RHOC S9Ep 11 – Making Woo-Hoo-py! – Let’s Chat

RHOOC logo (2)

Ep 11: Making Woo-Hoo-py!

After being banished from the Dubrow household, Shannon makes a run for the border to join Vicki and Brooks in Puerto Vallarta. Back in the OC, Lizzie‘s personal life is put under the microscope as she tries to balance work and family, while Heather hires a personal chef to maximize her time with her husband and children. Meanwhile, Tamra‘s experiment of trying to teach Eddie a lesson in fatherhood backfires leaving her the proud single mother of a robot baby.

_________________________________________________________

Once again for June 30, Happy Birthday Veena (NMD) and Happy Birthday Cusi77

_________________________________________________________

Let’s Chat

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to RHOC S9Ep 11 – Making Woo-Hoo-py! – Let’s Chat

1. NJBev says:

hello all
    I have been enjoying the OC this year

Ok. This is hilarious. Heather explains that the chef will provide her with more time with her family but instead she gossips about Shannon to her assistant while the chef is cooking. #bs#

3. Sus says:

Double thumbs down for Heather for not eating dinner with her kids.

Brooke and Vicki = healthy couple AHHHHHHHHH! Bullsh#t

Vicki is embarrassing

Shannon will never be happy with anything. You might think Vicki had them sleep in a barn.

• Austin says:

I miss that part of the show last night and caught it tonight. I’m just disgusted with Shannon. You’d think Vicki asked them to sleep in bunkbeds or something. These people are something else.

7. NJBev says:

Shannon doesn’t realize she’s being set up by the producers to bitch about the room-
    remember last year with BH they gave Lisa a crappy room and she made it a point NOT
    to complain b/c it would make her look bad- #freshmanmistakes haha

8. NJBev says:

I hate to say bad things about someones kids, but Lizzies
    kids are kinda outta control

• boston02127 says:

And she wants another one.

• Mrs Peabody says:

Why is her older boy still wearing diapers and does anyone besides me think he might have some developmental problems?

• vilzvet says:

I can’t believe they allowed that to be filmed. Seriously. He definitely is not speaking clearly for that age, he sounded like a two year old. It was weird that neither mom or dad was fazed by his behavior.

9. NJBev says:

Vickie and Brooks live well on Vickies bucks

What is wrong with Shannon? Her husband got up to take out her chair. Not many men do that anymore. He is very gracious. I think Shannon needs a shrink. Big time.

Brooke is a leach.

Heather complaining about Terry is sad. Terry profession pays for her “hobby” job and the big house. Heather is spoiled. Lizzie is nuts.

Well…..that was like watching paint dry.

14. chismosa™ says:

Happy birthday Veena and Cusita –
    🎊🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊

Hope you have had wonderful birthdays

Tarts- so glad you’re chillaxing and have some good help !

Jill- so happy Maggie is having a nice stay- is she in Virginia beach? I’ve spent a lot of time with cousins there and got stung by a jellyfish 🐙 lol

VV and all— thanks for the BH gossip I have to check it out.
    Melcita and VV I’m with you guys that Lisa is dumb to forgive Brandi but I think as a condition of signing on they have to film together. ??? I hope the falseness of their friendship a/ annoys Brandi no end and alienates her fans and b/ is not used as a storyline – “Lisa’s fake” friendship with Brandi and Brandi complaining about how fake she is. Ughhhhhh.
    I’m sure Lisa’s just being cordial & I hope she checkmates the 🎲dumb Brandi without Brandi realizing it.

The condescension that YOYO shows annoys me so to see her attempt to be apologizing – puh-leaze. I support her country and orange 🚩at the WC but she’s so haughty and not in an endearing manner like the Queen V. The Queen can be haughty but always with a smidge of warmth.

Am deep in #GER #ALG screaming my head off. Such an exciting game!

Nothing on tv for me tonight so I’ll watch the Leftovers. Saw the first 15 minutes.

Chismo,
      I think Ken and Lisa attended Kyle’s white party. I just saw a pic a little blury that looks like them. I’m almost certain it’s them. Cannot post here because it will give away my “sources”.

I got busted with bernie the cook, when I made screen shots of him ranting about Lisa on FB. I don’t want the same to happen.

It’s all over twitter that Lisa was at the party-she wouldn’t want to miss a chance to be on camera!!!

• Mel says:

Lisa has her own show…and is rumored to have another one with her new restaurant….I HIGHLY doubt that Lisa would miss ANY camera time as she probably has more camera time on bravo then all her cast mates combined.

I think there are certain shoots that are mandatory to go and the white party may be one of them.

Lisa has her own show and is rumored to have another one…and yet she signed on for another “arduous” season with the gang up girls-if she isn’t doing it for fame and to see her face on TV then what’s the point? Lisa loves being on TV-she will go to any event to be filmed. Mandatory or not-her signing on for another season proves her love of fame.

I didnt know it was all over twitter. I was concentrating my effort on pics from the event. I guess the blurry images were indeed Ken holding Giggy and Lisa.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks chismosa, catch up with ya later.

15. plainviewsue says:

Happy birthday ladies!!

I don’t think Lizzie will back. Not a good fit.

16. lillybee says:

Tamra and her robot baby is one of the most idiotic HW storylines, ever…

Shannon is the biggest pain in the a$$ on the planet.

I didn’t watch the show last night but I’m going to agree with you!! She is such a pain in the ass!!!