Real Housewives Of Orange County Cast Blogs

RHOOC logo (2)Real Housewives Of Orange County

S9E13 Cast Blogs

By HydrangeaHussy

Shannon Beador – Tamra’s Lies Are Mind Boggling

Shannon jumps right in.  “I asked Tamra whether she relayed any of our confidential conversation to Heather and she denied it. How many times could I ask her? The only other person who could confirm what I already knew was Heather.”  She says that she never told Vicki that Heather “told the world.”  Heather “discussed my marriage with a table of women which was inappropriate and that is what I told Vicki”  Did she really think that these ladies would just repeat exactly what she said?  Silly new girl!

“Heather knew that I was coming to her house and any suggestion to the contrary is just another way to “spin” things.”  Hmm, that is probably true because Bravo’s cameras were there to capture everything.  Shannon says that she apologized repeatedly, but that Heather hasn’t let it go.  I must have missed her repeated and heart-felt apologies.  “Clearly she has not let it go. It is so interesting to hear Heather and Terry describe the incident and they always say, “When Shannon left our house. . .” I was kicked out.”   Oh, stop.  You weren’t kicked out, you were asked to leave because the conversation was going nowhere.  She also finds it “disturbing” that Tamra hasn’t taken responsibility for starting all of this.  Tamra never takes responsibility for anything.  She’s starting to turn on Shannon & Shannon better watch out!

“En route to Lizzie’s party, David and I discuss that I am not at excited about seeing the Dubrows. First of all, the last I heard from Heather was a text minutes after I left her house. There was no way I was going to respond to her text after being kicked out of her home.”  She says that Heather never apologized for kicking her out.  I’d like to see exactly what Heather’s text to Shannon said.

Shannon continues to say that she never yelled at Heather before the party at Lizzie’s.  “I didn’t yell at her at Javier’s, never ever raised my voice at the hoedown, and apologized for my raised voice at my Christmas party. I don’t like to be accused of doing things I didn’t do.”  Shannon doesn’t really yell, she just gets very worked out & shrill.  She also continues to claim that Tamra told both her and David that Terry wanted to take them down.  “We didn’t think she was serious at first, but once she mentioned it a couple times, we started to wonder whether it was true. We weren’t going to discuss it with the Dubrows without getting confirmation from Tamra one more time that Terry had said it.”  Shannon was frustrated that Tamra denied it.  She couldn’t believe that Tamra was lying again.  I wish that Vicki had spoken up at the dinner, it would have put lying TammySue in her place.  “Two things could have happened — Tamra made it up in the first place (which would make it a lie) or she lied to me and Terry really did make the statement to her. Either way, Tamra is not telling the truth. . .again.”  Shannon says that she isn’t lying and that she would have no reason to lie.  I completely believe that Tamra told Shannon that, but she was probably lying at the time to stir up drama.

“And then lo and behold Tamra decides to bring up this non-existent statement at the dinner table of all places. It makes no sense. And further, I cannot believe that Terry had the audacity to confront David and I at the dinner table with 12 people. I love that David defended me — so chivalrous and loving.”  Tamra knew exactly what she was doing by bringing it up at the dinner table – so inappropriate.  Terry also should have let it go until after dinner.  Tamra continued to adamantly deny having said that, but Vicki confirmed it.  “You see me apologize AGAIN to Heather for raising my voice to her at my Christmas party. Clearly Heather can’t let it go because after the apology at the table, I am attacked for “yelling” once again.”  Actually Shannon, you’re the one that brought it up, not Heather.  “I am blown away that Tamra thought she could somehow convince my husband that betraying my confidence and telling Heather was somehow in my best interest.”  Once Tamra called Heather and Terry into the discussion outside, Shannon was done.  “This is not how I communicate or deal with people.”  There were way too many people involved at that point.  I wish Shannon had just left, instead of flipping out & making herself look crazy.

Finally, Shannon tries to switch to a lighter note by talking about how she doesn’t exercise, but is thin.  She and David have been in Hawaii.  She wore a bikini for David and someone took hideous pictures, so now Shannon is on a mission to get toned up.  I’m betting that she won’t be going to Cut Fitness for that!

Vicki Gunvalson – Vicki is Trying to Stay Neutral

This episode was difficult for Vicki to watch.  “Seeing people that I care about be hurt by one another is brutal. I have come to the belief that the TRUTH is the TRUTH. And in one way, shape, or form, the truth will always be revealed.”  She begins by telling us that, had she been in Shannon’s position, she would have gone to Heather’s house to get the truth.  She didn’t see Shannon yelling at Heather.  Granted, I didn’t see Shannon yelling either, but she was stuck on repeat & didn’t come in apologizing as she’s claimed.  I would have asked her to leave too.  Tamra lied.  “Tamra got caught, but I truly think she tried to cover herself because she didn’t want to look like she was gossiping and didn’t want to hurt Shannon by betraying her.”  Vicki has Tamra’s number this season.

As for the “take the Beadors down” comment, Vicki doesn’t think that Terry ever said that.  She believes that “Tamra made this up for some reason and doesn’t remember saying it to Shannon and I. I have no idea why she would make this up, but it’s either that — or he said it. It can’t be anything else.”  Vicki feels bad that the confrontation went down at new girl Lizzie’s dinner party.  She also wants to set record straight that Shannon is a “great person” and not psychotic.  “She’s passionate about the TRUTH. . .”  She’s a little too passionate, if you ask me.  I think she got overwhelmed by the tag-teaming of Tamra & Heather.  I can’t believe that Shannon really thought joining this cast was a good idea.

Vicki finishes by saying that she is “trying to turn over a new leaf and stay clear and neutral from the drama.”  She isn’t an ass-kisser, as alleged by Tamra, “I think what is more appropriate for her to say is that “I’m not a sh– stirrer” the way she is.”  I like that she isn’t inserting herself into other people’s fights, like so many of the housewives do.

_________________________

This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to Real Housewives Of Orange County Cast Blogs

Good morning everyone and TexasTart. It’s a bit dreary but hopefully it will turn out to be a sunny day. I hope it’s nice in your neck of the woods. Have a great and relaxing day. 🌄😃

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Morning! 😀

Hi Tarts! How is your doggie doing? Hope you are still taking it easy.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

He’s doing better not that the stitches are out…I don’t have to monitor him as closely and not having to bandage him at this point, whew! Made a trip to the grocery store today, but got people to help me haul my goods, lol. Thanks for asking, hope you are well!

Good Morning! Great recap HydraneaHussy. I think everyone has TammySue’s number. SMH. She was on WWHL last week – Andy says something like twitter is being harsh, she says she doesn’t read it cause it’s mean. That made me laugh. Then Andy says something like do you want to say anything to the twitterverse. She says it’s her job to bring the lies and drama and if it wasn’t for her doing her job no one would watch the boring OC … And I really think she drank the Zain kool aid. Andy said “actually your job is to be yourself” and she just laughed. TammySue is running amuck spreading lies and mayhem and then laughing her a$$ off at all the chaos. Her ugly on the inside is starting to show on the outside. Bless her heart.

Zarin* ops

Yup ladebra she’s drinking the Zarin koolaid. The question Andy asked “have you done anything to your face” our Disgrazia tweeted that question. 🙂 Hers was “WTH did Tamra do to her face?” HA I wish Andy asked it that way. : D I hope Tamra is gone next season. She’s all about starting sh*t and then fake crying saying she didn’t do anything.

Did you see celebrity Marriage Bootcamp last night? They did an exercise to basically find out if they were self sacrificing or selfish and guess what? Slade is self sacrificing- he would change himself to what Gretchen wants. Gretchen is selfish- she would leave Slade to have what she wants which is a baby. The counselors said it was good & bad. Good because Slade would change, good Gretchen would take care of her happiness, but bad because they’re not on the same page. Something like that. Slade says he’s so mad w/what his son has been going thru w/his cancer that he’s mad at God. Gretchen & Slade are just fake to me. I get Slade is mad/sad about his son. I’m sure he’s cursed God. It doesn’t explain why he doesn’t want to work & be a provider. To me it would motivate him more to be a hard worker to provide for his son’s medical costs. So I don’t get his excuse & I don’t understand why Gretchen wants a baby w/him & wants to marry him. They’re both addicted to reality tv though. I think there an online show or something that they & some of the other celebs from the house are involved in. I think Slade & Gretchen just want to do reality tv stuff instead of actually working. Does Gretchen still have her handbag line and makeup? She was sued by her makeup partner.

I watched Bootcamp this morning! Honestly Gretchen is coming off very selfish, but the counselors keep saying it’s a co-dependent relationship and they both have problems. I think you are right, they are Reality-ish personalities, and aren’t really qualified to do much of anything else, and might not be interested in doing anything else. Same with Tanisha. I don’t believe she could get, and doesn’t want, a job doing anything else. I really can’t tell if Bootcamp is for real, or all made up BS. I definitely think all of them are there for a paycheck.

I think they’re all there for a paycheck too but I do believe the majority also came to fix their relationship. I just don’t believe it about Slade and Gretchen. It just doesn’t make any sense that a woman that says she can take care of herself, wants to be married and have kids is willing to throw her life away taking care of a man financially and want to have kids w/him.

3. jezzibel says:

Heather may have exaggerated about Shannon yelling, but Shannon brought the crazy. Shannon even acknowledges that she yelled at Heather(that seems to be Heathers big issue with her), she showed up at Heather’s house strongly suspecting that Tammy Sue had blabbed to Heather about her marriage problems, so what exactly was Heather supposed to do(what she should have done was say ‘yup tammy sue told me all about it.’)I can see why Heather didn’t dime out Tammy Sue, because I think Shannon would have run back to Tammy Sue going “Heather told on you, but we are cool, just don’t do it again, BFF’s forever.
    To me it came across that Shannon wanted Heather to take the blame for everything going wrong in her marital situation at that point. Her going nuts at Lizzies dinner party, about the Heather turning the situation around to make her look bad was kind of approaching Kookoo-for-gummi-bears/Bethenny territory.

Yes she should have thrown Tamra under the bus. Heather was wrong & shouldn’t have blabbed it & she was wrong for that & should have apologized but Shannon let Heather blabbing overshadow that Tamra is the main culprit. Tamra lies to her face saying she didn’t tell Heather when Shannon knew Tamra did. Shannon let Her Heatherness make her crazy.

Moe with Brandi’s classless and gossiper hairdresser.

Witnessed the Moiry Glacier avalanche that claimed two lives. http://wp.me/p4kxEH-hl

7. iceNfire says:

Hello – Shannon’s is confusing her line that Heather just can’t let it go with a play out of the HW handbook. They all repeat themselves several times in order to make sure their statement makes the final edit Shannon is to blame for ruining Lizzie’s dinner party. Just imagine how it would have gone if Tamara had affirmed that the Dubrows did say they were out to take down the Beadors. Shannon went there looking for a showdown and that’s exactly what she got. She just ends up on the losing side every single time.

Yes Shannon is to blame for ruining Lizzie’s dinner party. Just like Caroline from LOL said, there’s a time and place and speak to the person in private. Even though tacky Tamra brought it up Shannon should have just shrugged it off and spoke to Heather on another day, but no Shannon played right into Tamra’s hands.

8. iceNfire says:

╔♫═╗╔╗
    ╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
    ╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
    ╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝
    ╔╦♫═╦╦╗
    ║║║║║║║
    ╠═╠═╩═♥
    ♫═╝ ●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃)
    ………./█\ /█\ guყร คหd ¡’м к¡หdค Ъσяεd 😛

9. StaceySuperfly says:

It’s funny that Shannon can’t figure out her problem with Heather is actually Tamra! Don’t come on a show and be a raging bitch to your hubby then act surprised that people are talking about your marriage. I like Heather, yes she has a stick up her ass but she is who she is. Vicki is freaking me out, if not for Brooks I would think she has it together!

10. Cartwheels says:

I have never liked Heather and always thought she was a know-it-all, condescending, snobbish a$$hole and that opinion hasn’t changed; however no matter how much I dislike Heather there is nothing that can excuse Shannon’s behavior IMO. If Shannon wanted to keep her marital problems a secret then she should have never spoke about them on camera, to Tamara or anybody else, once it is filmed it is there to stay, heather speaking about it on a lunch while not being filmed is hardly the smoking gun, Heather and Shannon are and were never friends, she owes her no loyalty, if anything Heather can be accused of gossiping but not about betraying, yet Shannon forgave Tamara quickly even when she betrayed her but seems to harp on the fact that Heather spoke about the state of her marriage and was going to hurt her children. No, Shannon if your children are going to be hurt is because of the things you have said and the way you treat David , hardly about a stranger’s gossip.
    As far as the stupid crap on last dinner, it was so contrived and stupid. You are asking Terry in his face and in front of Tamara and he is denying and Tamara is denying it as well, can’t you tell that tamra is riding the fence and making up lies on both ends to keep herself in the middle, broadening the gap between you and heather because that suits her plans, if you can’t see that then you are blind.
    Shannon losing it the way she did it last episode tells me more about her than about anybody else, she has something going on and is using Heather as the the scapegoat of her problems blaming her for everything but in reality the only one to blame is herself, she confided in the wrong person and instead of owning to that mistake she keeps wanting to pin it on Heather. Shannon has deep emotional problems and she needs to deal with them ASAP before it is too late.

• iceNfire says:

IMO – It’s already too late. Shannon said the problems in her marriage started with the birth of her children. The time to deal with these problems was years ago. David has checked out of the marriage and she isn’t even trying to please him, in fact she seems to go out of her way to nitpick at him …for eating chips and salsa, singing, drinking tequila and who knows what else. Once Shannon finally realizes that she has ruined her relationship with her husband for good, she just might be crazy enough to try to ruin the relationship between father and daughters … and once again she will be on the losing side

• Cartwheels says:

I agree, she needs to find something to do with her time, she needs to loosen up a whole lot, she is neurotic but she completely lacks any sense of humor or self deprecation and harps constantly about everything and anything. Her marriage is already doomed I just hope she has learned by watching herself and doesn’t ruin her relationship with her children once David is out of the picture.

I think David is on the verge of realizing, if he hasn’t already, that his marriage has reached the point where it doesn’t matter what he does or doesn’t do, Shannon will find fault with it. In a sad way, it’s sort of liberating.

• iceNfire says:

Hi Orson – The look on Shannon’s face when she and her husband at there private lunch in Puerto Vallarta and he said something like ‘imagine our life here’ …She would rather have the crystals removed from her teeth! AND he said he just wants to be happy! They have money he worked hard for and all he is asking for is happiness.
          #DumbFukinBitch

• iceNfire says:

I apologize …maybe she is mentally ill or something. It is unacceptable for me and/or us to comment on real life marriages So I let loose on those on tv …..

• jezzibel says:

Her flipping her fig about what she claims is Heather turning the problem around and making out like she’s (Shannon) is the bad guy, is creeping towards the psychotic. No mistake Heather exaggerates and is a-miss-know-it-all, But, I think that Heather felt that the discussion that they had at her house was going nowhere and was only going to escalate, and she decided to nip it in the bud.

I keep telling y’all she needs to get those DAMN crystals out of her head and from under her house cuz those things are bad luck

Amy Phillips

This doesn’t bode well

So are we supposed to feel sorry for him? She’s tired of his sh*t. The ONLY reason Phadera married Apollo was because she got pregnant. And to be that Southern Belle and the daughter of preachers “we don’t do that in our family”, remember that line Phadera tried to feed us & her mother in the delivery room. And she was carrying a full term baby but was ready to deliver at 7 mths. 🙊🙈🙉 Phadera would have been happy to continue sleeping w/pretty boy Apollo but she got pregnant & I bet told Apollo they had to get married. She was an idiot. It’s not 1955 Phadera.

And now he feels bad for his sons. Puleeze. He didn’t think about his kids when he stole that first check and deposited it to the last check he stole and deposited. If he hadn’t been caught he would have done it for yrs.

13. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh No! Can’t copy tweets lately the links are broken. This was tweeted by Kenya – click here for photo of her, Kyle, Mellisa, Vicki and Zarin – whaaaat?! That woman gets around. They’re in Vegas….don’t know why….do you?

Tarts it’s an instagram link. Is that the problem?

I don’t like JZs haircut. I just don’t. I get she’s trying to add volume but I don’t care for it.

Kyle’s looking at her like “bit€h please, what YOU DOIN here!???”

Odd combo.

I’m not good at recognizing photoshop, but this is beautiful anyway.

15. Jan (TexasTart) says: