Real Housewives Of New York – Let’s Chat

The ladies are halfway into their Montana adventure and tension between Sonja and LuAnn still lingers. There are distractions from the drama with a full day of outdoor activities. The women become true City Slickers when they try their hand at fly fishing, skeet-shooting and repelling, but when it’s Kristen’s turn to descend down the mountain, things get tense. The ladies come together for a modern day treasure hunt called Geocaching, only to splinter apart again when a beer-lubricated Heather gets on Kristen’s last nerve. Old friends Kristen and Heather square off in the most unexpected tiff of the season.

________________________________________________

From Boston

100001139143367pizapw1403630605100001139143367pizapw1403628560100001139143367pizapw1403629000100001139143367pizapw14036299111345840714911_4463175100001139143367pizapw1403628273________________________________________________

Let’s Chat

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in New York. Bookmark the permalink.

88 Responses to Real Housewives Of New York – Let’s Chat

It’s NY night. I tell you these shows just blur together for me now. So who’s going to act crazy tonight?

2. LaineyLainey says:

I wonder how our Texas Tart did today!!? I guess I shd check the earlier posts.

3. ! a live stream, we will see how long it lasts….

OMG

Jill….no not THAT Jill~~~~
    Annabelle looked beautiful in that picture. Her dress was really pretty too!

Is anyone flicking back & forth to see Botched on E?

7. No Kristen, you are NOT anywhere NEAR Sporty Spice….her arms hurt fishing…give it up.

Wow-Luann impressed me-I would never ever even attempt to do that!!

Montana looks beautiful.

10. NJBev says:

Ramona is really such a Bitch-

JNNTJ I like Annabelle’s Tarjay special dress. Every time I see something and try to get it its always sold out. Tarjay has some cute clothes sometimes. You know us girls like what we like. 😀

I found that dress a few months ago on the sale rack. I knew she had a few parties to go to so I picked it up-I’m so glad I did-she loves it and so do I …and the price can’t be beat!!

• I wish they made some of the “little girl” stuff in my size they have some really cute stuff….

Anyone watching Tyrant at 10est on FX channel? It looks like it will be good.

Dvr’ing it!

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

I’m recording it, too… We will see… = ) Some of these new shows have been disappointing… ugh…lol

Is it a middle eastern family or a hispanic family ? The actor is British (of course 👅) – so I can’t tell.

We’ll see I have the Leftovers and the stupid Dome and the Bridge.
      And masters of sex which I’m sad to watch without Nancy 😞or Lulu???? Don’t know where she’s been 😦

Middle Eastern. The father was/is a dictator. It’s interesting.

Oh ok that sounds interesting ……
          Love middle eastern culture stuff – all we have are the stupid Shahs lately.

Thanks Powell 🙂

Yes The Bridge starts soon and The Dome next week. There was a Dome special on last night. MofS should be interesting. Yes that was Nancy’s show.

I’m going to have to wiki the Dome episodes to remember or catch that recap on demand if it’s not too annoying. I want the bald guy’s son with the dark hair killed. Can’t take him !

I forgot also The Strain – from Guillermo del Toro. A master. I think that’s FX also

13. Peoples Couch is sooo funny!

14. chismosa™ says:

Sonja’s boobs in that picture ^^^^^^
    😳😳😳😳
    She needs to revisit her doctor ! All her other face & body looks fab.

Can’t wait to watch the uniboob on Botched. It looks CRACRA

The things Dubrow was saying on Nightline yesterday made me throw up in my mouth.

Watching NY later. Finally Heather and Kristen fight.

15. Honey Boo Boo’s nephew?? has 6 fingers???!!!!

16. Watching WWHL, what did Sonja do to her face, her nose…it looks so different…

Going to watch later. Her pictures of late she looks great and I know that Brit talk show guy requested her specifically. Ha!

Maybe when the gals first get the injections in – they look TOO full and blown up (hello MADONNA). Then it settles down.

17. lillybee says:

I am waiting for Pac Time RH. Will I need to open a bottle of Pinot?

I thought if anything Ramona is not the annoying one on this episode. I thought that went to Heather and Kristen. Haven’t watched yet so I don’t know.

Isn’t the correct pronounciation of the word RAHHH-pel???

I thought REHHH -pell is like what JillZ or George do. Not the mountain/wall sport.

I’m not liking Shannon. So that means I ff through Vicki, Brooks, Tamra, Shannon … It’s like watching a commercial lol.