Don’t Be Tardy – The Biermann Bunch

DBT LOGODBT S3E1_1

Don’t Be Tardy
S3E1  “The Biermann Bunch”

By TexasTart

The show opens with the family at home and Kim proclaims “Today’s the day!”  She and Kroy are loading up the Escalade to go to the hospital for the delivery of their twins.  Kim tells her daughters, Brielle and Ariana to be checking your phone, as she walks out the door, for which Brielle said to her sister, I’m going back to sleep.  Typically teenagers.

Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Twitter

Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s Twitter

Here’s a quick review of what’s been going on since Season 2.  Kim said that Kroy just looks at her and she gets pregnant. No kidding!  They finally moved into their dream home. She brought back her assistant Sweetie to help manage the household along with one Nanny for the kids, named Lana.  She said it’s hard to have a friend work for you but she needs people who have proven themselves to be trustworthy.  The 17,000 square foot home, with 7 bedrooms, 11 baths, with pool and basketball court has 59 security cameras. She doesn’t trust anyone with her kids. The Biermann’s don’t play!   She designed every room in the home.  Kim could be an interior designer (reference the slideshow below).   Kroy, who plays for the Atlanta Falcons football team, tore his Achilles tendon during the second game and was out the rest of the season (he is reported to be on the starting lineup this fall). Kim said “I have two girls with raging hormones, two boys in diapers and two on the way – so buckle up bitches!”

DBT S3E1_4Back to the issue at hand; Kroy is driving Kim who is dealing with contractions, a seat heater, that she is not happy Kroy turned on. She said she’s gained 50 pounds and the pressure on her ho-hah is unbelievable.  She proceeds  to tease Kroy about he’s never going to see her vagina again and he teases her back about how she asked for it.  The first she thought, when she found out she was having twins was wondering how is her body going to do this.  She said contrary to what most people think out there, she’s really not that big of a person!   Kim’s inner diva continues to say that she’s done this four times (deliver babies) and she should have her own room by now with her name on it, written in diamonds.

They walk in the birthing room which had two baby stations.  Which seemed to stun Kim a little, maybe it was really sinking in that everything is going to be 2 times from here on out!  Dr. Ron Hood is checking over Kim and tells her that “Baby B” is breach and advises her to go with a C-section surgery.  Kim and Kroy didn’t have any words, they didn’t jump on board with that idea, so the doctor said, I’ll give you a few minutes to think about it.  The doctor leaves and Kim tells Kroy that she’s never had a C-section and the recovery time is so long, she really doesn’t want to. Kroy said the he doesn’t think her baby will get stuck, after all these babies are smaller than KJ and Kash, he says.  They advise the doctor they have decided to proceed with vaginal delivery.

Kroy is very supportive and has a positive attitude, which is what all women need from their partner at a time like this.  They give Kim the epidural and she leans her head into Kroy.  Later on, Kim said she feels funny. Dizzy. The nurse said it’s because her blood pressure radically dropped. The nurse is looking at the monitor and becomes alarmed saying “Baby A is down.”  There’s a flurry of activity with staff and they yell for the doctor.  Kim starts to wig out, not knowing what is going on. Kroy was being steady by her side to keep her calm as possible.  Then they find the heartbeat for Baby A.  Whew!

The camera crew leaves the room and there’s a bit a audio, we hear as the delivery takes place.  Baby A, a female, they name Kaia, she comes out first. Baby B, a boy, they named Kane needed a helping hand, coming out bent in half – OUCH!  Needless to say Kim’s ho-hah has turned into a house of horrors tunnel at this point.  If that hasn’t been enlightening enough, this next part some folks could manage without knowing.   A woman from a service called “Afterbirth Anywhere” arrives and has Kim’s placenta in a bag, and proceeds to take out a piece and make a smoothy for her to partake.  Kroy suggests Kim should hang on to her coffee drink as a chaser.  Chuckles.  Kim actually convinced Kroy to have one too!

DBT S3E1_6If you didn’t notice, just know that Kroy holding one of the babies like a football in this picture.  Go ahead and giggle, I did.  They go home and there are some exterior scenes at the house, obviously it’s Christmas and I also notice a Texas flag on a windmill-like device. Being a native Texan, I’m curious what the connection is there.  Kim said bringing her babies home is the best feeling in the whole wide world.  They enter the home and the other children are in the entry to meet their new brother and sister.

Now there are six kids in the house. Kroy says, “We love the chaos. I was bored before I met Kim.”   The remainder of the show is basically showing us the chaos of being in a household this large.  Kim is upstairs asking for help, the girls are supposed to be making Mac & Cheese with Chicken nuggets, which is revealed to be a household staple. The teenage girls, of course, are more interested in their cell phones than cooking, so that is not going well at all, as Kroy walks in and discovers. The boys are starved, the food’s over done, Kim is still calling for help again with pumping boobs and bath time.  Someone is always complaining about something, as Brielle said.   Brielle, Kim’s oldest daughter, is a senior in high school, if I recall correctly.  She is a mini-me of Kim, a beautiful young woman.

The show switches scenes at the home by using a screen shot of a four-way screen of the security cameras. You can usually see people in a room, it’s an interesting twist that ties into the introduction of this season.  Kim is about to bring the babies downstairs for a photo shoot.  It’s not said,  but I assume this is the photo shoot she did for Life & Style Magazine, as they had the exclusive to publish the family/baby photos.  So the production crew and the magazine people are being asked (made) to put on surgical style masks, as Kim doesn’t want the babies exposed to outside elements for 90 days.

At night, Kroy joins Kim in their outdoor hot tub.  He brings the baby monitor, which looks like a large format cell phone video so they can see and hear the twins.  Kim asks him about his recovery and how she hopes he can be full speed for the season, because she knows how much he wants to play (and she knows how much she likes to spend!).  Kroy starts to get horny, but the twins started crying and Kroy goes to check on them.

There’s a talking head about birth control and she wants Kroy to have a vasectomy. It’s obvious Kroy want’s nothing to do with that.  And really, with him being a professional athlete and having already undergone surgery, I wondered why Kim didn’t have her tubes tied after the babies were born.  This question was answered on Twitter after the show aired.  Kim said she was going to have tubal ligation, but her blood pressure was too high post birth, so the surgery was scrapped.   So I guess at the time of filming they still could get pregnant again.

There really wasn’t much to snark about here.  Even though Kim is not one of my favorites, she, combined with Kroy and family make good reality TV.  Highlights for the rest of the season show a camping trip with some wigs in tow.  Kim trying to be a diva with her spending ways.  Concerns of Brielle getting into typical trouble that teenagers encounter.  The bottom line is Kim and Kroy make beautiful babies and live in a gorgeous house.  Catch them Thursday nights on Bravo.

DBT S3E1_2

Kash, Brielle, KJ and Ariana

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

_________________________

This entry was posted in Don't be Tardy. Bookmark the permalink.

201 Responses to Don’t Be Tardy – The Biermann Bunch

1. Sasha says:

Good Day!

I actually enjoyed Tardy. Kim and Kroy are funny together and to me they seem like they do really love each other. Love the house and I hope they can maintain it.

Hey Sasha. I saw from when Kim’s baby A s heart rate went down. Cute, cute babies. I can’t believe Kroy drank the placenta smoothie. Too funny. Any moms here have a placenta smoothie or other placenta concoctions? I’ve heard it helps w/postpartum. I’m looking forward to seeing the full epi so I can see the house.

• Laineylainey says:

I enjoyed it, too, Sasha! Great blog, Texas Tart! I hadn’t noticed the Texas Flag, now I’m curious too!

Great blog, Tartsy. I really enjoy this show. I too wasn’t a fan of the Kim that showed up on RH, but this Kim I like! Kim and Kroy and the children – it’s just great to watch. They love each other, but they have all the chaos and joy and problems that go with a big family.

R.I.P. James Garner. Good ol’ boy, from OK.

I always liked Kim. I didn’t like the Big Poppa affair. That was just crappy. I don’t care what he told Kim his home situation was, it was just wrong. I love this Kim. She’s still lazy. I think that’s just Kim, but I really Luke her and her family. I wonder what’s up w/her relationship with her mom? Karen just wanted to be a Star and Kim wasn’t having it on her show.

And #RIPJamesGarner

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Glad you enjoyed it! You’re spot on in saying this is a different Kim than we watched on RHOA.

I remember Garner, mostly from 70’s TV….The Rockford Files. When I see the news, I’ll probably find out he did a bunch of work. Funny how with some actors there is that ONE standout thing that comes to mind first.

Oh yes, Rockford Files, and Maverick, and he did movies I guess you would call them romantic comedies, and he was in The Notebook – I think that might be the last thing I saw him in. And he was married to his wife, one wife, for a very long time. I didn’t know he lived in Brentwood, for some reason I just picture him on a big ranch. Maybe it’s that Maverick role that stuck with me 🙂

I’m old enough to remember him from the original Maverick series and also remember seeing him in a romantic comedy with Sally Field called Murphy’s Romance.

• iceNfire says:

I remember the Sally Field movie, it was good. My father loved the ‘Western’ tv shows, maybe they were the only tv shows on at the time. I think one was titled was “Gunsmoke” .and another was “Wagon Train”?…idk but I do remember the opening music …want me to sing?

• iceNfire says:

Oh! ♪♫♪♫♪ Roll em, Roll em, Roll em , keep those wagons movin Rawhide! ♪♫♪♫♪

HA!! 🙂 I’m not much for westerns but my mom loves them and I think Rawhide comes on Saturday’s.

I loved Clint Eastwood on Rawhide. I remember Maverick and his one line that went something like I’m going hang you upside down and turn you inside out. That was over 60 years ago and I still remember it. Loved Bonanza too, used to watch them with my dad when I was little.

You all know I love classic films. I’ve seen him in many films. I loved him w/Doris Day in a couple of whacky films. He could play anything. He was a great actor.

• Anne says:

I too, am old enough to remember Murphy’s Romance, although I saw on video, not in the theater. My all-time favorite James Garner move is Victor/Victoria with Julie Andrews. I thought he was also good in The Notebook.

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a restful weekend. I’m about to get my hair done. Enjoy this day of rest. 😑🙏

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Who knew that there are hairdressers that work on Sunday!

My Dominican salon is packed Sunday with people getting their weaves done for the week.
        Suchhhhh good jobs they do. 💥💆💇

Some do but I’m only doing it today because my stylist attended a funeral yesterday so I told her today was ok. Where my mother goes they’re open on Sunday.

4. chismosa™ says:

Tarts – hope you are feeling better

Thanks for the write up because I don’t watch LazyWigTrashbox©©™

ELEVEN BATHROOMS 😳😳

The pictures aren’t loading for me that easily on my phone so I’ll check them later.
    Oh – ok I see some. That’s Kim hiring a designer for her house. That’s not her taste. No way no Ho(w)

So they didn’t need to do a crash c-section when things were going oddly ?
    I know Kim’s a nurse (RN?) ob/gyn nurse?

Was she pre-eclamptic? If she was so high BP she couldn’t get anything done than how did they decide to proceed with a vag birth?
    Whatevs. Sorry, asks the non-mother to humans.

My grandmother died in childbirth for eclampsia so this all interests me.
    BP is a big issue.
    ——–
    Can’t believe I saw her show only slotted for a 1/2 hour. Was her show always 1/2 hour?
    Have to see what Simon says about the ratings
    Happy Sunday y’all. Going to see planet of the Apes later –can’t wait!
    #TeamApe #EliminateHumans

It’s always been 1/2 hr.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yes, always 1/2 hour. Ratings were 1.1 million. That’s half of what Kandi had, but that’s not a fair comparision. Kandi’s Wedding was not a spin off, but tied to RHOA. Kim’s ratings beat out RHONY though.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks, Chismosa. And I saw your post on the last blog, so let’s see if I can remember to reply to all I wanted. I agree with you take on the photo of housewives I linked and for anyone curious click here:
      I wonder what that event was about. Anyway, back to the issue of I can’t post Tweets like I used to. It seems if a tweet is linked to a photo, the link breaks in half. Very frustrating…..anyone else…or VV are you experiencing this??

Your nicknames crack me up and I too was saying outloud “ELEVEN BATHROOMS”. I can only assume with such a gigantic home, they design with the idea that you don’t have to walk more then X number of feet before you find one. Or every room has one.

Uh, not sure I can answer all your other questions. I don’t remember for fact Kim’s speciality. She was not in the process of delivery, but in labor when they had the “Baby A is lost” alarm. Apparently her blood pressure was okay enough to proceed with typical labor, but the C-section was advised because of one of the babies was breached.

I too, have not had children, but even if I had 4 already, it’s hard to imagine I would have taken the chance she did to go against advise and try vaginal birth with a breached twin! So glad it worked out for them.
      Enjoy the movie!

I haven’t experienced any “technical difficulties”, so far.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I noticed the tweets below are fine….I’m so puzzled why it happens to me lately. Maybe a Twitter upgrade(?). Frustrating!

Glad to see I’m not alone in my dislike of this blonde bimbo. The words that come out of her mouth so easily, it’s disgusting. And she uses those words in front of her children. Even if they are babies, they will soon enough start using them as well. I just don’t get the attraction.

I’m curious if she was an RN or an LPN. Big difference.

• Overit says:

LPN. In one episode, she acted like she “didn’t remember”, but being an RN myself, I was curious so I looked it up. She worked for a few years as an LPN as a nursing home not long after high school

• Overit says:

I mean this in the least offensive way as possible… But as an LPN, her labor&delivery nursing knowledge would most likely be very minimal

5. chismosa™ says:

Tree-Felon©®™ is NOT on WWH tonight?

Someone predicted this.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Interesting. Bravo is so exhausting with last minute stuff. They quit putting on Bravo website who the WWHL guests are, so I have to turn on a TV to find out (not for me as much, but to list any Housewife appearances in the blog!) who’s on and it’s aggravating. TV listing still says Teresa, but I bet this is true that she’s been replaced….I do know that Kathy and her sister, whatshername appear in the RHONJ episode tonight. Rosie, is her name-o!

Ok there’s a lot of brouhaha on twatter about this. And I have to agree with Simon and about giving this felon airtime.

Gross.

Poor vanASSa from Crowns is bumped too I guess?

Did you see WWHL when Andy dissed or made fun of Tre & Joe’s legal issues?

I told you guys previously that Bravo was PISSED about the original investigations and then TheConvictFelonsJuicy’s professed their innocence to Bravo so they kept them for this season and then in the middle of filming the pled guilty. I personally think this is their last season on Bravo, regardless of whether ConvictFelonLyinTeresa goes to jail(I think she will) or not. I would think that this introduction of Amber and the Twins was to introduce us to other italian families in that area, and I could see them concentrating on bringing in their family and friends if they have another season and jettisoning TheLyinConvictFelonsJuicy’s, DiabolicalDina and MEGo, although with her ties to Amber they could unfortunately keep MEGO.

ViA the slide show they have a gorgeous home. As long as Kroy can play ball they better be paying off that home, instead of Kim spending so much money all the time.

7. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Funny, I was just saying about Bravo being exhausting…..for anyone interested they are about to air FIRST LOOK now – back to back. NJ, NY, OC and DBT. Of course, you folks know these are only the first 10 minutes of the next episode, for which when I watch the real show, I wonder why I rushed in to see it on time, LOL. So I don’t watch them….well unless I happen to be sitting there when it comes on. I’ve turned the TV off, so I won’t look!

Thanks for this! Just set them to record from my phone. God bless the app that I discovered. Want to see the 👢👢👢beginning.

I saw a clip this morn when I was watching MDLMI. I can’t get over Aviva taking off her leg. WTH possessed her ? I can’t imagine someone really taking off their prosthetic in such a manner.

WTH possessed her? How about trying to secure her place on RHONY next season – if there is a next season? How about trying to create a big dramatic scene ala the Theresa table flipping? What possesses any of these housewives to make complete fools of themselves? To get people to notice them. Good or bad publicity, they don’t care. Just look at me! Look at me! I’m special! I’m the star of this show! Blah, blah, blah.

8. chismosa™ says:

Thought she’s being quiet and laying low. Ughhhhh
    I wonder if we have to pay cash to speak to her?

#bowdowntoDina
    This is near me. Vomit 🚽🚽

They can use the Bravo logo like that?

Both of those two idiots are Fame-whores and both need the money. I heard one of the reasons DiabolialDIna came back to Bravo is that Tommy-Two-Timer financially cut her off completely, he turned in her leased cars. He has allowed her to stay in his house, which she exchanges for sex(hey she said it), so when he does venture to his house he can get laid, while also getting strange from his mistresses. LyinConvictFelonTeresa has to whore herself out to any venue that will pay her, her GorillaHusband hasn’t worked a day since his DUI, and the writing is on the wall that this is their last season on the show. Bravo I believe is DONE with these ConvictFelons.

• JumpTheShark says:

It wouldn’t surprise me if Bravo was renting the house from Tommy just for filming ’cause no one wants to see Grandma Wrinkles on “VINYL FLOORS”.

JTS could be, he makes sure to never be seen, the rooms he “lives” in are never shown, etc. I thought it was funny that he basically repo’d her car and forced her to get a car in her own name. The guy is a slime bucket when it comes to women, but women still flock to him, including DiabolicalDina, who is using him, or probably was always using him for his money

2 minutes and a photo op might be included in the cover charge.

I don’t know about you guys, but if my OB doctor advised me to get a C section, I wouldn’t take any chances with me or my baby. Sounds like Kim was only worried about the recovery time from the C section. Or perhaps she was worried about a visible scar or something. Sounds a little selfish to me. She certainly doesn’t shy away from boob jobs or tummy tucks from what I’m hearing. Not going to get into to a debate here about c sections versus vaginal births. That’s just my take on this particular situation. That may have all been drama for the show anyway. I also read somewhere the placenta thing was totally fake. Don’t know. Don’t care.

About the situation of Teresa not being on WWHL, here’s my opinion. No way, no how was this a Bravo decision to not have her on. She’s Bravo ratings gold. Either Teresa is pissed at Bravo and decided not to go on or her attorney or publicist advised her not to.

Of course there was editing. We don’t know how long they worked to move the baby or how long K & K took to make their decision. Who knows. 😏

All I know is, if I were in labor and a doctor told me there was any chance, even 1%, that a vaginal delivery might harm my baby, I’m going for the c section. Period. No discussion. No thinking about it. My pain and recovery would be secondary.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hi BB, that is exactly what I was thinking, that I would not go against the doctor recommended C-section.

That’s why I’m thinking this might not have been the true case here. I can’t imagine a mother, who also used to be a nurse allegedly, would choose not to do it if there was even the tiniest chance it might harm her baby. Even selfish Kim.

That’s exactly what I thought, watching that scene. Kim made the decision that was best for HER. Can’t be shocked, she’s the most self absorbed human being on the planet. Those super tacky photos of herself plastered all over her house…she’s so gross.

She hasn’t been sentenced yet and she knew she’d be asked about that. She was probably strongly advised to NOT DISCUSS THE CASE. Blowing off WWHL is probably the wisest thing she’s ever done.

10. Good morning everyone! Cloudy here in AZ. Heating up this week to 111. We are heading to Chicago and South Bend for my nephew’s wedding on Wednesday. Check in later. BB that dinner pic you posted looked yummy! Especially the cobbler.

It was deeeeelicious! lol

Have a great trip and fun time next week!

Sounds like a fun trip. 👰🎩💍

• Ok nails and pedicure done. Hair done on Friday. All I need to do is pack. I wish I could fly my hairdresser to South Bend. I can’t do sh#t with my hair with the humidity. I have all my cousins on my mother’s side coming. My uncle is doing the mass/wedding at Notre Dame Basilica. Still not sure about the dress I bought. First Born lectured me yesterday that I supposed to chill and not stress out.
      Boarding Pepper with her vet. Not sure how that is going to go but we have no choice. They know Pepper better than anyone and I can’t risk someone getting bit. This will do Pepper good. She needs to get used to other dogs and people.

AZgirl, have fun on your adventure next week. Oh come to Florida and you learn a whole new vocabulary of evil words for humidity

If you’re stressing about this I’d hate to see you when your kids get married. 😀 Dr. Pepper will be fine. She’ll be mad at you for a day then she’ll get over it. Have a blast.

11. Laineylainey says:

Safe travels, AZ

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yes AZ, safe travel and hope you have a great time. Check in with us when you return!

I guess Jill, No Not That Jill is on her way back from the OBX. I hope she has a safe trip home and had a wonderful vacation.

If you follow the links to an earlier article it mentions what Andy said. I watched the WWHL show with Kelly and Anderson, and I don’t remember thinking anything was over the line. Heh, maybe they called her a felon … She should probably get used to that. When you plead guilty to a felony, you are a convicted felon.

Maybe Bravo, Andy and Teresa saw that the first episode of NJ didn’t have that good of ratings and decided to do this to create a stir to get people watching. But I still cannot see this being Bravo’s decision. Which show would get the better ratings – one with Teresa or one with Kathy and Rosie? No contest. Bravo’s not that stupid. Just my opinion.

I agree. I think maybe Teresa just didn’t want to be there.

It could be also that ConvictFelonLyinTeresa is being BLASTED all over the blogs and on numerous websites that have recapped the first episode! From whoring out her children for sympathy, to her basic disregard of what she and her ConvictFelonLyinGorilla did to garner those Federal indictments. I know someone posted that she complains she has no money saved to send her poor widdle children to college, uhm when you were throwing around those wads of cash the past few seasons you should have thrown some of that into a college fun you Moron. She is coming across very poorly to a LOT of folks

What makes it worse perception wise-is that this was all filmed prior to the plea. So they have no choice but to maintain that they’re innocent. Which people are reacting to strongly, because we know now that they are lying. But what a lot of people don’t understand, although I know you do-you are knowledgable with this, is that they HAD to. They hadn’t had their day in court. They hadn’t gone through all of the plea negotiations. They had no choice but to maintain their innocence publicly until a resolution came about. I think a lot of fans don’t grasp that-it’s as if they feel they deserve an explanation before the court system does it’s job. The court of public opinion is irrelevant.

Yes, listening to LyingThief whine about college $ made me want to vomit. She made sure to make it something to do with the kids for extra sympathy votes. God I loathe this woman. And, she’s coming off very poorly, like she has pretty much every season. Her using her children so shamefully and completely disregarding their well being ain’t new. It’s LyingThief’s m.o.

If that’s what she was doing it was a total failure. How old is Gia? 12? They’ve had 12 yrs or how many ever yrs to save for college. Joe has been a contractor for almost as long or as long as they have been married. Construction contractors make a very nice living. By the time Gia started school they could’ve had millions of legit cash in the bank. So I don’t feel sorry for Tre that they don’t have college funds saved.

Even without the felony-Teresa is terrible on interview shows. And I like her! The only things people will want to ask her about are the exact things she won’t talk about. I’m sure either her lawyers or her “consultant” had 100 restrictions-and anything show related (like why are you daughters filmed) can’t be resolved because there are production elements there.

I personally don’t care if her kids are filmed and seeing gias honest reactions don’t bother me either. But what people who are angry about it seem to forget-HWs don’t control what is aired. Production could choose to cut it out. Obviously, not filming them at all would prevent that, but I think it’s a lose-lose. Imagine the stories that people would come up with if the kids were unseen? It would be worse. When it comes to controversial housewives, no matter what they do, people will turn around and want the opposite just to be critical. She loses either way.

So, whoever made the decision not to appear-it’s the right one. The show would suck. Andy asking questions, Teresa not answering and tons of dead air while she sits there like a deer in headlights. You can’t do a half hour show with her.

ROL is making it sound like drama. I don’t especially think it’s drama. Chissy asked what Andy said, so I posted mostly to let her know what was said in answer to a viewers question.

ROL makes everything a drama! Lol! I saw the show Tuesday-Andy was just honest. I guess they have to write about something!

• iceNfire says:

Cancel RHoNJ already! I’m not one for rewarding criminal behavior. Could someone please list the charges? My google is broken…okay I’m just being lazy 😉 But please let us discuss the charges.
            Anyone?

They were charged with 39 counts including Fraud and lying to Federal Government under oath, I believe after the initial charges a few more were added for about 41. Here are the actual charges. They pled guilty to the 5 most egregious charges, in addition ConvictFelonGorillaJuicy also pled guilty for the IRS issues regarding not paying taxes for more than five years.

They basically skated on the wire, mail and bank fraud. Got hammered on lying to the bankruptcy court. Joe got hit with the tax. 4 for Teresa and 5 for joe.

Well the fact is they are both Convicted FELONS, I don’t know why they insist on blowing that over in interviews, the PLED guilty. AND ConvictFelonLyingGorilla has those State charges to still contend with, which I believe go to pre-trial this upcoming week.

I’ve been wondering when that liscense thing is going to start! I don’t know why they blow that over either. I think they just want to say nothing until it’s over.

I do know his attorneys have been trying feverishly to get a plea deal on these charges, and the State will NOT budge, if he doesn’t agree to jail time, they will not plead the case out. Oh, and it costs a fortune for a Jury Trial, so they are spending money they supposedly don’t have to keep his hairy ass out of jail, WHY? He did the crime now do the time! If ConvictFelonLyinTeresa rails on and on about not having any money and such, well wah wah wah, you did this to yourselves. BTW you are STILL spending money like you are a RichBitch these folks are such lying idiots

Ice I said cancel it 3 seasons ago.

Teresa controls what is aired because she controls what is filmed. If she didn’t want her minor children filmed, they wouldn’t be. And, the only stories that would come up if the kids weren’t being filmed is that she’s doing the right thing and not exploiting them.

Well ladebra she flipped out when they kept saying Joe might go to jail instead of “going away” the word “felon” which she is just may have made her flip her wig also. What does she want to be called instead of a “felon”?

lol! That’s as good an explanation as any cause I saw WWHL and didn’t see Andy ever make fun of the charges. And, given what a complete delusiona psycho Teresa is, it can’t be ruled out that she went ape chit over that.

Here’s a compromise they could use: Instead of saying Joe and/or Teresa are “going to jail” or “going away”, couldn’t they say, for example, “Teresa is going away to prison”?

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Exactly! I agree with everything you said, Exit.

Andy had a little to say on twitter. That it was a mutual postponement and she’ll be on later this season. Probably after the sentencing is over. I think the ROL story is overblown. She couldn’t answer half the questions people would ask. I also think that at sentencing there will be discussion about the details of everything they did. So maybe we’ll have a clear picture as to why. Other then the obvious-greed.

Exit, you all know I don’t BUY anything that RadarONLIarLIarpantsonfire(allegedly) writes about any of the Ho-Wives. They all sell them stories to make other cast members look bad when the rumor is completely false. It could also be due to the upcoming State Trial that they have to get ready for. Personally, I think as I said above, that ConvictFelonLyinTeresa is getting BLASTED over the first episode and maybe they want to wait to have her on since the ratings would be really down, and the fact is she can’t really talk about the charges they pled Guilty to until after sentencing. I don’t think that the ConvictFelonLyinJuicy’s will ever tell the TRUTH about what they did. I also think that there would be so many negative tweets and questions coming in that everyone thought it would be in the best interest to not have her on right now.

I replied to you above about a reason why I think tre is getting blasted-it was getting skinny up there! I agree too-with the trial, the sentencing, plus the negative backlash-it’s not a good time to have her on the show. For either party.

Who knows if we’ll get the whole truth. I do believe, that with the mortgage things-they basically used Teresa as a straw buyer. I think joe and his business partner set all that up. She was aware she buying property-but wasn’t aware if the lengths joe went to to get that property. When I bought my first condo-my father did all the leg work. I signed my name when asked! I didn’t question anything. When we bought our house, I did the legwork and my husband signed when asked! He never questioned anything. Why? I trusted my father, my husband trusts me. I think that’s the situation she’s in with that aspect. We never even saw a human until settlement!

Everything else? It’s on her. By the time they filed for Bankruptcy-she was the breadwinner, she knew what deals she was making and what they were worth. They had an attorney. Now, are there loopholes in the law where some of that didn’t have to be declared? I don’t know-if there is I’m sure it will be argued. But I’m doubting it. She doesn’t get a pass on the lying. It was willful. See I’m fair!!! 🙂 Of course, she wasn’t charged with anything tax related, so that’s moot.

I wish it would just end already! Whatever happens us out if our hands. It’s the courts business now.

They should have NEVER filed for Bankruptcy, they wouldn’t be in any of this mess on the Federal charges and no one would have probably found out their previous legal fraud. But NOPE the two LyingConvictedFelons really think they are above the law, they had been getting away with fraud for so long they(and I believe she knew exactly what was going on), figured they could get away with more lies on the bankruptcy. Look they are STILL spending money they say they don’t have to this day, they haven’t learned their lesson AT ALL. Plus are they really this stupid, do they not know that they are STILL being watched until they are sentenced? I personally don’t think the sentencing is going to go well for them as they clearly haven’t learned their lesson.

I’m with you in the bankruptcy! That was their undoing. There’s other ways to manage debt without bankruptcy. Also, when joe screwed his business partner-he lost a lot of potential cash flow that could have kept the investment properties afloat. Why do you think he opened the pizza Place? He’s so Dumb!

I’m still thinking her involvement was minimal. But hey I could be wrong! 😉 It wouldn’t shock me if they just operated on the “everyone does it” mentality. And given how many cases of this I see every week in the news here-they may have a point! For now though, I feel like her husband drug her down.

I think she just did what Joe told her to do w/no questions. Sign here, sign there & she asked no questions.

I think that is what she did too, just signed where ever he told her to. Even if she questioned anything I think her told her not to worry about it and just sign the d*mn thing and she did. Stupid of her for sure because look where it got her. A good lesson for everyone, don’t sign anything until you have read it and understand exactly what you are signing, if it doesn’t look right don’t sign it. I’ve signed things my husband (who is the most honest man in the world) my husband has told me to sign because I trust him. I’m sure that is exactly what she did too.

If they’d done this once, maybe. But, there’s simply no way she didn’t know. It’s impossible. They pulled this con over and over and over for nearly a decade There’s no way she never questioned or was never questioned about all the things she was signing about all the phony jobs she was claiming to have that secured the loans. No way.

You don’t sign much, other then the checks to the mortgage company and the closing papers. Which doesn’t have any info on it, but the loan numbers. I never saw a person until closing. If Joe was doing this as a business transaction-he could do all the background stuff and she’d be clueless. It’s possible. She also could have known, not going to completely discount that, but it’s entirely possible to have no idea the information used to obtain the loans was false. Brokers aren’t always clean either-they’re a big part of the equation too.

Yeah you trust your parent, your spouse but NEVER under any circumstances do you sign any legal doc w/o reading it. You never want to say “I didn’t know I signed that”, “I didn’t understand that’s what I was signing”.

Hi everyone!! Just got back from OBX-what a fabulous vacation!! The weather was outstanding-only one rainy day and even that didn’t stop us from having a blast! It was so great to have my whole family together and share some laughs some great meals and of course some drinks!!
    I missed so many shows-who cares!! I will catch up when I’m done unpacking!! Hope everyone is well!!!

This show ends tomorrow. I understand there is no reunion. So, this is it for them, unless they get picked up for another season.

I’m watching First Look from yesterday. Sonja is talking about planning a partyy for Team Sonja. Team Sonja sucks!! WTH has Team Sonja done that netted Sonja some money? Team Sonja needs to be fired.

19. Jan (TexasTart) says:

RHONJ – Let’s Chat here!

Just turned TV on. RHONJ rerun. They were filming the family picture scene. When they did from the top they “blurred” a male person’s face. He was standing on the right side of the footage. However, they showed the final picture in black and white and nobody had the face blurred. Did anybody notice?

21. kit9 says:

Rewatching last week’s show and Teresa had a full freaking staff of people tending to her hair and makeup?!(at one point TWO people working on her hair) WTF? Cue the violins for her empty college fund.

Now I’m looking at First Look on OC from yesterday. David tells Shannon they should go home. Vicki agrees but Shannon doesn’t want to look like she’s running away. Lizzie says she knows it’s not that and she understands. Do David and Shannon go back in to thk Lizzie and her husband, apologize to the party. What does Tamra do? She’s trying to interrupt Shannon apologizing and says “Shannon why don’t you just sit down and stay”. Bit*h!! Tamra just wanted to continue to fan the flames. She didn’t care that Shannon was upset.

I don’t watch NJ. What else is on?

• MelTheHound says:

big brother

Naked and Afraid
      Naked Dating
      Virgin Territory
      Don’t Come Knocking
      Catching Hell
      O_o
      Not suggesting viewing any of them, but just look at the ridiculous titles that are on now 😕

All nekked shows? 😉

I didn’t really watch anything at 8. I didn’t feel like watching Rising Star. Got myself together for work tomorrow. At 9 I watched HGTV, FlippingTheBlock. LOVE IT! It was fun. It’s now 10. What to watch? Sighhhhh.

24. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Christmas funny gift exchange and Teresa got a pocket dictionary, lol.

25. Laineylainey says:

I’m confused… I thought the Guidice kids already had a puppy?

26. kit9 says:

Omg. I feel for that poor little dog. Gee, wonder if that’s a pure bred and how much it cost.

27. Laineylainey says:

Mel said to Joe…it’s gonna hit the roof! The roof!

Cue the how dare the guidices give their kids a Christmas complaints…..

• Laineylainey says:

It didn’t seem as extravagant as years past

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Is this one of those auto-correct mysteries?

• Laineylainey says:

Who me??? LOL! I just mean I saw no No iPads iPhones diamonds etc.

Me? No mystery! People just get mad over Christmas. It’ll most likely be the last normal one for a very long time.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Geez The “Cue” makes sense now, but I didn’t get “Christmas Complaints” is it just me, lol?! 😛

Lol! I meant as soon as the Christmas scene was shown-people will get angry at the kids getting gifts, how much was spent, how they should be spending their money etc…and not necessarily here-just people who watch all around the internets! Christmas is one of the few times you can just be happy-especially with little ones-how happy they are to get something they want. I love my kids little faces when they open their gifts! It’s a day to forget everything else, be with family-go to church and just enjoy. Let the other crap go-those kids have enough to deal with.

29. Laineylainey says:

Leave it to Dina to say that the adjustment for her and her daughter will be greater (harder) than most because they are so close. Oh and her tag line… Bleah…

My husband: who the hell is that kid?
    Me: Gabriella-their daughter.
    Hubs: She doesn’t look like any of the other ones!
    Me: She looks like joes mother.
    Hubs: do they keep her in the basement? Why have I not seen her?

LOL
      You’re right, she looks like Joe’s mom! Teresa has said Gabriella does NOT like to be on camera. She’s the on that excels in athletic things too.

• Laineylainey says:

My husbands mowing the lawn at sundown he’d rather do anything than watch the housewives or Andy

This is the one and only franchise he watches. It amuses him. I added more comments. Although he saw the New York preview, looked at me and said-“does she actually throw her leg at someone? No effing way! WTF is wrong with people?? Does she have to hop on one leg to get it back? I might need to see this…”

Exit hahaha hahaha. I love your hubs. Did they keep her in the basement. HAAAAA!!!* 😆😆😆😆😆😆👍👍👍

I feel like she doesn’t look as different anymore. In her growing up she has morphed more into the Gia/Audriana/Milania face.
      She used to look SO different.

Husband: What the hell do they need a dog for? They’re going to prison!

Hubs: Maybe if Joe WENT to college he wouldn’t be “going to college” (yeah-he used air quotes)

Hubs: Rosie! I hope she’s drunk!

Hubs: (joe with the tongue on the poll) That guy is the biggest effing idiot-they should leave him out there, pull his pants down and throw shit at him.

Last one…

Hubs (whose house caught on fire not once, but twice) at ambers drill “make sure it’s a total loss or the insurance people will screw you.”

33. NJBev says:

wellp
    i dunno. color me crazy, but Tree is coming off pretty well this season.
    Can’t stand the newbies. sorry, so over the Italian/American Jersey overload-
    Someone needs to tell Bravo that NJ is not 100% Italian/American, and that
    not all I/A families are so ridiculously over the top.
    I miss Caroline and Jaqueline. yup, I said it- and omg. Dina??
    can any one person be such a snoozer??
    RHWNJ has jumped the shark.
    did I mention that the new “girls” get on my nerves? too bad, cuz
    they live in my neck of the woods…………………………..

34. NJBev says:

I’m watching Kardashians. Bruce is being a dick, and normally
    I would always side with Bruce-

He has totally ruined his looks, he looks like a freak anymore. So sad as he was a nice looking guy before.

Bev-I’m not as familiar with north jersey, I didn’t even realize that colts neck, where the newbies live is at least an hour from franklin lakes. Such a different dynamic then when they all lived near each other. If anyone cares for jersey trivia-our God-that would be the Boss-Bruce, no last name needed also lives in colts neck, it’s closer to the shore.

I like the newbies so far. In fact, I like everyone in the cast as of now. It’s a breath of fresh air after the last 3 seasons of fighting.

• NJBev says:

I thought he lived in Rumson, on the Navesink River.
      It’s the same county, Monmouth. But his daughter
      is quite the equestrian, and Colts Neck is known as horse
      country. I know he has lived in many towns in the area-
      “it’s good to be the king!!”

The kids in the family who lived across the street from me
      went to grammar school with his kids(that’s a few years ago!!)
      Rumson Country Day School. Bon Jovi’s kids went there as well.

It’s amazing to me how diverse the state is-
      I think its because it borders a huge different city
      on each end-

You all are silly. Exit tell your hubs thks for the laughs silly man. 👍👍 😀

37. chismosa™ says:

I loved the faux Milania saying last week that the new chick used purple spray paint as blush. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

tone down the makeup JEEZE

SUCH CHEESE

38. mrs peabody says:

Why do these silly people wear hats indoors all the time. Loved seeing the kids get their dog.

39. rabblerouser2010R says:

I hate the twins. I really hate them…I am not to crazy about their parents either..I also think that Resa’s husband Rino is going to make Richie Walkie seem like an officer and a gentleman by compassion.

Youse guys were en fuego last night!!😛

41. Jan (TexasTart) says: