Real Housewives Of New Jersey – Gators And Haters

RHONJ LOGOReal Housewives Of New Jersey

S6E11 “Gators And Haters”

By HydrangeaHussy

The ladies are still in Florida. Amber stayed behind to await results of her 5 year check-up and Teresa also decided to stay home with her family.  After Amber’s results were positive, she and Jim decided to head to Florida to meet up with the group.  All of the men are also arriving.  But first, the ladies are taking a tour of the Everglades.  Dina is the only one wearing flats, making her the only one who is even close to appropriately dressed.

RHONJ S6E11_3There’s still tension between Dina and Teresa.  Rino has decided not to come because Jim is coming with Amber.  I don’t blame him one bit!  I wouldn’t want to spend any time with Jim either.  On their arrival at the gator farm, the ladies hold some small alligators.  Dina is bonding with the tailless alligator.  Then they get on air boats to tour the Everglades.  Melissa and Dina are in one boat, while the twins are in another.  I’m not sure why they couldn’t go on the same boat, since there were only four of them.

RHONJ S6E11_2Back in New Jersey, Teresa and Juicy are spending time with their family. Juicy reveals that he received a text from Chris Laurita.  Chris offered his support and expressed that he wants to become friends again.  Teresa reveals that she has responded to texts from Jacqueline.  The Giudices seem touched by the words of comfort, but this is not going anywhere good.  Teresa is always going to doubt Jacqueline, even though they’ve made up.  They both said very hurtful things about the other.  Teresa misses their relationship and wishes they could take back what was said, but doesn’t think she could trust Jacqueline again.

Jacqueline and Chris are working with Nick on his language skills. She says that Teresa hasn’t really been there for her, but that she still cares about her.  It’s great to see the progress that Nick has made, and it’s clear that both Jacqueline and Chris are focused on his recovery.  During a talking head, we see Ashlee (is that how she’s spelling it this week?) comforting her mother.  It’s nice to see that their relationship has improved too.  I wonder if she’s grown up at all?  I can’t even begin to imagine how hard it is to see your child struggle with such simple tasks and I think that taking time off from the show to focus on Nick was the right decision for Jacqueline.

Amber and Jim are packing. Amber is looking forward to a fabulous vacation.  She feels that she and Nicole are in a good place.  Jim isn’t going to talk to Bobby at all.  Amber asks Jim to please be nice.  She plans to keep her mouth shut about what Victoria Gotti told her.  Jim agrees, strongly, that keeping silent is the right choice.  I think that the vacation would go well, if Jim weren’t coming.  He seems to cause trouble wherever he goes.

Kathy, Rick, and one of the Jonas brothers are looking at her new house. I’m so confused about why a Jonas brother is building her house.  Is he a contractor?  Rosie arrives and clears it up for me.  He tells Rosie that singing was his day job and that building is now his job.  At least he isn’t just sitting around, living off of what he made singing.  Rosie is going to help design the fixtures, furniture, built-ins, etc.  Rosie is having relationship issues with Ellen, so she’s been distant lately.

RHONJ S6E11_1The men have arrived at the house and are hanging out in the pool. By ‘men,’ I mean Joey and Bobby.  Nicole and Bobby enjoy a long kiss hello, while Joey doesn’t even get out of the pool.  I guess that’s the difference between a new relationship and a marriage.  Bobby picks Nicole up and throws her into the pool fully clothed.  Nicole comments on how nice it is to have Bobby supporting her 100%.  The two seem to really enjoy each other.  Joey and Bobby would prefer it if Rino were coming, instead of Jim.  Amber and Jim are set to arrive soon, so let the fireworks begin!

Amber asks Jim if he’s going to try to work things out with Bobby, but he doesn’t really seem interested. I’m sure that Jim would forgive Bobby if Bobby displayed the proper “respect” for Jim, i.e. butt-kissing.  Teresa is immediately uncomfortable.  Jim doesn’t even acknowledge Bobby.  It’s ridiculous.  These two are worse than the women.  Bobby also plans to avoid Jim, but Melissa hopes that their relationship can be repaired.  I don’t see that happening with Jim’s bad attitude.

The Giudices arrive at a large family dinner. It’s great to see the whole family get together like that!  I wish that I had grown up closer to my extended family so we could have done things like that more often.  It has to be bittersweet for Teresa and Juicy to see Juicy’s father in these episodes.  There are lots of grand-daughters at the kids table.  Teresa is happy to be with family, where she feels protected.  She loves how her family supports them and doesn’t ask too many questions.  We all know that she hates when people question what’s going on in her life.

The Wakile’s are also having a family dinner. Rosie is glad to have her family to rely on while she’s struggling.  Wow, Kathy’s daughter has super dark hair now.  It looks good!  Rosie says a heartfelt grace, thanking God for her family.  She reveals that she and Ellen have separated.  They have an amazing mother, who is completely supportive of Rosie, reassuring her that she will find the right woman eventually.  The talk turns to Teresa and Juicy, who are family.  Rich wants to always have them in their prayers, and his mother-in-law notes that all actions have consequences.  She seems to have sympathy for the Giudices, but also realize that they brought their troubles on themselves.

RHONY S6E11_5Back in Florida, everyone has gathered for cocktails. The talk is small, focusing on what the trip has involved and how work is going for everyone.  Dina and Amber talk outside, and Dina tells Amber that she knows what Victoria Gotti said.  Dina tells her that she told the twins that someone told Amber a rumor about them.  Amber says that she’s learned her lesson, and is not going to mention the new rumor.  Dina is relieved.  Nicole announces that she wants to pretend they are in Hawaii.  The talk turns to Bobby and Nicole’s relationship.  Joey says that she should make Bobby wait a little.  Jim says that if you love a woman, you don’t wait to show them how you feel.  Nicole feels that Jim is complimenting her to get under Bobby’s skin.  Teresa can’t keep her mouth shut, pointing out that she feels Jim is trying to flatter her to upset Bobby.  Bobby is upset that Nicole is falling for Jim’s compliments.  He goes to hide out in the bathroom.  These men are such children.  Teresa goes to get him.

Amber returns and wants to know what’s going on. Jim says that he respects Bobby and that he would never say something bad about him, then proceeds to explain that Bobby needs to grow up.  Jim doesn’t feel that Bobby realizes how much he needs Nicole.  It’s obvious that Jim feels Bobby hasn’t truly committed to Nicole.  He brings up that Bobby has told him things about Nicole’s family.  Nicole doesn’t want Jim to talk about Bobby when Bobby isn’t there to defend himself.   Amber tries to shut it down and wants the women to drop it, but Jim just won’t let it go.  Amber realizes that Jim is just stirring things up.  She tells Jim that she’s done with the conversation and makes it clear that Jim is on his own.  Dina notes that Amber is fine on her own, but that Jim is the problem.  I agree!  Why is she married to this man?!?  Jim’s comments were completely uncalled for and inappropriate.  Nicole doesn’t want Teresa to fight for her and encourages Teresa to stay out of it.  Teresa confronts him anyway.  Rather than try to drop the subject, Jim continues to make accusations about Bobby and Nicole’s relationship.  Way to keep the peace, like your wife politely asked you to do!

RHONJ S6E11_4Amber has gone upstairs to talk to Bobby. He doesn’t think that he did anything wrong to Amber or Jim.  Amber says that the source of the problem was Bobby.  She doesn’t think that Jim will ever forgive Bobby.  Teresa and Jim are continuing to fight.  Jim says that Bobby has (or had) a girlfriend on the side, which doesn’t go over very well with Teresa.  Joey escorts Jim out of the room, but says that he isn’t going to fight Jim.  Dina encourages Bobby to make up with Jim for Nicole, but Bobby refuses.  He says that he will talk to Jim, but won’t make up.  There’s a whole lot of screaming and it’s kind of confusing.  I’m not sure how things spiraled out of control so quickly, but I have a feeling it has to do with the wine.  We’ll see the end of the fight next week.

_________________________

Happy Birthday

September 29 – plainviewsue

_________________________

Happy Birthday

September 30 – Buttercream

_________________________

Happy Birthday

October 1 – Trashy T

_________________________

Happy Birthday

October 2 – sparklemuffy

_________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

467 Responses to Real Housewives Of New Jersey – Gators And Haters

1. So glad Hydrangea made it back from her proper vaca!
    I watched this episode and have diarrhea. OMG!

2. T-Rex says:

UGH! ENOUGH BRAVO with this cockamamie fake timelines!!! I have a feeling that Bravo somehow needed to “weave” KathyWakikiki and RosieP into the season but for the love of pete, can’t you do this without screwing with the timeline? Kathywakikiki is in FLORIDA at the SAME TIME as the other ladies, there are twats from her during this time about how great the weather is in Florida, with DATES on those twatter messages! I do NOT get this need to mess with the timelines, so that they have filler scenes. I am not watching, and the blogs here are so wonderful that I am wondering if this season is actually pretty boring, with all this needless drama nonsense. The Bravo-infliction of the Gotti-Rumor, which I believe that MsGotti(allegedly) made a mountain out of a molehill, out of a very disgusting JOKE that a Drunk-Rino made at a party, MANY. years ago. I think MsGotti is(allegedly) trying to get her ass onto another reality show, and maybe this one, and she saw this as her “ticket” to do so. I absolutely believe SHE went to the producers and said that SHE had some dirt on one of the twins, and Bravo lapped it up like a prisoner in the desert who ran out of water 3 days prior! ConvictFelonsJuicy’s have NO storyline other than their criminal issues, so Bravo needed something to spice things up, IMO.

Happy Birthday, plainviewsue!!! 🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈

Happy birthday Sue! Hope your day is a great one!

I’m back after a week’s vacation. That is if you call getting over a two week cold a vacation. My energy is sapped, but getting back into my work routine, it will return in no time!

I fell asleep TWICE during RHNJ last night and didn’t get to see the last half hour. Looks like I didn’t miss anything. I’m really disliking all of the new people and never did like Dina or Melissa. Moving on . . . .

Happy Monday to everyone!

I’m sorry you were sick on your vaca. Now you need a REAL vaca. Feel better.

• SoutheastVA says:

Happy belated birthday Powell. I haven’t been on the board in days. I checked yesterday’s blog and saw I missed your birthday. Hope you had a great born day.

Ryan (Brianna’s husband has a temper) I cannot believe she made such poor choice of husband.

Geeze, being raised by a woman who thinks your are “nothing” without a man, forget whether that “man” has any really worthy attributes, if he has “three” legs, can fill your love tank for a while, and maybe has a decent job, he’s a catch! Why would you ever think that Brianna, with her low self esteem, would have poor judgement when picking a mate after being raised by IckyVicky

Wishful thinking… You would think by watching yourself and those around you on the, you would learn a thing or two.

Did something new happen involving him?

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Reruns this morning….

No, RR. I don’t watc OC. I stopped years ago. Those ladies scream too much and are right down mean for my taste. I caught parts of the episode when Ryan went ballistic at some lady for putting her feet on a couch. He’s certainly classless.

Ah okay, thats Rebecca and VV. Now it makes sense why he was mentioned.

I agree, he needs help. He might be suffering from some form of PTSD although I sense, he probably always had a controlling dick quality about it.

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. Thk you for my birthday wishes. 😃 I wish I could go back. Today I’m home w/a migraine. Sighhhh. 😖 I hope you have a great day.

THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN, BRAVO!!!! CAROLINE’S SONS AND DAUGHTER ARE APPROACHING 30!!!
    #stupidbravo

8. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Happy Birthday to you,
    Our dear plainviewsue.
    Your posts crack us up here,
    And on twitter too.

Thanks for the great blog!

Happy Birthday Sue & Powell.

Love from…………………………..MRS Boston

Did everyone see where Leann Rimes had Ilana Angel escorted out of her concert?

First-congrats!!!! I hope your day was wonderful.
      Second-I saw that! I’m a little torn. Why do people who hate Leann rimes continue to seek out her attention? Let it go ilana. But, why stir the pot by removing her from your concert? Unless there’s more to lianas behavior then just ripping her in blogs. Real or perceived by Leann.

It’s not about IA-it’s about the person who was with her. Of course IA will make it all about her but she does that no matter what the situation is!!

Oooo do TELL, I can’t get any real information other than the Iguana’s distorted, probably not true statements.

There is a person on twitter who is apparently a celeb photog who has the same kind of LR obsession as IA-they went to the concert together last night. This photog has been to LRs home and took pictures-it seems as if she was trespassing. She also went into a venue where A birthday party for Brandi’s son was taking place. She tweeted that she was how ever many feet from LR and LR had no idea. I think LR thinks she’s a stalker and didn’t want her at her show. IA was collateral damage but is trying her hardest to act like LR came and personally escorted her away from the show b/ c she was scared she would get a bad review from IA. IA wrote her blog and never mentioned that she wasn’t alone going into the concert-her not mentioning the photog shows me that she is wanting to make this about her…no one cares about her!

Gotcha, I noted that she claims to have purchased TWO tickets, but didn’t note who the other ticket was for. I did note that she claimed some random dude railed anti-Semitic jibes at her, uhm, yeah right, that didn’t happen, no one knows who the F**k she is out there. Again, let’s point out this was DUDE, no DUDES even read her column, and as we have noted previously, most guys can barely pick out a wife/girlfriends “FRIEND” they have met a bajillion times in a crowd of people, no way some random dude who lives 3000+ miles away from her, knows who she is! Another Lying Liar, that just likes to LIE LIE LIE. IF any of that really happened that Iguana(sorry to Iguanas in the world) would have had that stuff on tape on her phone, which means it DIDN”T HAPPEN! As far as an officer having a HAND on their gun, most police officers have their hand on their guns pretty much at all times when they are talking with someone, it’s a habit, plus most officer’s guns are located in a place they normally rest their hands.

What ilana is clueless about-is that all those officers were probably told was that these people present a threat to the talent. There’s enough crazies in the world that they’re probably used to it and could not care less about her extremely poorly written blog! She’s really terrible-it amazes me that she gets paid for it!

What got me was the information that some random DUDE railed anti-semitic slurs at her, for what she wrote in a column, THAT.NEVER.HAPPENED.. AGAIN she has to show that she is SOMEBODY, when she isn’t!

OMG losers times 2!!! Then I definitely think Leann was in the right here. When someone shows up at your house and a birthday party-that’s a problem. Even if a concert is a public event-their intentions were bad. What were they going to do? Tell everyone around them how much Leann sucks? Tell people they love Brandi and she’s their BFF? That could cause problems and puts everyone at risk. Not that ilana or this photog would harm anyone-but they could create unintentional issues which makes them a liability.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Thanks for the scoop, Jill. As much as I may not like LR, I don’t blame her for not wanting anyone she doesn’t want at HER concert. IA seems nutty to be posting in advance that she’s going to LR’s concert when everyone that reads IA’s blog knows that she hates her. Good on LR.

rofl

11. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Mrs. Boston, tell us about the wedding (got any pics?) Where did you go on your honeymoon? How’s married life so far? My very best wishes for both of you.

• boston02127 says:

Hi Barb, Thank you. We do have pic’s. I will email some to V. She can post them here. We went to The Cliff House Resort & Spa in Ogunquit Maine. It was beautiful. I felt like a real housewife getting spoiled. (a normal housewife) 🙂 It is so weird to say “my husband”.

Oh, I get it now. Brianna is as crazy as Vicky. She then deserves Ryan as a husband. She’s just as vile just hides it better.

(Watching OC reunion)

OC NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL!!!!!! FIRE EVERYBODY GET NEW BLOOD IN THERE!!!! THIS IS SHOW HAS HIT RICK BOTTOM AND IM WATCHING THE REUNION OF 2 SEASONS AGO.

***** GET ALL NEW HOUSEWIVES!!!!!****

Happy Birthday to Sue and rto Powell! I hope all of your wishes come true! *sets down two ice cream cakes*

Congratulations MRS. Boston! – this is an Irish blessing that is said at every wedding in my family – it is said with love and much joy and it is my great pleasure to share it with you –

May God be with you and bless you.
    May you see your children’s children.
    May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings.
    May you know nothing but happiness.
    From this day forward.

May God bless you and yours and fill your hearts with love, laughter, courage and grace –

as for NJ – I cannot watch Jac or Kathie – just cannot – as for the rest – Jim is an asshat – they all are really, but he wears the biggest asshat –

15. plainviewsue says:

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!!!! You guys are the best.

• ☆.•°*”˜❀❀°Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ°❀❀˜”*°•.☆ Happy Birthday to you ♫ ♬ ♩♫♫♩♬♫❀♩♬ ♩♬❆♪Happy Birthday to you ☆.•°*”˜❀❀°Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ°❀❀˜”*°•.☆ Happy Birthday Dear Sue! ♫♩♬❆♪♫ ♬❆♫❀♩♬❆♪ ♩❁♬ ♫ ♩♪ Happy Birthday to you! ☆.•°*”˜❀❀°Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ°❀❀˜”*°•.☆ Hoping you have a fabulous day! ♫ ♫♪♫❆♬♪♩♫♩ ♬❆♫❀♩♬❆♪♬ ♫❀♩♬ ♪ ☆.•°*”˜❀❀°Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ°❀❀˜”*°•.☆

16. I can’t stand NJ anymore. It’s been so boring and Melissa has the role of innocent bystander-shit stirrer. Also,Why is Jacqueline back on the show to complain yet again about Teresa? And we got a glimpse of Ashlee? Please no. I’m just going to say that I had a little respect for Jacko when she “quit” the show to focus on her son. What happened to that?

I hope you’re all having a great day!
    Thanks for the great blog, Hydrangea.

17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLAINVEIWSUE!! Looking forward to the pictures of Boston’s honeymoon. Maine is beautiful.

Well……me and my HUSBAND had pork chops and potatoes and corn for supper.

Just felt like saying it. 🙂

19. chismosa says:

Happy Birthday Plainview Sue – hope you had a lovely wonderful day!
    🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
    ⭐ ⭐ ❤

20. chismosa says:

I posted this late last night not sure if anyone saw – says it all.

And next week “JACQUELINE AND CHRIS TRY TO SPICE UP THEIR RELATIONSHIP”

What is WRONG with bravo. ????

Correct me if I’m wrong, didn’t they stopped filming RHONJ once the Giudices news broke? I think I remember something about that.
      Perhsps, Producers decided to go a different route after that happened or ran out footage. Who knows either way NOBODY cares about Wakiles and Jac. Sounds, like a last minute desperate move by Bravo to complete the season.

No, Florida was after the plea. The intention was to film again after the sentence-and they will. There’s still more to come. AC, Dina’s party, Kathy’s party. I just think they wanted Jacs reaction. I don’t think we’ll see her after this-except for After sentencing. At least I think we won’t. Hope we won’t!

Thanks. I’m not watching the show but read about it here and there. I also read about the snow vs green leaf inconsistency footage. That trigger the memory of temporarily ceasing production of the show early this year.
          I think Jac’s on again next week.

I imagine the weather really screwed with the filming. You can’t film in nj without a permit-and they only last a few days. Every time it freakin snowed, which was all the time-if they couldn’t work-they had to restart the process of getting another permit. A lot of people don’t realize that you can’t just film whenever or wherever. It’s all pre-planned, even if it’s in your own house. I think that accounts for some of the disappearing and reappearing snow! And the scenes that aren’t fitting.

21. Jan (TexasTart) says:

22. Jan (TexasTart) says:

23. Jan (TexasTart) says:

24. Jan (TexasTart) says:

25. Jan (TexasTart) says:

26. Jan (TexasTart) says:

A must see!

27. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Interestng….most RH sell a product and do autographs …she is doing JUST autographs. Anyone else do that? Okay, besides Kim Richards, lol.

I’m not sure Bravo will keep Amber and Jim. Jim gives away a few production secrets on this interview. He also says that Bobby is not a real Fireman and is very wealthy.

whoa, 40 minutes— i’ll need to buckle up to watch this.

Is Bobby a fireman fireman- like they are in NYC- meaning full time/ full pay? or is he a volunteer – like most towns have in our residential areas around here?

He has to be rich to keep a ‘girl’ on the side in that ‘condo’

LOL

Chismo, Google Robert Ciasulli. You’ll get hits on tons of fraud cases regarding the Auto Dealership he and/or his family own.

I don’t get this Jim cautiones about being close to Juicy AND SIGN UP FOR A FREAKING SHOW WHERE JUICY’S WIFE IS THE STAR. What about being so close to Bobby? Look him up Bobby has had his shares of dealing with the law for fraud as well.

According to Jim, Bobby started to volunteer as a fireman a few weeks/months before joining the show. JM said Bobby wanted fame which is laughable like he didn’t.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Interesting find VV! But 10 minutes in, I realized it was 41 minutes long and I bailed!

Yes, I listened to it in parts 😁
            I can’t stand him but he was giving out gems and I had to listen to it.

I saw on another site Bobby refute his claims that he’s not a real fireman and he provided proof. I’ll see if I can find it

Jim claims on the interview that Firefighter is not Bobby’s full time job. Bobby is a millionaire that volunteers as a Firefighter. He also claims that he met Nivole at the casting for the show.

He is super rich-family business-but the firefighter thing is real. I wrote it down below. In the towns where they have all volunteers-they are all trained as actual first responders. They just do not get paid. They do all the same work. It’s very common in NJ-some of the small towns can’t afford to have paid firemen. And the surrounding towns always help out.

Exit, my issue is not whether he is a true fireman or not. On the show, he makes it sound like this is his full time job. In reality is not. The guy is wealthy.

Didn’t he always say he was a volunteer? I always figured he was, I never got the impression that was his job-since he joined so late in life. I didn’t know what his job was-or how rich he was!

I don’t watch the show. Came across the interview last night looking for info on the Giudices.
                    All I know is his Twitter bio reads Firefighter and a pic of Firetruck. His Insta has pics of him wearing FF gear. He is misleading people.

He’s also posted pics of him on the job working fires. This whole thing has been out for a while now and like I said, from what I read at other sites, the question of whether he’s a “real” firefighter has been settled and Jim was lying. I don’t know if he’s volunteer or not or paid but the fact he really does go out and fight fires was settled, I thought.

Bobby’s not denied he’s wealthy but says Jim has greatly overstated how wealthy, I guess. This info has been out for a quite a while now.

Kit he is a “volunteer” firefighter, not a full time, paid, trained firefighter. I posted above that some folks volunteer to be a help to their fire departmen,t to really do the grunt work when the departments need help, and there are those that become a “volunteer” so it looks good on their resume, and do nothing but hold up the couch in the Fire Station’s lounge and do basically nothing but play cards and shoot the bull. I would venture to say, that I would think Bobby falls into the category of the Fire Station Volunteer lounge lizard.

Chis, a lot of Fire Departments, “Volunteer” fire fighters. You go through training, a physical and testing and you donate your time to the local departments, which help to augment their paid staff. They are not the ones running into a burning building, or directing the hoses, but those hoses require manpower to hold them from the pumps and that’s where the volunteers come in handy, also in holding ladders, etc. For some folks it’s an “honorary” position to just say you are a fireman, and then you just spend your time hanging out in their lounge area in the Fire Station, they never ever leave the station, for others they really do treat it like a responsible position. From what I read this Bobby falls into the more of an “honorary”,”looks good on my resume” volunteer. Look the guy is a PLAYA, he isn’t married, isn’t going to get married any time soon, he is that guy that thinks if he settles down, something better is going to cross his path. He will never be faithful as long as he isn’t married, because dudes like this use the “I ain’t married”, or the “do you see a ring on this finger” to explain their cheating ways when caught. He is not faithful to Nicole and I am sure he has at least one, if not two “regular” standing “dates” on the side. This whole dating her is for publicity and to get on the show, for his fifteen minutes of infamy.

The volunteers here, in NJ, do everything a paid fire fighter does. Minus the pay. I looked up colts neck and they are volunteer. Not uncommon here in NJ, where a lot of towns share services. Where I live in the summer, they’re all volunteer too, but some of them are paid guys from other towns. Or in public service, EMTs, police-the mayor is a volunteer. They are all trained just like a paid guy-but in towns like that-the bigger towns come into aid, if they need to. But the volunteers are first on the scene. He’s legit-not just a hose holder! They do the work-and it’s not easy. I can vouch for that, since most of the lifeguards I worked with on the beach were/are firefighters. Bruce’s son is on the CNFD-or he was.

It should say colts neck is all volunteer. No one is paid and they rely on donations to get their trucks and gear etc….

Exit, I agree that MOST Volunteers seem to do a great deal of work up in your neck of the woods, I guess I was going on the Florida Volunteers who are “additional” help to the fire department, but do not make up the entire department. I read up on some information on Bobby last night and this morning and it doesn’t seem that he is a “hands on” volunteer according to others he has worked with

Where I live all year it’s a mix of paid and volunteer. There’s different levels-you can be as young as high school where they train you and you learn-but you’re directing traffic and just assisting. Until you turn 18 and can actually take the tests. Once that’s done-you’re a firefighter and can go in with the paid guys. A lot of the guys I worked with on the beach volunteered since they were that young. And once they were able to go to the next level, remained volunteers through college and summers-hoping to eventually get a paying position somewhere and most did-that’s your experience. We always knew something was up when we’d see one of them jumping off the stand and running! Someone like bobby, it’s not his full time job-but it’s a real job and you’re expected to be ready to go. These all volunteer departments exist to save money. Fortunately, in suburban NJ we don’t see a lot of raging infernos.

• I live in Northern Ohio an we also have pockets in our area that are served completely by fully trained volunteer firefighters. I NEVER would EVER talk shit about a firefighter since I have no intention of every dragging that hose up 4 flights of stairs or running into a burning home to look for a cat. I watched EVERY season of Rescue Me with Denis Leary and those guys are NUTS. 🙂

Exactly, the guy is a fake. He is introduced to us as this hardworking Fireman and it turns out he’s is a very wealthy man.

29. chismosa says:

Ok – iPad users —-> help-

I just ordered a refurbished one from groupon. Returnable and all.
    I hope its not bad!

I’m worried about the battery. But it seemed to sell out so quickly that I just WENT for it ! 😁😰

Delayed birthday gift since I’m still awaiting the 400$ candle from JILL for my birthday. 🎁😆😂

30. lillybee says:

Best wishes to Boston and her husband . Wishing you all the happiness in the world.

31. kit9 says:

Holy hell. Anyone watch the first look of NJ? Its the whole fight. After Jim drops his 2nd and biggest bombshell, he walks off with this sh*t eating grin on his face which he can’t wipe off. He’s insane. Oh, and Amber smokes in the episode. He drives her to it, apparently.

32. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I missed it – anyone see this?

33. Jan (TexasTart) says:

34. Jan (TexasTart) says:

35. Jan (TexasTart) says:

36. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The blog has been updated to wish a Happy Birthday to Buttercream!

Happy Birthday Buttercream! 🎉🎉👍

Oh! Take this down if you need to – but call me a cynic, this fight is starting to sound made up 😦 fool me once shame on you, but you aren’t getting me again.

Ladebra, the interview with Jim that posted above was published on 09-01-14 way before this fighting between them got to where it is right now. I don’t like Jim either but he talked about their contract with Bobby. I think there is true animosity between those two.

VV_ I agree- My guess is that they were “supposed” to get along on the show, and perhaps team up against the ConvictFelonJuicy’s and the GORGONS, but that didn’t go as planned, I could be wrong, but who knows. These famewhores from these now totally SCRIPTED, PLANNED out shows, have their own agendas.

You are probably right. I just don’t care about those two guys 😦 They should go make a reality show called Who Wants To Be a Housewife. Or something, IMO

Oh I’m starting to read it and I thought this was saying they made a contract to FAKE the fights — meaning the fighting in BOCA (like buttttahhhhh)
        But you’re all saying the fights are real and they had planned to kind of stick together. Ughh I have a headache

Billionaire !????? Is he the only child ???? WOWSA.

Posting a confidentiality agreement publicly, nullifies the CA. Jim is a special kind of stupid. Sue away, Bobby.

Bobby waived the right to civil action against Jim. This is in the contract he signed.
          #bothareidiotsfamewhores

Jim already defaulted by posting it.

This article is about Lisa Vanderpump calling Teresa to offer support but lisa also talks about filming BH and how the “truth always comes out”….it may always come out but that doesn’t mean Bravo shows us!!!

Barf. Way to come out and publicly show support for a convicted felon, Lisa. Well, she and Teresa do have something in common, they both came out on the losing end of US courts this year. Oh, and they’re both liars. Although, Lisa is just an apprentice compared to pathological lying thief Tre.

Lisa thinks Tre is a “lovely woman”?! She’s a thieving grifter, you idiot. And, that “nightmare” you grieve she’s going through is all her own making. And, what Lisa refers to as a “nightmare” poor widdle Tre is going through is called justice. Ugh.

Good morning everyone. It’s yucky here. Cloudy with that fine misty rain. Yuck. I hope the sun is bright and shiny in your neck of the woods. Have a great day.

I’m talking myself into going back to work lol. 4 days off, woohoo, and I took the mother of all naps on Sunday. I laid down at 4 thinking power nap, woke up at 8 …. decided to go back to sleep and didn’t wake up again until 4 Monday morning. 12 hour nap! And I have 61 emails waiting for action. It really was a weekend and 2 days but it felt marvelous!

Hope you didn’t get caught in the bad weather AZ. Is today your resultsTRex? Hope you get good news!

• mm in oc says:

We are headed to 80-90○ weather by the end of the week. Will it never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got in the 90s in Huskerland yesterday. Way too hot for the end of September. Rain is coming today and it looks like fall temps are in store for the rest of the week. I’m so ready to turn my a/c off! Happy Taco Tuesday!

40. cusi77 says:

Happy Birthday Dear PlainviwSue!

Happy Birthday Butter!

Enjoy your day Sweet Ladies!

I agree that the “wine” has something to do with JimTroubleMaker ‘s comments and a whole other to do with the fact that he is a rat! Wasn’t him the one who made a deal with the Feds for 1.7 million Dollars for fraud (where he was deeply involved in) selling fake drugs for the cure of cancer defrauding the world? Good thing when his wife had cancer she received the right drugs and got cured.
    I’ll tell ya… I don’t envy Amber one bit!

Good day everyone! I’ve been MIA for not having computer … And I am dealing with grieving the loss of a very close family member… It is hard. But with the help of God I will be able to be myself again… Hugs. Cusi

I read that post with the “contract” but WTF was Bobby or the twins thinking-letting Jim act on their behalf? Or signing anything? Assuming the twins signed anything I think it was just bobby. Jim might not have a law license-but he is trained as a lawyer. He graduated from law school. He knows what he’s doing. A contract between 2 people is binding-neither party has to be a lawyer to create a contract. And it’s enforceable. Bobby is a car dealer-his life is based on contracts. Anyone who’s that stupid deserves to get screwed over!

Excellent points.

And how this all will be so ignored at the reunion will be hysterical.

Didn’t they film the reunion last Friday? I thought I reaad that somewhere.

Exit – I am with you on this one!! I would never sign a legal document from someone other than my own attorney! Like you said it’s a binding contract if both parties sign the contract. Just wow on someone wanting to be a FAMEWHORE so badly that they would enter into this agreement.

Isn’t there something about if you aren’t an attorney… you can’t act like one? or something like that? Is it like a doctor? you can’t practice medicine without a license, can you practice law without a license?

Ok, I don’t get this. Why would Bobby sign a contract handing over some of his earnings to Jim? I don’t get this. Or Jim’s claim that he cast the twins and Bobby acting as a talent broker or something? Doesn’t Jim get how shady this makes HIM look? I f you’re going to be taking somebody’s word, you don’t get more shady than Jim, the would be whistleblower who was the architect of the very injustice he was exposing!

He posted it publicly, so he’s now in default.

Depending on your state, no you can’t draw up an enforceable contract without a licensed attorney. Here in AZ, a real estate contract is not legal unless drawn up by an attorney or licensee. I argue at work all the time that our attorney needs to come up with legal language revisions to a lease because mine would bind our federally regulated, publicly traded, multi-billion dollar company – and I don’t want to be responsible for that.

42. chismosa says:

Happy birthday Buttercream! 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎁🎁🎂

Hope your day is like “BUTTAH.” giggle
    (SNL)

Finally watched the entire epi of RHNJ yesterday. I agree that Jim is a loose cannon (to put it mildly). I can’t decide if he’s trying to play the bad boy that keeps us all talking about him or if he really wants to get back at the twins for hurting his wife and thereby get back at his good friend for turning on him. But what I really want to know is should we believe what he is saying about Bobby and Nicole’s relationship and Bobby’s alleged cheating or again, is he stirring the pot. Did Bobby say something to Jim about Nicole’s mom and Rino? You know how friends talk, never thinking that the other would rat the other out.

After Amber put that cigarette in her mouth she totally lost any of my sympathies. You had cancer you dillweed! There would not be enough stress in my life for me to do that. And over something so stupid? Over it.

This has got to be the most stupid arguments in Housewives history and that’s saying a lot! It’s all for show and not a very good show at that.

• boston02127 says:

“dillweed” hee hee
      (my new word)

Hhunny- I just read this about the cigarette, SERIOUSLY! I am a former smoker, I am a smoking addict, it’s like heroin for me, one puff I would be back smoking immediately, but I have medical issues so I DON”T SMOKE. SO it boggles my mind that someone who just spent a great deal of time worrying over a blood test about their Cancer would “light up” a cigarette, My bet is that she has been smoking for a while now, she just got “caught” during this filming. It’s not like someone just has cigarettes handy, for a just in case need, so if she has them on her, she is SMOKING regularly.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Haha, well there actually was one readily available, lol. Amber was storming out of the main living area to go outside and took a freshly lit cigarrette out of Nicole’s hand and kept it! Those Marcrazies sure are both putting on a show…of little interest, I’ll say.

You answered my question of where the cig came from! I knew it had to be one of the twins-those raspy voices! Lol

See things you miss when not watching, LOL! But Still, sorry but she just spent this whole last week with all that DRAMA about her cancer, how she does everything to be healthy, yadda, yadda, Sorry, but she took that CIGARETTE way too easily IMO, I would bet she is a closet smoker!

I was wondering who gave her the cig! Someone else in the cast might smoke-they always hide that well. I’d call one of the twins. I think Luann smokes and we know Lisa does.

Amber (and maybe the other ones) are probably like me-I like a cigarette when I’m drinking. A lot of my friends are like that, little crackheads huddled outside a bar sneaking smokes like 12 year olds when we are released from the chains of children! The next day, I want to die. Everything stinks-your hair, your fingers. But it’s so wonderful when drunky! Lol.

Exit- I only smoked a half pack a day or less, if drinking a whole pack. I wasn’t one of those wake up in the morning smokers, but even in Florida when it’s raining I would be out there under my umbrella smoking, or when it was cold I was out there in my gloves and coat smoking(I wasn’t allowed to smoke in the house). I could go all day with just 3 cigarettes then maybe a few more when I got home at night, unless I was having a drink then it was 3 cigarettes per drink, LOL! I quit cold turkey a few years ago, and now with my medical diagnosis NOT going to ever touch them again, well until my 80th birthday, I have told everyone if I make it to 80, I am having a pack of smokes for my birthday, LOL!

I tried for years to quit and finally got down to 4 a day which went on for quite a while but finally managed to quit completely now for 7 years and it’s so liberating! No more stinky, no more mess, ashes and dirty ashtrays. But, like you, I get the urge when drinking but it’s a mistake because it always gives me an instant headache! But, now I’ve completely quit drinking, too, so no more cigs ever.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good for you Kit! I know from my husband, that smoking can be a really hard thing to quit. After he quit, he was on the patch for 2 yrs!!

Oh, it is SO freaking hard. There’s the addiction to the drug, nicotine but also the emotional, baby blanket attachment of wanting something in your hand. My sister is on Chantix now and we’ve had friends that have had great success with that drug. Where was that when I was trying for years to quit?! Lol

• Boobah says:

Omg – YES! It is soooo hard. I just hit the 6 months of being smoke free. The cravings still come and I’ve put on weight. But I feel healthier!!

Congrats to all of you who have managed to quit this horrible habit. I have never smoked, but I grew up in a house with one. I went to a casino the other night and the smoke wasn’t really bad, but bad enough to give me a headache and my eyes began to water. I love living in a smoke-free atmosphere and have become way sensitive when around smoke, even bar-b-que grill smoke!

The LR IA concert thing is still a “hot topic” on twitter…these 2 really bring the nutty factor to twitter!!!

WOW, I did read on couple of other sites that the real culprit was this person that really is Stalking LR and stalked Heather Locklear and other folks. That she was fired(she claims quit they say fired) from a magazine a number of years ago, then sued them and lost, and had to pay THEIR legal fees. She was the person actually named in most of the articles and the Iguana is known as her “guest” or the “other person”, LOL! The only place the Iguana is mentioned is in her own blog. Oh, and apparently the STALKER-person was notified that she would be asked to leave if she showed up at any of her concerts. They had fair warning, and CHOSE to become Stalkarazzi anyway!

Ohhhh I didn’t see that about her being warned!! It’s kind of funny cause she’s letting IA take all the glory-there is a reason why…I’m still trying to figure it out!!! Lots of little things coming on twitter today about the whole night.

Maybe because the original STALKER is INFAMOUS in LA, everyone hates her. She tried to start her own stalk-a-razzi website and business after she left the magazine and that FAILED miserably. She was then sued by several folks since she doesn’t follow some of the basic Stalk-a – razzi rules, they have even called her out as obnoxious, LOL!/. I don’t twatter and still haven’t seen any regular media say anything about the IGUANA. only giving out the other Stalkers name, which I am not posting here so as not to invite trolls.

IA tweeted her blog to everybody-TMZ OK People etc…nobody cares about a silly bloggers obsession with LR-now if IA really wanted her story in regular media she would have added her companions real name and then BAM it might show up somewhere…but not on TMZ-the companion burned them once-Harvey doesn’t forget shit like that!!

Oh yeah, that StalkARazzi got TMZ into a ton of trouble previously and I believe she is banned from their website. Look, you know she is bad news when other Stalk-a-razzi think she is evil, LOL! I saw some twats from her and good grief, that person certainly is to me, a Stalker who should have a restraining order! Apparently Stalker has been notified in writing to her and her lawyers that she is NOT welcome around LR or her family and that includes concerts and public events. I guess they don’t have enough on this moron to get a real restraining order, I know LA has some very strict rules on obtaining those orders when you are a public persona. Cripes when she lied to staff at a restaurant to “crash” the boys birthday party should have been enough in my book to get her legally restrained. Now, it begs the question as to why the IGUANA would want to have ANYTHING to do with this monster! I guess so she could get pictures of getting kicked out of a concert, that she KNEW she would be not let into. It took me less than 10 minutes to find out the information about STALKER not being able to go to the concert, which was information known weeks before the concert, so the IGUANA was certainly well aware of this information prior to the concert.

From what I read T-Rex TMZ figured out what she was up to before they actually PAID for her photos-that’s some crazy shizzzz when TMZ thinks you have gone too far!!
                I can’t figure out what IA is up to-she had to know who this person was before she agreed to go to the concert with her so what gives?? What’s her game here?? I will get to the bottom of it b/c everyone on twitter is dumping so many stories it won’t be hard to figure it all out…the hardest part is figuring out who is lying and who isn’t!!!!

I think it’s pretty obvious as to what IA is up to. IA goes to a LR concert who cares?

IA goes to a LR concert and gets assorted about by security for no apparent reason – now not only is there a story…but she is a victim.

Not only is she a victim….now she is a the victim of anti-semitism.

It’s a never ending cycle with her.

I read your comment before about how in her blogs she makes everythings about her. OMG you are right. I just checked out the LR blog and the interview with Jim , I have never seen anything like it in my life.

It’s suppose to be an interview yet at no point does she offer any information on the person she interviewed, she keeps on being it back to her perceptions and their interaction with her. Even if she didn’t want to go the Q & A route…how about a quote…or some sort of explanation of events. Insteads it’s just “I felt” ” to me”….me, me , me…I , I , I.

I can’t stand this woman.

T-Rex – I agree – after the stroke there is no way at all that I would smoke – no amount of stress could drive me to that – I am too afraid that another stroke might kill me – not taking that chance – ever –

Shammy- Well here’s my drift too, she just spent all this time with all the DRAMA over a blood test, SO why would you even chance your health by smoking. Sorry I think she also probably smokes on a regular basis as well, even if she took a cigarette from someone else at that moment.

46. Happy Birthday Buttercream!

47. T-Rex says:

Okay a few of you have asked about my update, that won’t be until Thursday! It was last Tuesday I had the MRI and the 9 viles of blood I had to give the vampires, but the DR appt is Thursday at 7:45 so should hopefully have good news by noon that day!!

Jac probably thinks she’s the reason. Delusional.

Namaste I’m catching up on the blog. I’m so glad I wasn’t drinking my tea cuz I would’ve spit it ALL over the place. “I hate him now! He was supposed to be my second husband (I am married and have been for 20+ years…but everyone needs a back-up plan!) About George Clooney. LOL. 😀 😀 : D I’m so sorry he didn’t wait for you. 😉

Happy Birthday Buttercream!

I guess this is why Brandi has been absent from her twitter stupidity…

Radar On Line is saying they leave in the next 2 weeks but the YouTube video looks like they are already there right?

Jesus-Brandi in Amsterdam. She’ll be smoked up beyond belief.

Didn’t Brandi tweet a day or so ago she was taking her pill and getting on a plane?

She has her phone back-she just tweeted a minute ago…nothing “smoked up”!!!

That’s the one!

How you doing Jill? The girls enjoying school? Didn’t Annabelle start a new school this year?

I’m doing great ladebra!
              Annabelle started High school this year-so far she’s doing fantastic-loves her classes and is even thinking about joining some after school clubs-which is surprising but makes me so happy!!. She has tons of homework but it doesn’t bother her…her little witch sister on the other hand fights me every night about having to read for 20 stinking minutes!!
              2 kids-same parents-total complete opposites!!
              How’s everything going with you??

You’re so funny – little witch sister!
                lol

I feel I hear that of so many mothers of daughters that they are always so so different in personality!

All good wishes for little Annabelle JILL 📓✏️📈💻🎓🎒🚪🛀

Girl you don’t even know what this child does to me-she’s exhausting-she’s also funny and sweet and beautiful-but mostly she’s exhausting!!! Annabelle was never exhausting-she is more of a pleaser-she never wants to be “in trouble”…TROUBLE is Maggie’s middle name!! Thanks for the good wishes!! ❤️❤️

Sounds very older sister / younger sister.

You would know you have a few sisters. 😉

Love it! I’m so jelly of sisters.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

So fun to hear about your girls, Jill! My sisters and I are very different. I’m the only one that was very willful and independent. In other words, I was the pain in the ass kid. 😉

Thanks Tartsy!! I ❤️ my girls!!
                      The pain in the ass kid is usually very entertaining-Maggie makes me laugh as much as she makes me want to pull my hair out…I love her willful independence -until it’s time for homework!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

🙂

You have me smiling when you talk about your girls 🙂 I’m so glad Annabelle is loving high School! Sometimes it’s an adjustment going from the top of the food chain back to the bottom of the chain. I can’t imagine growing up these days – there is so much more of everything compared to back in the Middle Ages when I did it lol. I’m good! I seem to do the same thing everyday (my own version of Groundhog Day) but it’s all good so not complainig😜

I think most of us do the same thing everyday!! Rinse lather repeat!! We need to sneak in some fun things in between the everyday stuff!! Today my “fun thing” will be going through Maggie’s clothes and getting rid of the things she has grown out of…these kids grow like weeds!! Maggie is excited because she knows there is some shopping in her future!!

• 2Stupid says:

My son has to read for 20 mins every night and it’s like pulling teeth. It makes him mad because he has a 100 avg in every subject and he can finish very quickly. I told him that he was only in 3rd grade and things were going to get harder. He needs to chill on the over conficence a bit.

20 minutes of pure hell-for me and for Maggie!! She doesn’t enjoy reading at all and this 20 minute business is making her not like it even more….I’m hoping one day she will change her mind and fall in love with reading like her sister and myself but I don’t have HIGH hopes!!

• Trashy T says:

Jeez we just left Amsterdam yesterday and didn’t see any idiots… Can’t believe I missed them.

52. chismosa says:

FoxyMEL—-

The iPad i got is an ipad2 — so it’s old. And refurbished.
    But then I went to the apple site. — they have refurbished ones that they sell with a better warranty — and on APPLE it says:
    — with a NEW battery.

Whereas the one I got said nothing about a new battery. So —- I guess if I have it and it works fine – I’ll be lucky. But if it breaks down at anytime somewhat soon then I’ll have to go to apple I guess to see what can be done.

I’m not going to worry prematurely but that’s my story. Lol

—-I hope your boys are having a good school year by the way ❤

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Chismosita! I’m betting your ipad will be just fine. 🙂

Thanks for asking me about my boys. The oldest started Kindergarten and my 2 yr old stays home with me for now. 🙂

Update on the peel?

Hi Mel-
        Thanks I hope the iPad will be ok 😐

Peel – the most peeling was Monday. And it was just mild layer.

I need to get the max one they have- 25%

I’m going to email the woman at the company. I’ve heard she’s very knowledgable and helpful to customers.

Thanks for asking !
        I wonder if Princess P has done hers yet. I don’t think so.

53. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The blog has been updated to wish a Happy Birthday to Trashy T

54. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Can someone find the new Amy Phillips video impersonating the twins and post it? Thanks!

Happy Happy Birthday Trashy T🎉🎉

I wouldn’t put it past Andy.

And she doesn’t have her show and I think she likes being on tv. I’d like it if she popped in a few epis of NY and BH.

I would bet this is nothing more than a “drive-by”, Guest Starring appearance, and not a full return to the franchise. Another Bravo induced power play to drive up ratings

T-Rex, I think you’re right. I can’t see Bethenny rejoining the “festivities” full time.

Good morning everyone. Sighhhhh. It’s hump day. :/ I’m soooo tired. This migraine has just drained me. It drizzly out so that doesn’t help either. I hope you all have much better weather and a great day.

So sorry Powell. A migraine for this long has got to be exhausting 😦 May you feel better soon!

I have not really experienced migraines, with the exception of finding out in the hospital that I am allergic to morphine, and once they got me off the stuff, it went away so I had just a few hours of what so many go through on a daily basis. I feel for you and others that have to go through migraines. Sending out healing vibes.

Thks I’m feeling better. As far as I know I’m not allergic to any meds. I’ve never had morphine but what I have heard of it sometimes I wish I had it for migraines. 🙂

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I’m so sorry to hear about your migraine Powell.

58. T-Rex says:

Okay pretty off topic, but I am the off-topic maven, so has anyone here acquired the Iphone 6? I have to upgrade to a new plan and I have the I4 phone and really want to upgrade but having mixed feelings.

I want the 6 but I’m going to wait a bit-my brother got the 6 the day it came out and he loves it-LOVES

Awesome thanks I think we are going to upgrade, so far we have heard good things other than the one software update, and Consumer Reports basically said that whole ‘bending” issue was bogus.

Did he camp out? I don’t get that. Those aren’t the only ones they will have. 😉

I “want” the 6+ but I think I must go into a store to see just how big it is. I can’t find anyone I know that got one. Sorry, no help I know.

I went to the store and 6+ is BIG. If I get it, it will be an adjustment due to size. I liked the 6 as well. I’m under the undecided category right now.

I agree I think the six plus is way too big for me, I don’t quite like that the Six regular is that big, but I want the upgrades that it has compared to the four. Thanks for everyone’s input it’s been really helpful

I don’t like how big the 6 got and my research tells me that apple is done making skinny phones. So that sucks 💩
          Plus me too on waiting on the next phone because I have a 5 and am waiting.
          Plus I don’t like the number 6! 😛

I had camper outers the night before the date weeks ago near me.
          But I had preordered the 5 when it came out and then had to wait! Apple told me that’s how it’s been now with the 6’s. Preorders are awaiting ….

You’re luckier just going to the store the day of.

Do you belong to costco? They are carrying apple products now. Much cheaper! All you have to do is call apple and buy the apple care. PS if you don’t already do it-get Apple care!

I saw the 6-it’s awesome. Everyone i know who upgraded loves it. I have a 5-so I can wait. The line at the apple store at the mall today was ridiculous. People waiting for their reserved phones.

Exit I didn’t know ANYONE was allowed to discount apple. I went to BJs and they can’t even discount that much.
        I’m going to check Costco out!

Nope. I’ve never wanted one. I also have never wanted an Apple Mac/laptop. The only Apple product I’ve wanted was an iPod. Have two of those. 🙂

59. ONE MORE DAY!!!
    What do we think Teresa will wear for her court date? I am thinking all white…pure as the driven snow. Joe will wear a dark suit and a complimentary tie. (orange would be his best choice, but I doubt he would want to put the cart before the horse.) I wonder if family is allowed in the courtroom to support them? Oh, and on a side note, what does every think will be the outcome? I am thinking Joe will get 5 years and Tre will get house arrest/probation (not sure if this is possible, but I’m going with it!).

Yep, one day to go. Whatever she wears, it will be expensive like the freaking Birkin and other designer bags this lying turd has carried to court before. She clearly is blowing $$ on a sylist and clothes for her court appearances. I’ve never seen her look better than her court appearances. All that crying about her kids college funds and she’s still spending thru her grifting nose so frivolously! I actually looked up some cases of the judge and I don’t think either of them will get time. Anyone know of any reputable source-lawyer in NY whose worked with the judge, for ex-that has chimed in with a guess of what the sentence will be?

Kit the low end Birkin costs like $15 grand. They are investments pieces. Even though she hasn’t had it for that long she could get $12/$13 for it. If she has say 3 that could be $39 grand. That’s college tuition for Gia.

OMG! I knew they were expensive but come on! That’s just absurd! Even for the uber rich, it’s crazy spending that kind of $ on a handbag.

One of my family members is a lawyer (and she watches jersey!). Her first job out of law school was clerking for a federal judge. She doesn’t do it anymore though. She wasn’t in NJ-but the guidelines are the same. They use levels. I asked her a while ago-and she said the judge will usually stay within the range of the plea. They don’t work that hard to get a plea-for a judge to go off the rails. And then it gets appealed and they have to start over. The judge will probably already know what they’re going to do before they even get to court. BUT she did say too, that the judges have a lot of leeway and it has happened-that they throw a curveball. But not usually. There’s a lot of behind the scenes reports and things we don’t see.

I am going to FB her and ask her if anything they do, say, wear etc. on TV will have any impact. I think no. But I’ll leave it up to her opinion! I also want to ask about the letters from “concerned citizens” (AKA crazy people) who, according to the source of all truth, Twitter. I’ll find out if the court would actually consider them. Anything that someone who has actually been affected should be fair game. But goofy reality tv fans? I would think no. Pro guidice or against guidice-I don’t care which-I don’t think it should be allowed if they aren’t directly involved. I’ll go with her thoughts though! I’ll share when/if I hear back!

Gray pantsuit. Hair down.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Powell and I think alike on the attire: She will wear gray trimmed or accented with black, pants, hair down. Joe in black, white shirt, or bright color tie. He gets 15 years with parole. Teresa probation. (I had thought she would at least get 6 months, but I changed my mind that the hammer will entirely fall on him).

I think they’ll both dress in dark suits. I know it’s court and it’d not a fashion show-but that aubergine coat she wore in March was gorgeous! I want that coat. Maybe she’d sell it to me? They can have family there. The best place to follow it is nj.com. It’s the star ledger newspaper and what they write is actually true! They have a reporter that follows all of this and I think she’ll be there. I’m stuck home all day tomorrow because they’re moving our swingset-so following the sentencing will be my entertainment! And finishing the outside Halloween decorations. Fun!

I personally think she will get some time. Joe certainly will. But they won’t go tomorrow-they’ll have a month or so. I know this whole case stirs people up-I just hope everyone remembers that whatever happens, it’s not up to us, it’s not up to teresa or joe-it’s all in the hands of the judge and the federal prosecutors. Whatever decision they sign off on-is totally up to them. It will be whatever they say it will! I’ll be glad when it’s over-it’s been long enough!

Who does she think she is – AMAL!???!

Yay! Flat tire and AAA road service (crap) 😜

T-Rex the blogger and the stalkarazzi story is still going on!!

Where, other than twitter and Iguana’s facebook page? I saw that Iguana has contacted several bloggers herself to give her LYING version of FALSE events, including some dude hurling anti-semitic jibes at her, WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. No real news media outlets have picked up the fake story

Still on twitter-now IA is telling people if they weren’t at the show with her they don’t know who she was with or what happened….ummmmm she told us on twitter who she was going with and she blogged about what happened when she was there-she makes no sense!!!

In addition they Stalker-arazzi posted that she was the one kicked out in her twats and the regular news clearly stated that it was the Stalker and her “guest” that were kicked out. I highly doubt that ridiculous Iguana is even on LR’s radar! She is a mess, and a complete liar!

Maybe ilanas BFF Brandi told her to STFU? It doesn’t look good when Brandi’s BFF and the stalker lady are following Eddie, LR and her kids around.

I just saw a tweet from one of Brandi’s twitter friends saying that Brandi and IA aren’t friends anymore and haven’t been for a while…

T-Rex-stalkarazzi twitter account just got suspended…

Juicy! I’m surprised ilana didn’t have a meltdown and flip teams!

About time it got suspended!! She has small children that she is stalking on there. I find it disgusting that THE-LIAR-SUPREME-DRUNKEN-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi wouldn’t have also called the authorities against someone clearly stalking her OWN children, while she is also stalking LR and LR’sHusbandManCandy. She is clearly as disgusting as the Stalkarazzi! Now we can only hope that Iguana’s twatter is next on the shutdown. I didn’t see much of the Stalkarazzi’s twatter, but from screen shots folks have posted she is one disgusting human being, no wonder she got fired from that magazine and can’t get a job in LA !

IA is working on a new blog RIGHT THIS MINUTE that will be all about how wrong everyone is -I guess she’s going to try to prove that it was her LR didn’t want at her show and not the stalkarazzi….this gets better and crazier by the second….stalkerazzi has a new twitter already!

I saw that she has had like 15 different accounts! She just gets one shut down and creates a new one until twatter figures it out and gets enough complaints! Again those two women are completely delusional and If I were LR I would be afraid of that Stalkarazzi person as well, she is very crazy, and her former co-workers painted an extremely disgusting picture of her and her behaviour, again it’s why she can’t get hired anywhere. She tried to create her own website and that failed as no outlets would buy her Stalkarazzi information, and her partner at the time didn’t know she was crazy until he got some information during her lawsuit and dropped her and all contact with her immediately, he was so embarrassed he had attached his name to her website.

62. SoutheastVA says:

Happy new fiscal year 2015 for all Gubment (federal government) folks?

Yup. I hate it. So much I have to change and then will have to go back and change after certain dates. Ridiculous.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

ha, you asked did we believe it and I didn’t at first because the info came from a “source” but they did put in on the cover of their mag, so that had me mixed. Thanks for the new link. It was almost too good to be true that they would bring her back, lol.

That’s why I posted if anything I thought it would be like a “guest” appearance, because she certainly doesn’t need the money and doesn’t need the drama of the likes of the Ho-wves of NYC. Good grief. Interesting note I am trying to find info on Andy’s production company and getting NADA. Only getting his assistant’s LinkedIn info that she works there, but no website or anything. Interesting.

This article doesn’t even mention who IA was with-but this is the article IA wants us to believe. Her blog will be posted soon according to her twitter and then we will all learn HER truth…whatever the hell that may be!!

Az- Another Iguana-induced, not completely true information article. I read an article yesterday, if you google the Stalkarazzi’s information will get you a REAL news article(not posting it here just google it though), that clearly stated that LR had the Stalkarazzi on her DO NOT ENTER list, not the IGUANA. It also listed an officer at the event who gave the information on the Stalkarazzi and her “guest” that were ushered to the ticket window for their refunds. He never mentioned Iguana by name. Hmmmm in that article where is the information of the anti-semite who hurled vile comments to Iguana, nope not there, why cause that wasn’t true either.

I brought this down from above about the sentencing. I got a response. As far as anything she does, says, wears etc-it should not technically have any influence on the judges decision. Their concern is with what’s in front of them. That being said, if you know things about a person-it’s hard to not let that influence you a little bit. It does speak to character. IMHO-this is something people are reading and will read way too much into. The crimes they actually committed stand alone, you don’t need extraneous stuff to make a case.

As for the letters-defendants, family, victims submit letter to the court all the time. Those are considered. But she seriously doubts anything from a fan of the show will have any influence at all.

As for any predictions-same as when I asked before. Somewhere within the range in the plea, but when the sentencing actually happens and if there’s anything different, she may be able to explain it.

Exit- You might confirm this, but from what I read by the time they get to court the Judge pretty much already knows what sentence they are going to hand down. I go back to the Martha Stewart case, who went to jail over a mere 53K in an Insider trading deal, and like you posted the judge doesn’t give two hoots to letters from fans!

Yes-that’s true. I wrote that above, when I asked her about that a while ago-she said they basically know what they’re going to do ahead of time. The judge does this every day-it’s not unique to her. This defendant just happens to be on a tv show and there’s some public interest in it. Other then that it’s business as usual.

I did a quick search on the judge and in one case, a plea, the max time being asked was 5 years, more than this case and the judge let him off with probation and said factors in the decision was lack of prior criminal history and the fact he had two children. And, his kids were adults. So, I depressingly think that both will get off with probation and fines. Ugh. But a reminder of just how vile these people are…Juicy and Teresa owned several apartment buildings and ….“They got money from me that was supposed to go to one of his apartment buildings, but I found out they spent it on their house. He wanted to collect rent and not pay the bills. He raked in $150,000 a month without paying the bills, utilities or taxes on the buildings.”

In fact, the stairs in one of their apartment buildings in East Orange, NJ, were in such disrepair that a tenant fell and was injured. The tenant, Ruby Persha, won a $129,826 settlement by default when Joe Giudice didn’t show up to court; the balance remained unpaid at the time of the Giudice’s bankruptcy filing:

“I haven’t seen a cent,” she told People magazine in June 2010, adding that Joe often let the city cut off water and even heating oil at times for lack of payment. “He did everyone here extremely dirty,” she added.

And, here’s Teresa being the real Teresa and note esp. her comments at the end….

I don’t think anyone could consider them pillars of the community! It’ll all be over tomorrow.

lol. That they are not! Her turning up her nose and ewwing at living in an apartment. One much nicer than the one I grew up in, fyi! But, it’s not good enough for Tre. Ugh, the arrogance.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Is that video link working for anyone?

Another bit to catch is something the prosecutor was probably very interested in…her saying that she owns many properties IN HER NAME. Just another thing she would lie about later on..btw. Here’s the url if the embed won’t work for you….http://www.hulu.com/watch/164439

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I can view this video on my phone, thanks!

When it comes to show clips and stuff like that-the prosecutors don’t need it. They investigated them for years. They know everything and then some! They have their evidence. They’ve dug through their lives to the point they proabably know what kind of underwear Juicy wears. The fact that they plead guilty, affirms it to the prosecutors and to the judge. I think the viewers are so focused on what they said on TV because that’s all we see, and that is evidence to US. Not to say they’ve never viewed any of it-but it doesn’t really add anything to their case-it’s what they already know.

I do think though, if there would have been a trial-there may have been show clips. They would have had a jury, many of whom may have been clueless to it. Then they could use it to drive the point home to them. The risk in that though, it is edited TV and the defense could just as easily exposed, for lack of a better word, the fakery behind it. So they would have had to be careful what they chose to show-if anything.

How utterly depressing. They’re going to get away with all this.
            Just a 1/2 slap at the wrist. Awful

According to http://www.nj.com the fun starts tomorrow at 10 am! They will be updating all morning as the sentencing begins!

Jill-we should have planned a field trip to Newark! And made signs! Really would have made an impact!

Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Welcome Baby Girl http://huff.to/YPc9Lu

67. chismosa says:

68. chismosa says:

Just saw on the E ticket that she is “blindsided” after full season of filming.

I’m trying to link to the E article. Phone’s giving me issues.

Is that the biggest camel toe you have ever seen? Is that mean? It’s more like an elephant toe. Just sayin’

So do you think the fight got her demoted? She’s lucky she wasn’t fired. And WHY does she care about Claudia or any other woman that’s not her friend date Kordell?

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday eve. Thk goodness! I hope you have a not so busy day.

So everyone I guess today is the day for the Guidices. What 9/10 ish this morn?

71. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The blog has been updated to wish a Happy Birthday to sparklemuffy!

Giudice sentencing today 10am Eastern.

Survivor recap blog will post near 1pm Eastern.

Good morning from dreary NJ!

The day is finally here-after what feels like an eternity, it will all be put to rest!

http://www.nj.com is I think, the best site if your following closely-they will be updating all day.

@allaboutthetea is posting what is going on with the trial on twitter. Joe & T just arrived at the Federal Court.

Happy Birthday Sparklemuffy!!

I must admit-I’m a little nervous for them

It’s raining cats and dogs here, but I’m in a much better place than the Guidices. Now the waiting game begins . . .

You beat me to it! I’m going to use her twitter instead. She’s the nj.com writer.

This is sad. It’s flagrant disrespect to the court and international fraud. When Tre bought that furniture she had double digits of cash. When the furniture was delivered Joe had many 100 dollar bills paying the delivery. Did the prosecutor get bravo footage of the house w/the furniture? Their lawyers are idiots. Joe and Tre gave financial information to the Accountant so it’s the Accountant’s fault everything wasn’t listed? The Accountant can only go by what J&T give him or her. They had 5 months to submit the remainder of the financial info and they didn’t. Instead they had family vacas, parties, hung out w/their kids which is all fine but in 5 mths they couldn’t get the info together? They DIDN’T want to. Again they don’t care. Tre is even a bigger idiot for continuing to let Joe talk her into not cooperating. “Joe. We are going to be sentenced. We ARE going to jail. We need to tell the truth and give the government ALL of the information.” That’s what Tre should have said to Joe and not backed down.

Jill-what is that about the death of joes father? That happened long after any of the crimes? Everyone knows that…. Missing the context of that……

Taking a hearing break-conflicting reports as to whether joe paid taxes since 2009.

That means jail. I told you she’d serve time.

Not a good sign when the judge tells you that you aren’t WORTHY!!

How are there inconsistencies in the probation report and the other legal papers? That’s why sentencing was delayed-who did they hire to take care of this and why aren’t their lawyers making sure everything is 100% correct?

They have idiots for lawyers. What type of lawyers are they? If they are w/law firms the firm would have tax lawyers. Their lawyers are saying J&T gave the Accountant the financial info.

You get what you PAY for and since they don’t seem keen on PAYING anyone they owe money to, while still leaving their free-spending lifestyle, no wonder they wound up with the cracker jack team of attorneys they have. Oh and by the way ConvictFelonJuicyJoe selected them, because he KNOWS best, I really hope they go to jail!

I had a feeling Teresa would get some time too. II don’t think she will do as much hard time as Joe though, I think she will get 8 moths and maybe a year of house arrest.

I think Joe will get 6 years but will not face deportation.

I definitely think it will be some time and house arrest. The crimes are totally different but Martha Stewart got just that.

Martha Stewart didn’t rook anyone out of money, she made a whopping 53K on a a tip from a stockbroker that she shouldnt have taken and she got jail time. She didn’t rip off the government, banks, and the real kicker the HARD WORKING blue collar folks to the tune of millions of dollars and didn’t pay back one cent. Very different cases.

It was insider trading and her and the broker covered it up. Still totally different though! She actually robbed herself-she lost way more $ then she made on the stock she sold.

Exit- EXACTLY and in addition Martha didn’t ROB anyone of their money either unlike the CONVICTFELONS who robbed folks of their money!

• Jules says:

I don’t have a chip in this bag with these two so not invested in jumping for joy that they go to jail. I would rather they be made to sell everything none essential, work solid 40hr weeks and pay back as much as possible. I don’t want to foot the bill for none violent criminals.

I wanted Teresa to be successful because I hoped all the people they owed money to would be paid back. But that’s not what happened. She continued to spend like she won the lotto and no one they owed money to get their money, except for a lawyer here and there.

I was hoping she would pull it together and make it right-doesn’t appear so. But, we’re only hearing bits and pieces.

Just for continuing to lie and disrespect the court they need to do time. I don’t understand. Why are they continuing to out and out lie? What did they think was going to happen? It’s done nothing positive for their kids. They’ve made it so much worse. Reading between the lines of what the judge said, if they had done the right thing the judge may have at least given Tre house arrest.

Just as their OWN mouthpieces noted the ConvictFelonJuicy’s are THE most narcissistic people she has ever met and represented and this was from someone they were paying to help them through the publicity of their legal woes! They will NEVER learn without some serious jail time to finally say HEY STOP WITH YOUR CONVICT WAYS!

Maybe Caroline was right-it’s a whirlwind of stupid!

They just can’t get their shit straight!

It’s so confusing! Perjury is on the table now? Maybe when it’s laid out after it’s over it will make sense?

It won’t be much longer-they’re starting the arguments. I’ll be in the car! Keep me posted Jill! Maybe 101.5 will have something.

Yeah right, He is totally worse that the HousewivesJoe, if he acts as horribly as he does to his family on camera, imagine how awful he is outside of camerashot! In addition to them NOT showing them shopping and throwing out wads of cash any longer, but they still have all the designer clothes, shoes, bags, toys, fancy cars, etc. and they are shopping for a million dollar house, yeah, cry me a river that he is all a “changed man”. He is still a lying ConvictFelon who needs to PAY for his crimes.

Do you think that Bravo cameras are in Dina’s, Jacqueline’s, Kathy’s and Melissa’s homes right now to film their reactions? Maybe even Kim G and Kim D as well? How about Danielle’s? If so, that episode will skyrocket in the ratings!

87. Orson says:

How many siblings does Joe have? Do you think one will be able to take in all 4 of Joe and Tre’s girls or will they have to be split between some aunts and uncles?

I’m hoping the girls can stay together and in one home (that they don’t get passed around from different family members). Tre and Joe have known long enough that this day was coming and hoping that they were smart enough to make solid plans for their daughters. But as they have shown time after time, they are not the brightest people in the world and have been living in denial since this all began.

ConvictFelonJuicyJoe has a sister and a brother, and we all know ConvictFelonLyinTeresa has the MEGO’s. ConvictFelonJuicyJoe’s mother is still alive, as is Teresa’s parents, so I would think that they might go to Teresa’s parents with help from other relatives. I believe that it was Teresa’s parents that were living the ConvictFelon’s for a time as well. They are not that old. I would think they would have enough folks to help care for the kids.

As mentioned, he was a sister and a brother, between the two siblings there is another 7 children, I think one has 4 and the other has 3. Taking in another 4 kids might be very overwhelming for one family.

41 months for joe.

Teresa is next.

$414,000 in change restitution for joe.

Teresa is getting jail-the sentences will be staggered.

92. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Exit, thanks for updates. I’m going to have to put up a new blog. I’ll wait a little bit more to hear the followup on Teresa…..so before any of youse write a manifesto, just know, the blog is about to change!

Also 2 years probation for joe

LOL watching HLN. They showed a piece Nancy Grace taped earlier re:Joe and Tre. Nancy said she has 3 jobs. Her husband works. Her mom works. Tre is spotted carrying a Valentinos bag $2600 something dollars. No one is crying about Nancy having 3 jobs because she’s paid pretty well. But you get the gist of what she’s saying. If Nancy, her husband and even her mom can work why couldn’t Tre have worked a “real job” where she did earn some if not all of the income she lied about on the w2s and taxes for many years?

95. Amalfi says:

“… but alleged a long-running conspiracy from their pre-fame days to illegally obtain millions in mortgages, construction loans and lines of credit using falsified W-2 forms and tax returns. Joe also failed to pay income tax on nearly $1 million in earnings over five years, prosecutors alleged.” – Deadline.com

You have to pay your taxes people. Also, lying is bad. The end.

Joes lawyer asked for rehab in prison for a drinking problem.

That’s so he will be “housed” in a different area of the FedPen, it also reduces the options of FedPens to the ones that offer Rehab, and actually are a bit nicer and more low end Felons. Exit, now we will have to see what he pleads out on the Jersey State Charges, which we should probably hear about in the next few days. My bet is that ConvictFelonJuicyJoe, spends every bit of his three years incarcerated without any time off for good behaviour. What are your thoughts?

97. chismosa says:

Finally something happened !!!

I was on nj.com and nothing earlier !
    Going to an apt. Hope to hear more updates from youse guys

98. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Please continue discussion of the Giudice sentencing today on a new blog: http://wp.me/p2FHcY-3LN