Real Housewives Of Orange County – Season 9 Reunion Part 1

RHOOC logo (2)

Real Housewives Of Orange County

S9E19 Reunion Part 1

By HydrangeaHussy

_________________________

rhoc-reunion[1]

Shannon Beador, Tamra Judge, Andy Cohen, Heather Dubrow and Vicki Gunvalson via Twitter

Rather than give a straight recap of the reunion, I thought that it would be better to divide it up by issue.  I don’t actually expect to get any answers to my questions, but here we go!

In the intro, Tamra says that she’ll admit to whatever she said.  I don’t believe her.  It’ll be more of the same from her, lots of dodging and weaving and blaming everyone but herself.  Here’s the seating arrangement: Heather and Tamra on couch one; Lizzie, Vicki, and Shannon on couch two.  We haven’t even started and Tamra’s already giving Lizzie the evil eye and making snarky comments under her breath.

Issue 1: Lizzie v. Tamra

Lizzie is asked about Tamra’s “Kentucky fried titties” comment.  Lizzie blows it off, saying that she’s used to mean people making fun of her body.  For someone who used to pride herself on her big, fake boobs, Tamra needs to stop making fun of other peoples’ bodies.  Unfortunately, that’s about all we got on this one.

Issue 2: Heather v. Shannon

The two began as future neighbors, but things quickly went downhill.  Heather says that, in the beginning, she felt picked on by Vicki and Tamra.  Then she introduced Shannon to them and she was left behind.  She now realizes how sensitive she was at the time.  She apologizes to Shannon for the chair thing and for over-reacting to Shannon’s exit from the bathroom.  Shannon feels like Heather kept repeating false ideas about Shannon in the hopes that the viewers would think they were true.

As for the hoedown, Shannon notes that Tamra stirred the pot by telling Heather that they were talking about Shannon’s tardiness.  Heather says that it would have been better not to say anything.  Of course, Tamra doesn’t own causing that argument.  On to the Christmas party at the Beadors.  Tamra doesn’t think that Shannon yelled at Heather.  Shannon doesn’t apologize for jumping into the conversation because she felt that Heather was being condescending to Tamra.  Heather clarifies that she didn’t ask Tamra to choose between her and Shannon, she asked Tamra to either be her friend all of the time or not.  Shannon doesn’t see the difference.  When asked if she regrets jumping in, Shannon says no.  Tamra says that she’s entitled to her opinion.   Oh, how Tamra turns on people, but that’s a whole other issue.

David and Terry join the ladies.  Both men have lost weight.  First, the email – David says that he communicates better via the written word, which Heather agrees with.  He says that he loves Shannon and his family, and that writing the email was very difficult.  He apologized to Shannon the next day, but it’s still talked about Tamra opened her mouth.  Tamra and Heather both maintain that Tamra had good intentions and that the email wasn’t revealed in a gossipy manner.  It doesn’t matter why Tamra told Heather about the email, it was wrong, period.  Just admit that you screwed up!  Shannon thinks that Tamra just stirs the pot, listing many of the things that Tamra has said about her, including her drinking.  Tamra has no room to talk about anyone else’s drinking.

Tamra was mad that Heather repeated what she was told about the email.  Heather apologizes again to Shannon and admits that she should not have repeated it to anyone.  Heather says that, at the time Shannon was at her house, she didn’t know what was going on with Shannon.  Heather does say that, in hindsight, she wouldn’t have thrown Tamra under the bus (cue the satisfied look on Tamra’s face), but would have been softer with Shannon.  She apologizes again.  They still can’t agree on whether Shannon was kicked out or asked to leave.

Andy asks Tamra if she sees why people think she’s a sh*t-stirrer.  She blames Shannon for bringing up the “take the Beadors down” comment at Lizzie’s party.  Umm, she’s the one who brought it up at the table.  Shannon quietly asked Tamra about it, then let it go.  Vicki says that she was told about the comment by Tamra, but doesn’t know if Terry every said it.  Tamra thinks that Shannon drinks and twists things.  Lizzie finds it odd that Tamra brought it up at the table, as do I.  Andy notes that Tamra was in the middle of Heather and Shannon’s issues regarding Shannon’s marriage.

Issue 3: Vicki & Brooks

Vicki’s divorce is final and she paid Don a lump sum for spousal support because he was entitled to half of her business under California’s community property law.  At this point, Briana isn’t open to seeing Brooks, but understands that he and Vicki are together.  Vicki is still keeping her two lives separate.  Vicki is asked about the recording that Briana referenced during last year’s reunion.  She says that it was wrong and that Brooks has never abused her.

Vicki is asked about Tamra’s comments about Brooks to the new ladies.  Tamra interjects that she never brought Brooks’ name up, but that she answered a question.  She maintains that she never said anything mean about Brooks, only that he isn’t a good guy and isn’t good for Vicki.  Yeah, that’s not negative at all!  Vicki wants to know why Tamra thinks that she knows what’s best for Vicki.  Tamra’s voice raises and she shrieks “because it’s my opinion!”  Here we go.  Just because you scream it, doesn’t make it true.  Tamra doesn’t admit that her comments were negative toward Brooks.  Rather than take responsibility for hurting Vicki with her comments, she blames Lizzie for repeating what she said to Vicki.  Shannon says that she sees how happy Vicki is with Brooks, and has gotten to know him.  I thought Shannon was a nut for most of the season, but I’m impressed with her composure during the reunion.

Issue 4: Terry v. David

The Bali dinner – Terry doesn’t look happy watching his outburst at the final party.  At least he looks embarrassed by his behavior.  Everyone looks uncomfortable watching the footage from Lizzie’s party.  Shannon says that it isn’t pleasant reliving the season.

Terry says that he was upset because he had been told that David said sexually inappropriate things about Heather in front of his mother.  What Eddie said was ok because he’s Terry’s friend and it referenced Terry and Heather, not just Heather.  Am I the only one not seeing the big difference here?  Terry says that he lost two months of sleep because of what David said.   David looks surprised that Terry would lose sleep over him.  David agrees that it was an inappropriate comment and apologizes again.  I still don’t think that will be enough for the Dubrows.  Terry admits that he was “scary angry” at the dinner.  Terry refuses to apologize because David did make an inappropriate comment and he had been wound up by other people.

Terry says that he didn’t mean the construction comment in a demeaning manner, but Vicki says that’s how people see it.  Terry says that Vicki wound him up by telling him that David was being flirty at the hoedown.  Vicki thought it was jokey, but he apologizes to Shannon for being flirty because that is disrespectful to his wife.

Issue 5: Tamra & Ryan

Ryan moved two weeks after bringing his Instagram girlfriend to meet Tamra.  As we know, Ryan has moved and his fiancé is pregnant.  Tamra doesn’t know when the wedding will be.  She thinks that Ryan’s diagnosis affected his rush into a relationship.

Issue 6: Vicki & Briana

Vicki tears up watching the footage of Briana leaving.  As we know, Briana has had her second child.  Vicki has been there 7 times in 3 months.  Briana skypes in and we get to see Owen, who is sooo precious!  Vicki is told that she isn’t the most popular person in Oklahoma, thanks to her “Oklahoma is a forgotten state” comment.  She’s given 30 seconds to address the state, but uses the time to list all of the negatives.  Classic Vicki.

lizzie-rovsek[1]

Lizzie Rovsek Twitter, Season 6 Reunion

_________________________

Click to vote Round 3 of E! Online’s Best Housewife Ever

Voting for this round available through August 28

_________________________

August 27

Happy Birthday

Queen Butter Bean

_________________________

August 29

Happy Birthday

Jill…No Not THAT Jill!

_________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

273 Responses to Real Housewives Of Orange County – Season 9 Reunion Part 1

Great blog HydrangeaHussy! I stayed up last night and watched, cause my AC conked out and it was to darn hot to sleep 😦

I was impressed by Shannon and David. I really do hope they came out of this closer. I have no words for Tamra. I go back and forth on Heather – but I really do think Shannon and David called her on her BS this season. She’s an actress, she’s condescending, and she does exaggerate and repeat her exaggerated accusations ad nauseum until they do sound like a broken record (or people start to believe the lie). I like how David threw “scary mad” back in Dr. Penis’ face. Touchė. David wears passy assy well 😜

Soooo it’s supposed to get really hot next few days, my AC is not working, I am hoping they can fix it today. But just in case I’m now going to research portable AC units and go pick one up today. Of course work is a series of meetings today so this is not a good time to be bouncing around out of the office. I think Murphy’s Law got me today. Yea!

Enjoy your day!

So sorry about your a/d ladebra. I got to open my windows last night after a weeks worth of super heat and humidity. That’s probably why I overslept this morning. I got up at 7:15 a.m. (which is usually 6:24 a.m.). I’m supposed to clock in at 7:30 a.m. and did so at 7:33 a.m. Not bad – 18 minutes from bed to desk. And I live on the opposite side of town from my job!

Happy Tuesday to all!

Sorry about the A/C ladebra.

Yes David and Shannon handled themselves well. I’m so glad Shannon didn’t flip out. I don’t know if their trip helped but Shannon is more calm. You don’t have words for Tamra but I do. She’s a BIG FAT LIAR.

Hi Deb, I feel your pain. We don’t have central air conditioning so we rely on a fan and an open widow for some ocean breeze, but the are painting our condo so the paints put plastic tarp over all our windows. It feels like a freaking sauna in here.

I know! My sister said to get a bowl of ice and run the fan over it (just like AC till it melts). I don’t have an ice maker – but if I did I would have tried it! LOL. It was a fuse 🙂 all fixed, yea!

Great blog HH – why these women put up with Bravo is beyond me. How can it possibly be worth it?

I thought I’d seen it all in terms of budget hotel rooms – but … http://wp.me/p4kxEH-nF

The views are gorgeous. But your accommodations are beyond budget. But hey you’re there and not here. 😀

My goodness- a toilet in the shower. I would love to see Heather D spend one night there.

3. So Terry admitted last night that he hadn’t heard David make the comments at the hoedown until a few months after it happened and that’s why he didn’t bring it up sooner. Does this mean they are filming the talking heads and reviewing footage at the same time? Or, did this season begin to air before they filmed the final dinner? While I think what David said at the hoedown was inappropriate, he did apologize for it and appeared sincere. The Dubrows are making a bigger deal out of this in order to reserve their slot for next year. I think Shannon is guaranteed given her placement on the couch at the Reunion.

I personally think they do the talking heads after filming is completed and they show them a snippet of the show and ask them to comment on the situation. But this is only my opinion.

• Plain Jane says:

I think your right. Why Cynthia was so angry with Nene during the reunion. Cynthia watched how Nene was toward her at the Mexico trip during Greg and Patricia fight.

Heather and Terry blew it way out of proportion. Shannon will be back next season unless she and David decide it’s not for them.

Good morning everyone. It’s bright and sunny but I think we’re getting rain. Boo to rain.
    The reunion was good. Tamra is such a liar. Why did she back down from Vicki when Vicki said yes Tamra told her about the “take down the Beadors”, and said Shannon brought it up at Lizzie’s party? I tell you I’d rather they kept Alexis or Gretchen and fired Tamra. She was in the middle of every single problem. When someone would lay a fight to bed Tamra would reignite it. I’m so over her.
    I hope you have a great day.

TrailerTrashTrampySue is the VERY REASON I stopped watching the OldCronesofBeverlyHillsadjacent. Look I don’t like Wretchen, but when she went after her at the reunion about Jeff and these emails from other boyfriends etc. I was like uhm “stalk much” you crazy lunatic? When Bravo chose to keep her, I chose to stop watching. I also don’t get the whole it’s okay if NotGayMaybeGayEddie says something completely gross about his wife, but David gets the “beat down” for what he said and he apologized, and we never saw or heard NotGayMaybeGayEddie apologized, in addition TwogoodforanyofyouTerry didn’t even HEAR the insult from David, but he heard the one from NotGayMaybeGayEddie and chose to let it go. Glad to hear that OverSharingCrazyShannon held it together during the Reunion show, I did read that TrailerTrampySue “lost it” a few times and shot MzAndy a boatload of dirty looks, is this true??

I couldn’t tell. She had perma-dirty-look-face during part one of the reunion. Curious, David and Terry were there, but no Eddie. Maybe part two? But I didn’t see him in previews.

He’s probably too busy actually working, something TrailerTrashTrampySue seems allergic to! He has his regular business and he is the ONLY one working to keep that debacle of a gym open.

I read that David and Terry are the only ones who came to the reunion. Some say they were the only ones invited. But Tamra says Eddie is asked every year but refuses.

She looked pissed the whole show, more at times than others but always mad.

T-Rex I was tweeting up a storm to bravo and Andy. I said I left NJ and can leave OC if Tamra is back next season; I told Tamra no one wants Eddie; I told Tamra if Alexis has J Jugs, Lizzie has KF tits what did she have OJ Jugs?
        And if David was wrong, Eddie was wrong. They both said something derogatory about Heather and Terry and Heather deserved an apology from both. End of story. What Terry should have said last night was after the dinner he thought about David’s apology and it was sincere and he accepts it. That’s how it should have gone down.
        And yes Tamra screamed a few times. It wasn’t even called for. But she was frustrated she was getting called out on her lies.

5. rabblerouser2010R says:

Terry lost two months of sleep because of what David said….give me a fn break.

I don’t believe that for a second..but even if I was going to entertain it…then I would still have to call BS since Terry claimed he didn’t know about the incident until months after it happened…and David ended apologizing soon after.

If he lost sleep over anything, it should be his own disgusting behavior.

• plainviewsue says:

I was going to comment on this very thing, but you said it perfectly!!!!!!!!

Yea I was wondering myself what 2 months he lost the sleep in. They only found out about the comment before the girls went on the Bali trip and they had the party the next week when they got back and David apologized then. How do you fit 2 months in that short time period, in my whole 2 months is usually 60 -61 days. Dr Penis and his stick up her a** wife think they are better than everyone else and he did mean that comment about construction workers as a put down. Interesting he went from being raised by a plumber to a construction background family. I bet he was one of the unpopular non jock type boys in high school who did happen to have a brain and always resented girls just were not interested in him, he was probably that boy in school who was always trying to get a girl to like him but they just didn’t. I think he has a lot of resentment in his life and now that he is a dr he thinks he is better than everyone else. I can’t see other than money why Heather would marry someone like him, I can see why he would marry her though. I do think Shannon and David called them on their bs and they did not like it at all. I thought Shannon said she came from a wealthy background and David was self made. Seems to me Shannon is the one who should be looking down her nose at the Dubows rather than the other way around. I also think Lizzie does a good job of calling people on their BS too even though I don’t recall her calling Dr P and his wife on theirs but she did a good job with Tamara who deserved it. I did so much like her comment about only mean girls saying that about her boobs, good slap to the face for Tamara. I do believe Vicky in that Brooks has never abused her, I think he said some nasty things when he was drunk but I do think he treats her ok. I personally would never be attracted to the likes of him but hey if Vicky is so be it. I do believe Shannon when she says that Tamara made that comment about taking them down, I think Tamara said it and I think she lied about Terry saying it. I do feel that Heather kicked Shannon out even though she did not say it in those exact terms, say it however you want the end result was you were telling her to get out of your house. As far as David and Eddie’s comments both were stupid, I did not see his mother or his kids in any of those scenes and quite frankly it sounded like David’s comment had to do with her getting on the bull and Eddie’s had to do with what they did in the bedroom. I myself would have been more embarrassed to have Eddie’s said in front of my mom than David’s. Ride him like I ride my husband, how disgusting! Tamara and her son, the only reason he hooked up with that girl so fast was she was probably the only one ever expressing interest in him, come on who’d want to go out with that loser. Sorry this is so jumbled but I was trying to comment on the different sections.

I also do not believe that Brooks has ever abused Vicki and he won’t. She’s his cash cow (take that any way you want to!). Briana is right that he wants to be Mr. Vicki and enjoy all of the perks that comes with it – trips, expensive meals, fabulous parties (some are, some are not). Why else would he put his puss on TV and take all of this abuse? He has no self-respect.

With all the exposure on the show and Brianna and Tamra saying last season that he abused Vicki I don’t think Brooks has the balls to physically abuse Vicki. Take her money yes. Cuz Vicki the “biz woman”, the only one that works according to her, would say she bought him something, she loaned him money. She loaned him money two seasons ago to pay his back child support. I think he’d have to steal a lot for her to fess up about it.

I tweeted that I’ve never liked Brooks but I believe him over Tamra who does nothing but lie.

Yeah Mrs P no matter what words were used, and no Heather didn’t yell, but she threw Shannon out of her house when all Heather had to do was say “Shannon you’re right I did say xyz to my friends. I shouldn’t have and I apologize.” From that encounter Shannon thought she was going crazy. Tamra was talking out of both sides of her face and that made the other ladies not really believe her. Even Lizzie apologized to Shannon saying she thought Shannon was nuts/crazy.

I think a lot of Shannon’s behavior this season was due to the treatment she was receiving from Heather and Tamara, I think Shannon is an honest woman who does not treat people the way she was treated. When you don’t act like that yourself and then have others treat you like that it is easy to understand why she’d react the way she did. She probably thought she was going crazy and then on top of it the problems in her marriage and wanting to find out who said what because she knew she had been betrayed by someone she thought was a friend no wonder she had a meltdown. I do not think she was acting crazy, I think she was very very hurt by Heather and Tamara and lost it.

I find the construction worker raised thing curious. On his podcast with Brandi, Terry said he was raised by a single mother. So, unless his mom was a construction worker….

Brandi probably didn’t ask a follow up question so he could change the story to Construction Plumber Dad. 😀
          Honestly, he was contradicting himself every other sentence in that podcast! Allegedly, cause I just read your blog and couldn’t make it through the podcast 😦

Terry lost sleep about paying for that 100sq feet home and nothing else.

6. missusmc says:

Ok, I’ve given this entirely too much thought, but I’ve come to the conclusion that Heather is an actress playing a role on this show and has been asked by producers to play the role of Friend to Tamra. If you notice, these shows stop being 4 against 1 (or whatever the ratio is) after viewers complained. (granted, viewers complained when everyone was against Alexis, but still). When was the last time? With Teresa on New Jersey? They sent in Dina to solve that problem. With Aviva on New York? Sonja did a 180 and is firmly on team Aviva. Looks like Beverly Hills got recast so Lisa has allies, too. I think production realized Vicki and Tamra were no longer faking their friendship so Heather, who really wants to act (and has a husband that wants to be on TV at all costs) is playing the role of her ally now. Heathers reasoning for staying loyal to Tamra makes zero sense. I don’t think we have any idea who Heather actually is, so I can’t decide if I like Heather the person or not. Heather the character sucks, but it don’t think we’ve ever seen who she really is. It makes for a messy show when we have someone playing a role interacting with someone like Shannon, who is truthful and gullible to a fault.

I think the real Heather came out the first season, she’s a SNOB!

And you are probably right about her playing a role, because no way in real life would a person like Heather even associate with a person like Tamera. Unless she also is acting.

• missusmc says:

Maybe. But remember, terry admitted in an interview for botched that he pitched a reality show revolving around Heather and her friends opening a restaurant. So that was 100% contrived for tv. I think her acting career is practically nonexistent, so this an acting role on a reality tv show. And she’s ok with doing it.

Well, she has gotten a couple of jobs as a guest in sit coms out of her being a RH

She got those Good day LA or whatever that show is, jobs due to the fact that she is a HO-wife, she wouldn’t have gotten those guest appearances on her own

• MM in OC says:

I don’t think Heather has many or any real friends. She’s horrid and has always been affected, believing she’s above those around her. So, no I don’t think she views Tamra as a real friend, just a work colleague. I agree that production is pushing the friendship. Frankly, I don’t think Tamra would be her friend either.

Heather and Tamra’s friendship is definitely TV driven. As for Heather being in Tamra’s wedding, I think it’s because Tamra doesn’t have many friends so she chose Heather by default and for TV purposes. They are from entirely different worlds.

I’m watching the season of Walter on RHOA. Kenya and Walter meet Phadera and Apollo and Kenya shamelessly flirts w/Apollo.

A couple of other sites have the story of Jim M and Rinos twitter war over flowers rino have his wife. In the photo, rino is wearing the same shirt he wore to the valentines day dinner. Not to say he’s never worn it since. Lol

Anyway-in the picture, there’s no snow on the ground. It occurred to me that that whole valentines day was recreated. The northeast got slammed with major snowstorm 2/13-14 last year. I remember it distinctly-because the 13th is my birthday! Fakery by bravo.

It was this year-oops feb 2014.

When Melissa and Joey were looking at the truck there was just a little snow on the ground and in the next scene there was tons of it. I don’t trust anything I see on these shows anymore.

where to start…how about Vicki’s dress…just – no – her hair looked better, but the dress…oh nooo – I don’t think Crooks abuses her either – he likes her money and her “perks” too much to jeopardize them – and Brianna not liking him is something I personally think he is using to keep Vicki and her money to himself – distance the children – more for him –
    he is a disgusting pig of a man, but Vicki is clearly getting what she wants from him – gross as that may be – I like Lizzie and hope she returns – Shannon surprised me at the reeunion – it was the first time that I saw her be normal – I like her husband and believe that his apology was sincere – as for Heather – she does not bother me all that much – I think of her more being a bit more educated than the other ladies, and maybe a bit more conservative – not talking politics, just lifestyle here – she can be a bit much at times, but to my knowledge she has never lied about any of the other ladies… Tammy… her husband on the other hand is a fame whore – there – I said it – that’s what he is – he was horrid going after David like that and I have to hand it to David for the way he handled it –

Tammysue – …..she has not all that much education, and even less class – she is accustomed to being kept by wealthy men and believes that this is the way to a happy future -my guess is that Eddie was too much eye candy to pass up – what she did not expect was that Eddie would actually work for a living – and worse – expect her to do the same – they will end soon – I have nothing but pity for her children – all of them – as for her, without RH, she is nothing and knows it – her absolute lack of guilt or remorse borders on the pathological –

Brianna’s sons are absolutely gorgeous – Vicki better make up with Oklahoma – and quick –

Happy belated Birthday shamrock. 🙂

I am so tired of Vicki showing her boobs and too much of her legs. She needs a stylist or fire her existing one. There’s a tasteful way to show cleavage and legs at any size.

Heather and Terry are both educated. Using “big” words is not a problem. Tamra & Vicki are both uneducated & can’t handle when Heather uses words w/more than two syllables. But just because you’re educated doesn’t mean you can speak condescending to people or hold your nose up in the air like your patootie doesn’t stink.
        I give Eddie two yrs before he’s gone. You’re right Eddie is a worker and he can’t buy Tamra Rolexes and diamonds like Simon did. Tamra is going to want more than Eddie can give her.

Not only is NotGayMaybeGayEddie a great worker, and he has a little bit of money, he just doesn’t spend his money on frivolous things like rolexes and diamonds. He puts money back into the gym because that place is hemorrhaging money, from what everyone has been posting, and his regular checks he is probably saving. They don’t live in a fancy house, TrailerTrashTrampySue has complained a lot about them living in HIS house, well then dumbass, you go buy a fancy home with your Bravo money, don’t expect your husband to buy one for you. I feel sorry for NotGayMaybeGayEddie and I think he doesn’t want to admit failure or defeat with this marriage that he most certainly “:rushed” into, egged on by TrailerTrashTrampySue so that she could get a Bravo spinoff before Wretchen and SlimeySlade could. I think THE only reason she would have wanted a baby with NotGayMaybeGayEddie is to have another Bravo Spinoff and to trap him into staying in the relationship. I think there are already serious flaws finally showing through, and the only reason he is staying with her at this point is due to the financial obligations with the gym.

The last epi Tamra said Ryan met and is marrying Sarah too fast. He doesn’t know her. Well what about Tamra. She was in no mental shape to marry Eddie or even to seriously date him. She wouldn’t be in the mess she is now w/her kids if she’d focused on them only and not her needing a man.
            I think she wanted another spin-off too . That’s what the baby was about. Remember before they got engaged Eddie wanted a baby, Tamra didn’t. Eddie just changed his mind after living w/Tamra’s kids and after realizing he was going to be the primary bread winner.

Powell, exactly, I don’t think he realized that he was going to have to share his bachelor pad with a wife and three step-kids, again I think he was rushed into the marriage, but that’s his fault too, just because your piece of ass wants a Bravo spinoff, is no reason to rush into a marriage you aren’t prepared for. Now they are just down to one child, as the older two have left, and just this week I read that the 3rd child wants to go live with her siblings and Dad full time. She misses them and she doesn’t like living with her mom and NotGayMaybeGayEddie. From what I read TrailerTrashTrampySue is “pushing” her kids to tell their dad they want to be filmed, which apparently isn’t true, so she can secure a spot next season on the show. I read today that after her behaviour at the Reunion, she is scared “spitless” that she is getting the axe!

She ought to be scared. And I hope she remembers on WWHL she told Andy she was hired to bring it and Andy said no you were hired to be yourself. So w/that & all she did to Shannon, Lizzie & Vicki, Andy won’t forget it.

I do think they use their “big words” to talk down to people, it’s one of their ways of trying to show the person they are talking to they are above them. Tamara is uneducated and it shows big time, I’m not sure Vickie’s education level but I’m betting she did not graduate from college but I’m sure she has had some extra schooling or classes (insurance) that she has attended to and I’m doubting very much she acts that way around her real clients. I’m betting she acts very professional, she wouldn’t have done as well as she has if she acted the way she does on tv. Anyway I do think it is a way for Heather and Terry to look down their noses at others. I don’t think it works on Shannon and her husband as she is just as educated and comes from an affluent background and that is why Heather doesn’t like Shannon, plus Shannon married a man of construction who has done quite well for himself, probably as well as her husband. Shannon is higher than her in the pecking order of housewives as far as background and money and face it Heather is JEALOUS!

MrsP – I agree with you! Look I came from a family that made money, my parents worked hard to move us into a great neighborhood, but my dad never talked down to anyone, even though he had a tremendous mind and vocabulary, he hated folks like the TooGoodForYouDubrats. If he was in a room of regular folks he talked to them that way, if he was with a room of Professors he talked to them on their level. My dad always said, never talk down to anyone, as you have no idea where they came from and how far they may go in life! David Beador invested him money wisely, kept a construction business thriving in the midst of the Foreclosure and Housing mania a few years back, that says how GREAT of a businessman he is, even though he claims to be just a construction worker. They live in a humongous house and his wife gets to spend wads of Dough, so he is doing something right, and they aren’t a boatload of debt like many other Ho-Wives! I do think that TooGoodForYOuHeatherDubrat is jealous of Shannon, I think it’s also why she flocks to TrailerTrashTrampySue it’s because she is superior to her, and always will be in her mind. I don’t always believe the net worth info on these folks but it says the Beadors are worth 20 mil, while the TooGoodForYOuHeatherDubratS are worth 30, so they both have a lot of money! Oh compared to TrailerTrashTrampySue who is worth about 500K and that’s all Bravo money and don’t think she even has that much money.

My husband is very well educated too and a very smart man who has taken his family business quite far and he never treats people like the Dubrows do. My husband has just as big of a vocabulary as they do and does not use those “big words” around people who would not know them (me included), he can talk to anyone like your dad can. I find people who act like the Dubrow’s not worth my time. There is no reason to treat people that way, everyone is special in their own way and everyone deserves to be shown respect. I actually have more respect for David as a successful business man than I do for Terry. Terry went into a line of work where he was pretty much guaranteed to make some money, David on the other hand has worked hard to get where he is. I’ll take David any day over Terry. I don’t think just because you are a doctor it makes you smarter than the next person. I have no doubt that if David had wanted to be a doctor he would have had no problem in that field of work either. Tamara and her lack of money, Tamara has no money, without that income from Bravo they’d be living on Eddie’s money only and I’m betting he is not rich. I wonder if Tamara pays child support for the 2 who do not live with her.

TrailerTrashTrampySue does not pay child support for the two children now living with ControlFreakSimon, and she has been fighting with the courts because ControlFreakSimon isn’t paying for those children since they are residing with him. TrailerTrashTrampySue is fighting the child support modifications, uhm they don’t live with you, so ControlFreakSimon shouldn’t be paying you like they are. Going to be interesting to see what happens when the third child goes to live with ControlFreakSimon permanently. Of course TrailerTrashTrampySue is saying now that ControlFreakSimon is brainwashing the kids into living with him, yeah right.

How’d you like Vicki saying she paid Donn the divorce settlement and she held onto the check asking him if he was really going to take it? I’m glad they settled it and she realizes that she can make that money back. No need in the lawyers making it battling in court year after year. It’s good they’re now friends too.

Powell, if I remember correctly it was Donn that gave her the start-up money for her business! So yah know what she totally owes him, he made an investment and it paid off, sorry she had to give him a wad of money, but he was your initial investor, that’s what that whole Shark Tank show is about!

Ok I didn’t realize he gave her the start up funds but it makes sense since he was the larger bread winner in the beginning of their marriage. What Vicki didn’t want to come to terms w/is that Donn supported her w/her crazy hours and was the one taking care of the home when he was & wasn’t working. It was a roll reversal and if it was the other way around she would expect just what he wanted out of the divorce.

Yeah, everyone seems to forget that point that, he gave her the Startup money. She also seems to not want to remember that either. He also got her started in the insurance biz to begin with. Also, the reason they are selling the house is that they are both on the title to that house and they will split the proceeds of the sale of the home.

I just saw a tweet that Manzoid starts 10/5 at 9pm est. I know you’re all waiting w/bated breath. 😉 😊 😯 LOL. HA!!

thanks Powell for the BD wishes! – I’ve been praying for you and
    yours – agree with you about Vicki and Don’s divorce settlement – if anything Vicki will make it her mission to not only make it back but double it just so she can crow about it to Don….

and yes, Vicki, put those things away! – there is a time and a place for that, but national tv is not it – not helping you at all and making you appear a bit desperate – agree about her stylist – or lack of one….

I appreciate the prayers Shamrock. 😀

I’m sure Vicki will triple that money. You heard her tell Andy she wants to buy that bar/restaurant. I wouldn’t put it pass her to buy it.

Vicki really does have a nice figure. But the clothes she chooses to wear actually makes her look larger than she is.

I wonder if she’ll go into partnership with Brooks when she does buy it. Please say NO to him Vickie

The trouble Brooks brought her w/that Vodka biz I’d think she learned her lesson. Anyone know the outcome of that debacle?

IckyVicky pulled out of the agreement, not sure if TrailerTrashTrampySue or Wretchen is still involved with that joke of a company, which has apparently ripped off a lot of folks by taking their money and not sending them the wines, there are a boatload of lawsuits attached to the company. IckyVicky had some sort of “out” clause and used it quite a while ago to get out of the business before things really went downhill with it.

No the Vodka biz. Vicki’s Vodka. Remember she went into partnership w/a guy. Then gave Brooks some of her shares and Brooks proceeded to sell his shares to the guy Vicki was in biz w/but Brooks tried to scam the guy?

Oh I was thinking the wines by wives scam they were involved in. The Vickis vodka I believe is dead in the water as well, IckyVicky had to pay out a settlement to the majority owner of the product, and CrooksBrooks is still being sued by them, he hasn’t settled because he has no money, and so far IckyVicky hasn’t paid his bills with this yet. IckyVicky was only a “mouthpiece” so to speak, she was going to get a pittance of the company for them using her name, ugh Ho-Wives learn how to negotiate better deals. Anyway, because IckyVicky involved CrooksBrooks in the venture without the owner’s knowledge she had to pay a settlement. The owners claim that having CrooksBrooks involved is what “brought down” the product so again he is still being sued.

14. Vicki’s boobs are enormous. I don’t think anyone her age should be wearing that dress. On TT site someone posted “Tamara’s eyes are angry slits” I could not have said it better.

Vicki doesn’t know the first thing about dressing age-appropriate. But I bet this is how ol’ Brooksie likes her. My husband would be so embarrassed (let alone what my kids would think) if I dressed the way she does. Also, do you ever watch the way Vicki walks? Talk about having something up your backside. Is she bow-legged or do her feet naturally point out and then she walks like a duck? She looks like her thighs never touch while walking.

• iceNfire says:

What happened to the N.Y. lawyer Icki was supposedly dating? Was that just a rumor for gossip sites?

• thedesigndiva2 says:

icenfire……he is a lawyer from West Palm Beach,FL.. Vicki has spotted the past few years hanging out in downtown WPB at Cityplace….his name is John Pankauski,,, good looking dude…
          diva

No Vicki wears thongs. She needs to cover her booty. That’s why she walks funny.

I wonder if it “dawned” on her that by the way MzAndy was talking to her that her days on the show may be over. I didn’t watch, but was MzAndy sort of handing her ass to her?

I meant this note to be about TrailerTrashTrampySue and her “angry eyes”

I thought he was a bit more firm in his questioning of her, a bit more follow up with her and Heather. I’ll rewatch it next week and see if I still think that.

If Vicki wore the appropriate style and size her boobs wouldn’t look so huge. For her size she really has a nice figure but keeps shoving her size 12 body into size 6 clothes.

Powell, exactly, if she needs to see a “number” on a piece of clothing then buy a bunch of size 6 tags, rip out the size 12 and re-sew in a six because heaving your lumpy ass into a dress 4 sizes too small for you makes you look ridiculous. She looks like a desperate floozy in that outfit, I was going to say hooker, but even they dress more appropriately than IckyVicky does for her size.

15. iceNfire says:

Hello – I found a new show called Tiny House Nation on FYI. It’s about people downsizing to houses under 500 sf..(five hundred) They sell their average size house with a mortgage and.pay cash for the Tiny House. All expenses, utilities,insurance, etc.become minor. I’ve only watched the 1st episode on demand, it’s interesting.
    I’m also watching Intruders on BBCA. I like it but don’t ask me what it’s about b/c idk :/
    http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/intruders_premiere_review_bbc_americas_confusing_new_series-2014-08 … for a clue 😛

Yeah I looked at just a bit when it first premiered. IDK how those people do it. I need space and want more now. 🙂

I saw the Tiny House show once and could NOT live like that at all. Kudos to those that can though. We have just under 1700 square feet and that’s plenty for us, we were going to look at buying a newer house but after watching some of the Love It or list it and Property brothers, going to take the “plunge” into remodeling hopefully next year.

Those are my shows T-Rex. 🙂 I’m in love w/the twins. 💖💖💖 😉
        I surely couldn’t live in a tiny house. We have about 2000 sq ft and I want more. I’d really love 5000 sq ft. 🙂

FYI: I ordered the free sample of shake310 that Kim is shilling. I have really been working out hard and I am progressing. It is my diet. I don’t eat. period. I have a good breakfast and a clean dinner. It is the time at the office from 9 to 3 which I usually have just a greek yogurt. This is not enough. Need to eat every 3 to 4 hours CLEAN. Keeps metabolism up.
    They did not have the nutritional breakdown on the site so I ordered it to see what the breakdown is. If I like it I will use it for my lunch meal.
    You need to be careful with meal replacement products. Many of them are high in sodium and calories. Obviously to lose water weight with the sodium. I need nutrients.

Ugh, rewatching reunion. Could Terry be more full of sh*t? Ok, so now his issue is that David made the comment and isn’t his friend? Sexual comments about his wife are a-ok as long as he knows you? Huh? I thought Terry’s big problem was that the inappropriate comment was made in front of his poor impressionable kiddies and dear old mother. Wth difference doesn’t make that he knows Eddie? Does that fact somehow block sound from entering his kids and mom’s ears? Ugh!

It’s because he is just making it up as he goes along. For a doctor, he is really stupid.

Terry doesn’t know what the problem is. He just wanted to keep it going. They blew it out of proportion.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Terry was not going to apologize for blowing it out of proportion. The excuse as to why he didn’t mind Eddie’s comment was so lame it was lying down.

Interesting. You have to tell us how it tastes, etc.

• I was running late to the office and stopped to get something to eat/drink. Picked up Shamrock Foods Rockin Refuel protein drink. 30 g of protein and only 190 calories. Hour later I have serious cotton mouth and headache. Looked at the label. 300mg of Sodium. No wonder. 🙂

AZG – is it whey based ? I don’t do whey. All isolates and so so bad for you.
      I finally found my perfect two brands.

17. Jan (TexasTart) says:

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Notice how Heather De-Bow stands like a mannequin in the photo in this blog. Is that to avoid touching Vicki or to show off her jewelry? Sure does look odd.

It’s crazy that the only group pic I could find was without Lizzie!

I forgot to say earlier that it’s National Dog Day. Did y’all know that? I didn’t until I saw it on Twitter. 🙂 🐕🐕🐶🐶

T-Rex I started a new thread about Vicki’s house.

Ok so she and Donn couldn’t agree on the value. Well since he left she’s done some fantastic renos so in my book she needs to get more from the sale. That is a gorgeous house.
    On the last epi she said she wants a home von the beach. That’ll be interesting to see if it happens. Brooks will definitely love living that type of lifestyle in Vicki’s beach house. She also said she will charge Brooks rent. Do you think she will?

• iceNfire says:

I’m thinking Icki is wishing she had kept Donn And I bet one gazillion dollars Tamra wishes she had kept Simon.However I’m pretty sure Donn and Simon are glad to be free of the both of them … Just Sayin’

• iceNfire says:

Oh no! Was that hateful???

Yep, the women may have let them loose, but the men sure don’t want to come back.

Icey, I think you are right on the money, it’s not hateful when it’s the truth. IckyVicky has given a load of interviews and she has basically stated she should have stayed with Donn! He treated her like gold, while she treated him like crap, and he stayed with her even though she treated him that way. Grass is never greener a lot of times. I heard Donn already has a new girlfriend and they are very happy, and we know that Simon has a new girlfriend as well.

Ice you are right on. Unfortunately they both didn’t know what they had in husband’s. I think they all needed marriage counseling. It may have helped. Just sayin. 😀

21. iceNfire says:

Fox News just told that that the Feds are spending a million dollars on an online tracker to decide if we are being hateful on twitter and facebook. I wonder what they will do to me? Put me in jail? Should I start deleting my tweets or only be nice now? – idk

Bless their hearts.

Maybe o/t but 60 minutes Sunday was super scary showing how much data is collected from everyone and stored.
      That’s why I nevvvv-er let my phone know my geo location.

And the local news yesterday showed how you THINK you’re wiping out your old cell phone completely when you get rid of it to get a new one and nope- some info is still there !
      So so SCARY

It’s all so sketchy

Well that tracker is going to explode. 💣💣💣💥💥

22. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Morning! I don’t have a new blog for you, but I updated this one to say Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean!

The 3rd round of E! Online’s Best Housewife Ever opened yesterday. You have through Thursday, August 28th to vote in this round. They are down to 16, you might be pleasantly surprised by some eliminations in the last round!

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean! Hope all your wishes come true 🎉🎉🎉

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Happy Birthday Queen butter bean!

I hope you all are having a nice day.
      Anyone still watching Melbourne Wives?

Foxymel I watched a mini marathon last week. I need to watch more. I don’t know about these ladies. Do you know how the ratings are? Funny how it’s on on Sunday at noon.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Powell, I hope you and your family are doing a little bit better.
          I have no clue how the ratings for this show is. I watch it at night while my husband is working. I catch him watching and following this show more than NJ. I like Chyka, Gina and Janet. Can’t really stand Andrea, Jackie is crapy cray and Lydia is just dumb.-IMO. They all seem to have money which is good.Lol

What do you think of the show?

Thks Foxymel. My family is coping.
            I don’t dislike the show. I don’t have a feel for the ladies yet. They all do seem to be wealthy. That’s good. I really like that HWs have money. I don’t mind if they have GFs that are “friend of” that aren’t wealthy I just don’t want someone that’s not wealthy to be a HW.

• I watched all 5 episodes over the last few days. There’s one or two that I can’t stand (I find Gina so annoying & Jackie is nutso!), but I really like Chyka. She seems down to earth and self-made, which I appreciate. I like Janet and am ambivalent on Andrea & Lydia right now.

Happy Birthday xooxoxoxo

I watched Below Decks this morning … Ok, I really do believe this is scripted, but something doesn’t fit. I see the size of the boat, I see how many fake crew, I see how many guests, I can imagine the number of real crew, and the number of people to shoot, light, sound, etc …. That boat is not big enough for all these people. There has got to be 2-3 more boats in this little flotilla. That being said, I like this soap opera lol.

Actually on these Luxury Yachts there are quite a few crew members that are required to keep the boat running, and most yachts, the one for the show Below Deck runs around 8 or 9 full crew plus a chef, and captain. For the show, they had two other boats that followed that held the camera crew and production team. All the guests were paid actors, they were last season and that continued this season. Bravo chartered the M/Y Cuor di Leon, for 1 million dollars to film aboard with 11 crew aboard. 4 crew members are the actual crew members on the M/Y Cuor di Leon, the Captain and Main Engineer were required to stay with the boat so that Bravo and their production team did not damage the Yacht in any way. M/Y Cuor di Leon does fit 11 crew, in addition to their guests. I got this from several sources, most of this I got from last season’s show, since the real captain gave a few interviews to state that this is a “show” not reality, and that he wouldn’t have hired any of them, well he did say after working with them a couple he would have hired. One being the guy they brought back, from last season, but that drunk ass chick Kit he would not have re-hired, that was a Bravo re-hire.

It was ok last season but I haven’t watched this season yet. It’s on what epi 3 now?

Never good to hear this

Is he the same brother who was arrested or in trouble in some way a couple years ago?

So wait- Paris has brown eyes and her brother and sister have blue. So interesting!

Same bro. Aren’t Kathy’s eyes blue?

If she’s not doing the contact thing like Paris does, then yes.

I can’t imagine wearing contacts ALLLLL the time.
          God bless PRK and LASIK. 🙌

Conrad Hilton ugly. Barron Hilton handsome. They live the life those two. They are Kathy’s younger kids. Not sure what they do. Not in defense of Paris but she actually does work and so does Nicky. The boys don’t think they do anything.

Oh gosh I hope he’ll be ok. That kid cannot drive. This is the 2nd or 3rd accident.

25. chismosa™ says:

Wow drama is going D O W N ….

And the super exotic location for one of bravo’s highest rated shows is: FLORIDA!
    I don’t get what’s up with the traveling with the northeast HWs 👎
    (Ratings from LY not this year)

Well the ConvictFelonJuicys can’t leave the country and I think after the last trip those yo-yo’s had to Napa Valley their California welcome mat got pulled up, so I guess the only warm place in the winter they could visit was Florida.

• Trex…. they were down in BOCA in March 2014…. around the 12th-14th… even Kathy came with them…… lol
        should air in the next few weeks….. maybe even 9-7-2014… that episode is named GUILT TRIP….. hahahahaha
        diva

So this would be right after the ConvictFelons plead guilty to their crimes, yep nothing says celebrate you pleading guilty to your numerous felonies than a Bravo-induced trip to Boca! By the way Boca is where a lot of Felons throughout the years have visited/lived during the winter months! Oh and can we say folks like the Gotti, Gravano and Gambino families(allegedly)? Just sayin’

Good morning everyone. It’s hump dayyyyy. 🐫 I hope you’re having a great one. Anyone else having cooler weather today? We are. And I don’t like it. 😉 You all be good and have a great day.
    Ladebra any A/C yet?

Deb ain’t got no AC? And it was a sweltering 75 the other day right? 😉

Seriously, sorry if you don’t and hope it gets fixed ayyyy sapppp.

I read there was another “”””earthquake”””” in CA? A whopper at 2.- something – 😋
      Hope all are safe. I did ask about the San Fran one here the other day and no one said anything so I assume no one’s near there.

• Hey Chismosita, can you recommend a book? I finished Gone Girl–hated the ending but overall it was a good read. Hope everything is going well for you. 🙂

Yes, we are having cooler weather but right now it’s raining cats and dogs and elephants and rhinos. In other words, it’s coming down in buckets. I’m sure I have a foot of water in my basement right now. Good Lord, it just dried out from the last downpour!

First place at trivia last night, so can’t complain about that! $50!!!

Happy Hump (and I hope a dry) Day unless you are in need of moisture. I can safely say that there are no drought conditions around me. I’m sending those of you who do have a need for rain all of what we have here. Paying it forward . . .

Your basement floods all the time when it’s a severe downpour? You poor thing if it does. 😦

It never did until this summer. I live in a sub-division where I am mandated by federal law to pay flood insurance because of the high water level/table. I’ve lived there almost 17 years and never have had a problem. But this past June we found water coming through the basement floor and down the walls as well. Unfortunately, the only way I can collect on my flood insurance (and home owners insurance as well) is if my basement was totally flooded from floor to ceiling or as they say, a 500 year flood. All I can do for now is keep things off the floor, keep it dry and maybe invest in a water pump that kicks in when the water levels get too high and then pumps the ground water to the street. Now after living their just short of 17 years and never having to use one and hoping to move in the next 10 years or so, I don’t think I will be putting money into a pump. Friends my mine who live across the street also got water in their basement because their pump didn’t kick in. Can’t win for losing!

So do you need to have waterproofing done? Somethings not right. You don’t want mold to start or other problems like your foundation. It could lead to bigger problems and you want to sell in the future and don’t want a sale ‘ve contingent on you correcting the problem or a reduction in the selling price.

AC Fixed! it was a fuse, thank goodness!

I felt the 2.6 Chissie — I was sitting reading twitter and my building started shaking! I usually don’t feel them unless they are over 4.0, but this one was close.

I’m find with little ones, but please please please let me be moved when the bid one comes!

27. iceNfire says:

Utopia goes live on Friday. Unlike Big Brother, viewers will be there when the cast first enters. UTOPIA unfolds in a special two-hour premiere SUNDAY, Sept. 7 at 8/7c on FOX.
    After that, regular hour-long episodes air TUESDAYS and FRIDAYS at 8/7c.
    Of course, you can also spy hard 24/7 via our live streams which will kick off when the Utopians move in on August 29.
    Make sure you grab a Passport to get the full UTOPIA experience All you need is an email.

28. vilzvet says:

The last week of summer is winding down, enjoy it while you can. Having great weather today in NY. Happy birthday, Queen Butter Bean!!

Programming alert: last night’s episode of RHONJ had a special cameo appearance by my brother lol. In the scene where Victoria Gotti enters the store where Teresa had her wine signing (around the 45-minute mark), you can see my brother and his g.f. at the counter buying the wine. Too funny. When she had walked past my brother, Gotti told him she didn’t have her glasses and thought he was Joe, oh no please! I was going to go that night but was out to dinner and they had already left, oh well. I remember it being a cold and icy night, late February. Teresa had told the crowd she had a SECOND signing to go to that evening too! She really was trying to make the $$ before time ran out.

Vilzvet your bro is a Star. 🙂 I don’t watch but I need to just to see him.

How much does she charge per signature?

I went to a book signing around here and she charges nothing. Only if you bought a book-you had to obviously but that (and it wasn’t at a bookstore-it was a jewelry/accessory store). I already owned the book and just wanted her to sign it. I was charged nothing. That radar story about that was BS. 🙂

Vilzvet, did you brother say it was busy?

• vilzvet says:

Very busy, the usual 2 hour wait to see Teresa, similar to how it was for good ole’ Bethenny! They don’t charge for signatures, like always you do have to buy the wine first at the store. Thanks for taking the bullet, Powell! My mom doesn’t watch either but to see her Precious she’s watching the repeat tonight lol.

29. Thanks for all the birthday wishes – I appreciate all of them!
    David Beador is, hands down, twice the man Terry Dubrow could ever hope to be. Terry/Heather don’t have an inch of depth to them. The Beadors may be different, but there’s substance there.
    I was embarassed for Vicki and her dress. Hell – I’d be embarassed to try that dress on in a dressing room! lol
    Tamra – does this woman have any self-respect at all? Seems she’ll do anything for a buck, including lying. I wouldn’t want to be her kid either. She’s got the emotional maturity of a 4 year old.

• boston02127 says:

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean. Sorry I’m late, I just came on. I hope you had a great day. 🙂

You know, this sounds like an amazing product. And they are right – it’s good to check what you’re drinking. Anyway, I’m way past having to worry about it, but if this helps someone else, then good!

I read it won’t test for all drugs that could potentially be used AND that it will give women a false sense of security.

Just WATCH your drinks. I had an experience where at a bar I think the bartenders were in on it. Super scary.

But kadooz to these tech / Sci guys. I’m sure more and more stuff will be out to help this

Yeah I saw the piece on GMA Monday. It’s a great idea. They’re still working on it. I hope it gets into stores. They need a quick dry top coat that you can put on top of any nail polish too.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That is very interesting! But what about for guys? My husband was roofied at a club a while back ago.

31. chismosa™ says:

Foxy Mel—> I’m trying to think of what to suggest to you. I’m on it !

Besitos

Oh I forgot— Foxy Mel- i hope no one in your family was affected by the earthquake outside lima – it wasn’t that high my mom said. Almost a 7 I think. My aunt there didn’t feel a thing.

I forget if you said you were from north or south of the capital.

• Thanks for the news, Chismosita! They are in Lima a little north of Miraflores. I’m glad your family wasn’t affected by the quake. I’ll call my mom tomorrow to see because my parents travel monthly by car into the mountains.

32. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hello! If anyone has something they would like to write for the blog, it doesn’t have to be a recap, it can be an opinion piece. Just trying to fill the mid week void here. Reply if your interested – no details needed here – I’ll contact you.

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday eve. It’s bright and sunny. I hope you have great weather today.
    I was watching Extant last night. Gosh it’s soooo good. What did you all watch last night?

Powell, we watched the new show The Intruders from BBC America. I know folks said it was confusing but I didn’t really think so, maybe it gets more confusing, who knows. I am not happy with their Musketeers show since it deviates wildly from the original books and history in general, but Mr. T-Rex loves it. Caught up on The Bridge this week, this season definitely SLOW and not as good as the first season. Under The Dome finally got good, after a supremely slow start this season. Waiting on the Fall schedule, of course we are NCIS fans and now we will have 3 franchises to watch, not sure if that’s good or bad. Bones took a terrible turn and if they are going to be more soap opera than forensic science I am going to finally bale on the show, I know the Producers have been trying to kill the show, I think if this next season focuses on relationship crap and prison, then they will have finally succeeded. Looking forward to Scorpion, that looks good. They cancelled several shows we were watching last year, and we hope to hear that LongMire makes the cut for another season, but of course that won’t be until next summer. Oh, and I tried to like that show Graceland and that show sucks this year too.

I forgot about Intruders. From the promos it looks interesting. Too bad about the 3 Musketeers. It also looks good from the promos. The Bridge and UTD were my shows last season. I only saw parts of epis 1&2 of The Bridge but none of UTD. Sighh. They both come on at the same time Extant is on. Extant did 2 hr epis last Tuesday and last night.
        I’ve never been into NCIS but I do like NCIS LA. Love LL Cool J & Chris O’Donnell. I usually catch that online on my CBS app while I’m at work. I listen/watch. I’m excited about NCIS Louisiana. I love CC Ponder & Scott Bakula.
        I never got into Bones either. I’ve seen a few minutes here & there. Scorpion look so good. I’ve got to see that. Watch it or DVR it. Some good shows coming this Fall. I’m excited about the shows, not the cold weather. 🙂

Powell, we watch everything “on demand” never in real time, LOL! Mr T-Rex goes to bed by 8pm cause he goes to work at 3am. So, from 6pm-8pm we get in two shows a night, and on the weekends we can get in more if needed. He watches other shows before I get home from work like The Last ship, which I didn’t like. Tried to get into Extant and couldn’t maybe give it a shot again. The Musketeers is okay, a lot of people like it, Mr. T-Rex thinks it’s awesome, but I am a history buff, and really hate when folks take huge liberties with historical facts. I have watched most of the episodes, but I am usually paying our bills and doing the weekly budget when it’s on, LOL! UTD in the past 3 weeks has finally gotten good, so we are hooked again on that. I am also into Defiance, that’s been really good this season and I have missed the last two Tyrants so hope to get back into that show again. Got to catch up on Face Off too, I watch Master Chef in real time and I have enjoyed watching the Stripper win most of the challenges.

I love love love NCIS, used to be a big Bones fan but not so much anymore, not sure what has happened with that show but it’s different now. Finding I’m loving the new Dallas, just love me some Bobby Ewing. I don’t watch Under the Dome that much but am hoping that one with the people returning from the dead comes back on I liked it even though the name escapes me at the moment. I’m going to watch the new NCIS, New Orleans when it starts I don’t really watch the LA one but do the original, loves Gibbs and Tony, miss Ziva. Looking forward to my comedies too. Not to sure about Bravo anymore, that channel is starting down the road to the end with me. I wish some channel would put a craft show back on, I miss them.

Mrs P I watched the new Dallas S1 but didn’t get back into it. IDK what I was watching at that time that I didn’t get back into it.
          Yes The Walking Dead I’m looking forward to also. Big questions need to be answered. Where is Beth? What’s going to happen w/the group inside that train container?
          I’m looking forward to new comedies too.

I am a HUGE Who Do You Think You Are fan that is on TLC on Wednesday nights beginning at 7 p.m. for three hours. Last night they did Tim McGraw, Minnie Driver and Rita Wilson and they were all fascinating stories of them researching their family trees. These stories are so good, that no one could write them. Love, love, love this show! But then, I love history in general.

• I love that show too!! I watched all of them and then they had Chris O’Donnell but I had seen his so we went to bed. I find it fascinating. I was crying with Rita Wilson, he dad only died 2 years ago, so I know that it is so hard to not cry. And then Chris O’Donnell’s dad had passed and he teared up talking about his dad….it can be a very Ramonational show!! I loved that Valerie Bertinelli found out she went all the way back to the King of England, and did you see Brook Shields?? Great show!!!

I used to watch when it was on NBC. The Stars have fascinating family histories.

I watched Season 1, then taped season 2 and just watched it last weekend, now I’m up current for the new season. I do not like that girl whose mom is the maid. Cliff will never give up. I started watching Walking Dead last year and only got watched about 4 episodes and have kept meaning to finish the seasons so I can watch currently. Oh well maybe one day. I did like it though. I need to get me some new series to watch, you can only watch reruns of NCIS for so long.

• shamrockblonde says:

mrs peabody – me too!!! – LOVE NCIS! Ducky, Gibbs, Abby Tony and I miss Mike Franks too – Ilike the new girl – loved Ziva – I also love NCIS LA and will watch New Orleans too! –

last night I watched NCIS – it was in honor of Ralph Waite who played Gibbs’ Father – beautifully done – and during commercials I watched Millionaire listing LA – saw Josh’s Grandmother – such a great lady – I am sure that Josh misses her terribly – I like Josh Flagg the best –

Oh MDLLA was on. I’ll watch the re-run.

I miss Mike Franks to, I never did like the lady director who’s character name escapes me at the moment. I like/dislike the current one. I like Tim too, in fact I like them all. I saw the one they did in memory of Ralph Waite. He’ll always be John Walton to me. I’m still out on the new girl, I wish she’d sit in a chair and not on the desk or floor, she’s too old for that. It’s interesting how the character of Abby has changed over the years, if you watch the first season she was very professional and now she’s a smart dingbat.

• shamrockblonde says:

agree with you on Abby – still wicked smart but now a bit more quirky than she used to be – and yes John Walton always – could not STAND Director Shepard! – Director Vance is ok – the only one who has never changed is Gibbs –

I think Gibbs has changed some since it started. I watched the first season a few weeks ago and he seemed friendlier in the first few shows.

I loved the character Ziva don’t know what happened that they fired her from the show, I definitely do NOT like the new girl at all. No chemistry with the rest of the crew. I love me some Abby though!! I loved the tribute to Ralph Waite and was really disappointed that they killed off Mike Franks I thought that was a mistake in my opinion. I love Ducky, don’t like that Delilah, Mcgee’s girlfriend. Love me some Gibbs for sure though!!

• trez… news about Longmire… I am hoping they find another network for sure…
        Longmire, A&E Network’s most-watched original drama series of all time, will be ending its run on the cable network after three seasons. In a surprising move, the network has opted not to renew the series for a fourth season. I hear Warner Horizon, the studio behind Longmire, will be shopping it immediately. “We would like to thank the phenomenal cast, crew and producers of Longmire, along with our partners at Warner Horizon, for their tireless work on three seasons of quality dramatic storytelling,” A&E said in a statement. “We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved together.”

• looneylucy says:

I hate that Longmire has been cancelled!!! We love the show. We are not in the target market for the 18-49 age range I guess. Bullcrap! Much love to you for your recovery. Lynn’s family needs Diva!

Just wanted to let y’all know that yes, I did have water in my basement yesterday when I got home from work. It was contained to one room only which only has a cement floor, so that’s good. But we got another three inches of rain last night and expecting more today/tonight/tomorrow. I need an ark bad! Almost flooded my car driving to work this morning. So much water in the streets and it has no where to drain. Unfortunately, the town I live in is as flat as a pancake.

Did y’all here about Joan Rivers? She had some type of throat surgery at a NY Clinic and then had complications. She’s now in the hospital in recovery.

At 81 Joan or no one should be having serious medical procedures at a clinic. Too many things can go wrong for people at advanced ages.

Which means she was probably having another plastic surgery procedure done. That’s how a lot of folks die is having these procedures done at a doctor’s office and not a real hospital! The only procedure I have EVER had outside a hospital was my wisdom teeth removed, and I think some other dental procedures, but everything else, and I got a laundry list, was done at a proper hospital.

I think Ladies of London is coming back.

37. chismosa™ says:

TRex – I’ve got Intruders on my dvr – I’m psyched -haven’t watched yet but I heard such good things before it premiered. So we’ll see !

I saw today that The Amazing Race is gonna start up soon. Shout out to MTH! The mix on the race looks interesting, lots of athletes if I remember right …. Which I might not have that right now that I think about it. But the couple that I can remember is the pro surfer girl who lost her arm as a teenager to a shark attack. She seems like such a great person, hope we don’t get hissy fits lol .

40. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I’m not sure why she appears so happy to be in a hospital…oh that’s right…let me rephrase to say I’m not sure why she’s in the hospital.

My niece is in labor…I’m so excited I’m ready to bust!!!

42. Jan (TexasTart) says:

TGIF! There will be a Project Runway recap later this morning!

43. Jan (TexasTart) says:

44. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kenya is attractive but to me she looked better in the 90s. It’s obvious she’s had work done which was good work but I think she was more attractive before the work.

45. Jan (TexasTart) says:

46. Jan (TexasTart) says:

47. Jan (TexasTart) says:

48. Jan (TexasTart) says:

When Gia was young. I just noticed last episode how much these two looked alike.

49. Jan (TexasTart) says:

50. Jan (TexasTart) says:

51. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hmmm. I wonder what they are up to? I watched a few ATL epis yesterday.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I don’t know, but they must be filming this, there were several pics on Twitter. Nene was there too. From what I can tell from tweets the last month – I can only assume all the women are back! I’m looking forward to their season.

Happy Birthday funny lady JNNTJ. You’ve got a long birthday weekend. Party like it’s 1999. 🎉🎉🎈🎈🎊🎊🙅 😃

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

WooHoo Party For Jill! 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
      I should add that to the blog, I don’t know how long before I receive PR. Poor PrincessPindy had a technical snafu.

Good morning everyone. 🇹🇬🇮🇫Its a bright sunny day. I hope it lasts for everyone thru out the holiday weekend.
    I’m working until 12:30 then off for the remainder of the day. I’m going to the eye doctor. Wednesday morning I noticed my right eye has it looks like broken blood vessels. IDK but since it happened I’m glad it did at this time since I had my appt scheduled.
    Well don’t work too hard today to start your weekend off right. Have a great day. 😀

54. Jan (TexasTart) says: