Don’t Be Tardy – Campfire Confessions

DBT LOGODon’t Be Tardy

S3E9 “Campfire Confessions”

By TexasTart

Last week a very brave Kroy Biermann packed up his bunch of camping novices and headed to the woods.  This week we find them settled in the campsite.

It’s the early morning and we get a glimpse of what a beautiful area they’re camping in. Kim emerges from the tent and says the hell with this camping, thank God she brought her bathrobe, it kept her nice and warm.  Kroy is cooking some bacon on the Coleman while Kim, Shun, Ariana and Brielle are sitting by the fire talking about how cold it was that night.  Um, hello, shouldn’t someone else help cook breakfast for 7?!  Kim jokes about calling Sweetie to drive in and bring her an effing Starbucks. And we hear Kroy shout, what?! You don’t like my coffee?!  Shun wants to order up some cheese hashbrowns and Kim tells her, “Bitch, this ain’t Waffle House!”

In a talking head Kim talks about she’s never been camping and it’s a little eerie to hear nothing but birds chirping and being so isolated. It might be a good thing, but something she’s not used to.  Kroy tells the girls they are going to have to dig up some worms to go fishing. Ariana asks, “real worms?!”  No Ariana, the plastic ones that are conveniently buried all over the state of Georgia.  She found one though and was proud of her find.

DBT S3E9_1They hike down to the lake and there’s a dock to fish from.  Yes, Kim has her robe over some clothes. Shun looks to be in a onsie PJ from the night before. The ladies fishing attire has got me chuckling. So everyone has a rod and reel.  Ariana tells Kim to hush that she’s scaring the fish.  The girls seem to be very much into the fishing. Kim is still giving it a try as well, Shun.  Kroy is sitting on the dock with KJ between his legs and he’s teaching him to fish. So cute.  Kim said seeing those two together like that, made the trip for her.  She’s so glad she didn’t catch a fish, so she didn’t have to cook it!

Back at the campsite, it’s near sunset and Kroy is building a fire. Kim said she’s so glad she married a man from Montana.  It’s dark now, and Kroy is hauling out the hot dogs and hamburgers to cook dinner. Kim has her solo cup and is hauling around a lantern finding out what each person wants to eat.  That is a absolutely fantastic lantern by the way, if anyone needs one, it is super bright, LED and has panels you can remove that stay lit, so if people need to walk away from camp they have their individual lights. A brilliant design, oh sorry for the advertisement. Coleman, should send me a check!  Kim talks about the teenage girls trying to play for a fool to think she didn’t notice they sneak on their phones. Brielle said it was kinda relaxing not being on the phone all the time and Slade is the only person she talked to anyway.  I guess her boyfriends’ name is Slade?! How unfortunate!

Kroy transfers a hot coal log in to the outdoor barbeque pit to cook and Kim is asking important questions like is Shun going to wash her face and she said no, she will sleep in her make up.  And one of the girls said, “sleep naked?” and Shun says no! Kim asks does anyone here sleep naked? This is not the night to do it!  Lana says yes, which was met with a great deal of surprise.  But not when in Kim’s house, of course.   Kim thinks Lana has a freaky side.  There’s a lot of giggling around the fire and in a talking head Kim talks about how she’s actually enjoying it.

After they eat Kim suggests they sit around the fire and tell stories about when they were growing up. Ariana pipes up to say “I’m still growing up!”  Chuckles.  Kim gets her bathrobe on and brings a pillow out of the tent to get comfy and says she’s impressed that Kroy brought chairs. I guess she thought they would be on the ground the whole time?!  So Kim is thinking this is pretty fun and they are making smores.

They start a round of Two Truths and One Lie.  Shun: (1) She’s been a stylist for 6 years (2) She’s been in jail for disorderly conduct (3) She used to sell shoes to pimps and ho’s. Someone says “you still do!” The false was she had been a stylist more than 6 years.  They ask Kroy when he knew Kim and her girls were going to be his family and Kroy said he pretty much knew she was the one on the second date. He and Kim reminisce about the time in their relationship when they knew they fell in love and said it.  Kim asks Brielle Truth or Dare and truth was chosen, so they asked her about did she hit the Escalade with the Range Rover and she swears she didn’t.

Shun asks Kim a truth. Does she miss her Mom?  There was an awkward silence and Kim, in a flat and very low tone says “No”.  Brielle said, yeah you do and Kim said very flatly said “No.”  She said when your mother sues you for custody of her grandchildren and she sells out info about you to the media and subsequently outs the fact the girls are from different fathers that very seriously crossed the line.  Kim elaborated further to say that she had a good childhood, but she was raising these two girls on her own working three jobs and there was not a grandmother around to help with the girls – it was Sweetie that was around to help Kim as she needed help. Not her mother. And when you have to spend 35k of your money to defend yourself against your own mother, well that just completely crosses the line. So the girls do not have a relationship with their grandparents, as well of course, they do not communicate with Kim any longer, she will not allow it.  Kim said she doesn’t miss her, but the girls said it’s sad they don’t have a grandparents like other kids.

DBT S3E9_2Kim says people are really hard on her, judgmental that she would shut down her own mother, but she says it’s a matter of trust and with her mother selling to the media once, she would do it again.  Kroy’s parents are different, they would never go to the media.  But they were not happy that Kim had two kids already when she hooked up with Kroy.  They had only known her from watching RHOA, which was not a great impression to have floating in their heads. Kim said they came down and spent 10 days, but she didn’t think they saw the love between her and Kroy and just saw the negatives.  In a defensive tone, Kroy said he felt judged by them and thought they were mean, inconsiderate and that’s why he doesn’t talk to them.  Wow.  So both Kim and Kroy are alienated from their parents. There are no grandparent figures for these kids, which is kind of sad considering there are 4 grandparents.

Lana is asked Two Truths and One Lie. (1) She dated a gigolo and drug dealer (2) She performed in front of 500 people (3) She went to a Michael Jackson concert. Brielle guessed correctly; she didn’t go to the Michael Jackson concert. What an interesting time we are having with the truths!

There’s a talking head to further explain how Kroy made his decision and how they put a lot into trying to get the parental relations to work, but it didn’t and it’s sad for the kids, but honestly, it was bringing down the family with the discord, so it’s nice to have that behind them. Kim says, who knows what the future holds, but for now, I have 6 kids to raise and protect.

Kim suggests it’s time to get in their jammies on and go to bed. So they all individually say goodnight and one by one file into the tent. Yes, the same tent, chuckles. Couldn’t they just have said goodnight, inside the tent, like the Waltons?  Then we see a shot of the campsite, which, shame on mountain man, Kroy for leaving the fire going, all the lanterns are still on, candles on the table! And Kim sneaks out the tent with a wig in hand and hangs it over the top of a (lit) battery operated lantern.   Which was a funny visual, but I can’t believe she had a wig made with pigtails and she wore it camping!  There was a makeup mirror on that table earlier in the day, which was interesting too.  I know, not everyone camps the same, but if you wanted a mirror when I went camping, you had to go find the car!  So Kim leaves her wig at risk of catching fire and goes back in the tent asking Kroy if he wants to get lucky, which of course, is a joke, as there are 7 people sharing that tent.

Next week Kim is wanting to get her pre-baby figure back and meets with Dr. Lenny Hochstein, who was on Real Housewives of Miami with his wife Lisa.  I guess he’s closer than Dr. Penis, I mean, Dubrow.

Click here to see a compilation video that explains Kim cutting her mother out of their lives.

_________________________

Real Housewives Of Orange County Tonight!

Reunion Part 2

_________________________

Happy Birthday

Boston 02127

_________________________

This entry was posted in Don't be Tardy. Bookmark the permalink.

141 Responses to Don’t Be Tardy – Campfire Confessions

I like this Kim 🙂 And I like this Kroy. And I like this Brielle …. Ok I will stop, you get the idea 😀 Great blog Tex! I admit I’ve been camping, but my idea of camping is the nearest Holiday Inn (dating myself). Camping was really fun when I was a Girl Scout, but as a college student, I camped by day, and Holiday Inned by night!

Happy Birthday Boston 02127! How great to have your Birthday on a holiday!

Thank you Jan, and Namste, and HydrangeaHussy, and Princess Pindy, and Veena, and Empress, and MTH, and BB, and HuskerHuny, and Ramonacoaster, and Kit, and all the other wonderful bloggers who keep this blog up and running. I really like it here!

TT, Interestung episode. I catch the show on reruns but I’m looking forward to watching this particular episode. I’d like to see the “stitching” that Bravo did on this while they were talking about both sets of parents. Kim is a big manipulator and she’s got Kroy under her spell. She acts like she listens to him at times but it’s part of her manipulation. I really never understood the big deal about the bathroom use at her wedding. That may have been part of her telling Kroy; hey if I can do this to my parents so can you.
    The only thing I like about this show are the 4 little ones. The teenage are acting much like their mom for my liking.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh VV, I know what you mean about the stitching, I had to watch that 3x for how they edited a discussion at the campfire, with a talking head and then flashbacks of past interaction with the mother(s). I didn’t really translate it all accordingly, so that’s why I decide to attach a clip at the end. Of course, you can see for yourself, it is a good episode and the deal about Kroy’s parents really surprised me. She may have influenced that.

I don’t really think that bathroom thing at the wedding was such a big deal, I think Kim had many issues with her before then. I felt the mother was at fault because even once she went against Kim’s wishes of entering the house (during the reception of her wedding) then WHY did her mother have to take all of her noise to an upstairs bathroom near the sleeping baby. She said the house had 11 bathrooms, I’m sure some were downstairs! I’m sure there were underlying reasons why she was so promptly asked to leave and I thought being escorted by security was overly harsh, come to think of it.

TexasTart if it were my wedding no way would I have had my family and bridal party using port-a-potties no matter how nice they were and they were pre nice. But since Kim & Kroy decided that’s how it was going to be Karen should have followed what Kim wanted. And Kim’s aunt had no shame either. I think Karen pushed Kim too far by then. She didn’t make appointments Kim set. She wanted two dresses. She was going gaga that Colin Cowie was the wedding planner. Kim had to lie to her mother so that she didn’t go to the tasting. Then on the wedding day the shoes Shun bought Karen weren’t good enough and Karen had to wear Kim’s Loubis. Kim had enough of her mother. When Kim told her father to take her mother home I didn’t feel sorry for Karen.

I didn’t feel sorry for her, either. She was acting like a jealous rival instead of a doting mother.

Kim’s refusing to let her immediate family use the indoor plumbing was absurd, imo. Absolutely absurd. And, no way do I think that was Kroy’s idea or decision, cause he’s not insane-that was all Kim. Also, I simply don’t believe the things Kim says about her mother because I see her exaggerating and lying. Ex: on the wedding day, Kim repeatedly said her mother was throwing a fit and causing a scene and refused to wear the shoes she bought her. Then they cut to her mom simply saying that they delivered the wrong size. She threw no fit, she made no scene. She didn’t say they weren’t good enough like Kim said. It’s like Heather repeatedly saying Shannon yells at her yet the cameras curiously never captured it on film.

And, Kim didn’t have to lie, she chose to lie to her mother about the tasting and it was a really lousy thing to do. Kim had told her mother she could go, then lied to her and got caught. Her mom had every reason to be angry, imo.

No I don’t think Kim should have lied about meeting Colin either. But I could see Karen wanted a lot of attention on her and IMO wanted a larger “role” on the show. I could see it.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good memory Powell, I never felt sorry for Karen, thinks for helping me remember why!

Yeah. She wanted all eyes on her in many situations. I don’t agree w/Kim not letting them use the bathroom or lying about the meeting w/Colin but it was Kim’s wedding. Not Karen’s.

I think the bathroom issue was what was used by Kim to get to what she wanted which is alienate her mother.
        Bravo plays into this crap by their editing and use use of TH.
        Kim is a big time liar. Didn’t she claim she uses wigs because she had cancer?

Kim definitely lies, badly at that. Like last night claiming Kroy’s parents had an issue with her having kids. What a crock. More like his parents had an issue with her banging a married man.

Because she thought she might have could have had it. But she didn’t. But it was scary to think she might have could have possibly had it.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

VV, I don’t know about that cancer claim, I only read about that in a blog, I never heard Kim say that had anything to do with the fact she wore wigs.

I saw Kim talk about her cancer at a reunion and Kim had fake tear and she was not very convincing.

Here’s a clip of Andy talking about it. He is reading the actual transcript of the reunion where she talked about it.

• sparklemuffy says:

Yes, That’s how I remember– But, I really identified w/Kim when she said she had some health issues ( losing her hair etc) and a doctor/friend maybe? said it could be/was cancer. I had the same happen to me in my early 30’s and it took several weeks of test — it was devastating. Of course you think you have cancer! I know better now, but at that time I could barely function. I had small children. It wasn’t cancer–Praise GOD — but weeks later I was mentally overwhelmed and could completely believe what Kim said. I found Andy and the audience’s reaction to the transcript ( laughing and making fun as if a cancer scare was great fun and a joke) contemptible– Andy is shameful– shameful

Kim definitely lies and embellishes at times. That’s one of her traits that I don’t care for. I still don’t get the wig thing. The epi where they took the nanny to the restaurant Kim didn’t wear a wig. Her hair is gorgeous. I get wearing a wig when you want a different look. Wearing wigs when you’re an entertainer because they don’t want to damage their hair w?Heather every day. But I don’t get Kim wearing wigs when she’s just at home.

Okay there is embellishment and absolute outright LIES! She claimed she had cancer which was FALSE. I have a complete sore spot for this subject, as someone going through this crap it’s DISGUSTING for anyone to fake this issue because what, they want to justify a wig??? Her first baby daddy she has no clue of from what has been written, which is why she has never gotten any child support for Brielle nor has she ever met her real father. In addition Big Poppa was not the first dude that “paid for play” with her, after her second baby daddy left her, due to her lies, by the way, she had another married man taking care of her. Sorry, I have always dislike her due to her LIES LIES LIES. This was before I even had cancer, I hated her from the minute she made that statement

I thought that Kim’s problems with her mother had to be something else to but according to Kim, last night, she had a great childhood with her mother and she cited the events we’ve seen on tv. Also, we have no idea if her mother actually woke the baby the way those scenes were aired. We hear Kroy telling them not to wake the baby and hear her in a bathroom, but we don’t know which one. Then we here audio of a baby crying. I find it hard to believe that her mom being, even in an upstairs bathroom made enough noise to wake a baby. From what audio we did hear of her mom, they were pretty much whispering . Also, the grandparents didn’t sue for custody. They were suing for visitation.

Also, the fact that her girls had two dads was already public knowledge(I’m pretty sure Nene had said so before this and Kim has no problem with her) so I don’t get a. why anyone would bother paying her mother for that story b. why Kim would care. Again, Kim gave those facts more exposure than anyone else so I really doubt it was that big a deal to her girls or she wouldn’t have been talking about it, period, much less on national tv! Do we actually even know if the her mother actually DID sell a story, any story to the tabs? I don’t believe Kim on this. Also, I remember her father making very public comments about Kim, very damning comments about her to the press but Kim never bothers to bash him publicly.

Her dad, if I recall, had no boundaries with his sexual comments. Borderline George level from NY. She never seemed bothered by him, though.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kit, thanks for the correction that the grandparents were suing for visitation. I remember reading what I typed and thinking, how do they sue for custody when Kim is a present and functioning caretaker for the girls. Not sure if I made that up or Kim said it, but what you say makes so much more sense!

I don’t think her mother actually sold anything to the tabs, Kim was told from a contact that she was trying to sell something to a tabloid and I think that knowledge put a nail in the coffin of the relationship. Just how I remember it. I believe Kim on this claim.

I don’t think Karen woke the baby. And I thi Kim’s attorney had factual proof that Karen sold story(ies). And I think Kim’s father just started fighting back cuz Kim was talking about his wife to the mags. He wanted to stick up for Karen. I think it all bowls down to camera time. I think Karen thought she would have a bigger “role” on the show. Get exposure. Karen wanted to be on. Kim inky wanted her on when she wanted her on. After all its “Kim’s” show. I think Kim tried to suddly put Karen in her place but Karen wasn’t listening.

VV I like Kim and yes at times Kim’s got Kroy where she wants him. But I also think that Kroy picks his battles w/Kim. The Spring Break epi Kim didn’t like it when Kroy said Brielle may not be the little angel Kim thinks she is. I think Kroy is much more the disciplinarian. Kim will say no but if the girls bat their eyes just right sometimes Kim gives in. The girls get that from Kim.

Powell,
        I go back to thinking how Bethenny manipulated S3 with the aid of Bravo. We all felt for her and hated Jill. Back the we didn’t know as much about reality TV as we do now.

I too think Kim can be funny but she’s a fake. IMO. I think she lets Kroy ON CAMERA to act tough but when cameras are off, it’s another story. IMO.

• WasLurking says:

Whoooooooooooooo! So Bethenny manipulated Jill to become a major bitch?
          Were you even around for IHJZ blogs? Jill tried to manipulate Bethenny and
          got caught big time. Not to mention all the Susan Sanders crap…ect ect..
          Seriously!

That’s not what I meant. The editing and symphathy editing that Bethenny got (at the time we were not aware of Bravo manipulations ) made the entire situation slanted one way. Very favorable to B. That is a fact! I even think Alex alluded to this.

I don’t care too much for Jill. I think she is good TV. I have never been a fan of her. I think though that Bravo editing made people dislike her even more.

• WasLurking says:

There are so many situations that Jill played games with. Always the victim. Seriously I can’t believe you are sticking up for that witch……not just because of the
              BS she pulled Beth’s last season but all the ‘why doesn’t she like me any more”,
              and I want to see the baby after she posted that Beth had a boy. She was/is
              a raging bitch. Hell still trying to get back on TV.
              Jill finally realized she and her BS wasn’t washing with the public towards the end
              of the season……….. tried to back track. To little too late.
              Queen of all fame whores!!!!!!!

I’m not sticking up for JZ. I just don’t buy the victim card that Bethenny portrayed so well on S3. At the time, I did. Learning what I know about Reality TV now and watching S3 again. It’s crystal clear to me we were played by B and Bravo.
                #fakereality

I still like all the kids. Even the teens. Kroy is a good influence on them, IMO.

• WasLurking says:

ITA……….. and it looks as if Kim is backing him up for the most part which for her is probably hard to do at this stage of the game. It’s been just her and girls for so long.
        Did any of you watch “Hard Knocks”? It’s on HBO and it follows a team thru
        training camp………… this year it was ATL, Falcons. If you think Kim has a dirty mouth some of you would really really be clutching your pearls at the language used on that show. Pro athletes don’t converse in a tea party way. LOL
        I’m sure some of it comes home with him (not saying that is bad) but you would think Kim a angel comparatively.

Happy Birthday, Boston 02127!!! 🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I went camping very often in my youth. My folks hauled my sisters and I all over the western states in a station wagon with a tent trailer, for several 2 week long summer vacations. And we did a lot of weekend or holiday treks in various locations in Texas. I treasure that time with family and do love being in the outdoors, but have not been inclined to go camping as an adult. The setting up and breaking down gets old and there’s a certain amount of disorientation with being in different places all the time. Frankly, I’ve just not been much a traveler as an adult.

I am not a happy camper today. The first thing I did was make clear coffee. Grrr. Can’t remember doing that but once before, forgetting to put in the coffee. Then I had had to get on the phone for the again to deal with fraudulent charges on my debit card. I have no idea how it’s happening and am very routine in my purchases. I get very bent out of shape when this happens because it’s a lot harder to deal with fraud on a card that drafts your bank than a credit card, so far I have still have to call back AGAIN on Tuesday so they can get a statement from me to officially dispute it. This is the second time to happen and cancel my card. Now I am without card for 2 weeks.

People, be careful to check your transactions with debit cards. I would recommend using credit cards because you have more protection against fraud.

Then I went to find my photos for the last 6 months and they were gone. Poof! Thankfully, I did not erase them from the camera, whew!!! My husband thinks I’m losing my mind! Well, at least I have the day off, let’s see if I can manage to stop finding trouble, lol.

TexasTart when I was in elementary school two classes went camping. We were in dorms so no tents. I remember when I got home I told my mom I never wanted to go camping again. It was too darn cold. The only thing I remember having fun at was when we got water from a creek and looked at in in the microscope and caught tadpoles. Camping isn’t my thing.
      So sorry about the fraud on your card. That is just the worst. I hope it’s cleared up as soon as possible.

I’ve had fraud on my account too. It’s a visa check card and they were great about refunding my account. Good luck.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Mine was a Visa debit card. Isn’t a check card, the same thing? I had only had that card for 4 months since the last fraud/theft. I saw that transaction listed as a pre-authorization and was shocked that my bank would not allow me to cancel it. No, not until it posts to the account and THEN once they have my money I can dispute it. That is crazy to have to WAIT until they have my money and then we do something. 😡

I haven’t done it yet but Suze Orman said we should have a separate acct w/our check card/debit card/atm card attached. Not have the account liinked to any other accts. I think that’s a good idea.

Happy Labor Day everyone. I hope you had a fab and relaxing weekend. JNNTJ you sober girl? I know how you and yours like to party. 😉 No I hope you had a blast w/your family.

7. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Happy Birthday Boston!!

Thanks for the great blog, Tartsy! I really enjoy reading your recap because I just can’t really stomach Kim much. It sounds like its a very fun show. I can’t believe Kim doesn’t talk to her parents nor Kroy’s parents. He needs to have a better excuse than that to shun a family away. I see Kim as a $$$moocher. I feel like she trapped this poor guy–IMO.

Hoping you all had a nice weekend! 🙂

Can you imagine his poor mother’s reaction to learning who her son was involved with? Pretty much a nightmare for any parent…a wine swilling, chain smoking, non working lazy arsed mistress! With a hardcore gambling problem. A real gem.

Yes, I CAN IMAGINE! But it (their union) seems to be working.

I don’t think that marriage is all nice and as they portray on TV. I see big cracks on S3. I hope I’m wrong for the sake of the kids. I think Kroy is stuck in it for the sake of the kids……..until ( I don’t want to say it).
          I think honeymoon is over and let’s face it, they barely knew each other when they tied the knot.
          #iseeastormbrewing

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I hope you’re wrong too, VV! I don’t see Kroy being stuck with anything, not now at least. I see they really love one another and don’t forget the sexual attraction between those two. As long as that’s working, I think she can keep buying all the LV luggage she wants.

I don’t see it as cracks. I see it as Kroy is stepping up being the father and speaking honestly to Kim and her not liking what he has to say at times. I think that’s where their head buting will continue to be as time goes on. Kim would rather give in to the kids than stand her ground. Kroy isn’t moved by teenage tears.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Lainey! I think the union looks good because money is coming in. Once that money is gone, is. Kim willing to get a full time job to help out her family? Hell no.

Also, I can see her loving the fact that Kroy doesn’t speak to his parents–more attention for her.

I’m with you !!!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That’s what I’m saying, Kit! What else were they to think when they met Kim? Every mom’s worst nightmare. Lol I think that Kroy should’ve given them a chance. I also think that since he was so young, his mom must’ve had her mama bear claws out.

She got really lucky, Kroy is a Prince. He waited on her (on all of them)hand and foot on that camping trip. He seems to be so devoted.

Oh, man, lucky is an understatement! lol! He is a prince! What he sees in her I have no idea. Mind boggling, really. But, no doubt he’s devoted.

Kroy is/was a great catch. He’s a good guy, has a career and handsome. Kim is one lucky woman.

What he sees in her? Are you kidding? He sees jugs. Big ones.

… I can think of other stuff but will refrain from.

Probably the same stuff I thought of also. I miss MTH. It’s tough being the only guy here and not being sure what I can say and what I’d be better off not saying. I try to err on the “keeping it zipped” side, and you can’t believe how out of character that is for me.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hi there, Foxy, I get anyone not wanting to watch Kim, she is a polarizing personality. I thought that was a flimsy reason for Kroy to shun his parents too! Maybe Kim influenced that decision, but who knows, he was very emphatic in his statements about feeling judged by them and disrespected.

So how are things? I thought you mentioned that you sent a 2nd grader back to school a few weeks ago, how’s that going?

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Tartsy! I always see the pics posted of Kim’s opulent home. I can’t imagine Kroy always having to spend so much money to make Kim happy.

My oldest just went into Kindergarten, and is doing so so. We’ll see how things develop as the weeks go on.

I hope you’re doing well. 🙂

I have to agree. HookerGoldDiggaKim saw this naive, young man from the hills of Montana and the guy probably had maybe two or three chicks his whole life F*** him, then he meets HookerGoldDiggaKim and he was sex-smitten. Look she did things to him he probably never heard of before. I personally think she had a LOT to do with his shunning of his parents, which is sad, IMO. Her mother is an idiot and tried to be a fame-whore, but HookerGoldDiggaKim had more than ONE man in her life that “paid for her company”, like BigPoppa did. That’s one of the items her Mother tried to sell to the tabloids as well. I don’t see this relationship working long term, once Kroy actually grows up, he is going to realize exactly what he married and that will be that. You had two kids with different dads, that happens however, one was with a man that left you the minute you found out you were pregnant, and there is a question as to whether she actually knows who Brielle’s father actually is, then you lied to your second child’s father, and he divorced you after finding out she lied a lot about a large majority of her life. Then your parents you had zero problem with thought that your lifestyle was horrific enough to feel the need to sue you for custody, before she took up with her first man who paid her for companionship, again prior to Big Poppa, he was her second major benefactor. So, I feel sorry for Kroy he is just another dollar sign to her, she is married to the money and things whomever she is sleeping with will buy her.

8. lillybee says:

Happy Birthday, Boston…

9. ° ིྀ.¸ღ¸ ིྀ ´´¯` ིྀ.¸¸.ღ. Happy Birthday Boston¸ღ.¸¸. ིྀ.´´¯` ིྀ.¸¸.ღ. ིྀ °

10. Jan (TexasTart) says:

11. WasLurking says:

Happy Birthday Boston!!! It’s astounding how you have grown up through the years here on the blog!! All best wishes to you!

12. I have a livestream for the reunion…we will see how long it will last…

13. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Did you see Alicia Keys in the Givenchy commercial? That girl does not age!

HAAAA!!! Did I just hear Tamra say to Lizzie she apologized and even gave her a 1 yr membership to her gym? Again HAAAAAA!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Zzzzzz SNORE zzzzzz
    Tammy Sues Fake want to have a baby and the fake baby. :-/

👶🚫

And now she’s lying. All reports are Simon wants full custody right??

All reports are THE CHILDREN want Simon to have full custody. The two older children do NOT want to live with TrailerTrashTrampySue and the courts have agreed to this, and the youngest child has now started to also ask to be moved from her custody, however I have heard it’s because she misses her siblings.

16. That “One Year Membership” is only going to be good for a few more months, tops!

17. Jan (TexasTart) says:

LOL Vicki saying T lies all the time.

She looks miserable!!!

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Go Vicki, lol! Yeah, never say FU to Miss Vicki alright!

19. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Would someone please slap Tarmra. Lizzie is so upset her entire chest turned red and she started sweating arguing with Tamra.
    I heard Lizzie left the taping in tears and that’s why she was not in the group photo.

20. Jan (TexasTart) says:

EVIL EYE TAMRA

21. Jan (TexasTart) says:

If you want a show with women that don’t tear down one another – you need to check out Jersey Belle! Jamie Primak is real and funny!

Thank you for saying you liked JerseyBelles. I watched, and have it set to tape. She is a hoot! Great show – and you are right , women supporting women. Love it!

22. Tamra is so horrible. Vicki was spot on, she is a miserable person.

Is that Lisa RINNA?

Her arms 😳😳😁
      She looks horrible ! Maybe that’s not her?

#eatasandwich

Look at Kyle’s face there. LOL says it all

I heard that the woman in white is a PRODUCER, should show you how FAKE FAKE FAKE the Reality shows have become since she looks to be giving the ladies direction!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I didn’t know who that was but she looked to be giving instruction/direction. Lisa VP looks to be holding a damn script and someone getting out of a chair behind her – is that chair stained?!
        Yes, Chismosa that is Lisa R.

Also why is everyone else dressed up and YOLO-LemonHeadNextEXwifeOfDavidBananasFoster in ripped Blue Jeans? My guess would be she is headed to “wardrobe” after this picture, or will just be seen from the waist up. Someone said that it was Eileen Davidson in that chair, not the HumanStainHoofMaloof, but it’s hard to tell

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Ahhh, but it made for a good joke. 😉

That was my other thought is why is whatshername so under-dressed? On her way to wardrobe – check!

It could the newby Eileen Davidson or SpaceCadet Kim. I’m leaning towards the newby since Kim hardly ever attends filming.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

This certainly looks liked they’re getting prepped for their scene to shoot. I hope they know their line….

25. chismosa™ says:

Happy birthday Boston- I hope you are well- and the wedding planning too !

LAINEY- just saw the pics of your daughter. How AMAZEballs ! I’m going to try to buy that OK.
    Her hair is so gorgeous and thick – lucky gal !

Congrats so much to her and you! Xxoo

Thanks for the blogs all 😙<3 💜💜

26. rabblerouser2010R says:

Hi everyone

lainey. I need your advise.

Your daughter is just so beautiful and given there is a few of us here who also have beautiful girls who are now little..but will grow into beautiful young ladies, how big of stick do we need to beat their suitors off with?

• Laineylainey says:

You are so funny! Actually, (uh oh here I go…) the metaphorical “big stick” for all young girls (IMO) is keeping them busy, busy, busy.

That’s good advice 🙂
        Right now we are at the therapy clinic 3-4x a week and doing swimming lessons. I think we might sign the kids for karate or something but right now, are days are pretty full.

Funny RR. 🚫 🚹

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Also, thank you for all the great blogs and posts and keeping this site going. So many of you work so hard and it is very much appreciated. When I get on my computer, coming here to all of you is like coming home. Thank you.

LAINEY- Your daughter is so gorgeous. You must be so proud and you deserve to be!

29. Jan (TexasTart) says:

There will be a blog about the OC reunion later this morning!

I love these lyrics lol. Much better than the stalker ones (even Sting said the lyrics are scary! )

Good morning everyone. It’s hump day eve. Boy oh boy I’m ready for Friday. 😀 Have a great day everyone.