Brandi Glanville Podcast 28

brandi-glanville-unfiltered

Brandi Glanville Podcast 28

by Kit9

Guest: Snooki.

Someone is “obsessed with cock”, Brandi says to open the show. Nice, classy! Brandi is settling into her new house (or, if you’re keeping track, her new new house). They don’t have internet yet. It’s not working for some reason and it’s driving her kids crazy. She’s messing around with her ex, JR, again. She says he’s in love with her. Snooks comes on and they talk motherhood. Snooki is about to have baby #2. Snooki worries about being able to love her second child as much as her first. Brandi says it’s different with the second child but just as amazing. Snooki also has a new podcast of her own and is filming season 4 of her reality show. Snooki talks about giving up her hard partying ways and how she wants viewers to see her as a mother. Snooki says that you have to get the hard partying out your system before having kids. Brandi says she got all her partying out her system by 23 when she met her future husband (huh? I know a certain tampon string that would beg to differ).

Guest: Comedian Lachlan Patterson.  Lachlan is from Canada and Brandi says her dad is French Canadian and Brandi identifies herself as FC (woohoo! She’s now officially Canada’s shame ya’ll!) Lachlan says FC girls are “known to be a little psychotic” and Brandi agrees. Brandi congratulates him on dressing well for a straight guy which he interprets as her thinking he dresses gay. Brandi thinks he’s cute and wants to know about his sex life, naturally. He has a girlfriend he loves but doesn’t believe in marriage. The GF does want to have kids but Lachlan doesn’t want his life to end which he thinks having kids means. Brandi tries to convince him otherwise.

Brandi out of nowhere asks him if he smokes pot and he says yes. She says she can tell (hm, interesting. Apparently her dad wasn’t just growing it cause Brandi knows her potheads). Brandi keeps blubbering over him and his cuteness. Lachlan didn’t know Brandi was on RHOBH. He’s on a reality show, too (Last Comic Standing), and they talk about the experience. Brandi says she likes to get a reaction out of the women on the show(oh, no! You mean the outrageous things she says are just to get attention?! You don’t say!).  She says she’s always joking and being an “asshole” on the show but the ladies don’t get it (yeah, Brandi, that’s cause you aren’t a comedian).

He then, unintentionally but hilariously, says, that Brandi is the puppeteer on the show because she is dictating the action. She immediately says, no, she’s the puppet! She then quickly backtracks and says she’s neither. Then they talk in detail about the ideal length of women’s pubic hair. And, Brandi, again, describes hers. I again won’t burden you with it. You’re welcome. Again.

_________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast. Bookmark the permalink.

233 Responses to Brandi Glanville Podcast 28

Good morning again everyone. OMG I continue to be in awe of kit listening to Brandi’s podcasts. I tip my hat to you kit. 😃 👍

Hi Powell! I’m just finer than bumble bee hair! But work is kicking my butt. Going through two simultaneous 6 month reviews. Not my favorite thing. But this too will pass. I am just too pooped to stay up and watch at night, but my crazy body-clock gets me up at 3-4:00 am so I watch what I recorded in the wee hours.

Hope you and your mom are enjoying the summer. How’s your mom doing?

🐝🐝 Bumblebees have hair? We need to ask Boston since she’s taking Bee Keeper classes. 🙂 I’m sorry work is kicking your booty. I hate to have those times at work. But you’re right that it will pass.
        Yes I’m enjoying my summer. You know I’m getting kinda sad that it’s coming to an end. Sighhhhh. My mom is great. Thks for asking. 🙂
        TTU later busy lady. 👍

Powell- as someone who is “into” bees —
          I was assaulted – by the sight of an actual BUMBLE bee early this summer. There were two in my backyard.
          They’re big and fat and YES hairy.
          I was spooked.

However upon more research I let it go (…..”Frozen”)

Honeybees are different.
          Bees – honeybees —> the ones that Boston will or has been working with are HARD HARD WORKERS and are responsible for pollinating most of our CROPS in this country. And they DO NOT attack people unless their hive is under attack.
          They’re not interested in stinging people. They just want to get to WORK at the flowers and work for their QUEEN, queen Bee VanderPump 👑🐝

I respect honeybees immensely and think people should
          get the eff away from them doing their work for US ungrateful people. !

MTH I hope you’re recuperating well. BIG hugs to you. 🙅

3. chismosa™ says:

“Then they talk in detail about the ideal length of women’s pubic hair. ”

Omgoddddd. Kit I don’t know how you do this. Thank you!

GOOD morning !
    #whatsyourideallength

Chismosa! From the other blog-the WWHL is with Kate Hudson and zack braf. If you see it and guess my hometown, I’ll give you a 🍪!

5. T-Rex says:

Kit9 you deserve a medal for taking yet another bullet listening to this schlock. If THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi gave up her Hard partying ways some 20 years ago, my gawd she must have had one syringe in her arm for booze and the other for drugs, because she certainly has been seen drug and drugged(allegedly, although I consider Xanax a drug and she uses this with her alcohol for that extra bump!) up the entire time she has been on the reality show. She is a mess! So, , looks like she has again moved into a house for filming this year, I would bet it’s Bravo paid!

Drunk and Drugged, grrr autocorrect

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I’m not sure how Brandi has managed to stay alive mixing Xanax with booze and Lexapro with booze. Both combos can be deadly. Hope you’re feeling well today, T-Rex!

Foxy doing okay, fourth day of the special diet I have to be on until the next big treatment which is scheduled for August 14th, I never feel great on this plus off Thyroid meds until it’s over. They are giving me a high dosage for the RAI this time, so I hope I do okay and not get too sick, but fingers crossed this knocks the snot out of any cells still roaming around my body!

She must have been a real mess in her earlier years if she gave up her hard partying years back when cuz seems to me she still parties hard 20 years later.

I don’t understand why Bravo would pay for anyone’s house during filming. If your house needs to be paid for then to me that’s enough to say she doesn’t belong on a show that’s supposed to show a fab, rich lifestyle in BH

They paid for ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGriferHusbandStealinLypsMcgee’s digs when she was evicted from the house she and Russell rented, and for the apartment when THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi her first year, could have been a part of their contract, but they didn’t want to show these folks in what they could afford at the time either. At the time, someone posted the rental information.

6. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Jeff I hope you are in a place where you can access the internet. We all are waiting to hear from you and to know you are feeling well again. You are missed here.

Thinking of you MTH – Jeff – hope you are recovering quickly.

Final post on the hike – and Switzerland. We are at Lake Como and I’m stalking Clooney (jk) but if I run into him I’m going to ask him if he dated Carole.

LOLOLOLOL
      try to get an invite to the wedding!

Have a blast! Switzerland, how gorgeous

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I’m relying on you to get the Carole deets for us Veena.

HA! 😎 scope him out. 🙂

• Toodybird says:

Next May We are going down the Rhine with our sons and our friends on a cruise then staying on in Switzerland on our own. I read your Zermott blog to my husband just now as he wants to find see us travel to Zermott. Is that the most important Swiss area to visit. It is beddy time,but I intend to read all about you fantastic travels. You write well. Had no idea you were a trekker. Stay safe, Lynn friend.

9. Oh Exit, “I know a tampon string that would beg to differ” HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
    You are amaaazzzing!!!

Chismosa on the blog yesterday you asked why would Josh, Kristen’s husband leave his career in LA to start up his company? I don’t even know his company’s name, I’ve heard it but in one ear out the other. But does the company have something special that GNC, etc doesn’t? Did he finds a niche in the market?

I’ve seen the product at vitamin shoppe.
      It honestly seems packed in with the other stuff – “natural” 😏😏 – energy supplements?
      There seemed to be so many other products there also.

I don’t know …..
      Maybe his family is back here out east and they wanted to be closer to them for the kids? I know her fam is in CT.

It just seems an odd time, economy wise, with a young young family.
      But hey that’s how superstar entrepreneurs are born I guess !

Ok. Well I hope it’s a success for their family.

Interesting, I decided to google the company and found a body building site and looked at the reviews the folks listed as “verified buyers” they thought the products tasted like crap and wouldn’t buy again, and then there were a bunch of anonymous, not verified buyers giving it a 10, no comments, that says a lot. This was only one website though. The bodybuilding industry is a huge business, but it’s very fad oriented you are only as good as the next product coming on the market that beats the last one. I hope they do well, I really do. I hope if and when they make the money they save wisely though, because in that business here today, gone tomorrow. What I also find amusing is that there is a marketing company with the same name, they have nothing to do with this product and are probably getting tons of traffic due to the similar names. It’s clear that Kristen did the show to promote the husband’s company, like many of the Ho-Wives

11. chismosa™ says:

Ok my US magazine says for SURE –like it’s confirmed —that LIRINNA and Eileen Davidson are joining. BH.

I think the RoyalVpump let the cat out of the bag the other day in an interview as well. Nice to note that the addition of these ladies, and maybe a prompting from Bravo, has hopefully helped to shutter the crazy twatter-nonsense from THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi. We will see, she didn’t get all riled up until after filming had been completed and she thought she was going to come across as the star last season, yep EPIC.FAIL

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

AS IF THAT SHOW NEEDED TWO DRAMATIC ACTRESSES?!

I know, I said it before, but I’m screaming it today. I’m familiar with both Lisa and Eileen because I watched Days of Our Lives for 30 years. Followed LR on Twitter for many years too. This is not getting me excited about the show because as long as it has Brandi that is messed up. Lisa R might could take out the trash though. Wishful thinking.

TT- I agree! I want to watch RHBH SO MUCH this year but WON’T because they have that skank THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi still on the show, I will have to be satisfied with reading the wonderful blogs here.

Me neither TexasTart. I’m not familiar w/Eileen’s name and I didn’t watch Days but I’m familiar w/actors/characters so I probably know who she is and have to put her name w/her face. But I love Lisa and don’t want bona fide actresses doing this type of reality show. Lisa has done soaps day &night and made for tv movies so to me she doesn’t need to do this. There are only 4 soaps left on tv and the actors go from soap to soap when contracts are up so IDK what Eileen is doing.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi TT! My soaps were All My Children and One Life to Live. I am just happy they didn’t cast Susan Lucci–too classy to go near Brandi.
        I am hoping the new cast will be able to BRING IT and somehow ice Brandi out for the next season.

Take it easy today. 🙂

• I started watching All My Children when Phil was still in Vietnam….and they thought he was dead! I then started watching OLTL and GH….I stopped a long time ago but I can remember Jackie Z. being a prostitute on OLTL on a Friday and then showing up on GH as a nurse, Luke’s sister, on a Monday, lol!! I think I stopped watching when they blew up Jenny on a jetski…I think that was her name, Tad’s love…..good times!!
          Oh and I remember my bff’s brother teasing her because she was so mad that the soaps were pre-empted during the summer by the Watergate hearings and he was a real “politico”, like Michael J Fox’s “Alex Keaton” but not cute!!!

Yes those were my shows too. All of ABC soaps. I haven’t watched GH regularly in three yrs.

LaLucci would absolutely be too classy for Brandi, but Erica Kane would eat her up and spit her out.

TARTS—- LET ME ASK YOU:

I USED TO WATCH DAYS— ABOUT ALMOST 20 YRS AGO—- WHAT WAS EILEEN’S ROLE MOSTLY? WHO WAS SHE MARRIED TO, ETC.

I AM SO EXCITED AS WELL, CAN YOU TELL?

CAN YOU?
        LOLOLOLOLOOLOLLLLLLLL 😆 😆

She was kristen, Susan, the nun and someone else. She had baby Elvis with Stephano.

I still can’t picture her and I know who Stephano is. When I see her pic I’m sure I’ll say “oh that’s Eileen”. 🙂

FOUR people !?!?!???

I’ll ask my friends too. She used to dvr the show every.single.day!

This wasn’t the show where Marlena was possessed by the devil was it?
            I get so confused. …

Thanks exit, I’ll sleuth.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yes that’s the soap, Marlena had an Exorcist phase, lol.

• Was that like 20 years ago? I always flipped channels when my soaps were on commercial and I remember being home alone and caught a blonde actress with white eyes. I must’ve been like 13 at the time, but it scared me. Not my kind of soap.lol I do however like scary movies.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hi Foxy! Saw you post for me earlier… there was no taking it easy today! I’ve been full time 2 weeks now.

Okay, I guess that was 20 years ago – how funny you have that memory, lol.
                  Hope all is well for you!

That’s the one! And they tried to put john black in the guillotine! In that weird underworld. Days was crazy! Do you remember passions with the witch and the midget? Susan Luccis daughter played one of the main roles on that soap…

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Chis, Eileen was Kristen Blake, who Stefano DiMera took under his wing as a child, but she was briefly married to Tony DiMera, but was in love with John Black….but she couldn’t conceive or carry a baby, so Stefano hired a dopelganger, he got her pregnant and I can’t remember what they did to Kristen but there was a big charade and EJ DiMera was born by the dopleganger. EJ would be after your time watching, but after a long absense she came back to Days where EJ’s character has been their biggest leading man.

oh when she played the doppleganger, Susan Banks- Eileen played Kristen, Susan and Susan’s entire family…which is what Exit is referencing.

Eileen was nominated for a daytime emmy when she played multiple characters, but she actually won the Daytime Emmy for Best Lead in a soap this year.

As a side note, I watched her on Y&R before I settled into Days. I don’t know anything about her personally though, unlike Lisa R who I’ve tended to follow what she does.

• Laineylainey says:

I’m excited about that!!!!!

12. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kyle has been vacationing in Spain. Hopefully they sent some cameras with her, would be better to see her family than all BH girl trips – where BG seemingly spoils everything for everyone!

13. designernailsdiana says:

Kit You should be awarded a medal for listen to TLSSMSTFU podcast. I mean come on….measuring pubic hair?
    She’s so low the slugs crawl over her now. Such a great legacy for her children to have in the internet for all of their friends to see in the future. Because if you put it on the internet it doesn’t go away! Are her podcasts on youtube? I’ll check itunes….ugh did I just type that? I did…grrr
    I take Xanax and I can not imagine mixing it with alcohol, but my own Mother did it. Which explains my aversion to alcohol now.
    So tell me my dear friends….
    If you could only watch 1 franchise of the Real Ho-Wives of…. and only their seasons, Which one would you choose? Why?

*this is an unsanctioned poll by DND (or is that pole?)

New Jersey. It’s my favorite.

• NJBev says:

OC
      the original.

• BH before Brandi. What about you, DND?

• I forgot about NY before Jill’s ugly came out.

Ny with the Jill craziness – the season of Krazy island.
          I could go for that.

Before the Herman Munster shoes at the riad.
          “”This is not the plaza hotel. This is morocco!!”” Snap snap! Clap clap! 🐍🐍👏👏

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Before the Herman Munster Shoes. LOL. Good one Chismosa. 👍👍👍👍

• I know you think Luann is Snakey, but what she said to Alex was hilarious. Good timing, albeit mean.

I liked Sonja in that season of Crazy Island too.

“Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes DARRRLING”
              Soooooooo conceited.

oh that LUANN she just burns me.
              🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬

I would have been just like Ramona when Ra was flipping out with Alex over her scream match with Jill- and Ramona was like – “please just, get her away from me I can’t deal with Luann” – remember – when Alex asked Luann to leave Ramona alone.
              Can’t deal with Luann. Snakey Snakey.

I would have flipped out also and not wanted to be near Lu.

As we saw in st Barth’s – Lu sneaks around to overhear and then instigate. 🐍

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Ha! I remember that! Do you remember the infamous message that Alex delivered to Jill about Bethenny not wanting to be friends?

• designernailsdiana says:

Original OC. I like watching Vikki’s face and hairstyles change, plus seeing Tramprat turning into a manipulative biatch. I can see why Simon tried to make a silk purse out of that sow’s ear. I understand while he was controlling, she is out of control. Seeing SlimeySlade would be tough, but into everyone’s life a little sh*t must fall.
        I miss Jeanna and Kara (I follow Kara on twitter). Oh there are so many reasons why I like OC best.

The way it is now ummmmmm shoot this is hard. Ummmmm, ugh ATL I think. But if ya go back I say OC like NJBev said.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Atlanta because they had the most fun and none of them were the jealous type.

14. Itsnotreality says:

So I just wanted to make a comment about Brandi and how I find her to be completely a horrible person. I think that she is a racist. To me racism is not black and white. It doesn’t have to be that you are a KKK member. Also racist people can and do have friends and associate with other races. They just in their mind think that they are better no matter what. About a month ago I was in a store that I frequented quite often and the employes know me and my family. Well I was with my children and I turned away from my cart to look at something. All of a sudden a caucasian women comes up to me and starts yelling to me that I should not leave my children unattended. They were with me the whole time so I decide to just ignore her and walk away. She follows me to the cash register and continues yelling saying that they could get hurt and that she wasn’t going to be paying for some wetbacks who don’t pay taxes children( She said so much more). No one says anything to her, not the employees or fellow shoppers. She then asked for the manager. When he arrives she tells him that they should kick me out and that she was calling the cops on me. He tries to make sense of what she is saying and she decides to leave since he not understanding her. When she is gone everyone starts asking me what did I do to her to make her so mad. I had not said one word and yet they still thought it was my fault. I didn’t say a thing because I knew that if the situation escalated and the police were called I would be the one in trouble. I also was not going to leave because she felt I was not good enough to be there. She was clearly racist but everyone else that was there and saw her berating me because of my skincolor are also guilty of thinking the same thing. I was born here(I didn’t live here until I was a teenager), speak 3 languages, own my business, and own my home and everything in it outright. Yet people see me as less than them because of my skin color. That it is why I can’t take Brandi’s comments as just joking. I also stopped watching Shahs of Sunset because of their constant use of white people this and white people that. I don’t condone any form of racism against anyone. Sorry for the long story I just wanted to make my point and also I kind of get it off my my chest since I have not told anyone.

Don’t be sorry for the long story-I’m glad you got that off your chest!! That woman sounds like an ignorant cow and I wish someone would have told her so!!

• designernailsdiana says:

Thank you for sharing your experience with a truly horrible human being and the equally horrible people that accused you of causing the drama.
      After seeing episodes of What Would You Do? I’m much more inclined to speak up and speak out. No one deserves to be humiliated nor berated in public because of another persons ignorance/racism. A lot of ho-wives are closet racists and judge people based solely on their skin color. I mean Vikki thought Lizzie was Mexican. I work with 2 men from Mogadishu and I find them to be the NICEST young men. They arrive on time and dressed perfectly for their jobs. We’ve had the best conversations about racism and rude people even here in the land of Minnesota Nice.
      I count many races, religions and disabilities among the people I call friend. I keep my mind open to learn from others and discover amazing things I never even knew about growing up.
      Please share with us and lets all learn from each other.
      Blessings,
      Diana

INR – Just WOW, and kudos to you for keeping your cool in that horrific situation, not many folks would have but you are such a better person, plus you probably realized you had children with you, just Kudos.

Oh and that moron THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORON-STFUBrandi has joked about being molested and also said that she thought it was funny she told people for years that CrayCrayRimesHusbandManCandy raped THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORON-STFUBrandi on their first date. He had to send an order for her to STOP saying that. I agree she is probably one of the most ignorant human beings on television at this point.

• NJBev says:

@itsnotreality. I don’t even know where to start with this. First of all,
      kudos to you for for maintaining your temper and keeping the class.
      Some people are just born A-holes. I wouldn’t be surprised if she
      was drunk or high and ran out before anyone realized she was
      in an altered state.
      It’s a horrible thing to have to go thru something so freaking effed up,
      and I feel so bad you had to endure this kind of onslaught from a
      complete stranger in front of your children. The only thing I can offer
      to give you any kind of solace, is that you gave your children a perfect
      role model to follow, and most especially- Karma is a Bitch. and so
      was she. “she” will get hers in the end.. most definitely.

• Itsnotreality says:

Thanks, I didn’t mean to unload its just that I can’t see how there are still people who defend Brandi( not here). She jokes using racism,rape and molestation as comedy. These are things that people are killed and commit sucide over. It’s not funny.

• I’m so sorry to hear that happened to you,((((Itsnotreality))))

INR- I’m so sorry you went through that.

Who on god’s green earth would use that “wet” word !??? Are they INSANE??!!
      this is horrible and I’m sorry you went through that and with your children.
      You are a strong woman to stand there and stand strong. Good example to set for your kids !

This woman better get a grip because as I read some comedian say- in the future all of us will look like Bruno Mars!

That woman has a screw loose and was taking it out on you.

I agree with the Shahs comments too.
      Also because of the idiot snake Reza🐍’s constant use of “bit£h”

He’s gross.

❤ to you

INR I’m sorry that happened to you. The lady is lucky I wasn’t witness to that. That was despicable and anyone that saw it should have stepped up. You can’t turn a blind eye to things you know is wrong.

• boston02127 says:

Itsnotreality ~~~~ I read your post earlier and can’t stop thinking how awful that must have been. I’m really sorry that you had to encounter such a shitty person. She sounds so ignorant it pissed me off reading your post.

The way people treat you is a statement about who they are as a human being. It is not a statement about you.

Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore. I’m glad that you ignored her.

Some hilarious names for Brandi’s Chardonnay on Twitter.

• Itsnotreality says:

-No shame
      -Narcotic
      -Abnormal lip having
      -Yeast infection walking
      KInd of women.

16. mrs peabody says:

did anyone see Hot in Cleveland last night? They went into a cartoon world when they went to visit Elka at her house, one scene had them in Wonka World, where they had the Housewives of BH floating down a river of some type (not chocolate), there were 4 of them, 2 brown haired ones and 2 blonds. Got a little laugh out of that.

So many celebs are getting “Projects” on HGTV and DIY Network. The Vanilla Ice Project which I love; The Bronson Pinchot Project which I liked but I don’t think it was renewed; The Darryl Hall Project or whatever it’s called which I haven’t seen yet; Rev Run’s Renovation which I liked but they didn’t do any of the reno; Heather Thom Project or whatever that was called which I liked but it was only two or three epis and now I just saw The Jeanie Garth Project is coming on.

• Itsnotreality says:

Oh I like Vanilla Ice’s show too. He lives here locally and teams up with a radio station and throws a huge party every year, they raise a ton of money .He also raises lots of money for terminally ill children and visits with them.

I love it when they throw the party at completion of the projects. When I watch I usually tweet him and he’ll tweet me back or favorite my tweets.

I love hall and Oates !!!! Lol

What’s with all these projects !

Nightline did a feature 2 weeks ago about how bad the “flipping” fad is to the uneducated buyer.

Knock knock knock Powell!

Just for you 😜

Is this the new housewife on BH?

• Itsnotreality says:

Does anyone else think that the guy next to her looks like a less sleazy version of Slade from the OC.

Well that’s Ashley from Y&R and B&B. She comes back on Y&R every now and then. I think she was on 3 mths ago. My goodness. As many yrs as I’ve watched Y&R I’ve never paid attention to her name. HA!! Interesting. :/

• Think the actor played lucky or Lucky’s brother on GH. He looks familiar because he was on an episode of the original 90210.

19. I was just remembering the ridiculousness that was General Hospital when they had Elizabeth Taylor on and the big freeze…or something, LOLOLOL!!!!!!

The cassadine weather machine! Luke and Laura saved the world!

That was sooo good when she was Helena Cassadine. She was bad ass . ET did so much for that character and was much better than the actress that played Helena later . ET and Anthony Geary had an affair for quite a few yrs too.

Hey PrincessPindy, I have set to record a show coming on first time tonight – The Quest. Maybe Princess BeanieBoo would be interested. It’s like a cross between Lord of the Rings, and… I forgot what else the said 😜 but I remember thinking it could be good.. Course it could be a stinker, but I thought I would mention for you. It’s got wild costumes, it reminded me of Comic Con.

This is for Powell-I’m kind of into the actor thing on BH. Lisa, Kim and Kyle are all actresses, Joyce and Carlton too-so it fits! I wasn’t going to watch because I didn’t want to see Brandi again-but Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson are solid stars-in the soap realm-so there’s $$$ and some glamour there. Lisa Rinna is quick on her feet-poor Brandi doesn’t stand a chance.

It’s sort if smart on bravos end too. The only other fans more passionate then HWs fans are soap fans! Lol. Brings a bigger audience! I remember back when soaps were still big and there were some appearances here. One at a mall. There’s was kelly Ripa, mark consuelos, duke lavery (can’t remember his real name) Steve burton and who I call my “chocolate love” Shemar Moore! Have I ever told the story of me getting Shemar to remove his shirt? That was the day. It was beautiful. 😃

I’m going to watch. I just think w/o Brandi it would be more inline w/what BH is supposed to be. Lisa and Eileen I just don’t want this reality show to have negative affects on their careers. L & E are bona fide longtime actresses. Lisa and Carlton didn’t do big acting, Kyle was semi-busy as a child and Kim was the child and teen Star but I don’t this she could act her way out of a paper bag at this time in her life. I can imagine Kim as Joan Crawford was when she was in her fifties and took over her daughter’s soap part of as 20 something when her daughter got sick. A has been that can’t cut it as an actress any longer.

Child stars have it rough when they grow up-it’s sad. I don’t think HWs would negatively affect their careers-if they behave like normal people! If they can show their lives and rise above too much crazy-they’ll be ok.

For sure-without Brandi-BH would be way better. She doesn’t fit in and her Eliza Doolittle to Lisa’s Henry Higgins was a total bust. I don’t think this will be a good year for Brandi. Even if the soap stars don’t join.

Well I imagine Lisa and Eileen to be class acts so if they don’t get down to Brandi’s level I’m praying it will be ok. I was thinking Eddie only played on the soap Sunset Beach but when I looked online his bio says he was in Y&R and B&B. I don’t remember him on those. But maybe Brandi has met Eileen.

The fact that they are both friends of the RoyalVPump should be interesting, I know that VileKyle claims friendship with LR too, but LR has a better long standing relationship with RoyalVpump so should be interesting

This is the part I don’t get because LiRinna also is a true bestie to Bethenny and Bethenny is a bestie to Kyle.

So color me confused.

I don’t really get a lot of the Kyle/Lisa friendship critiques in general. They are up and down-but they maintain a relationship. Mauricio and ken do too. When Lisa is truly done with you-she’s done. Ask Adrienne and Brandi! Lisa and Kyle still remain friendly. Which tells me Kyle isn’t that bad! The dynamic will be interesting with Lisa Rinna though.

Steve Burton is my EVERYTHING 😍😍😍😍😍💘💘

• Itsnotreality says:

Oh I love Shemar Moore!!

He’s even better shirtless! I couldn’t believe he actually did it! It caused a little bit of a frenzy!

Yes. I’m looking forward to him returning as Malcolm for two epis. I love him as a man too for taking such care of him mom. She has MS and he does a lot of charity for MS, takes care of his mom.

Anyone watching Quest on ABC? It looks interesting.

LOL I’m watching Tardy. Kim’s doc was funny. He said Kim needs to have her vagina sewed shut. If she gets pregnant again she’s going to need someone bigger than him. Too funny. 😀

You know what? Maybe, just maybe, they actually live each other! A lot of these Leann haters, especially on twitter, are scorned women taking out their displaced anger on Leann. You can’t stalk and say the things they say to your ex or their new love-you’d be in jail. So they attack leann. Like Jill says, it’s hysterical and sad all at the same time!

• My parents were divorced 20 years when my Dad passed away and my Mom managed to keep the hate alive all of those 20 years. He left her for his secretary after 26 years of marriage. My Dad and his wife were married for almost 20 years. So when is it “OK”, for some it will never be. I think some people are just now, maybe, getting over Brad and Jen… I think it takes a lot to get to the place of being “OK” with someone dumping you and so publicly. Personally, I wouldn’t show that it bothered me in public. I would never want to be seen as a victim….but that is IPPHO.

#wheresyourpridewoman
        #dontletthedoorhitya
        #hatersgonnahate

• Yeppers PP. I have seen this with my sister. It is sad. Some just can’t move on. I feel for both sides especially when you have been married for so long. So sad because it is like a ball and chain that weighs a person down.

omg my dad and mom divorced after 35 yrs. He married his secretary, and they were married 20 years when he passed away. But mom let go of the hate… And I just straight up went into therapy lol. Turned out I moved away from FL shortly after they divorced. Didn’t see them for about 15 years. My dad had a heart attack, and it found my mind. But every time I went to FL, my Dad would make a pt of coming to the States. So I never really saw my mom without my Dad around. Looking back, I could have handled it better.

• I was 18 and was only pissed that he didn’t take me with him. But I understood that he had to get out and away. I had to take care of her during that first summer, she had summers off. It was horrible. I would take her for long drives from the valley to Long Beach and back just to get her out of the house. She would want to talk and I would say fine but I’m gonna smoke and get high while you talk, lol!! Then she found out they were getting married and a switch flipped and she got mad and stayed there. I spent 20 years telling her, “he’s my Dad, nothing changes that”, it was sooo hard. When he died I had to take a break from her for a year because she was trying to make it all about her when he was dying and it just was hell!! I couldn’t get us both thru his death, I barely made it thru myself. I still miss him everyday and it was 1999. When we got back together I remember this one phone conversation that she said something bad about him and I said, “it really hurts my feelings when you say bad things about my Dad” and she said, “I know” and she NEVER has said a bad thing about him since!!! Divorce is as close to death as you can get, death of a relationship. I hate divorce.

I totally understand. I have friends that have gone through it and it’s hard. Hard to let go of the anger and the hate. I get that. I feel bad for Brandi-it’s humiliating. Plain and simple. And I don’t even like Brandi!

But the stuff that gets thrown at leann on twitter is nuts. Like over the top cray cray! It just boggles my mind that people are so worried about the relationships between people they don’t even know. It seems so unhealthy. And a total waste of time! A lot of them say they are mothers. Worry about your own kids-not mason and Jake! Step away from the twitter and be a parent!

Brad and Jen-one of my favorite episodes of friends is the thanksgiving one that he was on! The I hate rachael club! They’ve been apart longer then they were together! And it’s still being written about-let’s all sing-let it go! Let it go! 🎶 And when I say let it go-I mean hassling a quasi celeb-not the anger-that’s what more what I meant.

Your daughter was hysterical in that clip you posted. Love that dry humor. “There’s a union”. I loved it! Costume looked great too.

• Wow, PP! I’m sorry you’re family had to go through all of that. Did your mom ever remarry?

• No, she had a couple of boyfriends. The one wanted to marry her but then they got stuck in Hawaii during a hurricane and his true colors showed. Even though she had known him for a good 30 or 40 years, that was the end of that!

• Laineylainey says:

ILpp!!!

I love pee pee? No, it stands for “I love Princess Pindy”

• Itsnotreality says:

Yes, I think that too. The way some people go after her and spend all their time looking for things against her is just crazy.

• People on the internet are insane, lol!!

Leann posted a picture of the 4 of them on a boat. No one had life jackets on. This created a frenzy-it’s illegal! The kids are in danger! Just stop! Part of it too-and I’ve noticed this on social media-is that these people want a result that they’re never going to get. And it makes them madder. They want Leann to follow their rules-how to live, what to say, how to act and you just can’t do that. They want the marriage to fail. Even though a good argument could be made about Leann and Eddie just disappearing-the fact is they have a right to live their lives and say what they want, just like anyone else. This drives the haters insane! 😉

24. I really like this show on HGTV “Fixer Upper”, I like the couple and how they interact, how nice they are to each other. They really do a good job.

25. Itsnotreality says:

Almost 200 comments. I remember when it used to go up to 700 .

And Boston wins the blog!

27. lillybee says:

I think that we need JillZ to act like a jerk again to pull in the comments.

Good morning everyone. 🇹🇬🇮🇫 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 It’s supposed to rain this afternoon. I hope you all have a bright sunshiney day in your neck of the woods.

MTH I hope you’re feeling better today and are getting plenty of rest. BIG hugs to you. 🙅

30. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Morning, I have something that has to be done before I can work on the blog, but we will have a fresh one for you this morning! 😀

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Somebody is a sleepy kitty.

This is what I look like in my chair every night 😜 I can relate. Hi Barb 👋

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I can relate also ladebra. Mine has found a very comfy place on the bed and rarely comes out without me pleading with her. LOL. Hi back at you.

31. Jan (TexasTart) says: