Survivor Season 29 Preview

S S29 logo

Survivor Season 29 Preview

By LADebra

Are You Ready for Survivor 29? Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water, was filmed in Nicaragua and will premiere on CBS September 24th.  Let’s get some background information on the location and the players before the first episode. I have to tell you, I am a big Survivor fan. I did miss some of the last few seasons, but I am looking forward to this season with an all new cast!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua, is a coastal town on the Pacific Ocean in the south-west corner of the country. Survivor has filmed here before: Survivor: Nicaragua in 2010 (Season 21) and Survivor: Redemption Island in 2011 (Season 22). I read online that the production company owns the land that is used for filming, and during the filming this summer stopped people from surfing around their property to maintain security. Survivor 30 (Survivor Legends with returning players…) will also be filmed in Nicaragua and I believe the two seasons were filmed back to back. San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water started filming in June 2014 and this season along with Survivor Blood vs Water are the second longest seasons in terms of number of days, lasting 39.5 days. (Just FYI, in researching this season, I read that in the very first season with Richard Hatch there was a 75 person crew, but by season 22 the crew had grown to 325 people. It takes a village!) The climate for the area, and this time of year, is Average high 79-82 degrees, Average Low 72-73, Precipitation 10.5” in the month of June!

Survivor Season 29 Cast

Ok, on to the players.  Originally there were 20 players (10 women and 10 men) however a few days before filming began they lost one of the teams after a medical check-up. That leaves 18 players: 10 men and 8 women.  Here’s a look at the cast.  Click on the photos below to see their detailed bio at CBS.com.  Or see them in motion on the Meet The Cast video

John & Julie's BioJohn Rocker: 39, Atlanta GA. John is somewhat of a polarizing baseball player.

Julie McGee: 34 Atlanta, GA

Relationship: Boyfriend/Girlfriend

jaclynjonbio[1]Jaclyn Schultz: 25 Las Vegas, NV

Jon Misch: 26, Waterford, MI

Girlfriend/Boyfriend

joshreedbio[1]Josh Cantfield: 32, New York City, NY

Reed Kelly: 31, New York City, NY. Appeared on Broadway in Amazing Spiderman.

Relationship: Boyfriend/Boyfriend

drewalecbio[1]Drew Christy: 25, Winter Park, FL

Alec Christy: 22, Winter Park, FL

Relationship: Brothers

valjeremybio[1]Val Collins: 35, Foxboro, MA

Jeremy Collins: 36, Foxboro, MA

Relationship: Wife/Husband

keithwesbio[1]Wes Nale: 23, Shreveport, LA

Keith Nale: 53, Shreveport, LA

Relationship: Son/Father

natalienadiyabio[1]Natalie Anderson: 28, Edgewater, NJ

Nadiya Anderson: 28, Edgewater, NJ

Relationship: Twins. They played the Amazing Race twice — they whine!

baylormissybio[1]Missy Payne: 47, Dallas, TX

Baylor Wilson: 20, Nashville, TN

Relationship: Mother/Daughter

dalekelleybio[1]Dale Wentworth: 55, Ephrata, WA

Kelley Wentworth: 28, Seattle, WA

Relationship: Father/Daughter

There appears to be a good mix from all over the country and 20s 30s a 40 and 50s. Because of the loss of one team, this will be the first season with an even number of contestants but an uneven number of male and female players. The dynamic could be interesting. There is another change that might make the season interesting. There is a twist. This season marks the return of Exile Island (last seen in season 18, Survivor: Tocantins), where each week two loved ones square off against one another in a battle that will send the loser to isolation on Exile Island, while the winner receives reward for his/her Tribe. However, the winner will also have to choose a tribe mate to accompany their loved one to Exile Island.

I am really looking forward to this season and recapping it for Lynn’s Place. So let the Probsting begin! (Shout out to MTH, hope you will be watching.)

Jeff Probst, Survivor Host

Jeff Probst, Host

Photo credits CBS.com

_________________________

This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

167 Responses to Survivor Season 29 Preview

Good morning everyone. Itsss hump day Mike. 🙂 It’s a chilllly 56 degrees. Not digging it. It will warm up but not a way to start my morning. Oh well. You all have a great day. 🌅🌅

Chilly days are just a memory! Haha, we are going to cool down to 95 … that’s not cool weather guy! Josh made me tear up talking about His grandmother. You guys in the path of all this rain be careful out there. 6″ of water can move a car … is that right? They said it on TV, but 6 ” doesn’t sound like a lot. Probably why so many people try to drive through it and get in trouble!

Husker I’ll take that 95 degrees as longs as it’s not humid. 🙂
        I believe the 6″ can move a car. It looks deceiving but you can’t mess w/moving water. I hope everyone stays safe.

Hey Powell! No 95 degrees here but a perfect 80 balmy degrees! Doesn’t do any good for my cold though. Third day and counting. My Huskers played in Fresno on Saturday night and it was in the 90s at game time. We haven’t had those temps around here since . . . July?!? Best news of all . . . NO RAIN!!!

I won $100 at trivia last night. That makes my cold feel a little bit better, but I really should have stayed home and rested. I’ll think about that when I eat at Applebee’s for free!

Sorry you have a cold. Summer colds are the worst. But hey you’re still on your winning streak. 🙂 👍

• We just got hit with heavy rains but nothing like last week. No flooding in my area but it is moving north of Phoenix where there are lots of washes.
        Yep. 6 inches can move some lower cars.

Why Blood vs Water again? The network needs to do a contest or something to ask fans to help w/the season’s Title and the challenges. After this many yrs they need the fans help.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I loved the level of competition via emotions that Blood vs. Water created. So I’m glad they’re recycling that theme – at least they’re not recycling players for a season. Looking forward to it!

Thanks to LAdebra for volunteering to blog it for us! 😀

My first opinion was, they had SO many sign up for the show on the last one, and had some great personalities that didn’t make it the last show, that they decided on a second one of this type. Oh and that Brad Culpepper whose wife Monica made it to the finals is being sued for fraud. Apparently he filed for Worker’s Comp in California, mind you he never lived, worked nor played for an NFL team in California, but the idiots that wrote the law for this didn’t take into account that slimey former players turned lawyers would file against them, well he did! They actually had to change the law due to his and other players filing against the NFL in California. Of course he is claiming his lawsuit was legitimate but received a black belt in karate, participated in some MMA matches and went on Survivor, oh at a 89 percent disabled status, UGH! http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/former-nfl-player-turned-survivor-star-accused-of-fraud-in-workers-comp-claim

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Wow what nerve. That is so wrong. UGH!
        Thanks for filling us in T-Rex!

It’s ALL over the news here in Tampa, since this is where he played football and now lives, he also has a law business here, with TONS of commercials running daily, he’s a Personal Injury attorney. I am going to be interested in the outcome of this, or whether they continue with the fraud charges, or if he quietly pays back the money. I did hear this morning that they are going to subpoena his physical reports that were submitted for the Show Survivor. The news said that the Survivor folks require and extensive exam now to be on the show, and that some former contestants from the early seasons, wouldn’t have even made it on the show with what they now require.

We can all say what we want about reality shows but lawyers & prosecutors are so lucky they can get access to footage since the idiots just have to be on camera. 🙂

That’s just awful. They should have done a stake out on him.

I saw Bsoton’s post about Simon& Alex’s place for sale at $2.695 mill and JZ and Ramona poo pooed Brooklyn. That’s where I lived. If I ever moved back it would be a brownstone. I wonder what opportunities have come their way?

I love Brooklyn, uhm and Caroline Kennedy lives there, so “poo poo” to the snobs of likes of LunaticZarin(who lies about owning actual real estate anyway) and OldCraggyBitchDrunkenRamona. They didn’t like Silex, and actually their home when they first came on the Ho-Wives show was an absolute disaster, but once it was fixed up, is beautiful. Again I hope that they have some great opportunities coming their way from the great Down Under. I think they succumbed to the fame-whoriness of the Reality world here, so this hopefully will be a great change for their family.

Just saw pictures of the brownstone and it’s beautiful! Still not liking the Alice Cooper painting, but the rest of the apartment looks really inviting, homey and lived in. Not fussy and overdone like Jill’s apartment.

The work they did is spectacular. I’m not loving that red paint and textiles but the house is fantastic. It may be worth more than JZ and Ramona’s That’s how you buy a brownstone. Rundown.

• Silex “bought smart,” i.e. before the gentrification wave had crested in that area, saw the good bones of the place and had the imagination to see what could be done with it, had some great work done (restoration/rehab/redesign), and did NOT over-do it. Smart folks.
        Best of luck to them down under. 🙂

• lillybee says:

I lived in Brooklyn, too. I had a tiny studio apartment in Brooklyn Heights on the street where they filmed the exteriors for The Crosby Show.

PrincessP so glad your friend is ok. Like TexasTart said, Whew. You’re a great friend. So glad you didn’t have to pull out the soldiering iron. 😉

cannot wait for the season to begin! – thanks to LaDebra for blogging! I am sure you will do Jeff proud! – *hugs Jeff really hard* –

I wish Silex nothing but good things – anyone who had to deal with JZ deserves peace and happiness –

6. Jan (TexasTart) says:

OOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO!! the twinzies are back and they are on Survivor!! – those two drove me insane when they were on TAR!!!! – please let them be gone first, please oh mighty Survivor gods, please!!!

• That was my reaction too!! I thought, “those aren’t those twins are they” and then I saw what TT wrote and I thought, “first ones voted off!!’ They will drive everyone insane!!

Survivor makes me think of Jeff. I hope he’s doing well.
    LaDebra thanks for blogging. I don’t watch the show but read about it every now and then.

9. Thanks for the blog TT, especially the map, lol! I am so glad it is not starting this week because I am “all about” The Roosevelts”…so good. It is already 95 here. Just talked to one of my other friends who lives right on the coast and she said she is miserable. I asked if she had A/C and she said that she didn’t and had never really needed it before this month. She usually gets a beautiful breeze. Poor thing! They are reporting that all the stores have run out of fans and they are telling people where to go for “cool zones”…ugh!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh my gosh, you folks in CA are having the worst heat! 😓

Thank you Princess, I just did layout and some pics, but the blog is LADebra’s!

How many here think that Alex and Simon already have something cooked in Australia?
    I think they already do but are keeping quiet about it. It must be very lucrative if, they are willing to move there. BTW, Is Simon a US citizen or a Permanent Resident? I am asking because if he is a Permanent Resident, he can lose that Status by being out of the country for more than six months in one year.

11. Jan (TexasTart) says:

12. Jan (TexasTart) says:

SO LAME!

She does look good. She’s had work done and it looks like she finally got her hair cut correctly. She looks like a new person. Now if her heart and soul could match her body.

13. LaDebra thanks for the blog!!!

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

EYE ROLL!!!

What?! She gave her mom her house. Well I guess Joyce got the house and sees Todd can’t stop the cash flowing her way so she just may “love” Todd as her SIL now.

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

16. designernailsdiana says:

Finally a REGULAR network show I can watch. Survivor!!!!!!!!! I’ll miss Jeff blogging it, but thanks to LADebra blogging it I will be fine.

LaDebra is doing an excellent job. I could not believe the crew for this show is over 300 people. WOW

First time for me, but I’m not skeered! Just hoping I can get it done and we all have fun watching. Besides, Tartsy is my wing man hahaha. She can fix anything!

17. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Wondering why are Lisa V and Patty Stinker in the advertisement for NBC’s The Blacklist?

This took my breath away. Veena! Come home!

19. Laineylainey says:

I’m watching couples therapy. Juan Pablo the bachelor is on with his gf from the show. And fins from Jersey Shore..,I always liked her…meatball problems!

Who from jersey shore ? Vinnie?

I know the girl and guy who always fought – broke up. Sammy —

Do you mean the one who joined later on and then had complete work done on her face – ? The one as short as Snookie?

Juan pablo is so gross. He’ll sign on for anything pobrecito.
      I think he wanted DWTS and they didn’t want him.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Deena from Jersey Shore…can not remember her BF’s name. Jenna J has a mental issue, drug issue or wait, maybe she’s just a crazy mean diva! Very hard to look and listen to her…reminds me of when Taylor was on CT.

• Laineylainey says:

My typo: I meant deena

I didn’t watch Bachelor but Juan just looked like an ass from the different things I saw him on during his season. His looks have gone to his head. And why are they on CT? Just go their separate ways.

RHOM is back?

Oh, wait a minute. Miami, if not cancelled would be Season 4 right? This site has old info.

What!?! Must investigate.

Sometimes Andy answers when people just tweet him basic questions.
      That poor Jo/Hoanna just dying to get on tv I’m sure.

This is BOGUS, first of all numerous shows on here are no longer in production. The Glades was cancelled two years ago, Burn Notice also stopped filming two years ago, but finished airing last year. Four Weddings is NOT filming in Miami at this time either. The Big Ang show is no longer a show either, it got re-tooled into something else called Miami Monkey and has been cancelled. I could go on, but you get the drift, this list is absolute nonsense. This is the same person that posted on twatter last week that Miami was coming back. It’s not, at least for now, this person is trying to get folks interested again in the series.

Thks Inspector Cluso. 😀 You’re always on top of it.

What gave me the real clue was GLADES, we LOVED that show and they cancelled it, we were totally bummed, we can almost remember the day it got cancelled, LOL!. Then Burn Notice lost the lease on the building they were filming in, another show we had watched since day one of the program, so the producers decided to end the show since the couldn’t find a suitable replacement for filming. Since these were both Florida shows our local papers had extensive stories regarding the cancellations.

That’s why Burn Notice ended? I loved that show. I’ll admit I missed quite a few of the last season epis though. But I loved it. Michael. Such a cutie.

IKR? I loved it! With Sharron G. as his mom (love her), and Fiona was the best bad girl – she did a great job to!. And every time Sam said “You know spies, a bunch of bitchy little girls”. Ok that isn’t PC, but I laughed every time.

Yes, they had this great deal on the warehouse and land that they used for production and when their lease was up I believe the owners wanted a FORTUNE for the renewal and production couldn’t find anything else comparable in the area for a cheap price. This is what they posted, but it could have been for other reasons, but I remember the actors stating it wasn’t because any of them wanted to leave the show.

21. chismosa says:

Princess P so happy to hear about your friend.

And I also got so teary seeing Josh talk of his grandmother on WWH
    But why were they on NOT the night of their show? That’s very weird for bravo.

Andy has such a cold spirit or just a real bad “READ” on people. Josh was clearly so overwhelmed. Just stfu and move on idiot !! Mama Elsa was always right about him. And going on and on joking about taking Fredrik’s husband. No one wants you Andy. Get over yourself.
    Love Josh f.

22. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thunderstorm has me up – the dog, actually. Poor thing thinks she will die…it’s very frustrating. :-/

23. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Please note Giggy as a size reference…

Goood morning everyone. ✋✋👋👋 How is everyone feeling this morning? OMG so much good stuff on tv last night. I know PrincessP was watching The Roosevelt’s. I plan on watching starting tomorrow. I watched the finale of Extant. OMG I hope it gets a 2nd season. It’s sooo good. I’ve had fun live tweeting the some of the cast and the creator the entire season. Red Band Society. OMG. What I saw was so good. Loving Octavia. Those kids brought tears to my eyes discussing their illnesses and supporting one another. One of the kids , he calls himself Astronomical Kid who was a contestant on American Idol I think 5 seasons ago? is one of the sick kids. He’s grown so I wasn’t sure it was him. I think it’s going to be a good show. Debra Messing’s new show on NBC also looks good. I only saw five minutes but I’m looking forward to seeing it. Well that’s my tv breakdown. Im having my oil in my car changed now. I hope you have a great day. 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks for you TV breakdown, lol. Seriously though, I like to hear what people find that’s good. I’m keeping myself from starting any new series at this time. I know, it’s a bad time to cut back!!!

This tweet pretty much tells us that this season of BH is going to ALL ABOUT BRANDI and the J.R. /Sandra cheating rumors that have been all over twitter for the past few months. Does anyone care about Brandi’s mess of a love life? Seriously she “almost” had sex with him in the bathroom at kyles white party a few years ago (which I learned wasn’t a big deal -who cares who Brandi screws in a bathroom-mind your own business and stop clutching your pearls Jill) and now we will find out if J.R. Cheated on Sandra or cheated on Brandi….looks like a stupid story line but that’s just my opinion!!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Blah blah Brandi. I’m indifferent towards her.

Well, I take that back…I know, so soon?! I think I’m still harboring a bit of anger that she ruined RHOBH. I have to keep reminding myself that Bravo was responsible for casting and keeping her!

I’m feeling a bit indifferent towards her as well-even with the cheating drama playing out on twitter I just can’t seem to REALLY care!! It’s always something with her and it’s run it’s course-if this season is all about her “victimness” BH will have lower rating than they had last year.

Blah blah blah, you’re a whore that would have sex with a doorknob if you were drunk enough, and probably has. You are the RUIN of that Ho-wives franchise and I hope you get fired soon so I can start watching this show again, because I wont if THE-LIAR-SUPREME-DRUNKEN-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi is still on their payroll

She always says ?s will be answered. The truth will come out. Boring Brandi.

I have no questions for you, Brandi

26. Laineylainey says:

Did u tweeters see this?

More BH-they must have told the ladies to push the show!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I saw that in Lisa’s twitter yesterday, yet another indifferent character…this show breeds them! 😯

Anyway, notice how says “a day in the office” and I was like Whaaat? YO working? No way! She probably means it’s Giggy’s day in the office. It looks like maybe at Pump and that glowing screen in the back is a bar or waitress menu computer screen.

Looks to me like it’s PUMP lounge as well, I have seen pictures and everyone raves about the trees in the restaurant.

I think Lisa said she imported Olive trees from the Mediterranean for the Pump courtyard. I really like the look of the trees, but then I’m a sucker for a tree!

So I guess Lisa visited her more often so now they’re friends again.

Shut the EFF UP. 👆🙅❌❌❌

You’re fake fake fake YO. Crawling back to Lisa.
      Bye girl

Sucking up to Lisa. Jnntjill, would that be a “vandersuckup”?

My stuff is not posting.

29. Jan (TexasTart) says:

COMMENTERS: WordPress has been kicking a lot of the copied tweets to moderation recently. I don’t know why this is happening, nor do I have access to the sensitivity settings which are ultimately there to keep the BS out of our little playground! Just know you’re still welcome to post tweet copies and I will clear them as I see them.

30. Jan (TexasTart) says:

VV – Oh, I see your tweets now, they went straight to spam. This is different than what I just posted….NMD has certain bloggers names blocked from appearing here, to protect us from possibly inviting casinos. I shouldn’t have cleared that tweet. Please find another way to convey what that blogger said. Sorry!

This was tweeted to Amber

@AmberNMarchese needs to drop dead of cancer right now. and do us all a favor.

@AmberNMarchese You are an attention wh_re and I hope you drop dead of cancer right now. you deserve to. You suck as a rep

I had to remove a letter above.

So disgusting…especially since it’s all HW drama and NOTHING to do with REALlife!!!

LET ME MAKE CLEAR. I DID NOT TWEET THIS. I had to copy/paste the text of the tweet because I can’t bring the link for this tweeterer.

OH I think we ALL know you wouldn’t ever tweet something like this VV. The person that did is completely vile! As someone who has gone through and still going through this evil disease to ever wish this upon someone is horrible! Just to even with harm to another person like that is despicable.

You are so strong Rex! I know you have good days and bad days, but we’d never know it. I am just amazed at your strength and your attitude. I don’t tell you enough. You are amazing. And I hope you can say you have kicked the crap out of the”C” really soon.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Wow, just wow. It’s one thing to think that and another to say it as a matter of public record – either way it’s vile! I believe people pay for such behavior.

That’s pretty awful. I tweeted Tamara that she needs to apologize to Amber. I saw a tweet from Amber’s husband saying he’ll tweet Tamara’s address, and on and on. What Tamara said was totally wrong. Amber and her husband have a right to be mad but they shouldn’t make it worse. It won’t solve anything.

Some days Twitter is the most amusing place to visit-today it’s just weird!!
    For the past few days IA has been going at Jim and Amber like crazy-she called Amber an idiot and all sorts of crap. Now last night TT gets in to it with Amber and Jim and guess who was on a phone interview with a Amber today…that’s right IA!! My lord some of these bloggers will do just about anything for click!!!!

hope this works…. I am shamrockangel on twitter…

Sue Cohen @plainviewsue

Well thanks to this tamra tattles idiot on twitter, Amber will soon be a fan favorite of #RHONJ. What Tamra tweeted is horrific. – 18 Sep

More Tweets

shamrockangel @shamrocksangel
    @plainviewsue saw that over at @NMDLynnfam – absolutely classless- I will be interested in what her husband tweets about it tho…. – 18 Sep

James Marchese @JLMarchese111
    @shamrocksangel @plainviewsue @NMDLynnfam I am addressing, I promise
    08:30 PM – 18 Sep 14

T blogger must be off her meds. I occasionally look at her site and she’s getting a little nuts in general. There’s a big story here with a gay bashing, but not really, incident (that Greg from NJ was a part of “solving”) that she tried to claim ownership of from her “sources”-which sound exactly like every single Philly news site that’s been following the story all week! As for IA-she fancies herself a great writer. If excessive use if the word, dumb and whore constitute great writing-well then, whore, whore, dumb, dumb, whore. Give me a Pulitzer! 😉. I have to give amber credit though, talk to the people who hate you, they’ll change their tune because you talked to them and you can turn the tide to your side. She’s no dummy!

If anyone wants to weigh in-who is to blame for the rino rumor IYHO? Seems that Teresa, Amber and Dina are now getting the blame. This makes no sense at all. Even non Teresa people are saying the wrong people are being blamed. The whole thingis making no sense!

35. chismosa says:

Wait her husband participated in a cancer drug ?

(Not lawsuits, whistleblowing, etc) – he actually took a drug ?

What’s a mortgage guy have to do with big pharma ? Eeeek

She may have picked it up first from Greg’s twitter, but it’s a big story here-plenty has been written about it! (The gay bashing incident that seems like it may not be). They named Greg Bennett on our local news-so it’s no big inside scoop!

Oops a double reply there! I didn’t know it posted above. Jim worked in pharma before he worked in mortgages.

I cannot make a normal reply tonight! Geez! Anyway-Jim’s old company was using a cancer drug “off label” a common practice-and billing insurance and Medicare for it incorrectly. Another common practice. Long story short, Jim didn’t get a promotion and blew the whistle about the cancer drug. He cooperated with the gov. The government pays whistleblowers a portion of the settlements, but they decided they weren’t going to pay him because he was part of the scam. But, whistleblowers usually tend to be part if what they blow the whistle on-because they know what’s going on! Think tobacco companies. Ultimately, a judge decided to give him a partial reward. He got a million bucks or so. The gov won the case because of his input.

Thanks for explaining I’ve been wondering

He’s certainly not innocent-but most whistleblowers are not. But the Tblog is taking it beyond-accusing him of trying to kill people with cancer. Not true. The dug business is so regulated that very often, you find a drug approved for one cancer-that also helps in the circumstances of another cancer. So these companies set up this off label usage. With this case, there were issues with misleading doctors and kickbacks. Which is a joke. Drs know the score (and can easily check that info) and prior to the new laws, kickbacks were standard. Be it money, sports tickets, dinners, etc… It’s still going on-in the DL. An example of off label usage is Wellbutrin. It’s a anti-depressant. But, it was discovered that it helped people quit smoking. So drs were prescribing it for that rather then depression. That’s off label. I think it’s approved for smoking cessation now, but originally it wasn’t.

But back to Tblog-I think she’s under the impression that Jim’s drug was fake and hurt people. So Amber getting cancer was his Karma. When really it probably worked, bit wasn’t approved for any other cancer then specified. I’ll let you in on another little secret-drugs and side effects-when you watch the commercials and they spend 20 minutes going through the side effects-it’s a little misleading. When they do a drug trial, anything that happens had to be considered a side effect. So if someone commits suicide, that has to be listed, even if it had nothing to do with the drug, because they were in a trial. It’s called covering their ass. So if anyone used Jim’s drug that he was promoting and had a bad result, it’s not just the drug, it’s multiple factors, but that’s why the FDA frowns on off label use. Not a Jim fan, per se, but it’s to the point now where people are taking things so beyond! Another blogger, actually accused Jim of being involved in a murder. Which is a whole ‘nother Oprah.

Thanks so much for explaining Exit!

One of my best friends was a #1 rep for Roche and had to be in Jersey all the time for their meetings. I know jersey has a lot of pharma headquarters.

I know about the Wellbutrin thing – and smoking – so weird !

Thanks for explaining. What a CAH-sino

Jim and Amber sure bring the drama.

• Laineylainey says:

Great info, thanks. U so smaht.

Wow Exit, very interesting! Thank you, I didn’t know all this stuff. … But when I hear all the fast talking muttered possible side effects on a commercial I often wonder why anyone would take that pill haha.

I guess J.R. Really did have a girlfriend and Brandi is just findig out the whole story? That’s weird b/c people on twitter have been talking about his girlfriend Sandra for quite sometime…Brandi is the last to know she was with a man who was already “taken”….ok….sure…whatever!!!

To paraphrase NeNe “close your legs to men!” She’s easy like Sunday morning and gets taken advantage of . In a game of shag, marry, kill-Brandi is always a shag and never a marry. And probably an occasional kill.*

*be advised I do not condone any killing of anyone. It’s just in the context if the game! 😉

Who is SANDRA !?????

This is such the story today ! Lol I guess the realtor/friend with benefit’s girlfriend.

• Laineylainey says:

You r not 21, B! It’s not cute.

37. rabblerouser2010R says:

Thank you to all of those who keep the blog rolling.

Can someone please give me an update on Jeff?