Survivor – Method To This Madness

S S29 logo

Survivor:  San Juan del Sur

S29E2 “Method to This Madness”

By LADebra

I was curious what the tribe names meant, so I looked it up. Coyopa (in yellow) means “The Mayan God of Thunder”. Hanahpu (in blue) refers to one of the Mayan hero twins. This episode opens with Coyopa getting back to camp after voting off Nadiya. Josh goes up to Baylor and explains his vote for her saying “There is a method to my madness” – he was trying to throw the rest of the tribe off the scent of their alliance… and she buys it. Switch to Hanahpu, and Drew and Jon are pumping tree stumps and doing pushups, wasting energy, and annoying the rest of the tribe. Then Julie mentions the flint is missing, and after searching they can’t find it! Jon comes clean saying he had it last, and he dropped it in the fire, and he is really really sorry but he lost the flint. He says to Keith “Do you need flint to start s fire?” Keith responds with a straight face “It helps.” This tribe needs help.

Outplay

At the reward challenge, after a game of rock, paper, scissors between John Rocker and Reed, John wins and Hanahpu will play for reward. The player will balance a ball, on a disc attached to a pole, as they navigate an obstacle course. If they drop the ball, they start over. Then they will roll 3 balls landing them in a series of targets. I’m not sure if John Rocker volunteers or the tribe votes him in, but he is playing against Julie. You would think Rocker being an athlete would have the advantage, but the obstacle course is up and under all these poles… and Rocker is 6’6” (I think I read that) and is constantly dropping the ball and starting over. Julie sails through with not one restart and voila, Hanahpu wins reward. John is sent to Exile Island and Julie send Jeremy with him. But before the tribe picks up their reward of all the fishing gear they could possibly want on Survivor, Reed bargains with Jeff that they will trade their bag of beans for a flint. Probst gives the tribe a master class on negotiation, and in the end the tribe decides to take the flint instead of the fishing gear. At this point I really am sitting with my mouth open in total amazement at how inept this tribe is ….

John Rocker and Jeremy get to Exile, they choose a vessel, and Jeremy gets the idol clue. Jeremy has recognized Rocker, and he decides to share the clue with Rocker and says “You watch out for Val and I will watch out for Julie”. They make the deal.

S S29E2 Challenge

All of a sudden we are at the immunity challenge, and John and Jeremy rejoin the tribes. This is the sumo wrestling challenge. One player from each team will square off against each other and with a padded buoy-like thing try to push the other player off the round platform into the water. First team to 5 victories wins immunity:

Hanahpu              Coyopa                               Score

Kelly                      Jaclyn wins                         0 – 1

Alex                      Drew wins                          0 – 2

Wes wins             Jeremy                                1 – 2

Natalie wins        Val                                       2 – 2

John                      Jon wins                              2 – 3

Baylor wins         Missy                                   3 – 3

Reed wins            Josh                                     4 – 3

Keith                     Dale wins                            4 – 4

Kelly wins            Jaclyn                                  5 – 3

And Hanahpu wins again. I see a pattern. Coyopa is going to tribal council.

Outwit

Over at Hanahpu, Natalie has a mini breakdown because she doesn’t have her twin in the game.

Over at Coyopa, Val knows she and Jaclyn are in trouble. She knows that Baylor is aligning with the guys and the numbers are just not on her side. She has looked for the idol, and has not found it. At the water well, Val and Jaclyn and Rocker talk about Exile Island. Rocker tells them that Jeremy got the clue to the idol and shared it. Val tells Rocker that she has found two idols! Enough to keep her and Jaclyn safe. She is bluffing obviously. As Val and Jaclyn walk back to camp, Rocker paces off 7 feet, does a little dirt scratching, and finds the idol.

S S29E2 Rocker

Around the Coyopa camp, Alex mentions that their John is John Rocker the relief pitcher for the Braves. Keith confirms it and Josh and Wes (who said something to Rocker last episode) chime in. So Rocker is outed, but I’m not sure he knows his identity is not a secret to anyone any more. As Rocker gets back to camp with his idol safe in his pocket, he proceeds to tell the guys that Val has two idols! And that if they want to flush the idol they need to split the votes, 2 for Val and 3 for Baylor. Josh isn’t so sure that a split vote is a good idea… anyway, Rocker then takes a walk with Val, tells her about the split vote, and says “You need to play your idol” and you will be safe.

Outlast

S S29E2 ValAt tribal, Val calls out Baylor and they discuss her flipping to vote with the guys instead of voting with the girls at the last tribal. Val is grasping at anything she can to gain an advantage. Wes mentions that Val has two idols, so he knows how he is voting so she should play one. Val, Val, Val… you gambled and it’s not looking good. First vote is a tie 4 Val and 4 Baylor. Of course Val doesn’t play the idol she doesn’t have. Rocker is upset as he votes for Val on the second vote, saying he is going to look like he broke his word to Jeremy. Vote is 5-1 for Val. Bye bye Val.

S S29E2 challenge win

S S29E2 results

_________________________

Happy Birthday

sparklemuffy

_________________________

This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

313 Responses to Survivor – Method To This Madness

Good afternoon everyone. 😀

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Today is the Giudice sentencing, so a lot of the comments will be about this event.

3. Jan (TexasTart) says:

T-Rex – I would like to hear an update.

Tartsy- With all the hoopla today was going to wait but it’s pretty much still good news! No new tumor growths, my one spot is down to 2 centimeters which is awesome, and since it shrank there is “some” chance it may, could, possibly, wishful thinking, continue to shrink, Doc said with me he isn’t ruling anything out. I did find out that I have virtually no VitaminD in my body, which is why my walking is still affected and my hands had some pain, and probably the source of my hair falling out. Getting a whopping 50,000iu(not a typo that is the dosage) to be taken monthly for the next year, with blood tests every 3 months to make sure I am not taking too much. Also, no more scans or doctors appts, outside of my monthly infusions until JANUARY!!! Woot Woot, Have a Pet Scan and a BrainMRI(I guess to see if I have one, LOL!) on January 6th with a bunch of blood work, then doctor appt on the 15th. If all goes well, then I won’t see him again until late March!! My white blood cells are getting closer to normal and should be there by January hopefully, and my TSH is at .08 and they want that under 1.0 so that’s on track.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That’s wonderful news, T-Rex! And I’m glad you’re going to get a little break from the doctors and hospital. That’s something to really celebrate! 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh, I thought you were waiting, but I couldn’t wait! Fantastic news! Glad you can take a break, so to speak, for a while. Celebration hug (((T-Rex)))

This is great news ! So glad to hear your positivity and hard work are paying off T-Rex!!

🙅🙅🙅🙅😘😘🙅🙅 BIG HUGS!! Hip hip HURRAY!!! I’m SOOO happy for you T-Rex. Mr. T-Rex too. You’ve been a trooper and an inspiration through it all. God Bless you. 🙂
        I hope the 50,000 IU s does the trick. That’s a highhh dosage. I take 1,000-5,000 OTC. I suppose yours is prescription since I don’t recall ever seeing that dosage OTC. The dosage I take def helped me. My feet were hurting and so bad that at night I would sleep w/a heating pad on them. They also creaked when I walked. I told my doc at my physical, this was last year. I had a scan that came back fine. She told me to take vitamin D and it worked almost instantly. Like w/in a week. No more pain. I hope it works like that for you. Congratulations!!! ✨✨🎊🎊🎊.
        PrincessP will probably be a little more creative. 😉

Powell yes it’s definitely prescription! I hope I see a quick turnaround after I take the first dosage of the stuff, mainly I hope my hair comes back to it’s fullness that I used to have

TRex so so happy to hear about this. Celebrate!
        Some relaxing at least.

Hugs xxoo 😘😘

Congratulations! Wonderful news!

• designernailsdiana says:

WOOHOO I came in on the perfect day. I’m so happy to see your news today T-Rex. Prayers answered and more going up. Rest and enjoy the weekend.
        Blessings,
        Diana

• FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!! WOOT WOOT!

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Happy Birthday Sparklemuffy! Your name makes me giggle ever single time. 😀

Yes Happy Birthday again Sparklemuffy.

• designernailsdiana says:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Sparkle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sparklemuffy says:

Thanks youse guys for the birthday wishes– and on the previous blog 🙂 I had a wonderful day and hubby took me to see Yo Yo Ma last night. I wept —-thinking of our Nancy and how excited we would have been in anticipation. I would have never went if not for her 🙂 Thanks to all you guys who write the blogs– i read and enjoy– Much blessings to T-Rex! Yay!! and happy sparkle belated birthday to Buttercream and Trashy T. Big shout out to our Jeff– and extra prayer for recovery.

It’s starting now-

6. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I’m aware this new blog is not showing up in the sidebar of recent posts and I don’t know why. Hopefully it will appear. I have to be on the road for several hours, but I can still get youse guys out of moderation on my phone, it just might not be as fast as you would like.

RR I wanted Tre to be successful to pay back the creditors and everyone they owed also and to he able to take care of their kids. I don’t care if they have to live in 1000 sq feet w/2 bedrooms. As long as they have a decent place to live just like the rest of us. No more designer duds. They need to start from the basics

Powell, unfortunately this will never happen. The ConvictFelonJuicy’s think they are OWED a life of frivolous spending and the “high-life”. They won’t learn and now that they have this over their heads, the chances of getting caught again are pretty good. I guarantee they still move into a house they can’t afford, and still spend money they don’t have while whining that they don’t have money for their kids colleges and how much money they had to pay attorneys. CRAP they lied in their information they gave to the judge even today! The are narcissists and don’t give two hoots to anyone but themselves!

T-Rex you are probably on the money. Pun intended. 😉
        I was telling my mom that if Tre weren’t so stupid she could have asked the Prosecutor if she sold her designer stuff, etc could the government let them setup a college fund for the girls and the Government appointment a Trustee? After jail any income they earn will be garnished. Otherwise How are they ever going to he able to have money for college?

• Austin says:

I guess their girls will have to do with most American students do and try to qualify for scholarships, grants, and loans for college. Most people don’t get to ignore their creditors just to set up their kids’ college funds. I do agree she should have sold as much of her designer stuff as possible, to show good faith, if nothing else. Of course, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to the >$13M they owe. I think one of their biggest issues leading up to this sentencing has been their stubborn state of denial. They are the opposite of self-aware people and they, especially Teresa, seem to think that if they just refuse to acknowledge something, it will go away. At least, that’s what it has always seem like on TV, and about more issues than just this one.

It’s a mess, and I do feel sympathy for their girls, and even for them to an extent. I don’t like to kick folks when their down in most circumstances, and I think these people are victims of their own stupidity. I mean literally their low IOs. The kids seem smarter, at least.

• Right on, Powell! How you feeling today btw?

Foxymel I’m in tip top shape. Thks for asking. I’m so mad that these DAMN Guidices have once again lied that I have to keep myself composed so I don’t get a headache. I know we don’t know them. They’re not our friends or family and I don’t personally care about them but they’re just pissing me off continuing to lie to the court. No respect. No sense of right and wrong and they are responsible for raising the next generation. 😉

• I know what you mean. I think that once they were indicted and they had actually started to downsize (on paper too) then the judge would’ve been more lenient.

• Austin says:

I think they thought that it would all just go away. These people have raised denial to an art form.

Hi Powell, I find the spending on top dollar items given how much they owe, so offensive.

I think of the poor craftsman who spent MONTHS making her bridal staircase only to be stiffed, meanwhile she buys freaking NeNe Hermes plates. Despicable.

• Whats so upsetting is we now know they still ow so much more AND have continued to live their outrageous lifestyle while telling everyone they have repaid all their debts! DISGUSTING!

8. Good afternoon everyone! Great blog Ladebra! Not sure why Val gambled like that.

I can’t believe Juicy is getting more than three years and Tre’s sentencing is happening now!

Youse guys are quick. 😀

This is cutting into my nap time Judge Salas! Hurry up!

Exit, I posted on the other page but will ask here. How long you think it is until we here about the Plea deal on the Jersey charges? I would say that within a week or so he will plead out to run concurrently with his current charges. OH and I read on possibly WHY that narcissistic asshole ConvictFelonJuicy may be begging for ReHab, some judges with let you spend part of your Federal Time at an actual Rehab Facility outside of the FedPen. They are still trying to “work” the system they are scumbags! He should have gone to Rehab if he had a problem the minute he had the DUI!

HA!!! Exit too funny. 😅

11. Amalfi says:

25 months for Teresa —

12. Nancy Grace is talking about Tre and Juicy as if they had commited murder. Thank goodness that Nancy Grace didn’t write the judge a letter…

13. chismosa says:

Question/

If TRE gets 2 yrs and Juicy 3+—

Is there a chance they get out PRE completing the entire sentence ??
    For good behavior/ crowded jails, all that Jazz??
    Or do they HAVE TO serve it all????

TRex?

Federal prisons require you to spend at minimum 85 percent of your time IN the Federal Penitentiary(statistically it really averages out to more than 87%)! Now, you only get the 85 percent if you are a good boy or girl while you are in Prison and also show that you are remorseful, work on your plans of restitution, etc. There is now crowded jail definition release as FedPens do not suffer from overcrowding. They cannot serve ANY less than 85 percent, that part is mandatory. Now, I have been reading up on this Rehab nonsense ConvictFelonScumbagJuicy is trying to pull, but I don’t think that it’s going to work. He is trying to get them to let him serve some of his time in a ReHab. HOWEVER, after reading up on this, his dumbass Attorneys should have brought this up to the judge in their pre-sentence paperwork, you can’t just “spring” this on the courts last minute, so this will NOT work and all they will probably do is require him to go to meetings while in the FedPEN.

T-Rex they didn’t even have remorse walking in to court today. But Joe’s now need if “rehab” is like when our/PG County MD’s former County Executive Jack Johnson was found guilty of $1 mill in bribery and some other charges I think 4 yrs ago now. His last attempt at sympathy he went into court walking w/a cane and his lawyer said he was in need of treatment for alcohol abuse. He got 7 yrs of the 14 recommended in the Fed Pen and to get treatment. Idiot.

Now they’re back in-are they writing a special law or something??

16. chismosa says:

Served concurrently — so he only does 41

Joe was sentenced to 41 months on four counts, plus 12 months on an additional count, to be served concurrently. He’ll also get two years probation and will have to pay $414,000 to Wells Fargo bank, plus $10,000 in fines. He will be able to surrender himself.

I think the fact he lied to the court AFTER they got in trouble was a factor, is that right? I Cause, if that’s the case, Tre lied about her new book proceeds in the bankruptcy case. And, that 400k is to be paid immediately, how could he possibly have that much in cash?

This could be why they are selling their homes, they may be securing some of those sales to be paid to the courts for their restitution. This would make sense as to their liquidating their properties. Look if they lied even further those Federal Prosecutors may bring additional charges against them in the future. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do get another stint in the courts for their malicious antics regarding hiding money

yeah this is all chinese to me! Thank god for TRex to explain!
        🙂

Chis – yes it’s 53 months with 12 to be served concurrently. So he serves 41 months, I think this comes into play when they are figuring out the time off for good behaviour, they defer to the 53 I think when calculating this from what I have read, so suffice to say he is going to serve at the very least 3 full year in prison. This is not including the State of New Jersey charges which he will have to plead to which could mean he serves the whole 53 months. We will have to see how that is worked out.

From the above abc link, “Prior to sentencing, U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas scolded the couple for failing to let the court know they purchased ‘recreational vehicles, home furnishings, cars, construction equipment’ and more over the past few months.” Over the last few months? WTF?!

This is taking a very long time-now I know why. Judge turned down first request and now listening to other request.

Don’t do the Crime if you Can’t do the TIME! And it looks like she is gettin her some Jail Time!! I knew all that frivolous spending they were still doing would come back to haunt them. See these narcissist CONVICTFELONCriminals still think they are above the law!! Personally, I bet we are back on court watch on these two Felons in 5 years because I believe they will do this again if they think they can get away with it!

I’m actually floored by the comment by the judge about all the very high ticket spending they were doing in just the last few months. Even I wouldn’t have thought them that dumb. Recreational vehicles and cars?

I don’t think that is correct-it wasn’t the last few months. I think it was reported wrong by one of the news outlets. But I’m not sure. When this ever ends maybe we’ll figure it out!

You know that’s a good guess. Cause, like I said even I don’t think they’re THAT dumb. lol. Hell, that would be past dumb and downright suicidal.

Holy crap. I’m surprised.

And the judge said no! I’m so tired-I want my nap!

18. Happy Birthday Sparklemuffy. Good news T-Rex.

Nice! That was a good one.

But they have to think of the restitution aspect. How best to get their money.

That’s what I’m thinking-sending her away isn’t going to get money-make her WORK!!

I read the judge said before sentencing that if she gave them both prison, she’d allow them to serve staggered so one parent would be always be home taking care of the kids . Did you hear that?

• T-Rex…I have t read your update yet but I’m seeing it’s positive??? Also our friend IA has a new blog out today about the whole LR concert thing-I haven’t read it yet but she says it HER TRUTH…what ever the hell that means!?!?!?

“Her Truth” probably means the same thing when STFU Brandi uses the phrase. That is, it’s a truth that nobody else witnessing the situation ever considered.

Oh, it’s like THE-LIAR-SUPREME-DRUNKEN-SLUTBAG-MORON-Brandi’S “TRUTH”, it means it’s a lie, but you can’t really PROVE it’s a lie(well we can but you are so dumb you think we can’t) so I get to say it’s the truth! The Iguana has learned a lot from THE-LIAR-SUPREME-DRUNKEN-SLUTBAG-MORON-Brandi. UGH! That Journal is idiotic to keep her on as a blogger, make them look like morons!

Oh this is good. I’m going to be using “MY TRUTH” for now on.

Princess PINDY should use Her truth to recap ProRun tonight. Lol

There has to be some form of pure punishment for them and that would be jail time. After they get out, then they should be REQUIRED to obtain full-time (legal) employment and they should also be on a very strict allowance until their fines are paid in full, which would take nine lifetimes. But in no way, shape or form should they be allowed to duck jail. There will be plenty of time for work when they are released. Now obtaining employment while being a convicted felon – well, that’s another subject.

Besides the fines and legal fees, there’s still the money they owe. In order to make restitution, they should have to sell all their real estate holdings and other than what they need to buy a modest, what, 4 bedroom home, give the proceeds to their creditors. And maybe sell off the Maserati and Escalade too. A Kia will get you there also, you know?

The Prosecutor doesn’t want her to continue to luxuriate at Tre’ Guidice’. 🙂

20. T-Rex says:

OMG she ‘breaks down in tears and is so sorry” yeah that lyin ConvictFelonCriminal is sorry she got CAUGHT!!! She isn’t sorry one iota that they stole that money or they would have been PAYING IT BACK! TO everyone they defrauded, give me a freakin break!!

She’s addressing the judge-it should be over soon for the 90th time.

22. I went to see if Jac had written anything on her twitter and she posted a picture of when Nicholas and Audriana were babies playing together. Anyone else find this as creepy? She is someone I would not want to piss off!

Very. She wants someone to pay attention to her. This is what she said she wanted to happen on the reunion. She got what she asked for so no one wants to see/hear her being sympathetic.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That’s what drives me crazy about her! How can you move on with her after what she did? IMO. If Teresa gives her attention then Jac thinks they’re best friends again. If she doesn’t, then she’s her enemy.

• Austin says:

Yes, Jacqueline is creepy. I would steer very clear of her if she was an acquaintance of mine. She’s one of those insidious women who come across as “nice” but are so insecure and jealous of every little thing that there is no depth too low for them to stoop, if they can figure out a way to spin themselves as the victim. Toxic.

I read that Joe didn’t know he wasn’t a citizen? I don’t get all the paperwork, but I know there is paperwork when you aren’t a citizen… how could he not know his whole life?

I bet he’s just saying that. Playing dumb to help his situation?
      Playing addict for rehab, etc…

Chismosa I don’t understand how someone can’t not know that but Joe isn’t smart either. He and Tre are made for each other. If he truly didn’t know I wouldn’t be surprised.

I would buy that up til maybe he was a teenager. As an adult? He knew.

That’s complete BS!

Complete BS my mom wasn’t a citizen for years!! You have to fill out information EVERY year as a non-citizen! When you actually DO pay your taxes you have to STATE you aren’t a citizen, you can’t vote, cause you aren’t a citizen. He is a LYIN SOB and again people these folks will NOT stop lying!!!

T-Rex we know he didn’t file proper taxes probably never has. Vote. Really. Do you think he’d ever think about the Democratic process? Come on. This is Joe we’re talking about.

24. chismosa says:

So wait — TRE totally can brush off the reunion this weekend right ?
    What’s the worst andy can do — Put her in jail????? 😉

(Ps never heard of a weekend taping of a reunion)

It’s going to be interesting to see how Andy handles this announcement at the reunion. Bravo execs are sitting in the edges of their seats. Are they finished taping for this season?

25. chismosa says:

Happy birthday SPARKLEMUFFY.
    🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁🚬🚬

26. Sentencing should be delivered by 4:45…this is a long ass wait!!

15 mo is not gonna be easy.

15 months. Must. Nap.

I wonder if that ever present smirking smile she’s had on her face every court appearance is finally gone.

I would think so. It’s a fair sentence for both of them. They got time (but not life ruining-it’s not 50 years), restitution to pay, she staggered their sentences so the kids are going to have stability and she’s got plenty of time to make positive changes and be a better person moving forward. They have counseling in prison-maybe she’ll take advantage of it.

29. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Wow. So teresa will serve first and then Joe?

I believe this is how this will be handled since she has the lesser time to serve. It would be very weird for her to go to prison some 3 plus years from now, but not as much of an imposition if ConvictFelonLyingJuicyJoe waited 13 months to go into prison.

• Sentence starts on January 5th

I bet she still tries to figure out a way to weasel out of going to Prison!! I bet she thinks she can! Uhm Nope Sista! Federal Crime is Federal Time, once you are sentenced the ship has sailed!

Yep, their attitude is that laws are something to be worked, not something that applies to them. Grifters to their cores, no real remorse, imo, just remorse for their own pain at getting caught. Teresa this season with the “why is this happening to me?”.

I guarantee you that right now as we speak, those to ConvictFelons STILL don’t think they have done anything wrong! Even after all those crocodile tears in courts saying the acknowledge their wrongdoing they will make those folks “whole” they have wronged, etc. they aren’t going to pay back a damn dime other than the $414k they are required to pay by the courts to Wells Fargo. If they don’t pay that back then they get to spend 100% of their jail time with no time off, and then may be subject to more jail time for not doing as the courts required

She’s going to claim her father being ill, etc. Yada yada

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That is rather generous of the court system to allow her to start her sentence after the holidays. That, or it’s easier for the system to start inmates in the beginning of the year. She’ll be away from a Joe for a long time.

Ok. They do get Christmas w/her.

30. THAT WAS EXHAUSTING!! imagine being the one in the court room? No thanks!!

31. T-Rex says:

Oh and regarding the Restitution payments, this is only towards Wells Fargo Bank! They still owe MILLIONS to their other creditors and they are NOT a party to the Restitution. So, it’s going to be interesting to see if they again try to File Bankruptcy(the Restitution and Court Fees would be exempt from the Bankruptcy they would have to pay that first)! I believe these two arrogant fools will do just that! I also believe that these two liars will probably fudge their bankruptcy paperwork again, if so, they will be in for another whole round of legal problems, and the courts will NOT look kindly on them if they do lie on their documents. They may be the legal drama gift that keeps on giving!

They won’t be allowed to at least for the old debts because it was denied. Not an option.

I forgot-the state thing is October 15th. I don’t know if it was mentioned in court today-but I think the deal was already agreed to. The state will accept the time in federal court for their sentence. I think it was a fair sentence all around, you?

I think so, I think that it will hinder his ability to get out of jail with the good behaviour modifications because they will add that to their calculations so he will be in jail for probably every bit of the 41 months given. I noted that the judge’s response to the cockamamie plea for rehab was to join a support group in Prison, so she didn’t buy their lame attempt to have him serve part of his time in a Rehab facility Also these idiots really do think they are above the law, because their house is liened to the max, so where were they going to come up with an additional million plus dollars for a new house! Once they sell this monstrosity and that shore house, almost every dime of profit will go to their creditors.

Their asses better get some real DAMN jobs and pay that freakin debt and not look at another bankruptcy form ever again.

There’s the problem-people won’t hire felons. Especially celebrity felons. They’re never going to work again, except for themselves. Even then…doing what? They don’t have enough education either-joe has none. They don’t have a lot of options-but that’s another problem for another day!

I just read that Brooks has cancer. Has anyone else heard about this?

33. Vegas Chick says:

Hola Everyone! Hope that everyone is doing good and happy and healthy.

It’s a big day in Housewifeville, for sure!
    Given a choice, I think that I will take 21 days Naked and Afraid in Zimbabwe as opposed to 15 months in a NJ Federal prison. Too bad Tre doesn’t have that choice. lol.

Take care!

I’d soo take the prison! Lol. I need the rest. She’s going to minimum security-they called Martha Stewarts prison “camp cupcake”. It’s not harsh like Leavenworth. There’s bugs in Zimbabwe.

• Too funny, Vegas Chick!

Hey Vegas Chick. Naked and Afraid. Me too. 🙂

• Vegas Chick says:

So, by now Teresa is home. How does one to explain to your four children (especially Gia and Gabriella) that you are “going away” for at least a year. I can’t imagine how horrifying it is going to be for the girls especially with Joe in charge. #sadstuff

34. kit9 says:

Incredible! ‘m listening to a live chat on nj.com and apparently, as part of the sentencing, they had to list their assets and income for the judge and they lied on that so that quote by the judge above was accurate! Unfreakingbelievable! The scumbags were lying to the judge in documents for their sentencing! Dear god, they are that dumb. And, the judge was very angry about that.

• Kit, I think if they had been honest since at least from the time of the indictment, then maybe the judge would’ve been more lenient. Imo

and really hammered them for that over and over in court and that’s one reason the session took so long. Among things they didn’t disclose were..jewelry, designer goods and construction equipment.

They also concealed an insurance policy worth a million and declared just 25k of home possessions when Tre had previously showed receipts for 60K. And after the judge hammered them for their continued lying(right up until the last moment practically!), they started blaming accountants and tried to use the fact that Joe’s dad just died for the omissions.

The Accountant did it? Well DAMN I guess the dog are the receipts. L I A R.

These “receipts” are for post-arrest/indictment correct?

No receipts for the 10,000 or whatever in cash for the furniture S1, etc …… ?

Yes these are their receipts post indictment, they conveniently could not produce those receipts from before they fraudulently tried to file bankruptcy in 2009

I wonder if some of their stuff-as my neighbor used to say-“fell off the back of a truck”. Concealing the way they got some if their items?

thanks TRex, immensely — for all your help in explaining this $hit today!!!

This was the stuff from above right? That one news report said were recent purchases? So, they didn’t disclose the items but they were items that were already owned. Not new stuff. And were declared on previous filings but not the sentencing disclosures? Am I right? How can they be that dumb!

From what the reporter said, I couldn’t tell if the stuff she mentioned like the construction equipment and ‘designer goods’ were something they’d purchased recently or not but the home items values, yes, had previously been valued at 60k from Teresa’s receipts but to the sentencing judge, they declared them worth only 25K. So yes, the idiots lied about things they had already declared. Unreal!

That’s when the lawyer said some of their furniture belonged to the production company-that they brought it in. But then it wouldn’t have had value-since it’s not theirs! Lord. Sigh. Math is hard.

Yeah those furs, and 28,000 purses)of which she has a few), designer clothes, shoes, and that luxury vehicle that ConvictJuicyFelonJuicyJoe is driving all over the place, in addition to her luxury SUV were all gifted from Bravo Production, yeah RIGHT! Oh and they tried to say that her jewelry was “fake” jewelry and that is a major crock of crap!

35. Shiny says:

Happy Your day, Sparkle….and good news, T-Rex.

I’m always a couple of days behind in reading, but had to catch up today after hearing prison news for the Jersey liars. They sound like little kids trying to lie and excuse their way out over and over. So glad it’s not working with this judge.

Sorry for their daughters, but at least the kids are allowed to have one parent at home. Can’t imagine Christmas being joyful – better for the mom to start sentence immediately and be out for the next Christmas.

Well she won’t be out next Christmas she will still be in Jail, if she goes in this January she won’t be out until the following February. Federal Law requires 85 percent time served, there is NO getting out of that deal, it’s mandatory. Oh and these ConvictFElons will be selling their Thanksgiving and Christmas stories to the highest bidders to sell those rag mags for money.

Oh and thanks for your well wishes to me!

I’m glad you got a good report! Good health and your favorite housewife going to jail all on one day? Buy a lottery ticket trex! 😉

• sparklemuffy says:

Many Thanks Shiny 🙂 I think Tre will have her own show as soon as she gets out. I think people will watch it. I hope she gets away from Andy– and with a production team who doesn’t despise but appreciates her. Just her and the girls making their way.alone.

I hope she blocked ambers number! #tomanytears

37. kit9 says:

More from reporter in courtroom….the judge said Joe had failed to show any real remorse and and that he still didn’t understand what he’d done wrong. Also, mitigating factors in Teresa’s case were the fact that she’d be needed to care for elderly parents, etc. The judge also said they should have thought about their kids before they broke the law. She also said they had more resources than most people to take care of their kids- in terms of family, etc. Also, Joe’s attorney said that he thought he had a drinking problem and he’d smelled alcohol on his breath. And, the question of whether he’ll be deported will be addressed after he serves his sentence.

Tsk Tsk Tsk. I don’t get how they don’t understand that what they did was wrong.

Powell, we will hear for the next 3 months what VICTIMS they are of the court system, they didn’t do anything really wrong they are being persecuted because they are pseudo-famous, yadda yadda yadda, In their minds right now they don’t think they did anything wrong! I guarantee you between now and Christmas these two idiots will spend at least a hundred thousand dollars on gifts for themselves, they don’t GET IT

• Vegas Chick says:

Seems like a really screwed up decision to let Joe take care of the children first when “he has a drinking problem.” Was this judge listening at all?
      Great!… mom is in jail while dad is in rehab.
      So, as Exit said above, Gia will be in charge. For God’s sake, she is only 13.

That was a PLOY by his attorneys to get him to spend part of his FEDPEN time in Rehab and it didn’t work. ConvictFelonJuicyJoe has alcohol problems for years, and you can’t pull the alcohol defense at the last minute to get your ass out of some jail time. The Judge is a Federal judge she isn’t Child protection services, all she is doing is giving them a gift of not serving time at the same time.

Well, if you ask me, if you have an alcohol problem, there’s nothing like a 41 month stint in a Federal Prison to dry you out. Of course, that’s detox, not rehab, which are different things. But I’m pretty sure there are some AA groups in prisons.

I think, but I’m not 100% sure, he will get some kind of alcohol rehab in prison as part of his program. It helps shave a small amount of time off your sentence, of your successful.

I don’t think it’s a ploy. Apparently, he stunk in court. Probably still drunk from the night before. I think joe was a classic binger, but with everything that’s happened over the last 5 years-topped off by losing his dad-he’s really developed a problem. Whatever he’s done, if he needs help (and I think he does) I hope he gets it. I can’t write off an addiction as a lie-I don’t think it’s fair to do that.

The reporter thought that was exactly what Juicy’s attorney was doing, T-Rex, trying to get Joe into a rehab facility instead of the pen.

I was just watching JV Mitchell on HLN. E! News w/Ken Baker will have a detailed segment tonight at 11pm est in the Guidices.

39. Vegas Chick says:

Couldn’t be more appropriate… lol!

Omg. That was fantastic! That girl is really talented and she’s so young! “She had it comin!”

40. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Talking about Giudice sentencing on Nancy Grace – CNN. Vicki Hyman – who Jill was posting Tweets from was in the court room and interviews by phone. Vicki works for the Star-Ledger (whatever that is.) I’ll have to rewind to hear all she said….

Nancy also interviewed Alex McCord. Alex: “Not surprised” and thinks Teresa is only sorry she was caught…thinks Bravo cameras are at their house and every cast member seizing the moment.

41. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Maybe this has been said above…sorry I just turned on TV and not read all ofa youse guys comments…..

Vicki, as referenced above – in the courtroom said the judge chewed them out for their pre-sentencing financials turned in, left out a (recent?) Vehicle purchase…so apparently they were doing the same bullshit they did when they got caught up in this – hiding assets in the bankruptcy. SMH.

Vicki said they were stoic throughout except when Joe broke down as I guess they referenced his fathers untimely death and then Teresa when she read her final statement.

Nancy Grace was criticizing how T had hair and make-up…..and I just think it’s ridiculous for anyone to question this. She has made her money looking good on TV and she was on National TV and National new/print…not just Bravo. SMH at anyone who would single that out out of ALL their overspending.

When they were indicted, it was on every channel, but now there is NO mention of Giudice on ABC & CBS Nightly News. NBC did a minute or so and I’m sure that’s because NBC Universal is Bravo parent company.

About to look at E! News (I recorded) of course that is where the most info will be on TV, as they are also in the NBC umbrella with Bravo. E! News that I recorded. There should be more details (and reality show knuckleheads commenting) tonight at 10 – check for time in your area.

You read my mind! There’s so much focus on how much her purse was, or what her clothes cost, whether her hair and makeup was professionally done. I understand why it’s pointed out-but the real irony to me, is that the overwhelming reason why they did this was for STUFF. No matter if you desire it or disdain it-it always seems to come back to STUFF!

42. Jan (TexasTart) says:

It was the top story on E! News.

Teresa 15 months prison, 2 years probation, 8k fine.
    She reports Jan. 5 2015

Joe 3 years, 5 months. 2 years probation. 400k fine.
    He reports to jail when she has been released.
    Could possibly be deported after time served.

She got 400k plus restitution too. I don’t know If that’s all the fines, there may be more.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

News outlets are saying the 400k is only Joe. Maybe I do not have all the info. Is restitution and fines 2 separate things?? I was th8nking that I will mother lovin scream if 8 hit the 8 key for I one more t8me. Sigh. I’m DONE with typ8ng on phone 😡

There’s so many different reports that I’m not even sure! I’ll post one of the jersey links-but I don’t know who’s right! Lol

43. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Survivor – Val, Val, Val. SMH at her too. First of all, I would like to remind everyone she got a damn clue to find the hidden idols when on Excile Island. Yeah, remember that?! Did she even try to find the idol? Maybe so. But that was the start of her blowing it. Instead if finding the idol she he threw it all out there in a big move. And so big, she couldn’t go with One had to top that with saying when had TWO idols which was incredulous for any fan of the show (contestant) to believe that was achieved in the firs5 days of the game. You don’t make big moves like she did right out of the gate! You feel out people out and you make moves like this much later in the game.
    Way to jump the gun and totally seal your fate in what was only episode 2!

Josh is possibly another equally over ambitious – jump the gate guy.

I enjoyed John Rocker got his ass beat twice! Hehehe

The pushing challenge where the mother and daughter go up against one another and butted heads immediately! Then daughter freaks out, cries and decides to go on. Well Mom the fails miserably – I mean how the heck can you got hitting on your daughter as she’s there in tears? I like the Blood ‘n Water game. The guy who could not watch his daughter compete – so he said. But he totally watched! Lol

Whew, what a rough day. Guess I will watch PR and catch up reading comments. Thank you, LADebra for the recap!

When I saw all the fight go out of Misty the Mom, I was yelling at the TV! I really wanted the Blue Team to get the chance to vote off Natalie😜 but I swear that Hanahpoopoo tribe needs to get their act together. 29 seasons, and I’ve never heard of a tribe loosing the flint. Remember back in the beginning when the players weren’t getting enough to eat they were killing RATS!

44. Orson says:

A couple of thoughts on recent events:
    1. Does someone have a link to that old TH by Caroline where she predicted Joe and Teresa’s future? I’d be curious to see how right she was.
    B. About J and T not saving any money to put their daughters through college… fuhgettabowtit! Neither of them did have a degree. Well, I think Tre went to some proprietary “college” for a year for some sort of Fashion diploma or certificate that’ll get you a job as a salesgirl in a dress shop. They don’t think it’s important to prepare their girls to get into a university; they’re of the school of thought that it’s more important to teach their daughters to look good so they can attract a good husband who will be able to support them.
    III. Did Joe go on that trip to Italy with the women? How’d he manage that? He doesn’t have a USA passport, right? Does he have an Italian one? Does a “Permanent Resident” green card work to get you across national borders/customs?

1. She said someone would go away and Teresa would write a book about being strong.

B. I have 2 words for her girls. Okay, 5. Get a scholarship. Student Loans. College isn’t a lost prospect for them. I don’t believe that they don’t believe in the girls getting an education-if anything, it’s their only hope! Teresa HAS to want better then she got! Or did herself.

III. Yes he went to Italy. No he doesn’t have a passport. At least not an American one. A permanent resident can travel on their own passport for whatever country they’re from. This is the most bizarro part of this-he had to know! I’m thinking he wasn’t allowed to get citizenship? It’s weird.

You have to take a test to become naturalized. My grandmother left Ellis Island for Manhattan Island on her 4th birthday. There’s a cute family story about that, but that’s not important now. I think she was 18 when she took the test and the oath to become a citizen. I don’t think Joe ever considered studying to take a citizenship test. And if he didn’t have permanent resident status before, he did when Gia was born here.

My grandparents were from Ireland and my inlaws are from Cuba. They all became citizens. It didn’t happen overnight-but it happened. I blame joes parents up to a point-he was here from the age of 1, this is something they should have been on top of. But after a certain point, it’s his fault. It would be easier to understand if we knew his parents status. The brother and sister were born here-so that doesn’t matter. Maybe he tried and failed? So he gave up. There’s a story here for sure!

• Austin says:

Thank you! The vast majority of college students are not trust fund babies and somehow manage to get through college. Both my husband and I did it without a dime of parental support. Our three sons are doing it now, although we do help them, but we certainly don’t write big checks for their tuition. We help more on the living expenses side of things. But lots of people go to college without big college savings accounts. The only barrier to these girls going to college would be themselves.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Orson, that numbering system you have messes with some of my OCD!

45. Ok I know I don’t post anymore really but I had too about Teresa and Joes sentencing I have NOT read any comments on here so whatever I post its not personal.

I’m actually upset. I don’t think they should have got as much time or ANY time at all, especially her. I think 4 years is ok it could be worse. I think 2 would have been perfect and house arrest for her and here is why:

The government steals EVERYDAY from citizens
    Politicians steal EVERYDAY from citizens
    and are scott free. I feel like the system picks and chooses and I really am not trying to get political but has anyone ever heard of a guy named Bill Ayers?? Ummmm he used to blow up buildings with his wife in the 60’s and NEVER went to prison! He’s a professor at a college in Chicago now! I love the Kennedy’s but didn’t Ted Kennedy crash and kill a girl and also never went to prison for it?!? How many child molesters are REPEAT offenders that keep get probation?? Ummmm a realtor was JUST killed in Arkansas for showing a house to a guy who had A LONG CRIMINAL record and was out! If he was in jail she would be alive!

I am not minimizing what they did bc as much as I think its not fair, I also think this will be a huge wakeup call to them. I don’t feel happy and think YAY they deserve it and laugh like all the other people on these websites getting pure joy over it. I feel bad for their girls and yes for them. I also felt bad when Martha Stewart went to prison bc again I didn’t think it was fair. I just think they need to focus on serial killers, child molesters and terrorists as a PRIORITY first.

I hope nobody is offended by this! XOXOX!

You make such good points!

I mentioned above-Nancy Grace (who I think is a jester that panders to the lowest common denominator) was very focused in Teresa’s clothes and hair etc. and I get it. But-I think a lot of this, beyond the stuff, is what my teacher friends call a “teachable moment”. Forget about the price of her purse and focus on the why. Why would anyone do this? Why is the desire for stuff and money such a driver for people? Why and how is that fulfilling? What’s really missing in someone’s life? Economically too-why were they allowed to borrow this money? Who else benefitted from passing them through? This whole thing is a snapshot into why the bubble burst. I know that isn’t blog appropriate stuff-we’re supposed to keep it light-but the giudices are representative of a bigger problem.

I know what you mean about some of the other sites. Way too much joy in other peoples misery. Yes, they brought it on themselves-but it’s so representative of out culture anymore-we LOVE to see someone go down. We eat it up and swallow it down. But, I’ve learned the ones who love it the most-have just as much to hide.

I feel sorry for them, not because of their sentence, but because they didn’t learn. They weren’t even doing the right thing up to today. I feel sorry for them and their family because it didn’t have to be that way. In the NY Post, the judge said that she thought of giving Teresa probation or house arrest for a moment. Just a moment. But in the end, she didn’t see that they got it. The sentence was fair, under the circumstances. They blew it.

I hope prison is a wake up call for them and I hope, going forward, they become better people for it. Let’s face it, after enjoying a take down-our culture lives a comeback story. I hope they make it right. Especially because they ruined my nap and my nap is SACRED darn it!! (Couldn’t end this without some kind of humor)!

You know I would have been all for House Arrest for these lying ConvictFelons had they learned ANYTHING from this situation, had they “in earnest” sought to pay back those folks they cheated out of money, and it wasn’t just the banks and government, they cheated hard working people that really need the money these ConvictFelons bascially STOLE from them. These aren’t the kind of folks to “rally” around, they would do the same EXACT thing if they had to do it all over again,. They think to this very moment, that they are ENTITLED to a lavish lifestyle that they clearly cannot afford without criminal activity to get it. I understand DJPrincess feelings regarding this, but personally myself who was ripped off by someone just like these folks, and let me tell you jail is where my former associate should be, but he didn’t commit any federal crimes. Let’s also put into perspective that they PLED GUILTY to the charges, of their own free will, they were to have put a plan together for the courts on how they were going to pay restitution, how they were going to “do better” going forward etc. AND what did these two Narcissistic ConvictedFELONS do, they spent MORE money on themselves, made NO PLANS to pay back those they ripped off, and to this day think they did NOTHING wrong except get CAUGHT doing the crimes. Sorry, but these are the very folks that NEED a reality check called PRISON.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Not offended at all, Cristina! Good points in what you say, lots of people won’t ever connect it that way though. I agree with everything Exit said above!

I’m VERY surprised she has to serve time in prison. (Of course, I never dreamed they would be so arrogant to think they could hide assets going into the sentencing.) I was so convinced it would all fall on Joe. I believe it all STARTED with Joe and yes, at some point she knew things were not on the up and up… I think she may have been an active participant at the time of the bankruptcy filings.

My husband thought they got off too easy and I do not. I think it’s appropriate they serve time, but I also think the courts let people off the hook for this stuff often. I think the government should be all over people for not filing in short order and they need to revamp the bankruptcy process. Don’t let these things go unchecked and then we hear someone hasn’t filed taxes for many years. Whaaat.

With the Giudices, it’s much bigger than financial fraud. There is something to be noted about their addiction to THE STUFF – the lifestyle of wealth. Getting away with something and not being able to attach yourself (accept) wrong doing is a serious personal problem too. I’m happy the kids will have one parent at home, very happy with that outcome.

Hey Crissie–
      i see your point totally- about how there are far bigger FISH to fry and concentrate on.

My personal pet peeve is animal abusers- so yes- i wish i could burn down all the jets jerseys for Vick the dog killer – and so on and so on. So i get your point on lots of people getting away with TONS of things!

however insofar as this sitch with Tre/Juicy goes— i guess it really is meant to show that ‘reality’ stars or ‘tv’ people need to be made more aware- especially as the ‘tv’ and ‘reality’ genre and appeal continues to skyrocket- so so will the crimes naturally.—- So for this reason i guess they had to be made an example of.

I think the stupidity play/ ploy/ acting it/ not acting it- truly being it— that annoys me- and it affects how i feel about them.

I support GOOD people being rewarded- when that rarely happens (and not the 800 people who every day post ‘do good’ things on social media and youtube !!! because EVERYONE must SHARE EVERYTHING that happens to them, and woopsie- they become viral! and then they’re on GMA, then on Ellen, then on Letterman…. ok – tangent.)
      But when good people get good done to them— i happily am enthusiastic.
      at the same time i am —- let’s say— passionate (about much)- when not great happens to the not great.
      So i believe in schadenfreude, however – i feel for the daughters. However— i feel, as Tarts- said— i truly didn’t think Tre would get time. I’m surprised, but satisfactorily so.
      (is this a word?)

So ”””MY TRUTH””” is that – karma happens- ? i’m starting to hope to believe again in it because i usually don’t.
      But my TRUTH is that — i am going to feel bad for the daughters but direct that feeling of sadness and aim it as anger and somewhat of a smirk at the parents— THEY DID THIS TO THEIR daughters.. So any sadness i feel for the daughters should sit squarely on the shoulders of their parents as anger at them two. Full stop!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps- hope you’re doing well! i owe you mail. ❤

• I would think spending our federal dollars locking them up seems like a waste of our resources. Put them to work. People sit in federal penitentiary with nothing to do all day. So wasteful. Wouldn’t it be better to USE these people. Like when Martha was in the pokey, wouldn’t her time have been better spent creating and opening soup kitchens? Wouldn’t Tre’s time be better spent doing something similar? Yes, take them away from their families….but DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!!! Make them APPRECIATE and show remorse through the actions. Maybe some prisoners won’t want to do this…but I bet there would be a large number that would rather be productive than sit around and wait for Lunch.

• Austin says:

I agree with this. Let them, especially her, work. She has a following and people will continue to buy her stuff. They owe over $13M to their creditors who don’t have a shot in hell of getting paid if she can’t hold onto her D-list (Z-list?) fame and keep selling crap. I would have been happy to see Joe do some prison time (because I do believe he was the “mastermind”) and have the judge make Teresa sell that huge McMansion and be under house arrest except for work.

Cristina, you make some very good point. Yes, these morons did wrong and should face consequences, but what about all the CEOs of these brokerage houses and banks that have ripped people off for millions and ruined so many lives and not one of them has served a day of prison time. One of things that makes you go, “Hmmmmm. . . .”

46. chismosa says:

Omg just saw this – I’m SO watching this!
    LEG👢™ and Reid — and spencer and heidi !
    I’m in. Just to see aviva.

Link didn’t work:
      From People.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Return to Reality TV!

TV Watch

Thursday October 02, 2014 08:10 PM EDT
      Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Return to Reality TV!
      Spencer and Heidi PrattDavid Becker/Getty
      by Sheila Cosgrove Baylis

They’re baaaaack!
      Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt will return to reality TV in WE TV’s Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars, which is set to premiere in early 2015.

The former The Hills stars married in 2009 and also appeared on I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! that year.

The pair were regularly seen on reality shows like Celebrity Big Brother, but have not been in the spotlight too much of late, apart from guest co-hosting The View in January.

Joining Montag, 28, and Pratt, 31, are Aviva and Reid Drescher from The Real Housewives of New York City, Natalie Nunn and Jacob Payne from Bad Girls Club and Bridezillas, Tyson Apostol and Rachel Foulger from Survivor Blood vs. Water and Syleena Johnson and Kiwane Garris from R&B Divas.

Barf on Heidi and spencer! Go away! Lol

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Who? Who are these people? 😉 I can not imagine Aviva and Reid need the money- they apparently didn’t get enough attention on RHONY. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll make sure I never see this show, lol!

47. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Dammit! I can not watch the special report on E! because my DirecTV is out due to thunderstorm!

I would imagine Nancy Grace or CNN would have better stuff than E.

My local news just showed a guy from a magazine that was at the courts today saying that “this could be a new opportunity for their show, even a SPINOFF about their new life” vomit.net/giudices

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh yeah, you are probably right, at least they have legal eagles on staff. Say, I’m not sure if you’re moving or what’s up in your world, but I hope it will all work out good for ya.

Nothing better the a comeback story!

I read more of her statement and she seems to be making excuses even as she says she’s taking responsibility. And, in a statement submitted to the court, Tre actually blamed editing. No joking. Editing. She also made the absurdly hollow comment that she’d gladly give back all the $$. Cept, of course, there ain’t no money to give back. And, she said she doesn’t care about the show but she’s sitting down with Andy for an interview on Monday, apparently……”The Giudices will reportedly be speaking to Cohen exclusively about their initial feelings regarding their punishment and how it is effecting their family.”

48. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Where the heck are you Lainey? Hope all is well!

Yeah seriously i’m mad i don’t see Lainey that much anymore….
      /sniffles emoji//////
      Hope everything is well with her family & all.

“”No career to rely upon, no skills to rely upon, no income, no savings.” — Teresa Giudice’s lawyer Henry Klingeman, on Teresa’s dismal future, with her husband possibly deported, and her living with her four girls in “God knows what house”.

Jane Valez Mitchell did a segment on it and mentioned the sentencing disclosure forms where they claimed 25k of goods inside her home and cut to a clip I’d never seen of Teresa giving a tour of her home and showing off her Gucci glasses and Versace vases. Hmm, wonder if Bravo provided those, too?

It actually would have come from Sirens Media Group that produces the show, but NOPE those were all bought and paid for by the money they should be sending to their creditors. Again, her own mouthpiece said she is the MOST Narcissistic person she had EVER met in her life. And I don’t think they are going to change either. They think they are OWED this lavish lifestyle!

49. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I wonder why everyone wasn’t all bent out of shape when Apollo got jail? He’s not a serial killer or a terrorist either. Just saying.

Maybe because he’d been in jail for similar acts before and it wasn’t a surprise when he was charged. IDK. Just a guess. 😏

He was introduced to the show as being fresh out of jail. He’s not the ‘mother’ but the single guy who got the girl pregnant, then they got married. So to me it’s apples and nectarines.

He’s a career criminal – TRE is not. (Insofar as we know 😬)

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

And I actually think 8 years is a lot for that type of crime, but like Chismosa said he’s a career criminal so thats probably why he got that much, he’s done it before.

Good morning everyone. 🇹🇬🇮🇫🌅 It’s in the 60s and a bit nippy but hopefully it will warm up. I hope you’re having great weather in your neck of the woods. Don’t work to hard and have a great day.