Real Housewives Of Orange County – Reunion Part 2

RHOOC logo (2)

Real Housewives Of Orange County

S9E20 Reunion Part 2

By HydrangeaHussy

Two of the ladies blogged after last week’s reunion part one – Shannon and Lizzie.  Surprisingly, I really hope that both of the new girls come back next season.  Shannon was a little frustrated after watching Part One.  She says that all of Heather’s apologies “might give hope for a future relationship with her.”  But, all of her apologies came with a “but” or excuse.  Shannon also notes that, despite describing her as “scary” and “yelling,” Heather now admits that Shannon did not “yell” at her and that she kicked Shannon out of her house.  “The biggest surprise to me in the entire episode was Terry’s inability to take responsibility for his inappropriate statements and behavior at Vicki’s party.”  Shannon noticed that Terry tried to explain away his behavior, much like Heather does.  Shannon is also tired of Tamra’s continued pot-stirring.  “It was never in my best interest for Heather to know anything about the short argument I had with my husband or the email that he sent me.”  She’s also tired of Tamra calling her a liar, crazy, or having a drinking problem.  “Tamra insinuates that I am “crazy” because I had one outburst at Lizzie’s party, yet Tamra can scream over and over again.”  Shannon is finally on to Tamra’s double standard.

Lizzie, the other new girl, is happy to have survived her first season.  Because she wasn’t a big part of Part One, she takes the opportunity to talk about female bullying and body image.  “As women, I think it is our job to build each other up. We are all mothers, sisters, and daughters.”  I could not agree more.  I think Tamra’s constant commenting on Lizzie’s body is so offensive and comes from a place of insecurity.  Lizzie says that she sees “nothing more than a 47-year-old bully when I see Tamra.”  Lizzie shares some of her struggles with body image and bullying.  If you get a moment, I recommend you check out her full blog, it’s touching and insightful.

RHOC S9E20_2

Andy Cohen Twitter

Now, on to part two of the reunion!

Shannon’s Holistic Lifestyle

We get a montage of Shannon’s contradictions and being green.  She defends Dr. Moon, saying that he is able to determine whether her kids have a virus or bacteria, and is able to cure them.  Andy notes that, despite Shannon’s holistic lifestyle, she is one big stress-ball.  Shannon admits that she dyes her hair, which is counteracted by the lack of chemicals in her home.  Vicki says that her insurance business has grown and flourished since Shannon feng shui-ed it.

Is Lizzie a Trouble-maker?

Vicki apologizes for the way she treated Lizzie in the beginning.  She says that it was awkward, but was not Lizzie’s fault.  We get a montage of Lizzie and Tamra’s issues, which seem to stem from Tamra’s absence from Lizzie’s birthday party.

Lizzie says that she really liked Tamra, but then started hearing that Tamra just didn’t want to come to the party.  Tamra says that she tried to get her mother to watch Sophia, but she wasn’t able to.  Lizzie tries to clarify that she understands that Tamra needed to be with her daughter, but that she could have told Lizzie earlier.  Lizzie’s feelings were hurt because Tamra didn’t tell her earlier in the day, but waited until she was an hour late.  Tamra just keeps talking over Lizzie, saying “what more do you want from me?”  I think Lizzie just wanted an acknowledgement that her feelings were hurt, rather than excuses.  Random thought – what is up with Tamra’s perma-smirk and squinty eyes?  Too much botox?

RHOC S9E20_1

Andy Cohen Twitter

Tamra’s Fake Baby

We move on to Tamra’s fake-baby story.  It was stupid when it aired and it’s stupid now.  Andy asks Lizzie about her comment that she thinks Tamra is fine without another baby.  Tamra latches on to the “almost 50” part of the comment.  She’s 46, which may not be “almost 50,” but it’s close.  She just has to find something insulting about anything and everything that Lizzie says.  Lizzie explains that she meant that Tamra has a happy marriage, four beautiful children, and a successful career, so she sees Tamra as having it all already.  Tamra is having none of the compliments.  Vicki says that she can’t imagine having another baby because it is so much work.  Tamra admits that she’s in a custody battle with Simon over the kids.  He doesn’t want full custody, but wants more custody.  Apparently Jena reached out to Tamra, expressing her disappointment in Simon’s actions.

Shannon and David

They have been on four trips in the last three months, so she feels that the show has helped their marriage.  They are still sleeping in the same bed and going to bed early.  As such, they are spending more time together in the morning.  Tamra says that she shares too much about her marriage when she first meets people.  Shannon doesn’t think that saying she wishes her husband spent more time with her was airing their dirty laundry.  Heather attempts to insinuate that Shannon said more, but Shannon calls her out for not remembering what was said.  Andy notes that Shannon’s marriage reminded Vicki and Tamra of their own marriages, but Shannon says that divorce is not an option for her.

Is Heather pretentious?

She expects to move in to her new “house” before next summer.  As for the “fake” phone call, Vicki says that she didn’t see Heather’s phone light up, so she thought it was fake.  Heather says that it was real, but very good timing.  We then get a montage of Heather making everyone else feel stupid, according to Tamra.  I think that Tamra just isn’t used to Heather’s big words.  A viewer asks why Heather should have to dumb herself down for the other women.  Lizzie says that she doesn’t feel that Heather talks down to people.  Heather says that she doesn’t say things to be a know-it-all; she just hopes that people want to learn from her in the same way that she learns from others.  Heather says that she speaks very slowly on the show so she can think about the right words and often talks with her hands.  This may be why she comes off as condescending.  She thinks that, when you like someone, you aren’t irritated by every little mannerism.

Is Tamra to Blame?

We’re treated to a montage of the ladies calling Tamra out for her lies and manipulations, ending with the Bali trip.  Tamra feels like everyone talks about each other, and that Vicki knew exactly what she was doing in Bali.  She accuses Lizzie was telling lies about Brooks.  She says that she was asked about Brooks, so was she supposed to lie?  So is she admitting now that she talked crap about him?  Vicki says that she should have kept her mouth shut and Tamra resorts to cursing.  Tamra says that Vicki was nice to her face, but mean behind her back all year.  Vicki asks why Tamra can’t just be happy that Vicki had a good year?  She wonders why Tamra is so angry all of the time if she’s supposedly so happy in her life?  I wonder that too.  Tamra just seems like a miserable person who wants to make everyone around her miserable too.  Heather is asked for her opinion.  She says that she feels Tamra has been accepting of Brooks.  She wonders why Vicki didn’t address the comments in private.

Lizzie and Tamra

Lizzie points out that Tamra has changed her story more than once.  First, it was Lizzie being a b*tch, then it was f**k.  Lizzie tells Tamra that she said “marry,” not “f**k.”  Lizzie thinks that Heather took up for her friend in Bali by agreeing with Tamra.  Lizzie points out that Tamra is way too mad about something that she says wasn’t a big deal.  Tamra’s true colors begin showing.  She goes below the belt, commenting on Lizzie’s marriage instead of owning her actions.  Tamra thinks it’s ok to talk about the ladies behind their backs because everyone else does it.  She does apologize for talking about Shannon’s marriage.  Shannon forgives, but says that she won’t trust Tamra in the future.  Tamra wants to know whether Shannon has forgiven Lizzie.  Shannon says that Lizzie apologized sincerely, and they have moved on, while Tamra continues to lie about her.

Vicki says that Tamra is rarely backed into a corner, because she is usually the one backing others into a corner.  Vickis doesn’t feel that she’ll be able to count on Tamra in the future.  Tamra says that she is so hurt by Vicki, which is why she lashes out.  Umm, that doesn’t make it ok.  Tamra is very tit-for-tat and hateful when people don’t agree with her one hundred percent.  Even Heather tells Tamra that she needs to apologize for going below the belt with Lizzie.

Finally, Andy asks Tamra about her face!  She says that it’s a good make-up artist.  HAHA!  Who does she think she’s kidding!  Thank goodness this season is over!  I may not watch if Tamra is back next season, she’s just too mean.

_________________________

Next week will wrap the Orange County Season 9 with a Secrets Revealed episode.  Many thanks to HydrangeaHussy for translating all of the cast blogs and the reunion recaps!

_________________________

They’re down to four!

Click to vote E! Online’s Best Housewife Ever

Vote this round through September 4

_________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

242 Responses to Real Housewives Of Orange County – Reunion Part 2

Good morning again everyone. I just got a good giggle from RR asking Lainey how they beat the boys of w/a stick when LaineyGirl was growing up. 👍 😀

Secrets Revealed will be fun.
    I think Andy was right when he said it took Vicki 9 seasons to be the voice of reason.

Hydrangea I hope Shannon and Lizzie are back ne t season also. And Shannon is so right. Heather’s apology came w/an excuse attached. All of her apologies said something to the affect that she was into herself. Ugghhh.

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I have got to keep my nose to the grindstone, so I didn’t get to read Hydrangea’s take on it yet. But I thought it was so funny at the end of the reunion when they had a tray of tequila shots and Heather’s disgust at why not champs, it was so funny and some of their faces after they took the shot were hilarious, wish I had a pic of that to post! Have a great day! OH! I forgot to post about the NJ episode! I’ll update the blog. My short term memory is taking a hit! Arrrggghh!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Nevermind, there is no NJ episode and it’s the wrong day for that anyway. I’m embarrassed for being confused. 😳

No biggie. 🐶

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Join the club Jan. 😀

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

There’s a club?! Can I revoke my membership?! 😕

Hi Barb! Did you get the medical supply situation resolved to your satisfaction?

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Almost Jan, thanks for asking. What I do have now is the phone number of the guy who set me up and he said I could call him rather than deal with the customer service people. I have called him and I got a whole new set up since the home fill part didn’t appear to be working. I’m still sure it was the cylinder with the problem so when I empty one of the small tanks I’ll give it a try again. He did bring me a full tank though.

Still don’t have the portable concentrator though. I wonder how long that will be on “back order.”

Yeah, I kept thinking, didn’t I see this already? Didn’t i? Lol

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Foxy – LaineyGirl’s photo is at the end of the most recent New Jersey Cast Blogs, you can find a link about three posts down in the “Recent Posts” sidebar.

All the HW of OC past and present need to finally understand that Tamra is very jealous of other women in some aspect. If other women are beautiful, have great bodies, who are successful, have husband’s who are successful, have gorgeous homes, have beautiful clothes & jewelry, I can go on. Tamra was jealous of Alexis, Gretchen & now Lizzie. All of these relationships ended up disastrous. I think Tamra is even jealous/envious of her own kids. She’s not happy at all. The only reason she thinks during the stupid game Lizzie said she would eff Eddie is because Eddie is younger and she’s afraid of losing him to someone like Lizzie. Tamra really needs to be in therapy. She has very low self-esteem. Getting divorced from Simon was her chance to really work on her inner self but she chose to do the selfish thing once again and find herself a man.

I agree with you that Tamara is very jealous of the other people. I get the feeling the only thing Tamara ever had going for herself in life is her looks and cute body. She was pg and married at a very young age, that didn’t last, I seriously doubt she has any education past high school (not even sure if she graduated high school), appears to have come from a dysfunctional family who were probably very poor. I’m guessing she was always the girl from the wrong side of the tracks who was for a good time and not to bring home to mommy. I think she has very low self esteem problem and is jealous of everyone who had a nicer life than she did. I see her as a person who to make herself feel better about herself has to tear down the other person so they feel horrible about themselves. I read a response from Dear Ann Landers one time that went something like this: the reason a man with a good loving wife will step out with a whore is because he sees his wife as better than himself so in order for him to feel superior he must bring her down past his level so he does this by seeing someone below her thus making her feel really bad about herself. This is how I see Tamara, in order for her to feel good about herself she has to tear the other person down. I hope Vicki, Shannon and Lizzie come back, I do not want Tamara back nor do I want to see miss fancy pants back.

Here is the thing Mrs P, she had a typical middle class upbringing, she ran around with boys at an early age and got knocked up at 17. Her parents didn’t kick her out, they arranged for a wedding after RoidRaginRyan was born, TrailerTrashTrampySue has said before she didn’t want to be pregnant(aka fat) in a wedding dress, and HER parents had them move in with them so that they could save money for their own place.

I did not know that, I’ve always thought she was brought up in a dysfunctional household and was a wild child who got pg at a very young age.

Nope! That’s what she wants folks to think, but nope. She cheated on her first husband, she was constantly looking for the “better prospect”, she felt trapped in that marriage because she married him after he got her pregnant. She LEFT her first husband for another man, but when that didn’t pan out tried to get him back, they got divorced instead incidentally her ex confirms that she claimed if he wouldn’t take her back she was going to end her own life, . She gave up RoidRaginRyan so that she could go out catting around and find a husband without a kid “weighing her down” and only after marrying Simon did she go for custody of RoidRaginRyan because according to everyone Simon thought she should be raising her son. BTW, Jeana was the one that tweeted that TrailerTrashTrampySue’s first husband was out of line in an interview he gave and that it was smart of TrailerTrashTrampySue to give up her son when she couldn’t afford to keep him and his father could, that she did the right thing giving him to his FATHER. BTW here is a blog she wrote(or her weird ghost-writer wrote) regarding her upbringing! Also her father didn’t leave her mother until TrailerTrashTrampySue was an ADULT who had a 7 year old child of her own. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/blogs/tamra-barney/daddys-little-girl?page=0,0

I forgot all about that blog, I do remember her dad being in one of the earlier shows though. Thanks for linking that. So she did have a pretty normal upbringing. Really makes you wonder why she is the way she is now I wonder if she was like that as a teenager too. I guess some people just like drama in their lives. I’m guessing the fact she gave up her Ryan when he was little is playing into her feelings now with these current younger children wanting to live with their dad.

I feel sorry for her son, Ryan. I hope he can find real happiness, my heart hurts for him.

I like what Ann Landers said and agree that it fits Tamra. I won’t mind if Heather comes back. If Tamra is gone, pretty please Lord, I don’t think Heather will in some ways act as she did. If you remember Vicki jumped on the Tamra train bashing Gretchen, and Heather has done the same. IMO Vicki and Heather are better women than Tamra so I don’t get their backing of some of Tamra’s behavior.

• Preach it, Powell! Tamra’s smile looks a little evil in the picture. Hehe
      I was actually rooting for Tamra when she divorced Simon. I thought she could use the time to reflect and really heal herself–but she jumped with both feet into a serious relationship.

Lizzie totally understood Tamra’s child being sick. What Lizzie should have said was all of the truth in that Tamra went along w/production and not called her earlier to say she couldn’t make it. But Tamra being the goober heads that she is just couldn’t own up to what she did.

Hydrangea if Tamra is back I don’t think I’m watching either. What happened w/her enlightenment last season when she supposedly had an epiphany that she lashes out on people because she was abused in her past? It was no epiphany. It was her trying to get viewers for her wedding spin-off. It didn’t trick me cuz I didn’t watch. Not one millisecond of it.

T-Rex thks for clarifying that Tamra’s oldest kids want Simon to have full custody. Hmmm. First time Tamra didn’t lie.

She can’t lie about it either, both kids have been very vocal regarding the issue, so she couldn’t talk her way out of it. Oh, and I am sure IckyVicky knows all the dirt on the issue as well, so she knew couldn’t lie. The additional custody is for the youngest child, as the two older kids arrangements, have already been decided by the courts, so she fibbed a bit, since they are no longer in court arguing about the two older children. Unless she is still fighting, because Simon already won that battle.

10. T-Rex says:

Question for those of you that watched. What did TrailerTrashTrampySue actually say regarding Jeana and Simon? Here is why I ask, Jeana wrote on twitter about a year ago regarding TrailerTrashTrampySue’s FIRST husband who blasted TrailerTrashTrampySue since she gave up custody of Ryan when he was younger to her FIRST husband. I have seen ZIPPO of her bashing Simon, I could be wrong but there is no Twatter information that I could see. IN ADDITION, it’s well documented that Simon now has Custodial Custody of his two older children, which means they LIVE with him, and have visitation with their mother. Sad but the youngest child is apparently having a hard time with this, she misses her older siblings, and the next bit is just something I heard and MAY NOT be true, that TrailerTrashTrampySue is pulling a guilt trip to get her to stay with her and to get her middle son back with her. Again this last bit was pure speculation I heard from someone else. I too hope that TrailerTrashTrampySue’s days as a HO-WiFE are OVER!

I believe nothing that comes out of Tamra’s mouth. If in fact Jeana did contact her, I take with a grain of salt. Will only believe it if Jeana confirms it and I haven’t seen anything that does.

Like you I will believe it when Jeana confirms it. If Jeana is such good friends with Simon wouldn’t she know exactly why Simon was doing this and unless what he is saying is not true then why would she even comment on it. Tamra’s kids are older and are probably embarrassed by how she acts, for them to want to live with him has got to be such a slap in the face to her. Just because you are the mother does not always mean you are the best one to have custody of the children sometimes the fathers are the better parent to raise the child. Maybe the kids are just tired of all the drama in the home and wanted some peace and quiet. How old are her kids anyway?

I think her children are 15/14 and 8. The older children have a say on where they want to reside as they are over 13, it’s not that the courts would grant children their request to live with one parent over another, but that they “take it into consideration” when determining physical custody. I do feel sorry for the youngest child though it would be very difficult being separated from your older siblings, in my opinion, but those two don’t want to live with their mother and her husband. Again, Simon is an extreme control-freak, that I would totally agree with, so how bad is the TrailerTrashTrampySue household that the kids don’t want to live there.

Makes you really wonder about what is actually going on in that house that they don’t want to be with her. Sad situation for those kids all the way around. I wonder what type of marriage her and Eddie really have. I know we did not see a lot of Eddie this year but from what we did see I didn’t think he seemed as in to her.

• jezzibel says:

He’s not into her, because he lives with her and has gotten to know her. How she behaves on film is bad enough I shudder to think of what she is like in private and real life. It must be real bad if her kids don’t want to live with her and Eddie. Simon is probably a very strict parent, I’m guessing under his roof they have clean clothes, clean bedding, plenty of food, clean rooms, order and rules. Whatever Simon’s job is now, I’m sure that the kids are well looked after and the bills are paid on time and they will always have a roof over their heads.

I don’t think they actually see NotGayMaybeGayEddie. He works a Full-time job, then he works at the Gym they own, he is there 6 days a week, and since TrailerTrashTrampySue can’t be bothered with the gym, all of the training, classes and office stuff goes on his shoulders!

• Princess Pindy says:

She is there, that is probably enough to make them want out, lol.

Is Simon really *that* much of a control freak, or just in comparison to Tamra? He did stand up to Tamra now and then and she never takes that well.

Simon is a control freak. Simon made some very valid arguments against Ryan being lazy, using cars when he had a horrible driving record, Tamra protecting Ryan from responsibility. But at the end of their marriage he was overly critical at times and tried to control who Tamra was friends w/, sometimes where she went. Simon had his good side and his bad side.

• MM in OC says:

Yeah, I think when you see a relationship or your spouse pulling away or going down the drain, you usually grasp onto the reins tighter (think of a horse running out of control). If you remember the conversation in the limo, Tamra asked him specifically how she wasn’t meeting family obligations. I believe he gave her two times when she chose show promotion and sleeping in versus hanging with the kids. Her reaction was to tell him she wanted a divorce.

I consider Simon the lucky one and I feel truly sorry for their kids. I had an ideal family life when I was young, then dad had work obligations which led him astray and mom got depressed. It’s an ugly vicious cycle that kids shouldn’t have to go through. And I think the kids come third for Tamra (after the show, then Eddie).

HH- EXACTLY! I could see TrailerTrashTrampySue sending Jeana an email to try and show what a horrible person Simon is and to get Jeana to agree with her, but I don’t agree that Jeana would say anything bad about Simon to TrailerTrashTrampySue. They aren’t friends, and TrailerTrashTrampySue said a lot of mean and hurtful things about Jeana and threw a drink on her as well. Nope Jeana isn’t stupid, and I would doubt again she said anything against Simon to her!

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Wasn’t the youngest daughter the one Simon claims was injured and Tamra wouldn’t take her to the doctor? Was her arm broken? Also, the little girl was sent to school without bathing and in the same clothes day after day.

The older girl’s complaints were that her mother was verbally abusive to her and she was getting teased and bullied at school because the other kids were watching her horrible mother on the show.

And Tamra, her joke of a husband and worthless son all praise her behavior because they’re getting paid.

What a great mom.

No that was the Son. I think it was his thumb or wrist that was broken, she didn’t think it was too bad, and heck some times that is the case, but Simon took him to the doc and it was broken. The Son said that they wanted more structure which they weren’t getting and apparently TrailerTrashTrampySue doesn’t cook and there isn’t always food in the house, this is NOT good for growing children.

I came to the conclusion last night that Heather was definitely the best dressed HW. That made me think back and I realized that she is usually dressed very classy and age appropriately. As much as I dislike her, I have to give her credit for her style. As for her taste in friends and a husband, not so much!

I loved the haircut that Shannon had, she is very attractive. I didn’t like Heather’s cut, Vicki’s hair looked nice too.

I did like Heather’s. I liked everyone’s but Tamra’s. It needs to be shorter. She had a shorter style in some of her THs and it looked nice.

Yup on the style. I wish Vicki would take on that trait of Heather’s.

ATL is on.

Happy Birthday Boston!!! *sets down ice cream cake* – may all your wishes come true!! – *hugs Boston really hard*

Lainey!!! – your daughter is gorgeous!!! – and something tells me that she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside – mucho love to you and all your care!

first day back to school for the twins – they start a new school today and as usual the house was controlled chaos this morning, but with an extra dose of nervousness – the bus stop is across the street from my house, and this year the pick up time is 6:30 in the morning…..my husband works nights – it was actually hysterical watching Katie and Kelly attempt to be quiet this morning – at 4:00 in the morning mind you – while trying to get ready and not disturb my husband – the harder they tried, the noiser they got!! – I live in a split level – flip flops, flats and purses falling down the stairs, an ultra loud SHHHHH!!, a loud whisper of I KNOWA OK!!! – and then followed by a whispered discussion as to which shorts Kelly wanted to wear, followed by my daughter trying desperately to do a last minute fish tail (?) braid in Katie’s hair – just funny to watch – me? I made toast and weak tea for them and chased after them with their class schedules when the bus finally showed up – 20 minutes late – tomorrow it will be on time – I keep reminding the girls of that – tomorrow it might be a little worse, but I don’t really care – I love watching them – as for my husband – he got up stayed in the bedroom with the tv on low and went back to sleep the second they got on the bus – smart man, that guy….

Soooo sweet. They don’t dress alike do they? I fish tail braid. I love the look. I never learned how to cornrow my hair. My aunt that died would cornrow my hair in beautiful styles.
      They have to be up at 4. What time do they go to bed? In many states they’re trying to change school start time. In VA they went on the crusade last school year. If it passes DC & MD will probably follow. IMO the start time helps prepare them for the work world.
      Good luck w/tomorrow morning. 😃

• shamrockblonde says:

Powell – yes a fish tail braid! was not sure I got that right – my younger daughter can do all kinds of these braids really well, but my older daughter – twins Mom – cannot – we will see if the 4:00 get up time sticks, but for now, its 4:00 –

Awww! You make the ordinary sound so..special. Because it is! Thanks for the Laineygirl love!

HA!!!!!! I’m watching the epi where Phadera’s client paid her in cash. HAAAA!!!! 😂😂😂

Y’all remember when NeNe was being wooed by the Italian guy John? I’m cracking up watching this. 😂😂

16. Wow Lainey, LaineyGirl is stunning! Beautiful picture–congratulations. 🙂

Interesting how some on Twitter are calling on Giggy a Palestinian model. I wonder if the Dutch claim her as Dutch model as well. Does she speak any other languages besides English?

So, E online has a poll on best HW. Final 4 Vicky Gulvason, Kenya Moore, Shannon Beador, and Caroline Manzo. GET THIS Carolina “Bitterclown” Manzo leading.

I smell PR for her new reality show with her not funny, uncut umbilical cord, moronic, almost thirty something adults that acts like kids

Sorry E! No credibility at all

19. lillybee says:

Richard Easton the matchmaker that Kristen and Carole met with on RHONY is not a very nice man.

20. Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Great job on the recap! You always do such a great job whether you’re recapping the shows or commenting on their blogs… It’s interesting to me that this reunion was only 2 parts and not the usual 3… If they get rid of the “spoon” that is constantly stirring the pot (Tamra)… It will drive the producers crazy cuz no one is as good at stirring the pot like Tamra. I totally missed Lydia this season. I also missed “Gretchenisms” but did not miss Slade. Although, he MUST be beside himself in jealousy that Heather’s husband and Adrienne Maloof’s ex-husband have an actual spin-off. Slade was the original Real Housewives wannabe…at least in my opinion.

New Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Pose for First Group Picture During Trip to Puerto Rico—Take a Look! http://www.eonline.com/news/575442/new-real-housewives-of-atlanta-cast-pose-for-first-group-picture-during-trip-to-puerto-rico-take-a-look

Kandi looks,…ummm…enhanced. What do you think, Orson!?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kandi’s wearing a corset underneath!

I think it has more to do with enhanced support garments than surgical enhancement, if that’s what you’re asking me. And like Vicki from the OC, Kandi needs to buy dresses the proper size. She can afford a seamstress to take them in where they need to be. I hate to think she’s taking clothing lessons from Phaedra.

I was surprised to see Porsha in those photos; I thought she got fired after that reunion assault.

Nice she posted. She probably forgot why she got them.

I was watching Little People. Sin Jeremy is getting married.

I saw that, he sure has grown into a handsome young man. The youngest boy is sure cute but I wish he’d cut some of that hair so you can see his face a bit better.

24. Orson says:

This has nothing to do with any reality tv or celebs, but I need to share it.

Some of you may remember me mentioning my old high school buddy who’s pulling a grandchild hat trick? Daughter #1 adopted a baby a month and a half ago, Son became a dad 2 weeks ago, and Daughter #2 is expecting in January? Well…

It seems that Daughter #1 and her husband were very happy about Max being born and celebrated. Anyway… in April, Max will become a big brother. 😀

Just dropped Annabelle off at High School…HIGH SCHOOL!! I’m a mess!!

Oh wow… I hope she has a great day. Have a coffee momma , you will get through this. xox

I’m much better now-sitting outside having my coffee-enjoying the peace and quiet that only the first day of school can bring!! Did your girls start school yet RR??

After my aunt got her daughters off to grade school, she’d lie on her sofa for a while and just listen to the refrigerator hum in the kitchen.

Hi Jill, we start tomorrow. It’s not even a full day…it’s only a couple of hours. lol. Today we can log into the portal and find out who their teachers are. I am hoping Reese gets the same kindergarten teacher Ryanne had- and that some of her little friend who went to preschool with her are in the same class.

You’re so close to your angels…it’s bittersweet isn’t it? So proud, but wondering how it went by so fast, I hope they had a great day! And Rabble I hope tomorrow is great for yours, too!

Good morning everyone. It’s hump day Mike. Have you ever looked forward to going to the doc? I know weird right. I guess I’m really looking forward to being off on Friday. 🙂
    If it’s raining in your neck of the woods I hope you get the sun and have a great day.

Happy Humpty Day to you Powell! I have looked forward to going to the dr. at times. I really liked my plastic surgeon – he was a cutie! We had to dump our wet-dry vac somewhere between 12-15 times Sunday while trying to get the water out of our basement. Rain, rain, go away!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good morning Powell! How nice that you have off Friday. 🙂

Did you watch the last episode of Melbourne Wives? Why do they all hate Gina?

I love Gina!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi HuskerHuny! I love her too! Janet is a bit of a flip flopper. I like Chyka as well.

How are you liking Big Brother? I only update myself on the blogs and have completely stopped watching the predictable episodes.

Hey Foxy! BB16 is a total flop for me. As bad as last year was with the nasty people, this year has good (for the most part) people but their game is soooooo boring! As it stands now, just give Derrick the half million and let’s get on with our lives.

RHMel is so easy to watch. No one is threatening to take anyone out, no screaming, no one is going into foreclosure, there seems to be genuine friendships. But someone needs to tell Jackie her ‘rock star’ husband is quite ugly and no one in this part of the world has ever heard of him. Mick Jagger is a rock star, not this guy.

Gina is just so over the top with her fashion, make up and attitude, but I really like her! She’s also smart and doesn’t tolerate drama. She calmly walks away. Good for her! I like Chyka as well. She and her husband seem to have a solid and loving relationship. Like I said, easy to watch.

Jackie. I couldn’t remember her name. Yes I really like MelB. LOL at Jackie’s husband. Unfortunately if we haven’t heard of you in the States you’re not that BIG. 🙂

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Shine, shine, shine!! You’re right on in all points. I couldn’t stand last year’s cast, but tuned into every episode because I wanted to see what they were up to. Yes, make this season short and cut Derrick a check!

Oh, I was referring the shine shine shine about Jackie. Haha

Janet is the one that recently got divorced right? I like her too. She just wants everyone to get along. I wanted to see her son when they went to ex #1 night club.

Husker i love Gina too now!
          Chyka and Gina are my faves. and as much as i don’t WANT to like Jackie, i find myself reluctantly liking her…. 🙄

• Gina rubbed me the wrong way at first, but she’s growing on me. I like Lydia at first, but she’s becoming quite the pot-stirrer. Chyka is still my fav!

I like Lydia too but she does stir it. I was like now Lydia you know you messed up what Gina said about believing Jackie. The interpretation of that conversation changed so fast. 🙂

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Great blog, Hydrangeahussy!

Yeah, I’m enjoying the Melbourne wives too. 🙂

Yes the 1st and 3rd Friday’s are my day off. I always go to the doc on those days but I’m off. 🙂
        No I didn’t see Melbourne. I’ll catch up on it. Gina tweeted me and followed me. I tweeted her that she reminds me of Jackie Collins. I love JC. Big hair makeup and all. 🙂 I really like Gina. A Barrister. She’s very smart and sure of herself. I felt bad she broke up with her BF. I do think she should have called the ladies to tell them she was working and would be late to play tennis. Chika retweeted my tweet I sent her saying the pasta she made for her son looked good. The one married to the rock star tweeted me and Lainey back thks when I tweeted they are all fashionable. I saw on Twitter they are renewed for the next season and there are two new HWs.

27. SoutheastVA says:

Hi all. I hope all children returning to school had a great first day. My 11th and 8th graders returned to school yesterday. They had such a great day that they both went right to sleep when they got home. These kids today….no stamina!

Poor Joan. Just like my aunt was. I hope she wakes up.
      Her doc should have never done the procedure in his/her office. She’s 81 & should have had even a simple procedure done in the hospital.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Poor Joan. Just like your Aunt. Just like my Grandmother. I remember as if it was yesterday and it was long ago and I’ll leave it at that. Powell, I know how something like this can stir up emotion and your grief if so very fresh…hugs.

I had endoscopy in my throat, not a procedure, but for a look and I was not sedated. We don’t know for fact if she had a procedure or a look…Melissa didn’t make a statement to that effect that I know of. Either way, I completely agree that it’s too risky for 81 year old in an outpatient setting. Rumor has it the endoscopy administer or business will be sued.

Sorry your grandma went thru that too.
          I did see something on Twitter about a lawsuit. Time will tell if anything was done wrong during her procedure but I just can’t get over the fact that at her age a doc would do any type of procedure in an office/medical center setting.

i had an upper endosopy years ago – (i would have a mammogram or colonoscopy now too if i could– -anything preventative and to check for is fine by me!)- and it was in a doctor’s office- NOT a hospital. I was sedated and woke up like NOTHING happened. i went out with my girlfriends later that night like nothing went on LOL.
          I insisted my father have one last year – he’s 78— because I WANTED HIM TO– i forget where he had it. I made his GP and his ridiculous gastro see that i wanted him to have it done. Thankfully, nothing to worry about :/

Joan’s voice has been very raspy of late, i’ve noticed it as well. So many many MANY non-singing celebs wind up with throat issues- like that Rasper Rachel Ray and Jon Hamm, etc… non-singers— so Joan i’m sure with all her standup ….
          i don’t know.
          So many Raspers on the Housewives– they should think of getting UE’s.

My parents’ business is very close to where her office was that this was done at. I’m trying to find out any 411 on what is going to happen to them.
          Joan should sue, but she probably signed away a waiver?

I don’t care as long as SHE LIVES ON. love joan, always will!

28. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The E! Online’s Best Housewife Ever tournament is down to four. Vicki, Shannon, Caroline and Kenya. I posted the link on the blog above and lost my copy to past here, page up to find it, I gotta run!

29. TammySue posted a link to her blog on facebook:
    (content was removed by TexasTart)

• Sorry, that embed did not work as planned. Along with the link, she says “Thank God this season is OVER! that could not be a better birthday present! LOL My final thoughts on Season 9 of RHOC. #47 ‪#‎oldlady‬ ‪#‎Bravo‬”

She apologizes to her one fan and has learned a lot. Well doesn’t she say the same thing after each season? If she didn’t learn from the earlier seasons she never will. Besides didn’t she tell Andy she was paid to “bring it”?
          She says personal stuff was going on. She had CUT. And even thought about not coming back but she’s not making excuses for her behavior. Well sounds like a lot of excuses to me.
          “For her to put me down for given her a gift.” So I suppose she’s tired and crying to have written that sentence.
          Lizzie is a liar and obsessed w/her. Well I don’t take Lizzie for a liar but I do Tamra and I guess she wants Lizzie to be obsessed w/her since Eddie’s not.

The Kentucky Derby wasn’t on the show right? We didn’t see it so why mention it?
          Tamra seems to forget she had some bought DDs for many years too.
          T-Rex Tamra said they’re looking at opening a 2nd CUT location. 😉

Tsk, tsk, Powell. You just don’t understand because you’re a hater. It’s different when Tamra has breast implants. It’s okay if she has them. It just isn’t when other women have them.

That being said, I don’t see how her behavior this season was much different from her behavior in other seasons.

LOL Orson. No her behavior hasn’t been any different from her 1st season to this last season. That’s just why I said she says she’s “learned a lot” every season. Unfortunately nothing sticks when you’re bitter and mean like Lizzie calls her.

I love that she left out the fact that she told Vicki to tell Lizzie that she (Vicki) had a yeast infection as an excuse to miss Lizzie’s party as well. She’s just so darned classy.

• jezzibel says:

Take out Lizzies name and put in Gretchen or Alexis, and you have the same thing she’s said about the newest, prettier HW. They are always obsessed with her and lie about things that she lied about first.

The ONLY way they would be looking for a second location is due to the fact that the first location is either too much money in rent, or they aren’t having their lease renewed. Oh, and give me a freakin break that she is so busy working there. UHM her OWN husband adamantly claims that she A) NEVER answers the phone, ever at the place, and B) NEVER, ever greets the guests at their business when they walk in the door, and C) Has Very LITTLE interaction with the guests. By the way all of those items can be found at YELP as answers to the “haters” that have placed nasty messages and reviews about the CU(NextTuesday)T gym, and MrNOTgayMaybeGayEddie has given those responses above! So not sure what TrailerTrashTrampySue actually DOES at the gym, we know she has zero business background and no scheduling experience, she holds NO certifications that would even allow her to teach a class, and I am not sure she even works out there, LOL! Interesting she also talks about her kids going back to school and how she is so happy about that, well she only has ONE child at home, an 8 year old daughter and if she is THAT hard to manage, maybe she should also go live her father full time! Also, TrailerTrashTrampySue is NOT listed as a registered real estate agent with Keller Williams nor at the Suzy Arriola real estate firm, so she is probably one of the “assistants” and we have all watched the million dollar real estate shows to realize what an “assistant” actually does. I highly doubt that TrailerTrashTrampySue is bringing someone coffee of “fluffing” pillows or doing the actual grunt work MOST assistants do.

her job is the housewives and that’s all.

AND that job is OVER, as she has probably been F-I-R-E-D. I know that she has been trying to contact the producers and MZAndy to apologize, but once you piss off MzAndy you are GONE GONE GONE. TrailerTrashTrampySue outed production and also outed that she was “acting” for the cameras on WWHL, that sealed her proverbial fate. Don’t ever act in front of MZAndy like you are bigger than the show, just ask THELUNATICZarin how that’s working for her! He is used to Ho-Wives thinking they are all that and a bag of chips, but when you go and try to be bigger than MzAndy then he will show YOU the door! I hope that they bring Jeana back now that TrailerTrashTrampySue is gone.

30. Howdy everyone! Still hot here in AZ. Expecting rain and cooler weather next week. Hope everyone is enjoying their week. Does anyone know when Boston’s wedding is scheduled? I think she said this fall. September? October?

Hey AZGirl. How’s Dr . Pepper? How are your men doing? 🙂
      I don’t remember what month is Boston’s wedding.

• Hey Powellypoo. All is great here. First Born will be a salary employee in November and full benefits. Second Born is coming down this weekend for a visit. Pepper bit Second Born twice last time he was here. I have to muzzle Pepper this weekend. Work has been really slow this summer and I am getting nervous. We have successfully settled a bunch of cases in favor of our clients so they are very happy. Just no new work coming in which is scary. Supposed to cool down into the high 90’s next week. It is supposed to rain which is good.

31. Cityside says:

Hey girls and guys! Reading but not posting much, computer broken and I cannot post from that itsy bitsy screen on my iphone.

CitySide

Southern Belle: Have you ever had grits before?
    Jaime: Who?

Ha 😀

• A redhead tells her blonde step sister..
      I slept with a Brazilian
      The blonde replies..Oh My God ..What a Slut..
      How many is a Brazilian ???
      diva.

• Speaking of redheads…
        a big SHOUT OUT to WRITER GIRL for the gift of RED…
        First time in many many months I have felt like a human being…. I took a few hrs and cut my hair and rejoined the REDHEAD WORLD…
        Even mr ford is HAPPY HAPPY…. and I cried tears of JOY
        PS… she actually saved mr fords ass….. lol lol
        hugs and peace
        diva

33. Jan (TexasTart) says:

i don’t know ANY of those listed as the current cast line-up?? None. And only 97 RT’s and only 200+ faves? Nene girl… you in danger…..

#egomustfall

34. chismosa says:

FELICIA/ ASHHHHY—
    congrats to your baby girl #1 going to HS. I wish her a happy and healthy new year! Is she in AP World Politics. AP calculus? AP Physics? AP Cantonese?
    I imagine she’s got a SICK curriculum! 😉
    Biology was my favorite class freshman year- i wish her all the best and continued success.
    ❤ ❤

35. chismosa says:

RE: RHOMelbourne– –
    i’m SOoooooo in….

So the rumor is that Andrea has become Gina’s #1 enemy so Andrea HAS to be out next season as Gina is the Lisa VP of MelbIrne?-
    Two ladies will replace Andrea. I like watching her husband so that will be sad. But Andrea is a
    bit*h!
    I found the site where they all list their zodiac signs (ahhhhh… that explains a LOT)- and who they’re closest to.
    It’s quite interesting.

I’m into Cheeks, Gina, and i just like looking at Lydia because i find her stunning, sort of an Asian Italian mix and i like her style. She seems bratty and sort of DUMB though.
    TBH I’m quite shocked at their ages. They either look younger than their age (Lydia) or much older. Good work done i suppose.
    And australia is like #1 in melanoma i thought?

Here’s the link—

click on each gal.

36. chismosa says:

petitefleur (vomit) and GAMBLE are the name of the two replacements—- whaaaaaaa?
    LOL at those names.

Let’s gamble the small flowers work this season

37. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Morning everyone. Another super busy hot day, plus a trip to the vet, what fun. I need a symbol for sarcasm. Hope your day goes well. 😀

Thursday night: Project Runway is new! Don’t Be Tardy is a repeat.

Hope your puppy is doing better. Hope you are doing better! I watched awful rain and flooding inTX, for some reason (I can’t remember!) I didn’t think it was near you and Lainey – stay on high ground!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks miss debra and Powell! I missed the news the last day, or missed the part about where the flooding was, but we are getting some thunderstorms today.

My American Bulldog was NOT having it when people held her down to work on her paw, it took 3 of us to hold her and while the vet tried to do his thing. I know she was in pain, but really, if that big guy had not leaned into her so hard, I don’t think she would have starting fighting us so hard. The poor dog was prodded all over, she had other issues… 600 dollars later, we escaped. She will be fine, if I can ever administer this mass of meds they sent her home with.

Good morning. 🎶🎶 Happy Friday eve everyone. I hope your day goes by fast .
      TexasTart I hope the pup has a good doc visit.

Olive is a great name!

Good morning!!! It’s Thursday already – I love four day work weeks. Going to be a hot and humid one though, but tomorrow a high of 68. I will be throwing open the windows for sure. Maybe a few drinks tomorrow night around the fire pit. C’mon Friday!

41. T-Rex says:

Okay since I just read the blog title from TrailerTrashTrampySue just had to comment as to WTF would Lizzie Rosvek be jealous of regarding TrailerTrashTrampySue
    1. Lizzie R was a Beauty Queen who finished high school and and received a college degree, she was a member of a sorority and again has a degree that suits her business, plus she has modeling gigs.
    1. TrailerTrashTrampySue got knocked up by her boyfriend at 17 and received her GED, lived in her parents home for a few years then cheated on her first husband and he left her, married her second husband for money and when the money ran out, so did she, then she married his friend who she thought had money, but doesn’t
    2. Lizzie married a man with a thriving business and also has a thriving business of her own and they are listed to be worth about 25 million
    2. TrailerTrashTrampySue married for the third time her husband’s friend, who probably doesn’t even have 250K in assets, moved into his home, since she was living in a very small apartment after her divorce, and only has a Bravo paycheck as her income. She barely made any money with her Real Estate license to date.
    3. Lizzie R is younger and has a husband who loves her and is contemplating possibly expanding her family
    3. TrailerTrashTrampySue’s third husband looks to have had “enough” of his wife’s antics and is probably looking to get “out” of this marriage. So, in true form TrailerTrashtrampySue decides to Trap the guy by claiming to try and have another baby, at 47 years old and she already had her tubes tied, uhm good luck with that!
    So uhm, yeah, Lizzie is Jealous, uhm NOT!! As others have pointed out TrailerTrashTrampySue’s MO is to go after the younger girls on the show, and this time she didn’t have two bimbo’s who had half a brain, she actually went up against someone WITH a brain and she LOST, and made herself look like an idiot this season, of course she blames this on “editing”(OMG you know your days are numbered when you pull the Editing-card), and her not being “herself” this season. Yep you went on WWHL and told MzAndy to his face that you were ACTING and making shit up to bring the drama, and then when MzAndy tried to get you to take it back, you idiot you just went further, uhm the look and jaw drop from MzAndy spoke volumes towards your fate, Then you go out and “out” producers regarding an issue on the show. Great to finally see those nails sticking good to that coffin you have created, to get your ass fired!

Did Kroy just say Kim was picture perfect? Yes, he did. Blinded by love or …

#kimssuchanactress

you know, I have to say – as much as I don’t like Kim’s behavior – language and such – I have been greatly enjoying her show – I’m hoping that those two are truly in love and that they make it – Kroy is good for Kim and those girls need him in their lives – I will always dislike the casual use of bad language especially in front of her kids, but I do see a lot of love in that house –

love you all oh so much

I like the show too. I just think she was the one that pursue younger:inexperience Kroy. He comes from a town of population 3000+. He went to Montana University in Missoula, population 60.000+.
      I think he was impressed by Kim and still is.
      Kim’s got charisma. I enjoy her little ones. I too hope she’s truly in love. I just don’t trust her.

• I am loving this show. I think Kroy is great for the girls. You see him changing diapers and everything. So great.

I wish she wouldn’t curse either. I think epi 1 this season KJ said the eff word and Kim told him not to say it. He’s 3. He doesn’t know it’s a bad word when his mother says it every 3rd word.

yes, trusting her true motives is difficult, but I think love may have just surprised her – at least it is my hope – even just something as simple as her joking with Kroy that he was on the wrong show – teasing him about not being on Survivor in regard to camping – that he was on HWs, was funny – it was natural – speaking of natural – I wish she would give up those wigs – she doesn’t need them at all – but then – that’s what my husband says about my eating Carvel…….and I eat it anyway! I guess in one way or another we all have our “gotta haves” whatever they are and whether or not they make sense to anyone else does not matter – its ours and we keep them – so there!! whee!!!

45. rabblerouser2010R says:
  46. iceNfire says:

Rest In peace Joan Rivers. My heart goes out to Melissa (sp). I hope she has strong support

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

😦 RIP Joan Whether you loved or hated her, she was the hardest working woman in the entertainment business! I’m really going to miss tuning into her, she could make me laugh like no other.

• shamrockblonde says:

oh my gosh Rabble!!!! – are they yours?? they are gorgeous!! – too too cute! hope their first day went great – LOVE the pink shoes!!!

I loved Joan Rivers. She was inappropriate at times but she never intentionally went out of her way to make a joke to hurt someone. She’s w/Edgar. I feel so sad for Melissa and Cooper. They were the best thing in Joan’s life.

She loved that Cooper with all her might-watching them camping together on Joan and Melissa’s show was so awesome!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Very! I loved seeing those two together!

It was so great to Joan with him-he really enjoyed being with her even when he was rolling his eyes at her outlandish remarks-most of their show were scripted and silly but you could tell Cooper loved his Grandma-no acting needed!!

Yes. She enjoyed him and his friends.

my prayers are with Melissa and all of her care – I used to listen to her on WABC talk radio on my way home from work and laugh the whole ride – she was a strong supporter of Israel and a devoted fan of the NYPD – never was she afraid to tell it like it was – strong, funny and devoted to her family – a good woman – heaven just got a lot funnier – bet she and Robin have the angels laughing their wings off!!

#RIPJoanRivers

So sad I am. I can’t help but think if only she hadn’t had that procedure, if only she had it in a hospital, if only . . . so many if onlys. Trust in God and His infinite wisdom. He never calls us home a second before He wants us.

I’m sorry but I hate that Eileen aka Ashley Abbott from Y&R is on BH. So Lisa and Kyle have made up for the 3rd time. If I hear a request for an apology from Kyle again I’m going to scream. As far as where’s Brandi? Where’s Waldo?

That wasn’t Yolo in those photos. Who was it?

49. Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Dammit I was as sure Joan would pull through this set back as I w a s my fiance would pull through his. I was wrong then too. 😦 RIP Joan. Condolences to Melissa and Cooper.

50. Jan (TexasTart) says:

So it was Williams, Bacall and Rivers for the three. I think, because of the experience with my Grandmother, I didn’t think we were going to get Joan back. I remember doing the night shift with my Grandmother while she was on life support and I was reading Enter Talking by Joan Rivers. I’ve been sad for a week about this. Celebrity deaths usually don’t effect me too much, but this one rattles me. I’m sure Yorkville Endoscopy is a business of the past, whether or not they were at fault. I read the New York State Medical Board has been investigating what happened. Like Powell pointed out early on, a procedure with sedation should not be done outpatient basis on a 81 year old.

Just think of ALL the things Joan was doing: The Fashion Police show, was all her and Melissa. They were off season with Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best, their reality show. She and Melissa did the In Bed With Joan webcasts. She was hocking her latest book. She was still performing on stage live comedy. I never watched her when on QVC, but she had a line, or several and kept up with that. What did I forget? And she worked on 2 coasts! All of this at 81 years old. Amazing. She had impeccable fashion, she was always looking perfectly assembled. I don’t think she needed all that ‘work’ done, but you have to admit by her looking younger and acting younger than she was, she had a much larger audience.

51. Jan (TexasTart) says:

52. Jan (TexasTart) says:

On E! They are showing Joan and Melissa’s E true Hollywood story right now-it’s from 2012…they had a real nice tribute show on right before…it made me so sad.