Real Housewives of New Jersey – A Hairy Situation

RHONJ LOGOReal Housewives Of New Jersey

S6E4 “A Hairy Situation”

By HydrangeaHussy

Last week, while shopping with the twins, Melissa retaliated against Amber (whose husband talked smack about Juicy) by telling them that Amber said that Nicole may be a home wrecker.  Way to rekindle that friendship Melissa.  Anyway, Nicole and Teresa A. decided to forgo ambushing Amber immediately and wait for Nicole’s boyfriend’s first responder party.  Is that really the best time and/or place?

This week begins with Melissa and Joe arguing over some new damage to her Bentley.  Melissa thinks that Joe has jinxed her by calling her a bad driver.  Last year they spent over $100,000 at the body shop.  Joe is upset because Melissa doesn’t understand their money issues.  Maybe she shouldn’t be driving a Bentley if they’re in such trouble?  The conversation turns to guys’ night.  Melissa tells Joe the real reason that Jim didn’t come – Juicy’s legal issues.  Joe recalls that they isn’t exactly the way that Bobby put it.  Melissa thinks that Jim feels too good for them.  Joe decides to talk to him at Bobby’s party.  They also decide to tell Teresa what was said so that she can decide whether to attend. RHONJ S6E4_6Dina is cleaning out her closet.  She’s going to donate all of the things that she doesn’t wear.  Her closet is the only thing that’s organized in her life.  She may not have gotten her dream house but she did get her dream closet, which holds 400 pairs of shoes.  Dina is having a hard time letting go of her husband… and her shoes.  She isn’t ready to date because she has a guard up, but she still has “needs.”RHONJ S6E4_2Teresa, Melissa, and the twins are costume shopping for the first responder party.  They need firegirl, cop, etc. costumes.  Nicole says that a first responder is per-fect because Bobby is a fireman!  Melissa tries on a sailor costume.  Thank goodness the ladies inform her that a sailor isn’t a first responder.  The twins fill Melissa and Teresa in on the Amber situation.  Melissa thinks that Amber has changed in the last ten years.  Nicole is still very angry that Amber would tell such a massive lie about her, when they are supposed to be friends.  Amber and her husband are coming to the party, which shocks Melissa.  Melissa tells Teresa that Jim didn’t come to boys’ night because he doesn’t want to be around Juicy.  Teresa wishes that everyone would mind their own business.  I am surprisingly not annoyed by Teresa this season – she seems to have chilled out a little.  I am a little annoyed that Melissa is stirring the pot already.

At home, Teresa is making ice cream for the girls.  She’s trying to teach Milania to use an indoor voice – good luck!  Teresa admits that she has calmed down since season 1 (table flip) and season 2 (throwing Andy), and says that she hopes to teach her girls that yelling and physical altercations don’t solve anything.  When Juicy arrives, they unveil the family portrait.  Teresa wants the girls to know that family is the most important thing.  She wants her girls to continue their family traditions as they grow up.

Amber’s family is shooting their commercial.  Jim is running the shoot like it’s not a family shoot.  He says that he doesn’t love what he does, but it supports his family.  Way to teach your kids that money is more important than happiness.  Michael, their son, is the director for the shoot, but Jim is micro-managing from the background.  Feel free to fast-forward through that scene.

Nicole arrives at Dina’s.  Nicole loves the décor, but Dina says that she prefers clean lines now.  They talk men.  Nicole says that sometimes the spark is gone with Bobby.  No good if you’ve only been together for a few months.  She’s excited to see Bobby throw a party.  She is very hyper and Bobby is pretty chill.  Nicole wants to set Dina up with a cute fireman, but Dina isn’t ready because Venus is in retrograde.  I think Dina isn’t ready to give up her lifestyle with Tommy.

It’s the night of the party.  Bobby is hosting the party at Nicole’s house.  He isn’t hoping to raise money, but he wants to raise awareness.  Matt, the cute fireman, is coming.  Nicole admits that Dina may not be pleased, but she wants Dina to start getting out there.  Bobby doesn’t want to get caught in the middle of Amber and Nicole’s drama because he’s been friends with Jim for twelve years.  Dina is trying to get ready for the party.  She feels that when girls hear “costume party,” they think “dress like a slut.”  Melissa is a SWAT girl, Joe is a fireman, Teresa is a nurse, and Juicy didn’t dress up.  He later says that he’s a detective.  They discuss Jim’s issues with Juicy.  Joe is pissed that Jim is kicking Juicy when he’s down.  The old Juicy is back!  There’s some drunk cursing and slurring in the limo.  They joke that Jim will probably come as a lawyer because he’s so uptight.  At Amber’s, we learn that Jim actually did want to come as a lawyer.  Because lawyers are first responders?  He also thinks Amber’s outfit is a little too sexy.RHONJ S6E4_3The party begins in the kitchen, where everyone congregates for drinks.  The cute fireman arrives and he is pretty cute.  We’ll see what Dina thinks.  The party moves downstairs.  Dina arrives dressed in scrubs.  Teresa A. thinks that Dina should have come costume shopping with them.  They immediately drag Matt over to meet Dina.  She is a little standoffish and surprised to have a man thrown at her while she’s in scrubs.  She asks what Nicole was thinking.  She requests that Nicole respect her wishes to not be set up.  Kathy and Rosie arrive.  Rosie is a sniper, so she doesn’t need a costume.  Kathy didn’t really dress up, but she brought cannoli’s.

Tt care.  He says that Jim may be too good to shake his hand.  Nicole tells all of the ladies what Amber has been saying.  Rosie suggests that Nicole confront Amber.

Amber and Jim arrive!  Bobby greets them warmly.  Amber and Jim immediately introduce themselves to Juicy, but Jim says that he tries to stay away from people who get into trouble.  He tells a story about wanting to be a blood-sucking attorney, but Amber wouldn’t let him.  My take on Jim: he’s miserable in his life, working with federal prosecutors but not really being one of them, so he has to put down everyone around him to make himself look better.  I’m over him.  Juicy has his number already.RHONJ S6E4_4Amber greets Teresa A., who isn’t very warm to Amber.  She goes to get Nicole so that they can settle the issues.  Teresa A. refuses to play nice until Amber apologizes.  Amber asks what’s going on and Nicole points out that it all started with Melissa.  Yes!  Way to call her out!  Nicole tells Amber that she is owed an apology for what Amber said to Melissa.  Amber tells Nicole, Teresa A., and Melissa, “the two of you and you, let’s go!”  Umm, these aren’t your kids that you can order around.  Amber refuses to talk in a group.  She’s really the one causing the scene though.  Somehow Nicole and Amber end up locked together, pulling on each other’s hair.  Amber screams that Bobby won’t marry Nicole because she behaves like this at his house!  RHONJ S6E4_5At any rate, there’s screaming and glass throwing.  I feel like all of this has been done before and these ladies aren’t giving me anything new.  I also don’t know them well enough to really care one way or the other.  Cute Matt and Jim break the fight up.  Amber is drug out of the room yelling.  Jim has a hunk of her hair in his hand – flashback to Ashley/Ashlee/whoever and Danielle.  Amber leaves the party yelling at Melissa, “I hope you’re happy.”  She denies saying that Nicole broke up a family, but we all heard it.  And in case you didn’t, Bravo shows it again.  Melissa is shocked that they couldn’t just have a conversation.

RHONJ S6E4_1Amber enters the kitchen, where Joe and Bobby are talking, screaming about Nicole.  Bobby stays calm.  He can’t believe that it got that heated in such a short time.  Jim tells Bobby to get Nicole under control.  Amber says that it went straight to physical, but Nicole says that Amber started it.  Joe has remained calm, until Amber begins talking about Melissa.  He tells Jim to stop his wife.  Rino comes upstairs and confronts Jim.  He doesn’t trust Jim.  Rino goes right into it, bringing up Jim’s hesitance to be around Juicy.  He accuses Jim of thinking he’s a big-shot attorney, and too good for them.  Jim is pissed that Bobby told the guys what he said about Juicy.  Jim says that he isn’t an attorney, though he passed the bar.  Joe asks why he didn’t come out for guys’ night.  He leans down into Joe’s ear and says that he works with the attorney general that is prosecuting Juicy.  He says that he prosecutes mortgage fraud.  Actually, he’s a loan officer, not an attorney.  He needs to get over himself.  In conclusion, I was proud to see Juicy sitting calmly through all of the melee.

_________________________

Real Housewives Of Orange County Tonight!

“Bali Highs and Lows”

Balinese bliss becomes a rumble in the jungle when the ladies set out on a trip to Bali. Heather and Shannon hope for peace and relaxation, but things escalate when Shannon gets some shocking news. Meanwhile, Vicki hears about a scandalous statement allegedly made at the Valentine’s Day dinner and Lizzie reveals her true thoughts about Tamra.

_________________________

Watch What Happens Live Tonight!

Shannon Beador

_________________________

Happy Birthday

Itsnotreality

_________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

176 Responses to Real Housewives of New Jersey – A Hairy Situation

Good morning everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. It’s Monday. No one likes Monday’s 👎 but I hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday Itsnotreality.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Happy Birthday Itsnotreality 😀 Hope you had a fabulous time in Miami!

• Laineylainey says:

Happy birthday, INR!!

Happy Birthday

• Itsnotreality says:

Thanks, everyone I had a great time. We went on a bar and club crawl, we passed by Mynt lounge owed by Romain from RHOM. It is pretty small. We didn’t go in because either you have to be a size 0-4 with big boobs and get in free or pay $2,500 bottle service. Also there is not a dance floor so everyone just dances around or on thier table. I got married really young so this was actually my first time ever in a bar or club. Today I am having my whole family over for a party. Just my and husbands immediate family equals about 100 people. So I am busy making 500 tamales, mole with chicken, rice, and already made a tres leches cake

Tamales, yummo! I love a good Tamale~ WOW on the club who knew! Glad you had a great time, have a blast with your family and kudos to you for doing all that cooking WOW.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Happy Birthday! So glad you had a nice birthday night celebrating in Miami. The you’re about to prepare sounds delicious!

I’m so glad you had a great birthday and WOW what a party you’re having at home. Party like it’s 1999. 😀

• designernailsdiana says:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy and holy tamales what time do we eat? Menu sounds scrumptious and I’m impressed you are doing this for your own party.
          $2,500 for bottle service? Besides the Bad Girls Club who can drink that much booze?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! And speaking of sharing, anytime you want to have a party for your Lynn’s Place friends, we’ll be there with a dish in hand!

• boston02127 says:

Itsnotreality~~~~~Happy Birthday!

Have a great birthday It’s Not Reality
      🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Hope its a great birthday INR.

Happy Birthday, Itsnotreality!!! 🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈

MTH I hope you’re recuperating back home with Lucy.

T-Rex I hope you’re coping w/your diet limitations to get ready for your next procedure.

Powell, today has been a bit rough, for some reason not doing so well, I think it might be the weather as well, it’s been extremely hot and humid with no rain relief for the heat. I am not even hungry, so sipping on a coca-cola, last time I was on LID, the whole last week all I was living on was cocacola and gingerale. I hope to be able to eat something later today. I bring a lot with me, so that when I do get hungry I have a choice of something. Today is only the start of week two, I have to be on this thing another 12 days! Grrrr.

• I hope you feel better.

I hope you feel better T-Rex. I know what you mean about the weather. I had forgotten how much like a sauna summers are in Florida.

• Sending positive thoughts your way, T-Rex!

Feel better, Rexy!

Oh I’m sorry T-Rex. I was hoping it was going to be easier this time. I hope you feel better soon. BIG hugs to you.

• YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! ((((T-Rex))))

• designernailsdiana says:

T-Rex you hang in there and know you’ve got many prayer warriors praying for you.
        {{{Gentle Hugs}}}

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh my gosh, T-Rex, that is a long time, but you have what it takes to make it through this session too! Come here when you need distraction and let’s take it out on some HW’s okay?!

• boston02127 says:

T-Rex, I hope you’re feeling better. I don’t know if you know but I’m a registered dietitian so if I can help with anything just ask. Keep hydrated.

I should warn you….you’d be my first patient. 🙂 But I’m sure I can help if you have any questions.

Boston, thanks so very much!! I am hydrating this time, that’s the one thing I am doing, my mom’s a retired RN and I swear she is keeping an hourly log on my intake via text and email of liquids. I thank you so very much for your help though. If you are ever interested you could investigate LID for any patients you might have on this diet. I know you are going to be great at what you do!

4. T-Rex says:

Regarding this Hair-Gate stuff. Please note that with the exception of ConvictFelonLyinTeresa all these Ho-Wives have weaves from TheJerseyConvictsandFelonsFranchise, ConvictFelonLyinTeresa I think is actually the only one with her real hair, since DonCaroTheClown is no longer on the show. So having something fly off your head, is actually easier than you would think. My hairdresser does weaves, and we were thinking of doing a set of extensions on my hair since it’s falling out at an alarming rate due to the meds, and she showed me how it’s done, and it’s extremely easy to have that pulled out, with not a whole lot of effort. When Danielle was on the show, she had a different type of weave since she had extremely thin hair which is a bit harder to pull out since it’s the kind that a lot of African American women have, which is the net weave which is sewn into your head almost at the scalp. Your Weave information for the day, Enjoy!

Frankly, I think if Tre G “goes away” to a Federal Prison, she should get her hair cut short. I can’t imagine her not getting into a fight or three.

Orson, she is going to the “easy” prison(if she goes away), so the chances of a fight are pretty slim. It’s the Martha Stewart prison, where you knit quilts and sing Kumbaya.

You think she’ll tell the people working in the kitchen what they’re doing wrong? Look how well that worked when Piper made that comment to Red.

Teresa is pretty strong…if someone does take a run at her, she might be the one to give them a thumping.

“fight or three” .. haha. If she gets prison time, she is going to meet some seriously scary people. Easy prison or not. Even the guards are seriously scary. I doubt her “Gorga switch” will get flipped more than once before someone let’s her know where she stands, and sits, and eats, and talks, ….

I would bet that ConvictFelonGorillaJuicy gets into a few squabbles once he is incarcerated. Oh, and I heard his attorneys pushed for another continuance on the DMV charges, they want to negotiate apparently after he gets sentenced in the FED case to try to serve his jail times concurrently and not have to seek additional prison time. Plus, his attorney of record is in the middle of a murder trial.

• Or cornrow braid her hair. Good look on her and no one will be able to pull it.

• designernailsdiana says:

I’ve endured the torture of having extensions sewn in my hair. My DH called it Barbie hair and didn’t like how it felt. I liked the longer length. It does pull on your scalp which I’ve learned can cause damage to the hair follicles

So Danielle’s WERE a big deal to have pulled out. –
      That Ashley 😏
      Shameful.

I still hold, IMHO that TreFelon has clip ins on some scenes and at events.

5. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Jim Marchese was convicted of mortgage fraud. Why is he still working in this industry? He can’t get bonded. In fact, he is prohibited by the state of Washington to ever hold a mortgage license again.

Also – his wife is calling him a mortgage banker. He has no bank – at least none insured by the FDIC. So, while he has no federal insurance, why would any federal court want to hear what he has to say?

This is a huge scam by Bravo. This Marchese guy is a huge fraud.

Here’s his case results as he failed to gain custody from his ex-wife. http://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-unpublished/2013/a3933-11.html

Here’s Jim’s case about violated Fair Labor Standards: http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/13d0200p.pdf

Here’s JIm’s cancer drug fraud info: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/25/business/25whistle.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

He makes Joe Guidice look like a saint. Joe’s just a dumbass trying to get away with false documents. Jim Marchese intelligently defrauds everyone doing business with him.

Rebecca, I was just contemplating as to why they had hired AmberCancerAlert and her family for the show, was it because they knew her husband had all this in his background??

I don’t think he was convicted of mortgage fraud. I’m pretty sure it was the ex wife. She has a bunch of counts against her-but I’m sure he was involved? The ex wife had her own mortgage business that went under.

I find it hard to believe the prosecuting atty would be working with anyone like him when they are prosecuting banking/mortgage fraud. Can you imagine the defense atty going after his creditability. And if they do kind of makes me wonder how corrupt of a state is it if you have the bad guys being expert witnesses against other bad guys.

Mrs P it’s like the hackers, they get caught and then go to work for the government because well they know hackers. I remember reading that the actual guy from “Catch me if you Can” movie ended up working as a security consultant and a pretty good one, so no surprise that the Feds would possibly hire someone who is allegedly known to the mortgage fraud business.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Mrs. Peabody, it’s New Jersey. Corruption is its middle name.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Shaking your head yet?

Here’s where you can look up the licences of the mortgage originators and their companies: http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

No James Marchese, and Washington and Georgia don’t allow Mortgage Now to conduct business anymore.

I thought I had read where he “cooperated” with the feds so he wasn’t convicted of anything related to the drug fraud. He participated in it but eventually became the whistleblower. But you know Bravo, they tend to hire shady people.

From that link he was a whistleblower to the drug fraud but the gov’t barred him from receiving a settlement from the company because they believe he participated in the fraud scheme that he himself exposed.

• boston02127 says:

sigh….I think I may have to send her a link to the blog.
      *devil smile

6. EllaMinnoPea says:

Good morning all! This is off-topic from NJ, but I just got another survey from View’s Voice and it was all about Ladies of London. I only watched it a few times and the question began to get too specific, so I didn’t finish the survey. However, some of the questions did seem very revealing to me about Bravo’s agenda for the Housewives in general.

I copied these directly from the form (your answer choices are ‘describes very well; somewhat well, not well at all):
    Enables me to judge things, people, or situations, and sometimes feel superior as a result
    Enables me to see and learn from others’ imperfections and thereby feel better about my own
    Features ‘train-wreck’ moments of character conflict
    Enables me to see and laugh at over-the-top personalities
    Enables me to form a dynamic personal relationship with characters, and have that relationship evolve over time

I think now I understand why so much drama is encourage/created by producers. And that last one? I don’t even know what that means.

Anyway, I hope you all found this as interesting as I did.
    BTW, anyone can sign up to be on the view’s voice panel, just go to the web site. Maybe you’ll have some sway in the shows. 🙂

• Thanks, that is not too surprising based on what they put on TV!!!

• EllaMinnoPea says:

I have never felt “superior” after watching these shows. Sometimes I even feel like I need a shower to wash away the grossness.

This is so interesting, thanks for sharing.
      I wonder if they did this for Southern charm and that’s why they renewed it.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Very interesting. Those questions are a bit odd, the last one is too weird! I signed up on the Bravo site once for Viewer’s Choice – I guess this is the same thing. They sent me a survey that wanted to know all the channels I watch and it was asking what I thought of Supernatural content. Then I received another survey and it asked the SAME questions, so I bailed when it got to the supernatural questions. They sent me that SAME survey a third time and I unsubscribed. I never had the opportunity to comment on content other than did I want to see supernatural content.

• Cruickal says:

I’m so bummed! I used to get emails from them to do the surveys. I saw you posted the one about ny and I never got that email. I checked today so I could do the ladies of London one and it tells me I have no active surveys 😦 I guess they got tired of hearing my negative comments.

Hey everyone I need your help. Please pray for my aunt. She was getting better after a surgery she had but this morning her heart stopped and now she’s on life support. I’ve been praying all day. Thank you LynnFam. BIG hugs to you all.

8. Thank you so much for the great blog today! NJ was still meh to me. I’ve watched two episodes of the Melbourne Housewives, and I’m really enjoying them thus far. They’re all rich and there’s light drama due to the housewife that’s psychic. I can’t really stand Lydia(black hair lady) and her TH’s and I get a strange feeling when I see her around her stepson.

• Some of the ladies need a little makeover and the editing is bizarre….lady walking with a black purse, then it’s yellow when she steps inside.

The one that is an attorney, … I thought she was a drag queen lol. But these ladies are hilarious!

• She’s the main one in need of a makeover. She’s very pretty under ALL that makeup. Didn’t one of the ladies say she matches her eyeshadow to her dresses? She only needs softer makeup, less pageant-flashy dresses and do something with her hair. The psych I that’s super hot, young and married to a rock star is funny!

• MM in OC says:

She look ridiculous! Her eye brows are too high – in the middle of her forehead. Bad plastic surgery.

P.S. for an attorney she sure wasn’t able to argue very well. That psychic had her number!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Until the psychic started crying and Gina said in her TH something like, “You usually stop crossing examining someone when you start to cry.” I can’t believe she flew out to see her man that soon!! Not a short flight.

TOTAL T O T A L drag queen.
        And when she grabbed the wig she has to wear as a barrister – as they do in england – OMG I’m hoping the Soup highlights that.

Mel this is good to hear, I only gave it 20 minutes on demand to watch to try out. The slow shots zooming in on the women in their THs are too hysterical for me. VERRRRY 1980s soap operas. I guess this is overseas production and not what I’m used to with the wizards at Shed and Evolution (VV’s besties 😜)

There’s a psychic? Definitely have to watch her.

I agree on the brunette. She’s very very pretty and NATURAL (!!!!) looking but I saw her running around with the stepson it looked odd!
      I agree!

I know it’s already renewed. And they have funny nicknames for Lydia. I think they all hate her now. Something is up.

Oh boy so those two are back on ??

The camille thing seems very Dina like in her hints and squints and “love me love me” pleas. So she is in?
      Just saw Kelsey do some interview. He hurt his leg playing tennis. And wobbled in with jeans on. Alrighty.

Never saw the “Allison years” so I hope if this all goes down it will be good.

He and Martin Lawrence have a comedy coming on. They are lawyers. Kelsey’s character is a corrupt lawyer and Martin’s character is a lawyer that needs a break w/his practice. Something happens and they become partners.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Chismosa, I know you did not watch S1 – 3, and maybe that’s what you mean by years, but there was only one episode IRRC with this Allison nut. It was referred to the Dinner Party from Hell. I about died when I found out she was the woman they based the TV show ____ oh darn, I just forgot the name!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Medium (NBC 2005 -2011) was based on an Allison Dubois book – but I thought it was solely based on her experiences at the time the show aired….so it blew me away .

I’m not sure the extent of their involvement with the show but they both filmed when Kyle had her annual White Party.

10. chismosa™ says:

TRex im sorry you’re not feeling all that great with your diet. Please feel better. Heat can be brutal 😦

Powell, please keep us posted on your aunti.

I can’t believe there’s BALI for the OC tonight. Enjoy!
    My mom was supposed to go right around 9/11 and they cancelled.
    It looks so beautiful !

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks, Empress. Why Malibu? I’m not going to question anything else, I’ll just say that Dana will be young enough to do it all over, when he gives out.

• I don’t think this was real. I think it was fake for their spin off.

Who wants to bet that there is no formal marriage license filed with the State of California, since neither lives in that state. I bet it’s one of those commitment ceremonies, but InappropriateONALLlevelsGeorgie better be careful, because unless that bugger had some out clause on a contract that woman could claim Palimony which has been upheld in the state of California.

HydrangeaHussy~~~~~Great blog. TY

12. Jan (TexasTart) says:

VV are you still having a problem staying logged in? I’ve got 3 different devices and they’re all staying logged in. The only thing I can suggest is maybe I-phone sent you an upgrade and it caused your phone to discontinue accepting cookies. Or another app you downloaded disabled cookies….sorry I have no I-phone to compare notes.

Yes, I am. I just had to log in again to post 😤

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

How frustrating! Well, I’ll remember not to talk to you then – jk! But seriously, I hope it goes away. I had trouble posting twitter links for a while and then it stopped being a problem. Today, I go to build the blog and mysteriously a feature that I use all the time would not work! Sometimes WordPress has issues. Just if no one else says they have the same problem, I would point at cookies being disabled.

ROTFL @ emojis
        😂😂😭😭

13. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Heather recording on the plane, waking people, lol.

Poor Shannon, her first girls trip — with these girls?!

Alright alright alright!

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

This Bali resort is out of sight! And they are each getting their own rooms! Anyone else think Heather was unbelievably energetic after 24 hours travel?

16. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I’m LOL at Lizzie had the Bali crown on in her TH filmed back at home!

17. kit9 says:

LOL at Shannon and VIcki in the kayak!

• Toodybird says:

Those two together are quite a hoot. Haven’t we all been there? Good camera work as well. Tell me their lost drinks were not made of real glass. I tuned I late.

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

So far so good – a funny OC tonight!

19. Jan (TexasTart) says:

LOLOLOL…..they exit the vehicle….can you vomit quicker?! The dog? LOLOL I’m dying laughing!

20. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Don’t Fall! LOLOLOL!!!

21. Toodybird says:

Now I remember why Vicki is still on. She can be funny.

22. Toodybird says:

That’s why Heather wants to ride the elephant WITH Vicki. Because Heather is NOT funny, ever! Nor is Tamera.

23. Toodybird says:

The Shark Week ad is awesome.

24. Toodybird says:

No wonder Vicki’s mother does not like her. She played clarinet in grades 6 and 7.

25. TrashyT says:

T-Rex…. I hope you are feeling better…. And, Boston, did you ever say how your dinner went?

26. Toodybird says:

Erp. Sorry. I just saw AC promoting WWHL. Reflex.

27. Toodybird says:

Yes, please put Tamer back into the padded cell. When your butt itches. Really? But you can’t tell us what that means. So the purpose of saying that, Tamera, was…?

28. Toodybird says:

Awwww. You so cute, Tamera. Pointing fingers. Just like highly educated Heather.

Minutes later, from Tamera: “Oh my gosh! Me and you joked about it!” Derrrrrrrr.

29. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Heather is complete comic relief during Lizzie airing out the dumb and dumber statement.

30. Toodybird says:

Oh, Lizzie. Telling Tamera she is the most insecure woman you have ever met will not end well for you. Mmmmmm, girl.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Maybe not in the long haul, but Tamra running away screaming “you will never see my face again.” is bound to be a HW fan dream!

Looks like my shamrock went on a diet.

32. chismosa™ says:

Ebola has arrived here in NY….. 😷

The end of days is near

33. Laineylainey says:

So this was funny….!

Testing

35. lillybee says:

At dinner, Vicki looked nice in her aqua dress with her hair pulled back. She should go with that look more often.

Good morning from Lake Como http://wp.me/p4kxEH-jL

Thank you everyone for blogging – I’m trying to imagine how mad Jacqueline is right now watching Dina on the show while she’s been cast aside, unwanted. All I can say is she deserves it.

Prayers for Powell’s Aunt, and thinking of you MTH and hope you are recuperating quickly.

T-Rex, What day are you on with the LID diet?

Boston, Monday was Day 7 today is Day 8, I do the RAI on the 14th, and can’t have real food until the 17th, but last time I snuck some in on the Saturday late at night. I think I can hold out until the 17th this time maybe though. Last time I was weaning off the Steroid Decadron at the same time, and I did Cytomel for a couple of weeks and I did NOT do well with Cytomel, so I basically didn’t eat the four days prior to the RAI nor during the first few days of RAI.

So I’m watching OC this morning…. I would shoot Vicki and hide the body the second time she screamed.

39. Jan (TexasTart) says:

LOL!
    My husband walked by the room and said “I would shoot that to take it out of it’s misery.”

40. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hello all. WordPress is throwing all kinds of road blocks, features not working properly, copy and paste is duplicating and I have trashed 3 attempts to build the blog thus far. 😡 Hopefully I’ll get through this with out pulling my hair out!

41. Jan (TexasTart) says: