RHOC – La Bomba – S9E12 – Let’s Chat

Ep 12: La-Bomb-ba

After a heated dinner in Mexico, Shannon and David try to get the night and their marriage back on track with the help of Vicki. Back in the OC, Heather expands her family with new puppies while Tamra and Eddie make a final decision about their new addition Astro. Meanwhile, Lizzie pounds the pavement and tries to take her business to the next level.

__________

Let’s Chat

__________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to RHOC – La Bomba – S9E12 – Let’s Chat

I don’t understand why those kids are always wearing underwear when they are with her. Must she publish pics? Wonder who does housekeeping for her, those kids seem to get sick a lot when with her.

I agree VV-who cares what they wear but why does she think this is a good idea?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good gosh. 😕

I agree and there was a lot of hoopla today over some lady being banned on FB for putting pics of her daughters showing a little of her butt?

Why can’t people send pics over photo sharing sites – with restrictions on who can see them and use them- and not share
      Every.single.thing.online

There are sickos online who look for these type of pics online !

Remember she said her parents or father were nude around she and her siblings when they were growing up and she likes to be naked/half naked so I guess this is partly because of that.

Did everyone quit watching the OC? If so-I don’t blame ya!! Same old crap every week-I’m over them!!
    Exit-Girl I’m so sorry about the kitty-it’s plain to see your love for Sabrina. I’m sorry you are going through all this as it sounds very stressful and emotional-I hope everyone here made you feel a little better. XOXO hugs to you girlfriend!!!

I’m sure her landlord appreciates the dog’s water and food bowls in the living room.

Oh Lord-I didn’t even notice that! Wait till they film in her home and the dogs are peeing all over the floor again!!

Well it looks like the kitchen is right there. But that’s why renters of my townhouse can’t have pets. It’s different when you’re living in your home and you know how to take care of it and your pets. Many renters don’t care because it’s not “there’s”.

kind of like Heather and her puppies in their rental

• designernailsdiana says:

I thought that was quite telling of how Her RoyalHeatherness thinks. The lowly landlord can fix whatever my puppies wreck and can keep my damage deposit. UGH

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I still watch OC, but very few come to chat a d has been that way all season! I had to record everything tonight tbough.

Thanks for the message in the last blog. Glad you had so much fun at your sisters’ party and I’m sure you’re looking forward to NC!

Thanks Jill! It’s been a long day. Hopefully I’ll have answers tomorrow and I’ve just decided to accept whatever happens. Everyone here is so great and loves their animals-after my husband I came here next!

Not doing OC-I’m over it. But Sunday is coming! My night is almost here-jersey girls are back!!!!!

JNNTJ I still watch OC but I miss epis here and there but no longer mind because we discuss the OC and all the shows so much better. But you’re right it’s the same ole’ same ole’. Trouble in a marriage. Come on. Over Sharing Shannon has to have seen OC and other cities. She’s a dummy for putting her troubled marriage on tv. So many of the HWs have said their marriages were already in trouble before the show and during the show only made it worse.

3. StaceySuperfly says:

Vicki the marriage counselor…Brooks doesn’t like that Vick and Tam are friends…Heather is too good for a pup from the pound, but at least they made a donation…I would love to see David get up and walk away from the harpy he married for good. Tam wants a baby, with bad eggs and tied tubes….Sigh

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Caroline Stanbury of Ladies of London and Heather Dubrow, RHOC are on WWHL tonight! I’m interested in Caroline…I’ll record it and let y’all know if anything interesting happens.

Who’s telling the truth?

7. lillybee says:

What is wrong with me? I think that Vicki is almost reasonable this season.

8. StaceySuperfly says:

Is it wrong that I hope Shannon gets bitch slapped when she goes off next week? That broad is out of her ever loving mind. I hate people that hear what they want, not what is said, then go off about it. Personally I would toss her off the railing onto the beach below 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Need to get Stacey on this show so we can see that happen!!!

Too much holistic living. 🙂 👽💫

I don’t watch but I subscribe to ALL and every anti-wifi and anti radiation theory no matter how Kookoo.
        We’ll all look back at it like tobacco in 30 years …..

VV-Brandi is over the “haters”….

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Poor Brandi (deep sarcasm)

Bless her little heart.

Yeah! Isn’t this the same MORON that stated she wanted to sue CrayCrayRimes and CrayCray’sHusband-ManCandy for possibly hurting her reputation, uhm, I don’t think anyone on the planet could do that at this point, and yet The-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi continues to dig the downward spiral! Noting the time on the Twat she was probably drunk and drugged up for her evening Twatter meltdown.

• designernailsdiana says:

T-Rex I agree. TLSSMSTFUB is always whining. She should get some cheese and hang out with Ramotional since she has an endless supply of wHine. I’m over TLSSMSTFUB. No RHOBH for me.
        I am excited to see Don’t Be Tardy and Kim’s family. She’s at least fun to watch. I also like little kids and teenagers who keep you on your toes because you never know what they will say next. Does Kim even have contact with her parents anymore?? Where’s our ATL spies??

Good morning everyone. It’s hump day eve. 🙂 It’s going to be a nice day. I hope it’s nice in your neck of the woods.
    TexasTart I hope you and your pup are doing better today.
    Exit I hope your Sabrina had a restful night at the vets and is not suffering.
    BIG hugs to everyone. Have a great day. 🙅🙅🙅

You all have to check this out. Pics of babies that look like their BFF dogs.
    &http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseamarshall/kids-who-look-like-their-doggy-bffs?bftw=main&s=mobile

Hope you are feeling better Tartsy. And you are in my thoughts Exit. Hugs to you and your hubs and Sabrina.

Gosh NJ is still on. Snooze fest. TexasTart I don’t know if you’re still watching since you’ve been catching up on Netflix.

Wendy Williams said in 4 hrs Apollo will be sentenced. Get on it T-Rex. 😀 And Phadera went to Mexico this past weekend w/Fantasia and Kandi. There have been no pics of P & A om instagram for the past 6 months so Wendy is speculating that maybe a divorce is in the future.
    Tomorrow Wendy will gossip about Matthew Knowles, yup Beyonce’s dad, that he’s gotten another woman pregnant. The first woman has already been kicked out of her home for non payment of rent because she has no money. Beyonce’ needs to have her daddy fixed. 😉

Already been searching the internets(I love that word) for the information on ConvictFelonNida’s sentencing. I had also heard that Phaekdra has all the divorce paperwork ready to go once he is sentenced. I heard she wanted to wait until he was formerly sentenced.

I stopped reading at WW but I was so hoping ((and so was Bravo I’m sure )) that my birthday gift was going to be the Teresa sentencing fracas. Alas it is not to be. September.
      Sad emoji 😦

I do feel bad for the grandaughters mourning their grandfather. That’s about it. IT.

Tarts hope you’re feeling well 🙂 smooch.

Chis- Well in just two weeks is the start of LyinFelonGorillaJuicy’s Criminal Trial. I do however think they will come to court with a plea deal and that will most definitely include jail time. The prosecutors in this case have struck down every plea deal offered so far from the LyinFelonGorillaJuicy’s legal team since not one has included enough jail time. I think their last offering was for some minimal amount, which would basically be a few months, and that got rejected, they want at least two to three years from what I have heard, and that’s without possibility of parole they want him to serve the whole time.

So you think for sure he’ll do 2-3- NO early release. ?

And nothing for her — he’s taking it all right. Not even probation for her.
          Keeps all the chinchillas and Versace dinnerware 😕 and all proceeds of all the companies she’s attached her name to. She keeps it. Not the government. Lovely!
          :mrgreen:

I’m already getting scratchy from the preview:
          “”She’s in her nightmare that she can’t get out of “”

Bit*h please.

He’s taking it all —–? —
            Right?

Is how that should have flowed

Chis, this is not the Federal case, this is the other case against LyinFelonGorillaJuicy, the one from the State of New Jersey for lying and fraud in order to obtain a driver’s license after his DUI. LyinFelonTeresa doesn’t have anything to do with this case, accept of course to know that her husband tried to de-fraud the State, but they didn’t charge her for being married to a lying idiot.

I do NOT understand why NJ is waiting around to try Juicy for that driver’s license/identity theft thing. The Feds can try someone who is in a state prison, right? They’d just have to send some US Marshalls to pick him up and bring him back when court’s over for the day.

the world has indeed gone mad – Vicki is seeming tolerable – LuAnn is watchable – up is down – down is up….ahhhhh!!!!! what’s happening!!!! – I just have to hold on to the thought that Crooks I mean Brooks is still creepy Shannon is still out there and 24 is still the fastest hour on tv – yes, I missed OC again last night – dang Jack…..one episode left….

oh – and I like Caroline – the American – Julie? Juliette? – the one with the dark hair and big mouth? – no I do not like her at all – the one that is trying to become a British citizen I like too and the one that rides the horses – with the dark hair – I like her too – as for the fame chasers Caprice and the other one who wants to be like her – not so much –

*hugs everyone on the board really hard* just cuz!

16. Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Hi you guys… I’m not sure why the RHOC blog hasn’t posted yet – I’m hoping it’s because everyone is out having way too much fun for words somewhere… I submitted it several hours ago – but I’m sure you can easily make up your own…lol… And Tartsy, I hope you quickly start to feel better!

Just when I almost gave in and thought I could watch RHONJ. I watched the Gorgas on a rerun. Thank you Joey and Melissa Gorga for reminding me why I won’t watch this season.
    #andyhasacrushonjoeygorga

I posted for TRex above-but for everyone else and T if she doesn’t check-the Apollo sentencing will be on HLN at 2. That’s what I heard over on the FB group.

I on HLN have more talk on the hot car and kid issue. So sad.

How are you Exit. Kitty?
      Thinking of you.

Okay I don’t have kids, but still I do not understand “forgetting” a child in a car AT ALL! I have babysat for a lot of years and toted around my nieces and nephews and not once did I whoops and forget that there was a human being strapped in a car seat in my car. There was another incident here in Florida yesterday, and I think that one was due to the mother buying and doing illegal drugs, cause nothing says “mother of the year” better than making sure to take your kid to your illegal drug deal!

Other then deliberate irresponsibility-like a drug deal, I think it happens most often when someone different is caring for a child or a routine is changed, like a child who usually gets picked up takes the bus (that’s happened around here-kids left on a bus). This has come up a lot in the news-people go on auto pilot and when they aren’t used to that change, this happens. I keep my purse in the backseat just to be safe-I don’t think is ever forget them-but it doesn’t hurt!

I think this couple set this up though. Sick.

Thanks! Kitty is home. Still waiting for results. They gave her inhaler treatments and I have prednisone (sp?) for her. She’s under my bed. Have to go to my own vet this week. Wait and see I guess. Thanks for thinking of us Chis! ❤️❤️❤️

19. Jan (TexasTart) says:

T-Rex – what kind of mother would she be if she left her baby home alone to go off on her illegal drug deal! she HAD to take the child to keep that child safe! – *GIANT eye roll* makes me wanna take a baseball bat to the side of her head………….