Real Housewives Of Orange County Cast Blogs

RHOOC logo (2)Real Housewives Of Orange County

S9E16 Cast Blogs Blogged

By HydrangeaHussy

Lizzie Rovsek – What Tamra’s Doing Isn’t Right

Lizzie says that it was crazy to watch this week’s drama while at home in Kentucky. She was very apprehensive about the Bali trip, after her birthday and Valentine’s Day. But she wanted to make the most of it and do her best to have a good time. “When I saw everyone at the airport I thought maybe everything is going to be OK. It was really nice being able to open up to Shannon on the elephant ride. We really didn’t have much of a relationship prior to my dinner party and our friendship was growing.”  Lizzie’s feelings were hurt and it was nice to have someone to vent to.

After dinner, Lizzie did not intend to bring up her birthday, but couldn’t help but comment after Danielle brought up Vicki’s comment.  “And now Tamra is chiming in, ready to fight. How quickly she came in and made this an argument about something it wasn’t. WOW, she’s good!”  Tamra is a pro at deflecting from herself.  Lizzie says that she was just trying to share her feelings, but got attacked.  “I want to make this very clear to everyone: I WAS NEVER MAD AT TAMRA FOR NOT COMING TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY. I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT SHE LIED ABOUT HER DAUGHTER BEING SICK. Were my feelings hurt that she didn’t care enough to let me know on time? Yes, absolutely. I was very disappointed by many things on the night of my birthday, but was I mad at Tamra? NO!”  She was surprised by how defensive Tamra got when she expressed her disappointment.  I’m not surprised at all.  That’s Tamra’s MO.  “Who remembers texts word-for-word? She was clearly looking for a fight.”  Lizzie now knows that Tamra made fun of her dress to several people behind her back.  Also, “Vicki was NOT the only one that told me Tamra could have come to the party if she wanted and Vicki was NOT the only person that warned me about Tamra.”

Lizzie that she has “let a lot of insults roll off my back. My dinner party at the beach house was a disaster, but I never got mad at anyone! I had a birthday party, that obviously no one wanted to come to, and up until I started hearing more and more things about people talking about me behind my back, I really didn’t say or do much about it. I was humiliated on my birthday night.”  She agrees with Heather about getting over things, but she wasn’t the one who brought it up.  As for the way that her night ended, “I am not proud of how I acted at the end of the night on my birthday. I acted as awful and as ugly as I felt inside. I totally admit it.”

Lizzie also admits that she isn’t proud “of opening up to Shannon about all the things Tamra had told me about her, but I SNAPPED!”  She started to see who Tamra really is.  “She acted like Shannon’s best friend, so concerned and sweet. She let her confide in her and then bashed her behind her back. And lo and behold, the bitch just did the SAME thing to me!”  Lizzie says that it doesn’t take much to get her mad, but that she was mad at that point.  “It wasn’t right what she did to Shannon, and it’s not right what she is doing to me. I feel very bad that I never really gave Shannon a chance. I didn’t invest in a relationship with her. To be quite honest, I thought she was crazy with all her outbursts. I am totally starting to get it now.”  I still think Shannon is a little crazy, but more in a kooky way now.

As for the Valentine’s party, Lizzie thinks it was “a silly game to host at your party.”  She tells us that Tamra was so excited to play.  After, Lizzie calmly asked Tamra why she didn’t alert her earlier that she would miss the birthday party.  We now know that Tamra claims production wouldn’t let her call Lizzie earlier, which is why she may or may not have been fired.  One can only dream of an OC without TammySue!  Anyway, Tamra immediately got defensive about it.  Lizzie still claims that Eddie picked her as “marry,” not “shag.”  She admits that she threw that in Tamra’s face, but I probably would have too.  She’s beginning to see Tamra’s pattern: “Tamra got bent out of shape over the game, then she got really rude, and so I called her on it.”

Heather Dubrow – Can’t Friends Disagree

Heather hopes we enjoyed her home movie from the long journey and says that everyone was getting along at that point.  Maybe because they slept most of the time?  “The hotel was lovely and I think everyone was so happy to shower!”  She tells us about the bidet-style toilets that she has now ordered for her new palace (home.)  She admits that a dinner on the first night was ambitious because everyone was tired.  “I had the Balinese crowns made for the girls because I thought it would be a fun way to kick off our trip!”  I thought it was cute.

“The car ride to the Elephants — not so fabulous. Everywhere we went in Bali we were told it would take 30 minutes. Apparently “30 minutes” in Balinese means “two hours” in English!”  She felt really bad for Vicki, who should have just sat in the front to begin with.  Heather says that everyone enjoyed the elephant rides.

Dinner by the pool was the first tension on the trip, “which is too bad, because things were going so well.”  Heather admits that Tamra made fun of Lizzie’s dress, but also says that it was the same thing that Tamra said to Lizzie.  “I wasn’t trying to stir anything up by the comment. I just thought it wasn’t a big deal and it was the truth.”  Heather doesn’t know why Tamra was more mad at her than at Lizzie.  “I guess my comment got me disinvited from Vicki and Tamra’s “after party.” Oh well, I was happy with a long shower, a call to Terry, and a great book!”  I would have been too!

Tamra Barney – Lizzie’s Out for Blood

Ok, before I even read her blog, Tamra’s already playing the victim.  Does anyone else find it hypocritical for her to say that Lizzie is out for blood when it’s usually Tamra who is trying to tear people down?  Anyway, on to the excuses/blog:

Tamra just got back from vacation, so she’s sorry for the late blog.  She starts by telling us about the kids going back to school.  Sarah and Ryan are both having health issues – his blood disease and her difficult pregnancy.

Tamra loves to fly, especially first class.  “The island of Bali, a third world country, has a unique culture of Hinduism. I was very excited to be in this very calm spirtual environment.”  She expected something different when driving through the town.  Not everyone lives in the OC Tamra.  “The first night was relaxing and Vicki kept us very entertained as usual. But we were ALL very tired and went back to our room pretty early.”  Vicki just annoyed me.  Tamra thought the head pieces were adorable.

The dinner and drinks.  “Dinner and drinks with the ladies took a turn for the worst when Danielle brought up “Dumb and Dumber” and here we go again talking about how NO ONE SHOWED UP TO LIZZIE’S BIRTHDAY PARTY.”  Tamra wants to know how many times she has to apologize for missing the party to stay with her sick daughter.  “My daughter was sick and there was NO WAY I would leave her.”  Especially not during filming where Simon would have video evidence of her bad parenting!  “I am starting to see that Lizzie is very self-centered and if things don’t go her way then she’s out for blood.”  Pot meet kettle.  “My God, she hears Vicki say “I don’t believe I have to hang out with dumb and dumber” and she is OK with that, just as long as she showed up to celebrate her birthday? I on the other hand have a sick child and I am the devil for not showing up?”  Actually, Lizzie was hurt by the comment Vicki made and she wasn’t mad at you for not showing up.  She was mad at you because you waited until an hour after the party began to let her know.  Actually, you didn’t even let Lizzie know – she had to call you!  Once again Tamra completely misses the point.  “But after hearing her comments this season “that she didn’t want to be a mom raising kids is suburbia” and that “If Christian didn’t provide her with a better birthday party next year she was going to leave him,” I am starting to think that family is not a high priority to her.”  And Lizzie’s out for blood?

Tamra says that she’s tired of getting blamed for everything this season.  Maybe because you’ve been in the middle of all of the drama this season?  She still doesn’t understand why Heather said that she made fun of Lizzie’s dress.  “Was she just trying to start drama all over again?”  Maybe Heather just didn’t want to let you get away with another lie?

“Lizzie had pissed me off a few weeks before with her comment about Eddie. This was something that happened after the Valentine’s Dinner was over, in front of six people. Lizzie was extremely drunk and I am finding out that when she gets drunk she is very mean.”  And Tamra is an angel when she’s been drinking?  She maintains that Lizzie said “shag” instead of “married” in reference to Eddie.  “She took the game way too far. Eddie was very disgusted with her mouth and whispered to me “Don’t fight with a drunk girl.” So we said goodbye to the others and left pissed off.”  Tamra claims that she wasn’t going to bring it up, but chose to when Lizzie starting getting “nasty” with her.  It’s like high school – you hurt my feelings, so I’m going to hurt you worse.  Grow up!  Tamra says that she was nice and tried to help Lizzie as the new girl, “So to hear her warning Shannon about me is so hurtful.”  But she wasn’t hurt by Vicki warning Lizzie?

Tamra then goes back to the beach party.  “After the dinner party at the beach house everyone was talking about how Shannon acted crazy.  At least I am brave enough to say it to her face and not behind her back like you do!”  I’m guessing that “you” is Lizzie.  I don’t recall her talking behind Shannon’s back, but maybe I’m wrong.  “When Lizzie asked me at her house “who told Shannon that the Dubrow’s want to take down the Beadors?” My answer was “I don’t know — the green men in her head” because I NEVER said that to her. Yes, I was pissed that Shannon said that and in my mind she is saying it to cause drama at the beach party. If she really thought I said that why didn’t she as ask me that weeks ago? And why didn’t Vicki back her up at the table? It seems like these new girls like to talk about things that never were said away from others because then it’s your word against mine with no witnesses.”  Again, pot meet kettle.  And do we really think that anyone would take Tamra’s word for something?  Ugh, I really hope she isn’t back next season.

_________________________

Happy Birthday

Beckygrey

_________________________

This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Real Housewives Of Orange County Cast Blogs

Happy Birthday BeckyGrey!🎉

Thank you for the blog HydrangeaHussy 😛 seriously, reading you recap is sooo much better than having to slog through Bravo. I really hope it’s true and Tamara is gone. I would like to see what OC looks like without her. Actually, I think I know all I want to about the lives of housewives in OC. Maybe it’s time to find another city. Like New Orleans, or Chicago, or Seattle, or Phoenix. I just don’t think this format lends itself to a long term show. After a few seasons, it’s repetitive and the producers turn to fake drama and mean girls. And that’s my opinion and everyone has one! Ha.

Shout out to Jeff, Diana, Rexy. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Morning ladebra. HWs of Chicago would probably be fun. 🙂

Happy Birthday Becky.

Love and hugs to all those on the board..especially those of us who are not well. I hope and pray you are all healed soon.

Good Morning everyone! Back from Cape Cod and trying to catch up on all he gossip!! Ramona left Mario-Jac coming back to NJ (which I don’t believe!!) what else have I missed?? Hope everyone is well!! I see Boston picked out wedding bands-that’s exciting!!! Any word on Jeff??

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

::::waves::::: wildly at Jill! I Missed you. How was the cape?

Have not heard from Jeff.

There was a ton of HW related gossip/news last week….one of which I didn’t notice mentioned here is the return of The Hoof to BH.
      KMN!

Morning TexasTart. I can’t remember who but someone did mention the Hoof and Camille coming back. I don’t mind if they do. I’d like for Adrienne to do battle w/Brandi since we can’t get rid of Brandi.

Morning JNNTJ. I hope you and the family had a fantastic time. No I don’t think there has been any word on MTH.

Hi Tartsy and Powell!! We had a great time-great weather and I survived my in-laws!! I missed you all-I have a party today and a party tomorrow so I won’t be around much this weekend-if anyone hears from Jeff please let me know.

Missed you and Glad you had a wonderful vacation!!

Good morning everyone. Its Saturday. The Weekend!! The weather is very nice. I hope it’s nice in your neck of the woods and I hope you have a great day.

• Itsnotreality says:

I’m glad it’s nice out where you live, here in South, FL it is hot that walking from your front door to your car you are already sweating buckets.

INR I’m sorry it’s so hot. It was like that here last week. It’s supposed just get to 82 today. I just back from getting my hair done. It’s nice w/a little breeze.

Happy Birthday BeckyGrey.

Happy Birthday BeckyGrey

Day 2 of the Norway Fjord Cruise – http://wp.me/p4kxEH-kK

6. T-Rex says:

Boston, congrats and just how cool is that you have the rings. You have to send us some pics, can’t wait to hear all about your Big Day!!

Yes. Boston did you get my tweet? 🙂 We’re so excitedddddd for you. 👍 😁💞💞

7. Itsnotreality says:

Hi everyone, congrats Boston on the rings. A huge Happy Birthday to Beckygrey!!

8. I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who responded to the Greek food questions yesterday. Today me and my kids are making chocolate peanut butter cups.( I hope I don’t eat all of them in the middle of the night).

Hi Jill! Glad you’re back!

Orson-from the last blog-when the juicys get sentenced, they’ll be together. Then they’ll have about a month before they report to prison. They don’t go right from court.

Exit they will go to prison at the same time?

Theyll be sentenced at the same time-then they’ll go home until they let them know where they’re serving time. I don’t know if they’ll serve their sentences at the same time or split them up. The judge will decide all of that next month. I think they’ll split them up and Teresa will go first because she’ll have the lesser sentence.

Will New Jersey then take their shot at Juicy for that identity theft charge?

As soon as they can get a trial date!

His current attorney is in the middle of murder trial and they made some sort of deal that they would await the trial until after the Federal Sentencing, I believe that ConvictFelonGorillaJuicy is set to try and make a deal after sentencing to plead guilty and to serve those charges “concurrently” with the time he will get federally. We will see if the State will accept that, he will have to to plead those as felony charges so he will be a convicted felon on paper in both State and Federal courts, which will mean he may very well may be deported.

I wasn’t sure about this so I looked it up-and only a federal judge can rule on a concurrent sentence. Even if you haven’t been convicted yet in a state court. So if a deal is being made, it will be done at the federal sentencing. Joe can still go to trial on the license case-he doesn’t need to plea-and he’ll serve that time in federal prison. Otherwise-if they don’t add that to his federal sentence-whatever happens in state court will be a consecutive sentence. So joe would go from fed to state prison. A state judge can’t rule for it to be concurrent. I am sure joes lawyers are on this!

Thanks I knew there was going to be some sort of deal brokered at the time of Federal sentencing regarding those other charges, his attorneys probably want this all done at one time.

For sure. If they didn’t they’re not doing their job! I think the blog should have a sentencing party. We’ve waited long enough!

10. iceNfire says:

ђξŁŁo – ¡s λиyoиξ ђξяξ go¡иg to βŁog utop¡λ? Đoξs λиyoиξ ђξяξ м¡иĐ ¡ƒ ¡ sђλяξ Ł¡иК to tђ¡s βŁog w¡tђ мy ββ ƒя¡ξиĐs? …..¡’м ¡иλ мooĐ. ђopξ λŁŁ ¡s wξŁŁ 😛

11. Itsnotreality says:

I really hope that Tamara is fired. In my opinion Tamera is the start of the demise of The Real Housewives. She wanted Gretchen gone as soon as she saw her.She tried to get all the girls against Gretchen. She went beyond the usual gossip and tried to get Gretchen physically and sexually assaulted by her son. At the reunion she brung up that Jay guy that was not even part of the show. After this everyone on all the cities tried to form alliances and bring up dirt on each other. Then Teresa’s table flip was the final nail in the coffin because everyone now had to bring the fighting in order to get the higher ratings.

I too hope that TrailerTrashTrampySue has FINALLY worn out her welcome at Bravo! She has basically admitted that she definitely is acting and bringing un-needed drama, she did that on WWHL and the expression on Mz. Andy;s face was priceless, he was like I can’t believe you just said that to my face on my show. Then she went on to out the producers in that article, and also heard that she had complete DIVA behaviour with producers this year. She is still pissed about not getting her own spin-off, which she vehemently lobbied for featuring her gym, the one she never shows up at, does no work to keep going, hasn’t bothered to be become licensed to teach at, etc. The gym from what I read only last week is hemorrhaging money, and that SHE is refusing to put her money into it, she wants NotGayMaybeGayEddie to use HIS money to do that.

12. lillybee says:

Aviva is BSC. Here is where she responds to Carole’s BuzzFlash interview.

FauxLegMunchausenAdviva is not as bright or witty as Carole and that drivers her bazonkers, so she has to give these weird interviews. In ADDITION, Carole’s husband was NOT a Kennedy you moron, he was a Radziwill, who was an IN-law and Cousin to the Kennedy’s and of course a WIFE should be able to speak about her husband and his death. She truly is showing herself to be a complete moron. Look her days on the Ho-Wives a dead and gone, she will not be back, in my opinion. She has pissed Bravo off and especially Mz Andy, and you just don’t do that, if you want back on the show, oh and you don’t go extorting Bravo either if you want to stay on the show, which is exactly what she did with the Montana trip. Buh-bye CrazyPants

This woman is a but job! She is so obsessed with the Kennedy family! Carole’s husband and JFK were cousins. They also happened to be best friends. That’s where it ends. I read what remains and she speaks of the Kennedy family members she met-but beyond John-she wasn’t really close to any of them.

Carole doesn’t owe the Kennedy family anything. She can tell her story-if she wants-it’s hers to tell. And it’s unique in the sense that it’s not salacious gossip, but a story about 4 friends. It just so happens Carole is the only one left. As for Lee radziwill-she can tell her story as Anthony’s mom-it’s not the same as Carole’s story as his wife.

I know aviva gets a lot of mileage out of the rumors that Lee doesn’t like Carole being on this show. But-her son has been dead for 15 years. They had no children together. They are peripheral to each other. Carole doesn’t need her permission to do TV! Aviva acts as if Carole’s life choices have to be and should be radziwill and Kennedy stamped before she can make one. She doesn’t get that Carole is not a part of them.

Aviva us trying so hard to be right here and the more she speaks she just gets wrong-er. I made that word up-lol

I also think SHE thinks she knows the upper echelon of society more than Carole does, like Carole is some interloper. UHM, Carole doesn’t really give a shit, she has friends that are upper echelon that she probably did meet through her marriage and friendship with the Kennedy’s that she interacted with. NOW let’s further this, for the moron FauxLegMunchausenAdviva, Carole has EMMY’s for journalism, she won a Prestigious Peabody award, she is also an accomplished News producer and spent time in two war zones. Again, I really do believe that FauxLegMunchausenAdviva is EXTREMELY jealous of Carole, makes me wonder if Reid somehow mentioned off hand a compliment to her at some point which has made her go BSCrazy against Carole. I did love it in the article where FauxLegMunchausenAdvivaWeird tried to justify her implication that TCapote wrote Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird, then the reporter wrote the transcript of what was said word for word, and busted her. HA Weird! “Word on the Street” ya’ll

I hope I don’t regret saying this-because I don’t mean it in a bad way-if it causes a casino the admins are welcome to remove it and if anyone is offended I apologize ahead of time.

I don’t think Carole is a part of high society-but I definitely think she has run in those circles occasionally through her relationships and work. And even then, Carole doesn’t have a pedigree. She married one-but she’s intelligent and sophisticated in her own way. It comes natural to her. Aviva does not have those qualities and a big part if avivas jealousy may have a lot to do with the fact that Carole can be somewhat accepted by those types based on her accomplishments. Aviva will never be truly accepted into those circles, because even though she’s rich and grew up that way- she’s Jewish.

NYC has a large Jewish population-many of them are wealthy and influential (Bloomberg the former mayor for one) big donors and all of that. But still, even today, the WASPY crowd doesn’t truly accept them. There are still social clubs where deals get made that do not allow Jewish members. I think it may drive aviva nuts and add to the jealousy because “poor Carole” can gain a little acceptance where aviva will get the whispers.

Again, this is my opinion based on things I’ve heard and read. I may be off base and if so tell me so! Again-I mean no ill will-religion (and politics) are always touchy.

I agree with your POV a bit.

Also I think Aviva has an issue / maybe a regret with the fact that she has her law degree but does not practice ?
              Whereas Carole is a working woman with a degree (not sure how advanced a degree she has) who continues to work and show her writing, journalistic ways. Maybe Aviva’s BA was in English as many law students started as English majors.

Aviva also has seedy stuff with her father, mother’s past, brother’s issues ?, how her family made it’s money – etc.

Carole makes no qualms about being a small town gal.

It’s very odd. The whole thing.

Carole has an MBA which is just as equivalent as a Law Degree, IMO. My cousin is a lawyer she did 3 years after college, Carole did two years. So both had post BA degrees. The fact that FauxLegMunchausenAdviva has NEVER practiced law says a LOT, This means she has zero experience, outside of book experience, of how the legal world actually even works, maybe that’s why she has a Weird Word on the Street skewed view of how the working world gets things done.

I read that FauxLegMunchausenAdviva did not pass the bar exam because she never took the bar exam. My cousin has to take continuing education courses yearly as a practicing attorney to keep her law license in tact, and again she is a fully practicing attorney who passed the bar exam, first shot, with a high score. She said that if you don’t take the Bar and don’t pass the required continuing required courses your law degree really means zippo other than to say you wasted three years of money and your time to get to state on a resume or parties that you have a law degree, you cannot however call yourself a Lawyer, if you do, you can be sued for fraud.

Oh I’ve known many people who went to law school and then decided to go along to other plans for work – and to not practice law. I don’t find that part that shocking.
                  To me that doesn’t show me oddness on Aviva’s part – just that may personally have regrets of not working in general.
                  Or unresolved anger over the LEG loss.
                  I don’t count NJ spray paint’s husband as anything noteworthy lol.

Didn’t know about Carole. Great an MBA – business? Not in writing ?

And yes, totally equivalent if it’s MBA and not MFA.
                  I’m just not a huge fan of Carole’s so I’m unfamiliar with her education and work past.

I wonder what the deal is with aviva and the law degree. Jim marchese from NJ has a law degree and claimed to have passed the bar, but doesn’t practice. Did aviva do the same-pass the bar and choose not to practice-for now. Or did she graduate from law school and not pass the bar and give up? I have to point out the irony here if the “Kennedy connection”. JFK Jr. was also a lawyer-but he failed the bar more then once. I remember the NYPost had the headline “The hunk flunks!”. He eventually passed and worked in the DAs office-but I don’t think he was a very good attorney.

I respect your opinion, but disagree wholeheartedly. Sorry.

No apologies needed TRex!

Love ya, and again it’s why I love this place, we all have our opinions and we get to vent them here without anyone really seeming to judge us for those opinions, that’s my take. 🙂

Yes, exactly-I feel the same way. I’m the type of person who not only welcomes-but loves real conversation and debate. I don’t need to be right and I don’t care if I’m proven 100% wrong. I simply enjoy the process. The nicest part of this blog is that it doesn’t stoop to the levels that other places do-where it all becomes insulting and personal.

This is going to be very skinny, but – around the dinner table, my father and I would debate things. All kind of things. Current events mostly. One of us would start a discussion and the other would take the opposite side. It was very lively, but civil. It kept me on my toes, kept me constantly checking on world events, and this was way before the Internet, and 24 hour news cycles. I loved it. I look back with fond memories. I love that my Dad gave me critical thinking and taught me to see all sides, and to discuss without rancor. My father is gone now, but I think of him often, and always with love and affection. Good job Dad. 💖

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Awww. That’s such a wonderful memory, thanks for sharing, ladebra 🙂

• lillybee says:

Even if Princess Lee decided to write about the death of her son, her book would have had a different perspective than Carole’s. The same thing goes for the Kennedys.

13. chismosa™ says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY beckyGrey

CONGRATS Boston on the rings ! ❤

Welcome ASH. you missed a lot. 😭😭
    So glad you had a great time. So jelly of the beach !

14. chismosa™ says:

I’m LOLing at Project Runway – !!!!
    Tim saying “this has to be euthanized!!!” Lol 😂😂

I can’t take Hernan’s accent and Sandauya’s- didn’t she say she moved to the US at age 5 ??? 😳
    Wtf? I know people who’ve moved here 5 years ago and have less of an accent.

She’s sweet but I’m not sure how I feel about her overall.

• Itsnotreality says:

I think the accent sometimes stays even if you came here at a young age if the primary language spoken at home and in your neighborhood is not English.

My husband has no accent-unless he is saying something en espanol! Then all of a sudden it’s there! LOL. I tell him he’s like a news reporter who suddenly has an accent when it’s an ethnic phrase!

• I thought she said she moved to the US five months ago….I will look it up so we know, lol…

• I watched her and she said she has been in the US more than a year…at the time it was filmed….I also was looking up info and she lived in the UK and has had a lot of success in designing….lots of awards.

15. Sasha says:

Happy Birthday Beckygrey!

I took the time today to read a few of the blogs and read all those housewives rumors that have been going around.

I have no problem with Tamara being fired if it is true.
    NJ does need a boost because it sure isn’t Dina. I personally wouldn’t mind Jac coming back.

16. Jan (TexasTart) says: