Brandi Glanville Podcast 33

brandi-glanville-unfiltered

Brandi Glanville Podcast 33

By Kit9

Guest: Heather McDonald, comedian, Chelsea Handler Show.

Brandi made Heather cry at a dinner party once. Heather’s kid had to go to the hospital for cramps and she spent 2 days in the ER. He ended up being fine. Then she went out to dinner a few days later, got a little drunk, and was telling a funny story about wanting her GF to come down and stay with her in the E.R. so she could maybe meet a hot doctor. Brandi, also at the dinner, interrupted and said, “So, you made your son’s illness about yourself?” Wow.

Heather got really upset, cried and left before finally coming back and telling Brandi that “life is not a reality show”. Brandi explains she was just jooooking! Brandster had met Heather before and was friendly with Heather so she felt comfortable making a joke about Heather being a bad mother (hey, I’ve “known” Brandi for several years, therefore I have the right to make nasty jokes about Brandi being a lousy mother, too. Yo, Brandi, nothing says making your child’s illness about you, like live tweeting your kid’s illness to the masses. Repeatedly).

Brandi says she apologized. Brandi thinks the reason for the weirdness between her and Heather is because Brandi’s dad and Heather have the same birthday (huh?). Brandi asks if Heather has ever slept with Joe Francis. Heather says no, although Brandi claims Heather is blushing. Heather says nice things about Joe (aka, the worlds biggest dbag).  Apparently, she and Joe are friends. She thinks Joe’s “adorable” and “super fun” (my opinion of Heather just plummeted down a deep dark hole).

Brandi asks how much coke Heather and Joe did together. None, Heather has never done coke. Heather goes out with Joe and it’s ok with Heather’s husband. Brandi mentions “her boyfriend” (apparently, her booty call/on again/off again, has been upgraded) who is a fan of Heather’s. Brandi then presumptuously asks Heather if doing real estate, which Heather did when she was younger, is why she got a boob job (Hold up. Real estate agent=fake boobs?)

Heather informs Brandi that she doesn’t, in fact, have fake boobs, and says “thank you” but Brandi, isn’t buying it and, asks, “are you sure”?  “Yes, I’m positive”, Heather tells her. Brandi says that real estate agents are all whores. Brandi asks about the fact Heather is a Republican. Heather says there is “whole secret society of closet Hollywood Republicans”. Heather compares it to be being gay in the 50’s. Heather is pro choice but she’s the daughter of small business owners. Brandi says Heather will vote Democrat next time. Heather, having none of it, says, no, she’ll “be whatever she wants to be”.

Heather thinks that everyone hates Obama now. But, she’d vote for Hilary next time if she thinks she’s the best candidate. Brandi says you’re not supposed to talk politics or religion but she always does (she should really watch talking about politics cause Brandi couldn’t hold her own in a real political conversation any more than her 10 year old son could).

Brandi then says she’s going to ask a very touchy question. Did Chelsea want Heather to sing on her last show? Heather says she did sing, in the chorus (was there some rumored feud between Heather and her boss that Brandi is alluding to?). Then Heather goes on at length about what went into the last show and that she was fine with it. At this point, I finally remember that Brandi and Chelsea don’t like each other. Brandi totally dissed Chelsea on WWHL. Brandi is clearly trying to get Heather to diss Chelsea but it’s not happening.

Then Brandi says that she thinks Chelsea “jumped the shark” with her last show and it was pretty much Chelsea declaring herself a “Star Fucker” (as opposed to Brandi, who’s an “anybody fucker”).  Brandi then mentions that Chelsea hates her. Brandi asks Heather her old fire question…if Chelsea, Whitney Cummings and Ross Matthews were on fire, who would Heather save? Ross, Heather says. Heather says she isn’t too upset the Chelsea show is over because it was limiting in terms of doing guest spots and other things. She has a lot of options she’s mulling over and would love to have a talk show.

Heather has two boys and they talk about being working mothers. Brandi kids she tells them she has to go to a cocktail party and get drunk and yell at people. It’s her job. Heather says her youngest gives her guilt trips about not being home because she’s working and she calls to him an “A hole”. Brandi says she said that about her kid and caught hell for it. Brandi then whines that Chelsea can say anything she wants while she gets attacked for it (hello, again, Delusional Comedian Brandi, how I’ve missed you!).

Brandi asks Heather if she could get away with being as controversial as Chelsea? Heather doesn’t mind taking something out of her act if someone’s offended by it as long as it’s something not necessary to the joke. Heather also points out that Chelsea gets tons of backlash and complaints over things she’s said. But, Brandi says “you don’t see negative stories about her”. Heather thinks that’s because Chelsea doesn’t care what people think and never reacts to the criticism, while Brandi does and wants to defend herself (Ha! She’s subtly telling D.C.B. that a key part of being a real comedian is not giving a damn and reacting).

Heather says Chelsea just doesn’t care and never defends herself or apologizes for anything. Brandi, not to be outdone claims she never apologizes, either (yeah, pretty sure Brandi has apologized, however insincere, for offensive things she’s said).  They go round again with this convo and Heather tells Brandi that she needs to work on her reaction. Brandi continues to whine about people being upset by her comments and mentions her sister isn’t talking to her.

Brandi comes back from commercial with this comedic gem, “We’re back with Heather McDonald, but sadly she’s leaving us soon. But, she’s not dying like Joan Rivers just did, she’ll be here a while.” Heather goes onto praise Joan. Brandi says her mother wasn’t a fan of Joan’s because she thought she just insulted people. Brandi apparently told Joan this and Joan said, “well, your mother’s a whore”. Brandi says Joan was so sweet and kind and that she cried and cried when Joan died. So much so that she thought maybe she was pregnant. Not joking. She actually took a test.

Brandi asks if Heather wants more children and Heather says that at her age she doesn’t want a “Sarah Palin situation” and that she doesn’t want to “roll the dice”.  Brandi is confused. She doesn’t understand what Heather means by this and, shocked, asks, “Is she having a baby?!”  Heather explains Sarah had a child as a woman of 40+ and had a child with Downs. Brandi says she doesn’t think Sarah Palin should have had any children (cause super classy Brandi would never EVER engage in embarrassing drunken brawls).

_________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

123 Responses to Brandi Glanville Podcast 33

Good morning everyone. It’s raining cows and pigs in the DC/MD/VA area. Yes cows and pigs!! Cats and dogs isn’t appropriate. I’m getting my do done. What’s on your agenda? Oh yeah. It’s a three day weekend. Have a great day. 😀 ☔☔☔🐮🐮🐷🐷☔☔☔

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good morning, Powell! Raining a little here, all animals are still on the ground though, lol

HOT AND MUGGY in Sunny Central Florida. Going to possibly hit 90 today and muggy, muggy with a side of muggy! Uggghy!

Rainy day here in NY-I’m still in pjs and just finished breakfast with Maggie(Annabelle of course is still sleeping!!) we are going to watch movies and snack all day…unless the weather clears up-then she will bug me to do SOMETHING!!

And I guess we owe kit another case of tequila. 😉 🍸🍸🍸🍸

3. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks for the blog, Kit! I found the blog to be a very good representation of the Podcast and did not find it to be political in nature – others may view it differently or could possibly stir up opinions about politics. This is just a friendly reminder that politics itself is still considered an off limits topic in the comments. Good day everyone! 😀

Tartsy, just as someone who may have differing views from a guest on that show, I certainly wouldn’t bring that up here, so I would hope others wouldn’t either. We can find other items to go after in that podcast, which I didn’t listen to, but from the enormously wonderfully written blog, by Kit-TakesonefortheTeamAgain-9, it sounds like THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi came off as an ignorant oaf!

Excellent point and reminder! I love that it’s not or very rarely political here because I get that every where else and it is so divisive.

So basically Brandi invited Heather to be on her podcast so she could ask Heather about Chelsea? Each podcast reminds me how dim witted Brandi is-and the Joan rivers joke? Stupid!!

Jnntj, you and I both know that THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi wants Chelseas’s life so badly shes will do anything and say anything , and she wants to be around anyone that remotely knows Chelsea. Why doesn’t that ignorant oaf realize she will never be Chelsea. You have to actually do work to be her, and THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi is lazy and just wants to Drink and shag, she isn’t bright enough or talented enough to be a gnat on her boot!

• Laineylainey says:

She is obsessed with Chelsea. Obsessed.

5. Shelley says:

thanks Kit for the blog! I like these podcast from brandi, for the information she does get out of her guest…I smh at the other embarrassing things brandi says as she is trying to be like howard stern and is too young for some topics.
    I think she is trying to excuse any bad behavior her boys may see on the HW show by telling them that. which is sad, she can have an interesting storyline without being drunk and yelling at people if she wanted to.

6. Laineylainey says:

Why would heather mcd lower herself to this level? Why????!

What cracked me up is Heather telling Brandi to ignore fan’s reactions, and Brandi whining about reactions to her off jokes. Brandi doesn’t seem to get that she’s not a comedian, she’s on a reality show. When she says stupid things and tries to say she’s just joking it just doesn’t work.

You know what’s weird about Brandi and this podcast (besides the obvi) -she doesn’t really promote it much on twitter and I don’t think many members of the Brandi Bunch even listen to it-they never tweet about it unless it’s something really scandalous that they read about somewhere…you would think that if they love her so much they would be tweeting the link left and right no? And why the F doesn’t Brandi promote it??? I’m confused my her at every turn!!

Maybe her fans don’t want to draw attention to it because they’re afraid of the things she’ll say that they’ll have to defend? lol.

9. “Brandi asks if Heather wants more children and Heather says that at her age she doesn’t want a “Sarah Palin situation” and that she doesn’t want to “roll the dice”.”

While I am no Sarah Palin fan, this lame attempt at a joke is so disgusting.

10. rabblerouser2010R says:

HI everyone, sorry I have been a bit quiet lately, I had a surgery on Tues where I had 3 masses removed ( not cancerous or anything like that) , 1 was quite large on my inner thigh where I have about a 6 inch deep incision which has required a surgical tube so I have been pretty much bed ridden for the first 4 days. I am slowly starting to move around now..and of course it hurts when I walk…and I look like Igor.

I have been reading the blog but avoided posting as 1 of the masses was on my left hand which makes use of it kind of limited.

I hope everyone is keeping well…hugs and love to you all

11. 2Stupid says:

Joke or being truthful, it still was in poor taste. It make it seem as having a child with down syndrome is a bad thing. Every child is a blessing. She could of just said I am concerned about the health issues that come with having children at my age. I found the whole exchange as Kit explained it very offensive. I have been very fortunate to know couples with Down Syndrome children and they don’t find it to be a negative thing in their life at all. I would imagine it’s like anyone with special needs, it has it’s challenges but the rewards far outweigh them.

Hi 2 stupid, I agree with you. She could have couched it in a much more considerate way that would have addressed a broad spectrum of complications that can occur with a late maternal age pregnancy instead the insinuation that having a child with down syndrome is a such a terrible thing, that she can’t even use the words.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I agree 1000 percent.

• austin1963 says:

Not everyone wants to sign up for that and there are many more considerations than it just being a blessing to the parents. If one feels strongly about it, IMO, it’s a reasonable thing to avoid situations, like pregnancy later in life, that are more prone to produce such a child. It’s a huge, expensive responsibility that last for the child’s lifetime and affects the other children, as well. I don’t believe its appropriate fodder for joking about in a podcast, however.

Me too. I agree with you all.
        My first cousin had downs. Died at 4/5 yrs old from leukemia. Family to never speak of her again!

Then my mother was told she had to get an amnio when pregnant, and that I and my brother’s wife would have to be tested too?

I have this fight all the time with friends over whether it’s genetic or not.

Nothing brandi says surprises me anymore. She’s just gross.com

If it runs in the family-when your time comes for babies, it will be noted. But you won’t necessarily have to have an amino. I got stuck in the advanced maternal age category with my last because I was 39. They have blood tests and certain ultrasounds they do now (which I actually did with my first as well because I have no biological history), that looks for markers for DS and other things. If those are clear-no amnio needed, unless you really want it, but it’s invasive and risky! There’s another test for it as well-but I don’t remember the name. They scrape cells and it’s basically 100% accurate. I never had that.

With the second one there was some concern over his neck folds-but they chance for DS was low and I just didn’t do the amnio and left it up to the big man. He’s fine. Still had a pretty serious complication and he was early and in NICU for 14 days-which was enough for me to say never again!

Awwww so happy for you Exit.
            Yeah I know they do so MUCH other than amnios now.

But all my research which has been SO extensive tells me DS is a genetic fluke and NOT hereditary.

So i don’t know.
            Regardless it’s quite personal and some people want to know these things and some don’t.
            I want every single test under the sun now!
            Lol

I want a mammogram just because I feel some pain- and im not in the age bracket. Lol

So happy for you — 💜

Thanks! 😄 I think its a fluke as well. I think a lot of the genetic abnormalities are. Regardless, if something is in your family history, they always test/look for it-at any age. They learn so much information so quickly now and it always changes. They’re cautious.

After 35-they consider you advanced maternal age, so your tested for everything. They can do so much now that they couldn’t do even when my oldest was born! My friends sister had a blood test at maybe 8 weeks that told her the sex! It’s incredible. Because I have no medical history (and I had problems staying pregnant as well, another reason why the store is CLOSED) I had to see a fertility doctor and I had a whole seprerate genetic and medical screen for everything under the sun! That’s how they figured out why I couldn’t stay pg-clotting disorder and a hormonal imbalance. I lived at the doctor!

The only positive is anything pg related is covered, so that’s good! Babies too-when we got my sons NICU bill-it had the actual total on it-and then my share (which wasn’t 100%-but it wasn’t much). $345,000! Plus the surgery, my hospital stay-actually 2 hospital stays. I went home for one day and the next day the visiting nurse came and my ankles were massive! My BP was through the roof! It was post partum hypertension. I sat there convinced is stroke out at any minute. I had 8 days in that joint! Lol. I’m sure you want to get knocked up ASAP after hearing this drama!

• boston02127 says:

2Stupid —-That bothered me a lot. I know two people with Down Syndrome and they both are the most loving, caring and sweetest people without a mean bone in their bodies who work hard in life.

It’s not a negative thing and hearing that made me sad. She is so ignorant.

12. LaineyLainey says:

Kit9, kit9!!!! Heather McDonald read your blog/recap. I’m not sure how to get the twitter thread over here… Can somebody here help? Thanks! My twitter handle is @laineylaineypie

Let’s see

Yay Kit

Omg. All I’m thinking is A, I could have been funnier. And, B now I’m second guessing an edit I made to the very beginning about Brandi’s nasty comment to her. After ‘Wow’, I wrote, “what a c*nt. Yeah I said it”. But took it out because I know some people really have a problem with the word.

I said we owe you another case of tequila. 😉

• austin1963 says:

I thought your recap was very amusing. Thanks for taking one for the team, so to speak. I can’t stand to watch that woman.

Typed again and it all FROZE!

I took a screen shot so maybe some of it I saved.

Kit — thank you for the blog!!!

I think brandi has a big obsession with Chelsea due to her hooking up/ kissing Chelsea’s brother once ? Remember that?
        Then brandi supposedly “took” Chelsea’s gay book agent BFF from her.

Chelsea used to post photos all the time with him taking him everywhere and that ended.
        Now chelsea posts all pics of her little short jewish guy she finds everywhere — (that’s what she says). He’s her high powered rep now. He negotiated her Netflix deal and her departure from the E crapfest.

I don’t care for chelsea and I don’t see how young smart woman look up to her. She BARELY finished high school, getting knocked up at 15/16, then slept her way to the deal at E.
        She’s awful.
        And once she went after JOAN who love her or don’t- she was a LEGEND – so chelsea was dead after that.

She’s gone and vacations away and was on letterman last night and moreso than ever, is looking even older than the older than her age she looks. She tries to appear gracious and she tries to use very expensive “words” and it’s SO OBVIOUS she is trying to appear smart. I.e. She’s so “above” E.
        She’s alone and will wind up alone.
        Don’t knock the queen and don’t be so dis-empowering to women.
        Brandi has no brains so she looks up to chelsea. Lame.com/getalife

The only thing I do do LOVE LOVE LOVE is that chelsea (for some inane reason) has so many followers and poor andy can’t crack 2 mill.
        With all his books, his NIGHTLY SHOW, all his reunions and specials he hosted. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
        Chelsea went at him bad and it stuck with him. Love it!!!

Any enemy of andy is good for me !
        😂😂😂😂😂😉

You did good, boo. You captured the essence…the interviewer: dumb, uninformed, vulgar, not really interested in her guest while The interviewed: trying to make the most of a difficult situation, trying to promote her work while finding her way around the ignorant questions and the obsessed Chelsea stalker comments. “Did u get a boob job? Are you sure? Are you a whore?” Good Lord.

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Where are you VV?

15. I don’t even know who this Heather person is…..but you did a great blog Kit!!! I am amazed every time by Brandi…and not in a good way!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Heather was a writer and frequent guest of Chelsea Lately and After Lately ( on E!) she often did skits and Chelsea would jokingly call her Heather Longboobs….for some reason she is stuck with that nickname, as far as I’m concerned, lol.

Heather is also a fan of Housewives shows and friends with several, she was on the OC episode Tamra and Eddie’s shower…. Heather Dubrow likes to retweet Heather McDonald…not sure exactly who she is friends with but have thought Heather McDonald would be a good fit for a real housewife.

She recently appeared on Showtime, her own comedy stand up, I would recommend it, especially for women 30 and up. I don’t recall reckless humor, like the reference we didn’t appreciate in the Podcast…but there could have been…I mean she was on and writing for Chelsea Handler!

I think someone on OC-Danielle? Is heathers sister.

• I didn’t watch Chelsea Handler, I never found her funny, once or twice while flipping channels if she had someone on I would watch for a couple of minutes….I will have to check Heather Longboobs out, lol!

Pindy you’d love her because she was always known as the “valley girl” — I think she’s born and bred VALLEY

• Ugh, she most come from the flat part of the Valley, lol!!

You know I’m obsessed with the valley! Back in the 80’s my trip to Sherman Oaks Galleria was like, totally bitchin! My dads cousin lived in Rosemead-they were post WW2 east coast transplants. I can’t reacall where her kids lived exactly, but all in the valley. She died not too long ago-same house, never moved. I remember when we visited, I was so disappointed-it was a tiny house (I zillowed when she died-and it was even smaller then I remembered!) I thought I was going to a mansion. They laughed at that. Part of the reason we went out there was because my dad worked for ARCO and they were beginning to cease east coast ops and he had the chance to go to LA. I remember going to a friend of his house who had gone west-they lived in La Canada. It was beautiful. I probably would have ended up there up in the mountains. I was so kissed when we stayed here! I remember too-going to the Boneventure in LA to ride the outside elevator and I had a panic attack. Freaked out! Lol. Knots Berry Farm I recall. Before we all went out there-my dad and a bunch of guys from the Philly office had meetings and besides hearing about A drunk trip to Santa Anita (which I didn’t get until I was older). He had us turn on Dynasty to show us his “new girlfriend”. As the story goes, they rolled up to the valet at a place called Chasens, in some rental car, where they got a side eye. At the bar, one of the guys spots this woman and say “hey, aren’t you the broad from the Big Valley”? She was actually nice to them, it was Linda Evans. Dynasty was new and she toms them about it and from then on-she was his “girlfriend”. Lol. My dad was a little nuts!

• LOL! Chasens was fancy, fancy, I don’t know if it is still around. I grew up in Granada Hills and didn’t know it was “nicer” until I went to High School and learned that where I lived was called “Snob Hill” and the rest of the valley was called the “Flats”…who knew?? My friends and I hung out at the Northridge Mall, I still can’t believe that we were just dropped off on a Saturday and allowed to stay without any parents for the day. We were probably only 11 or 12. We had a lot more freedom then my kids ever had. That is so funny about Linda Evans. I remember going to The Boneventure and almost crying going in that elevator!!!

Heather is also bffs with the Kardashians.

She was on KUWTK’s — all the way when Kim had her OLD ORIGINAL face.
        Like – first episode ever! Of KUWTK’s …..

She was at every wedding ….. Hahahaa

Between this and Teresa’s sentencing-Kits head must be close to exploding! Check in so we know you’ve survived the horror! 😉

Oh Brandi is dumb.

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I know people were a little offended by the Sarah Palin joke-it’s a sensitive subject. But, Joan rivers used the “r” word pretty often-not every joke goes over well-lets leave it at that.

I do want to point out that it’s kind of an example of where Brandi goes wrong. She’ll make outrageous statements and when called out, she’ll say it’s a joke! I’m a commedianne! I’m Chelsea! I imagine Brandi would phrase her answer to a similar question pretty badly and it would not go over well! You have heather, who is a commedianne-and she answered a question with a euphemism, everyone got it and it was sarcastic, biting maybe, but not crudely offensive. That’s the difference with Brandi and her jokes.

And then of course Brandi couldn’t even follow the flow of the conversation…”but she’s a comedienne, she’s like Chelsea, how come nobody gets mad at Chelsea?”…. Whatevs.

People get offended by comedians all the time! The difference is that Brandi gets upset and sensitive when called out. Most comedians, I’ll go back to Joan, dont care! Brandi is not a comedian though-Chelsea, Sara Silverman and Howard stern even-they offend on purpose and you expect it. It’s 2 separate things-Brandi hasn’t figured that out yet!

20. Jan (TexasTart) says: