Real Housewives Of New Jersey Season 6 Preview

RHONJ LOGO

RHONJ S6 CAST

Season 6 Preview

By HydrangeaHussy

The Jersey ladies are back for a 6th season on Sunday, July 13 at 8/7c!  Season 5 ended in October 2013, but it feels like the ladies have been gone for longer than 9 months.  Teresa Giudice is the only original cast member & Melissa Gorga, who joined the cast in Season 3, is the only other returning member.  Caroline Manzo & Jacqueline Laurita have said goodbye.  Kathy Wakile has only a recurring status this season.  Dina Manzo is making a return after a 3 season hiatus.  She was one of the original cast members, but left the show abruptly during the 2nd season after drama with Danielle Staub.  Can I just say how glad I was to see Danielle go?  Dina’s Bravo bio says that she took advantage of her time away from Bravo to “focus on Alexia, to grow Project Ladybug, and to enjoy two seasons of her own show on HGTV called Dina’s Party.”  New to the cast are: Amber Marchese, Nicole Napolitano, & Teresa Aprea.  Let’s meet the new ladies:

RHONY S6 NEW CAST

Amber Marchese, Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Aprea

Amber Marchese is a mother, actress, & entrepreneur.  She has a husband & 4 children.  “Amber graduated with a BA, then acquired a Masters in Bio-Behavioral Studies/Exercise Physiology from Columbia University. She has a passion for health and fitness and has created her own fitness brand called Vici fitness.”  She underwent a double mastectomy & chemotherapy for breast cancer at age 31.  She now “donates time and money to countless charities raising awareness for young women with cancer and assisting them with the emotional and financial impact of the disease.”  Amber has taken acting classes & plans on “conquering the acting world.”  Based on the previews, most of the drama this season will involve Amber & her feud with the twins.

Nicole Napolitano is a private aviation specialist.  She is also “one of a set of spectacularly sexy, fashionable twins. Her and her twin sister, Teresa, are inseparable.”  She is divorced & has two teenage boys.  “Nicole is fashion-forward and ahead of every trend. Even in her down time, or heading to the gym, she dresses to impress.”  She “ran a family restaurant at 20-years-old, studied at St. John’s University, as well as at the American University of Rome.”  Nicole created a home business focused on personal development & won a Rising Star Award.  After her divorce, she “started a brand new career in private aviation and works for a premiere jet charter brokerage handling high-profile clients.”  I know, I can’t believe that’s a legit job either, but I have a friend who does the same thing.  It’s not nearly as glamorous as they make it sound – it’s really just being available 24/7 to cater to the travel whims of the wealthy.

Teresa Aprea is a mother & restaurant owner.  “Her twin sister, Nicole, is her best friend and together they exude positive energy, love, and are always ready for a party.”  Teresa first married her husband in 1991, divorced & remarried in 2010.  They have a teenage son.  She & her husband own two restaurants: “Angelo’s of Mulberry Street (a true landmark, family-owned for years, and even Presidents have dined there)” & Ponte Vecchio.  She loves travel & fashion.  “She loves planning amazing soirées and dinner parties with lots of friends and interesting people.”  This season, the infidelity rumors focus on Teresa, whose husband allegedly cheated.

Thanks to Hulu, I’ve been catching up on Season 5, which I admit I didn’t watch much of.  I was just too disgusted after watching Teresa blame everyone else for her problems & try to tear her brother’s family down.  Here’s where we left off & what’s happened since:  After numerous rumors about Melissa & a fight between the Joes, the Gorgas & the Giudices finally seemed to have mended their relationship.  Joe Giudice was in trouble for allegedly using his brother’s information to secure a new driver’s license, though he didn’t seem too concerned about it.  In July 2013, the Giudices were indicted on federal bankruptcy & bank fraud charges.  They both faced jail time if convicted.  The two pled guilty in March, but have not been sentenced.  After Joe’s father suddenly passed away in June, their sentencing date was moved to September 23.  Filming for Season 6 began in December 2013 & concluded in April 2014, so it may cover the guilty pleas but won’t include the sentencing.  I hope that the whole season doesn’t focus on their legal drama.

Bravo has posted some previews & here’s what we’ve learned: They group travels to south Florida & Atlantic City.  Melissa & Joey still have a “hot” relationship – yuck!  Teresa & Kathy are still feuding.  Milania still speaks her mind & may be my favorite cast member!  Dina’s marriage is struggling & she files for divorce.  The Gorgas enter the garbage business.  Of course, Teresa & Joe’s legal troubles just keep getting worse.  We’ll see how they handle that & how it affects the children, especially Gia.  Amber & Melissa are old friends, but seem to have lost touch.  Amber struggles with the repercussions of her past cancer diagnosis.  The twins are bawdy & outspoken.  Dina & Amber have a feud.  There’s a rumor that Teresa A’s husband cheated on her.  The twins have a feud with Amber & Teresa A confronts Amber at a luncheon.  And again in Atlantic City.  There’s a possible fight at a fire-fighter themed party.  You know there’s plenty of drama when Teresa G looks like the calm one.

Follow the ladies on Twitter:

Teresa Giudice – @Teresa_Giudice

Melissa Gorga – @melissagorga

Dina Manzo – @dinamanzo

Amber Marchese – @AmberNMarchese

Nicole Napolitano – @RHONJTwins

Teresa Aprea – @teresaA_RHONJ

Click here for the Season 6 Premiere Trailer

______________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

123 Responses to Real Housewives Of New Jersey Season 6 Preview

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Wishing all of you a good day! 😀

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Tamar w/He crazy self. Crazy in a fun way. And Vince pays her no mind.
      We have one of Gladys’ restaurants about 2 miles from me. Her son manages it. I think her son lives in my area. I’ve never been there.

3. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Poor Kim, she manages to look anxious even in a family pic and Chad looks, uh relaxed…at least her daughter looks happy…not sure about the wardrobe though!

Kim really should be proud of her kids. They’ve seemed to be happy, healthy, smart, and trouble free kids despite Kim’s struggles. I’m going to credit their fathers for that. I believe Kim has always been kinda scatter brained.

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good morning all-it’s a beautiful Saturday morning in NY…leaving for The Outer Banks later today-can’t wait to get my toes in the water!!!

7. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Looks like Hanna-Barbera was involved in the color scheme for the NJ cast photo.

I watched the NJ first look. I really liked when Dina told Chismosa that she was back and Chissy could suck it! (Haha)

TexasTart it does look like that. They look like “Disney Princesses”. They wish they looked that way, but the photo shop makes them look cartoonie alright. Only our PrincessP holds the title. 🙂

• THAT’S RIGHT!!! LOL!!! I don’t feel much like a Princess right now…..I feel like I have been kidnapped and made to work in a sweat shop!!!

8. cusi77 says:

Thank you HH for the preview on NJ Season 6! I wish everyone a nice weekend!

(Interesting perspective of HH watching RHONJ Season 5… Respectfully to HH, I have the opposite impression. Peace and Love! ❤ ❤ ❤ )

• plainviewsue says:

As do I Cusi. To me, Melissa will always be the one who wanted to tear this family apart. And Joe went along for the ride. Melissa, like Caroline, wanted to be top dog on RHONJ. Never happened; never will.

If I was Teresa, I would NEVER trust Melissa. From episode one of season 3 (the christening), Mel & Joey promised to bring it. I despise them.

I, for one, love having Dina back. She looks great.

The scene with Teresa and Gia was heartbreaking.

They’ve been replaying old episodes the last few weeks and I caught some of that season 2 reunion when Teresa got so mad and pushed andy when they brought up “the nephew”. When I first saw it I thought she was totally nuts. Fast forward a few months and there’s Melissa and Joey on the show. There are people still screaming that she should have been fired for that push-but she wasn’t, because they set up that line of questioning to get a reaction and oh boy they did! I swear the second that happened production was on the phone offering Melissa the job!

☎☎☎☎”Melissa? Are you ready for lights, 🎥🎥🎬🎬.” 🚺”Joey I’m going to be a 💫💫💫💫” 🎤🎤🎧🎧🎶🎶 💿💿

• MelTheHound says:

If you really want to know what is really happening, try paying close enough attention to recap this crap 😉

I caught some of that too. Telling was when Melissa’s sister husband asks Juicy on camera if he has the $1000 he owns him. You can hear him say Does Teresa knows you owe me that money? (paraphrasing)

I can’t stand the Gorgas so I won’t be watching. I hope they get good ratings only to prove that the show could make it without Bitterclown and her Moronic kids.

Sue that’s exactly why I no longer watch. The Gorga’s. I don’t believe Mel ever made real attempts to get to know and truly be apart of Joe’s family.

I’m thinking I won’t be watching. But I will be reading here!

In Myrtle beach one year Kevin and Annabelle took a picture with a baby tiger and monkey. The monkey was wearing red shorts. Maggie wasn’t born yet so when she saw the picture a few years ago we convinced her that she was the monkey-she believed us until she realized she ” never even had red shorts”!!! It’s still a little family joke that we use-“hey Maggie remember you used to be a monkey??”….she gets so mad it’s hysterical!!

I love monkeys … as long as they aren’t flinging poo at me. Maybe I love pics of monkeys, that’s it!

“Let go of my tail mom.” “I’m just trying to keep your butt from falling.” 🐒🐒🐒🐒

• boston02127 says:

ladebra ~~~~One day we were at the Stoneham Zoo looking at the monkeys. My mother said to me and my twin brother, this is where I got the two of you. Then she said, I had to have your tails removed. I guess she thought that was funny but me and my brother started screaming crying. My mother said she was so embarrassed and felt badly but couldn’t stop laughing. We all laughed about it years later. We use to kid her about her “facts of life” talk.

Oh Boston! You made me laugh 😀. My mom told us they found us under a rock (Texas had lots of rocks lol) I can just hear your Mom feeling bad but laughing lol. 😀

So funny. I used to tell my daughter she was actually a doll and if she misbehaved I would just switch her off. She would laugh and then ask “really mom?” And then later “mom! I’m not kidding!!! Am I real???” She was three-ish.

I like the one where you mention an older sibling they’ve never met (dangling the bait, so to speak). When they ask about their older brother/sister you say something like “Well, he/she never picked up his/her toys and talked back to us, so we donated him/her to medical research.”

• My brother and I looked like twins…..I knew I wasn’t adopted because I KNEW they would have never adopted him, he was awful!!!

• designernailsdiana says:

Oh this reminds me of my son, who was to two years older than his sister and the younger daughter,who was four years younger than her sister, the two of them would tell her that she was an alien. She used to get so mad at them. But there are a number of times that they told her she was an alien and she looked at them and wanted to go back to her planet that. So we laugh now when people tell us that she looks a lot like my mom.

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you’re having a great Saturday. 🇹🇬🇮🇸 😃
    I hope everyone is feeling well.
    Husker have fun at the community events.

11. plainviewsue says:

My youngest son Brian is visiting a grad school friend in NJ & is at his country club. He just texted me. Gia and Milania are there in the pool!!!! No, he doesn’t watch RHONJ, but another friend recognized them and saw Teresa and Joe earlier working out on the treadmills!!!!!! Brian refuses to take a picture of them for me. Boo hiss!!!

Chismosa and Lainey I’m going to give “LeAnn and Eddie” a chance too. As crappy as it was for them to do what they did to their ex spouses I want to see them together. And like we’ve all said, I’d hate to like them.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e f f o r t l e s s~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

14. chismosa™ says:

Everyone catch the First Look??? 😬

I’m telling you in SOOOOO excited for the Crowns show I can barely take it.
    That is a hot mess I can’t WAIT for !

Jill — think I missed you but have a BLAST in OBX! I’m jelly ! 🍓🍞

15. chismosa™ says:

you GO girl! 👏👏👏👏💵💰💳

Legal advisor with no legal degree and shady past. 👍

And so it starts. Buckle up!

• cusi77 says:

Poor Teresa… I like her but she is delusional… Orange will be her new black…

I like Teresa too-but she just cannot accept or admit that she’s done anything wrong. Or there’s anything wrong in her life. I don’t know if it’s a defense mechanism or delusion. But it would be wise if she never speaks publicly!

I was surprised at the “I will just go find another show” thing. It’s not that easy to get on TV, and once there, stay on TV.

Maybe-but it seems like “reality TV star” is a stand alone career these days! It’s all she’s got-she can’t do anything else.

Yep, sure would be a shame if the judge got wind of this interview. Not a shred of remorse. Zero.

This one is for you Brandi. Go cry to your idiotic fans. This is RHOBH Production company and Andy. Have the Tampon String to tell them to stop promoting Schaenna.

I need HSN rehab 😦

This for you Veena (hope it stopped raining). Think of sunny days in Barcelona!

#watchitlisaKylebackstabs

New Jersey so soon! I am glad I can’t watch.
    We are still on the hike despite the weather not cooperating …. http://wp.me/p4kxEH-gS

22. Jan (TexasTart) says: