Real Housewives Of Orange County Cast Blogs

RHOOC logo (2)Real Housewives Of Orange County

S9E12 Cast Blogs

By HydrangeaHussy

Shannon Beador – Shannon & David are Healing their Marriage

Shannon is currently in Hawaii with David & no kids.  She wants us to know that she’s “so happy that you finally get to see what is the beginning of a turning point in my marriage! What starts out to be a tough episode ends with hope for healing in my marriage and I am truly grateful for that!”  She says that she is typically a strong person, but that the email caused her to become insecure about her marriage.  I wish that we had seen some more of fun Shannon being secure & happy.  “Brooks had some great advice at dinner by saying to forget the past because I have to focus on my future and my marriage.”  Oh dear.  Let’s not take advice from Brooks.  Actually, I might agree with the advice but just can’t get past the fact that it came from Brooks.

Shannon thinks that going to Andeles was “exactly the right prescription for David and I.”  She says that we got to see the fun Shannon.  She still didn’t seem to be having much fun, despite dancing on the bar.  After riding, “David and I were surprised that Vicki had set a special lunch for us because we had a late one the night before and wanted to take a little nap! It was incredibly thoughtful that she set everything up.”  Shannon could have expressed that in her TH, rather than complaining about having to go to lunch when she really wanted to nap.  She doesn’t seem to be happy unless everything is going according to her plan.  “David tells me that he is tired of hearing that I want more time with him. If I didn’t point it out, nothing changed, so I thought if I kept reminding him, he would finally respond. As you heard, my complaining only made him withdraw more.”  Actually, he did try to spend more time with you – he planned a weekend trip for just the two of you & went to Mexico without the kids.  It seems like nothing is ever going to be enough to make Shannon happy.  I agree with David that she needs to learn to be happy with herself first.  She tells us that she & David are in a much better place today.  They communicating in “a more open and honest manner.”  I hope so.

Shannon appreciates Vicki’s friendship & thinks that Brooks makes her very happy.  Ugh!  “It made me sad to hear that Vicki has had her own trust issues with Tamra. David was quite disappointed with Tamra’s betrayal because he was becoming very close to Tamra and Eddie as well. It was frustrating to see Tamra again try to explain away what she did. The bottom line is that there is no valid excuse for betraying my trust, especially to Heather.”

Lizzie Rovsek – “I Take Sun Kitten Swimwear Very Seriously”

This week we saw more of Sun Kitten as Lizzie grows her company.  “Up until this year I have literally been a one-woman show. I designed, sold, operated and promoted the line all on my own since 2010. I had an online store and spent quite a bit of money promoting my line.”  Sun Kitten sponsored numerous pageants & was shown on a few TV shows.  She’s now ready for Sun Kitten to grow from an online store & few boutiques.  “Now, my goal has been to get Sun Kitten into stores nationwide and even worldwide. My sales rep, Trisha, has been in the business over eight years and is a hard worker not to mention great at what she does.”  The suits are cute, but I find them to be lacking a little variety.  The line is now in Molly Browns & several stores across the US.  She tells us that “although my father helped with the capital to start Sun Kitten Swimwear, it didn’t come without hard work. I have a degree in Fashion Design and my dad even had me submit a business plan to him.”  Lizzie wants to be sure that we know she appreciates her father’s help & takes her business very seriously.  She views her father as an investor.

Lizzie says that “it was bittersweet watching Shannon and David have lunch on the rocks in Puerto Vallarta.”  She and Christian vacationed there when they first met.  “Christian and I were so in love when we were there climbing on those rocks. It was a different time in our life.”  Hmm, that sounds like things are going so well in her household either.

Vicki Gunvalson – Vicki Advises Shannon to Keep Communication Lines Open

“Tonight’s episode was the conclusion of our trip to Puerto Vallarta.”  They traveled to a small town outside of Puerto Vallarta & rode horses at the home of a friend.  Vicki bought the horses for her friend so that he could begin a business.  “For my friend Antonio, gifting him those horses gave him a way to make a living for himself, his wife and their three children. It’s truly a blessing to see after 12 years the horses are still strong, healthy and he has a great horseback riding business now from my gift to him.”  Very nice of her!

Vicki admits that she doesn’t know everything about staying happily married, but she does know “what NOT to do.”  No kidding!  She says that sometimes you can see more clearly once you’re removed from a relationship & can better recognize your mistakes.  I’m kind of liking this new, more introspective Vicki.  “I’ve been encouraging Shannon and David to listen to each other’s needs and to keep the communication lines open in order to strengthen their marriage. I know they both love each other a lot and want to make their marriage work, which is what’s needed in order to make it last a lifetime.”  I think her advice to Shannon & David is much more helpful than her involvement in Tamra’s marriage.

“I am glad that Tamra came to my office to tell me the truth about what happened with sharing the information about David’s email to Shannon.”  Vicki is glad that Tamra “owned” her mistake.  She thinks that Tamra learned her lesson.  I didn’t really see Tamra taking responsibility, but maybe I missed something?  Seemed to me that she just tried to shift the blame by saying ‘Heather did it too!’

Vicki says that she is currently in OK waiting on the birth of her grandson. On July 9th, she posted on Twitter that Brianna had a 6lb. 8oz boy.

___________________________________

This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

138 Responses to Real Housewives Of Orange County Cast Blogs

Good morning everyone. 🇹🇬🇮🇫I’m so glad it’s Friday. Storms were pretty bad again last night in certain areas. I hope you made it thru. Be good and have a great day.

Howdy hi Powell! What’s up with the storms already? We’ve had our share here, but it’s been pretty quiet in the past two weeks. Cooler weather next week and my a/c will get a good rest!

My community is having their annual weekend celebration the next three days. That means I can go to the city park and get my yearly dose of homemade root beer, a gyro, a funnel cake and kettle corn. Might go to the parade on Sunday if it’s not too hot.

A major TGIF to all and a happy weekend!

I know. Lots of storms. I do like summer storms that are quick hard down pours and then the sun comes out. No thunder, lightening, trees falling, flooding or power outages. 👎
        Have fun at your events. There will be some in my community also. Just a 10 minute drive. I hope to check it out.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good morning Powell! I hope you have a terrific Friday! We’re getting loads of storms here and unfortunately start right around 2pm when I have to pick up my oldest from camp. I get so happy once we make it home and know we’re all safe. Haha

Good afternoon, Powellypooh! Happy Friday! To you and all of Lynnfam!

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Bravo tweeted they received Emmy nominations for:
    Actors Studio
    Top Chef
    Million Dollar Listing New York
    Flipping Out

3. T-Rex says:

Happy Friday!! TrailerTrashTrampySue apparently isn’t doing any blogs this season, sounds like she doesn’t want to get blasted in the comments section! She is getting blasted pretty much on a lot of the other blogs out there anyway. I don’t know why she gets a “pass” from some of these ladies, yes they have to film with her, but I guess they want to stay on her “good” side since she a mean viper and will attack anyone at any moment.

• boston02127 says:

T-Rex, Trashy has been very busy with baby Astro.

HA! Says a lot about them as well, since they “failed” their Baby Astro experience. I also heard another one of her children may be heading over to live with Simon permanently, like her oldest daughter. SimontheTyrant isn’t the greatest guy either, so pretty telling that the children are starting to revolt and go to live with him.

From those texts Sydney sent to Tamra it seems Simon pays more attention to them. Is “parenting” them.

4. T-Rex says:

Since we were chatting yesterday about other shows we were all watching wanted to add a couple more we are finding pretty good, Murder in the First and Tyrant. I did NOT think I would like Tyrant, but the Mr T-Rex put this on his list and we didn’t have any other shows one night to watch, I figured I would just breakout the laptop and just sit out there while he watched, and I got hooked.

I like Murder in the First too! It’s a very interesting take on the crime drama. And I’m taping Tyrant, after your last mention I scheduled it, but haven’t had the chance to watch.

Also on PBS there is a 3 part series called The Escape Artist that is airing (David Tennant) for those that enjoy the British dramas. And PBS is scheduled to air the final 3 Poirot mini-movies sometime this year I believe. Can’t wait for those. Suchet will forever be Poirot to me. 😀

Hope your recovery is progressing smoothly Rexy. And hope you are taking it easier Tex. it’s finally Friday!!

I’m really fascinated with NY Med. Last night they showed the surgery of a woman who had a sarcoma removed from her pulmonary artery and then they had to remove her entire right lung to get all of the cancer. My husband had the lower lobe of his right lung removed a few years ago so it was interesting to see how they did it. Dr. Oz is an amazing surgeon. He patched a hole in a man’s heart last night. I love this stuff.

6. Orson says:

Dear Shannon,

It’s like this. The more you whine and complain to and about David, the less time he’s going to want to spend with you. And when you scold him telling him “We never spend any time together!” he’s thinking “No sh*t, Sherlock.” Although you seem to get great enjoyment out of finding fault in him, it’s not working for him. On the other hand, if he enjoyed the time he spends with you, he might make more time to spend with you. You should consult your crystals about “Positive Reinforcement”.

Geeze, the b*tch reminds me of why the Former Mrs Buggy got her “Former” status.

Orson, I totally agree. At this point, I think David is there until the kids are out of school, then he will leave the NeedyOverSharingshannon, no one wants a clingy, whiny bitch to be saddled with. I think he loves those kids so much and knows that a divorce would not only be hard, but be horrific for him and the kids. She is the type that would make the divorce EXTREMELY nasty, just to WIN, and the wishes of kids would not be even on her radar.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I completely agree. Sometimes you have to look at the whole picture when dealing with problems. How about a smile when he gets home. He grabs some chips before dinner, then zip your mouth. Or have dinner ready before he gets home. Don’t start complaining about your day as soon as he walks home from work. Let him get in the door first and wait 2 hours and maybe by then, maybe your problem won’t seem as bad. It’s really the little things. Ask him about his day. Jesus.

Foxy, and the fact is she doesn’t work! She has nannys to help take care of the children, she has someone to come in and do the housework, so WTF does she do all day! Seriously, get your man some grub on the table when he comes home after a hard days work, that he does so that you can have your Black AMEX card to spend at free will, in addition to the numerous plastic surgery appts for you botox and restilen, by the way neither of which is Holistic nor natural. Look if she was raising her kids with no help, cleaning her own house, etc. I would have a bit more compassion about her “hard day”. She is a nothing more than a spoiled brat who is even jealous of her own children. She is MESSED UP big time.

• MM in OC says:

That’s the problem – she has no REAL interests outside the home. It’s a recipe for relationship disaster if you have nothing to talk about (other than kids). She should start a charity, go back to school, do something to make her a more interesting person. I bet she spends all day just thinking about her crumbling relationship, so I understand why she acts the way she does, but it’s toxic.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

T-Rex, I think she needs a real hobby and to something more meaningful with her life, meaning go volunteer at shelters, hospitals, etc. she is looking for problems and one day may face a real one and will think, why the hell was I so hard on this man? Maybe she should fire her staff and do everything–she won’t have time to whine. Lol

But he’s ENGAGED. HA!!!!!!!

Powell you have to read the specifics. It’s UNBELIEVABLE

He’s a pig and the engagement was a complete publicity stunt to try and get his own Reality TV Show, which was an EPIC.FAIL since NO ONE wants to see that buffoon on their television. The only way that PIG gets a real date is if he pays for one. Uhm, and if he thinks he looks 20 years younger than his age, he needs to get a new set of glasses too!

• AZGirl says:

58 HA!! Asshole

“Divested of his ****skin.” ? I couldn’t anymore after that. Gross. 👎 👐 Now how did ROL find out he has a match profile? See. Andy is further allowing these Bravolebrities make a mockery out of the franchise.

Lisa Rena has confirmed she will be on 1 epi on BHs. They are trying to make her a regular. Harry Hamlin is against it. DON’T do it Lisa! Your marriage will suffer.

She would be stupid to do it. Especially as Harry is getting such acclaim now for his work on MM.
      She’s besties with Bethenny>>>she knows Kyle well>>>> this would be helpful to Kyle.

Blah ❌

It seems like a step down (career-wise)…. But maybe the job offers aren’t coming like they used to. Wendy Williams said that Lisa Rinna (sp) is already wealthy,…so why would she do this?

Right chismosa and Lainey. Harry is great on MM and Lisa is a highly recognized tv actress. It’s totally a step down. The only thing I can think of her doing it which still wouldn’t make sense, is that she has a boutique on the same street as Tori Spelling’s store and maybe she’s trying to get more biz. She, Harry and their girls had a reality show on for just one season I think. I watched A few epis and they highlighted their store and it’s struggle. It was at the time the market went down 3/4 years ago. IDK how the store is doing now.

Powell— talk to me—- i thought that Rinna said years ago that she TOOK OUT her lip implants??? Wasn’t it a big deal just like Barbara Hershey too?
          I thought Rinna took them out? But then i saw her on Bethenny and on WWH and she’s so skinny and her lips are bigger than her hips. Harry’s gorge. Love him on MM 🍸

uhh- Lainey i can tell from this you are a novice at watching wendy. Haven’t you seen her say many times that the people who have money chasing fame do that because it’s the one thing they want that they don’t have yet. Notoriety. That’s the culture of now.

So—- that’s what these lame-Ho’s want that go on that DON’T NEED TO.

((disclaimer: people who have businesses they really want to build up and help get word out>>>> Queen Lisa, …. Heather Holla (??)…. some others….. ))

Queen Lisa signed on for another season of BH when she already has VPRules to promote her business-she belongs in the lame-ho group now!!!

i get it,i DO get it. Totes. She should be like @SmugDinaNJ and just have left the show this season to “show them”- butttt- maybe she has some nice devious plan to get back at Brandi – and Yo? — i don’t know.
            Whatevs. I’m still a gosling to BHills….

She had no plan-she’s just a typical LAME-HO!! Her with her 27 restaurants…whatevs Felicia!!!
              Love you…bye❤️❤️❤️

Plus the 25 other restaurants. That’s a lot of restaurants to promote!!!!

Cute, Chismosa…. But I’m Not a novice. Or maybe I am, wth.

Lisa does not fall into that category of having money but chasing fame, because she is already famous. But I agree perhaps she is trying to promote her business. I know I would never have gone to Sur had it not been for the RhoBH. It was closed when I went, but I still want to “GO TO THERE” the next time I’m in Cali.

8. mrs peabody says:

Looks like Brooke’s visited Hallmark again to read and memorize the new batch of cards.

hahaha! the first time crooks gave that syrupy toast all I could think was he must have found a bunch of new Hallmark cards! – he just totally skeeves me out – eww

and Chismosa! WHY are you trying to ruin my weekend by posting that about chicklets?? WHY??? just oh sooooo gross that man is –

hope you are all well and happy and know that I love you all – cuz I do!

10. cusi77 says:

Thank you for the recap HH! I agree about taking advice from Brooks… it sounds good but I doubt he understands what he says… he speaks like a Hallmark card… But if they are happy… God bless them!

If she is happy with him, I say let them be, they aren’t hurting anyone and if she gives him her money then she’s a fool. At least she’s too old to have any kids by him so there will be no offsprings from that union. I honestly don’t care if she dates him or not, there’s bigger things in the world to worry about other than is Vicky being taken for a ride by a jerk. All I can say when I think of them together is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Mrs P so true. At first I just wanted her to see the light and get out but WHATEVER. If he gets her to sign over the deed to all her properties and gives him her checkbook so be it. I don’t know if they’re still together anyway because someone posted here that she was seeing some biz guy from LA.

Hahaha. Yes he speaks like a Hallmark Card. And Vicki is too stupid to get that. But he fills her tank.

thanks for the recommendation of Tyrant – I wanted to watch that but was not sure about it – I tried watching Extant and lasted about 20 minutes – not interested enough to watch it –

Tyrant is good. That brother that is now the Pres deserved to have his nuts bitten by that woman while he was driving. He’s the worse kind of pig. He picks a woman, any woman to have sex with. He even had a married woman and her husband and child had to listen to it. What was the husband going to do? He would have been killed.
      The wife of the brother that’s a doc in the US gets on my nerves. She played the original Bridget on the Bold & the Beautiful. But I don’t get what she doesn’t get about her husband’s family and what they are doing in the Middle East. “We have to visit your family.” “We have to stay for your father’s funeral ” They are Dictators that kill people! I like it.

It’s pretty brutal at times, but still very well written and I agrree with Powell the wife of the second son is annoying, but they wanted to make her character as “WASP”y as they could to show that he married the exact opposite of what he would have in his country. I just watched a documentary about Muammar al-Gaddafi and the oldest son is clearly written about one of his sons, they did a lot of the same things.

I think it will get more interesting. We haven’t begun to understand what his father did and what his brother got away with. And waspy is a good call on how the wife is characterized T-Rex.

From Twitter~~~~Excited for @BrandiGlanville and all her new business deals! She has an app coming out and her own WINE! Keep kicking ass girl #Brandiwins

• boston02127 says:

I can’t imagine what the app will be….

How to spot an STD?
      How to drink like a fish?
      Learn to act classless?
      How to be a rotten mother?

The list could go on & on.

The whole #brandiwins thing is from the Leann haters-they are trying sooooooo hard not to tweet about Leann’s new show b/c they think they are so important that people will know about the show just from them. They came up with #brandiwins as a way to try to “trend” Brandi’s name and piss off Leann….they need to all find a life that doesn’t include tweeting every 3 seconds!!

Wait until “LeAnn and Eddie” comes on. They will be relentless on Twitter. Idiots.

WOW so there’s this new hashtag for Brandi??? and an
          A P P!!!???? OMG.

that’s just so laughable. But everyone and their dog and mama can come up with that crap these days.

I always wonder how she has the at minimum, at MINIMUM 100+ LIKES on her comments. CRAZY

Ashy, BrandiWins, spread the word, spread the herpes

• 2Stupid says:

How to embarrass your kids for years to come.
        How to accept zero responsibility for your actions.
        How to alienate everyone in your life with your “truth sceptor”
        How to make your dad stop talking to you for your complete lack of sensitivity to privacy.
        How to get thrown out of a rental

How to get the best out of your ANAL intercourse and make sure your kids know it too!
        How to mix your Drugs and Alcohol and not overdose, but will still lose your clothes in public
        How to look like a Hooker everyday., especially at children’s parties
        How to be a complete embarrassment to your family and especially your children.
        How to fake an injury for sympathy, then forget you had that injury 15 minutes later.
        How to be anorexic and lie about it.
        How to spend money you don’t have on bad plastic surgery.

OMG what is with the HO-wives and these wine deals. Most of them have made no money with these deals. Bethenny’s deal was TOTALLY different from these wine deals, and some of these women are too stupid to figure that out I guess. OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona and TheRoyalVpump even had a different type of deals as well, they were already well established business folk and both knew how to create a deal to make money.
        The OldCronesofBeverlyHillsadjacent, and the deal that LyinConvictTeresa had were for appearance type fees, wherein they made money on anything sold during an appearance and it was only a percentage. That’s why IckyVicky bailed on that wine-deal early on, when she figured out how little money they were actually going to make and didn’t want to waste her time on that business, and take away time from the business that actually makes her money. THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi I guess is that media whore now that wants her name everywhere, but she is too stupid to realize that this is going to bring her zero dollars

Boston look what you started. There’s a loooong list. 😀

T-Rex what was Kim Zs deal? I’ve wanted to and still will try that Moscato.

Ah, guitarist Les Paul made out well enough with his deal with Gibson guitars. In exchange for using his name, he got a couple of bucks for each guitar sold AND was kept supplied with guitars. And occasionally they listened to his suggestions (you’d be surprised how little he really had to do with the design of the LP guitar). But, of course, he never expected this deal to support him. His job was always performing and recording. What he made from endorsing guitars was just the sprinkles on the icing on the cake.

Yeah I’ve heard some about his deal.

Orson completely different with Les Paul by the way. The guitar companies “needed” his name to sell the guitars, he made a great deal to receive a good percentage of the business sales. These Ho-wives only get an extremely small percentage, and most of that is from sales at the events where they promote the product, the wine companies doesn’t come to them, the Ho-wives PR people go to them to whore out their clients names. They receive virtually nothing for wines sold “outside” the events, like in the stores, when they are not promoting the wines. That’s why TrailerTrashTrampySue got so mad at IckyVicky for not helping them “support” the wines, because the only time they actually made money was doing promotional appearances.

My point was Les never relied on the income from Gibson to live on; it was free money to him. Matter of fact, when he was getting divorced from Mary Ford, he told Gibson the deal was off and take his name off the guitar. He didn’t want Mary getting any money in the settlement from his name.

• MelTheHound says:

How to claim you’ve been sued/not sued?
        How to lose your dog?
        How to have your hoo-haw photographed by the paparazzi during that time of the month?
        How to say racist things, yet emphatically claim you are not a racist?
        How to violate your children’s privacy by posting pictures of them in their underwear on social media.
        How to have such a limited vocabulary and low I.Q. That when at a loss for words you should just scream STFU
        How to claim you can’t get medical attention for a broken hand, due to lack of insurance, yet you are willing to spend thousands on cosmetic procedures that you proudly admit to on social media
        How to,…

HA. Wouldn’t drink her wine for all the money in the world. She can’t come up w/an original idea 💭 . Everybody and their momma in the franchise has an alcoholic beverage. What’s her app? You press buttons and learn how to fall down drunk?

Did anyone get their free slurpie at 7/11?

Check out HLN in the next half hr. This guy #TerryBartley in NC did a #HotCarExperiment. Check YouTube. He put it there. He’s going to talk about it on HLN.

15. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

OT: Lebron James is leaving Miami to go play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. He’s the biggest diva and should join a housewife city. They now have the Cavs winning next year’s finals. Um, I love how they keep underestimating my Spurs!

• 2Stupid says:

Didn’t he play for the Cav’s before. Werent’ they really miffed when he left and went to Miami. I thought it was nice and kind of a way for him to redeem himself agian in Ohio.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi 2stupid, the cavs fans were more than miffed, They burned his jersey and the team’s owner wrote a very inflammatory open letter about Lebron’s decision to leave. I just can’t with this guy–he’s supposedly the best basketball player in the world, but he needs to have superstars around him for him to win? That’s why I give credit to The Spurs who have taken massive pay cuts just so they can continue to play together. Miami is a good example of buying a team vs. building one.

What about his announcement to win not 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7…… Championships in Miami? He bolted once he lost to the Spurs.

ITA, dear Melly!!!! Well said, oh foxy one!!!

totes totes agree Melita— Lebron, what an ego now. It’s getting as big as Carmelo, he better check himself before he wrecks his ACL….

Cleveland should be side-eyeing him the whole time (side-eye emoji)

Miami==== NY Yankees. Agreed!

Dear 2stupid: yes, and yes. Very miffed. Your name kills me by the way. I think I don’t like calling you “stupid”. How about I nickname you “stoops”.

I actually enjoyed this show this season.

What exactly does #brandiwin??? Those kooks over on twitter spend every single day complaining that Leann stalks their timelines, criticizing her every tweet and her “twitter obsession”-while they are obsessively tweeting every thing she does!!! I know Jill agrees-they’re all scorned woman taking their displaced rage out on Leann.

A Brandi ap? I can’t even. Wine? Please. But unlike Powell-I would drink her wine for all the money in the world. Then I can give her done to make her go away. 😉

I love how they are all saying they are NOT going to watch Leann’s show because they don’t want to give her ratings…are they really all in charge of the ratings??? They are all waiting and will all watch-they have to-they can’t help themselves!!
      Some pap who stalks Leann and got a picture of Leann scratching her head-twitter is going crazy with this-her hair smells …she never washes it ..blah blah blah ..it’s friggen HYSTERICAL!! They are saying that they will boycott the show but they are obssessed with the star of the show and they can’t stop tweeting about her-That’s not how a boycott works people!!!

19. chismosa says:

i’m going to give the eddie show a chance — (with Leann on the side)- cause i’ll be all O_o and o_O googly eyed over him. I don’t give it ratings so what does it matter. If it bores me to tears, then fine. Just want to see him. Maybe for a minute.

i wonder if she will sing some cheesy intro song for the show….. LOLOLOL!

VIV-I finally got a chance to ask my cousin about SUR! They went a few months ago. She loves VP Rules. She said it’s really nice, but it was packed. It’s also pretty small. They cancelled their dinner reservation and had one drink and left. She said in NJ she’s not bad a looking chick-but everyone there was freakishly beautiful. LOL! Saw ken and kristen but no Lisa. It wasn’t her husbands scene either. She said everyone was in those long maxi dresses-all flowy! They were “dressed” but all wrong. If she was with girlfriends she’d have probably stayed-but her husband wasn’t into it at all!

You crack me up every time you call me Viv. Thanks for the info on SUR. I guess business is doing well. Good for my cousin 😂 or Is it sister? 😂😂
      I wished they had stayed and tried their food. Maybe another time.

This one is for you Brandi. Go cry to your idiotic fans. This is RHOBH Production company and Andy. Have the Tampon String to tell them to stop promoting Schaenna.

22. Jan (TexasTart) says: