Real Housewives Of New Jersey – One Flew Over The Chicken’s Nest

RHONJ LOGOReal Housewives Of New Jersey

S6E5 “One Flew Over the Chicken’s Nest”

By HydrangeaHussy

We left off at Bobby’s “First Responder” party… Nicole confronted Amber about the home-wrecker rumors.  Things got out of control, a fight ensued, and hair was pulled.  Amber blames Melissa for stirring the pot.  Jim and Joey get into it about Jim’s refusal to be around Juicy Joe.  This week picks right up with Joey following Jim out of the house.  Juicy remains calmly seated.  While it’s nice to see Joey sticking up for Juicy, he goes way overboard.  Joey tries to ask Jim for an apology, but Amber starts screaming.  Melissa tries to get Joey to go back into house.  Jim tells Joey to step back, saying it’s proper etiquette to stay out of someone’s personal space.  Wasn’t Jim the one that got in Joey’s face first?  Jim tells us that he’s trained as an attorney, and that if he wanted to hurt someone, he would sue them.  Then he would leverage their house and humiliate them and bleed them dry.  What a horrible person.

Amber can’t find her keys and asks Teresa to go back inside to find them, but Jim wants to go back inside.  Bobby gets the keys for them.  Teresa takes the opportunity to get the story from Jim.  Jim tells her that he didn’t come to bowling because he didn’t want to put Teresa’s family in a bad position because he is the owner of a bank that prosecutes mortgage fraud.  Wait – banks and mortgage companies don’t prosecute fraud, the US Attorney’s office does.  Jim may be the most condescending person on this show.  Jim asks whether anyone has an IQ above 12.  Dina asks why he’s being condescending to them and Jim replies that he’s tired.  He says that he can talk to Dina anyway he wants to.  Such a nice guy!  Amber just stands by while her husband talks down to everyone around them.  Bobby says that he’s spoken to Jim and Amber about his trouble opening up to Nicole, and he’s hurt that she would use that against him to hurt Nicole.  Nicole tells him that if he ever talks to Amber again, they’re done.  That’s a little over the top, considering that Jim and Bobby have been BFF for years.

Juicy has a surprise for the girls.  Not another puppies – it’s chickens!  And a rooster.  Gia and Gabriella are not impressed.  Milania is loving them.  Juicy makes everyone get into the coop so they can see where the eggs will be.  I don’t see Teresa coming out to collect eggs.

Matt, the cute fireman, asked Dina on a date.  She doesn’t know what to expect on a first date.  10 minutes later, he’s not there.  20 minutes later, he’s not there.  Dina calls Teresa.  He’s half an hour late, which Teresa finds ridiculous.  I wouldn’t have waited that long.  Dina has a frozen hot chocolate and French fries.  Matt shows up so late, immediately apologizing.  He got a flat tire, but didn’t want to cancel on her.  Matt is charming, but not too smart.  I don’t see a second date happening.

Is it bad that I see Amber’s name and want to fast-forward?  I’m taking one for the team and watching though.  Amber is trying to recover emotionally from the party by spending time with her family.  She says that she is a fighter and will not back down, though she realizes that she should have backed down at Bobby’s party.  Bobby arrives to talk to them.  He feels really put in the middle of his BFF and wife, and his girlfriend.  Amber tells Bobby that she’s ashamed of him.  Amber is upset that Bobby told the guys what Jim told him in confidence/on a reality TV show.  Bobby tells her that she started it by repeating a rumor about Nicole.  She thinks that he’s putting Nicole before them.  Jim says that he’ll be glad when Bobby is done with Nicole.  He starts listing things that Bobby has said about Nicole.  Way to be supportive of your friend.   Amazing how quickly I can come to dislike Jim.  He comes off as a pompous jerk.  Bobby is completely right in this case – Amber had no business repeating rumors.  She tries to cover by saying that she only said that she didn’t believe the rumors.  Bobby isn’t buying it.  He says that the conversation is over then, and says goodbye.  Jim doesn’t seem too upset to be losing his BFF.  I wonder how much he ever cared about Bobby.

Nicole and Teresa A. are coming to dinner at Melissa’s.  Melissa says that she expected tension at Bobby’s, but not a fight.  Nicole thinks that Melissa and Joey are good, trustworthy people.  Hmm, didn’t Melissa throw Amber under the bus by telling the twins what she said?  Teresa A. brings up Amber at dinner.  Nicole says that she thought that Amber might be humble and apologize.  Melissa finds Amber uptight and aggressive.  Joey thinks that she’s insecure.  Melissa wasn’t impressed with the way that Jim spoke to her, and thinks that maybe Amber learned how to talk to people from him.

One of Teresa’s dogs killed some of the chickens, so Juicy, Rosie, and Milania are going to get some new chickens.  Apparently Gia saw the massacre, poor thing!  Milania picks out two more chickens.  Rosie tells Juicy that she’s there if they need anything.  She is there is they need to get their mind off of their difficulties.  I think “difficulties” is an understatement.  She feels bad for the whole family.

Dina and Teresa are talking about her date.  Matt would be good for a boy toy, but not a relationship.  They meet Amber at a spa.  Dina is willing to hear her out, despite Jim’s treatment of her.  Teresa thinks that the twins should have kept their hands off of Amber.   Teresa doesn’t want to alienate people because it’s been done to her.  She’s not holding Jim’s actions against Amber.  Amber says that Jim feels bad for being abrasive to them.  He felt attacked and just wanted Teresa to know that he respects her family.  I don’t think Jim respects anyone.  The facialist applies nightingale droppings to their faces.  I’d be pissed if someone put bird poop on my face without telling me.  The conversation moves to Melissa.  Amber is very hurt by Melissa.  She admits that she was wrong to repeat gossip, but feels like Melissa broke her trust by repeating something said in confidence/on a reality TV show.  Dina agrees that Melissa can be passive-aggressive.  Teresa also agrees that Melissa can be cold sometimes, but says that they’ve now worked out their differences.  Maybe that’s what Amber and Melissa need to do.  I’m surprised that Amber is so upset, it’s not like she and Melissa were BFF.

Dina and Lexi are getting matching tattoos – maybe a small heart or something?  A little cliché to be getting hearts on their wrists and weird to bonding over tattoos.  Lexi goes first and says that it hurts.  It’s just a heart outline, nothing big or complicated.  She asks Dina about the date.  She doesn’t want Dina to date a young guy.

Nicole and Bobby are at a gun range.  She wants to pretend that she’s a Charlie’s Angel, lol.  Bobby says that the fight with Jim has brought him closer to Nicole.  She now knows that he has her back because he gave up a ten year friendship.  Nicole hits the mark on her second try – good shot!

Amber and Melissa are meeting for lunch.  Amber doesn’t need an apology, but does need an explanation.  Melissa begins by saying that she didn’t think that a physical fight would happen.  Amber says that she will never speak to the twins again because of that.  Melissa notes that Amber was the one who started behaving aggressively.  Amber disagrees and says that Melissa’s the only one who thinks that.  Amber tells Melissa that she was wrong to repeat something that she was told in confidence.  She maintains that she only told Melissa that she HEARD Nicole broke up a family, which Melissa doesn’t recall the “heard” part.  I notice that Amber does have an aggressive/defensive way of speaking.  Melissa says that Amber shouldn’t have told her anything about the twins because Amber was their friend, and that she was put in the middle.  I have to agree with Amber that Melissa should have kept her mouth shut.  She and Amber may not have been BFF, but they had a history, whereas Melissa didn’t know the twins.  Amber calls Melissa a liar and a trouble-maker.  She thinks that Melissa started the fight.  Melissa doesn’t feel guilty for telling Nicole what was being said about her.  She is upset with the way that Jim spoke to Joey, but Amber blows that off.  Amber says that it’s typical Melissa to create the problem, but not take ownership.  If that’s what you think about her, why did you want to re-kindle the relationship?   Melissa suggests that they all talk things out because there’s a lot of he-said-she-said, but Amber doesn’t want to.  Based on previews, we know that Amber does end up talking to Nicole.

Episode photos: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-6/photos/recap-so-much-bird-poop-in-jersey

_________________________

Real Housewives Of Orange County Tonight!

“Eat, Pray, Run”

It’s more fish-out-of-water time for the ladies in Bali as everything seems to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys. However, beneath the surface, tensions escalate as Shannon and Lizzie compare notes and realize Tamra has poisoned their budding friendship. Then, Vicki is shocked when she hears allegations that Tamra has been talking trash about Brooks. Although Heather begins to see some hope for reconciliation between her and Shannon, everything comes to a head at dinner when the ladies confront Tamra about being two-faced.

_________________________

Watch What Happens Live

Heather and Terry Dubrow

_________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

241 Responses to Real Housewives Of New Jersey – One Flew Over The Chicken’s Nest

Great blog HydrangeaHussy! You are really good at this, writer girl 😉

I woke up in the middle of the night and Andy, Amber, and David Arquette were on WWHL. David was a hoot – love his giggle. I have a laugh like Julia Roberts so I appreciate an understated giggle. I also woke up and caught part of NJ. I can see why JL is coming back, if that rumor is true. I don’t get a sincere vibe from Dina. Meh. They are way past done with filming right? The show has been in the can for a long time, so it’s hard to watch the show and then watch the ladies now and relate the two.

Shout out to Jeff. Has anyone heard anything at all? Cusi? Anyone? Really hope he is on the mend and will check in soon.

Have a great Monday!

A black and white kitty! And I heard Roger Ebert said this was the best cat video he’d seen. I don’t know if that’s true, but it is a great video.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I do wish someone would let us know how Jeff is doing. I hope he’s doing well.

• I hate that it’s been so long since filming stopped. I agree that it’s hard to watch when we know so much has happened since.

I concur! Great blog/recap HH!! Thank you!

Interesting that the most insecure person (Joey) can spot that as Amber’s character flaw (insecurity). Interesting that Mel says Amber speaks that way because she’s emulating her husband (Jim) when she herself, Mel, has copied everything about Teresa G. Style, Clothes, make up artists, hairstylists, way of speaking, the photographer she uses for the kids’ pics, etc.

Hilarious that Amber says something to Mel like: “you feel guilty…” Because Mel is like “no, I don’t feel guilty! (LOOK AT ALL THE CAMERA TIME I GOT!)”.

Hydrangea good call on how OVER THE FREAKIN TOP Joey is in his defense of Joe. Puh-leeze. Once again…Guaranteed camera time for the Gorgas.

2. Sus says:

Jim and Amber – UGH! I think it’s hysterical Jim was worried about Juicy and Joey but it turns out his wife is the one that was in a brawl. I have to say that I was proud of Juicy for ignoring him. He sat in that kitchen like a good boy!
    Now I’m going to be critical. It seems like Juicy and Tre are in complete denial about their situation. Maybe their attorneys aren’t telling them the way of the world. I don’t think you should add pets to a family when both parents may be going to the slammer. It’s almost like they think if they tell the judge “Well , we can’t go to prison. We have to protect the chickens from Milania”.

INR? But this was all filmed when they were in their “we are not crooks” defense, before they pled guilty and threw in the towell. It’s hard to reconcile. I believe Teresa is still in denial. It must be unbelievably stressful waiting for a sentence.

Sus y’all know I don’t watch NJ but I did see the part w/Joe in the kitchen. I thought it was good of him to stay there. Joey acted like now he loves his bro in law and is protective. IDK how much I believe that. Dina, Mel weren’t helping. Why didn’t they all just not do/say anything to Ambers husband? Then why was he saying in his TH he’s a lawyer, he’ll tie Joey up in court, blah, blah, blah? Why did he go there? It all just solidified why I don’t watch NJ. I love that I can read all about it here.

• I was also impressed with Joe Giudice! So glad he stayed at table. He has been a much calmer guy this season. I really wish we could have episodes of just him and Rosie hanging out!

• shamrockblonde says:

I think they are very well aware of what is going on, but I also think that their lawyers have instructed them to say NOTHING that could be in any way incriminating, which effectively keeps them, for the most part, silent – and again, Tre is not good with words, so having to say something without actually saying anything at all is difficult for her – Joe knew to not engage and remained seated and mum – as for Mel and Joey boy – miss a chance to be in the spotlight? to be on camera? not a chance – he still hates Joe G and she is still in love with any reflective surface – as for Dina – what a snotty self absorbed horrid woman – the husband, Jim, I think, was trying to not engage in any activity that might tie him legally to Tre and Joe – his concern was for his own reputation, not theirs – he’s an annoying little man and I don’t like him –

I don’t see how juicy would get up. Not with all that has been happening and the off-vibe he and Tre clearly have while filming.

I also hope Jackie is backie.

Oh my gosh, SuS…you made me laugh with that chicken comment. In fact, I cackled. It almost sounded like a cluck.

Good morning everyone. It’s Monday. I hope you had a great weekend. The weather is nice and I hope it’s nice in your neck of the woods. Have a great day.

4. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Jim does not own a BANK. Mortgage company and bank are not interchangeable. His company is not exactly sparkly white. Mortgage companies don’t help prosecutors investigate fraud. He could be helping a DA as an “expert witness” in order to make up for his past legal problems. Seeing him lie right there should discredit him in further court cases.

See Rebecca if he’s so much of a lawyer why did he spout all of that? That’s just stupid.

There are smart law school graduates, and then there are not so smart law school graduates. The not so smart ones usually think they are the smartest person in the room, and they don’t need to pass a dumb bar exam. Just sayin.

Just sayin. 🙂 👍

I said this the other day I believe in regards to asthma Aviva – but I know a few people who went to law school, graduated well enough – and then wound up in different fields. Either going on for a different degree or working in some other aspect of law that’s not actual law practicing.

• I haven’t found any record that he’s a lawyer. He isn’t licensed in NJ, according to the NJ Judiciary.

5. Orson says:

How is telling someone “ladebra is a turnip twaddler” different from telling someone “I heard that ladebra likes to twaddle turnips”?. Um, not that there’s any thing wrong with that. Is it a NJ thing, this “I’m not spreading gossip, I’m just saying what I heard”?

And I don’t believe ladebra is a turnip twaddler. And if she is, what she does in the privacy of her own kitchen isn’t anyone’s business except her own.

6. Toodybird says:

This was so good that it seemed like I actually watched it!

Amber repeated a rumor about Nicole to Melissa. Melissa repeated the same rumor to Nicole. Both of them are equally wrong, but it was Melissa who should take the majority of the blame for the fight. She keeps her mouth shut and nothing happens. Maybe Teresa was right all along about Melissa and her mouth. Doesn’t really matter because I truly cannot stand anyone on this show anymore.

HH, I totally agree with you. Of course Bravo probably TOLD her to bring it up to the Twins. Actually, I would have stowed away that information, as I say “put a pin” in that especially since I would have knows that cameras were rolling, not used that at the earliest convenience. But MEGO is a moron, and does whatever Bravo tells her to do because they badly need that Bravo paycheck.

• Sus says:

I hear you. The housewives scene of the week was the ride from the airport to the resort in Bali. I enjoyed seeing the women laugh about the Vespas carrying families. I’m very sick of the fights. It’s boring and trashy.
      Of course after saying that I have to admit that I’m looking forward to Tamara getting busted for being stirring the pot. But after that, I want everyone to get along.

Sus in every day life people have disagreements and I understand that. But these “talking behind a & Bs back” and gossiping about the “word on the street” is boring and trashy like you said. HWs didn’t start out like that.

Husker I truly cannot stand anyone on this show any longer either.

8. kendo says:

David Arquette was hilarious on WWHL last night. Amber seemed shocked at some of his comments about her husband’s behavior and talking head. He called out everything! David seems to be always on – not sure if he’s on some type of medication or just high. He has no filter!

He really was a hoot.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

DA had a very long run with heavy alcohol use and addiction….the reason he and Courtney split. Ever since he came forward sober, he talked about this extensively on talk shows, but he seems like he’s high on something! Honestly, if he’s that giggly and silly sober – why would he need to drink?!

Oh, David Arquette ripped Jim a new one! It was glorious.

He’s not sober anymore.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Either way, he is behaving like the SAME scatterbrained person he was when he did the talk show tour years ago talking about he hit his lowest and what it took to get sober. Come to think of it, he seemed a lot more disjointed in his thought process, of which some people think is hilarious, but I guess I just feel sad that he didn’t get help sooner because he obviously has some brain or neuro damage IMHO.

Hi all-great blog HH!!
    That dinner that Melissa made for the twins did not look like a meal one would serve for guests-ON TV!!! It was a busted looking dinner!! I still don’t like Melissa!!!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hiya Jill. Are you done partying?!

(The correct answer is NEVER.)

I’m all partied out!! What an exhausting weekend-fun-but exhausting!! I haven’t had anytime to unpack so that’s what I’m doing today…oh and laundry-lots and lots of laundry!!!

TT, I’m half way done with the next Brandi podcast! Hopefully finish today, manana at the latest.

did you see how thin those steaks were and why didn’t the kids eat with them?

I like thin steaks but you don’t usually have them for your guests.

Wait was it like all couples – I can’t remember ?
        More formal thing ?

I thought it was just the twins coming by quickly for a chit chat and bite. No Waterford or barefoot contessa needed.

You all wouldn’t like the casual dinners I have LOL

The wine they were drinking is what we buy by the caseful. A Coppola.
        I wonder if Rino serves that at his restaurant. Wow

I think it was fine dinner for a casual evening with friends-but I wouldn’t have a dinner like that if I knew it would be on TV…I would cook up a storm and I would make sure my meal was TIGHT!!!!! She did dinner like she didn’t have time-whatever!! I can’t with Melissa!!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I want one of your TIGHT dinners!

You’ve pegged one of the things I find strange is the number of HW’s that don’t really cook. Okay, okay, I know there are people that don’t cook! Call me old school, but I just think it’s part of the job. To me, the most puzzling HW assignment of all times is Carole Radziwill. She wanted to eliminate her kitchen for heaven’s sake!

How can a “housewife” get by without being able to make at the very least-a basic dinner? I couldn’t imagining ordering dinner every night! Maybe for a single woman cooking isn’t a big deal but how can you not even want a kitchen? Carole doesn’t ever feel like a scrambled egg and some toast?? How weird!! Having kids makes cooking less fun b/c kids are picky pains in a$$ sometimes but you still gotta whip up something!! And if that “something” was going to be shown on TV you bet your a$$ it would be
              TIGHT and RIGHT!!!

Remember the cookies she bought to Tre’s that Christmas? There’s nothing wrong w/saying you can’t/don’t cook but Mel likes to pretend.

Did anyone watch Being Poirot last night? It was good. It was David Suchet visiting w/Agatha Christie’s grandson talking about how Agatha got the idea for Poirot, how Agatha’s daughter liked David and approved of him playing Poirot; David visiting a museum that has Poirot’s apartment/furniture as an exhibit. David took Poirot’s cane to the museum so that it could be displayed. David also visited a historian that has Agatha’s handwritten diaries that she plotted out Poirot and his cases. I didn’t know it was coming on so I missed the first hour or so.

Poop. I missed it too 😦 I’ll have to see if I can find it repeating. Love that series, every one of them.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I would have liked to have seen that. Love Dame Agatha, Poirot and David Suchet! If you see it’s going to be on again please let me know.

I will. It was during the phonathon. They were showing the DVD of the last season shot you’d get if you pleged $300. It was good. Agatha Christie ‘s grandson showed pics of her, his mom and him when is was a little boy. He said AC was very nice and loved people, she loved her home and her family. She was a volunteer nurse in WWI. David went to this building where the soldiers were nursed and AC volunteered. Poirot was said to be a refugee so they kinda think she started making up Poirot during her time as a nurse. It was funny to learn that AC wrote in many diaries and she would get ideas from several diaries and then put them down in her many books not just Poirot.

11. Itsnotreality says:

I think the only reason Juicy stayed sitting down is because he couldn’t afford to get in any more trouble. I mean he has the identity theft, fraud , and if he got in a fight that would be assault. Also I hate when any housewives say I heard ,”so and so about whoever”, then try to act all innocent and pretend they weren’t spreading gossip. Melissa of course said something to the twins because that is her storyline. What else does she have the singing is a bust, she made up with Teresa, and she doesn’t even have a big house to show off. Melissa though is not responsible for the fight, Amber and Nicole are. They took it to that level and are responsible for thier own actions.

Well Melissa’s story could be the fractured friendship with Amber Waves – about the big C and all that jazz. 👐

Ambuh certainly could perpetuate that for a story.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

For some reason I do believe Amber when she blogged about that conversation with Melissa. Melissa was looking to start some shit for a storyline by tattling half the story to Nicole. She’d better watch it though. Her past is extremely shady and I’m sure Amber could shed a lot of light on it.

INR, did you hear her on wwhl when she said that she was not going to sing on the show anymore…Andy asked her why she would not promote her singing career using this “platform” and she said something like “because sometimes you air me when I hit the notes and sometimes you don’t”. So the singing voice we heard is the editors’ collective fault?

12. kit9 says:

Anyone else catch the RHONY preview? Aviva is disgusting. She’s flat out vile and such a raging hypocrite. She goes on a rant about how the expression, ‘motherfu*ker’ is only said by people from the ghetto(an idiotic claim)but, apparently, forgets that she, herself, used the word in the next epi after Heather did and NOT in relation to that fight. She said it when touring the farm where she lost her leg. Ugh. Also, I’m po that Andy didn’t confront her about bringing up Carloe’s family, both on the show and off. It’s so completely disgusting!

Yeah kit she said from the ghetto and the Atlanta ladies or something like that referring to RHOA. That was an insulting remark to make. She was saying something horrible about a certain group of people and that’s disgusting.

Holy hell, how did I miss that?! WOW. That’s a whole other level of vile!

You don’t understand. It would be a vile, rude, classist, and racist statement if anyone else said it, but those rules don’t apply to Aviva. She’s special, don’t you get it? She lost a leg as a little girl and her mother was an alcoholic.

She said about Atlanta ?? OMG I watched 1st look, missed that. 🙊

• Itsnotreality says:

Aviva is an idiotic person. I have lived in “ghettos” and I have never heard anyone as vile and perverse as her father.

Kit my issue with Andy defending his bestie Carole is that

A/ he looks like he may be too much on Carole’s side if he does this? I mean last year he was fine so I don’t get why this year he needed to step back.
      His rumored hubby/ partner /BFF man- and other BFF – woman – (the one whose wedding he attended and posted pics of singing at last weekend) were both featured prominently on camera at Carole’s party.

B/ he knows letting Aviva keep on going makes her more horrible and he will get ACCOLADES for filming her say any of those things (!!!) then firing her. Helps his rep and also takes care of getting rid of her.

Not sure.

Heather is NOT from a ‘hood or bad area or whatever you want to call it —- THE STREETS (that talk) – so I will enjoy Aviva saying that to her about the RIDONKulous ‘HOLLA’ that, quote Tim gunn, needs to be euthanized prontísimo.

13. designernailsdiana says:

I’ve found my way back home. After my sleep study (it seems I have a little apnea, no machine given as of yet) I took off to the cabin my friends have. Oh it was awesome. I napped on Saturday and stayed up late and ate whatever whenever I wanted to. No slamming doors and no whining grandkids. I hated to come back home yesterday.

Where IS Jeff??? I’m very concerned since “the word on the street” was he’d be in a place with internet access. Does anyone have any way to contact someone about him?

Love all the comments on the blog today. I’m so glad I’m done with Ho-wives shows. Same sh*t, different season, different city is how it sounds now.

I’m glad you enjoyed your weekend. No we haven’t heard from MTH.

I’ve been waiting for him to come back too. I’ve wanted to tell him that although I have no idea what his medical issue is, I know that lots of people who have dogs and Gretch electric guitars have the same thing and the only way to get better is to give someone you only know from an online blog your Gretch guitar.

🙄

Return to Downton Abbey was also on last night and I just saw it comes on again Tuesday if anyone wants to see it.

*hugs Jeff really hard* – I miss you my friend – hope all is well – hurry back to us!

as for Aviva – I would love for her to repeat her comments to NeNe – oh yes, that would be epic – talk about ratings………

16. Itsnotreality says:

T-Rex, I hope you are doing better on your diet.

Thanks INR and the rest of you, we are in the Home Stretch it’s been two full weeks as of today and not doing so great, but it’s only a few more days. I just am praying this new treatment works, I don’t want to do this again, and I want this to obliterate any cells left, while again I won’t be cured, at least it can be put in remission.

17. Limespider says:

Did anyone notice how short Jim is? Amber seemed to tower over him, but she probably had on her high heels at the first responders’ party. Jim also appeared to be about the same height as Teresa G, Dina and Melissa, who probably had their high heels on too. Methinks Jim suffers from Little Man Syndrome.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Little Man Syndrome: A man, small in stature, who attempts to overcome the way he believes other people perceive him (as a diminutive character) by 1) attaching himself to authority figures, 2) trying to manipulate himself into positions of control, 3) migrating toward positions of leadership, and 4) having a fairly volatile temper.

Sounds just like Jim Marchese to me.

If Jim were truly secure with himself and concerned about jeopardizing his so-called position prosecuting mortgage fraud: 1) He would not have gone on the show at all. 2) He would not have spoken on camera to Bobby about the reason he didn’t want to be around Joe Giudice for the bowling outing. 3) He would not have attended the party at all, regardless of the fact that it was his friend’s party. 4) He would not be running off at the mouth trying to justify his actions (he was just digging himself a deeper hole).

But like a moth to the celebrity/big shot flame, Jim Instead has try to make himself appear more important than he really is, has to blame everyone else for not understanding his so-called predicament (he’s the one who muddied the waters by being inarticulate–was he talking about mortgage fraud or mortgage-backed [securities] fraud, which I believe are two completely separate things), and loses his temper with a bunch of women who may be safer than their husbands when it comes to kicking someone’s a$$.

I do think Dina summed it up well when she said Jim’s douchebaggery could clean a whales vajayjay.

Hello Lime- I thought you were It’s Not Reality for a second. Your colors are similar.

Maybe jim thought he would be on this NJ franchise to show how UPSTANDING nj people live? (In his mind)
      A revolutionary cast member.
      lol!

Don’t care for Dina and her pass-agg self-laughing TH’s but that was good. Well prepped Downer. 👍

That Dina, what a classy dame.

Lime, I like your writing style. Reminds me of a former commenter (Detox). If you’re new, WELCOME!

• Limespider says:

Thanks, Lainey. I’ve been around, commenting sporadically, since Lynn had the :I Hate Jill Zarin” blog. Wish I could comment more but sometimes the convos move so fast. By the time I’m able to comment, it is no longer relevant or someone has said what I was thinking. 🙂

18. chismosa™ says:

Hey all – happy Monday. Reading upwards.

Thanks for the blog –
    Did anyone think it was P-A or sly of Teresa to say on her TH that “immediate family” is most important. Not family. “Immediate” family. Huh.
    Dina’s date was at 3pm ! LAME.
    So producer arranged. So so lame.com.
    That guy was so nice and I think gobsmacked to be around these cameras that I’m sure he was all gung-Ho to film as they wanted.
    LOL Hydrangea Hussy:
    Exactly:
    “Amber is upset that Bobby told the guys what Jim told him in confidence/on a reality TV show”
    But then—-
    “didn’t Melissa throw Amber under the bus by telling the twins what she said”
    I’m still trying to decipher what Melissa did as so wrong compared to what ambuh and her hubby are doing with bad mouthing and rumor spreading- but my brain hurts and I’m under a hot dryer.

I know everyone hates Melissa and it’s always her fault but ambuh is weird.
    Everything everyone says is fair game and if wanted, the producers would have shown the shot of ambuh saying “please don’t repeat this” – while simultaneously winking at the camera on the dash taping her and pulling her DAMN hair.

I found WWH to be quite odd with her. Even Arquette was like- dude your husband.

Also- DOG people:
    What is this with the NJ HWs and German shepherds – remember the Manzoids with criminal Bernie Kerik had them- NOT in-house.
    Then Tre and juicy ? And the coldest, worst winter on record to have those poor things outside.
    Do they put heaters in little sheds for them? I don’t understand this.
    GS’s are amazingly bright dogs and could live inside a house. Maybe because of the girls – but I don’t get it.

And I have to ask my dad (the farmer) about chickens outside during the winter. It’s a nice fad here in the tri state area these days. But don’t know if people really know what they’re doing.
    Like say, placing chickens adjacent to German shepherds. 💣😐
    Like have the bee hives and not knowing wtf they’re doing.
    All the RAGE. 🙄

Pot and kettle this had me ROLLING:

“Dina agrees that Melissa can be passive-aggressive”
    LOLOLOL ok namaste ….. 😂😂
    ok Diabla —- 🍳🍳🍳🍳

Are WE CONFIRMED FOR SURE THAT WACKQUELINE is back????
    Seeing Ashley and Lexi go at it on twitter is funny.

I saw this and thought-HOW FRIGGEN WEIRD!!!!

bernie the cook was so so so wrong about his boss. He wrote Adrianne will never ever go back to RHOBH. He trashed Brandi to no end. This tweet confirms, he’s not in the know anymore… Loose cannon that he is made Adrienne more careful about what to share with him.
      #bernieyoureout

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

WHAT A JOKE! Don’t give them the luxury of caring! Arrrghhh!

They’re getting a lot of mileage out of this! She’s not coming back as a cast member-she’s showing up at something as a guest. After the sentencing next month (assuming there is one!) they’re definitely going to film some kind of ending to the juicys story-and maybe we’ll see her then too-but this show is done, filmed and over. For months.

I’m not sure exactly what an appearance by Jac will do for the ratings? Even if people tune in to see what happens-they’ll just tune back out the following week! Housewives in general is on the downward. Except Atlanta-that one keeps going!

Ex-Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Joyce Giraud, shops for sunglasses with her husband, Michael Ohoven, at Dan Deutsch Optical pictures http://icelebz.com/events/ex-real_housewives_of_beverly_hills_star_joyce_giraud_shops_for_sunglasses_with_her_husband_michael_ohoven_at_dan_deutsch_optical/photo2.html #celebritygossip

21. Jan (TexasTart) says:

HydrangeaHussy, you summed it up well. Actually I wish THEY could have summed it up better. Too much hot air in that episode, aside from the chicken fiasco. Funny line about Nicole wanting to be a Charlie’s Angel, at least she had the shoes for it!

Thank you for taking one for the team to actually listen to AmBUH. Not sure what to make of her because she’s married to such a horrible person! I don’t think he is the most condescending person on the show – he is the most condescending person to ever appear in any HW show! I just want to know why his pants don’t self combust every time he’s on camera!

22. MM in OC says:

I’m counting the minutes before Tamra’s infamous tantrum on OC tonight. So nice to see her get it from the gang after all these seasons!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oooh, her pants will catch on fire! How can you proclaim “you will never see my face” when they work together and happen to have a flight back to the US?!

Oooooo but uhm you know she is so BULLIED, she was so BULLIED her whole life, didn’t you know that, didn’t you know her parents, who clothed and fed her, didn’t kick her out when she got pregnant, moved her boyfriend in with them when she was pregnant and helped them get married and gave them money for their first house, BULLIED her. When she cheated on her first husband and he left her, she was so BULLIED she went into a depression that led her into the arms of other men, uhm until she found one with money. UGH I Just Can’t. Guaranteed the fake waterworks, without anyactual tears will be aflowing tonight when she is BUSTED.

Robin Williams died.

24. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Robin Williams 1951 – 2014 RIP

Breaking news said possible suicide? I k ow he has had addiction issues, but don’t know much else…but his body of work.

I have REALLY mixed feelings, I loved the artist, his humor etc. but I find it almost unforgivable that he was so selfish and committed suicide. I am fighting to stay alive, and there are millions that do everyday and you have all this talent, a family, children, etc and you do something SO FREAKIN SELFISH as to kill yourself. Sorry, right now, I am very conflicted and sorry for this vent, I am not feeling well today, getting myself ready for a treatment to hopefully give me years to live, and I read someone threw their whole life away like it’s garbage.

• boston02127 says:

(((((T-Rex)))))

T-Rex-he was battling with different demons-depression and addiction.
        Don’t be sorry for venting-you have been so strong throughout this whole ordeal -I’m praying that each day gets better and better for you!!

Jill you put it best.

He had his own issues. Yes physical vs emotional/ mental totally different but issues nonetheless.

Sorry for you TRex. I will think of you on the 14th. I think I have the date right.
          You feel however the hell you want to feel!

I went through a major depression, many years ago when I lost my business, way before the cancer, my father and I worked together and he died of an aneurysm on Christmas Eve walking his dog, I kept it going about 10 years before a client ripped us off for so much money I had to close it. I never filed Bankruptcy, paid my bills and actually wasted more money suing that asshole, and didn’t get out of bed for almost a month and they almost sent me to a hospital, but the thought of that jolted me into a wake up call. I don’t have kids, and I can’t believe that someone who has children could be that selfish, sorry, there are SO many ways to get treatment, it’s just easier to give in to demons then deal with them and I chose not to, even way back then

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

You are such a strong soul, T-Rex. You keep coming back from things that have tried to break your spirit. Wishing you continued power to keep it up! I’m glad to have crossed your path. 🙂

Wow TRex ….. You really are inspiring. I need some of that.
            That stupid expression of “you are given what you can handle” (paraphrasing) — certainly can apply to you.

So if one can’t handle things – they’re not given challenges ?
            It’s the tougher people who get the bad stuff.
            I’m trying to philosophy 101 figure this out.

You are inspirational ❤
            A true ⭐

And after the 14th, hopefully you can eat a 🌯

It’s ok.

• Sus says:

I hear you. Hugs T-Rex

#teamT-Rex

I can’t believe this just logged on to twitter and people.

I am crying and I rarely get upset and it’s not HORMONES.

This poor guy. A cancer, like me so I know be was wayyyyyy sensitive. This is so incredibly tragic.

And about the 5th person I know to die at 63.

These women scream EVERYTHING!!!! They are so friggen loud and obnoxious!!

26. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Is anyone watching the Bali scream fest?!

I’m sorry Robin Williams believed the lies that depression whispers; I wish we had a better way to deal with mental illness; I will miss his talent. RIP Robin Williams. Nanu Nanu.

When we physically hurt, we see a medical doctor. When we mentally hurt, we absorb it until something breaks. We need to erase the stigma of seeking out counseling.

I remember hearing him talk about what sad childhood he had. His parents were rich and left him with the staff. He said he grew up alone on the third floor of his family’s home. He made up characters because he was too shy to make friends. Being funny meant going into an area of entertainment ripe with drug and alcohol abuse.

So funny on the outside; so sad on the inside. RIP Captain.

28. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Jersey Bell is on next. I highly recommend – this new Bravo show is very funny…the characters are rich … Jaime Primak is hilarious…and on Twitter too…but she retweets a lot. Check it out!
    I should be paid for this advertising, right?!

I didn’t really know what it was about but now that I do-I’m giving it a shot!!

• NJBev says:

I’m watching it now-it’s a little weird, but in a cute way-

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I must say, it’s not off the the strong start it had last week and I’m kinda miffed that I will have to endure crying again. :-/

• amylowblow says:

I’m watching and wondering why Luci divorced her husband. It seems people sided with her ex. Why? Is there more to this story? She was a stay at home mother for seven years. Yet she left the father of her beautiful children

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

There must be more to it, but I don’t know…Luci was in the first episode, but I don’t think we knew anything about her until tonight.

29. NJBev says:

If I remember correctly, Eddie Judge said the same sh’t that Shannon’s husband did-

hello all 😉

any one know how Mel the Hound is?

Hahahahaha!!!! Tamra ran away b/c she got called out on her lies-I bet she says she got BULLIED!!!

• NJBev says:

she has done so much more vicious horrible things to people-
      and she ran out on that?! what an effin pansy ass bi’tch. that was
      Nuthin in comparison to what she has done to previous castmates-
      she really is an insecure, immature, person

31. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I enjoyed Tammy Sues dramatic exit 😛

32. NJBev says:

RIP
    Robin Williams-
    his ascent to stardom is like a road map thru my young adult life
    into full blown middle age- i feel numb, wanting to cry, knowing
    something is wrong, yet not quite being able to put it into any kind sense-

33. chismosa™ says:

Pindy loved your picture. Lololol

So when this Tammy said “you’ll never see my face again”— does thy mean she left Bali?

I wonder if she’s KooKoo tweeting.

34. NJBev says:

Watch out Lizzie. Tammy Sue is gonna be gunning for you!!

I think Lizzie can handle herself-TammySue has shown what a liar she is and Lizzie isn’t going to back down!!

35. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I’M STILL SEEING YOUR FACE! 😡

36. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thank goodness next week is season finale since apparently all they do is scream or cry.

37. I was hoping that Tamara was saying “you’ll never see my face” as a promise, not a threat!!!

38. NJBev says:

words i will never be able to spell no matter how many times spell-check tries to help me—–
    -wierd
    -rediculous
    -genious

We must be related-
      (the place where people go out to eat always gives me trouble too!!)
      (restaurant???)

I always have to think about “friend” and “surprise”…..they were my misspelled words as a kid and so I always have to pause.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Some words that annoy me: Surprise still makes me back up. All the psy words…like psychology. Conscience. Condescending. Can’t remember the others…they probably have “s” and “c”.

• NJBev says:

Sooooo funny you said the conscience word.
          when I was about 8? my parents and I went to a
          Chinese restaurant and my fortune cookie read
          “a wound on the conscience is as bad as one on the heart”
          (maybe i’m spelling wound(like a bruise) wrong-

and I read it out loud as “wound” (Like a wound up clock)
          and “con” “science” con (a crook) science (something we studied in school)
          my parents screamed and laughed so hard ( it made for a very good night for them)
          anyway, we remember how to spell things in such strange ways-
          this was the only reason i could ever remember how to spell “con””science”

too late , too tired, hope you get it… 😉

39. NJBev says:

A personal note to@ T-Rex, so don’t nobody else read this, ok?
    Dear T-Rex,
    I really admire you. You manage to keep a sense of humor in the
    face of some super ugly stuff. Plus I really get a giggle out of your
    posts. Thanks for staying so strong for us-
    (I had a really horrible day today, and you really managed to put
    some sh’t in real perspective-)
    xo, Bev

Ok

Thanks so much Bev, sorry if I came across a bit strong last night, this stupid diet has me all whacked out, plus I am off all my meds, except my pain meds, and I think I am a bit melodramatic right now, I apologize also if I offended anyone especially those dealing with the daily struggles of mental illness, I really didn’t mean any disrespect. But also now you see why I also get so mad at these freakin Ho-wives spitting out wads of cash while not paying their bills to creditors then hiding behind bankruptcy. With the exception of DrunkenSlutDELUSIONALGreyGardensSonja who is the only one that legitimately had to file bankruptcy, but she has to stop lying about the paperwork.

As soon as I heard if Robin Williams passing, I headed to his Twitter account. I noticed that he was following a little over a hundred people. I just went back to check his account and is showing he’s following “zero” people. It only means somebody close to him had access to his Twitter password. I find it odd that whomever deleted them of all things to do like mourning the death of the actor chose to delete that. Just plain odd.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

But whomever didn’t close the account? Well that is odd. Now passwords can be saved so anyone with access to his devices that are not system password protected could do that. Maybe a publicist took care of that…would make more sense than if it were a family member. Next time you look the whole account will be gone.

• NJBev says:

You really are such a great detective, VV-

41. Vicki and her screaming….she needs to “ZIP IT”…

42. Jan (TexasTart) says:

From the comments, it looks like people are making negative statements about her outfit. I admit, when I saw the picture, my first thought was “my daughter, at that age, would have never left the house with that much cleavage showing. ” And if I had allowed it, her high school has a dress code so I would have received a call at work.

Now she’s a swimsuit model!!!! Haha! But when she lived with us (while in high school) the rule was ….no cleavage. No need to have your boobs hanging out. She had many camisoles so that she could wear the styles that everyone else wore. She didn’t like it, but she had

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yeah, that really worked as she’s a swimsuit model! 🙄 But seriously, she was not an adult then. Neither is Brielle…I posted this because of what she’s wearing.

I can’t get to sleep :-/

Eh, she’s her mother’s daughter. The acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree. Like mother, like daughter.

Any other cliches?

GoldaDiggaKim must have gotten a lot of negative stuff, she removed the instagram. I am a busty gal, even when I was a size two I was a D cup, and it was hard to cover up those puppies, but my mom and dad made sure they were before I traipsed off to school. I waas actually the one that wanted to be covered up, guys stared at them enough all covered up, I didn’t need to put them out for display. I hated being called a tramp and loose because I had boobs, if you had them out there swinging in the wind just made that stuff worse.

43. lillybee says:

I was so lucky that my daughter went through her teen years during the grunge period. She just wore jeans and t-shirts and flannel shirts. I didn’t need to to the fashion police.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Interesting. I had no idea about the irritability.

• trudie says:

My daughter suffers from depression. She had to withdraw from college because she couldn’t get out of bed, wasn’t going to classes, wasn’t eating, etc. We brought her home, found a good psychiatrist and therapist, got her on the correct medications and she was able to return to college, finished grad school and has a job.

But, she is not “cured.” She will most likely have to be on medication for the rest of her life. She still sees a therapist and psychiatrist. She goes to support groups. All in an attempt to keep her depression at bay. But it is always there, peeking around the corner.

One time we were discussing a friend who had committed suicide. This friend had also suffered from depression for many years. I told her that I thought it was the cowards way out and a selfish thing to do. She explained to me that when depression has you in it’s hold, all you can think of is escaping the pain. In your mind, you are actually doing your family a service because you are not worthy of their love. And yes, she had attempted suicide in the past, and thankfully was never successful.

According to a “source” Jac is coming on at the end of the season and only in scenes with Kathy-which is funny b/c Kathy isn’t even a HW?!?!

45. Jan (TexasTart) says: