, Shannon says that she has only spoken to the group about wanting to spend more time with her husband.  “I am far from a “sad soul.” All marriages go through rough patches.”  I still question her decision to put her rough patch on national TV.

Vicki Gunvalson – Vicki Sides with Heather on This One

“Sorry I’ve been skipping a few weeks here and there -– life seems to be too busy to sit down and write anything.”  Vicki tells us that Mike & Briana’s young half-brother was killed in an accident two weeks ago.  Thoughts & prayers are with them & their families.  I cannot imagine how awful it would be to lose someone so young.

“Tonight you see the big reveal of the new baby. Baby #2 should be arriving around July 11th if not sooner. It was so much fun for Briana and Ryan to bring over the box with the color of the balloons in it for the gender reveal.”  I think it was cute that they all found out the gender together!  “Briana is on modified bed rest right now and I’ve been fortunate enough to go back and forth to OKC every three weeks to help out as much as I can with Troy and to see her and Ryan. I have really come to like Oklahoma and the people are really great so again, my apologies if I offended any of you.”

Moving on to Tamra & Heather’s fight, “This Good Day LA situation with Heather and Tamra is just silly to me. I mean, really!”  Vicki doesn’t see why Tamra is so upset.  “If Heather works out at a gym in Newport (which is nowhere near Tamra’s gym), why can’t she have that gym on to showcase their workout? Why does Heather owe Tamra a “free commercial” to CUT Fitness when she doesn’t even work out there?”  Exactly what I was thinking!  “It’s a GIFT to be able to be on a show like Good Day LA and the fact Heather did tell Tamra that she wanted to put her on eventually then Tamra should have said “thank you!” I’m sorry, Tamra, if you’re upset with this one, but sincerely I don’t think you had any place to be mad at Heather.”  Am I really agreeing with Vicki?  Never thought that day would come!

“This email that David sent to Shannon just makes me sad. I don’t blame Shannon for sharing this information with Tamra because that’s what girls do.”  Vicki empathizes with Shannon, seeing some of herself & Don in them.  “For David to share his feelings with Shannon as he did, he probably felt they were just going to stay between them. My heart breaks for David and Shannon and I hope they are able to get their marriage back on track for the sake of their family.”

______________________________

This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

82 Responses to Orange County Cast Blogs

First day of summer🎉 Days start getting shorter from here on out. Hope everyone is doing something fun today. Hey Boston hope the job fair was productive for you. Oh, Powell I downloaded the app to participate in Rising Star! Now if I can just stay awake!

Mem I am going to try to finish the project I started last weekend. I got to the “let’s make a big mess before everything get straight part” and it’s driving me crazy 😜

Good morning ladebra-it is a beautiful day in NY!! I’m having Annabelle’s graduation party today (middle school) and I’m so happy the weather is perfect!
      Enjoy the day all!! ☀️☀️☀️

Hi there LaDebra! We had a double date last night, it was fun (dinner out) with people from our neighborhood. We both are empty nesters now. Tonight we are playing dominoes with two other couples. Shd be fun. Hubby is out running errands, I’m sitting here, surfing the net and reading the newspaper. Hope you have a great day!

Bite your tongue. None of that talk. LOL ladebra. If you and I can stay awake to participate in Rising Star. 😌 It looks like it’s going to be fun.

Bucket List. I am going to stay overnight in a castle, visit Isle of Skye, see the Highlands and visit Inverness, see the Military Tatoo in Edinburgh.

Gorgeous

• PJ says:

My husband and I are going there, how beautiful. Can’t wait.

That would be fun.

This picture hasn’t loaded for me all day since earlier. I’m sad!

Scotland is on my bucket list.

There’s this very old, beautiful embossed astrology book I have that under each sign lists cities and countries associated with that sign for some reason. I don’t know how they figure it out — and Scotland is under mine. I’m sure id love it. Not hot, a lot of water, moody artists haunting the lands. LOL

This is very weird Chissie, but it doesn’t load for me now either. I went to teir timeline to tweet it to you, and it’s not there! Maybe they deleted it… Which is weird. It’s a mystery!

3. LaineyLainey says:

So I finally finished seasons 1-6 of “Mad Men” on Netflix. So great. I miss Peggy. Weird how I grow attached to TV SHOWS!!!! Now I’m binge watching all of season 1 of “house of Cards”….loving it! I stayed up til 4am watching it,….bad, bad, bad. But the show is…you guessed it,…good, good, good.

4. LaineyLainey says:

Great blog, HH. I’m not watching, but from what I’ve read here, it seems production was trying to make Heather the bad guy,….but as is often the case, Heather is coming off as more likeable. Hard to believe, since it was Heather’s cake kiniption that made me finally stop watching OC.,

So no more OC or Ny For me. Miami isn’t coming back or I’d still be watching that one….that was my fave. I haven’t decided if I’ll be watching Nj.

How many of these shows are y’all still watching?

NY, ATL, BH and OC. I wish Miami was back. That wasn’t bad. Just didn’t get the ratings. I quit NJ 3 seasons ago and if JZ comes back to NY I’m out. It more than likely won’t happen but NY isn’t doing so well so who knows what they might pull

Good morning (early evening here). Things didn’t go well for Italy last night during the soccer game – people are holding their breath a little. The music party is still going on – we’re listening to the band warm up – unfortunately they started playing just as a bride was entering a nearby church and the church bells were pealing “here comes the bride.” Rude.

New blog on the Odyssey and the Aeolians http://wp.me/p4kxEH-fx

I don’t feel sorry for the dummies who scheduled a wedding when they knew full well the WC was on.

It’s akin to scheduling a Sunday night wedding on Super Bowl Sunday here.
      I was going for Italy big time.

Good afternoon everyone. I hope your Saturday is going well. 😭 My DVR in my basement said goodbye. It’s kaput. The hard drive went out. ALL of my taped soaps, OB, The Bomb Girls, a couple of movies, and other shows lost! Lost I tell you. Let’s have a moment of silence. 😵 😨 So how’s your day going? 😀
    And my fellow DirecTV subscribers. Did you know the sale went thru and AT&T are now the owners of DirecTV? I hope customer service doesn’t suffer.

7. kit9 says:

Ok, this is weird. I started the write up for Brandi’s podcast on THurs and picked up on Friday, should have had it done for Sat but got hung up. Really wish I’d finished it because now it’s disappeared from her podcast1 page. Hmm. I really doubt they took it down for her comments about her son. All the other crap she’s said? But, I don’t know, maybe. Bravo didn’t ax the scene from OC with Dubrow calling his 4 yo. daughter a bi*ch. Could someone go to the site and see if it comes up for them?

Nevermind, I see someone else mentioned the podcast has been taken down. Hmm, I’ll keep checking and download it this time if the repost it.

Kit maybe they realized she went to far. Or what if Eddie threatened to sue them?

I was just about to post what I did have, which included of the some stuff about her son, and I checked and the podcast is back up. I’m going to finish it now before it disappears again!

Ok, this is funny-in my first write up, I have her calling her son an a**hole and a dick. But, listening to it again, now, the a**hole is bleeped out and the dick is gone but her saying f*ck later, isn’t. lol.

Kit I can’t wait to read this!!
      I know some tabs had the info out yesterday so maybe you could get the real bleeped out words from some things online —-

Good work!

Oh gosh I got it working. The reboot button didn’t work but unplugging it to reboot it worked. YES!!!!! 😁🙌👍

9. vilzvet says:

I feel like we hardly ever saw Joe’s father on the show, definitely more Teresa’s parents. Too young to pass.

10. jezzibel says:

I’m currently watching the 3d season of RHOC on Hulu+ , its the season we get introduced to Tammy Sue, and holy crap she has not aged well at all. Simon looks the same, like he hasn’t aged at all since their introduction.

11. Cartwheels says:

Kit, I am kinda glad you didn’t get to that part where she talks about her son, I can understand her thinking about him in those terms and even saying them if she was really mad, in the heat of the moment , why I can’t understand is her need to share this with the world, why?
    Seven year old boys don’t or shouldn’t have this sexual behavior or even thoughts , is Brandi so thick in the brain that she doesn’t realize this will have an immediate (and future) impact in her son’s life? What about kids parties? What about the simple act of playing around, if my little daughter was friends with Brandi’s son I would not get my eyes away from her and from him, I would be second thinking if I can turn my back without this boy trying to get to second base with my little girl, there would be no more playing dates without my direct supervision, kids do crazy things and most of the time there is no sexual innuendo attached to it, but after this statements from Brandi how can this boy even have the benefit of the doubt?
    I am thinking and hoping that the father acted quickly using whatever legal means necessary and that is why the podcast is down. First she blabbed informations about her father, then about her sister and now her son? When will this end? She can blab about herself all she wants, nothing will ever surprise me anymore, but why this need to embarrassed her immediate family members? Has she not learned her lesson after she had to eat crawl and begged for her father’s forgiveness? Her constant need to be relevant with any outrageous crap she can come up with must be exhausting for all people around her.

That woman ain’t right in the head.

• PJ says:

This is not a defense of Brandi, but I ask if any of you have ever walked by a school at recess? I have and the things that come out of those innocent little darlings mouths is quite shocking, and they don’t hang around with Brandi. Little boys should not have sexual thoughts but children have so much exposure to things these days and the reality is that they do have the exposure and thoughts. My hairdresser has told me things she has seen children that age doing and she still has young kids and was shocked. I don’t know if Brandi was kidding trying to be funny or controversial or if she was telling the truth. I do know that I don’t read her books or listen to her podcasts and there is no way I ever would. But it confuses me that people that think she is horrible do all these things and then comment endlessly about her. If people really think she is so bad then why not just ignore her?

Hi PJ, long time no see. Hope you are well.

• PJ says:

Hi there I’ve been wondering how you were, I hope everything is good. Actually I hurt my back for the second time and now have to find out if I need surgery or something else.

I am well, thanks. So sorry to hear about your back injury. Keep us posted on what’s decided Re surgery. It’s so stressful to live with pain. Hang in there!

• Cartwheels says:

Seven year old kids? Second base? I don’t think so, but maybe her child has, I mean Brandi makes o secret of bringing guys to her house and even takes and post pictures of them lying on her children’s bed so maybe this boy has seen things way above his age. My point is that if my little daughter would be this boy’s friend there would be absolutely no way that I would allow her to be alone with her based on these statements. I can understand Brandi talking about him and his behavior, and ever saying that he is way different than his older brother and will be a lover boy but to go into detail about how he has a fifth year old GF and had gotten to second base with many of his friends IMO is way too much information. I do not look for any information about her, I was perusing the daily mail and it was there so I came here to see if anybody has seen it and checked the blog from yesterday , I was appalled, I do think that Brandi does and say things on purpose to create controversy , there is no difference for her whether the attention is good or bad, she just wants the attention and she has said so herself , but it is still surprising to me that she doesn’t spare anybody, not even her family from this, usually I can overlook a lot of trashy behavior when it involves only the person at hand but when it involves the children I have a harder time letting it go.

• WasLurking says:

Exactly!

And who knows if he hasn’t seen Brandi w/a guy(s) in a sexual manner.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Cartwheels, I think Brandi will stop blabbing about personal things when she spills on the wrong person and they either sue/blackball her. There is definitely something wrong with her need for constant (good/bad) attention.

• Cartwheels says:

I thought the heartache of having her father not speaking to her would have been a lesson, but I guess not, she is her worst enemy, nothing is off limits not even her children,

• jezzibel says:

she is going to wind up like Vicki if she not careful, those kids are going to start freezing her out of their life events when they get old enough and fed up with her blabbing their intimate details to everyone. She might live in the public eye, but they don’t have to.

What is the info on her sister? I’ll google

I know the father and the pot

This if anything , makes me more intrigued to watch ST(e)D-ddie’s show on vh1

• Cartwheels says:

When she revealed that her sister had been molested and she was jealous that she wasn’t. Big backlash.

Oh yes – I remember the molesting thing but not that it was her sister— thanks cartwheels!

My gosh this woman

It is so sad about Joe G’s dad but I still don’t get why Juicy never was a citizen? Yes, he was born in Italy so were his parents still on a visa? What about Joe brother and sister?

Very sad. I don’t understand why he’s nev become a citizen either. I’m kinda confused. Tre & Joe’s parents met in the hospital right? Was that in Italy?

I don’t get it will never get it don’t understand it.
      My parents came to this country with like 100-500$ ea.- and knew they HAD TO LEARN ENGLISH (so I agree with Yolanda/BH’s stance, sorry/ my mother knew it already- and they both refused to speak anything but English)- and they were super excited to have their citizenship here.
      Dual passports maybe but American full on – citizens. Don’t GET IT!

What this country afforded them —-

I wonder if the elder Giudice was the financial example set to his son. But we havent heard of anything.

I really hope Teresa has a good gastroenterologist. The ulcers

My inlaws were the same way! In their day-you had to learn English to even take the citizenship classes and tests.

My father in laws situation was a little different-he had asylum. #castroproblems

My MIL didn’t become a full citizen for almost 20 years. But she had her green card and YES she paid her taxes! 🙂 Youre a legal resident if you have a green card. That’s probably what the giudices and joe have. His brother and sister were born here so they are citizens.

Sooooooooo I hope the Giudice elders paid taxes all these years – or else why would Joe think he could run these schemes.

Our Cuban “aunt” was over today. Yes, we know many that came over for asylum. My mom met most of them all working at Iberia.
          Sad. But they are a great people ! And hopefully mostly pay taxes LOL 😉

Hey peeps. Has anyone watched Cry Wolfe on ID Investigation? I’m watching. This guy asks the private investigator Wolfe to find out if a woman he’s been dating for 3 mths is cheating on him cuz the GF never lets him come into her apartment, she goes missing for days. Yes never had sex w/her. The investigator finds out the GF us actually a guy undergoing sexual reassignment surgery. 😱😱 DAMN!! 😉

14. chismosa™ says:

ASHY- congrats to Annabelle-y—-
    That’s wonderful and I hope you had a wonderful day!

I hope regents went well???
    😘😘🌈🌈

Long long long ago. Iguana Devil the JJ blogger tweeted she was investigating Ken and Lisa and she claimed she had some damaging information about them. This happened when the Brandi and Lisa feud started. Iguana never published such findings and/or blogged about them. I don’t know what stopped her.
    I wonder wonder if Iguana is tipping TT. Something 👃 about all the recent stories and interest that TT has for Lisa…something really really smells….

The only thing Iguana investigates is the price of booze in LA.

I don’t think she’s tipping off another blogger-she’d never do that. Tamara always writes about the legal stuff-I think that’s her pet interest.

My guess is she made it up.

VV I have to say I agree that TTs interest after not much is weird. She always says she knows nothing about the west coast shows. So it’s weird.

I’m witchoo

Boston!!!!! Just read you went for an interview. Hope everything went fine.
    Fingers crossed

Good luck Boston.

Vv here’s hoping crossed fingers is a new emoji to come alone with the middle finger. Can’t wait to flip you the 🐤when they come out 😹
      (Jill will get most of them I’m sure 🙊)

Didn’t know where to put this so Ill put it here. Brandi will never quit saying crazy things because she has a strong army of people who defend her. Everyone else in her mind is a “hater”. She still has a job, multiple jobs actually so there’s no real consequences for anything. Why change?

The only thing that will sink her is if she turned on her army. Made fun of them or pissed one of them off. And even then it would have to be the right one, since I think it’s a follow the leader situation.

I never understand how she has like 200+ likes on her demented musings on twitter.
      Are these purchased fans??? It’s shocking

I find interesting that Camille Grammer started to follow TT. Camille recently started to follow an account that is bashing Lisa. I don’t trust her. You don’t go from Devil to Saint in one year. She’s fake. I love her fashion style, I am sorry she’s gone through a lot these past few years. The bottom line is that sheds snake and she was sways a little jelly of Lisa’s popularity.
    TT also started to follow a couple of Brandi’s friends on Twitter.

• Cartwheels says:

I never bought Camille’s redemption either, for me the real Camille has always been the one from season 1. With that being said I liked the fact that Camille was the only one strong enough to peel the first layer of Brandi’s lies when it came to the surrogacy, whether she did it to go against Lisa I am not sure, but the fact is that if it wasn’t for Camille nobody would have found out how twisted Brandi really was making up a lawsuit and IMO revealing the true nature of Brandi and Lisa manipulation and conniving ways when they want to get rid of someone they don’t like.
      I want evil, manipulative and conniving season 1 Camille to return, that Camille is the only one who can match Lisa’s level of manipulation , Brandi is a trash box hooker who can’t be taken seriously, Yolanda will not go frontal against her because of Mohammed, Kyle is spineless, so if anybody can take Lisa to task that is Camille, but I doubt she will come back, she is happy with her redemption and probably will just stay in the sidelines.

Match Lisa? She accused Lisa of not owning SUR! How did that accusation work for her. She is a snake and manipulative but not very smart in my book.
        Kyle is just as manipulative. She just takes the “victim” approach.

I wonder if the allegations against the boyfriend beating her are true ? I know he’s counter suing or suing for defamation …..

Oh, Chismo! I don’t want to go there… The only ones that know for sure are she and her ex boyfriend.

19. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hello everyone. I hope you’re having a good Sunday. OMG did you see Orphan Black?!?! 😱😱😱 Clone men?!?! 😱😱😱 Shibonne, What’s his name & Castor alliance?!?!😱😱😱 Sarah, Allison, Casima & Helena have a baby sister?!?!?😱😱😱 Helena kidnapped?!?!😱😱😱 S3 is going to be so so good. So many answers needed.