Real Housewives Of New Jersey – There Will Be Bloodwork

RHONJ LOGOReal Housewives Of New Jersey

S6E9 “There Will Be Bloodwork”

By Namaste

We begin the episode with Teresa waking up Milania in her ridiculous squeaky voice. She says she is trying to keep life normal, but nothing about their lives seem normal to me.  Gia complains about all the younger ones making noise in the morning.

Now, on to Dina. They are attempting to put the dog with no front legs into her super fancy wheels, but pup has put on a few pounds and does not fit in her wheels.  She will not be getting much exercise.  The assistant, Luke, that we were introduced to years ago is moving to Ireland.  Side note, that cat just makes me laugh.  Lexi and Luke suggest making Dina a Match.com account.

NJ S6E9_1Tre is now driving the kids to school. Gia gives Tre a pep talk about staying strong (I think this was filmed the day after the plea deal).  Talking head of Joey saying how much he is worried about Tre and Juicy (did he get plugs on the top of his head?)  He continues to ramble.

Now we are at Teresa and Rino’s. He went to the doc and got a prostate exam.  Teresa cannot pronounce prostate…she keeps saying prostrate.  His prostate is enlarged (TMI).  Rino is having a colonoscopy, too.  I actually kinda like when reality shows talking about doing these tests cause it just gets the rest of us to see they are not big deal.  Rino comes out of the bathroom with stripper-like bikini undies.  Ugh.

NJ S6E9_2Melissa and Joey are with the architect to talk about the house they wanted to build (but are not longer building). 9000 square feet of Joey Gorga with a swim up bar and caves in the pool.  Allegedly super unique 3.8 million in construction.  Joey wants to live in this fantasy house for a year and 5 months and then move on to a bigger house.  Does he live in never never-land?

Amber and Jim are headed to mass on Ash Wednesday. I am really shocked their church allowed the cameras in.  She claims to be praying for herself because she is going in for her 5 year check-up for The Cancer (drink) and Tre because their “dark time” is very similar.  She goes outside right after the service to call Tre (who is working out at her gym) and grill her about all the articles that were in the paper from the plea deal.  And now the questions…what do we expect from you?  What’s the next step?  Is there anything in question?  (Tre can’t answer anything cause the questions keep coming.)  Tre is rolling her eyes and her training is motioning for her to wrap it up.  I think I would pretend to be going into a tunnel and hang up.  Or say, “Stop being a rude, nosy bitch!”  Amber says in her talking head she is aware she was asking too much.  (BTW, Tre’s hair looks super nice at the gym!  When I work out, my head is in a pony so I don’t get sweat on my neck!)

Dina is taking Luke to the airport (well, a car service is taking him to the airport and they are riding along.) Seems as though Dina has really attached herself to Luke and Lexi has bonded with him, too.  Dina’s talking head tells us she vented to Luke about Caroline and Jac.  Says she prob dumped on him a lot and she calls him a loyal soldier.  There is a long goodbye outside in the bitter cold.  Lots of tears.

Amber and Jim are in the car headed to the doctor. OY!  In her talking head, her make-up looks like Tamra’s bad make-up from OC.  She has the white eyeliner on and it just looks so wrong.  Jim is actually pretty supportive during this scene.  Totally different guy from what we have seen.

Melissa and Joe are packing for the weekend away in Florida. The puppy, Valentino, is on the bed and much on Mel’s shoes.  They begin talking about the group that is going on the trip.  Joey acts all surprised that Amber and Jim are going.  Um, this isn’t his first trip to the rodeo.  Of course the ones that create the most drama are coming on the relaxing get-away!

Teresa and Rino are in the kitchen. Rino is getting ready for his colonoscopy.  He needs to start drinking that crap that cleans you out.  I can’t believe he is gonna drink that crap while he is cooking dinner for his family!   Teresa’s mom, niece, Nicole, Dina and Lexi show up for dinner.  And I am just feeling horrible for poor Rino.  I would be super pissed watching everyone eat while I drink that crap.  Santa asks some questions about the Ladybug event.  Lexi and Giovanni will be helping at the fashion show.  Dina shares that Tre is not doing so well.  She talks about the vultures (Amber).  Dina is not happy about the prying.  Dina is definitely one of the friends that will not ask questions and will wait for a friend to bring it up.

Rino is now not feeling so well and in the bathroom miserable. Not sure if this was necessary, but might be the most “real” part of the show.

Amber and Jim are now in their kitchen. Amber’s tests were inconclusive.  She is obviously at the level 10 for her stress.  She obviously overthinks things and this is putting her over the edge.  Her shirt is weird and I am totally distracted by this.  I can barely listen to her cause the shirt is so annoying.  She is crying and saying she can’t go to Florida right now.  Oh no.  I just noticed that Jim’s sweater is a little effeminate and now I am distracted by that.

Rino is at the clinic for her colonoscopy. The procedure is about 30 minutes.  Rino is quite comical even while getting ready for a colonoscopy.  Teresa is Rino’s calming force.  I am dying…ROFLMAO!!!  And it appears we are gonna get the full colonoscopy experience with Rino.  He is still making jokes.  Nicole calls Teresa while she is in the waiting room to tell her Amber called and said her test results were weird and she cannot go to Florida.  Rino is now in recovery and doc claims his colon is perfectly clean and healthy.  Good for Rino!

Now we are at Tre’s. She is looking at old photos and Dina arrives.  Dina shares that she saved Lexi’s bellybutton.  Gross.  Tre is now saying she isn’t goin to Florida.  Dina really doesn’t want to go on this trip with these crazies alone.  Tre decides it’s time to spill the beans about the gossip from Ms. Gotti.  Dina is convinced that Rino was joking when he shared this ridiculous story with Victoria Gotti.  Dina seems a little stressed now that she knows this info.

_________________________

September 16

Happy Birthday

Disgrazia4

_________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

198 Responses to Real Housewives Of New Jersey – There Will Be Bloodwork

1. vilzvet says:

Most unintentionally funny scene was the whole “Future Site of Gorga Mansion”! Seriously!! I doubt anything has happened, ground broken, etc., in the last 6 months since this was filmed. Delusional!!

Well, now that The ConvictFelonJuicy’s are moving out of their old neighborhood, The Gorgons can move back into their “money pit” of a deplorable house, now that their renter is leaving and the house they supposedly sold is now empty, or will be by the end of this month.

I thought I read Joe won that issue in court re: the tenant.
        Whatevs …. These houses are just SOOOOOOO gaudy.

These peeps need to take a drive to like Darien or cos cob in Connecticut and see how northeast creme de la creme truly decorate and build!

Chis- Yes they won in court that the tenant had to pay what is owed, in spite of the allegations that The Gorgons didn’t fix items, or vacate the premises. As I noted at the time, unless those items that the tenant/owner alleged were to be fixed, were in the actual Bill of Sale, written out verbatim with what the Gorgons agreed to fix, then no court would make a former owner fix the items. It’s Buyer beware(Caveat Emptor) and if you are stupid enough to buy/rent a home without a Home Inspection and get everything required to be fixed actually in writing, then you have no leg to stand on in the courts. So the Tenant/Buyer whatever the heck this dude was, has decided to walk away from the home, and it’s now back in the arms of the Gorgons!

If they were all trying to out do one another they wouldn’t have this problem.

And live in the house for 1 yr and 5 months? WHAT?!? Just crazy.

• shamrockblonde says:

oh my gosh! I laughed so hard when I saw Joey G’s face! he looked like some little girl put makeup on him while he was sleeping! just soo funny!

Good morning everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. It’s Bottom Lip Monday. It’s 57 degrees. 😦 👎 Sighhhhh. I hope it’s warmer in your neck of the woods. Have a great day.

3. chismosa says:

Namaste thanks for the blog – 🙂

We clearly know ambuh gets good news from the doctor next week because SURPRISE she shows up in Miami.
    And how contrived is it that we know Teresa goes too? Such production messiness. Lame-oh.

Good for Rino for getting a prostate and colon checkup. So many people don’t do anything !
    My friend is in her late 30’s- her mom died of a long struggle with colon cancer (and NOT late-diagnosed in life) – and I don’t think she and her older siblings have even had colonoscopies.
    Unbelievable. I’m just shocked at some people I know. (Again these are the same women who only went to a gynecologist when they got pregnant. God help them. 👐🙇)

So I agree it’s wonderful to see this on tv. Hopefully some women watchers may get on their men or on themselves to do this!

—-

I’m going to blank out because I don’t want spoilers on the triumphant return – FINALLLLLLLLLLY of my beloved Wendy- so I’ll catch you all later.
    Also Rosie on the View (go Wendy! She called it!)
    Time to eat crow.

Have a wonderful Monday all ⭐
    It’s definitely the end of summer here in ny and my stink big swarm is in full swing. My Valium is at the ready. Lord help me 🙌
    I’ve been a mess all week over this.

Woopsie I’m green !

🚫🙅🙅
      Changed.

It was youse guys on this blog that talked me into a colonoscopy. I should have had one years ago. I went, it wasn’t bad, they removed a polyp, and all good! I agree they should show more people so it’s not a big deal! I have my DVR set for Wendy!

Deb I think I may remember that. I’m glad you took care of yourself for that ❤

Have a great day- and I hope you Californians get some sort of relief -weather/ water-wise – soon. :/

• I am bummed! I think Wendy changed times in my area so I am gonna have to check! She was normally on at 11am, but she is not there! I am ready to cry!

My mom says she gives The View this last season. I give them at least 2. But it’s on it’s way out. ABC needs to put their thinking cap on. 💭

Chismosa I’m at work in the office today so I’ll see Wendy’s return to eat crow on the rerun. I’m sooo looking forward to that. 🙂 Yes she called it w/both Rosie’s. I would have liked Leah Remini who Wendy also suggested. But whatevs. I stole that from ya. 😉

• shamrockblonde says:

never watched the View – hated it – will not watch now either – I detest Rosie O’Donnell – glad Wendy is back!

when my husband had his procedure, he told me to wait outside -did not want me in there with him – it was quick, but felt like hours – he had a polyp removed that was on the way to being cancerous – at least that’s what the the doc said – worst part was him drinking that crud beforehand – he was so miserable with that –

I was so surprised that the Church allowed filming on Ash Wednesday –

I am just going to say it – I don’t believe the rumor about Santa and Rino. Not only don’t I believe it, but I don’t understand why Bravo would air it.

I really wish it was cool here. As MMinOC said, it’s going to be well into triple digits here for most of the week. Dangerous heat. Be careful out ther!

I’m so torn …..

I think I guess overall, I don’t believe it. It is just far too outlandish.

The poll was like >70% didn’t believe it. So there.

Could you imagine THAT PLUS the rumor of Nicole being with a married man — if they were both made up? That’s KooKoo ….

Mindy kaling/ kelly kapoor was adorable on WWH.

I have to agree that the Rino-Rumor is probably false. Look Victoria Gotti is not the brightest bulb on the planet(allegedly) and when Rino was single he was a man-whore, and partied a lot, and probably was drunk and making a joke to a bunch of people at a bar or party. It was a sick joke, but look the guy says some pretty nasty things, as we all have seen, that he thinks is funny. There is also a HUGE rumor out there that Victoria Gotti is, allegedly, shopping around for another reality show of her own, who knows maybe she wants to join the Ho-WivesofJoisey.. She is broke(allegedly), and hasn’t been able to sell another book(maybe her ghostwriter ran away), and doesn’t have really any income. Her home was in foreclosure but a good Samaritan helped her out of the foreclosure, but I am sure that place still costs a lot of money to run. She had placed her home on the market in September of 2013 and removed it as of April 30th of 2014, which means it was for sale pretty much during filming of the currently airing season.

Victoria didn’t like people spreading rumors about John Gotti so I don’t understand her taking that a passing it on. True or not.

She no longer works for The Enquirer or Star whichever one it is?

She worked for some internet magazine called “Reality Weekly” according to her bio, but I can’t find a thing on this company last information was from late 2011 early 2012 and there is ZERO on this publication other than what she put in her bio and was circulated on some PR sites, but not a THING on that actual publication. I could be wrong but if there is such a thing their IT and PR people need to be fired since their name doesn’t even “google”. She used to send in reports to Page Six, but so does the LUNATIC-Zarin, so wouldn’t consider that working for them.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I think this rumor is such bullshit and everybody knows it. Bravo really can’t help themselves from stooping lower and lower.

Worst acted scene of the year – Tre trying to repeat the rumor to Dina. You can practically hear her arguing with producers before it was filmed. (Tre, you talk about your case or you read these lines.) Ick. Ick. Ick.

• I think Nicole has OWNED the fact that she was dating a man that was not yet legally divorced, but was separated. Amber turned that into “she broke up a marriage”. Not the same thing!

Totally agreed!! She didn’t “break up a family” she dated a guy that had already LEFT his family and had probably already started the divorce proceedings. But he didn’t leave his marriage for her! Like you said BIG difference, then dating someone who is supposedly happily married, and living with his wife and kids and sneaking around and schtooping someone else.

Oh ok yes nicole may have said that and I forgot. Then I totally am with you.

Amber, I don’t get — trying I guess, to stir the pot. Whatever. Girl focus on YOURSELF!

• Chismosa… saw your posting on yesterdays blog about HWS of Miami…I sent an email to a friend who does reporting on celebs here in Fla….. he says that Miami has been cancelled and no plans to bring them back…. while he’s at it..he will go cruise by and check out the progress of the BOOB DRS house building on Star Island…lol
        hugs and peace
        diva

Diva- This is something I heard as well, but weirder things have happened, but I figured Miami Ho-wives was permanent goner. Someone also was saying that some former fans were starting the rumors to try and get Bravo to re-instate the show. They have tried more than several reality shows out of Miami and none seems to work. Even the Million Dollar Listing Miami tanked in the ratings. They tried with that Miami Social show, then the Ho-Wives, then MDL-Miami and nothing sticks. I think there was another Reality show from there, but I can’t even remember the name for it.

Thanks DIVA — I really didn’t think it would come back!

Thank you so much and hope you are well!

I love Mindy. Looking forward for the return of The Mindy Project.

I think if rino said that, it was a joke. It’s just too out there. They’re recycling the 3 seasons old Teresa spreads rumors storyline. Which made sense when it was Melissa-they had an actual beef with each other. Teresa and rino weren’t even in her life until filming and there’s no reason for any animosity.

Since were supposed to pretend there’s no camera catching all the talk about the rumor-I guess Teresa spilled to Dina so Amber couldn’t blame her for it. No one is blaming the right people-rino, Victoria or bravo for airing it. It’s definately entertaining!

Good morning all! Woke up with wonky sinuses. Yuck! Hoping it goes away before it gets worse. Should have seen it coming – major drainage, runny nose and headaches the past few days. Change of seasons. I know, TMI!

I really enjoyed watching Ken Burns The Roosevelts on PBS last night. I love history and he tells amazing stories. So much I didn’t know about Teddy and Franklin and how they are related. Try to catch it if you can.

Only have to put in the next five days and then I get a week off! So if I’m going to get sick, let’s get it over this week.

• catmom1 says:

Hey HH, I’m having the same problems. For me it’s totally allergy related. I usually take Claritin or Zyrec (which ever one has the green label) every morning and that takes care of the allergy problem. Until a yesterday morning. I ended up taking Benadryl and that totally cleared up the problem. Knocked me on my fanny, but at least I’m breathing. Not sure what is causing allergies right now, but like you, I’m in the Midwest so I suspect we’re dealing with the same kind of pollen. Good luck.

Hey Catmom! Thanks for sharing. I already take one Claritin a day for drainage in my ears. I’m about to make a Walmart trip to get some Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup (works magic for me!) and something else to take for some relief. The longer I sit here, the worse it’s getting. I don’t think what I have is allergy-related, but thanks for the advice. I’ll take about anything right now.

• I really enjoyed The Roosevelts too!!! I didn’t realize that Teddy and FDR were so good looking when they were younger, yes, that is what I took away from the whole 2 hours, lol! I love Ken Burns Docus!!! I remember watching The Civil War by Ken Burns with my dad, it was so well done!! Looking forward to watching tonight.

OOooooo! This was on my must watch list! I love Ken Burns as well, his documentaries are amazing. In Tampa we have a lot of Teddy Roosevelt information around town, as his Rough Riders were housed down here in what is now the University of Tampa, but was a hotel, prior to the Spanish American war. There is even a group called the Rough Riders that do charity functions, but also are in the yearly Gasparilla Parade(think Mardi Gras but with Pirates instead Arrgggghh!)

• SoutheastVA says:

I loved it too. I’m DVRing the entire series. I’m a history buff.

And Eleanor! I have always been fascinated with Eleanor. Ahead of her time. Amazing. I watched most of the first show last night, but have it all scheduled to record so I can catch it all.

6. rabblerouser2010R says:

Hi everyone.

I found it very offensive that Amber left Ash Wed services to go out and make a phone call. I can understand an on call surgeon having their phone on them or folks on a organ transplant list of something – but to leave in the middle of mass to make a phone call for no other purpose but to gossip is so disrespectful.

Right? I stil can’t believe the church let them film-this isn’t really a Catholic Church friendly show!

• 2Stupid says:

You can’t even take pictures on the altar without special permission. I couldn’t believe all the stipulations for my wedding pictures. I was appalled this was filmed during an actual mass. I told my husband I was going to find the number to that church and call and complain. Isn’t anything sacred? To film in church on Ash Wed- despicable!!!

I never had any issues with my wedding pictures-I don’t remember any stipulations and it was videoed as well. But even if it was just the service for Ash Wednesday and not the full mass, it seems so strange they’d film a show like this. News cameras, yes-housewives? Not so much!

Since we know Bravo’s timelines and filming are subject to interpretation, this probably wasn’t shown actually on Ash Wednesday nor maybe even at a full mass service. I didn’t watch the show, but did they show a priest and a full congregation? Could be like that faked marriage down in Miami, where they did pictures in front of a church but it wasn’t the one they were actually married in.

• No, it was a real service with priest and people in the congregation. I am surprised that they got a pastor to agree to allow the cameras inside for something like this!

They had ashes TRex-the church wouldn’t, by Canon, give ashes or that blessing any other day.

Thanks Namaste and Exit, I didn’t watch so wasn’t sure. I guess everything is for sale in SOME catholic churches, I am sure they gave a hefty donation to the church for filming. I haven’t been catholic for a very long time, but my church growing up in Chicago wouldn’t have allowed it, but the church we had in Florida, probably would have allowed filming as long as they got some Ka-ching for the church.

TRex, thinking like you, as I watched I googled Ash Wednesday for western Christians/ Catholics to see the exact date- THEN I googled when Teresa had the lawyer give the “speech” to the media.
              It really did happen the day before – I was shocked bravo had something correct chronologically.

• 2Stupid says:

Our photographer could take pictures during the ceremony but we weren’t able to take pictures of the wedding party on the altar before or after ceremony. I think every archdiocese is different, but I thought it was terribly disrespectful to film. I would think someone that was Catholic wouldn’t be comfortable being filmed. All these people are famewhores anyway.

We were allowed altar photos after. And I remember him on the altar during vows. Our church is ok with that. My friend got married at the cathedral in Philadelphia and they were allowed altar pictures, but there was a special chair that NO ONE was allowed to touch! Only the cardinal can sit in it and the Pope can use it, if and when he comes to town! Last time was the 1970s! All churches have their own rules. They’re pretty liberal around here with the wedding photos. Christening and first communions as well.

For TRex, and non Catholics-usually on Ash Wednesday they have a full mass in the morning and evening. Throughout the day they will have short services just for people to run in for ashes. It looked like the service and not the mass. But still-I really am suprised. I know they filmed in the church during the infamous christening-but that’s a little different. It’s a sacrament and a celebration. Ash Wednesday is a Holy Day. It’s the beginning of the LENTEN (not Lentil) season. Meat isn’t allowed that day. It wouldn’t be so bad if they just went to receive ashes. But she’s on the phone? It was a joke.

It was completely disrespectful. When I tour churches on vacation, (example-the churches in Montreal are breath-taking.) I can always tell the non -Catholics by the way they point fingers and cameras at the altar. They are always met by someone correcting them. Yes, it’s been me before. “Please don’t point at a crucifix. You should bow your head if you pass in front of one.” The tacky, low class Bravo crew should never have been let inside.

• vilzvet says:

And on the other end of it, you’re in the middle of a “workout”, and you take a phone call? Puhleeze. And it would help Teresa if you put your hair back while supposedly working up a sweat lol. She also does the same thing with her girls while cooking, yuck. All they care about is looking good for the cameras.

I feel awful that after 12+ years of catholic school, receiving all the sacraments and being raised 1/2 catholic I didn’t know this.
                  I have so much to wiki.
                  Wow!
                  (The pointing and bowing and stuff)

We bow when communion is walked past us in greek mass but i nevvvvvv-er remember the non pointing or bowing from catholic school. Must research.

Soooo with you. I can’t get over jeans being allowed in church so i already have conniptions over that.
      In the greek church you can’t even go sit at any time you want- it must be during specific set times nothing of a specific reading/ chanting is going on.

So sad what it’s all become.

7. San Diego Weather Update: HOT AND HUMID!!!
    ______________ smells like Hose Water!!
    Choose One:
    a) It literally
    b) It basically
    c) Dude, it
    d) All of the above

8. When I went to my husband’s niece’s first communion in New York about 15 years ago, I was SHOCKED by the behavior of the parents and assorted relatives. They crowded around the altar during the service with cameras and video cameras. They were in the aisle! It was a ZOO!!! I have never in my life seen such behavior in a church of any denomination!! It was wild. My husband and I just sat there with our mouths open. They were yelling back and forth to one another, “Did ya get her?? Did ya get him??” It was unreal!!

Ppindy, see I don’t remember any cameras in our church. I don’t remember my Communion much, it was second grad, however, My Confirmation was officiated by the esteemed(at the time) Cardinal Cody, our church had tithed and had also raised a lot of money through some charity events(uhm we had a Casino style review every year, with slot machines and gaming tables), so we had a Cardinal officiate our Confirmation. Everyone was so excited the church was packed and we were told by the Priests and Nuns what a great honor we were being bestowed. Anyway, the only thing I really remember is that he blathered on for 3 hours about sending money to China for the Catholic Mission, yep all us fifth graders had to sit through a 3 hour sermon plus high mass, it was awful! And that’s what I remember of my Confirmation, LOL!

• Three hours, that is ridiculous!!! This was a bunch of lapsed Catholics that wanted to make sure their kids got into Heaven, lol!! They were even high five-ing each other out in the parking lot about never having to go to church again until the kids got married. It was so strange. And to make it worse, it was my birthday weekend, we had flown back because my hubs was Godfather and they all smoked. They laughed at me when I asked where the garbage disposal was and the dogs were on the door of the dishwasher licking the plates…. I spent the next day at the mall with the kids, I even signed off on the one getting another piercing cuz we had the same last name, HAHA!! ….they loved me for that, the girls, not the parents. I have never been back!!

at my church, for 1st Communion, you are not permitted to take pictures during the ceremony – you can take them at the base of the altar after the mass, and the Priest will gladly take a picture with your child, the child and family, and if need be, take the picture, but during the mass, no pictures – our Pastor wants the focus to be on the sacrament itself, and the holiness of the occasion – and I agree –

• That is the way it should be!

I just asked my SIL, since my nephew had his First Communion three weeks ago, about pictures, and their Church had setup an area for the parents to take a picture of their child receiving their first communion, and they had to line up like the kids were lined up and stay behind a roped off area, your kid took the wafer, you got to snap your pic and then it was “next” as they escorted you towards your seat. She said the parents were all VERY respectful, everyone was quiet, no shouting, no parents saying “look this way” to the cameras, etc, She said they had a choir of the older kids from the school singing during communion, she said it was very nicely done. She told me they were given explicit instructions as to how this was going to be handled in writing and during their rehearsals as well . The Priests did ask that the services not be taped and no other pictures were allowed in the church, other than when the children received Communion and only from the designated area behind the ropes. From the pictures looks to be way off to the side by the end of the first set of Pews in their church, so way out of the way. This is a church attached to their School, so I don’t know if that made a difference or not as to the ceremony and pictures.

• I’ve been thinking about that day and the other thing I remembered is that my husband was really angry about their behavior. He had left the Catholic church before I met him. But he was so disgusted by their actions. He rarely gets angry but he was really disappointed in his brother and sister-in-law. I wasn’t angry, I was just in shock and trying not to giggle.

10. Wow, what service, I just received that 20% Glycolic Peel in the mail today!!! I hope it’s okay that it got warm because it is ridiculously hot out there!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

HOW does he have that much pull?!

Wonder if Bravo was filming all of this, that could be how he got the permit to shut down the area. In NYC I do know that all you need is to pay for permit to shut down areas of the city. A permit for Times Square would probably have cost a small fortune. I could easily see them getting a permit though if they were filming for their show.

12. Limesspider says:

Did anyone else notice that Amber said Ash Wednesday is the start of the Lentil season? The proper word is Lenten. I guess we have to get out our best lentil recipes to make during the Lentil Season. This is right up there with Melissa Gorga’s rendition of Amazing Grace where a “wench” was saved instead of a “wretch.” <>

So much for that Ivy League education she crowed about getting from Columbia.

VV are you at a loss for words? 😛

Ops, now im look silly! When I first logged on all your twitter posts didn’t show up. I’ll just go over here and sit in the corner now.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

LOL I’ll go with you. Sometimes that happens to me. I have removed posts that only had phone emojis only because they appear blank sometimes. I honestly thought it was a blank post!

16. chismosa says:

If I was not from NY — as he says she is not – Times Square is the absolute
    L
    A
    S
    T
    place id want to be proposed to. Vomit! And 7 am! I worked on 45th st for 3 years, during 9/11 and such- to close that place down, that place that hour!!? 😳😳😳
    Maybe it was a weekend. That’s worse due to the TOURISTS.
    ewwww.

I could never be with a guy so much prettier than me.

I have a LOT to investigate on this chick. Now I have her full name. Yes.
    What’s with the glamour shots, I thought she was in law school.

If he’s stopped his psychopathic/ sociopathic tendencies, then I’m truly happy for him.
    I’m ride or die Fredrik.

Maybe it’s where they met? Maybe, I don’t watch this show very much, so I really don’t know that much about these two. Mazel to them!

As I posted above, I smell a “BRAVO-INDUCED” filming of this “surprise” engagement! We will see, otherwise he would have had to have paid a fortune in getting a permit to close down Times Square and it would have required one, he isn’t anyone that would have had the clout to have it closed for this incident. I looked up information on several movies that filmed in Times Square, ALL OF THEM required a permit from the city to be closed and a “donation” was made by the films producers to the city for the closing.

She’s an attorney and taking that pic? Looks like she’s topless posing.

17. chismosa says:

Princess P- I just saw that you ordered a peel from the co. I mentioned !

I don’t know whether to order a glycolic or a TCA.

I’ve done a VIpeel. I’m so confused. Ughhhhh 😦

And Foxy Mel—-thanks for the points about the peels.
      I luckily – not yet at least – don’t have major capillary issues – my issue is age/sunspots?
      And hyperplasia/ melasma – and the skin obsession said that darker skin tones should not do certain peels – but then an African American woman commented on a strong peel on amazon and said she was so happy she did it.

Ughhhhh ….. I have to make up my mind!

Thanks ❤

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The blog has been updated with Happy Birthday Disgrazia4! 😀

19. cusi77 says:

Testing… Happy Birthday Disgrazia !

20. SoutheastVA says:

Happy Birthday Disgrazia4!

Good afternoon everyone. Ooops. 👀 I never said good morning. 🙂 I hope your day is going well.

Ladies I DVRd the Roosevelt series. I was looking to see if Poirot or Mysteries would be on and saw the series. I’m no history buff like Mr. & Mrs. T-Rex 🙂 But I love historical events too. I’m looking forward to watching. I guess this is on until Downton is back?

I watched most of the first one – am DVRing the rest. It looks like an amazing series, Powell. I have been reading just wonderful things about it. Ken Burns has his supporters and his not so much supporters, but I have always loved the way he tells a story in his works. I can’t wait to watch more of this one!

• We are watching too! My son is getting extra credit for watching and completing some worksheets…I am doing it cause I love history! WOOT WOOT!

Simon & Alex~~

And we’re off……. off to Australia to live! Our beautiful Brooklyn home went on the market this morning!

24. I am going out in this heat today to meet my friend at the Drs. They found another lump and she is having a biopsy and mammogram today. She just texted me that they got her in a little earlier. We will get the results today. I am a little sick to my stomach. I don’t want her to go thru all this again!!!! I told her we would take it one day at a time. It sucks, it’s not fair and all that jazz!! I told her she could do and feel however she wanted and I would support her and hold her up. She has to put on a brave face for everyone else, including her husband. She knows she can be real with me and I won’t judge her or throw scripture in her face. I will gently remind her of scripture but not beat her over the head with it!! She is probably the most awesome woman I have ever met and I adore her.

#puttingmygamefaceon
    #hopingiwontmelt
    #praying

SPOLIER ALERT 😉

I watched Wendy EAT CROW !!! haha, She had a chef cook it in a gumbo. Nope. I am never making that bet, not even in fun. Not gonna get me to eat a nasty bird. No way.

@MerleBurkhart: @BostonRob sorry bro, this is all I could find! pic.twitter.com/UCs3hZmyXI” Looks like we found a Christmas present for Amber!— Boston Rob (@BostonRob) September 16, 2014

27. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I just went to run my fingers through my non-existent mane. I still try to bend over to dry my hair upside down, pull my hair out of my shirt, look for hair ties and all of this is no longer necessary!!!

Can’t say I love the short hair look on myself…and neither will my husband. (I hear you T-Rex!) But I can say it’s apparently saving me time to do sumthin else with my hands, lol.

28. Great News!! Mammogram was clear, ultrasound was clear. I didn’t ask any questions when my friend texted me this weekend. I just told her I would be there. So as it turns out….she went to Urgent Care on Saturday because she had pain in the left underarm. (The right breast was removed last Feb.) So the Radiologist came in after the ultrasound and did some more ultrasound. He asked her where she had felt the lump. My friend said she hadn’t felt it the Dr. felt it, she had come for the underarm. So the radiologist says, “Well, the Dr. said it was 3 x 9 centimeters.” And I was like “WHAT??” And he said, “That is a huge lump.” and I said, “I am sooo glad you didn’t tell me that because I would have lost it!!!” So he said that the UC Dr. is better at urgent stuff and that Kaiser has a Breast Care Nurse that they send women to instead because you need to feel a lot of boobs to get good at it……(he said breast tissue but I knew what he meant) So it is all good news. My friend told him that if it had been a lump she was gonna cut that bitch off herself, lol! I told her I had a soldering iron to cauterize!! Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers!!!!

#feelingyaup
    #thankthelord
    #boobiepractice

29. it just started pouring!!!

30. Jan (TexasTart) says:

• Wow. She’s becoming very popular. I can’t wait to see the real Shannon when she starts her second season. Hehe hope it’s more of the same and they show her hubby more…j/k

I like David. He is a little quiet, a little funny, he takes up for himself without going to “over reacting”, ok he’s a flirt but lots of people flirt. Anywho, I enjoyed watching both him and Shannon this past season. So I will say a little prayer they don’t get second-season-itis 😜

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Stayed up to see Shannon and she was just shown for seconds at very last minute of the show. Grrr. I guess this interview will air another time(?)

31. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I tell ya’ she’s obsessed with covering up these kids heads!!

32. MM in OC says:

Did anyone watch WWHL?? Josh made me cry mourning over his granny. Shooting two Nazis in the head – what an amazing woman!!!

33. lillybee says:

I really miss Mel’s updates on Sons of Anarachy.

She’s a “real” business woman isn’t she!?!?!