Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of Orange County / Ladies Of London

RHOOC logo (2)

“Point Break”

When Lizzie invites the women to a dinner party at her family’s beach house, tensions are high as Shannon and Heather come face-to-face for the first time since Heather kicked Shannon out of her house. Vicki brings Brooks to the party in hopes for a clean slate for him and Tamra. After a fiery show on the beach, tempers flare once again when a big accusation is made.

_________________________

LOL logo

“I’ve Been To London To Visit The Queen”

While training for an upcoming race, Annabelle becomes bedridden after an unfortunate horse training accident. Meanwhile, Caroline decides to throw a dinner party to bring all the girls together. Caprice’s manners come into question when she arrives late to Caroline’s party, however, some very big news may trump her tardiness.

_________________________

WWHL LOGO

Tamra Judge

_________________________

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Ladies Of London, Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

97 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of Orange County / Ladies Of London

Oh boy! OversharingShannon looses her mind tonight!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hilarious!!! That pic is a perfect fit for Shannon loosing it! 😆

Debra, I saw you mention in a post that you would like to help with the blog, but can’t fit it in your schedule and just wanted to thank you for at entertaining the idea! Keep posting the fun stuff, I enjoy them!

2. LaineyLainey says:

This Danielle remarking about Dina….
    @daniellestaub: @realityfan72 @MrzThomas303 @TEB2350 @BrophE don’t be confused lovey she fooled many in season1 with her bs …she’s just a creepy #fake

Oops I did that wrong how’s this

3. Anyone else notice how bad Shannon and Tamra’s lower eyes look? VERY WRINKLY? Lizzie’s are very smooth as are Heather’s which may be from genetics or good sunscreen. Not sure, but the brunettes are holding up a little better here! (I am not including Vicki in this since she has had a shitload of work done!)

4. I can’t get past Oversharing Shannon’s nasal voice – drives me up the wall.

5. Shannon is the gift that keeps on giving! She is like Christmas every Monday!

6. I think Shannon’s imaginary world is part of her real world!

7. NJBev says:

I wish Lynn was here. I miss her writing and commentary.
    I feel like the way Heather is acting is exactly the way JZ acted
    after getting “too comfortable” in her role as a “beloved” housewife.
    Heather is too comfortable.
    I hate Heather Doo-Brow..

8. And sh*t-stirring Tamra is at it again! I’m so glad that Lizzie isn’t buying her BS.

9. Jan (TexasTart) says:

How did this cast get so dragged down into the pettiness….is it all Shannon’s fault? How crazy is it that Vicki rose above all that? She has, right? Or am I delusional, lol

• You’re not delusional… or, if you are, I’m delusional with you. Never thought I would like Vicki again!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

And I liked Luann in NY this year … Oh my, the insanity of it all!

• NJBev says:

Jan, I’d love to know if you know
          Why is it that LuAnn never got an apple??
          She has been in every episode this season-
          and she has been given a LOT of screen time?
          I don’t get it—

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Well, they kept her as a Friend of the Housewives…which is a reduced roll (airtime and pay) but like you say she was on all the time….I guess she started out the season and when Aviva backed off, she filled in. Maybe she was actually having fun with it and kept getting invited to everything. IDK but the she needs a BONUS check!

• NJBev says:

ITA
              she’s been very involved this season,
              even without a story line—-
              HOwever– this little tiny line that she and Jack
              are not going to to make it, makes her more
              interesting as well as vulnerable-
              Let’s face it- if LuAnn wasnt such a pompous
              woohoo — she would actually be likeable.

She was the last holdout on signing a contract for this season. She wanted more money. She hadn’t signed when everyone else was ready to being taping, so the production company started without her rather than hold up production. That’s why she didn’t get an apple. Once Luann saw they were willing to go on without her, she decided to sign a contract to appear on the show as “a friend of the HWs” for less money because by that time, the contract for her to appear as a HW had gone with the wind.

10. NJBev says:

Vickie confirmed what Shannon said.
    About the “lets take them down”
    Now Tampron wants to spin it her own way–

I can’t even watch when Shannon loses it-
    Heather, you did not shut it down.
    you, heather are a professional actor,
    as is your husband.

I will never watch a show that has HD in it-

11. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Vicki where is your hairbrush?!

• NJBev says:

Jan- what about her skin?????
      did this woman not have a MAJOR face lift
      2 years ago??? why does her skin look so
      saggy??
      I actually feel bad for her!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Her face fluctuates so much IMO….Bev she got some major face wirk after this season finished and it’s not that way now. She actually looks too freaky to me now. :-/

• MM in OC says:

Vicky has chronic acne. She’s beaten her face up with harsh chemical treatments over the years and I think the overall texture, elasticity, etc are poor. She looks better in the talking heads because someone has done her makeup professionally and the lighting is perfect.

I feel bad for her.

• Toodybird says:

I can’t take my eyes off her lips. Rather like Meg Ryan’s lips. Miss all the action. Mesmerized by the lips. Lips. What’s going on with those lips.

12. Oh dear, Shannon has lost it! She is out of control.

13. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hello, earth to Nervous Breakdown Housewife! 🙄

14. NJBev says:

I LOVE how Vickie said “Shannon does not scream,
    I do”
    Heather is a spin doctor-
    they are not worried about her(shannon)

It’s all Tamra—watch as she damages, year after year—

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

8 like Ladies of London and my favorite is Caroline. She was pretty cool on WWHL last week, Andy couldn’t even trip her up, lol. A caller asked about her lips and she said no cosmetic work, which was suprising. She said it’s all natural from her Father and she could show a pic to prove it! Her Dad – not her Mum!

• She said that she doesn’t even take her makeup off before she goes to bed!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Gross! I missed hearing that! How the hell does she have decent skin…I would think that would clog pores and ruin eyelashes in the long haul!

• MM in OC says:

I don’t wash my face either. Too much washing the face is bad and strips the skin of it’s natural oils. Facialist told me not to.

16. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Giggles at Caroline getting etiquette training whilst wearing cut off denim shirts!

17. NJBev says:

OK-
    my only comment about NJ
    (I swear, Mel, I promise!!!)
    Dina says she was 20 yrs old the last time she
    had to get naked in front of a new man.
    huh?
    she wasn’t 20 when she married Tommy, I saw
    the special for that wedding- am I supposed to believe
    that she is only 32-34 years old and has an 18 year old daughter???
    how old was she when she conceived Lexie? And wasn’t she
    married to this man(lexies father) for a while?
    ahhhhhh who give a shite
    shame on me for getting involved-

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Shame on you! 😉 LOL
      Chismosa can take this one, she loves Dina. (Sarcasm) Seriously though, she might know!

• NJBev says:

well, I love Chi- so I’d be curious to see what she
        says.
        I feel sick.
        physically and mentally.
        When I see
        the “chosen” ones that represent my “state”.
        One state that is so mis-represented in every stupid
        “reality show” (all states would argue that they are
        mis-represented) I wouldn’t know where to begin-
        But, I think we all realize that this is a $$ business-
        There is NO REALITY to the Reality TV Business-

You make a good point. The major NJ themed shows I can think of are “Jersey Shore”, “The Sopranos”, and RHONJ. All of them are centered around Italian Americans and frankly, if I was Italian American and/or from New Jersey myself, I’d be embarrassed at the portrayal. My SIL is from NJ and she and her family are NOTHING like the people in these programs.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about that comment. About being 20. Or did she say it’s been 20 years? But it hasn’t been 20 years. Jac was on twitter threatening to spill Dina secrets. Jac, SIT DOWN!!! Esp if you’re not gonna spill the secrets!

I heard my name 👂👂👂👂

— hi Bev- I heard “28” when she last took her clothes off— does that make anymore sense ?
      How many years does that put her with Tommy?
      VH1 special was like 2002/2004ish???
      So —-> 10 yrs later she’s around 40ish give or take some years ?
      Maybe it makes sense ? IF she said 28
      ——

LAINEY & TSOUlLw/Autism: From ^^^^^
      I’m LOVING Danielle piping up on twitter.
      It seems she says that Dina only agreed to come back AFTER Danielle said no?
      Or something like that.
      Love it.

DiabolicalDina is 42 years old! Welcome to the internet you moron DiabolicalDina, you can’t hide your age any longer!

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

A barrel of Vodka, lol!

19. Caroline is the most quotable housewife! She has the best one-liners!

20. I think Vicki had cystic acne when she was young…that’s my 2 cents…and all that time in the sun at the river is no good for the skin….

21. mrs peabody says:

Tamara absolutely started that mess and Heather is a big BITCH. She’s in the same class as Yoyo, Brandi and Kristen. I don’t care for Terry either, he is a male BITCH.

22. MM in OC says:

I don’t get the folks that walked away from that episode and say that Shannon is the crazy one. If she’s crazy it’s only because she thought these people had an ounce of integrity. So let’s call her stupid for her believing that she could trust these vapid women and let it get to her. What an a-hole Tamara and Heather are. Heather for never taking responsibility for her role in this mess and Tamra for causing unnecessary drama all for TV. It’s quite pathetic but I’m sad for Shannon and her naivete.

• Tamara what a piece of work….so did the Dubrows really say it or did Tamara make it up….poor Shannon…Heather is making excuses for her behavior and trying to be the victim….I don’t know… I don’t think Heather is that good of an actress or Terry either to act like they didn’t say it….Lizzie has Tamara’s number…..I think Tamara just makes stuff up….and lies when she doesn’t want to get caught….Like Tammy said at the reunion, “Is your ass jealous of the shit coming out of your mouth?” Maybe she is trying to “Gaslight” Shannon…

I agree with you. I think Tamra looked way worse, running around physically grabbing and restraining Shannon with her bad overacting and phony concern when what she’s clearly doing is trying to make Shannon look crazy.

• Sus says:

I agree that Tamara started all the crap but Shannon’s reaction was crazy and left the impression that she’s not exactly balanced. I think she must be amping it up for TV, otherwise David really doesn’t love her because if this is her normal being, why would he ever agree to be on TV with her. Wouldn’t he have talked her out of it?

• MM in OC says:

I think what you saw was someone that was tired of the lies and BS. No one was willing to tell the truth. This is typical first season behavior where they let all the Bravo crap impact them immediately. A little Teresa “everything will be OK” would be good for Shannon at this point. With that being said, everyone calls out Teresa for not being authentic. So what do we want?? Real or Fake??? I’d prefer real. I believe Shannon. I really think the Dullbrows create storylines for themselves based on how they overreact to every situation. They are the exhausting ones. And Tamra will not let any opportunity to stir the pot go. Shannon gets a pass from me.

Lizzy again comes out on top this episode. Accurately narrating the episode for the BS it was. Vicki get’s second place.

Is anyone watching WWHL?? I just can’t bring myself to watch Tamra lie more than she already has. She’s the worst actress ever!

Yep, that’s how I saw it, Shannon just had finally had enough. With Tamra telling blatant lies, Heather lying for the umpteenth time about Shannon yelling at her and with what’s going on in her marriage-she’d just had it. She’s put up with a lot of crap from these women…remember the idiotic freak out by Heather over the seat? Shannon never lost it, never got crazy. But, only so much someone can take. Oh, on WWHL there was a glorious moment when Andy checked Tamra good. Tamra, pretty much admitting that her hijinx is phony as hell, said, in effect, that it is her job to stir chit up, that it makes good tv. Andy pushed back and said no it wasn’t her job to do that, it was her job to be real.

• Austin says:

Couldn’t agree more. I wouldn’t say Shannon is the most stable person on the planet, but this situation really doesn’t have anything to do with that. This is Tamra’s/Heather’s doing. And Vicki’s for not having the integrity to speak up with something she knows to be true.

23. MM in OC says:

Best moment in the episode for me: The talking about waste of time activities!!! I have been doing this for years and getting gas and going to the bathroom are in the top three. Jokingly, waiting until the third date was also rated a waste of time in my 20’s and 30’s.

What’s on your waste of time list???

24. lillybee says:

Why does Tamra enjoy stirring up trouble so much.

• Maybe because she is a sad, pathetic excuse for a Human Being…maybe…

Girlfriend figured out how to keep that Bravo paycheck coming. She will stoop to whatever level she thinks will cause drama, cause her the most pain, embarrass herself, her family, the disdain of millions,..because she figured out long ago that if that’s what it takes to keep getting that Bravo paycheck, that is what she will do.

25. chismosa™ says:

SOS just saw on the E ticker:

LISA RINNA JOINING RHOBH

please tell me she is replacing yoyo or brandi or both and they have 2 other replacements for the other 2 that were not renewed.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks, I had googled this several times, but had not found it from a trustworthy source until now….

JUST WHAT RHOBH NEEDED – ANOTHER BIG LIPPED ACTRESS!!!! Actually, I like Lisa R. Surely being on BH will ruin what I think of her, lol. I watched Days Of Our Lives when she was on that soap!

26. MM in OC says:

By the way, I’m now obsessed with LOL and last episode is next week???!!!?? Major fail Bravo!!!

PS is anyone watching Married to Medicine?? The reunion was pretty epic with all the ladies calling our Mariah on her diva behavior. Loved it!!

27. Jan (TexasTart) says: