Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of New Jersey

RHONJ LOGO“What A Difference a Plea Makes”

Join us tonight for the first episode of Season 6!   Teresa Giudice and her husband, Joe, fight to keep their family intact as they embark on a very public legal battle for their freedom. Fortunately, Teresa has support from her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, after resolving a long time family feud, and veteran housewife Dina Manzo, Teresa’s oldest friend who is dealing with a public divorce. Joining in the chaos is Melissa’s longtime friend Amber Marchese, a breast cancer survivor, as well as identical twin sisters, Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Aprea.  Sparks fly almost immediately when everyone gets together for a Harvest Party as Amber confronts Melissa about not being there for her when she had cancer.

_________________________

WWHL LOGO

Dina Manzo

_________________________

HydrangeaHussy will be recapping Real Housewives of New Jersey.  She prepared a Season 6 Preview, if you missed it, click here to see yesterday’s blog.  I have secured a new blogger for the NJ Cast Blogs, so we can look forward to welcoming a new blogger and hearing her take on the ladies excuses next weekend!

Following RHONJ will be the premiere of a new show called Game Of Crowns and the Married To Medicine Reunion Part 1.  Game Of Crowns is a docu-series that follows six pageant wives competing on the “Mrs.” circuit whose lives revolve around glamour, perfection and winning at any cost.  From trophy wives to pageant moms, these ultra-competitive ladies share their love of the game and will stop at nothing to win local and national pageants for beauty queen status.

_________________________

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

88 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of New Jersey

I just cannot bring myself to watch RHONJ. You guys enjoy though. I’ll be watching Last Tango in Halifax on PBS.

Me neither, BB. Everyone enjoy it; let me know if I’m missing something good.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Me too BB. NJ will run again at 11:30 though. I may or may not peak. Depends on if I can stomach it or not. I’m a little queasy here. 😀

2. I’m so excited I might pee my pants! LOL!

3. chismosa™ says:

KIT>>>> thanks for she Brandi podcast recap. What a royal mess.

Enjoy pre-nosejob Dina tonight 😴😴😴😴😷
    And plenty of “smile” tears like the Don used to do. I CANT STAND THAT. Don’t smile when crying.
    #tre-vict #RHOFelons

So excited for crowns 👑👑👑👑
    What a royal mess. And the accents – love!

4. ItzAngeeDuh says:

Yay!!! No Manzos tonite! Except for Dina & she doesn’t count!

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I can’t get to the TV yet….how’s it starting out?
    Are Tre and the Gorgas holding hands and singing Kumbayah?

6. ItzAngieDuh says:

No kumbaya, but Mego is still annoying

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Why change, she’s got the annoying factor down, on display, on display 🙄

7. ItzAngeeDuh says:

I think I saw the new nose! 👃👃

• Wait? Did Me-go get a new nose??? It looks super weird! And somehow, Dina’s nose looks wider.

Dina filming at that time vs Dina today IRT === two different noses.

Mel uses a lot of bronzer and contouring so I can’t speak to that. I know she has to contour her forehead like Ghouliana Rancic on E does. ((As many with high 5-heads have to))
        SmugDina doesn’t use contouring or bronzer as deeply so it’s not contouring on her nose. Jmo

8. chismosa™ says:

This is fantastic…..

10. chismosa™ says:

11. ItzAngeeDuh says:

Beautiful portrait

12. ItzAngeeDuh says:

I know Joe & Tre brought this on themselves, but I still feel for them.

I do too. People have done worse and have gotten off with a lot less of a sentence. I think Juicy should do about 2 years, Teresa supervision same amount of time and I do not think he should be deported.

Milania was in rare form.

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

So sad – Joe and Gia.

15. Sus says:

Ugh! It’s all fun and games until you have to watch little kids crying because of their parents being stupid.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yes, the kids made Reality TV a bit too real.

Tre and Joe want us to see this.

I thought it was handled well enough. It’s not as if they had a family meeting and the kids thought they were going to Disney World and BOOM! It was just Gia, and she’s 13. She knows exactly what’s going on. I said this to Chis last week-just because we don’t see her cry, doesn’t mean she isn’t. Of all the kids on this show-I think Ashlee got it the worst. At least Gia knows her parents love her. And they show it. Ashlee-has the lovely memories of basically her whole family hating her! They set that girl up to fail every chance they got. She’s a brat-but that girl got demolished!

I haven’t seen it, yet. But I like what you’re saying.

And I am ITA regarding Ashley Holmes…from the very first episode I hated what Jac Daniels was doing to her minor child. Oh, I had a soapbox back then and rarely got off of it and never forgave Jac for doing that to her child. She vilified her to pander to the audience,…”poor Jacqueline, poorJacqueline”. Poor Jacqueline, my a$$. I don’t care that Ashley was no longer a minor. Mothers protect their young.

Right? Then Jac and Caroline embarrassed Gia as well. Was she being bratty? Sure. But it went beyond-they took their dislike of her mother out on the child.

Yeah, but when you think of how Jac treated Ashley and the way Caroline treated her daughter, Lauren,…it’s no surprise that they would bully Tre’s little girl, too. Self hating, Girl haters.

Oh, they absolutely want us to see it and it’s disgusting. Using their child as a prop for sympathy. It’s, “look at what you’re doing to our poor little girl!”.

16. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I wonder how many years and how much money was invested in looking like Jennifer Lopez.

17. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Bring on the butt glue?! 😆

18. ItzAngeeDuh says:

Oooooh!! Who wants a sparkly crown? 👑👑👑

19. Jan (TexasTart) says:

There’s the chance this Game of Crowns could be hilarious, it seemed from the opening, ask me later. At least these women are really competing against one another for a prize…

That was so sad at the end-with joes dad promising to be there….damn show made me tear up! This is a massive improvement over the last few seasons! It’ll have drama but I think they’ll be a lot of fun. Amber and the twins are over the top Italians like I’m used to! Loud and funny-sometimes unintentionally. That one husband-OMG. Glad this things got it’s mojo back! People make fun of jersey girls…but I think they’re just jealous! Go jersey! 😍

The only thing I hate is that it’s on a 8. Too busy in this house at 8. I’ll rewatch later to catch anything I missed.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

LOL@ “People make fun of jersey girls….but I think they’re just jealous!” I agree Exit, it needs to come on an hour later, I’m going to watch the recording as soon as I finish my giggling session with Game of Crowns.

21. ItzAngeeDuh says:

Get out your heels, sash & butt glue. It’s time to compete!

22. ItzAngeeDuh says:

Rowr!! Vanassa has bite!

23. Jan (TexasTart) says:

They need to crown Susanna with Mrs. Over-Achiever.

VV – Exactly, who HASN’T “hit that” out in LA and the entire LA Area. She is an “open door” to anyone who asks apparently. They re-ran the interview of our local Radio guys(who are a big deal) with the two comics who I believe appeared on very early shows of THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi podcast who noted that not just anyone should have a podcast and that she was one of the stupidest persons they had met doing a podcast and she spent more time as a “bitch in heat” trying to flirt with them. It was funny! They didn’t name her exactly but from the interview you knew it was her they were talking about.

I’m glad this psycho is gone…I’m sure she’ll be on but not as much.

She’s proud of that?

Lainey, now I’m tempted to watch to help with ratings. The Wakiles and their dorky son were retweeting people saying they missed them. The Bitter Clown was thanking people for all their love. Meamwhile her three kids still have their umbillical cord attached to her and won’t tweet without her permission. JacDsnoeld was classy and wished the cast good luck including every member on her tweet even Dina (she was last).

OMG VIV I didn’t know you were this dumb- please !🙏

You DONT AFFECT RATINGS UNLESS YOURE A NIELSEN HOUSE WITH A TV METER

((((I worked for them ))))

Come on girl !

Chismo…seriously… I can’t believe I have to explain mysrlf. I was being sarcastic! I should’ve add and emoji after my first paragraph …
            I didn’t watch. I’ll probably catch part of the epi on rerun sometime this week. I was having fun reading the fired cast tweets.

Hi VV, I just saw that Kathy Wakile also wished them well.

She did, correct. I meant to say that but her retweeting of Rosie’s and people whining that they missed them made me forget she did. My bad ☺️

No doll, I wasn’t trying to point out an error….I just wanted to sound smart, too!! Like I knew something on twitter, too!! But since I don’t follow, I didn’t realize she was retweeting mean stuff. So, MY bad.

26. OK, I am going to watch NJ…and I will watch the GOC…..I am ready!

Ssssssllllluuuurrrrppppppp …… that’s the sound of me getting sucked back in!

28. Is Gino part of this blog??? LOL!!! “Mommy’s a big loser.” HAHAHA!!

Ok I’m laughing hysterically at Milania, and thinking what a hand full she is and probably forever will be!

• But thankfully she is not yours, right? LOL! At least it seems that Amber keeps her kids in line…unlike Tre and Mel…

Certainly explains the poor behavior of both the MEGO”S and TheConvictFelonsJuicy’s they were all brought up as “spoiled brats” and apparently with zero consequences for their behaviour which is why they are in the mess they are in today. Especially TheCONVICTFELONSJuicy’s who are still partying on, and spending money they don’t have! They still owe on a ton of bills, and legal fees, etc. but spending like they are the damn Rockefellers!

29. New Jersey made me cry. Ugh.

omg omg duck and cover! ( I really laughed at the “sore ex-cast member” part)

LADeb- Why don’t they just come out and state that THELunaticZarin is the one feeding the media with the cast firing BS! HA!

IKR? Supposedly she who will not be named feeds Page 6 often. Maybe that’s their deal? Cause I don’t think it puts her in a good light.

She’ll feed info to ANYONE who’s willing to listen to her. The biotch could give Kris Jenner lessons in attention whoring.

I actually stayed awake for NJ, and GOC, and the Married to Med reunion! And WWHL (mostly) And yea, I’m sleepy this morning (such a lightweight). I enjoyed NJ, mostly. And I died watching married women fight over a sparkly crown! I am not totally convinced that big scene in the airport was spontaneous. Little over the top, even for a pageant girl. Just sayin. And omg Dr. Simone lost her mind on camera.

Really hope you are feeling better MTH. And hope everyone has a great Monday!

32. Jan (TexasTart) says: