Brandi Glanville Podcast 25

brandi-glanville-unfiltered

Brandi Glanville Podcast 25

by Kit9

Interesting note: I started this recap when this podcast was first posted. In it, I wrote that she called her son an a**hole and a dick. But, it was taken down, edited, and reposted. Now, the a**hole is bleeped and the dick has been taken out but her saying f*ck later and repeatedly isn’t. Since only the stuff about the name calling her son was altered, I wonder if Eddie didn’t request the changes. Imagine the field day kids might have with that….”your own mother thinks you’re a dick!”. Or maybe even Brandi herself after getting a look at the RO piece about her comments with commentary by a shrink saying she’s a lousy parent.

Podcast 25

Actor Jake Lacy. Has new film, Obvious Child, coming out soon. Jack has two boys, 12 and 14 so, naturally (did I say ‘naturally’? I meant, unnaturally), Brandi asks if they are gay (WTeffityF?). He says they are gay with each other and Brandi says incest isn’t best (hey, who says she has no boundaries?!). Brandi mentions she has a son named Jake, which she claims is the best name in the world. She says her Jake is “a complete a**hole but we love him”. Lacy says a lot of 7 yo’s are a**holes. Brandi says she’ll ask Jake for a hug and he’ll say no. He’ll also brazenly admit he lied then flash his dimples, she laughs.

Jake says that’s “dark” and shows her son has an “awareness that he did something wrong and is just rubbing it your face”. Brandi used to lie and be an a**hole when she was young and her mother says Jake is payback to Brandi for the hell she put her through. Brandi says she’s already booking rehab for Jake. She says she’ll be talking to him and he’ll interrupt and say he’s “taking five”. And, she told him, “we’re having a conversation and you’re seven, you’re not taking five!”

Jake will also sing some song to her that goes, “I’d have one less problem without you” (sorry, but, ROFL! at that one). Brandi says, “I’m like, go fuck yourself!”  She says he doesn’t realize that she puts the food on the table, that she pays for “everything” (she really shouldn’t say she used to lie, past tense). But, she says, he doesn’t care and that he tells her he has “better shoes at his dad’s house, anyway” (HOLY crap, burn!). She then says her other son, Mason, is awesome and really sweet and has a conscience. He doesn’t lie and kisses her when she asks.

She claims Jake already has ex girlfriends, plural, one much older than him – a 5th grader while Jake’s in first grade.  She says “he’s basically gotten to second base” with a lot of girls. “It’s a problem”, she says. Yeah, I’m not buying this. I think she activated the patented Brandi Exaggerator Machine. A fifth grader with a first grader? I just can’t see it. And, I think she’s kidding about the 2nd base part. Simply because it’s so absurd.

But, for eff’s sake, really Brandi? I wouldn’t be surprised if someone at his school doesn’t look into it because they may have to since there have been crazy cases of very young kids engaging in sex on school grounds. And, where else would this have happened? I don’t think 1st graders have dances. Can you imagine it resulting in her son having to be questioned about this?

Brandi talks about how someone, some guy, in the studio, hates her, gives her dirty looks. Some wrestler named Goldberg?  Brandi says he hates her.  They talk about Jake’s movie and career. He talks about how proud his mom was when he got his first job on Guiding Light and Brandi says she hopes she feels that way about Jake one day (I bet Jake hopes for the same about her).

Guest: “Sexpert”, Dr. Emily Morse. She cohosts Loveline. Brandi has been on a couple times and she shocked the guys with her raunchiness.  Ok, lots of graphic sex talk ensues. Ugh. Talk of blow jobs, loose ball sacks and penises leaning to the left. Brandi says some guys love going down on girls and are totally into it, others aren’t. Brandi says giving a blowjob is a job. Brandi says what she wants to do in bed depends on how drunk she is. In her opinion, Jewish guys don’t “eat pussy”, because, maybe, “it’s not Kosher” (Groan. Not just a lame joke but I’m pretty sure she’s said it before). The Dr, who is Jewish, disagrees.

They talk about sex on the first date. The Dr. doesn’t recommend it. She likes the anticipation. Brandi slept with Eddie the first night they met and then for the next two nights and then they got married, according to Brandi. Brandi wants to talk threesomes. She thinks they’re best when they happen organically…drinks one night, making out with your girlfriend, you’re all in bed (you know, like you do!). Brandi says her Jewish girlfriends are more uptight, sexually. The Dr., again, disagrees.

Brandi travels with a Brookstone vibrator. Brandi says she uses it on a low setting because she doesn’t get desensitized to what a man can do (someone kill me). The Dr. says it’s Masturbation Month (ok). Brandi says a former boyfriend she dated, constantly masturbated. Brandi says she likes a man who is in touch with his feminine side but who isn’t gay. She says she was dating a man recently and she suspected he was gay and flat out asked him “if he sucked dick”.

S&M. Brandi says she likes it a little bit rough but not too much. The Dr. says women want to be “taken” by a man but not too rough – yet later says women like to be thrown against a wall. Brandi introduces the world to the brilliance of her cereal theory about men (I won’t burden you with it. You’re welcome). Brandi recently advised a girlfriend of hers to not let her crazy side out too soon in her relationship or she’ll scare him away. And, cause it’s Brandi, she gives the woman’s name and specifics. How she freaking maintains friendships is beyond me.

Talk of impotence, delayed ejaculation, premature ejaculation, masturbation. My god, how much of this to go? 20 min? 20 min?! How freaking long is this show? Omg, it’s an hour, 20! Oh, hell no. Screw this, I’m done, Kit out.

_________________________

Tonight on Bravo

Kandi’s Wedding Episode 4

With Kandi and Todd’s wedding only a few days away, Kandi finally sends Todd the daunting pre-nup and requests him to sign it. Concerned that he might not be protected by the pre-nup, Todd seeks the advice of a lawyer who shocks Todd when he advises him not to sign. The clock is ticking and wedding guests have started to arrive in Atlanta. Unaware of how serious the pre-nup situation is becoming, Todd and Kandi’s friends continue planning parties for the bride and groom to celebrate their last night of being single. Kandi’s bachelorette party is a fun girls night with outrageous entertainment hand delivered by Phaedra.  Over at Bar One, Todd’s bachelor party gets a little out of control with Todd nearly breaking the “party rules” Kandi had laid out for him. During the wedding rehearsal, things take a turn for the worse when Todd tells Kandi about his reservations with signing the pre-nup leading to a heated argument, and a division between Kandi and Todd that no one saw coming less than 24 hours before the wedding.

_________________________

Watch What Happens Live with Kandi & Joyce

_________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast. Bookmark the permalink.

173 Responses to Brandi Glanville Podcast 25

1. I’m FIRST!!!
    Brandi is going to lose custody of her kids. I hope Eddie was at his lawyer’s office the day after this aired!

Good morning Story and everyone. I hope you had a great weekend and that you have a great day. 😌

2. NMH says:

I am gobsmacked that podcast is still going on. How delusional must a person be not to realize how bad she is making herself look by her behavior? You are a saint for even attempting to listen to that dreck. I had to stop back at # 2 before she really got comfortable.

Kit said “I’m done. Kit out.”. I don’t know how you stayed as long as you did Kit. You must not have taken those shots I told you to take. You needed to be drunk to listen to that crazy lady. 😀

• jezzibel says:

so how soon until she has produced some sob-story, to get people to pity her, after this latest foot-in-mouth-episode? She is nothing if not predictable

• Anne says:

Kit deserves a medal and a round of applause for listening. Even accounting for B’s propensity to exaggerate, the stories about Jake’s behavior are disturbing. I’m not a clinician, but I worked in the public mental health and child welfare system and the description of his behavior, particularly the sexual behavior would raise red flags. Again, B is known to exaggerate, so it is hard to know whether there is truth in anything that she says.

• jezzibel says:

especially with crazy s**t like what happened to this poor kid http://moms.popsugar.com/6-Year-Old-Labeled-Sex-Offender-32939814 I could see Eddie flipping his fig if she got their kid labled as a sex offender

• Cartwheels says:

At this point and after all is set and done i am questioning Eddie more than I do Brandi, she is obviously an unstable, hypersexualized, emotionally stunt woman who when left to her own devices will auto destruct herself, why is Eddie not doing anything about it? He needs to do something, I am not sure the judge will change custody because that is a very difficult way to go but maybe an order to stop her from even mentioning her children on this podcast.

• Anne says:

Sometimes children who behave in the way that B describes are acting out because they have been molested. Again, given B’s history of exaggeration and sexualization of just about anything, it is hard to know what has really happened. Either way — it is worrisome.

• dickens says:

Just because she loves them doesn’t mean she knows how to parent them.
      It’s a different scenario, but OJ also loved Nicole. 😦

Great point.

I’ve always said the mother is not necessarily the best parent to raise a child sometimes kids are just better off with the father. She is a prime example of when the kids really would be better off with the father and the mother taking parenting classes and in counseling for mental health issues.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Someone will be jelly for sure and her name starts with a B.

• MelTheHound says:

I thought Morris and Kenny were no longer friends…

• Cartwheels says:

I thought at the end of the night they hugged it out. Not sure how it went at the reunion but it seemed to me that they were okay.

• MelTheHound says:

I am being snarky about these shows in general…

• jezzibel says:

remember guys are different about conflict than women, they can battle it out, and for them its done and over with…when women fight, its the all or nothing beyond the end of time, scorched earth,our children’s children will carry on this grudge, type of deal. We are much more vicious about our fights then guys.

• Cartwheels says:

What I said before, Kyle is either spineless or she has been through so much with her mother and sister that nothing is ever a big deal anymore and she can turn the other cheek like a pro. Spineless.

Or maybe the drama is just for the show ( a quasi fiction) and she isn’t really at war with anyone in real life. Maybe?

• Anne says:

I’m beginning to think that all of the drama last season on BH was scripted. Not sure whether I will keep watching.

• MM in OC says:

Kyle is all about the fame. I wonder if she’s just to the point where she says, “If I can’t beat them, join them”.

Oh Kit, you poor thing. Ugh.
    So is Joana Krupa joining BH? That would make it unwatchable, but I wouldn’t put it past Bravo.

Rob says all comments are removed from Bravo blogs lol. I’m not interested enough to check 😦

7. iceNfire says:

OT Orphan Black’s season finale was so good! Why can’t they work everyday like those soap opera actors do?

Ice😱😱 OMG!! Shibonne, What’s his name & Castor in an alliance?!?!😱😱😱 Helena kidnapped?!?!😱😱😱 Men clones?!?! Sarah, Casima, Allison & Helena have a little sister?!?!😱😱😱 S3 so many answers to get. 👍👍

• My mind was totally blown – the only thing I can say is WOW! I am so sad GOT, Fargo and OB are over and now I am only left with NY housewives which I totally forgot to watch last week because it has gotten pretty forgetable and I am hardly watching Bravo at all.

You guys have a good week! 5 days to go before arctic circle – go polar bears! Back to packing…

• Oh and Kit, I think you should get hazard pay for listening to that tramp, I couldn’t even force myself to read most of what you wrote let alone listen. Yucky is the word I can think of!

• iceNfire says:

There is a new show premiering tonight at 9 p.m. called Rising Star. It sounds like Idol but the guide says that the viewers will be the judges.
            Also, coming to BBCAmerica is a new show called Intruders. Looks creepy and scary but it doesn’t start til August 23rd
            Under The Dome begins Monday at 9 p.m. on cbs. and Big Brother starts Wednesday at 9 p.m. on cbs

Thank you and that’s with me bailing out with 20 minutes to go!

8. disgrazia4 says:

Ugh!! Thanks for listening to that drivel for all of us Kit9, it couldn’t have been easy. Brandi is officially gross and embarrassing. She needs to take that botox and cheekfiller money and direct it toward some classes and get herself educated. What an embarrassment to women, mothers, and grownfolks in general everywhere!!

Thinking about these women, I think Heather Dubrow should be moved to the BH franchise and let Joanna loose on Tamra in OC!! What a shakeup that would be. At least Tamra could abandon her, I’m now a fake cryer story line LOLOL!!! 😀

Brandi is a classless douchebag. I hope & pray her days in the spotlight are very close to the end. And I hope she falls hard.

What child knows what 2nd base is? Why is that subject even being discussed in her household? She’s either a pathological liar or mental. I’m guessing a little of both with alcoholism in the mix. She shouldn’t be a mother.

👍👍 Yes mam we all agree with you. 😃

Didn’t you hear? She’s a professional comedienne!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Boston, how did the job fair go? If you reported elsewhere tell me where to go (be nice lol.)

• boston02127 says:

Hi Barb, It went as well as far as I could tell, it was nothing like I thought it would be. It was so crowded. I brought 20 copies of my resume and left with 9. One woman gave me some good advice, we talked for about 15 minutes. I stayed the whole time because they had a raffle for a $50 gas card but I didn’t win. But I felt good when I left. I’m going to do some mail outs this week.

I think Brandi’s seen Jake get attention from girls and the rest is pure Brandi exaggeration with a big dose of Brandi’s infantile habit of sexualizing everything. Add a dash of her seeming constant need for shock attention and you have claims of her 7 yo having a harem of ex gf’s and claims of 2nd base with multiple girls. Brandi constantly talks about how she can sexualize anything, always saying her friends tell her this. She said it twice in this podcast, alone. But, that she can’t control when it comes to her first grader son is insane, absolutely.

• disgrazia4 says:

That sounds about right for our intrepid Exaggerator. Brandi never heard a tale that she couldn’t reduce to pulp in the retelling and that includes her own observances. Luckily, no one cries Wolf louder than she so we will be assured front row seats to her next twitter breakdown. A mind is truly a terrible… and annoying thing to waste. :/

• MM in OC says:

I agree, Brandi is prone to exaggeration. It’s just so sad that she had to bring the kids into it.

It’s insane she can’t control her sexualization of everything even when talking about her 7 yo child!

So kit how many shots did you have before you dived in? Our Angel 👼of Mercy. 😃 👍

12. Orson says:

So, let’s put together the Champion RH team. One from each franchise. Okay, Tamra and Brandi are definitely in. Kenya? Ramona? Johanna? And of course, DC’s Michaela.

13. kit9 says:

Oh, geez, anyone else going to watch this US soccer match? I fear humiliation.

14. Cartwheels says:

Omg this last three minutes of the soccer match USA vs Portugal are about to give me a heart attack

15. Cartwheels says:

😦 Portugal just scored and the game I sober, so not fair

• Cartwheels says:

Crap, the game is over not sober.

That was worse than a humiliating blowout. Just awful.

• lillybee says:

We still have a chance. It is not over until it is over.

Yeah that was anything but humiliating. The US did well.
        For group of death, well.

It’s not Netherlands scoring 6 goals against the world champs – that’s humiliating !

lol, yes, this was a different kind of pain, a freaking heartbreaker! I was prepared for loss, even a big one, I saw our first game. We were very lucky to get out with a draw-we did not play well for the majority of that game. So, versus the #4 team in the world who have the best player in the world, I was just hoping at most for a draw. But, we were winning! Winning! Right up until the last seconds. Ugh, a killer! I may need therapy..lol!

You get it ….. That’s how it is my house. Screams and heart attacks. Too much.

GERMANY next …..

Ronaldo – he performed better in the club this yr- not great at WC
            And Messi was vice versa.
            So exciting.

16. iceNfire says:

So, nobody is watching Kandi’s Wedding? Are you all chatting in a secret group and forgot to include me? *pfft*

• boston02127 says:

I’m not watching. I’m so tired of her wedding and Atlanta. But I still heart u!!!!

Julie Chen????!!

I’m going to watch this —– just not yet.
      As ridiculous as it truly is. Why is Todd so aghast at the prenup I do want to know

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Drama for the show.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good morning Chismosita! I am 15 minutes in Kandi’s Wedding and I do not get why in the event that Kandi passes, why Todd wouldn’t get something? Maybe this is what Mama Joyce was scared about? Also, her assets are covered and if he makes money during the marriage and they later divorce, she can get half? Huh? It does sound like all the drama is for the show, but you shouldn’t have to sign a prenup in 2 days, it should be weeks.imo

Yes Foxy those two points were odd. She tried to explain a bit on WWH.

For such a successful businesswoman I don’t understand rushing the wedding planing. I’d be having a panic attack.
          I agreed with Todd when he said things were so rushed.
          Though Kandi did clarify that she gave him the prenup weeks earlier.

Drama like Barb said but 48 hrs isn’t enough time. Kandi’s been talking about a pre-nup from the beginning of ATL. It should have been ready and to Todd no later than a month before the wedding. Certain things Kandi is on time for like biz but somethings she does st the last minute. Not fair to Todd. And Randy was NeNe’s divorce attorney, pre-nup attorneys, Porsha’s divorce attorney and now Todd’s pre-nup attorney. Shoot ShebySheree should have hired Randy instead of Phadera.

Oops. But ShebySheree would have had to pay Randy.

Powell Kandi clarified she gave him the prenup much earlier he just never got the bravo reality tv Atlanta based attorney in time.

17. chismosa™ says:

Hi all – trying to stay off online bc I don’t want to know about the game just yet but can anyone tell me is Kandi’s show 1 and 1/2 hr??
    Or is the WWH not live and added to it?

Is WWH actually live tonight?

• Cartwheels says:

I think it was pre recorded , the regular show was an hour and WWHL 30 minutes.

Thanks Cartwheels – I appreciate it!

They try to sneak in these things to the HWs. So funny.
        I’ll tell if WWH is live by any current events if Andy mentions anything.

18. chismosa™ says:

Kit thank you for the recap can’t wait to read!

19. Waiting for my boyfriends….Joe Manganiello and Alexander Skarsgård!!!!! TRUE BLOOD!!!!

Thank you Kyle Richards for keeping my dislike for you alive.

Happy Monday! I’m trying to see my glass half full this morning. I swear it takes awhile on Monday to talk myself into going to work. I really love working, or I always thought I did, but lately it’s really started to be a conversation every morning. Maybe it’s time to start planning a retirement date. It’s a little shocking. I assumed I would work as long as I could. Oh well, retirement won’t be today! Off to work I go hi ho!

LaDeb – Since I got sick this has been a weekly conversation as well in our home. I had a bad weekend, just felt lousy couldn’t really get out of bed and slept pretty much the whole time, so today was rough, but I made it here. I think a combination of the weather and the illness, I love my job and company and that keeps me going. I am so far away from retirement age, and our insurance is through my job, so got to keep plugging away. You are probably far away from retirement age as well, but if you can retire early that would be awesome.

Oh gosh Rex, we will survive! I hear you! Sleeping gets me through almost anything :p I’m making a trip home to Orlando over the 4th and that should charge up the batteries. Mom time 🙂 hope our Monday is just AWESOME!

Aww T-Rex I’m sorry this was a rough weekend for you. BIG ole 🙅🙅🙅🙅 hugs. 🙂

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I always hated Mondays when I was working. I thought they should be banned.

Hence “Bottom Lip Monday”. 😀

22. T-Rex says:

I just don’t get that THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi just pushes off her poor behaviour by stating she is a comedienne, she is NOT a comedienne and not even remotely funny any longer. First off, just because you call yourself a comedienne, doesn’t mean you are on. I would like to call myself a Victoria’s Secret Super Model, just cause I do, doesn’t mean I am one, I even own a set of wings and everything!. It takes YEARS of practicing your comedic craft in front of audiences, in addition to writing your own material and probably material for others, most comedians have written material for other comedians and for TV Shows and movies. She is trying so hard to BE Chelsea Handler and FAILING miserably. Oh, and Chelsea just didn’t wake up one morning and was famous, she has been doing Standup in clubs since she was about 20, also has written for other folks, wrote her OWN books, and has self-educated herself so that she can hold a conversation on many levels. Look I don’t care for Chelsea but I will give the lady props for working her ASS off to get where she is, she didn’t go on some Reality show for 15 minutes and then decide she was a famous comedienne. I think I wrote this before a couple of comics that were on her podcast last year were on a local Radio program here and didn’t name her directly but they meant her, said she was the stupidest person they had met, she was an idiot to think that she could have this podcast and think she was famous and funny, which they said she wasn’t(the funny part). I think both said she would have banged them right there if they would have asked. She was basically throwing herself at them the entire time.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Lol this made my morning. Too funny!

• jezzibel says:

If Red Bull doesn’t give you wings, T-Rex will lend you hers

Oh shoot here ya go T-Rex. 👼 Thks for the loan. 😉

Thanks! I actually got the wings to wear with a gawd-awful bridesmaid dress, the kind you CAN’T wear again(where do people think you can re-wears these things!), as I made a fairy godmother outfit out of it, so I guess when once you cut it off to tea length and throw glitter all over it, you CAN wear it again. Angel Wings were the only thing that worked with it. The dress if you can Imagine was a PeptoBismal Pink Taffeta dress, for a Gone with the Wind style wedding, and had the cathedral curtain look on the bottom, that went to the ground. with two bows in the front holding up the curtains and for good measure it even had sashes that tied into a big bow that sat on your ass! More bows were on the puffy sleeves because you just can’t have enough bows, Oh and this bride got married in late June in Florida, OUTSIDE in a gazebo and kept bitching because we weren’t on our tippy toes in the awful shoes and so the heels would be discolored in the pictures. Uhm, nope NO BODY gonna be lookin at our shoes, they are going to be wondering who picks those dresses for their wedding, plus those gowns went to the ground! Oh, we had big white seethrough hats with fake flowers and instead of bouquets we had white fans with more fake flowers glued to them. Note the hats did nothing for the direct sunlight and we were admonished not to USE the fan bouquets as fans since the beautiful flowers might fall off. Yeah, we aren’t friends, not even Facebook friends, LOL! Oh and I tried to find a picture on google and nope couldn’t find an exact one, AND I forge the piece de-resistance, the thing was a HOOP SKIRT, yep we had to wear hoops, which means we couldn’t sit down all freakin day either!

Ummmm please find a picture of this wonderful bridesmaid dress….pretty pretty pretty please!!!!

Trying, I do remember it was a Jessica McClintock dress from the 80’s, cost us a fortune at the time. Plus we had to by a hoop slip which wasn’t cheap, and special bras too!

I remember Jessica McClintock dresses! Every homecoming and prom I HAD to have one!! And the pink off the shoulder I wore to my 8th grade graduation. I was Stylin’ back in 1987. With my Jersey hair.

June in taffeta? 🔥🔥🔥🔥I’m picturing you and your bows melting. 😉

Good morning 🙂

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Good morning Boston. Several blogs back I asked how things were going with the wedding but you must have missed it. So, how are things going with the wedding?

24. Hello everyone, I was trying to get Kandi’s Wedding show recap for you, but something came up and has kept me from completing the task. I’ll try to get it up later today.

As a side note, I must say that I’m green with envy that T-Rex has the wings and everything! 😆

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good morning Texas! Hope you have a wonderful and thank you for giving us a space to have a good time. 🙂

Hope all is well Tartsy!!
      T-Rex cracked me up this morning!!! I want wings!!

👍 😃

Tartsy thanks anyhow. What a hot mess Kandi’s was. And next week is not new (um – WHY?) so instead they wait for July 4th weekend to air the finale ?

Have to see what Simon says of all this ……

July 4th weekend when people are celebrating, taking vaca. When networks usually show re-runs? Smart Bravo. What have the ratings been anyway?

Well this explains it…

Since her mom called her and her siblings “lil shits” Brandi thinks it’s ok to call her son a di*k a*shole and f*cker….and according to the Brandi brigade anyone who doesn’t admit to calling their kids any of these names are liars and we all need to lighten up. So let’s get right on that ok? Let’s all lighten up and not worry about Brandi calling her son names and saying that he basically felt up some 7 year old girls-she’s being funny-comedians joke like this all the time and we say nothing-we are just in an uproar b/c Brandi said it-so lighten up! Oh and also-if Leann didn’t have Radar On Line on speed dial they would have never known that Brandi said these things-so in reality we should all be upset with that dirty home wrecking Leann-it’s all her fault!!!

Yep, noted she spoke NOTHING of the fact she basically called her 7 year old a sexual predator, even if she meant that to cause trouble and it isn’t true, it’s still NOT funny nor even amusing. I read a few articles where young children, especially boys, that are “feeling up” their female counterparts are being labelled as sexual predators. She better watch what she is saying.

People call their children names all of the time, but not those names and certainly not on the internet. Keep it up Brandi, keep giving your former husband more fire power should he ever want to take you to court for custody.

This is part of Brandi’s problem-friends who kiss her ass and say that “haters” are LOOKING for reason to “go after” her…ummmm we didn’t need to LOOK!!!

The names she called her son were pretty harsh but I could get past that if she didn’t say her got to second base with a few girls-that’s not cute or funny. Ohhhh and the best part is that she said the kid is EXACTLY like…HER!! Not like his father-the cheater-she said he’s just like her…so I guess she’s the true as*hole!!!

YOU MORON GImenez, a PODCAST is for ALL on the INTERNET to download, gosh the idiocy of these folks, you can call it ADULT all you want, but there is NO age requirement to login to hear this. Uhm, and it’s out there FOREVER AND EVER! IF she truly loved her boys and they are HER LIFE, then STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM on ADULT PROGRAMS!

• jezzibel says:

Her friends are nearly as moronic as she is, if they truly cared about her and had her best interests at heart, they would be the first ones telling her to tone it down about her kids or risk her giving her ex enough rope to revisit their custody issue. Or they’re afraid that she will go off on them and start putting their business(true/false/brandi-ed up) out there for all the world to hear about.

Exactly Jezzibel.

• jezzibel says:

her friends might be as fame hungry as she is, and they see her as a ticket or a springboard to greater fame and fortune, so they have stitched themselves to her coattails, but I truly wonder how long they are going to stick around her craziness, when her stint as a HW is over and she becomes another footnote in the annals of the RH series(its not going to last forever and probably is in serious decline with Andy Cohen flogging that dead pony).

Brandi THOUGHT she was being funny with the 2nd base stuff. As you said earlier, the delusional nut really thinks she’s a comedian. I have no doubt she was sort of saying she has this little Eddie lothario clone on her hands. But, I think it was Cartwheels that first made the very good point also that in this day and age, even little kids can be labeled as being sexual harassers. It’s nothing to freaking joke about-especially publicly. She wants to say this crap to her friends and nobody every hears about, whatever but Brandi’s insane need for attention(I really think in her case, it’s a need for negative attention. She LOVES to shock), coupled with an equally insane compulsion to sexualize everything compels her to say such inappropriate things. I mean, really, she can’t control her need to sexualize everything, even when it comes to her 7yo son?!

Just nothing but excuses. I’m bored w/her and her nonsense.

Well let’s see how she likes the joke if child protection services comes calling or if the boys school principal tells her the boys are no longer welcome in their school. She thinks she was on lexi whatever, zanax and wine before. Idiot. She just doesn’t see how her actions can have repercussions for her sons. IDIOT!!

There were no grandsons only granddaughters. Sad he passed away.

I’m trying to open this— there are no Giudice males at all??? None of Juicy’s brothers have sons?

There dad passed on some powerful genes. There probably never would have been any boys.

I always forget if it’s the stronger or weaker sperm that make the embryos turn to male (as they all start female).

That’s sad if the name isn’t carried on. Hopefully the grandfather and other uncle(s?) were untarnished reputation-wise/ legal-wise
            What a legacy

Yeah. I feel bad for them and the grandchildren. The grandkids are lucky to have had him.

Anyone watch Rising Star last night? It was pretty good. I love using the app to vote for the singers.

I was awake/asleep several times during the show – but never awake when they were voting 😦 That Josh guy talked A LOT!

28. Jan (TexasTart) says: