Project Runway – The Highest Bidder

Project Runway

S13E11 “The Highest Bidder”

By Princess Pindy

There are other shows I would rather be watching tonight. I just realized Reign is back on…How To Get Away With Murder, Dvr’d and liked it a lot, and my personal favorite, Rehab Addict on HGTV with Nicole Curtis.  I know a lot of you watch Scandal.  I stopped watching Scandal during the first episode when I found out the main character was having an affair with POTUS.  I got irrationally angry because here was a strong woman character but the choice was made to have her be flawed in a way that I found unbearable.  Trust me, I am very tempted to watch when I see all the comments about how good it is. No one is more surprised by my reaction than me, myself and I.  I may climb down off my high horse and watch what happens….neighhhhh.  So on to this week’s episode of Project Runway the designers are challenged, to say the least, hahaha. I laughed way too long at that.  I am my own target audience!

Now I usually get some information about the episode from TVGuide.com and then check Mylifetime.com. That way I can start my introduction, Google the guest judge and just concentrate on the episode when it is on. However, this week TVGuide.com and Mylifetime.com were not telling me the same thing.  I checked my cable and got a third, differing opinion.  I then did some Googling, I have a PhD in Googling and couldn’t find the answer.  I mistakenly clicked on the wrong link and was shocked when there right in front of me were the names of the winner and the loser.  NOT the answers I wanted!  I felt I needed to tell you because I would be lying if I pretended I didn’t know who won and who went home.  So I do know that information, but I don’t know if there will be Lexus cars involved or if the TVGuide.com was wrong. So since I already knew who won, and couldn’t fool myself, I checked to see if I could find a blog that had the information.  Unfortunately, the blog I found had copied what was in the TV Guide and I don’t think it was correct information.  I don’t read other blogs about the show because by the time I am done writing I am “done.”   If TVGuide.com was wrong then there are blogs out there talking about designers driving around in cars to flea markets and storage places to get materials in a Lexus challenge…. I just felt you should know how hard I work to bring you this swill!!

PR S13E11_1PR Season 4 winner Christian Siriano is the guest judge. This sounds like it could be fun. He has a new show called “Threads”.  He will be the host of a reality competition with teen and pre-teen designers. It will be on Lifetime. I like Christian, he made “fierce” happen.

Shamless Plug of the Week…Samsung tablet found in the Gotham Apartments… Heidi tells them to go to the Brooklyn Navy Yard to meet up with Tim Gunn.

This week it is a team challenge, yuck.  Each team gets $500 to bid on storage containers.  Tim says he doesn’t know what is in them and I believe him.  There are 3 teams and 5 containers, so at least one team could get more than one container. Very funny “ahhhhs” of understanding from the designers when Tim explains this concept.  The teams of two are Kini and Amanda; Emily and Korina; and Sean and Char picked at random from Tim’s button bag.   There are only six designers left so it is much easier to keep track and tell you the teams.  They have two days to do two looks and the looks must be cohesive.  Good luck with that.  All the teams get 2 containers except Kini and Amanda.  They have to clear out the storage containers quickly and whatever they get out they keep.  Phillip B will provide a year of hair products for runway shows to the winner.

PR S13E11_2They have time in the workroom to design and figure out what to do.  Sean is already overwhelmed by Char’s lack of ability.  Korina in her TH feels Char isn’t as good as the other designers, she thinks she is “dead weight”. Kini is thrilled to be working with Amanda.  They are working with soccer balls and all the requisite jokes are made.  Emily and Korina are quietly working well together.

Tim comes into the workroom with a little twist. What could it be????  A third look, YAY!!!  Must be  cohesive and primarily of fabric.  Some of the storage unit materials can be used to make it cohesive. Sean is going to pull his out of his ass, I’ve been there, done that!  So they are “Off to Mood!” with $100.

Tim comes into the workroom to review, suggest and crack me up. He tells Emily her jacket looks like “Sponge Bob Square Pants”, too much shoulder pad.  He wants to know why Char didn’t use the same trim as Sean and she gets defensive.  For Kini and Amanda’s work Tim tells them ” It’s a lot of look” and “looks like a Teenage Hooker” and “you don’t want it to look like Amateur Hour…someone is going home and you don’t want it to be either of you.”   Tim seems flummoxed.

Kini and Amanda decide to go in a different direction. Kini is making a dress out of soccer balls.  Good thing Kini is a Sewing Beast!  Korina and Emily are very happy with their looks.  Gawd, I forgot how skinny the models are.  Sean is having trouble with the length of his dress.  (Kini says now it looks like “she’s the Teenage Hooker”, lol)  And now there is a lampshade attached to the bottom.  Doesn’t Sean know that when one is wearing a lampshade, one wears it on one’s head??  Must be because he is from Australia, he has it all upside down.

THE RUNWAY

IPPHO

Kini and Amanda;  Cute pants and crop top,  Soccer ball dress is very cool.  Yetti jacket and skirt out of plastic tablecloth is awesome, love, love, love all three looks. Sean and Char;  Sean’s jacket is fab, I like it a lot.  Char’s look is bad all around, mesh too tight at bottom.  Lampshade dress it is kinda cool.  Korina and Emily;  Very cool sweater. Emily’s look is cute, not for me but cute.  Korina’s look is horrible with a cape and so much crap on it, bad, bad, bad.

THE JUDGES SAY

Kini and Amanda;  Nina really likes it.  Soccer ball dress is pretty extraordinary.  Zac thinks it is outstanding.  Heidi thinks they are the most creative group.  Christian pictures music stars wanting the looks.  He thinks this is how young girls want to dress.  Sean and Char;  Zac says the looks are definitely cohesive and he likes Sean’s jacket.  Zac thinks Char’s look is, “walk of shame, a hoochie girl that knows how to twerk.” Christian hates that the model couldn’t move.  Heidi thinks they played it safe.  Nina likes the coat.  I bought a moving blanket a couple of months ago to protect some furniture and I keep thinking there is something I can make out of it, if only it got cold here. Korina and Emily;  Nina can’t believe that they bought that fabric.  Thinks it is dated.  Awful cape.  Heidi didn’t mind it, thinks it is more innovative than Sean and Char.  Emily’s look is their favorite.  They do not like the cape!  Nina calls out Korina doing the Southwestern look for the fourth time.  Korina calls out Sean and Char for having dresses that can’t be walked in.  Nina says you have to watch out for presentation.  A lot of tense moments!!  Char is not happy that Korina threw her and Sean under the bus.

CLOSER LOOK

Nina thinks Korina’s looks shoddy. Heidi think Emily is the winner of the 2.  Sean’s jacket is loved.  Nina can’t take Emily and Korina’s looks seriously.  They love Kini and Amanda’s looks.  The most inventive and as Tim points out the only team with one storage unit.  They know that Kini and Amanda are the winners.  They agree that Korina and Char are on the bottom. Interesting that even though it was a team challenge they picked the bottom looks from two different teams. Kini is the winner of the challenge.  He says he couldn’t’ have done it without Amanda, what a good guy.  Amanda, Emily, and Sean can leave the runway.

SURPRISE

Char and Korina get one more challenge. They have one hour to create a new look to convince the judges that they deserve to stay, doesn’t matter what it is.  Korina is not happy, doesn’t think she should have to do this.  They get to use the leftover fabric and can use their partner to help.  Korina is making a 16 piece pattern dress with piping.  That is so dumb. That just shows that she is delusional if she thinks that is a good idea.  Char just gets busy and does her own thing and whips up a dress. Korina is freaking out that she has to go up against Char because Char has already been eliminated.  I think the word is indignant, Korina is indignant. (Brat might work too)  Emily doesn’t like the negative energy, makes her not want to help her and thinks it will show in Korina’s dress.  Korina keeps saying that she is the better designer, smack talking till the end.. ….but yet her dress is not done.

Oh no, Korina’s dress is awful!! lol, too funny, it’s just bad. Char’s dress is fabulous.  It really looks good.  This is not a competition.  It is a shutout.

The judges love Char’s look.  Awww….look, someone’s crying…(gravel, gravel)  Korina is crying and seriously the judges were so nice to Korina…they were very diplomatic.  How did they do it?  I want to hear what they were thinking.  Heidi asks the ladies why they should stay.  Korina is crying and she says that she wants to make it to what ‘sounds like’ Pageant Week, not going to happen…there is no “Pageant Week”..  Well it looks like there won’t be a “Fashion Week” for her either, KORINA IS OUT!

***Korina did say “Fashion Week”. I know this because I went downstairs to check the DVR and my husband had stopped recording PR with 5 minutes to go.  So I had to wait up for the second showing to hear what she said….I’m a giver!

Awww…. look, someone else is crying….(gravel, gravel) Char breaks down in the backstage.  Says it was “hoooorrible.”  And Korina, bless her heart, is slamming Char to the end. She is upset that she lost to a designer that she “doesn’t respect.” Char tells her not to point a finger at her and Korina tells her to “Stop!  It is not about you”….  Wow!  A preview of next week shows that they bring in “helpers” which are designers that have been kicked off.  They pair Korina with Char (too soon? I think so) and Korina storms out saying this is “NOT where I belong!!”  OK, that should be fun!

So the TVGuide.com was wrong, I saw not one Lexus…or Lexi for that matter. They didn’t drive around to flea markets or storage places??  So strange, getting information about upcoming episodes of PR is harder than trying to get State Secrets.  I need a PR version of WikiLeaks!

Click here looks from this episode at MyLifetime.com

_________________________

This entry was posted in Project Runway. Bookmark the permalink.

210 Responses to Project Runway – The Highest Bidder

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good morning everyone! 😀 I’m glad Princess could overcome all the obstacles and rise above watching other shows to keep us informed with the latest Project Runway!

Speaking of obstacles, I wanted to bring you folks a special blog to summarize and provide more info on the situation with the Giudices and I just do not have the time for it. I’ve enlisted Namaste to do that for us and she will have a special report, on top of her NJ cast blogs tomorrow!

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I was so upset yesterday at things that happened. They had nothing to do with Real Housewives or the blog. So much upset that I could not sleep well and had a very lame dream that was actually about Real Housewives sort of bullshit. Very unusual dream and I was upset in the dream. For heaven’s sake! So after I awake and remember that nonsense, I laid in bed promising myself I would not get upset about anything today and had all these wonderful positive affirmations in my head.

So I get coffee and go outside and oh so nice and cool, but wait! What happened?! The storm rearranged many things, spilled many things that are hard to clean up, but when I saw the neighbors tree went down on my fence….well, I WAS UPSET! 6:00am already upset. I really need to do better with my goal making, lol. At least it was nothing serious, I hope I can move forward without coming unhinged about anything else.

Hope your day is off to a better start! 🙂

Tartsy! I saw the horrible weather that hit Texas yesterday, and so sorry to hear other things are happening in your life, then you get the whammo of a tree on your fence! Hope you day and weekend gets better though!!

• Veena (NMD) says:

I hope your day gets better TT.

Oh TexasTart I’m sorry you had it rough yesterday and last night trying to sleep. Crazy dream. Thk goodness no one was hurt w/things flying around last night. It’s going to be better today. BIG hugs to you. 🙅🙅🙅

• Oh no! That weather was awful & I’m sorry that your area got so much damage. I hope your day & weekend get better!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I hope things get a little better for you, Tartsy. 🙂 someone posted a picture of Texas and a crazy weather pattern on FB. I couldn’t believe it! Stay safe too.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks all of you! So glad this week is almost over. I need to clear my mind of all this negative stuff over the weekend and get back to work on my projects!

Oh Texy! What a horrible way to start the day! I hope it gets better. Much better!

If I were one of Korina’s clients, I don’t think I would be any longer after watching her last night. It has nothing to do with her designs, but her attitude. She may be more talented than Char, but to win that competition, you have to have the smarts to go along with the talent.

I am two shows behind in watching PR, but live Pindy’s Blog, I actually prefer to read that first then watch the show, LOL!. I have to agree about Korina, she needs to take the attitude back a bit, I know everyone is super peeved that the “SAVE” was wasted on Char this season, but her look to save her ass this week was better than Korina’s so “suck it”. I LOVE Kini, I really hope he wins the whole thing this year. Oh, and I LOVE me some Christian “FIERCE” Siriano, he was just a joy to watch his season of PR. I also watched his show/documentary about getting ready for Fashion Week and getting a line together for a Retail purchase, forgot what channel that was on a couple of years ago, but it was awesome. I would definitely watch a reality show he is involved with! He is still with his boyfriend that he had on the documentary right? They were so sweet together.

“It’s not about you!” shouts Korina to Char. It most definitely was about Char and Korina’s constant attempt to throw Char off the show by bad mouthing her. I’s so over Korina (I was when she called Amanda a phony a few epis back) and now Project Runway is over Korina. This girl has a lot of growing up to do.

It was totally about Char, and Korina’s sour grapes feeling toward her. She gave off the vibe of “you’re not good enough to talk to me.” She’s the type who thinks it’s perfectly ok to express herself, but no one else can.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi BB. She’s been like that all season. Can’t stand her!

She keeps saying she’s more talented than Char.

I love Reign! I just set my DVR for next week, thanks for the heads up!
    Sorry you are stressed out Tartsy 😦 That’s no fun, especially when it invades your dreams. I hope the rest of your day is zen, namaste 😀

Ladebra answering your question about why Apollo didn’t get the Guidice treatment in the media.
      Maybe because he committed similar acts before and it wasn’t a surprise when he was charged. IDK. Just a guess. 😏

IKR? Too bad I’ve never been caught before isn’t a defense.

Powell, ConvictFelonNida didn’t rip off anyone other than the banks and government as well, but folks seem to say that the ConvictFelonJuicy’s should get a “pass” for their illegal activities, that they PLED GUILTY to. But although they were charged with Fraud against banks, they ALSO ripped off hard working folks out of their hard earned monies. Those folks have liens against them, all while the ConvictFelonJuicy’s are spending that cash on designer clothes, shoes, purses, cars, boats, etc. instead of paying it back, or even putting it in the bank for their OWN children’s future. They aren’t interested in “making folks whole”, in making restitution, etc. They are just going to go on talk shows and whine that they were scapegoats and made examples of because they are pseudo-famous, again not taking ANY responsibility for their actions

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi T-Rex. Isn’t Apollo serving like 8 years? I forgot what he did.

ConvictFelonNida also committed and Pled Guilty to fraud, in his case he received only 8 years and should have received 20, was that he was able to also give testimony against other folks involved in his shady deals, so they gifted him less time for being a stool pigeon. He created fake accounts, then defrauded banks, via credit cards, and other loans here is the actual information from the prosecutors, again everyone stating all the Juicy’s did was defraud some banks, yadda yadda, well that’s all ConvictFelonNida did as well, but folks sure weren’t in his corner, and in fact were not happy he only got 8 years!!

(Nida “knowingly and willfully (did) execute and attempt to execute a scheme to defraud federally insured financial institutions by depositing stolen and fraudulently obtained checks and fraudulently obtained auto loan proceeds into bank accounts opened in the stolen identities of real persons, and conspire with others to do so, and knowingly convert to his use and the use of others stolen and fraudulently obtained United States Treasury Checks,” Special Agent Alexandre Herrera said in a sworn affidavit.)

• My biggest issue with the Giudice’s (as opposed to Apollo) is that they CONTINUE to lie to the court in attempts to get away with their crimes! Do we really believe that they only have $25,000 worth of assets in that house?

5. Season 1 of RHONJ is running on Bravo-episode 1 is airing right now…Daniell walking out to her pool in her bikini and high heels is EVERYTHING!!! I can’t even!! “I was engaged 19 times…”

Good morning everyone. 🇹🇬🇮🇫🌅 It’s in the 60s and a bit nippy but hopefully it will warm up. I hope you’re having great weather in your neck of the woods. Don’t work to hard and have a great day.

The winds came up last night and I threw an extra blanket over my legs. Later I pulled the blanket all the way up to my chin. Later yet I shut the window above my head. It’s going to get down to almost freezing by tomorrow morning. The 70s and 80s will return next week. Crazy weather and I’m hoping none of my cold returns! Have a good end to the work week y’all!

7. ladyballs says:

where are the teresa supporters?

• vilzvet says:

Don’t look here lol.

• plainviewsue says:

I don’t support what Teresa and Joe did. But I am a supporter of hers. I feel she lives in a world of total denial and is extremely delusional. However, I became a supporter of hers when her family joined the show and went after her non stop. Then her “friends” joined the rampage.

I enjoyed watching her on the show with her girls. I wish she would of gotten house arrest. I am scared for her dad. I believe Joe deserves his jail time.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?

• ladyballs says:

what do you mean by ‘ does that satisfy your curiosity’?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

She answered your question. And for the record no one is personally attacking anyone here.

• plainviewsue says:

Thank you Jan.

• ladyballs says:

for the record, i said ‘attacked’ meaning years ago. also for the record, she didn’t answer my second question…she commented on my comment then ended her comment with snark.

this blog is the same as it was then.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

If that’s your perception, I suggest you may want to leave again!

• Itsnotreality says:

I don’t think that this blog attacks anyone if they don’t agree with the majority. I post speradically and I state my opinion and others may not agree so they state thiers, that’s it. Everyone has different opinions and I don’t take someone not agreeing with me as a attack. I have seen people really caring and reaching to strangers, that is what this blog is about.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I like Teresa and Joe and I enjoy watching their family more than any others. That being said…. They broke the law and they are being punished. I feel they should be happy with the sentences they got and I’m glad their girls will always have a parent at home.

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

Right here, as PVS said I don’t support what they did either but if you see my post from yesterday you might understand what I mean.

8. T-Rex says:

Watching my morning local news this morning, and they of course ran the story about the ConvictFelonJuicy’s okay so the female anchor knew about the Real Ho-wives and the ConvictFelonJuicy’s, Male Anchor, no clue who these folks are, nor anything Ho-Wives related.

SO the male anchor says “after reading the story, these folks Pled Guilty right?”
    Female Anchor “Yes”.
    Male Anchor, “then why is anyone surprised they are going to Federal Prison? They pled guilty to some very serious charges”

This guy used to be the Street reporter for our Federal courthouse in Tampa. He said he had reported on folks going to federal prison for lesser charges than what the ConvictFelonJuicy’s pled to, and they should be thankful they got only a few years in jail! Nice to have perspective from someone who hasn’t watched the show or knew who they were, he just read the facts and even he said they deserved their time!

• Yep. It does put things into perspective. But I still think if they hadn’t been in denial and had just truly tried to sell everything once those 50 +charges had been made, then they would’ve had less time in their sentence. IMO

Especially on the show. I would’ve gone out of my way to make sure the camera saw me selling and paying off stuff. I mean really?!

Foxy- IF they had done what courts requested and gave a truthful account of their spending, IF they had actually setup a payment plan for restitution, IF they would have discontinued their lifestyle that they really cannot afford, IF they had just not LIED on their pre-sentencing paperwork, and then NOT continued to LIE about it in court YESTERDAY, ConvictFelonTeresa may have gotten house arrest. The judge was SO right, they haven’t learned a DAMN thing out of all of this and continue to lie. As I said previously, unless they get their act together they will be facing court charges again in their future!!

• Hopefully she hates prison so much that decides not to do anymore illegal stuff.
          I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that she does plan on selling most of her possessions but not to pay off the fines but as a cushion. IMO
          Why wouldn’t she try downsizing when they were filming her? A. Denial or B. Thought Joe would take all the blame and she’d get probation?
          Why didn’t her life coach or lawyer warn her that most likely they’d both serve time? There’s something strange there.
          I like Teresa as a character (especially once MeGo and her family went on the show) but it’s sometimes too hard to defend her when she could’ve done something once she was charged.
          With the Martha Stewart situation, I think the judge made an example out of her. A millionaire getting insider information to be richer? Come on!

Oooo, their LIfe Coach, who also spent time in PRISON for her various illegal doings, absolutely stated that she warned them they would possibly face prison, she said that they did NOT want to hear her on that point and that’s when she called them the most narcissistic folks she had ever met(after reading that article is when I started calling the ConvictFelons that, figured if their paid mouthpiece said that, it’s probably true!)

Lying means nothing to them, they do it like breathing and there is real narcissism. No other explanation for their continued lying to the court. But, they think they’re smarter than everyone else, special and above the law. Hey, I read your comment about their mouthpiece-who is that? That lady, whatshername?

9. Orson says:

I think T should get a shorter haircut before she goes to Hotel Greybar. Because when she gets in a fight there, it’s just something for her opponent to grab hold of. I imagine there will be a lot of women there who will dislike her the moment she walks through the door. And her histrionics will probably fail to impress anyone there.

Post from Turkey http://wp.me/p4kxEH-p8

I must add – Joe claiming he didn’t know he wasn’t a US Citizen until after the legal proceedings – pleeze – he didn’t know what passport he applied for when he went to Italy Season 2.

• Exactly! When he arrived back from Italy and went through customs, he was in a different line than everyone else because he didn’t have an American passport because he’s not an American citizen.

In addition you have to fill out a CARD EVERY YEAR(not sure if it’s still the process, my mom has been a citizen since 1996) and it must be witnessed and NOTARIZED if you don’t you are considered then “illegally” in this country which he wasn’t as his documents had been filled out EVERY YEAR, it’s BS BS BS!

• I didn’t know that. Oops. I became a citizen in 2001 but was Resident Alien before that. Oye.

Foxy, you had a Resident Alien card though right? With a date of expiration? My mom came here in the late 50’s and married my dad, but I remember him having to fill out some document every year to attest to her being in the country. I do know like you posted that as an “alien” you have to have documentation of being a Resident Alien right?

• Of course, aka green card. You’re right. It did have an expiration date and it had to be up to date to even apply for citizenship. I remember I lost that puppy once but luckily living near Miami made things a little easier to get a new one.

• Veena (NMD) says:

They dropped (or don’t enforce) the yearly requirement because they didn’t keep track of the cards (I asked an immigration lawyer about it a few months ago when we had dinner) but of course he had to have a green card – updated every 10 years – to be legal.

Which means he had to do one just a year or two ago when he turned 40! He had to have done one in his twenties and thirties as well, so as an ADULT he would have had to renew it 3 times, or he would have been listed as illegal without the updates and placed on the no longer legal database.

11. 2Stupid says:

I know most on here are very vocal of their dislike of Teresa and Joe. I don’t agree with anyone breaking the law. That beind said, I think they have the IQ of a 10 yr old and are being completely run over by Bravo. They should just break their contract and add another 1mm to what they already owe. That asshat Andy Cohen is asking for questions when he interviews them today. He is not a journalist and he never hides his contempt for them. I don’t agree with what they did, but I know they are in total shock right now and are probably freaking out about the idea of leaving their children. The last thing they need is to be interviewed by Andy so he can get ratings. I know the deserve to be punished but Bravo is just exploiting them and I think this is the final nail in Bravo’s coffin for me. I really think that Joe is not mentally competent to deal with this and is in a deep depression after the loss of his father. Say what you want about what they did, he truly loved his dad and that was a terrible loss. After recently losing my mom, you are not really the same afterwards. I am hoping I get back to my normal self soon. But when it happens so fast that you haven’t prepared- it’s hard. Fraudster or not.

• 2Stupid says:

Excuse typos.

• ladyballs says:

the legal stuff has hardly been fast.

• 2Stupid says:

I was referring to his dad’s untimely death.

A lot of their pre-sentencing paperwork was completed PRIOR to the father’s death! They have lied about the spending and finances in their documents since they were charged in 2010 until the day they walked into court yesterday. Again using his father’s death as an excuse is disgusting!

• I’m so sorry about you Mom. It didn’t even hit me until a few months after my Dad died. I thought I was “handling it”…then it was like a punch in the stomach. Be good to yourself and try and take it as easy as you can. For me the pain is still as intense all these years later, it just isn’t 24/7, if that makes any sense…(((2Stupid)))

I lost my father Christmas Eve morning back in ’95, he had an aneurysm walking the dog, so I too know what it’s like to lose someone you love so dearly, and with no warning what so ever. I agree that the last thing these two should be doing is interviews, and I don’t Blame Bravo at all for them giving interviews, it is their own Narcissistic selves that are going to every tabloid and news outlet trying to get the highest bidder for their story. THEY are doing this to THEMSELVES!!! ConvictFelonTeresa boasts a college degree she is not as stupid as she portrays and she seems to use that false-stupidity when it suits her. I totally believe that ConvictfelonJuicy is an alcoholic and has been one for many years, and also has a substance abuse problem(allegedly), and his father passing certainly added to that issue. AFTER the passing of his father, those two morons were in jeopardy of losing their spot on the Ho-Wives show and ConvictFelonTeresa with her equally ConvictFelonJuicy by her side stated that if Bravo fired them they would immediately find another network to film them, that Reality TV is their JOB. In addition, they continued to lie, lie and lie some more on their spending, this was BEFORE his father passed away by the way, so they don’t give a “pass” by using their father’s passing as a crutch, I actually find it pretty disgusting that they have done that!

• plainviewsue says:

Amen 2Stupid. Tre and Joe are legally bound to by interviewed by Andy. I don’t think he will grill them. Teresa is not the brightest bulb out there & Joe is even stupider. I am sure Joe said sign here and she signed. Again, not excusing. I get mad thinking of people not paying their taxes when so many people struggle and live paycheck to paycheck.

I think a lot of these housewives get lost in the Bravo bubble. Which is why anyone with a half a brain would never sign up for these shows. But once they do, fame is the biggest drug out there.

• 2Stupif, I think that Tre should skip the reunion, and since she’s obligated to give him the first interview, I’d only answer him in No/Yes answers. Can’t stand Andy.

just reading this now, and i’m with you. i also had no idea she’s interviewing with Andy today.
        That’s terrible.

My condolences on your mom.

I didn’t know Andy was interviewing today. wowsa

I am so very sorry for your loss.

12. plainviewsue says:

Teresa will probably serve a year and by the time she leaves the jail will all know how to cook delicious Italian meals!

I cannot imagine sitting down for an interview with Andy today. The day after. But they did the crime. Hopefully they, especially Teresa, has learned major life lessons.

They are CHOOSING to speak with Andy and Bravo, they are NOT making them do this, and they are being PAID to do the interview. I don’t understand folks doing the whoa is them for having to do the interview with Andy!

• I thought that they were trying to get an interview from the highest bidder and they couldn’t because Bravo had first dibs on that?

They are still sending out offers as we speak. They are being paid MONEY outside of their contract to give Bravo this interview!! I am sure that Bravo is paying a pretty dime for them to be on there.

• plainviewsue says:

You are correct Foxy. Bravo has first dibs. As for their trying to get other interviews, that I do not know.

• Vegas Chick says:

I am a little confused. Did Teresa have a clause in her contract that said that she had to give the first interview to Bravo? Of course, MrsIDon’tCareAboutHousewives is in it for the money. I read somewhere once that they get somewhere around $250k for the reunion so I am pretty certain that she will show up for the paycheck. What’s Joe going to do when she’s ‘away’ and the income stream dries up?

• cusi77 says:

I totally agree with you, Sue!

13. Good morning everyone! Thanks for the great blog, Princess Pindy! I read your blog first and then watch PR. So excited to watch now that Korina is gone. Hehe

DJP, Exit, TexasTart, T-Rex and Chismosa just reading your comments from last night. I totally agree w/everything you said. Out of All the fraud, lying, cheating there is a much bigger picture. Why all the billions dollar crooks, murderers, molesters, violent people, etc aren’t behind bars and so many little people are we’ll never know. It makes no sense. Why some people doing anything legal and not legal to have STUFF? IDK. I like STUFF to but don’t sacrifice my integrity or do anything illegal to get the STUFF. The media has focused on the hair, makeup, clothes, bags because it COSTS a lot to money to look like that. And what is this all about? Money. Where are they getting it, everyone is speculating. Well now we basically know. They’ve continued lavish spending and continue to lie to the court. The judge gave them an extra 5 mth continuance to get their financial statement to the court together and what did they do? Continued to lie. That’s what pissed me off yesterday and many others. Also what do they do? Put the blame on the Accountant. The Accountant can only report what they are given. What do their lawyers do? Walk into court knowing that what will be provided to the court will not coincide with what the Government has. So it’s not J & Ts fault. On the day, at the hour, at the minute they are lying right to the judge’s face. You would think that during the 5 mths they would both recognize their guilt and be serious and say no more lying. They would finally be honest. Be truthful. Also as T-Rex said if they showed their willingness and a plan to pay the people back. If that would have happened reading between the lines of the judge’s statement I believe Tre would have been given house arrest say 6 mths along w/all the fines and restitution she has to pay. Joe would have been given say 12-18 mths. Yes the girls can still go to college even w/o college money set aside. I did it. Many of you did it. So many will continue to. That’s really not the point though. All the fraud was for STUFF and neither of them thought about the girls futures. I know it’s wasn’t millions or even hundreds of thousands but where is the money Gia made from Gossip Girl and the modeling she did? Whatever she made was that banked or spent? T&J have not taught their girls anything positive. Was yesterday a wake-up call? Have they learned? Do they now realize that it’s real? They ARE going to jail. Their kids WILL be w/o one parent at a time. They have to go to school and some kids can be cruel. It’s not their fault but it seems they’ve shouldered all the burden, especially Gia. No one here has spoken of this in glee or happiness. We just feel under the circumstances of all T & J continued to do right up until the second the judge hi it the gavel, T & J deserve the sentence they’ve been handed.

• High five to everything you just said. 🙂

• cusi77 says:

Great post!!!! Kudos! 100% Right! I wish Teresa could read this comment and ‘Get’ IT! It is not about Bravolebrity, it is about not being truthful! Live and learn.

^5 !

Great post Powell. This kind of reminds me when I used to punish my kids. They would say something like “but my friends did it too and didn’t get punished.” And I would say, “I don’t care what your friends did, you’re grounded!” I so dislike it when someone tries to deflect the blame off of themselves onto someone else, who may as well be as guilty and maybe more, but that doesn’t dismiss the wrong that was done by them. Justice was served.

Powell, perfectly STATED. Thank you!!!!
      You said it so right on. It’s the lack of awareness/ remorse/ preparedness for yesterday that infuriates so many, and the judge as well.
      I didn’t know until i saw Nightline that the judge apparently SCREAMED at them?? whoa..

Their lawyers— why weren’t they more on top of them? Didn’t they have forensic accountants/ financial-minded lawyers on them? Why did they not have them properly prepped for yesterday????
      If i was their legal team and did all i could and this was the outcome – i would have quit.

But perfectly put and thanks for saying it so well!

and Powell i don’t watch my WW until the evening so i will read your post after— thanks for the spoiler alert! much appreciated!!!

i think she did not tape new this week, though i think she should have- so as to discuss Tre – i think she’ll leave it all to a big talk on monday. After the interviews and reunions on Sunday. Lordy lordy lordy

✨✨****SPOILER ALERT****✨✨
    Wat Wendy Williams. Remember all that was written on blogs on Apollo’s day he was said to have been late turning himself in , that he went to Phadera’s and had a fight? Well Wendy showed a clip of ATL new season. Apollo does go the house house mad, moving aggressively through the house and raising his voice at Phadera. Phadera is very scared of him. Backing up, telling him to leave the house. Also Porsha is about to punch Claudia because Claudia kind of bates Porsha w/talk about her dating Kordell. NeNe of course calls Claudia all kinds of names for dating Kordell. My question is why does Porsha care? Claudia is Kenya’s BFF. Porsha doesn’t know her so as long as it’s not one of her BFFs she shouldn’t care. Oh and Apollo talks to Peter saying Phadera is having an affair and Cynthia asks Peter what is this rumor that Phadera is having an affair w/some African guy. Now that sounds to me that’s some drama and made up stuff by Kenya. Kenya’s the only one making up stories about African guys.

16. SoutheastVA says:

It’s going down tomorrow in Colorado. Watch this U.S. Navy Academy YouTube video.
    Siri – 1 USAF – 0 (Go Navy!) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8SKE3ynNhU

17. T-Rex says:

First I will start off with I dislike Bravo and Mz Andy as much as most of you here! Now with that being said, why is everyone blasting Bravo for interviewing these to CONVICTED FELONS first, oh and paying them for this interview. Those two narcissistic FELONS signed a CONTRACT and have been paid a nice chunk of change From Bravo for many years, Those two Narcissitic Felons wouldn’t be pseudo-famous, have book deals, have appearance deals etc. if they hadn’t gone on a Bravo produced Reality show. They knew EXACTLY what they were signing up for, and certainly knew within the last 4 years what they were signing on for regarding their legal issues, as they were charged OVER 4 YEARS AGO! Again, I don’t even watch WWHL I think I watched it maybe once or twice when if first debuted, but never did after that, I don’t like the way MzAndy has directed the HO-Wives franchises, which is why I don’t really even watch any of them any longer. HOWEVER those two FAME-WHORING, CONVICTED FELONS enjoyed the perks of all that money and infamy from these shows, so again why is Bravo disgusting in requiring that for all the monies they have paid them, and opened doors for them financially, that they get to pay for FIRST DIBS on an interview? Those two FAME-WHORENARCISSITICCONVICTEDFELONS are still whoring themselves out for other interviews, and i GUARANTEE you that there will be magazines with exclusives of their upcoming Holiday events, sold to the highest bidder!

• Itsnotreality says:

Omg, yes I don’t get it either. I also don’t feel sorry for them. I think they are not as dumb as they seem. They just think that the laws don’t apply to them and/or that they can get around them. I also think that they definitely deserved jail time and should have to pay back all the people they owe. I think that if you break the law you need to pay. Whether a crime is running a red light or murder there needs to be a justified punishment and/or restitution for it. That being said I do believe that there should be harsher sentences for rape, molestation, and domestic violence. Someone I know beat his wife with a belt while she was pregnant and held her hostage for hours, all he got for that was 1 day in jail and 1 year probation.

• Preach it, Itsnotreality! Violent crimes should be given MANY more years than what is given today.

Unfortunately Violent Crimes are subject to State Laws and Jurisdictions they are completely different from Federal Courts. Look at it this way, the Feds were able to convict violent Criminals like John Gotti, Al Capone, etc on “white collar” crimes not for the Violence and murders that they committed or were ordered to be committed. When it comes to State Crimes you have to rely on Local courts, Local judges and Local Jury’s. You have to rely on witnesses coming forward to actually testify against the criminals in these courts. With Federal courts, while there are cases wherein a Jury may be involved, it’s a whole different set of rules and laws. One thing my cousin used to get so irritated over when she was in the courts was the fact that SO many victims of violent crimes REFUSED to testify against their abuser! Rape actually has a fairly decent jail time attached now that DNA is in the mainstream, but Rape/molestation/Domestic Violence are the very charges that so many won’t testify against, you can even look that up statistically, which is why at times the perpetrators don’t get the time the deserve!

• All of the above is true, but domestic abuse, rape, etc. if it’s their first time doing it and they have a clean record, then it’s like ludicrous sentence like 1 month in jail and anger management or whatever the crime was. I’m just really conservative when it comes to violent crimes.

• Dwight Schrute says:

Really the only ones I feel sorry for are the kids. I haven’t seen a shred of remorse or regret this past four years. I’ve never seen someone so guilty play the victim card so much because they honestly don’t feel they’ve done anything wrong. I won’t watch them on Andy but if they go in for too much sympathy, how Joe just lost his Dad, I hope Andy goes after them hard. If they play his Dad’s death for sympathy I want Andy to ask them if they are sorry about all the stress they created in his father’s during the final years he was living. Drunk driving, driving without a license, using your brother’s identity, all the fraud charges. Stop playing the da*n victim!

Now, Project Runway. I will NOT be missing Corinna. Anyone happen to catch Amanda on Nashville on Wednesday. I saw it on Hulu later and was in for a big shock!

Yeah why did their lawyers go ahead and let them agree to these interviews? I’m sure they asked their “lawyers”

They agree to the sitdown but then will clam up ((or give stale, ambiguous answers)) when asked anything openly at either the Andy-fest or the REUNION.

It’ll be interesting to analyze her wardrobe, makeup, and hair changes bw the tapings- as they’re being done back to back.

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

• plainviewsue says:

LOL! We posted at the same time.

Jan, as everyone knows (at least I hope so), I normally am not one to post anything to create controversy. I felt that Lady Balls had asked where are the Teresa fans and, as one, I answered her question. That’s all.

PVS and I don’t ever remember anyone being told they had to make a direct response to a post either

I think last year she asked a question about housewives being celebrities and I answered it a few times. She didn’t like the answers-and kept telling me I wasnt answering! So I asked her WTF she wanted to hear and she was butt hurt. I never cause drama ever-either, but sometimes it’s like enough already!

• Veena (NMD) says:

She was antagonistic for no reason. We’ve grown so used to calm and no drama – it’s always difficult when it comes back unexpectedly.

19. plainviewsue says:

They are filming the RHONJ reunion on Sunday, and Teresa WILL be there. Yet Wacko Jacko couldn’t attend season 3 reunion taping because she was too mentally spent to be there. While all along drinking along with Kim G. and tweeting non stop about Teresa.

Teresa does have a work ethnic (LOL, yes I know it’s ethic!!). At least one thing we can pretty much be sure of, unlike the past few reunions, it surely will not be beat up on Teresa.

Nope it won’t be beat up on Tre. I just hope that if Tre says she can’t answer a question that Andy doesn’t keep going at her over and over w?the questions.

I would hope that they wouldn’t beat up on her, no matter how much I dislike what they did, they don’t deserve to be publicly flogged on their reality show reunion, since the issues really weren’t a part of the season. it was the elephant in the room, but not the main focus. HOWEVER, she doesn’t have any standing any longer as to not answer questions due to “legal matters”. I know she won’t and we know Mz Andy will still press her hard for those questions.

She’ll still use that excuse. Or that “The truth will come out”, etc.
          She won’t answer.

I’m betting pub’s are scrambling a memoir-ghost writer to help TRE out with her post-orange comeback book.

That to me is her stubbornness/ determination to give good “face”, not her “hard-work” ethnic. Jmho !! 🙂

SUE – I was thinking of you reading a piece about how it’s the 10 year anniversary of the week Lost premiered !

That just shows Teresa puts fame above everything. All her bs to the court about the show not being important to her is LIES. More lies. Jac didn’t go because she’d had enough but not Tre. Oh, no. A chance to get on camera? That fame ho ing narcissist will be there with bells on(or handcuffs).

20. Jan (TexasTart) says:

• PJ says:

I agree with this and this is pretty much the reason I stopped commenting here.

PREACH! I’ve had the same thoughts about social media myself-and I know I’ve expressed similar sentiments, usually in relation to the ridiculous Brandi and Leann stuff. Housewives stuff gets out of control on Twitter as well. What fools people are, to waste their lives attacking others. It proves they don’t have one! Cheapening their brand-I love that!

I am with you, look I don’t like what the ConvictFelonsLyinJuicy’s did, but I have never and never will want harm or hurt to physically come to either of those folks. I have stated before that I feel horribly for their children, but they also should have thought of that. They are lucky they can stagger their times so that the kids have at least one parent, and I think that is fair. I know some folks out there are pretty ruthless

• Dwight Schrute says:

Love that comment, T-Rex

I live in an area that was highly stressed when a couple of arsonists set over 60 fires during a 4 and 1/2 month period about 2 years ago. I know two people who had property torched during that time.

The woman tried using her kids as an excuse to get out on bail saying she needed to be out to take care of them. I think the Judge’s reply that the night she was caught she wasn’t too concerned about leaving them home alone in bed said it all. Bail denied! (Although she later got out on bail).

If you’re going to ask for leniency by wrapping yourself up in your kids you should be thinking about them when you’re committing the crimes.

Can’t watch this — is she just saying that people are over-gloating on Twitter ?
        Everyone’s saying that —
        Give me something new girl❗️™®©

Hey peeps. I went to Bath & Body Works to stock up. I love their hand soap and their bath products. Smell so good. What have you all been up to? 🙂

• Itsnotreality says:

Hi Powell how you doing. I have been crazy busy and been on the blog so I just wanted you to know I hope you are coping and doing better😘

Hey INR good to see you. I’m doing well. Thks for asking. I hope life is treating you well besides you working so hard. 🙂 👍

• That’s sounds like fun Powell. I typically don’t like too much smelly of any kind because it triggers my migraines (anything can trigger it) but I Loved the Rainkissed leaves lotion and fragrance. It has a clean refreshing smell. Hehe

Ps. Just picked up two happy meals for my kiddies. 🙂

Princess Pindy! your blog had me cracking up! too funny!

“Doesn’t Sean know that when one is wearing a lampshade, one wears it on one’s head?? Must be because he is from Australia, he has it all upside down.”

this especially had me laughing!! – thank you for that and for the blog!! – I hope Kini wins it all – if not, then Sean –

as for Tre and Joe – they deserved the sentence they got – the only ones I feel badly for are their daughters – it was actually nice watching them all together at Joe’s brother’s house –

I DETEST Andy Cohen and refuse to watch his show – not even when they re-ran the one with Joan Rivers – not even she could cause me to tune in – I have no idea what the contractual agreements are that any of these HW have with Bravo, and I rely mainly on all you – thank you T-Rex – to fill me in – I thought they were obligated to appear on the reunion and I thought that they were obligated to do an interview with Andy – if that is not the case, then I have no idea why they would do any of it – I can speculate, I can guess, but the truth is, I don’t know – when I ended up in court for a misdemeanor charge I can tell you that I was scared witless standing there in front of the judge – I remember wondering if my legs were going to give out becuase they were shaking so badly – and yes, I knew the court case was coming, and yes I was in constant touch with my lawyer but when it finally came, and I was standing there I was absolutely terrified – that I can understand – that feeling I can relate to – I know it is not the same thing – not even close – but the feeling was very much the same – in their case, especially Tre’s, she was probably way more scared than I was – NOT saying she should not have been – NOT defending her or his actions – just saying that it is very real and sometimes you have to get hit in the face – really hard – before it actually hits you just how much consequence your actions have –

I hope that Tre learns from this – as for Joe – all I can say is that he loves his children and they love him – he and she both will be torn apart by the media and those girls will suffer for it – they were wrong, and continued to be wrong through it all – foolish, arrogant, pointless and to their detriment – but my focus will be with the girls – I will pray for them for their road will be a hard one –

I have no idea how all of this will play out – no one does – I just hope the girls come through it in one piece –

*hugs entire board really hard*

Hey Shamrock. Yes PrincessP knows how to right those funny lines. She should’ve been a comedian. 🎭🎭
      Yes we shall see how everything goes for the girls. I just hope they turn out to be good young women that contribute positively to society.

• shamrockblonde says:

Hey Powell! – how are doing? and yes, I wish that for them too – perhaps seeing just how far reaching your actions can be will teach them to make good choices in life – it just might be the only good thing to come out of all of this –

Shammy- Here is what I have heard, they are obligated to do their first interview with Bravo and MzAndy, they signed a contract and took money to do so. The reason, I Have heard, they are doing the interview right away, is that they want to give other interviews for more money to be earned, but can’t until they fulfill the agreement to do the WWHL interview First. I do know that after the WackyJackdaniels no show from a few seasons ago, that Mz Andy put in the contracts they can no-show for the Reunion, but it’s going to cost them money from their contract if they don’t show. Now, would they have given her a pass this time not to go? Who knows, they could be in fact paying her even more money to show up, and I would hope they were paying them extra and a LOT extra, for her to make that appearance at the Reunion, knowing they are going to get huge ratings for her appearance on there.

Where did all this hoopla come from? I saw nothing on twitter last night of people being so upset Tre was interviewing with Andy— ? Is this on the sched.?
        Many were yelling at Andy for being “mean” to Tre – but i saw no accusations about an interview. And this was late….

I saw Kit said something late last night but did not read it yet… will have to play catch up today.

So Tre HAS to go to the reunion? So what, who cares, coffee tawk– don’t GO. Big deal.
        So your contract is eff’ed up. Pay up from your contract- just like you have to PAY UP TO YOUR debts.
        Isn’t she OUT at bravo so far? I heard they referred to her as a ‘former’ housewife on the news- i read that somewhere…..

sorry, i’m here late – so much has happened already— ughhhh
        😦

23. cusi77 says:

OMG, Pricess Pindy! You got me laughing from start to end, Grl!!! I love your style! Thank you!
    Poor Korina… She was already in odds already with Amanda… I never thought that Char will win over Korina… But happened! The big winner is Sean… Easier to go to Fashion week with Amanda and Kini… Just getting rid of Emily and Char… Let’s see what happens!

Love to everyone! Besos!

I for sure think that Sean and Kini should make the finals, I am still torn between Amanda and Emily, Char hopefully is out next week, she got a real “pass” this week when Korina choked at the end.

• cusi77 says:

T-Rexy I am very happy for your news honey!!! Hugs!

Amanda annoys me. She was on NASHVILLE the other day. I think she had THE MOLE removed, Carrie / Enrique-style. I find her quips annoying.
        I really like Emily. Hope she stays.

For competition/ show’s sake i’m sure they’ll keep Amanda (annoyed emoji||||||||)

Amanda fan here! I don’t always get her aesthetic, but I can see how the judges do like her work. She’s not boring and that’s the kiss of death on this show. And she is a great seamstress. Was fun to watch her and Kini work together and they were a great team.

i think if she was a new cast member and not a returning one, i would like her. The ‘return’ made it annoying to me.
            But the girl who returned last season— i forget her name— she was very young, sweet— did a lot of wedding dresses– the previous season- didn’t annoy me as much.

i don’t know why. Sometimes, certain people just annoy for no reason.
            Iamirritable.com

Husker– i hope your weather is ok where you are? I know Texas had some things a-brewin in the north – it made me think of my aunt in Tulsa- but you are far norther than there- hope your weather is nice 🙂

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Enrique got his mole removed??

yeah like YEARs ago… don’t you remember Jimmy Fallon hosting an awards show singing “hero” with a HUGE fake mole on his face- it was CLASSIC….

and then Enrique removed it and looks quite different.

~~~~~
            Carrie from S& the City had it removed and for the movie had to put a fake one on!

this is all i could find

if you google Jimmy F and Enrique Iglesias VMAs… so so so funny

24. chismosa says:

hi all – haven’t read comments yet- just the BLOG- PINDY thanks for it- it was hysterical.

“MY TRUTH” was that i was so FURIOUS after watching. I tweeted and saw so MANY people had tweeted their outrage at how pompous and conceited and OBNOXIOUS Korina was! She’s the new Gretchen.
    I can’t wait for the reunion; she’ll probably play the ‘i was overwhelmed and just didn’t know how to deal’ … blah blah … snooze. save it sister. I was SOOOOO elated i screamed when they sent that BIT*H home!!!!!

ok reading comments now. Happy Friday all. ⭐

Here’s a thought-we obviously won’t see teresa on housewives next year-but, maybe, just maybe we’ll see Joe and their kids. Depending who’s on next season (and there will be a next season-the show still does well) we may just see some of the ladies dropping in on them. Or Joe and Rosie! If it goes to season 8-long way away-I think she’ll be back after the sentence-they’re going to want to tell that story.

As far as the reunion and interviews with Andy (and yes, he has the right to have the first one) and getting paid to tell their story to a magazine? Why not. at this point, if you want to see them pay people back-let them make the income by any means possible. Legally, hopefully! Because until the public loses interest, that’s all they’ve got!

I’m all for Joe and Tre making all of the money they can from interviews, TV, magazines, books, etc. as long as all of the profits go toward paying off their debt. If this money is used for anything that keeps them in the lap of luxury, then my head will explode.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I don’t see joe really a ting to be on camera, since he’s the only husband in the entire HW’s show to never even have a TH..it would be crazy for him not to try and make money that way if it’s offered. You’ll see MeGo coming on by with her store bought cookies pretending to care or Kathy with her cannolis….

I didn’t know that there was an issue with Tre setting up interviews for money post sentencing? She should try and milk every last drop before prison.

I don’t think there really was a problem-just that as bravo employees (nbcu really) bravo/nbc has first dibs on them and they don’t pay. After they’re done with Andy-they can do whatever interviews they want-magazines will probably pay the best.

26. Thank you everyone, I am glad you liked the blog. I went ahead last night and pulled a “Carole Radziwill” and changed the Wiki page on PR Season 13. They had the wrong title and description. So now I have a hobby!!! I guess this is what Princesses do late at night, what fun!!!

• Thank you PP for the recap. I actually watched last night. I loved Kini soccer dress. He is really talented. Still not getting Amanda at all. I was so surprised when I saw Char’s blue dress.

• Princess Pindy says:

I loved Char’s dress!! Simple elegance.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Me too! 🙂 one of the few things I could see that wasn’t broken up pixels (losing my religion last night, I meant reception!!!! LOL that was not auto correct, I have that off, LOL

27. chismosa says:

Hey TARTS — did you get to watch E at all?
    It was literally 2 minutes long. What a letdown. I recorded the entire hour for no reason.
    Blaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😤

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

NO! Lost satellite and power for a while! Storm damage was much worse than I thought when I posted early this morning, it was still dark outside!

Yo, i just mentioned above about Texas. I hope you and Lainey — are not in harm’s way?
        Is this all over texas? I thought it was a very specific area.

I hope you all are safe!!!
        E was a waste- don’t worry! I still have hysteria.com/NancyGrace to watch. She cracks me up. I don’t watch her a lot so i’ll get a good laugh watching it.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Just typical storms with those downburst winds you get when a front with cold air hits the hot humid air, I guess it traveled across most the state, but we are good to go now – it is beautiful blue skies and it’s not hot for a change – woohoo!

IDK what up with Lainey. Yoo hoo Lainey Lou we need your humor ova here stat! 😛

Hysteria.com 😆

28. FRIDAY FRIDAY!!! I’m heading out for HAPPY HOUR…🍺🍺🍺🍸🍸🍸🚬🚬🍺🚬🍺🚬🍺 ❤️❤️

29. chismosa says:

i’m just catching up to some comments — so Andy is interviewing Tre/Juicy today???
    This was set before yesterday? Meaning bravo/ Andy said to them— ok your sentencing is Thursday, so i’ll see you guys FRIDAY!!! GOOD LUCK!
    That’s AWFUL.

And she’s supposed to go on Sunday. Ughhh. What a waste. She’ll be like Nene during the RHOA reunion where they all didn’t bring ANYTHING to the reunion. She’ll just sit in silence.

It’ll be interesting if all the husbands – since King dou*hebag, Sharpie eyebrows, and i’m sure Bawbbbbby will be there sunday —– that Juicy shouldn’t be expected to attend, right??

Bravo’s got balls. Tre should walk. If she had her head on straight (not tilted 😉 ) she should just reneg on it all. Why — why be held to this?
    It’s not like Adrienne right- who just didn’t show up to a reunion? Or Wackie Jackie–? These people were called out by Andy at the reunion and made fun of for not attending (though wasn’t there a theory that Jacqueline was being blocked from going to the reunion by Bravo/production themselves- like they were parked outside her house?)

If Teresa wouldn’t show on Sunday- Andy would be FOOLISH to call her out for not showing up on the finished edit product of the reunion. He’s suffered enough on twitter for his treatment of her.

So why doesn’t TRE STAY THE EFF HOME.
    WTF. I don’t find it admirable at all that she goes.
    I’m beginning to sway to the other side and finding it disgusting if she does go at all on sunday.

Adrienne refused-so she got called out. She just refused to discuss certain things and didn’t care. Jac was forced to stay out. That was the year they filmed season 4 while season 3 was airing-so they were not only mad at the events that happened during season 4 filming-they were pissed at what they were seeing on season 3! They will never do that again! The night before the reunion, was the Posche fashion show with strippergate. Jac had a meltdown and pretty much aired the season 4 storyline out on Twitter that night! She was the only one out of the ladies who could not be guaranteed to discuss season 4 instead of 3! They didn’t care that she wasn’t there-because it was their fault, really.

There’s no reason for her not to show up-she didn’t contribute all that much and the interview will take care of the legal questions. If she didn’t show-no one would judge her, but it is her job.

I still think it’s gross she goes. Now that I’m fully processing yesterday, today.
        She should just waive #ByeFelicia.

But alas, she’s probably wanting to keep her (paying) fans wanting more! Help her pay off her debts !
        #itsuptothepublic

I’m not sure why you feel that way? Is it because you think Andy will focus on the legal stuff? Or the other ladies will? as far as the reunion, it just wraps up the season-she’s still a part of the show for this season. It highlights her issues more if she stays away. It’ll bring MORE focus to them if she’s not there. You know what I mean? Don’t let anyone speak for her-be there and speak for yourself.

I’d worry more about Amber then Andy! Lol! The tears! The questions! Amber might just take andys seat the reunion and moderate it herself. 😉

Good point. I just wish she’d give andy and bravo the FINGER. (Speaking of which where the EFF is my middle finger emoji !!!??? 👈👉👇👆I’ve been awaiting it for ages!!!!)
            And I ain’t no fan of hers – but I do wish she’d beat andy at his own game.

The twins — oy and if they’re talking and talking over eachother. Kill me now 🔫
            #dunkindonuts🍩
            #longhots🍆🍠🍅

Unfortunately, she’s tied to bravo for a long time. Maybe not as a HW. But there is a time period before you can disclose the secrets of the show! Look at Alex and Simon, they bit the hand that fed them and they have to go to Australia to get a life again! Lol

Andy has suffered enough??? No. He has not suffered at all, he has benefitted greatly from his association with the likes of the Guidice’s. But I think I know what you mean, he endures a lot of criticism while he laughs all the way to the bank.

No I mean that in his own mind he suffers – please! He deserves any and all abuse he gets for his misogyny and exploitation of these shows and women (yes, they choose to go on i know)

In his mind I meant.

Hi LAINEY! Hope you’re well ! 😘😘

I forgot to say, you cracked me up with “sharpie eyebrows”. Lol

30. Jan (TexasTart) says:

• Andy is trying to look all serious. Teresa does NOT look happy to be there.

Wow! Boy is she dressed down. She looks like she didn’t put her usual glamorous Teresa self into her look. She doesn’t look bad she just looks like the Teresa we’ve seen the last few years hair big, flowy dress, too much makeup. She looks defeated, whereas Joe looks like nothing has hit him.

Well, she just had a serious Reality Check. Lord knows, she needed one. She’ll have another in January.

31. It is still 97 degrees here, ugh! Supposed to be hotter tomorrow…

It’s gorgeous here! I hope it cools down for you. It’s October! This is unheard of.

Thanks for the blog, PP. Korina’s attitude, ay,ay,ayyyyy. And what was up with all the conflicting info about the episode,…so weird. I loved this part “someobody’s crying (gravel, gravel)”. LOLOLOLOL. Memories…may be beautiful and yet….

By the way, I agree with you, it was really cheapo beepo to have Olivia Pope being the POTUS’ mistress.

• Oh I am glad you agree, I just felt like it was a chance for a strong woman MAIN character…I know everyone is flawed, blah, blah, blah…but I was really looking forward to the show.

…much too painful to remmm~ember….we simply choose to fooorrrgetttttt….

• And may I add in a whisper…”Hubbell”

He had the best layered hair didn’t he?

• His body double went to my college. He looked just like him. He was beautiful!!! I might have to buy some chocolate and snacks and watch it. I tried to get my daughter to watch it with me but we didn’t get past the protest scene in the beginning… 😦 I did get her to watch The Bodyguard… I will watch alone and sob!!!!

32. chismosa says:

Tartsy- just want to say I was behind and on and off with the comments today – so I’m sorry about yesterday for you. Hope you’re all better. 💜💜
    Thanks for all you do here ! 👊

33. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

So, Teresa wasn’t the only housewife to piss off a judge…. Bethenny’s narcissistic selfie made her divorce proceeding heat up: http://bit.ly/Z26oua

Chismosa or PVS-I watched Lost too. Didn’t love the last 2 seasons but stuck it out. Can either of you tell me what the hell the ending meant? Cause I still don’t get it! Lol!

I was reading above about the whole teresa and joe not thinking of their daughters when committing the crimes. You need to use their mindset on that subject. Getting all of those properties that they got fraudulently-was good for their family (in their minds). The ones they fixed up to sell or to rent was money coming in. Good for family. In their minds. Having the shore house and the big manse-good for the family, because it’s better then they had. In their minds. They believed that STUFF=happiness. That any of it could cause harm-didn’t cross their minds. Don’t they say to understand a criminal, you have to think like one?

I understand that mindset, because I see it all the time. I grew up with it. Not in my home-my parents were successful and I had a lot-but other kids had more. I always liked the material things-and given where my parents came from, no matter how much they tried to teach me-I never wanted to hear it. I never believed my dads favorite phrase when I’d say so and so has this and that. Especially the showy people. That phrase was “exit, mark my words, they don’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of”. As I got older I realized he was right. And in the end-I was listening, because I am him-when it comes to living the right way, so to speak. People like teresa and joe, they were either never taught-or never left that high school, I want what everyone else has mentality behind.

• Very valid points. That is the mindset. I am amazed at how many people believe STUFF=happiness. My mom use to say that they were probably “robbing Peter to pay Paul” when people were “Living high on the hog”….. Also, there was a girl in my girl scout troop that had EVERYTHING. They moved to Newport Beach and had a indoor swimming pool. We went there and it was awesome… and it turned out that they were “creative” with their finances and lost everything. I remember that happening when I was around 11…it made a huge impression on me.

“Don’t they say to understand a criminal, you have to think like one.”OMG Exit you hit the nail on the head. 💡 moment for me. That’s exactly why I/we can’t understand them. I/we don’t think like a criminal. You’re so right. I could never have thought of the schemes/scams they did. Thks for saying that. It was so simple but for the life of me I just couldn’t understand it. Especially when Joe had the ability to legitimately make a good living for their family.

Reid and Aviva are going to be on Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp? But they are do happy and perfect and Reid calls Harry the 2nd husband. They’re one BIG happy family. The sound of me vomiting…..😖
    And Dallas fans? The current Dallas? Linda Gray announced on Twitter that they’ve been cancelled. That’s sad. I only watched S1 and maybe 2 epis of S2.

Is there a slight possibility he’s going to call her on her assorted phobias, the hair trigger on her berserk button, and her support of her perverted father? Is Reid self-employed? It seems to me that being a husband of a Bravo HouseWife is a surefire way to get fired from your job if you don’t work for yourself. Ask both Simons, Slade, and… gosh, I can’t think of any more off the top of my head.

Orson that would be good if he busts her on the “phobias”. I believe she has some after the tragedy w/her leg but not all of them. I think Reid works on Wall Street. Not positive though.

Bethenny’s first Jason

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. It’s dreary but at least we’re not on the brink of S N O W like Illinois is expecting. Brrrrr. I hope you have a great Saturday.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Powell there you go again with the 4 letter word that shall never be mentioned. It’s too early! 😦

Happy Birthday Cathy Connor.

38. Jan (TexasTart) says: