RHONJ LOGOReal Housewives Of New Jersey

S6E10 “The Day Of Jacqueline”

By Namaste

We start off with the girls at the airport not dressed appropriately for a plane ride. They are at baggage collecting their mountains of luggage.  They toast Teresa while riding in their luxury van to the hotel.  They discuss Amber not coming cause her blood work is off.  Mego is relieved she is not coming.  Less drama.  They arrive at a palatial estate.  Then back to Teresa in NJ looking at homes.  She and Gia are meeting an agent to view a home.  Tre is less than impressed by this house.  The house is beautiful by most standards.  They flash back to Tre saying “I don’t want to live in someone else’s house.  That’s gross.”  (Wait til she finds out how many people have been in your prison cell before you.)  The house is 8800 square feet!  Mine is 2400… She is claiming all she needs is a house with a door and her 4 daughters.  We are now back at the home in Miami.  Its 80’s/Miami Vice.  Everyone is dragging in their luggage.  There is no butler.

Amber arrives at her doc’s for more testing. The talking head is with Amber and that awful white eye liner!  Amber is pretty worked up and nervous.  They do a blood draw.

We now arrive to the much anticipated arrival of Jacqueline. The scene is very staged.  Kathy arrives at Jac’s place with a box of desserts.  Nick is with his therapist.  He is of course drinking his blk.  Looks like this is his music therapy.  He appears to be attending.  He is using small sentences.  Looks like he is making strides.  He is reading and spelling, but still not as verbal.  Kathy and Jac discuss Richie and Kathy building a new home.  Their house is framed.  Jac is Kathy’s taste tester.  (I would like to sign up for that!)  Kathy mentions Dina’s name and we then see Jac in a “Zen” pose.  LOL!

We arrive poolside in Miami and the girls are bikini clad and they have a pool boy. One of the twins is rubbing lotion or oil in between her boobs while chatting with the pool boy.  ICK!  The ladies are bonding and talking about their men.  They are boozing and waving to boats.  Melissa dances around the pool.  Dina comments that Mel likes to show off her body.  Jealous?

RHONJ S6E10_1Jac and Kathy discuss the plea deal. Kathy feels terrible for her.  Jac has hives.  Jac discusses the Arizona trip how they had put stuff aside.  When they got back, they had made plans to go out and then never did.  She tells Kathy she sent a message.  She reads it aloud to Kathy.  Jac is crying while reading these over emotional texts.  (Jac’s eyes look super weird in her talking head…like the eye liner is weird!)  Tre responded to Jac’s texts with a short response…thank you, kisses!  (Tre is as deep as a puddle…)

The ladies in Florida are at a market buying fish. Dina egmits she doesn’t really cook.  She eats hummus.  They are looking for longhots?  WTF are those?  The twins create a lot of white noise.

Back at Casa Gorga, Joey is taking care of his kids while Melissa is away. Answers the phone and of course it is Mego.  The kids are behaving wild…I am sure production loves this.  Joey is very protective of his little girl.  As it should be.

Amber is in her paper gown waiting for the doctor to come in. Jim is there holding her hand.  Blood work came back.  The blood work is perfectly fine.  Everything is good.  Doctor pronounces her in perfect health.

Kathy and Jac go to see Kathy’s construction. Of course, Jac is wearing stilettos.  The studs are up.  Looks like the kitchen is the centerpiece of the home.  Jac announces that they are selling their home.  Jac says they are downsizing to make sure they can afford Nick’s therapies.

RHONJ S6E10_2The Florida group decides to call Amber to see how she is doing.  Nicole announces that she always wants to know if someone is talking behind her back.  Says she always wants to know.  Dina looks like she is gonna vomit on her shoes.  The girls are in the kitchen dressed in heels and strapless tops and dresses.  Amber calls Dina.  She announces everything is fine!  Blood work is good and they are coming to Florida.  Dina seems less than enthused that Amber is gonna come and mess with the Zen.  Dina goes to tell the group about Amber’s news.  Amber is bringing Jim and Dina says, “Don’t kill the messenger!”

Back at Tre’s place. Looks like Joe just got home from work…yet; he is wearing a suit and tie.  Where did he come from?  A court appointment?  They discuss selling the house and how it is ridiculously big.  (Did no one talk about his when they were building?)  Tre says she is being business savvy while looking for a new house.

RHONJ S6E10_3The vaca girls are serving their meal and saying grace. Food looks delicious.  These bitches are way too skinny and look like they never eat a full meal.  Mego is buzzed.  Melissa doesn’t know what a golden shower or pearl necklace is.  They google these terms to show Melissa what this is.  Rino sends Teresa a text that if Jim is coming to Florida, he is not coming.  He is way smarter than we gave him credit for.  Girls move outside and the conversation turns.

Dina and Teresa are off to the side of the group. Dina is trying to work up the balls to tell her what Amber knows.  Everyone ends up back at the table by the pool.  I kinda like the loyalty of the twins.  When they care about a person, they will not perpetuate a rumor.  Teresa does not want to know the rumor.  Nicole does.  Dina looks like she is gonna poop in her pants and vomit on everyone’s shoes.  Everyone decides to go to bed without laying this rumor to bed.  Not something I could do.

We are left up in the air. Previews for the next episode seem so Scary Island!  Can’t wait!

Namaste Bitches!

_________________________

DBT LOGO

Don’t Be Tardy

S3E12  “Off The Bench”

By TexasTart

The last episode, just a couple days ago, Kim was having her Mommy makeover.  In this seasons’ finale, Kroy is working out in the house.   He’s about to go to Falcons training camp, after being laid up for a year with his Achilles Tendon injury.  Kim thinks it would be fantastic to have a party for him before he ships out for 5 weeks.  Kim’s going to fly in some of Kroy’s friends from the NFL and Montana for the party.

DBT S3E12_1Kim says that she’s two weeks post surgery. I think she has a surprising amount of energy and mobility if it’s only been two weeks.  Of course she did at once say training camp was 3 weeks and then say it was 5 weeks, so I’m not sure Kim keeps her weeks straight.  Kim’s friend and stylist Shun Melson shows up with some dresses for Kim to try on for the party. She brought some cocktail dresses from Givenchy and Victoria Beckham, but will haul out something, designer unnamed at the end to say this one is appropriate for Kroy’s party.

KJ has a moment with Kroy in the workout room.  Kroy’s chiropractor arrives to work him over. Kroy tells him that he’s not feeling mentally confident going back on to the field.  I’m quite amused to see Kroy has bright yellow nail polish with spots or something, on the big toes. No polish on the other toes. Wait, why am I even questioning that it’s not all the toes?! Chuckles.

Kim enlists Shun to help her figure out how to use the video editor on the computer.  She’s having a video made of Kroy’s friends and family wishing him well as he goes back to work.  Wait, isn’t that what the party’s for?  They’re not successful in piecing the videos together and Shun says she just wants to do clothes – not computers.

DBT S3E12_2Kroy is out of the house and the party is being set up in his man cave.  Kim’s dress looks like something Taylor Swift would perform in. Kroy comes home early and everyone scrambles to get it together to surprise him.  Kroy had an idea something was up, but he was really surprised and touched that all his buddies were there for the party.  There’s a chef cooking for everyone and Kim shows her video that includes all the same people at the party wishing him well and encouraging him.

Days later, the family all says goodbye and the part with Kash saying goodbye was too cute for words.  Kroy drives off into a the sunset in his Porsche. Okay, there’s no sunset, but I’m sure it’s more peaceful where he’s going!

Tune in Thursday September 25th for a special edition “Security Cam Sessions” to watch the Biermann bunch act like The Couch People watching themselves.

_________________________

Happy Birthday

designernailsdiana

_________________________

This entry was posted in Don't be Tardy, RHONJ Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

281 Responses to Real Housewives Of New Jersey – The Day Of Jacqueline / Don’t Be Tardy – Off The Bench

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Morning everyone! I went to sleep twice while writing Don’t Be Tardy. The first time I woke up there were 12 pages of the letter s. The second time I woke up there 6 pages of the letter d and apparently that stopped when the laptop fell on the floor. At least I’m persistent, lol.

I called my doctor’s office this morning and ask for the “first available appointment”. She replies, “do you want Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?”. I reply “Monday”. She says “Do you want morning or afternoon.” I reply “Morning” and she says “The first available I have is 2pm.” Sigh….people do not listen, but I am SO lucky to get in same day. Check y’all later!

“Longhotslonghotslonghotslonghots…” The most annoying words ever spoken on any HW show!! WTF is a LONGHOT??? Shut up already twins!!!

OMG I just watched that scene! It was annoying lol, I kept thinking it was a Vine loop.

I did look this up and they are at times called “Jersey Peppers”, although there seems to be folks in Philadelphia also claiming they are “Philly pepers”. There was a recipe for Stuffed Longhots with cheese and Prosciutto, and that they are mainly served in Italian restaurants. Since it’s the middle of winter in Jersey during this filming, maybe they thought Florida would have these? Uhm, we haven’t heard of them down here, and if we did they are probably under a different name.

“Hots” is just the slang for hot peppers. They long instead of round. You put them on cheesesteaks, hoagies, with sausage and peppers and like TRexs recipe, you can stuff and cook them. I can’t believe an Italian market didn’t have them-they’re a staple. I’m not a fan though.

I know I say this every week, but I hate Monday. 😦

4. rabblerouser2010R says:

Happy Birthday Diana xoxoxo

Good morning everyone. It’s Bottom Lip Monday. Brrrrr it’s chilly this AM. One of the local weather ladies said it’s time to take out the Fall clothes. 😭😭😭😭 I don’t like it. 👎 Oh well. I hope the weather is a bit more agreeable for you today. Have a great day everyone.

6. T-Rex says:

Okay I am not watching the show, but since I am living in “doctor Land” now, and have been for a better part of 10 months, want to know how staged that AmberCancerAlert appointment was. Now, MOST regular doctor’s offices cannot due blood work on site, i.e., they can take your blood, but they can’t test it right there on the spot, and certainly cannot test it for issues relating to cancer. Now, I go to a Cancer Center for my blood tests during my treatments and monthly infusions, it takes them approximately one and half to two hours to check my blood for just platelets and cell counts, for my larger “markers” it takes at least a week. I have spent hours in waiting rooms with other Cancer folks and believe it or not we have discussed the whole blood work timing, and all Cancer centers seem to be about the same in timing. You would be surprised at how much we patients, who are bored in waiting rooms, discuss our various medical experiences, we have nothing better to do, and the weather is boring. By the way Blood Marker Testing is not a fool-proof detection for Breast/Ovarian cancer but another tool in detection, if Blood Markers were the only tool, you wouldn’t need mammograms, biopseys, etc. In fact in most cases a PET or CT scan are also performed in addition to the blood tests. Also these tests have to be sent off to specific lab for detection and not all blood labs do this testing, and this is from the American Cancer Society website these are not done IN a doctor’s office as they take up to a week or month for results. Sorry to get so technical but I really hate it when Bravo misrepresents crap on TV especially when dealing with a serious medical issue!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I thought all of that was so hokey – and appreciate you addressing that to clear all that malarkey up!!!

And to anyone void of cancer testing knowledge; you might have noted that Amber had a bra on under the paper gown! Duh.

I thought the same thing watching that scene-what a load of bs. Blood work like that can’t be done during an office visit. Come on! I think the whole “inconclusive” thing was a lie, to be frank. Notice there was no discussion of the inconclusive test result with the Dr. No questions what could have caused it if her blood work was actually fine? I didn’t buy it last week. what with the very fortunate timing for her dramatic inconclusive result when there’s a camera there and I buy it even less this week.

7. T-Rex says:

Okay I don’t watch the show, but did read on another site that folks, like me, who are always railing against the Bravo FakedUp Timeline, said they noted that the NHJersey-Convicts is being filmed in the winter, how many times have they shown snow, talked about snow, etc. They say if you look at the filming of Wacky-Jack-Daniels, that in the background the trees are FULL of leaves, uhm, in the winter MOST trees don’t have leaves, “evergreens” have branches not really leaves, folks said these were trees that would not have leaves in the winter. SO, this whole cockamamie storyline was done probably during the Spring or Summer, WELL after filming had concluded. Crap, it could have been done after this installment started airing, since the ratings are down, they wanted maybe something to try and bring up the ratings, who knows. BUT it clearly is an “out of sequence” filming from Bravo.

Very observant T-Rex! Here’s your gold ⭐

How have you been doing?

Tartzy, doing pretty good, still on the pain meds(grrrr) but they took the dosage down(YAY), but still need them(booo). I have my MRI tomorrow so no new updates until October 2nd once they have my completed blood work(see my blood work at a CANCER center takes at least a week for those cancer markers), and the MRI results. Hopefully they show no new cells and this is my clean baseline going forward.

I hope so too! ❤

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Wishing you the best, T-Rex!

I remember when they used to use the CA-125 for ovarian cancer–the fastest results would be if they drew blood in the early morning and then had their own lab and THEN called you back in the afternoon. That scene last night was so silly. Thanks for pointing that out.

Or maybe they noticed the featured cast wasn’t bringing enough drama so they dredged up Kathie and Jac?

I didn’t check the background to see that. Now I have to. Lol. The last big snowstorm we had was in March around St Pats. Then the rains came-and the snow was thankfully GONE pretty quickly. I was in NYC at the end of March, and it was clear of snow. They stopped filming in April-when were they in Florida exactly? If jac and Kathy were filmed at the end of March-they’d be snow free.

Exit- Yes they would be snow free, but there would not be trees with a full set of leaves on them in April though. The ConvictFelonJuicy’s copped to their illegal deeds and filed their GUILTY pleas on March 4th, there is clearly mounds of snow on the ground at the courthouse when they made their pleadings. The JerseyShoreGrowsUpCast was filming in Florida on March 14th, in Boca Raton, it was all over the papers down there. I remember reading at the time that the Bravo higher-ups were FURIOUS at the ConvictFelonJuicy’s for A) pleading guilty after telling everyone at Bravo they were innocent and B) Not alerting Bravo that they were going to plead guilty, not saying Bravo is right on that point, they were miffed that they weren’t given a heads up(and they shouldn’t have been tipped in my opinion and C)They had to back out of the trip, due to the legal issues with travel since it was only a week or so from the guilty plea. Those texts were probably sent to ConvictFelonLyinTeresa back on March 4th, but that fake filming for the Bravo cameras was some time this summer, probably in late July or August.

ALSO KathyWakiKIKI was in Florida in March at the same time, not sure if she was filming with them or not, so NO WAY could she also be in WackyJackDaniels kitchen talking about the ConvictFelonJuicy’s at the same time the Ho-Wives were filming down there. There are tweets that show MEGO in Florida in March and Filming, along with sightings of Dina, and KathyWakiKIKI also tweeted she was on the beach in Florida that week. I remember that everyone was looking out to see if ConvictFelonTeresa was on the trip.

As usual they think we are stooooooopid.

Happy Birthday Diana.

9. Jan (TexasTart) says:

This show is the best. I wish it had been recapped here

10. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good afternoon everyone! I hope this Monday goes by fast for all of us. 🙂

Teresa looking at homes that are 8,800 sq vs. her current 12,000 sq, what is she thinking? How the hell is that downsizing?
    What exactly did Jacqueline bring in last night’s episode that needed to be aired? Enough with this woman– IMO and then you have her talking with Kathy since she’s the only one that would film with her? These women are delusional.

11. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Namaste I’m glad they flashed back to S1 w/Tre saying that about living in someone else’s home. And LOL she might have an anxiety attack when she realizes how many women have lived in her 2×4 abode before she has. As a matter of fact just 24 hrs prior. 😉
    And thks for giving Amber’s white eyeliner it’s own part in the show. 🙂

• OMG! The white eyeliner is freaking me out! Tamra’s make-up artist did it to her in OC’s talking heads and it was addressed in a WWHL where she said it looked terrible. Not sure what Amber thinks of her make-up.

I took loved that they brought up Tre’s displeasure for “skeevy” homes! I would DIE to live in that home she was turning her nose up at. It was gorgeous to me. But, I live a pretty boring and modest life. I require a bed, a tv, a fridge and a stove and my family…my priorities are different!

TexasTart Kim couldn’t keep her weeks straight when she was pregnant w/KJ and told the ladies she was at 8mths but went closer to 9mths to get out of going on the trip. And she did it all in the same conversation. 😉

I love how they show different surveillance all over the house. That was good thinking. Did I say that? 😉

15. plainviewsue says:

I don’t blame Teresa for texting back a short response. Tre doesn’t need that backstabbing wench in her life. What does Jacqueline expect her to do? Invite her to her home where once again Jac can interrogate her about her legal issues. Jacq comes on the show and tells the world that Teresa and Joe will always be convicted felons. I’m just waiting for when Jacq and Chris are called that as well.

As for Jac’s “blog” on the bravo site, the woman is as bat sh*t crazy as she always was. She decided that she doesn’t want Teresa as a friend because she doesn’t have the qualities of a friend that she would want. Is she kidding? Ugh, I cannot stand her. Oh, and then in the blog, she goes after Dina and says that Chris is the most hurt by Dina.

I will always believe, unless someone can prove to me otherwise, that Chris stays with Jacqueline cos he knows she is on the edge of madness. Caroline chose to support Jac over her own sister Dina cos she knows Jacq could crack at anytime and release all of the Manzo skeletons. Jac tries to say she doesn’t want drama in her life. She lives for the drama.

And now Jac is claiming they are selling the house to pay for Nic’s therapies. More like their legal bills and the failing of the BLK goop.

As for Kathy, she is even worse. Comes on the show to once again go against her cousin. Why don’t these women get that Teresa will never be close to either one of them again after how they treated her. As for Kathy’s new house, it is ridiculous. I actually loved Kathy’s former house. I hate these over the top gaudy homes of Teresa’s and Melissa’s. I prefer Melissa’s rental & I love the house Tre’s realtor took her to see. I also love Dina’s house.

I agree, but just a note that the house DiabolicalDina lives in is Two-Timing-Tommy’s house, she doesn’t own any of it. I did hear that she signed a pre-nup agreement when she married him and gets next to nothing once they divorce, which is why she isn’t all hot to divorce him. WackyJackDaniels is most certainly selling their home because they can’t afford to live there, with no Bravo paycheck, no income from her husband and their legal bills, on top of their medical bills. I never watched the show when the WakiKIKI’s were on the show, so no comment there. ConvictFelonJuicys were towing the party line that their legal team gave them probably for dealing with emails during this time period, thank everyone for their concern, and confide nothing to anyone without an attorney present. Especially if that person of concern was being taped by cameras for a stupid reality show(yes you AmberCancerAlert), or the emails/texts were from some BSC person who likes their alcohol, in copious amounts, who would sell out their son for their fifteen minutes of fame and would turn around and sell any and all information to the highest bidding tabloid about them(yes you WackyJackDaniels)

You got it right: SHE LIVES FOR DRAMA

• Austin says:

I agree with all of that, plainviewsue. Teresa doesn’t owe Jac anything. If someone texted me a long, drama-queen message like that, I’d probably just say something like, “Thanks for thinking of me” and let it go at that.

I simply could not watch the scenes with Jac and Kat – as soon as I saw Kat, my hand went straight for the remote and I was powerless to stop it – thank goodness – I did like that Tressa – easier way to distinguish between Tre and the twin Tressa – did not want to hear the rumor – not liking Dina – at all – but – she did get Mel’s number – Tre’s scenes must be very hard to film, as I am sure that she is unable to say almost anything without hurting her case – that might be why her scenes seem more staged than usual –

T-Rex – thanks for explaining the blood work – I have to go every three months and have to wait a week for the results – I knew that you would know the real story – it’s funny how producers think that they can continually fool us, the audience – that we are not smart enough to research things on our own, or simply be able to tell a lie from a truth – perhaps they have been hanging out with too many politicians –

still enjoying Don’t Be Tardy – not her foul mouth – but the kids are just so cute – there is real love there and it is good to see –

BOTH she and Kroy should clean up their language for those kids! IMO. #oldfashionedMoment English is a great language, Kim and Kroy! Learn and properly utilize the beautiful language of our country. What’s the worse that could happen? You’ll have well-spoken children and young adults? They will have good comprehension skills, be able to process ideas that require critical thinking, high level concepts, better problem solving skills if you, Kim and Kroy would expand your vocabulary from the f-word and the SH-word. Class it up, for your beautiful kids!!!

17. chismosa says:

Haven’t watched jersey yet but watching Wendy and she’s

SPOILER ALERT

Showing the “shkeevy” poor poooo’ house Tre is visiting with gia – who poor thing looks so bloated or something – maybe she had a cold?
    And I was starting to feel for them when …..

I saw her thousands $$$ Valentino bag. GIRL. VIDEO’s on you. Can’t you cool it!?
    Show at least a 300-500$ one instead. VOMITTTTTTTT

This shouldn’t surprise anyone, the ConvictFelonJuicy’s were seen, after filming, after their court date got moved, spending loads of money on the Shore, she was seen in new clothes, shoes and bags, etc. they just again do it all CASH so that they don’t have to report it to the IRS. They haven’t LEARNED a thing by this legal stuff and will continue to be the narcissistic, lying, con-artists they have always been

I get what you’re saying TRex. Well, sort of.

I’m into breaking bad now and they’re talking laundering the money—- and they’re saying that if said person A is not supposed to be making this much money, then how can they afford to buy x,y,z. Even in cash. That the IRS would think it’s not up to snuff.

So isn’t that the same —that they’re watching what the convicted financial felons are spending on? Even if it’s cash?
        Shouldn’t that all go back to their payments instead of to neiman Marcus?

If anything I thought there’d be an eagle eye on them 🔎🔦

Of course I know it’s Teresa’s fans paying for the valentinos and YSL’s, not her herself. 🙄 😡

• plainviewsue says:

Chismosa, hubby & I have been watching Breaking Bad. My sons have been on for years to watch, so after they won all the Emmys, we decided to watch on Netflix.

We’re almost at the end of season 3. Hard show to watch, but the acting is excellent.

No spoilers from anyone please!!!!!!!!!!

Yes no spoilers I PROMISE. I have “23” ones on my dvr from last week + this week’s binge.

I don’t stream – so I’m watching the binges they do each Sunday.

I love bryan cranston with a PASSION

Remember in Atlanta when She by Sheree took her ex to court for child support? She rolled up in Loubitons and a Birkin bag. Yes if the father should be paying child support he should be paying it but if you roll up in designer duds I really don’t think the judge is impressed w/u.

Teresa is so grotesque. She’s a good business woman by “downsizing” from super mega mansion to just a mega mansion? And, remember that designer bag next time the LyingPig lays on the sob story about not having a college fund for Gia. She’s spent a small fortune on the stylist for her court appearances alone. I did love seeing the flashbacks of LyingThief Teresa. That’s the real Teresa. The used homes are skeevy Teresa. Don’t worry, felon, you’ll be out of prison in time to steal Gia’s college tuition.

Kit if she sold the designer bags she’d have college money. The shoes go wat down in value but the shoes will get you more.

Someone from another blog told me that downsized house they were looking at was 1.5 million bux. I also about choked when Joe Gu, thought they could sell their home and walk away with enough money to buy another house outright.

These folks are truly delusional.

18. Good afternoon all! I am back in the office after a week-long cruise. Thanks so much to Namaste for covering NJ while I was gone! I haven’t caught up on the shows yet, but the recaps were great!

19. chismosa says:

They’re going to BOCA???!!! 😳
    Whuuuuu

(I’m watching now)

20. chismosa says:

Just reading this blog from yesterday – if Amber got the Amber alert she had a 6 month old and and 18 month old— I’m doing math- that means she got pregnant when her first was 3 months old?
    That’s like Irish twins early, no? Super fast. Who is that- her two boys? Or a boy and then girl? Can’t figure out her kids.

#whiteeyeliner

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

My sister-In-law waited just 3 months after giving birth to her first child before getting preggers to her second. I think they’re like a few days less than a year old.—poor uterus.

Amber’s makeup is just horrible. Sometimes her face looks dirty (maybe it’s too much bronzer). I know if I were planning on going on TV, I would’ve been on YouTube going over makeup tutorials on light reflectors and contouring. Lol

Did you go to the Dermatologist?

My quasi-niece seems to have gotten pregnant the week she and her husband adopted a baby boy.

• Serjen says:

The two older boys are her stepsons, the younger two (boy and girl) are her natural born

21. chismosa says:

Hmmmmmm TerEHHHsa’s quick dismissal of this rumor or chat by Dina makes me think she’s used to the rumors about Rino or knows of them or -!- they’re true and she doesn’t want to hear about it. I don’t know.
    Too quick to dismiss.

This is from above-I had the show on DVR, so to solidify my geekdom-I flipped through all the exteriors. It was all over the place weather wise. No snow, a little snow, a lot of snow. But, we did have those reprieves-especially in March-then just as soon as we thought it was over-it hit us again! It’s not totally off.

The Kathy/Jac scenes were for sure. It was pretty green, so it wasn’t shot when the others were in FLA. But I don’t think it was summer. Late April-once the snow ended, spring came quick. Trees and all.

If anyone’s keeping score-joe G went back to court today for his license case. They are going to plea-and he will serve his time concurrently with his federal sentence. October 15th will be when that’s done. But we already knew this was going to happen-so that case seems to be over. Also, October 2nd seems to be a firm go for sentencing.

Does anyone know how BLK Water is doing? Chris doesn’t have any other companies any longer right?

25. plainviewsue says:

Wow. So Jac’s blog on Bravo has been edited to take out her paragraph on Dina.

Verrrrrry interesting……………………….

Sue— the scene where she is reading the text she sent to Tre to Kathy was totally edited.

Where she said “I’m sorry things happened that affected our friendship” she said “I’m sorry this show affected our friendship”

Producers made her sub the words in. But the phone showed it all.

Sorry, to clarify —- the text on the phone says

“THE SHOW” but her mouth said “things”.
        She blames the show.

Just speaking to the editing, not of how I think the demise began of their relationship.

• if you have access to the whole thing, I would LOVE to blog the unedited version! 😉

Yes id love to see it as well!!!

With a box of wine handy

This is the portion that Bravo took out I think –
          Bravotv.com: What’s your current relationship with Dina like?
          JL: Currently there is no relationship between us, but only because she chooses not to have one. It’s frustrating because I feel like it’s all petty, nonsense stuff, that all just seems silly and unimportant to me. I have other, more important things to focus on, although, I’m always open to reconciliation with people that are willing and sincere. My husband is probably the most hurt by Dina. Maybe one day we can heal as a family like the Gorgas and Giudices did. Miracles have happened on #RHONJ . All it takes is for both parties to want it at the same time and be sincere about wanting it. (That’s the key.)

Oooooooh I like that slam against Dina. “White shade ”
            LOL

how odd of bravo to take out something that THEY asked her – meaning bravo asked her these questions.
            So strange !

They are back!

Ok….whatever!!

“This is sorta camo” …. “Yea, if you’re an owl” Lol. I love Jaime’s husband

Good morning everyone. It’s Tuesday. Is everyone awake for this first full day of Fall? ;(
    Bethenny is coming up on GMA. Looks like she’s written a new book “Cookie meets Peanut”. A drawing of Cookie and Bryn I suppose is on the cover. It’s a cute drawing.
    Have a great day everyone. 🙂

Wow the illustrations are fantastic in Bs book. The colors are bright and clear. It’s about the dynamic of Cookie and the new baby in the house. Cute.

Thanks for the heads up Powell! I’m gonna record GMA. B’s been off the radar for awhile now. Can’t wait to see what she’s been up to.

She’s had some filler in her face and it makes her look so much healthier. Excellently done.

I’m sure Andy is in development with her.
      I think Ellen has probably washed her hands but will have her on as a guest to show there is still Love, Love, Love 💩😒
      🙄

I knew this was coming -she said she was sure the rating would go up…Good Lord-I can’t with her!!

32. Happy Birthday Diana!!! Hope you have a fantastic day. I wish someone on Twitter would piss off Jac and she would go on one of her crazy twitter rants. She is a nut job.

Lisa Vanderpump is pissing me off! 😡😡😡

They are all fake and phony…it pays the bills!!!

I saw on twitter that Brandi was at Kim’s birthday party with LISA-I didn’t think Lisa would ever attend anything having to do with Kim but like I said-they are all fake and so are their story lines!!!

They are ALL pissing me off 😤

Jnntj- IF it’s a Bravo-Induced party, from everything we have heard after some things that happened during Jersey and NY Filming and even during BHills Last year, Bravo has laid down the law that IF you don’t attend a Bravo Induced outing, you aren’t going to be paid for that episode and you will possibly be fired from the show. Bravo no longer cares who does and doesn’t want to film with one another any longer, you either film as directed or don’t take their money.

T-Rex-while that may all be true (but we really don’t that for a fact) it seems to me Lisa is quite chummy with the same women she claimed ganged up on her last year-if I thought a group of crazy b*tches were ganging up on me I wouldn’t be posing for pics with them. I just think all HWs are fake and they all make crap up.

Awww, the Dream Team all together again!

• Vanessa W says:

This reminds me of when a friend talks about their dirtbag of a boyfriend and you end up hating him then suddenly there back together and expect you to be ok with it, it’s like no I still hate him. That’s how this pic makes me feel, I’m like lisa nooo i still hate Yolanda

P.s this is my first post ever. I’m usually a silent stalker : )

Exactly!

Welcome Vanessa!

Hi Vanessa-great first post!! It’s so true about the dirtbag boyfriend and it’s worse when they get back together but never tell you HOW they got back together…it’s highly annoying!!!

Welcome! You made a very good point. I’m sure a lot of us can relate to that story. It’s no secret that I like Lisa. This pic was a big disappointment.

Every single time I post a link. I’m being put in moderation…….. 👿

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

So frustrating! It’s out of my control! I get a notice when someone is in moderation and clear them as soon as possible.

Happened to me this morning when I posted a twitter post from Jac…I figured it was b/c she’s wacky…but I guess not?!?!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I know, I freed you! I posted the other day about this happening and I can’t fix it (maybe Veena can) but I’ll get your tweets out of moderation!

Tartsy I saw your post the other day about things going into moderation but I thought it was just a VV thing………just playin’!! ❤️🎾❤️🎾

😆

That conspiracy against VV posting links it’s alive and kicking ! I know !!!!! I’m just keeping quiet!!! 😇. BUT I’m keeping score 📝

Kidding Tarts…just playing along with Jill <——- SHE STARTED IT!

😆

LOL!

Tarts make sure as SOOOOOOON
                AS RHOBH starts – VV’s posts are always in moderation. HAHA

Put her on the “no fly” list. 📝📂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

And what do I get in return?
                  LOL!

I’m already on that list 😢

It’s a conspiracy!!!! Remember a few weeks back I had to log in each and every time I wanted to post something. Now, this issue with the links.

👀 I’m keeping score 📝
                  I have my own file of Lynn’s place issues 😝

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

You’re not the only one keeping score! The login every time went away?

• Veena (NMD) says:

I don’t think it is something I can fix, unless there is a specific word that is sending tweets to moderation that I can remove from the “bad” list. WordPress seems upgraded and flaky again to me – grrrr.

It’s okay Tartsy. I know it’s WordPress. You told me a few days ago. I thought it was a glitch that day only. I guess not 😔

35. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kit — If you have something for me, I can run it tomorrow!

Tartsy did you watch Jersey Belle last night?? It was a great season finale I thought-funny and kind of scary-but mostly just a bunch of women who really like each other having a good time!

Ash I wanted to get into the show and by the time I went to watch on demand the 1st episode was gone so I gave up. I don’t start late on shows.
      So I hope to catch a marathon next season.

She seems super fun and “real” and great and then I heard something about some sort of piercing in her nether regions and reconsidered getting into this show. 😳👅🏃

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Not yet Jill! Dallas had their 2 hour finale….they had so many plot twists it was exciting. Going to watch the Belles after The Voice – loving Gwen and Pharrell!

I watched! (And I started late, Chissie, and was so glad, love the show). I don’t want to make any spoilers. I will just say that I was happy to read the “follow up where they are now” comments. So hope they get a 2nd season — and don’t fall into the let’s mess with the time line drama / fake drama trap. It’s the dynamic between the girls, husbands, NJians, and the Southerners that makes it. IMO

It was soooo good right Ladebra??
        Felicia-maybe they will have a marathon on Bravo soon and you can catch a few episodes-I really loved it-except one of the story lines annoyed me-not enough to quit watching though!! I didn’t stick with that Game of Crowns (or whatever it’s called) b/c I couldn’t pick anyone to like-did you watch all the episodes??

I actually DID watch game of crowns (ducking) or as the Soup called it -“what your DVR recorded in error” LOLOLOLOLOLOL 😂😂😂😂
          It was meh ….

Re: southern belle —> someone tweeted Andy begging them to renew it and he answered that person saying he had nothing to do with it. HA

Andy only does the CRAP shows, thank you very much.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

It was a wonderful episode! Luckily Beaver didn’t end up mounted on the wall, lol.

37. Hi everyone! Hope you all are well 🙂

I mentioned this several weeks ago. I keep seeing it more and more about Gigi Hadid (Yolanda’s daughter).

Tartsy!!!!!
    You’re doing a great job. I don’t want this joking around to get out of hand. It’s all in good fun. I hope you know that 😃

I agree!! You are doing a fabulous job Tartsy!! Thank you so much for all you do here!! ❤️❤️

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I do, VV! I feel I can read you and Jill fairly well and the joking about it was good to ease the frustration. Thanks for your kind words. ♡

40. chismosa says:

Hey all you JERSEY fans will be SO EXCITED TO HEAR THIS!
    😂

WWHL will have JACQUELINE on SUNDAY.

for your hearing pleasure, to celebrate :

41. Jan (TexasTart) says:

No new blog material this morning, but I wanted to post this link if anyone missed it. Survivor comes back tonight!

Uh oh, someone is fighting 😜

Good morning everyone and Mike. It’s hump day. And the crowd cheerssssz. 🙌🙌🙌 Boy oh boy from Monday to today it got dark out driving to work. What a difference a few days make. It’s 60 degrees and possible rain later. I hope it’s better in your neck of the woods. I hope everyone has a great day.

Did anyone catch Gotham Monday night? I feel asleep. 😦

I have it recorded Powell. I wasn’t really that excited about a baby Batman, but then I saw a trailer and it looked interesting. I tell ya – I hate to get involved in first seasons that I think might not get renewed, it is just so frustrating. I will probably catch up this weekend.

I do get frustrated when a show that’s and I like it but it gets cancelled. This looks like a good show.

Deb- Us too, we liked a few shows last year that are gone, and same thing last year. We watched Gotham it was just okay, in my opinion, but really can’t base anything on just one show. I liked Scorpion but other folks found it boring, I think they thought the show was going to be “something else” based on the promos. FOX is having a rough time of it this season, they backed some real losers(uhm 50 million on a hokey reality show), so I would imagine that they are going to cancel shows quickly that aren’t doing well.

Fox is terrible at pulling the plug before giving a show a fighting chance. They canceled Surviving Jack before a lot of Chris Meloni fans even knew about the show. It was an incredibly funny show- and had they not acted so hasty it could have been a hit.

Um I don’t see batman related things being NON cancelled.
        This comes from someone who lives with a BATMAN obsessed person.
        They didn’t cancel Arrow, in fact they gave it a spinoff with the FLASH (who looks a bit flashy IMO) —
        And also marvel Angels didn’t get cancelled. And I think there’s a Green Arrow coming too.

Batman is like —- a virus. People cling to that!

45. Jan (TexasTart) says:

46. Jan (TexasTart) says:

47. Good morning everyone. Finally cooling down in the mornings here in AZ. I walked Pepper at 5:30 a.m. and did not work up a sweat. Still high of 104 today. Time for summer to end.

48. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Nice try Lisa, but wackdoo is so last year.

You ladies were talking about Jersey Belle and Game of Crowns last night. I didn’t get into either show. I watched maybe 2 epis of each show. I didn’t watch any Below Deck. I think BD will not be renewed next season.

50. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Mystery solved! Gia was filming a music video (in a recent Tweet I posted) because she’s singing in a group. There’s nothing to listen to in the link…

Another, youtube, auto-tuning, lip-synching teenage girl group. Great!

Oh can’t believe this is the same little girl. Wow! I don’t in any way feel sorry for Joe and Tre going to prison cuz they broke the law. But I feel for them that whether it’s 6 weeks, 6 months or 6 years they’re going to miss her continue to blossom. Mmmm mmm mmm.

Oh, man. Really? What the ef are her parents thinking? With everything going on, all the publicity, the last thing Gia needs to be doing is something that will bring more public scrutiny and press. Can’t she just be a kid for a while? It’s actually sort of depressing….and some of the pics are really, well….http://cdn3-www.realitytea.com/assets/uploads/2014/09/gia-giudice-3KT.jpg

OH
        MY
        GOD

I can’t believe this. It’s a pedophile’s dream ! Horrible !!!
        I mean I couldn’t (or could?) believe Milania in heels at the talking heads shot of TRE with family. and then Milania knowing what twerking was but Antonia not. Go Antonia

This is just terrible. Let this poor girl chillax ….. With her parents -she’s like the next Willow Smith -(( God willing NO. ))

Teresa get a damned hold of your kids!

I think she actually likes performing. So let her have some fun. I can’t even gripe at the clothes and makeup. I grew up in the 80s. I had some inappropriate getups! And I wasn’t performing-it was just Tuesday. Lol. This is stylized, not her usual look. I have so many friends who have kids younger then Gia who do the cheerleading and dance who wear similar stuff and all the markup. But they don’t look like that on the daily. I have boys-I don’t have to deal with that! Just grossness. But when I shop for my niece-it is so crazy, some of the little girl clothes are a little slutty! And the Halloween costumes? OMG!

I hear you Exit. I was a child of the 80’s myself.

It’s just a bit much with the social media and TV- awareness. Her level of exposure. I just don’t know.

51. OT: I am beginning to question some of the posts on a certain FB page. That is all I am going to say.

52. chismosa says:

Can anyone who watches MDLLA —tell me- did Josh Flagg and his boyfriend breakup?

Why last week on WWH was he flirting or being “set up” with one of the bartenders?
    I’m not caught up but did he and Colton break up?

53. I Need A Life! says:

Hello to all. Ummmmm….did I miss something? How in the name of St. Joan Rivers didn’t anyone think of this before.

54. chismosa says:

Beth is on access hollywood. She says she’s talking with andy on a project.
    💩💥👅

There are so many editing errors on MDLLA.

Survivor looks good y’all. I see the Shrilanka twins you spoke about on The Amazing Race. I think this will be a good season. Good luck Survivors. 🙂

Watched a little bit of RHONJ due to all the talk about Amber’s husband. I was lost for the most part with the new characters. I noticed is how irrelevant the Gorgas are. I mean zero to the left irrelevant
    #pleasantlysurprised

59. kit9 says:

TT, will send soon, just finishing up. Had a horrendous day yesterday. That may be a tip on how to get through some of Brandi’s more excruciating Podcasts…have it follow a lousy day, then the thought of listening to it won’t sound so awful!