Kandi’s wedding – E5 – Meet The Tuckers – Let’s Chat

As Kandi prepares to walk down the aisle, she worries that her mom might fly off the handle and object to the wedding.

Ep 5: Meet the Tuckers

It’s the night before Kandi’s dream wedding, and with Todd refusing to sign the pre-nup, the nuptials are at risk of not taking place at all. Kandi tries to save face by attending the rehearsal dinner alone, while Todd and his friends retire to his hotel to debate whether or not the wedding is the best idea. Finally deciding that marrying Kandi is more important than anything, Todd sneaks back to their house in the middle of the night to tell Kandi he has agreed to sign. But the wedding day isn’t without drama: Momma Joyce once again stirs the pot by purposely ignoring Todd’s teenage daughter, igniting a huge argument between Kandi and her mother just hours before the ceremony is scheduled to begin. As Kandi prepares to walk down the aisle in her Coming to America dream wedding, she worries that her mom might fly off the handle and object to the wedding while Kandi’s dad officiates.

Let’s Chat

_____________

Then at 9:30/8:30c, Andy Cohen sits down with the newlyweds, Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker. Watch What Happens Live, the only live late night, interactive talk show, features guests from the world of entertainment, politics and pop culture. The series includes lively debates on everything from the latest drama surrounding your favorite Bravolebrities to what celebrity is making headlines that week.

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Kandi's Wedding. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Kandi’s wedding – E5 – Meet The Tuckers – Let’s Chat

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks for the chat blog, MTH.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I could get to the blog okay, but it ate my first post. I was looking forward to this show tonight and I can’t even watch it 😦 Recording though. Not sure I can get the recap together by morning, but will try.

2. StaceySuperfly says:

I would have let Joyce stay home, why allow her to come with her shitty attitude? And to treat Todd’s daughter that way? Hoping Sharon gives Joyce the beatdown we all would love to give her!

Hey everyone. I hope you’ve had a great weekend. I’m watching Bridesmaids for the 3rd or 4th time. No Kandi’s Wedding for me. I can’t wait for the blog tomorrow.

4. Sasha says:

I hope that the next season of Atlanta gives us much less of Joyce. She is getting worse with every minute of camera time that she gets.

5. Sasha says:

I was a little worried about the Coming to America theme but it did look like Kandi pulled it off.

Hello All! Hope you had a great 4th of July. I see that BB dodged the hurricane bullet and all is good with the family. Other than the dust storm Thursday night we had a quiet 4th of July. Hiked up in Christoper Creek Arizona yesterday. Hope you all had a great weekend.

7. VVâ„¢ says:

Did Andy send his condolence to Juicy and Tre? He’s a little classless when it comes to that. I just don’t recall reading anything.

8. Laineylaineylainey says:

Hi everyone! We are driving back home today. Y’all have a great Monday! I’ll check in later!

9. Plain Jane says:

Kandi and Todd’s wedding was beautiful. They make a cute couple. If Kandi dumps Todd, I want to marry him. And I won’t ask for a prenup. BTW… That made Kandi look ugly…talking about the prenup with Todd.