Brandi Glanville Podcast 27

brandi-glanville-unfiltered

Brandi Glanville Podcast 27

by Kit9

Brandi is angry. She just heard a rumor that Lisa Rinna is joining RHOBH and she is seething with jealousy.  Brandi denies this and says she’s met Lisa once and liked her.  She also says she has no idea if she’s joined the cast.  Brandi whines that ROL hates her.  Brandi says that the guy, Dylan, who runs ROL used to date one of her sober friends and continued to do drugs in front of her.  So, Brandi, apparently, went off on him and now he hates her.  This was 3 years ago.  Brandi complains that news outlets quote ROL as if they were reputable.

A few other things Brandi wants to set straight.  She says she’s not suing her ex for things he’s said about her on his reality show.  Brandi is asked about the rumors that ex-cast members are joining the cast this year but she refuses to comment (she’s finally gotten a clue about not blowing Bravo secrets!).  Art, her resident ass kisser, compliments Brandi on her bluntness and honesty (oh, brother).  Brandi mentions Gary Oldman’s recent controversial comments and is annoyed he apologized.

Brandi is also in a bad mood because she just met with her lawyer to talk about some “ridiculous fight” that is a “fucking nightmare” that she can’t talk about (hmmm, her former landlord?).  Brandi then says she has a serious issue with one of her friends, Kristen Taekman.  She says that her husband, Josh, is experiencing some backlash from the show.  Brandi says that he does look like a dick on the show but he’s not.  He just has a very dry sense of humor that doesn’t translate on the show.  Brandi knows he’s joking, Kristen knows he’s joking but the audience doesn’t.  Brandi plans to call him on air.

She says that Kristen laughs at Josh’s comments but they don’t show that.  And, Josh is a great guy who takes care of his family.  Art pipes in that you know someone is a good person or not from their ability to make/keep friends.  Brandi thinks it’s telling when someone only has new friends around them and is thankful for her friends.  Brandi just ran into her ex boyfriend before the show and she claims they had a “special moment”, where she was thinking how cute he is (translation: Brandi wants a booty call).

Josh calls in.  He says the way he’s coming off on the show makes him cringe and sick to his stomach.  He says he and Kristen are “deeply in love and have a great working relationship.  But, he says he and Kristen have a lot of “inside jokes” that don’t translate on TV.  Brandi, again says that they don’t show Kristen laughing at some of Josh’s comments, instead airing silence.  Random Joshfact #1: he is 6’3″.  Brandi mentions that she knows Kristen doesn’t cook at all and that she knows Kristen and Josh’s “schtick” (maybe Brandi should tell Kristen’s TH’s that their fighting is just schtick cause she seems to think it’s real).

Josh says he isn’t completely comfortable being filmed and that Kristen handles it better. Josh says that from seeing himself on the show, he’s learned a lot about himself and doesn’t like everything he sees. Random Joshfact #2: Josh is a great dancer.  Brandi says she’s known Josh for 20 years and she thinks she talks to him more than Kristen.  Josh signs off and Art starts heaping more praise on Brandi (he’s really outdoing himself this podcast.  Apparently Art’s girlfriend is now working for Brandi so I guess he’s kissing ass for two).

The rest: Brandi is shocked to see a text on her new phone from Star Magazine and doesn’t know how they got her number (oh, yes, it’s a real mystery!).  Brandi shaves her dog, Sugar, which makes the doggy depressed for days. Brandi calls her mother to wish her a happy anniversary.  And, get this-Brandi has her own app coming out soon! (I know, wtf?). It’s called Blunder Block and it protects you from yourself, she explains. For example, it can block certain numbers and social media, spell check and link to designated driver services (no word on when the app can slap the drink out her hand, pull her dress down from around her neck and tuck her tampon string in).

But, the biggest bit of news is…..unbelievably, Brandi is coming out with a wine. Yes, the poster girl for ugly public intoxication and receiver of a DUI, has a wine coming out from the people behind Skinnygirl and Adam Carolla’s Mangia.  They are still working on a name but are considering, “Unfiltered”. Brandi wanted “STFU and Drink” but that was shot down by the distributer (entries for name suggestions begins in 5, 4, 3, 2…..go!).

___________________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast. Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Brandi Glanville Podcast 27

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great Saturday. TexasTart you got up with the chickens 🐓🐓🐓🐓. I hope you and your 4 legged baby are doing well and still resting.
    WOW Kit! Again? LOL. You are brave. A 2nd podcast within a week. At least you’ve gotten it over with for now. 😍 😁
    Enjoy your Sunday everyone.🌅🌅🌅

Oh gosh Powell, on GMA the weather guy showed major bad storms headed your way! I hope they are wrong (like most of them around here) and it skips over you!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thank you Powell, we are slowly improving each day. And you know I am an early riser to collect the eggs! 😉 Maybe that’s what ladebra is doing, she is up even earlier than I am!

2. MelTheHound says:

Two Podcasts from west coast diabla… Kit9, you rock.. I cannot stand to do two in a week. I’m afraid I have let Jan down and left her hanging alone with the blog this week..Truth is I am not above the weather this last week and could use some good thoughts from my friends here if y’all don’t mind. I won’t ask again unless it is life threatening, I promise.. So if you all don’t mind helping this 50yo pervert dude feel better about himself, it would be appreciated…

Very sorry you aren’t feeling well 😦 . I am sending love and light your way, and really hope you find your happy. Honestly, you bring me joy when I hear about your life with Lucy, and your niece and nephew. And I really appreciate all of your time that you give to keep the blog going. I looked at the list of bloggers needed, and really want to contribute to my community, but then I examine the reality of my life, and know I could not do what our wonderful bloggers do day after day, week in and week out. (((Jeff)))

• Veena (NMD) says:

Sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well. I’m sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery from the Alps.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Sending you good thoughts for a speedy recovery. Does Lucy sense you are not yourself? Does she try to make you feel better? I hope you are getting medical care if it is needed.

Your recent absence from the blog has been noticed. Don’t let it happen again! 😉

More good thoughts coming at you.

• KTinCT says:

(((((Jeff))))) Feel better, my friend

• If you’re under the weather, then we’re all under the weather. Hoping you feel better soon, my friend.

• Boobah says:

I was worried about ya, MelTH! Your lack of posts was immediately noticed!
      Whatever is going on, please know I’m sending you positive thoughts/prayers. Feel better soon. Keep us posted, dammit!
      AND you don’t need life threatening reasons to ask for support! You hear me, young man!?! 🙂
      oxox

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Right on, Boobah!

Jeff, you’re not letting anyone down! You were the only person who could fill in for me during my time of need!!! Now you need a helping hand, so just take it! I will pray for you to be above the weather – and I will take care of the daily posts until you are back up to speed. Take care!

• AZGirl says:

You are very cool Jeff. You always are helping out here and on other sites. Sending you good thoughts.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Sending positive thoughts your way, MTH!

I am sorry you aren’t feeling great Jeff. I hope you get well soon (hug)

Sorry to hear you’re under the weather MTH. Definitely good thoughts coming your way.

• boston02127 says:

Get well soon Jeff.

Oh MTH, faithful friend,…I’m glad you are reaching out since you are always here for us. Been wondering if everything is ok. Hoping you will be feeling better very soon. Praying for you. Keep us posted,

She makes me sick.

Ohh….& Good morning.

Oh this made me smile this morning!

Hahaha and so did this

That crate looks too small for that dog.
      😦
      😡

Actually, my daughter’s dog doesn’t like big crates (she’s a big lab). She feels more secure in a smaller one. She also doesn’t like big dog beds. She used to have one, but when she visits she always wants to lay on my little dog’s bed, so my daughter bought her one that just fits.

I get that … My larger one likes the crate he had when he was a baby because he was crate-trained (?) to sleep. So he stretches and barely fits.

Yes, good point. My dog’s is the travel one though so it’s not gated or anything. Whatever I hope this dog is happy is all that matters. 🙂

BB are you with Jill in OBX right now?

5. plainviewsue says:

Again, Kit, you deserve a gold medal for this! I would love to know how Bravo, the network that employs Brandi, feels about her podcasts and letting Bravo storylines out of the bubble. She did that with all of last season, so we all knew that Brandi and Lisa were on bad terms. She thought everyone would be on her side. She really blew that one.

I don’t know how anyone could ever be Brandi’s friend and tell her anything in confidence. IMO, the “friends” she has are just afraid she’ll spill on them.

Excited for tonight return of RHONJ.

Thank you Kit. That one didn’t seem as bad as some others. Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope Argentina has a good day!

8. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I’m not ready for NJ yet. Please tell me it’s not really back tonight.

9. MTH, prayers and good thoughts coming your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

° ིྀ.¸ღ¸ ིྀ ´´¯` ིྀ.¸¸.ღ. GET WELL JEFF!!! ¸ღ.¸¸. ིྀ.´´¯` ིྀ.¸¸.ღ. ིྀ °

10. cusi77 says:

Germany won the Soccer World Cup 2014!

Don’t cry for me Argentina….

Next Brandi will tell us she’s coming out with a line of stringless tampons.

12. Jan (TexasTart) says: