Don’t Be Tardy – Crowd Control

DBT LOGO

Don’t Be Tardy
S3E2  “Crowd Control”

By TexasTart

Last week, in the season opener, Kim and Kroy’s twins were delivered and the chaos begins. This week the reality of having six kids and four of them under the age of 2-1/2 sets in.   Kim is outdoors on a sunny winter day, pushing a stroller with the twins bundled up inside. Kash is along side and takes a spill off his scooter. Waaah!  Kim picks him up, dusts him off and assures him he will be okay.  Kroy is pulling KJ on a toy with wheels, which didn’t follow the turn and he took a spill too.  Waaah! Waaah!  Luckily the twins don’t have anything to cry about yet.

Brielle and Ariana come up to ask for something. Brielle wants to drive the Range Rover to the mall.  Kim balks that since she’s wrecking cars she can’t take the Rover, but she can take the Honda.  Brielle is beside herself to have to go anywhere in the gold Honda. Waaah! I’m not sure why she keeps referring to it as the gold Honda, I hardly think they have another Honda in their garage and it doesn’t look gold on my TV.  Brielle carries on about the embarrassment, how the other kids drive this and that, and here she is in this crappy gold Honda.  She whines to her Mother again, and Kim tells Brielle she is lucky to have a car at all!  Kroy comes and backs that up with the fact she has wrecked four of their cars (what?!).  Kim said, the funny thing is the only vehicle she hasn’t wrecked is the Honda.  Ariana, clearly not understanding how negotiating with parents works; defends her sister by saying “but she hasn’t wrecked anything in three months!”

DBT S3E2_1Back in the house, Kim asks if there’s a skin tightening machine and Troy replied, “its’ called exercise.” Chuckles.  Sweetie is in the kitchen trying to show Kim how to eat healthy and Kim’s not interested. Sweetie tries to impress upon Kim that it’s for the long haul and Kim said that she’s not going to eat a salad unless she needs to shit.  Kroy ribs Kim about her sweet tooth and confirms what I thought all along, she’s a sugar-holic with high metabolism.  Kim says they need a Chef to help her eat better, because she doesn’t have time to cook with the babies. Matter of fact, she needs a nanny for the twins, a housekeeper and a pool boy.   Interesting that it’s the dead of winter and she puts pool boy on her wish list. Now, I am aware pools need tended to year round, especially in the south, but I’m just saying I don’t believe a pool caretaker and house cleaner were not already employed!

Kim said she needs all this help so Kroy can focus on his recovery and training as to be a fucking beast on the field next season, for which she immediately recoils realizing she her language in front of the little ones.  Some things about Kim will never change, but I would have to say her potty mouth has been cut in half with the babies around…if that’s any consolation.  Back to the task at hand; is everyone on board now with the fact that Kim needs all this help for Kroy?  And Kim doesn’t want the hired hands to be good looking either.  I guess that’s for Kroy too?!

We see the four way security monitors and hear a cry. Kroy and Kim run like crazy upstairs because they know that cry means KJ is really hurt.  Seems to have been horseplaying with the Nanny, Lana. There was a fall and he hurt his leg. Kim, Kroy, KJ and Lana leave immediately for the doctor. The x-ray shows a fracture in his leg, and Lana immediately begins to cry and honestly, she balled a lot more than the boy. She felt guilty he was hurt on her watch.  KJ got a cast and Kroy asks if he wants ice cream on the way home.

Back at home Kroy, with his foot propped up on ice (you might recall, he is recovering from achilles tendon re-attachment surgery) and KJ is in a large stroller with his leg in a cast propped up and they are eating their ice cream.  Kroy has a walkie talkie so he can communicate with Kim in their big house. Kim is dealing with the babies and wanting to cook dinner. Kroy is calling back and forth and he said she could bring the baby and he will hold her.  So she leaves Kaia with him and begins to cook in the kitchen. Kroy, on the walkie talkie said Kaia spit up on him, so off runs Kim.  They do a good job at demonstrating what is, I’m sure, real life chaos, but it doesn’t go without notice that her teenage daughters were shocked she was trying to cook dinner. Chuckles.

Kim looks to be serious about cooking, but is distracted, she has so many people in the kitchen, there’s Sweetie holding Kane. There’s Kroy’s voice again, he’s enjoying aggravating her with the walkie talkie.  Kim talks about it was a hard day, with the broken leg and they crying and Brielle jumps in to say it was Lana’s fault. Lana runs full speed out of the room crying.  Kim is upset that Brielle doesn’t have a filter and now she has hurt Lana’s feelings.  The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it.  Kim tells Brielle to go to Lana and apologize and that didn’t seem good enough, so Kim schools her in how to apologize properly. Meanwhile, the ravioli on the stove is ruined and they’ll have to order in pizza.

It’s a new day at the Biermann house, and we find Kroy bathing one of the twins in a portable baby tub that is set up on an island in the kitchen. Kroy bathing that baby was the best few seconds of the entire episode!  Kim realizes there is someone walking outside around the pool.  She goes to investigate and it’s apparently a mini David Beckham-ish pool boy that explains he was hired by Sweetie. Kim goes back in the house realizing she’ll have to keep her teenage girls away from the pool boy.

In marches a young woman decked out in a very form fitted denim top, with an open midriff, matching tight pants, heels and a broom.  Her name is Jam and she is on a mission to clean. Jam apologized for her attire, saying she dressed for an interview and didn’t know she would be hired to start on the spot. Umm hmm.

It seems Sweetie took the conversation seriously about getting help, except the request they not be good looking.  Later a Chef would show up and Kim will taste his food, but ultimately is sent packing because he’s too wholesome, more of what Sweetie wants to eat than the home cooking Kim had in mind for her family.  The new help showing up unannounced, acting like they belonged was funny, regardless of how staged it might seem. I don’t think Kim or Kroy knew what they would look like!

_________________________

Happy Birthday

Kat From Ohio

_________________________

This entry was posted in Don't be Tardy. Bookmark the permalink.

96 Responses to Don’t Be Tardy – Crowd Control

Hey TexasTart. I was just posting this on the other blog. 🙂

I just finished watching the end of Candidly Nicole so LeAnn and Eddie comes on next.

******SPOILER ALERT******_
    Watching Wendy Williams. A street was named after her in the zipcode she lived in Wendy Williams Way. A councilman presented her w/the street name and they showed a pic of the street. Very cool

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

It’s Wendy Williams way or the highway. 😆
      Powell, let us know if LeAnn and Eddie say anything stupid, umm, I meant, interesting. 😉

LOL at Wendy. I’ll let you know if L & E say anything ridic. But like I said on yesterday’s blog this morn, LeAnn wears the pants in that relationship.

I responded in the last blog 🔙
      Woopsie
      🆗?

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Woo Hoo, it’s Friday – and Kat’s birthday! I was looking for an excuse to celebrate! Have a good one Kat! 😀

Happy Birthday Kat From Ohio.

4. Happy Birthday Kat From Ohio!!

I am bringing this over from the last blog, cuz I just posted it and the new blog came up…

Hey everybody!!!! I am alive and exhausted!! I survived Comic Con so far… My daughter went as Batgirl yesterday and was interviewed a bunch of times. We are waiting to see what comes up on the interwebs. She was on CNN.com already yesterday morning in a “Who wore it best”, a not very good picture, pitting her against another Batgirl. It is in their IReport section. She is the 3rd picture in. Today she is Aragron from Lord of the Rings. She is going to be meeting up with a Photographer who did a Photo session with her yesterday and wants to do sessions today and then Sunday when she wears the costume that almost killed me, Sailor Jupiter. So she (and I) are really excited to see what comes of all that. She was interviewed by KROQ, Kevin and Bean….I guess they are the big time…it is a video, so when I get the link I will post it And the Union Tribune did a video interview right when she got off the trolley….the guy walked with her and interviewed her about Batman, etc, because of the 75th year of Batman.. So hopefully I will be able to share with you all some stuff.. Thank you for all the good thoughts and support!!! I have missed being here and all of you!!!

I am working on my blog of Project Runway….I am so utterly out of it, 18 hour days for the last 2 weeks, I know, I know, why didn’t we start earlier……because “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!” but hopefully I will get it in for tomorrow’s blog. It is all my opinions…I did a running commentary….with my daughter sitting by my side…so I have ALOT of editing to do because I don’t think the world is ready for a “Princess Pindy and Princess Beanie Boo People’s Couch”, LOL!!! Although, maybe you are…

Every time I see a piece on Comi-Con I look for Princess Beanie Boo!! .Well, I was looking for BatGirl cause I didn’t know if I would recognize her in anything else. I can’t wait for links !

Pindy so glad you reported here — so exciting to hear how it all goes!

I’m sorry this may sound dumb- and I remember the beautiful pic of your daughter twirling in her costume from the last CC?- but does your daughter do this sort of thing, like for work?
      Or is this just a hobby thing that she loves when the CC rolls into town?
      To make you WORK and “”MAKE IT WORK”” like tim would say on PR.

I was just wondering if she’s making dough off this! Your hard work.

sorry- just wondering !
      Sounds amazing and hope she’s having a blast. I know it was a big batman day because I had to advise my >30 old brother of this fact that they may be giving out freebies and stuff on that day. He’s a big batman guy.
      Show us pics when you can, don’t get too overwhelmed, and can’t wait to hear your PR recap – I haven’t watched yet.

• It all started out simple the first year, I made an apron, a kerchief and these “flame glasses” for her to be “Cooking Mama” from a Nintendo game. I thought that would be it. Then she met all these people that did Cosplay and it has taken on a life of its own. Add in my experience and perfectionism and it bumped her up to a different level. I have asked her if she wants to make money off of it, set up a fb page and website but she doesn’t want to deal with the creepers and people can be really mean. She wants to be a nurse. So this is just fun, she thinks this is her last year for awhile because she wants to take a summer CNA program…..so she can work and get experience while she takes classes. She really is kinda shy, I think the costumes let her be more outgoing….

• SoutheastVA says:

My kids watch a Cosplay show on Syfy (i think). It’s interesting. I’m a amazed and the time and skill they have to make the costumes. One guy works with leather a lot. The should have a Project Runway special with Cosplay folks.

• There was recently a PBS show about Cosplayers…..I would love the studios some of them have. It would seem that Atlanta is a hotbed for Cosplayers and they truly are artists and collaborate with each other. And they all want to be so accurate…it is crazy making. But I will admit that I love it!

That sounds wonderful. I vaguely remember about her not wanting to do this FT. the crazies and all.
          The fandom… Oh the fandom!

How great for her to be out and just get to meet people who all love the same thing. Awesome!

Thanks for explaining 🙂
          😘

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

She is so beautiful! And although she’s pursuing nursing, you never know what opportunities this may bring. So happy to hear about your son. 🙂

• Thank you for saying so. I think her experience with going to the ER so many times and being hospitalized made an impression on her, the nurses were really incredible. 😉

I’m EXCITED for Princess Beanie Boo!!! 👍👍. 🇹🇹😃😃😃. And Congrats to you .👏👏👏👏. We knew you were sewing your fingers to the bone.
      I’d LOVE for you and PrincessBB to do a People’s Couch blog for us. LOL. 😉

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

“…the world isn’t ready..” LOL. Yes we are! Don’t take away too much!

Tardy was good last night. I felt bad for the nanny when Brielle insensitively said it was her fault KJ fractured his leg. OMG he’s getting to be a big boy. Kroy looks very cute w/the kids. Sweetie has lost a bit of weight. She looks good but is still crazy. How do you just hire people and not tell your employer? Crazy. Kim most definitely needs help.

I actually enjoy this show, who would have thought right? I’m surprised Brielle is only 17-18 years old because I remember the first year of Atlanta HW she seemed so much older than what she must have been (I’m guessing about 12), I thought them she was an older teen. She seems to be getting younger looking as she is aging. Who would have thought Kim would have ended up marrying and having 4 more kids in less than 3 years. Funny how life turns out. I wonder what some of the other original housewives are doing now. What about the one who was married to the basketball player who was cheating on her. Any one watch Married to Medicine last night? It was good. I like that show. I really thought Quads hair looked nice for a change. Boy that woman has a high forehead, it didn’t look so high with that style and the color was much better for her. What’s with Mariah’s eye, why does the one always seem off from the other one, like it’s always falling down. I really like Dr Jackie, she is my favorite. I love Heavenly’s daughter, she is a riot. Dr Simone is mean sometimes and Toya does seem kind of dumb. I’m on the fence with Lisa Nicole, and what happened to the snobby blond from last year, why isn’t she on it anymore?

Heavenly !!! What a name ! Lol

That wonky eye thing sounds very very ANDY. 👀👀

Yes Mrs P who would have thunk? Yeah that was DeShawn on ATL. They were really living a fake life. The house manager and staff stuff was over the top. Nothing wrong w/having help. Kim surely needs it but DeShawn was just showing boating. Do they still say show boating? 😉
        I watched Secrets M2M. It was good. I haven’t seen the last epi or the reunions. Mariah. There are no words. She’s as phony as a $3 bill. I don’t really care for her. She thinks she’s the “Queen Bee”. She’s the “Wasp”. She’s stuck up. Now how’s she going to be so upset, outraged when Kari said Mariah had a breast lift? She needs a breast lift for the revealing clothes she likes to wear always showing her cleavage. She needs a breast lift. And WTH is wrong w/Miss Lucy cursing out her nephew on VM? Mariah is wrong so many times but her mother will curse out anyone that may say the opposite of what Mariah says. And Mariah and the eye rolls and constantly throwing shade is over the top. When they were talking about “Keisha”, the woman who will do for your husband what you won’t, Mariah said to Heavenly her name is Lakeshia, or whatever her name is w/Lakeshia in her name, and then Heavenly jokingly said Mariah is “Keisha”, Mariah said back, “wait a minute. I’m not Keisha”. I was like why in the heck did she make reference to her own name then. Heavenly was following her lead w/the joke.
        How about Heavenly’s College. Lisa taught her a thing or two and then Heavenly didn’t want Lisa speaking any longer and asked for someone to take the mic from Lisa. I LOL at that.
        Quad’s hair did look good for the first time in 2 seasons. Quad is a little to full of herself too. Poor Toya. There’s nothing in between those ears but space. If anyone on this show has to file for bankruptcy or their house goes into foreclosure it will be Toya and her husband’s. She’s not responsible w/money at all.
        I like Dr. Jackie and Simone. Simone has no filter at times. Where do I know Lisa from in the past? I know her face.

I’m wondering if her clothes are in Penney’s in our are, I know I’ve seen the name Lisa Nicole somewhere. I missed all that about Keisha, I didn’t know exactly what they were talking about but just figured it was a name they gave a woman who would cheat with someone else’s husband. I also think Quad is very full of herself, I wonder what really happened between her and Mariah. I know she has been upset at Mariah for saying she made her but I think Mariah kind of did and I can’t stand Mariah but I’m thinking there has to be more. I especially can’t stand her mom Ms Lucy, that woman is bsc. I think Heavenly is a bit full of herself too but I sure think her daughter is cute. She’s going to be a handful and give her mom a run for her money.

• iceNfire says:

Hi mrs peabody -“Dr Simone is mean sometimes” She is a total bitch – imo When she was talking about how much joy she receives at work I totally believed her. She would much rather be at work than home with her kids, but what about her kids? Where do they get their joy? Certainly not from their mother who puts them second to her career.

The idiot Eddie turned down a job he’d be doing in Texas. He’d come home every three weeks. I didn’t see the beginning but it seems like LeAnn didn’t want him to take the job. Sheeeessh. He’s an actor. That’s what they do. She couldn’t go w/him or visit him? Sounds like a trust issue to me.

Oh yeah. Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence are going to do a comedy where they’re lawyers. I saw it on Twitter last night. Kelsey was on Kelly and Michael this morn. Kelsey has also been in England shooting a remake of a British comedy. Did y’all know his wife is British? I know she worked for British Airlines or Virgin, that’s how they met, but I didn’t know she was British.

I didn’t know that either but did you see they just had a little boy a couple of days ago. That must be at least 5 kids for him now.

She just had his sixth baby I think – of his.
      They met when he was his FLIGHT ATTENDANT.

So gross.
      Yes I saw commercials for that comedy. If it’s basic cable and not the top 4 channels then it has a chance.

I think it might be a kid issue too. Brandi “works” now, so maybe they can’t organize it. I wouldn’t think they’d stay with just Leann? Which isn’t fair to her-but that’s what nannies are for!

According to the Brandi lovers/Leann haters if Eddie isn’t present on the days he has the boys they are supposed to stay with Brandi…there was a week long twitter investigation some months back b/c someone said Leann had the boys and they were all convinced Eddie was out of town-they totally launched a full on investigation…it went on for days…it was hysterical and sad.

• iceNfire says:

I don’t understand this show at all. I thought it was suppose to dispel all the rumors about leann/eddie but there she is drinking alcohol for breakfast, lunch, and diner. Then she goes out with the girls and comes home drunk!
          She cries that Eddie can’t take a job out of town but she is crying b/c Eddie doesn’t want to give up time with his kids, Not because of leann b/c leann could easily go out of town with him. Brandi’s children however cannot.
          What a dumbass move doing this show was

7. SoutheastVA says:

I think that Eileen Davidson should know Brandi’s ex Eddie Cibrian from his time on the Young and the Restless. She played Ashley Abbott for years on and off. I can’t exactly recall if she was still on the show when he was on being a nemesis to Nick & Sharon Newman. She may have been. It would be funny if she knows him and is in Brandi’s orbit on RHOBH.

The more she tweets about the digs loving the kennel, the more suspicious I get….

9. chismosa™ says:

VV—-> 🔊📡📡
    On yesterday’s blog – there are comments about Lisa Rinna coming on to BH (blah blah)-

But I was under tbe impression that Lisa R is friendly with KYLE, based on all the interviews I see LiRinna give— and as Lisa R (LIRINNA)– she proclaims her love and adoration for Bethenny quite often – and Beth is besties with Kyle. 🌀🌀🌀
    So …… —> in your estimation –

WHO

IS
    LIRINNA’s friend here ????

My money’s on Kyle. And LIRINNA the actress can play “nice” with 👑Lisa

Hey! The company I work for does architecturally integrated media on exteriors and interior .. I know blah blah, but we did the install on the new Marriott Courtyard at LA Live. This is a pretty good photo of the installation.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Cool…so let’s see what I understand about this…. Is the billboard a part of the project, or not? I assume the media is built in the be aesthetically pleasing and includes, but not limited to audio and video devices? Does it include. the touch screen concierge?

We build and install the exterior big screen (and there are some other linear LED lights mounted on the outside wall up the front face of the building). And we produce the content that is displayed. It’s not interactive in the sense that people can control the display, but it is on a 3 hour loop (so no content/images repeats for 3 hours). No sound, but the content can be programmed to sync up with any event playing in the LA Live venue. We are going to intersperse ads (and the revenue from the ads) in the next month.

Did I make it worse or better? Haha!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Better, I understand it now! Thanks, that’s interesting….almost more Vegas than LA! But what do I know – never been to LA. Though I think it’s unique! Thanks for sharing.

11. It just started pouring rain…..I had to run outside to get the Batsuit and cape, LOL!!

12. HaPpY BiRtHdAy Kat from Ohio plus it’s TGIF!!!!!!
    I called and broke us down to Basic Cable starting August 15th. So no more Bravo Oxygen for me. I’m just tired of paying so frickin much for cable.
    I’ll come here and catch up though.
    Still trying to get answers on this numbness that the dumb dr thinks is carpel tunnel. my DH is so sweet and so supportive of me getting answers. I’ll just get back to my stretching, yoga and hand exercises.
    Love to you all,
    Diana

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Diana, I don’t blame you for quitting cable! I do think that some of the Bravo shows are streamed online. Maybe you can catch your favorites?

• I could probably live without cable since I watch 95% on my laptop…but my hubs likes it.

13. OK, here is the video of the Radio station KROQ did of my daughter in her Batgirl costume. If you ever wondered what I sound like, we have the same deep voice, lol.

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Just read what was posted this morning, on the last blog…

Trashy T – You’re welcome – hope all is well for you!

Barb – I was wondering if you were incarcerated there with the shuttling you between hospitals in the cover of darkness, LOL. JK. Sorry you’ve been having health problems and I’m so glad you are home – no place like home and a kitty to be amused by your oxygen! Take Care! ❤

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Jan you are hilarious. Incarcerated indeed. Humph. Medicare does all it can to get out of paying so the hospitals have to do what they can to work around the rules to get paid. Let me tell you, that was the first and hopefully last ambulance ride for me. That stretcher is not very wide nor is it comfy. And we will not talk about the thing you lie on for the procedure. Even narrower than the ambulance stretcher and they wrap your arms close to your body and tuck you in like a mummy. Very scary!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh my, I am claustrophobic and being strapped on a tiny stretcher, an MRI machine or like what you had for your procedure would cause too much anxiety…assuming I could think about it. I tend to think all that’s in my head…but the sense something is closing in on me, or I can not escape is a very real 😯 feeling. Alrighty Barb, you need to stay well so you can remain the comforts of home!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I have a bit of claustrophobia myself but was ok until they mummified me. But I think they gave me a dose of twilight medication because I had a little rest periodically. I’m looking for a portable oxygen concentrator cuz the tanks are a PITA and I’m klutzy with the 50 foot tubing. I have to see the pulmonary
          Guy to figure out what I need. One Step at a time though. The cat has finally come to terms with the machine which means I get to spend time with her now :D. I just had a thought. (It happens) I’d probably kill myself on the tubing. If my house were as large as the HWs. Phew. 🙂

• adamay411 says:

Barb (Just wondering in Jersey): I have been trying to get a portable concentrator for almost 2 years. My insurance will cover it but my vendor won’t let me have one because Medicare does not pay them enough. I don’t understand it all but I can’t leave home because of those damn tanks. I also have an extra long tube at home and it keeps getting caught in the wheels of my wheel chair. Anyone have a suggestion?

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Seems to me, adamay, that the vendor should be reported for denying a service due to greed and a new vendor should be found. Reprehensible! I had no idea it would take that long to get one? How do you get to the doctor? I assume they come to you? Talk about feeling trapped.

Would you be willing to share the name of the vendor so I can avoid them if possible?

About the long tube, while feeding it out when walking I was thinking we need some sort of reel device like they have for hoses. That might help. I have to keep telling myself to slow down or I will surely trip and fracture something. Golden years my aunt fanny.

• adamay411 says:

I can get to doctor because the I only need 1 tube and switch to the clinic’s oxygen when I get there. 1 tube only lasts to and from. I meant to say I can’t get out much — I would need to carry many tanks. If you need a portable on 3 liters or less you probably will not have a problem. I am on 4 liters and it is considered a “special order.” Their argument is that I have the option of the tanks or liquid oxygen which would not work for me for several reasons. I hate to say it but all the vendors have the same attitude about Medicare. They do not get, what they consider, adequate compensation for their equipment and services.

You are right about the Golden Years — that ship has sailed.

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

PR – I only got to see the last 30 minutes of Project Runway and I missed to much, to know who the heck I was rooting for! Was that Julie Bowen from Modern Family as a judge?!

Did anyone watch the #Undone live show afterwards? It was a first ever edition, so it was a bit awkward, with the host doing introductions two times! So they wasted some time, but I hung in there for Brad and Coco. Wasn’t Brad’s HIGH HAIR hilarious?! Wasn’t it cute how the two had a ‘secret crush’ on one another? They were cute together. I have NO idea who the host is…anyone know?

16. Jan (TexasTart) says:

In unrelated news/not news – I saw an ad for TLC reality shows in People magazine, a spread with all their reality show people and I couldn’t recognize one person. She was close to the Sister Wives, and then I thought, hey, where’s Mary? That’s can’t be Mary – she looks like a light haired Rachel Ray, no? So I went online, and I guess it IS Mary. Go figure – a Sister Wives plastic surgery? Seriously?! Someone tell me if I’m trippin’

17. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Niecy Nash and Tina Yothers are the Celebrity Wife Swap tonight.

I just saw LeAnn and Eddie. So Eddie actually passed on the opportunity to do a full season of DALLAS so he could stay home and play house with Leann?! SMH. I can NOT believe it! But I guess he’s not that smart anyway…he was married to Brandi.

WHAT?!?!???? He had the opportunity to do DALLAS

D
      A
      L
      L
      A
      S
      ?????

Which has been successful as far as I have heard !

Idiot move #5
      #brandiwins

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Exactly. And she didn’t want him the leave…he would have to live in Dallas for seven months. Hard for me to comprehend it could take seven months to shoot a season but he could fly home for weekends and they offered some 3 day weekends where they paid the travel. What a dumbass.

When their marriage goes south and he has to support himself and pay the support that he’ll be obligated to pay, he’s really going to regret this decision. Leann doesn’t want him out of her sight because of his history of sleeping with his co-stars, or anyone else in a skirt, for that matter, in spite of being married.

Yeah that’s the part I caught yesterday. I didn’t see that it was Dallas. What a dufus. That’s one reason I think LeAnn wears the pants in that relationship.

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. 🌅🌅