Real Housewives Of New Jersey – Sorry, Not Sorry

RHONJ LOGOReal Housewives Of New Jersey

S6E13 “Sorry, Not Sorry”

By HydrangeaHussy

RHONJ S6E13_7Everyone is back in New Jersey after the fun-filled Florida trip! Jacqueline and Chris are at the Wakiles’ house.  They are all goofing off and Richie decides to play “shag, marry, kill.”  I need a shower already.  Kathy is making cannolis for Nicole, so they’ll get the scoop on all of the Florida drama.  When she arrives, Nicole is shocked that trouble-maker Jacqueline is there.  She is also still made at Bobby because of the way that he treated her in Florida.  It was pretty disrespectful.  The talk turns to Nicholas and Nicole really feels for Jacqueline.  Rosie asks about Florida, and Nicole tells them about the rumor.  The ladies are disgusted.  Rosie doesn’t understand why someone would repeat that.  They trace the rumor back to the source – Victoria Gotti.  Nicole admits that she is upset with Teresa for repeating the rumor.  She says that the twins have been supportive of Teresa.  Jacqueline sees some similarities between this rumor and the rumors that circulated about Melissa.  I do too.  Nicole is having second thoughts about trusting Teresa and asks the ladies advice.  Rosie simply tells her to trust her gut.

RHONJ S6E13_2Amber and Melissa are meeting up for a drink. Melissa isn’t mad at Amber because she knows that Amber can’t control her husband.  She thinks that Amber and Jim were on different pages in Florida.  Amber was ready to move forward, but Jim wanted a fight.  Amber tells Melissa that he isn’t usually like that.  She doesn’t seem too embarrassed by his behavior.  I would be humiliated.  Melissa wants to help Amber move forward with the group, though the twins may never forgive her.  Melissa feels like the ladybug event may be the time to apologize, since no one would start a fight there.  Foreshadowing?

Teresa, Amber, and Dina are at a spa. Amber asks if Teresa has heard about Florida.  Teresa hasn’t heard anything about it.  Dina feels badly that she had to kick Amber out of the town because of her husband.  Amber offers her help with the event and Dina apologizes for how things ended.  Amber says that she wanted everyone to help calm things down.  Teresa asks what happened and Dina tries to shut it down, but Amber keeps going.  Amber makes it seem as though Teresa started the fight, but admits that Jim brought up the rumor.  When Dina returns, they agree to stop talking about it.  Dina just wants everyone to get along for her event.  She tells Teresa that the twins aren’t happy with her for repeating the rumor, and Teresa gets defensive.  RHONJ S6E13_3Melissa arrives for spa day.  Nicole calls her to invite her and Dina to the tasting, while Melissa has her speaker phone in front of Amber and Teresa.  Oops!  Why would you answer your phone on speaker when other people are in the room?  She asks Teresa A if she should take the phone off of speaker.  Teresa finds the whole thing childish.  She doesn’t understand why Teresa would be angry with her because she didn’t spread the rumor.  Cut to footage of her repeating the rumor to Dina.  She’s afraid that something will happen at the event, since the twins are hot-headed Italians and she used to be a hot-headed Italian.  Used to be???

RHONJ S6E13_6The twins are looking for dresses for the ladybug event. It’s a cute, sister-bonding scene.  Teresa A and Rino are having a tasting event for their new restaurant.  She tells us that their menu is set and it works, so this is really just an excuse to have a party.  Amber and Jim will not be invited, neither will Teresa.

Amber is doing a risqué photo shoot to raise support for breast cancer survivors. Jim makes an announcement that it’s been 5 years since Amber’s diagnosis.  Amber wants women to see her scars and know that you can survive.  Jim helps to pose his wife so that her scars will show.  He is so proud of her for surviving breast cancer.  The photographer talks with Jim about Amber.  She was truly inspired by Amber’s story.  Jim has to walk away and pull himself together.  Amber says that Jim can be the sweetest and kindest person.  She wishes that the other ladies could see this side of him.

Teresa and Gia are having mother/daughter day at the salon. Teresa describes Gia as “moody.”  I think Gia just isn’t comfortable with her mother prying into her private life in front of strangers (and on national TV).  This whole scene was a little uncomfortable.  Gia had a good point when she asked her mom why bring things up if she doesn’t want to talk about it.  Teresa is still upset that she wasn’t invited to the tasting.  She wishes that Teresa A would have called her to get the whole story.

Barry, Rino’s friend, is having the tasting at his home. Dina meets the twins’ family.  She thinks that their mother is a lovely woman and doesn’t think that the rumor about Santa and Rino could be true.  She wants the whole situation to go away before her ladybug event.  Teresa A says that Teresa let her down by repeating the rumor to Dina and feels that she is owed an apology for that.  She will then be able to start fresh.  Dina plans to discuss the issue with Teresa because she understands why Teresa A is upset.  She says it was wrong to even entertain the rumor.  I don’t think Teresa really believed it.  I think her mistake was repeating it to Dina.  I also think it’s a mistake for Dina to get involved.

Nicole has been living with her parents for three years and thinks that it’s time to move out. Nicole and Bobby are looking at a house.  Nicole finds it very Southern and feels like she’s in Charleston.  In a TH, Bobby says that he expects to be engaged in a year, but Nicole isn’t as certain after Florida.  The house is $899,000.  Nicole loves the space and the fact that she could have horses.  She makes it clear that she will be purchasing the house, not Bobby.  Good for her!

RHONJ S6E13_5Jim has arranged a romantic dinner for Amber in an art gallery with all of her photos displayed. She is blown away by the amount of thought that Jim put into it.  She may not agree with him all of the time, but she says that he’s an amazing husband.   Yeah, amazing husband that goes on vacation with you and gets you kicked out of the house.  She talks to him about all of the drama, saying that she wishes people would realize how short life is and not get caught up in the drama.  Jim still doesn’t think he did anything wrong and says that he did the right thing.  He doesn’t want Amber hanging out with the ladies anymore because they aren’t good people.  Really Jim?  They may get on my nerves a little bit, but they’re way better than you.  Seriously Bravo, I will not watch next season if this guy is on it.

Dina is organizing gift baskets for the ladybug event. Teresa and Melissa arrive to help her out.  Dina reveals that Amber texted to let her know that Jim refuses to be involved in the event.  She is disappointed that Jim isn’t using his connections to drum up support for the event.  Dina tells Teresa that Teresa A isn’t mad, but that she’s disappointed.

RHONJ S6E13_1Teresa says that she has nothing to do with the rumor and that she didn’t do anything wrong.  Dina tells Teresa that Teresa A would like an apology.  She gets very defensive, saying that she has nothing to apologize for and that she “won’t be provoked.”  Teresa feels as though she’s being drug into the twins’ family drama.  She wishes that Dina had not opened her mouth to the twins and defended her more.  Melissa says that sometimes it’s better to just apologize, even if you didn’t do anything wrong, to keep the peace.  Teresa has too much going on in her personal life to worry about them.  She just wants to focus on the ladybug event.

Next week is Dina’s ladybug event and the season finale! Is it just me, or has this seemed like a short season?

_________________________

October 14

Happy Birthday

TheDesignDiva

Happy Birthday

Shiny

_________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

341 Responses to Real Housewives Of New Jersey – Sorry, Not Sorry

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

HydrangeaHussy had storms last night and I’m impressed at how fast she pulled together such a complete recap from just watching this morning on I-Tunes!

Although I know, I was whining about the appearance of Laurita and Wakalie (LOL to “I need a shower already”!) and this blasted rumor that I don’t give a flip about – but that was a very good show in terms of varied content. So much better, in my opinion than a half hour about a stupid argument. I’m glad Amber has her 5 year mark, but enough already (drink).

Season finale next week?! That is surprising – it’s only episode 13! Thanks again HydrangeaHussy!

they probably shortened it so they’d be ready to go again as soon as Teresa was sentenced.

Yes, thanks HH for the recap! HH, you say you won’t watch if Jim returns and I think I won’t watch if the Marchese’s don’t return. I think it would be boring without Jim. My opinion. What else, besides maybe juicy and the girls would bring me back? I just don’t know…. Mego and Joey with their shredding business? What color to paint the truck? Nicole and Bobby pretending to be in love? Rino, Teresa A. And the restaurant? That COULD provide some stories. Dina and her closet? Dina crying because her baby is in college? What else is there? Jim gives them all something/someone to talk about (besides Tre). I thought the photo shoot highlighting Amber’s scars was sweet and could be rather eye-opening to those who may not realize how traumatic a mastectomy can be, not just psychologically, but PHYSICALLY. It made me think of my mom and her recent mastectomy. She’s doing great, by the way,…but it really softened my heart to see that scene because I know how I felt about my mom. And Amber is also a mom. It’s a day to day struggle and so kudos to Amber for bringing that to the show.

Lainey it’s good to hear LaineyMom is doing well. As for next season how about SHUT NJ down? I’ve voted for that the last 3 seasons. 🙂

• cusi77 says:

Great to hear that your mom is doing fine Lainey ! My heart goes to her ❤

Do y’all think they’ll do a special epi where they’ve taped Tre & Joe throughout them going to court?

2. mrs peabody says:

It did seem like a short season. I’m getting tired of all this drama about nothing. I think for me it’s time to move on from these shows and find something else to watch. I’ll just read the blogs for an update and stop wasting my time on watching. These blogs are better than the shows anyway, no yelling and fighting.

I have been falling back in love with scripted tv, I am thinking that reality tv is near the end of its trend.

Hey RR-how you feeling?
        Since you are watching scripted TV have you watched How to get Away With Murder?

Hi Jill, I am still sore. Sometimes I feel okay but if I get up and walk around and try to do stuff, the pain starts to creep back in. I am hoping the staples and the tube can come out on Wed, as sometimes when I move I can feel them being tugged on which hurts and stops me from continuing to do whatever was I was going e.g. reaching over to put on socks or something.

I haven’t watched that show. How is it.
          I have been watching Under the dome, I just starte to watch it a few weeks ago so I have a ton of episodes to catch up on. I have also been watching Sleepy Hollow and Revenge.

DH is super happy that Walking Dead is back.

• Vegas Chick says:

Hope that you start feeling better, RR.

RR-don’t over do things-rest when you can and don’t worry about stuff you can’t do-it all get done sooner or later!! Take the time to heal!!
            How are the girls doing in school this year??
            The show is so good-I love it-I wish it were on twice a week!!

Hi Jill, I am trying to take it easy but I just feel guilty relying on people, even though those who are helping are so happy and gracious about doing it.

I think the girls are doing pretty well. School has only been in session here for 6 weeks so we are still trying to get into the swing of things. They there midterm report cards and parent teacher interviews in Nov. so hopefully we get some good feedback.

RR-let go of the guilt Girl!! Listen to me-you need to heal properly or you will get into trouble!! I know I know-easier said than done-BUT you must try to take it slow!!! Let people help you-especially if they are willing and gracious about it!!

JNNTJ I tweeted the creator Peter that I loved it but am so confused. He favorited it. Didn’t give anything away darn it. 🙂 I started rewatching epi 1 cuz I’m confused about the dead guy. That epi had my eyes jumping all over the screen.

You will feel so much better when u get the staples and tube out. In the meantime, take it easy, honey bunny! So glad you have plenty of help.

RR take it easy. We don’t want you to take two steps back in your recovery.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

How to Get Away with Murder is my new obsession. It’s amazing.

RR reality tv is no where near the end of its trend. It costs so much less than scripted tv and as you’ve seen they keep coming up w/more ridiculous ideas. “Naked and Afraid. Dating Naked., etc, etc”.

Do people even watch that naked and dating show? I mean what is the point,, it seems like a gimmick that viewers would bore of quickly.

• Vegas Chick says:

Good morning. I agree and do not miss Bravo at all. There are quite a few good programs, i.e., Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder (agree with Jill), Madam Secretary and, of course, Boardwalk Empire (sorry to see it end this season). I am also a Naked and Afraid addict.

I need to start watching Madam Secretary-how many episodes have aired?

• Vegas Chick says:

3, I believe.

Embarassingly, I didn’t have the attention span for MADAME SECRETARY. I can’t seem to stay off of my phone or iPad during the show. So I took it off of my dvr line-up. I am watching the Killing again on Netflix. WOWZA. That’s good stuff.

I’m glad The Killing was picked up but sad it’s not on AMC.

• Austin says:

Finally just got through watching the final (half) season of The Killing. I loved that show. For once, a production that didn’t insult the intellect of the viewers. I loved the complexity and the long, slow burn feel of the show. And I was happy with the ultimate outcome. Great show!

I couldn’t stick with Boardwalk empire-I wanted to because its my shore area, but I couldnt. You should read the book it’s based on. The show takes a lot of license, but Nucky Johnson (his real name) was a really interesting guy! When the show started, they were doing tours in AC based on the real life locations in the show.

• Vegas Chick says:

Being a Jersey girl and having worked in AC, I love it. It’s so well done… from sets to acting. A little gruesome, at times too. Yeah, the story line is fabricated for sure but still great, but remember that it’s HBO and not Bravo, lol.

I didn’t know you were a jersey girl! Yay! I worked at the boardwalk peanut shop and a restaurant in the old ocean one mall when I was younger. My night jobs. Beach badge girl was my day job in my town! I don’t know if you keep up, AC is in such flux. Even though I don’t live in town-it affects the downbeach communities. AC can’t figure out what it wants to be.

The gruesome is what kept me away from empire. I don’t love that. But it is shot beautifully. So many of the references were people and places familiar so that was fun. Even when they got the details wrong occasionally!

• Vegas Chick says:

Yep, born and raised at Exit 14A, lol. I opened Resorts International as a 21 and baccarat dealer. It was fun but AC has always been dumpy. Sad that the casinos are closing and peeps are losing jobs. All the investments were made on casinos and hardly anything to improve the town itself. An outlet mall doesn’t quite cut it. I stayed at the Bellagio in Vegas (anniversary) and was really disappointed with the Borgata. No comparison even though it is billed as the Bellagio of AC.

AC can’t accept that it won’t ever be Vegas. They need to find another way. The town has gotten a little better-but you still have to stay off the boardwalk at night after a certain time (if you’re smart) and NEVER go too far off Pacific Ave! I love Borgata, their water club hotel is beautiful-but my husbands been to the bellagio and like you he says it’s not even close! I remember going to Resorts not long after it opened. I was 5 or 6 maybe? I went with my parents and some neighbors and we were dressed up. The men had to wear jackets back then which is hysterical to me! It wasn’t too much fun for me-even though none of them were big gamblers, they had to take shifts entertaining me since I couldn’t go onto the floor.

I’m sorry the show isn’t helping to save the casinos. My mom was telling me what Trump is trying to do by trying to bankrupt the employee pension plan. I feel bad for those employees.

It’s a mess. There’s always Union issues happening. Trump isn’t involved though personally. He got out of AC years ago. All his casinos or what’s left were/are owned by investment groups called Trump Entertainment (which he’s not involved with personally, just in name). He gets paid for the right to use his name on the buildings-and that’s pretty much it. If Taj goes under next, he wants his name removed. That’s the last trump casino left. He has been throwing stuff out there about getting re-involved, but I think it’s just talk.

Ok. Well we’re getting/have gotten casinos here in MD, another one to come. Unfortunately that’s contributed to the demise in AC.

I watched epi one of MS. It was really good. I didn’t watch last night. BE? I’m so sad that’s ending. I hope Steve, Martin Scorsese and Mark Wahlberg do something else w/HBO. Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights are good scripted tv next nights. Oh and The Stalker w/Dylan McDermott. It’s pretty good. OMG is he a good looking man. I’ve watched every tv show he’s done. His show last season w/Toni Collette was good but I lost interest around epi 5. I liked the show he had on FX? Can’t remember the network. It was cancelled.

3. rabblerouser2010R says:

This vendetta the twins have with Teresa is just ridiculous.

Even if I was to believe that Teresa was the mastermind behind bring this rumor to light (and I don’t…I think it was something the producers had heard even before the twins were cast and decided back then that it was going to be part of the story line) there is no way she is going to apologize. She is just way too proud of offer an apology to someone for the sake of peace, even if she does have some dirt on her hands. It took almost an entire season for her to apologize to Joe over stripper gate and even then she didn’t admit to any fault, and this is someone who she really loves. With what is going on with her and Juicy’s situation, I am sure she gives zero f#cks about the twins ‘hurt’ feelings.

• 2Stupid says:

I know and them pulling “I’ve been a good friend to Teresa card.” They don’t even really know Teresa. Give me a break. Again some more people that are not relevant unless they attach their name to Teresa. This show will tank while Teresa is in Camp Cupcake becasue what will the rest of the cast talk about or attack.

Gossiping about her must be the twins definition of being a good friend.

I am wondering what this show will do next year.
        With all the scenes being filmed with Kathy and Jackie after the regular season was almost done, it makes me think that Bravo panicked and realized the newbies weren’t cutting it…so they opened the door to bring back the bores…

I won’t watch if Kathy , Jackie or the twins come back.

I think they should just recast the whole show.

I think to keep Teresa fans happy they should then create a new show about Joe Giudice being a full time dad…with updates about Teresa, maybe even some jailhouse interviews.Something so that they can still bring in some money….

You know how I feel but I bet Kathy and Jac will get their jobs back. I bet Tre gets a show centered around her, the girls and how she’s making it back home.

The thing is, I don’t believe for a minute that Joe’s going to keep it in his pants while his wife is in the lockup. Besides being a full time dad, the show should be about Joe liquidating all of their assets to pay off his debts and downsizing. And frankly, I don’t want to see Joe having “that talk” with Gabriela and I doubt Gia really knows enough to substitute for Teresa.

They could talk about Jim and Amber!

RR- As I stated previously the Producers and apparently everyone in Colt’s Neck has heard about this rumor, it’s been around for years, from what I have read. The PRODUCERS(not Bravo), had this nuclear bomb in their arsenal and apparently fully aimed it to go off in ConvictFelonTeresa’s hands, however she and her lying husband pled guilty and couldn’t go to Florida for them them detonate that bomb. ALSO PLEASE NOTE that KathyWakikiki was IN FLORIDA at the SAME TIME as the other ladies, and staying nearby to the house the others were in. There are NUMEROUS TWEETS from her during that week remarking on the lovely Florida weather they were having at the time. I agree the twins don’t know ConvictFelonTeresa and are apparently following some script these PRODUCERS have written for this season, which just seems really stupid, but I am not watching but the things you all are posting make no sense to me regarding their issues with ConvictFelonTersea. I don’t get needing the apology for telling DiabolicalDina the rumor, but this is HO-WivesFantasyLand wherein everyone needs apologies when it’s least needed to create more drama. Fact is, it’s Ms Gotti that deserves the twins Wrath regarding the rumor, so they need to place the blame there if they are going to blame anyone! In addition the REAL CULPRIT is RINO for stating this disgusting act in public to begin with~ Truth is, they ALL knew this rumor was going to be brought up in Florida, period, it’s why Rino was IN Florida but staying a couple of miles away from the house they were partying in. Not sure KathyWakikiki’s role was going to be, but probably there to “confront” her cousin about the rumor, and why she passed the rumor around(which she didn’t she told DiabolicalDina only from what we know). Oh, and look why don’t the Twins or at least TerESSA and Rino come clean and state they really didn’t want the ConvictFelons invited because they had just pled guilty to the numerous Felonies and didn’t want that kind of press at the opening of their new restaurant.

HI Tex, the dumbest thing is..that there really is no new restaurant. So far it’s just an idea..
        They went to one location multipurpose commercial site and talked about putting the restaurant there..but it was never their construction, it was a lease thing..and they didn’t even agree to use it..they were still ‘shopping for real estate’.

So far, this restaurant is like Sheree’s fashion line.

OH, you’re serious about the restaurant? I know that they own two restaurants, I just assumed one of those was this new restaurant they are talking about.

LOL, Rabbles! I was wondering about that…when they had the tasting party I was scratchin’ my noggin wondering why they didn’t have the tasting party at the new restaurant.

Bravo couldn’t come with a new line so they went with the old one from a couple of season’s ago with Teresa and the rumor about her sister in law, only difference was it was a different cast member. It was about the stupidest story line ever, no one in their right mind would have been upset with Teresa, it would have been the gangster dtr who told her and Amber to begin with you’d be upset with, she put it out there on camera. This housewives franchise is getting old, they need to come up with new story lines, not just a repeat of what worked before but with new characters.

This season was definitely shorter then usual. They went to AC-it was in the previews, but it was completely cut out. That was probably a good 2 episodes. This season was strange.

It is similar to the Melissa situation. That had more teresa involvement for sure. The only difference is with that-teresa had motivation. With teressssa she doesn’t. She barely knows her. I guess that’s teresas “role”. The rumor vessel. It’s not working this time though.

The twins are blaming the wrong people-it’s stale. I agree with Rabble, these shows are running their course. It’s a given they’re filming these last days of freedom. It’s going to be a while different show without teresa. Even her biggest haters watch every week-if only to pick her apart and have something to talk about on Twitter. It’ll be interesting.

• Lady Chatterley says:

I wonder if Bravo’s ending this season earlier than planned to make room for going back into production on an earlier schedule?

I don’t think it would even matter. I think they expected the sentence to happen in July when it was supposed to and get everything up to and including whatever the sentence was to end it. But it didn’t happen that way.

5. Teresa owes the twins an apology when the twins apologize to her for all the gossiping they did about her with her enemies. #RHypocritesONJ

How would she phrase the apology? I’m sorry for telling Dina. I’m sorry your husband told Victoria Gotti. I’m sorry Victoria Gotti told me. ??? How about: I’m sorry I didn’t come to you first. Maybe THATS what the twins wanted. But then Tre would be going against VG! I don’t know if I could do that. Tre just wanted Dina to do damage control for her in case Amber said something.

6. rabblerouser2010R says:

Did you all see the previews for next week, where one of the twins makes a karma comment and says ‘clink-clink’ referring to the Giudice’s facing jail time. I felt like blowing up their twitter with references to their dad.

Then them raging on about Teresa with their parents in the car ride over …get the f out of here.

Oh and Nicole looking at a 900k house when in reality she is a cellar dweller living her in her parents basement. GTFO with this sh!t.

I bet that twin (I don’t care about them enough to try to remember who is who so I will always just call them “that twin”) wishes she could have gotten that “clink clink” comment edited out…it makes her look foolish and small. Telling Dina about what Victoria said in no way compares to that comment-I know why Teresa told Dina and so does everyone on that show!!!

So funny “cellar dweller”!!!

I know right? Maybe their dad could give teresa and joe advice on surviving federal time! That was pretty awful.

I’m a cellar dweller right now for the time, and I’m loving it down there!
      Not in a Manzoid odd way, and my parents rock!

I make and bottle my own wine, keep pets, etx.

It’s a great place !
      ROTFL

7. 2Stupid says:

This week’s show was bad enough with that whatever bad name you want to insert here, Ritchie calling Teresa Feloninini. I mean I don’t know how anybody can stomch the Wakiles. That Rosie is just as bad. I thought she had true feelings for Joe, at least, but she will throw them under the bus w/out any regard. Her whole girlfriend thing was MADE UP. The lady is trying to sue Bravo because she was misrepresented. Again, I don’t really like Teresa, but can they not have one season without her ending up being the punching bag. They have spent all season trying to correct Melissa’s bad reputation. Could they have not let Teresa have one good edit. Geez. It makes me mad that they make me defend Tereas. Jacqueling has no loyalty either. I really think a lot of that Melissa crap was instigated by her. Ok, I have stop ranting about this show. It just makes me mad when it is Teresa’s on family that comes after the hardest.

• 2Stupid says:

Sorry for the typos- I am just aggrevated. That’s what this show does to me and I don’t know why-LOL!

I agree having her own family coming after her is disgusting.

They’re so jealous of Tre that they can’t help themselves. That lady wasn’t Rosie’s GF and she suing?

• 2Stupid says:

This didn’t come from a reliable source some gossip site, but I read she has been with the same lady for years and they have children. They requested Bravo not to air it because it would confuse their kids. She was just asked to be seen as a friend of Rosie and then Rosie acted like she was her girlfriend and she didn’t know what to do. Sounds crazy, maybe like she agreed and then wished she hadn’t. I do know that she has been in the same relationship for years.

I’m actually annoyed that bravo’s editing of TRE makes her more liked and sympathetic by the viewers. It’s too transparent and working against what they’re trying to do. That annoys me, as a TRE-non-fan.
      Like, get with the times producers.

At least dina came off terribly. Touchdown. 🏈

Teresa could have a good edit if her behavior didn’t prove otherwise. Remember, they can’t air stuff that didn’t happen. Unless of course pathological liar Tre is to be believed when she claimed to the court the show was scripted but couldn’t come up with a single
      example of scripted things she was forced to say when confronted by Andy. And, Felonini was funny and pretty mild compared to what The Grifters would be saying about Richie and Kathy if roles were reversed. Teresa and Joe would be gloating like mother effers and dancing a gig.

• SoutheastVA says:

I agree that Tre and Joe would have a field day if the Wakiles (Gorgas or Lauritas) were the ones going to jail. They used lord over everyone how Juicy was smarter than them all and taught them business. There are too many people out here working hard (legally) to have a life not half as good as the Giudices have. They get no sympathy from me. I don’t understand how there possessions haven’t been seized.

Please give us an example of Teresa and Juicy speaking bad about Kathy and Richie.

This season of RHNJ does seem short, but maybe it just seems boring. I think, like a lot of you, I’m just so over this group of individuals. The new people (twins and Amber) brought nothing new to the show. Dina is the total opposite of zen and I can’t take her fakeness anymore. Never liked Joe or Melissa. That leaves Teresa and Joe and their endless pit of denial. So what’s to watch? I hear they are rushing back into production as to catch Teresa’s last days before she ‘goes away.’ Might be true or not.

Right now I’m watching The Little Couple on TLC. These people make me happy!

I love “the little couple!” So heart warming and inspiring,

I actually enjoyed the new cast up until these last few shows. Amber and Jim are good tv. Marcrazy! I always liked dina. Melissa and joe were fun this year-it’s a shame they couldn’t have been that way all along. Even the twins and Rino amused me. It ended badly. Not just the lets kick teresa when she’s down aspect, but the fact it makes zero sense.

This season wasn’t boring so much as it was depressing.

Teresa asked for by bringing on her friend to drop this bomb. No way in hell did she not know what was going to happen. And, Teresa could have ended it with a phone call and apology for spreading the rumor-with the most absurd and nonsensical justification for doing so- but Teresa, “I’m responsible for nothing” refused.

&http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=19h4hvae#/watch?v=frLe_ipSnh4

&http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=19h4hvae#/watch?v=5PVvOnwrzZA

Here’s pts 1&2 of WWHL w/Tre & Joe from YouTube. I think these are clips we didn’t see.

I barely watch any more mainly because this blog is so much better – once again I did not wtch last night – I still cannot watch Kathie her disgusting husband or Jaq – just cannot – as for the rest – the one who owes the apology is Ms. Gotti – she wants to get her own show and right now, this is her only way in – pathetic – as for the twins – there was a time when I would have said they were ignorant fame addicts, but now – I would have to add they appear to have little to no dignity – as for Amber – I’m sure her battle was both physically and emotionally extreme, and I am truly glad that she came out the other side healthy and strong – and I am glad that her husband was there to help her with that, as he appears unable to help her with just about anything else other than embarrassing her and showing what a little man he can be BUT – her ME ME ME approach to everything and everyone is just too much for me to take – Melissa? ugh – what they should do is focus the show on Joe and the girls – THAT I might watch – otherwise I’m done – hanging out here with all of you and reading what those loons have done is so much more fun and less stressful, so thank you! to ALL of our bloggers!

p.s. – I watched The Good Wife – still love it – as for Madam Secretary – I have mixed feelings about that show, but I keep it on as I do my night before work routine –

I wish The Good Wife was on Netflix-I never watched but everyone who does loves it!!

I can’t believe jim the douche barely makes 5’7 !!!! 😳😳😳😳

That shocked me! Why doesn’t Ambuh-Alert tower over him? She doesn’t seem tiny.
      And Id like to understand her hair situation. Is is clip ins? What is it?

Thw Ariana Grande look was an epic epic epic fail.

Richie only decided to play “Marry, Shag or Kill” cuz he saw OC played it and so the producers wouldn’t cut it out ensuring they’d be on screen.

How about Kathy and this crazy twitter crap-all because Teresa said she didn’t see a text from Kathy-and she made sure to say she hasn’t read through all her text yet…she was sentenced to 13 months in prison he day before she said this-Kathy has too much time on her hands…she needs to go make a cannoli…

• austin1963 says:

What the heck is wrong with her? Maybe Teresa had a few other things on her mind besides her feckless, backbiting cousin.

She needs a life. Why didn’t she call her instead of texting? If it were my cousin I would have called. Oh I know why, Teresa wants nothing to do with her and probably would not have answered the call. At least this was she can show the text she sent and she doesn’t have to talk to her. I wonder why she isn’t posting a pic of it.

She needs an exercise room instead of an extra large kitchen. Maybe some endorphins would make her less nasty and hateful.

Yea, I went there.

• I Need A Life! says:

All that tawk last night about cannoli and sugar cookies had me at the bakery this morning. Nice treat.
        Kathie and her clan can not return. There’s nothing there. Her landscapers would be more interesting. What’s that song….”I threw your clothes down the stairs…cause I DON’T CARE!”
        I do think Jim and Amber were good television. He’s an oddball. She brings nothing other than…you know. He can become friends with Joe G. Give him sound advice. Talk about him behind his back.
        Twins and Rino had their 15 minutes. Enjoy the restaurant. The only person dumber than Rino on this show is Rino’s son. Imagine that kid opening a restaurant. He’ll be in the clink clink soon. (Such a shame that the Italian American image is smothered by his crap.)

I say bring on Victoria Gotti as a friend or housewife. This season centers on her one line. ONE LINE. She’s very familiar with visitation rights at the Fed Prison. She’ll visit and fill us all in. They’re supposed to be shooting soon. Gotti can be giving Theresa tips on how to blow her hair dry in prison, how to make a decent pasta. Oh, the secrets her father passed on. The girls from Mob Wives can stop by for dessert. Support from those girls would be genuine.

I read a funny comment about this show. The writer wrote that if Joe G. gets deported he would totally watch, “Housewives of Naples.” Love.

What song!?! I have to look it up !

.”I threw your clothes down the stairs…cause I DON’T CARE”

It’s called “I Love It”…. it’s a ringtone on my phone 🙂

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
            I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
            I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
            I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don’t care, I love it.
            I don’t care.

etc etc etc

Silly lady. LOL. Your housewives show just might be funny. 😀 And HW of Naples might be a winner too.

Kathy needs a life. She is so desperate to be acknowledged all the time! Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

But Teresa somehow managed in her fragile state to see Jac and DIna’s texts. But somehow missed Kathy’s? No, It was just Teresa and her white hot hatred of Kathy. Teresa’s hatred of Kathy is so crazy and her narcissism so staggering, she probably thinks Kathy is building a new house just to get at her. She’s that insane.

You’re watching the wrong show. Teresa doesn’t give two shits about Kathy. When has she mentioned Kathy’s name this season? Every time Kathy opens her fat mouth, she’s whining about Teresa.

Oh for Pete’s sake!!!! what is WRONG with that woman…..pay attention to the house you are building – pay attention to your children..give some thought to how to silence your husband – but for the love of my sanity – STOP THIS TWEETING NONSENSE!!! – it only succeeds in making you look petty, wee and self-absorbed – is this truly how you want your children to see you? do you not think that their friends will comment on it? will wonder about them? will be cruel to them? FOR WHAT? FOR FAME? newsflash dearie – this is not fame – it is SHAME

14. T-Rex says:

Oh in other Criminal Ho-Wives news, the Dana-JohnFlynnsaymynamesaymyname-Wikey federal indictments have been given a continuance on the status hearing until February 4th, of 2015. After reading the information from her attorneys, they are stating they need more clarification of the charges, which the courts have given back to her attorney explaining in detail all of the fraud committed by their client.

I’m all in. The Walking Dead. Yikesss.

I’m actually kind of happy they finished this crap on the premiere instead of dragging it out season long.

I will not STAND for these rumors and theories that DARYL 💘 is gay.
      Nope. ✋BYE ! 👋

Me too Chismosa. YES!!! Get our peeps out there looking for Beth. And Darryl is gay? Haven’t heard that. Cra Zy.

I heard it on nightline last week.
          So I had to calm down from that image for a minute. …….Compose myself. …..💥
          And then continued watching.

Apparently the gay idea- it’s going “around” — the word on the “streets!!!!!”

Then the creator/ exec vp said that in his mind DreamboatD™ is a virgin 😳

I like, GET it- you know, character-wise and stuff. But I just like the other images norman reedus put out there.

The actor is like so so goofy. It’s funny. Not digging the darker hair.

Mmmm mmmm. He’s always had a thing for Carol.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I was very happy WD wrapped that up in the premiere too. Chismosa, you are killing me with “And norman reedus 😍😍😍😍😍 was like “look Daryl’s not the kind of guy to throw a woman against a wall and stuff” …
            So I had to calm down from that image for a minute. …….Compose myself. …..💥”
            ROTFL!

I’m LOLing at myself too. ……

He’s such an easygoing thing IRL. Quirky, weird.
              Just keep him dirty and give him the crossbow. Bow 🎯to my 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

LOL 🙂

16. chismosa says:

As for this rushing to tape things *****
    (How rushed they edited the finale! Since next week we see TRE in her court appearance – not freshly blown hair 💆- so they must have dropped that in for the “update” written portion)

Since everyone talks of these HWs contracts and since TRE has this “job” on HWs 😼- when is the contract over ?
    Shouldn’t the contract be done by now? Can’t she be out of it?

I mean my god you’d think these were huge sitcom network stars with their mandated 7-yr sign-ons when they do a pilot. Maybe alex can shed some light on this.
    I wish Simon was doing his ratings more. Damn :/

What’s up with this?
    For the love of all that is holy, leave reality TV and fix your home life and family !
    Like enough, basta, go take care of yourself geeeze 😒

Alex and Simon are moving to Australia and seem to have moved on from all things Bravo…adios Lunatic!!

Andy asked joe about this and he basically said why leave now? I agree with him. The damage is done. Leaving this all behind isn’t going to stop speculation, it’s not going to stop people from writing about it or talking about it. After all this time having cameras around is normal for this family. Including the kids. They can still have time with each other, privately, they don’t film 24/7. There’s no reason to stop now. The ONLY thing they lose by walking away is the ONE thing they need-money. They need to ride this gravy train until the end. There’s no reason not to. They should make money off of this for themselves-because other people are making money off of them!

Exit – Exactly, the ConvictFelons also said in more than one interview if Bravo drops them, they will whore(shop) themselves out to any other network that wants to film them, they said that “Reality TV is now their life”, those were her exact words.

That’s all they’ve got! Why do you think Alex and Simon are leaving? They can’t get work doing anything else. Alex admitted that. Her and Simon are educated and have real work experience. Reality TV is a career killer.

Alex said that?????

What about all those ex Real world people or 1 and done HWs or whatever who don’t stay on. They must make livings !!!???

Reminds me- you guys love Slade slimey and Gretchen right? They’re on WWH this week.
            ????????

In one of those video blogs she used to do-she pretty much said once you’ve done reality TV-you’re stuck. It’s hatdnto get hired because you’re a distraction. Consider too that a boss has to wonder if the TV comes calling again you’ll quit. That’s why most of these housewives are self employed. It’s not every person from every reality show, depending on what type of show it was-and how you came off reputation/behavior wise.

Exit sorry total BS!! They can’t get a job working 4 months a year making 250K! They could get a job if they wanted one that didn’t require them to be famewhores and to be out of the spotlight, but maybe not for the same salaries. Plenty of folks that have had their 15 minutes of famewhoredom have gone and found real jobs. they CHOOSE not to, because they still wanted to be relevant in the media here,

Don’t shoot the messenger! lol! I think there is a lot of truth to it-mostly hinging on what kind of image you presented. You are right in that you can’t have it both ways-you have pick between a real job and media.

Oh you know I wouldn’t shoot you ever, Exit, who would I be able to “agree to disagree” about loads of Ho-wives stuff, LOL! 🙂 It’s just that I am sick and tired of hearing these Ho-wives, from any franchise, whine on about not being able to get a REAL job after Ho-wives, since many didn’t have a REAL job when they went on the HO-wives. Silex to me is the biggest of the whiners when it comes to that issue, they both could have found employment outside the reality world, but they are BOTH fame-whores to the max, and couldn’t give that up for some reason. I am glad they are moving, as they both need a time-out from being in the public eye. Although, I bet they have some reality gig already lined up in Australia.

Exactly. And, remember how she turned up her nose at working at a Pizzeria? They could get real jobs but Tre doesn’t do real jobs. She only does the ones she fabricates for the purposes of getting loans.

Chisy- The Ho-wives of Jersey have done I believe three contracts so far with Bravo. Not sure when ConvictFelonTeresa’s current contract is “up” for renewal. I believe the first contract is for one year, with an “option” for an additional two years, and the other contracts are for three years, however all of them have a clause that Bravo can “fire” them before the contract is up for renewal.

Namaste bitches….

She filmed in March? I think she’s lying-I think she filmed after the season was over-someone would have known if she was filming in March and I don’t remember hearing anything about it back them-does anyone??

She is LYING!! They could not have filmed Kathywakikiki and WackyJackDaniels the same week the rest of the Ho-wives were in florida, because Kathywakikiki was ALSO in Florida that week and could not have teleported into WackyJackDaniels house at the same time!

They definitely could have done some filming in March before and after the Florida trip-but post sentencing. The stuff outside with Kathy’s house was definitely later. We had (another) huge storm right around St Pats. That sight in Jills tweet wrote something way back in April about jac being filmed. Not sure how reliable they are though. We don’t know what was cut out-so it’s hard to say. This seasons editing was kind of sloppy.

I think they could have filmed those meaningless stupid dumb kitchen scenes and just meet and greets—->during cold months.

When twins/banshees came over it seemed cold.
            I’d have to analyze and go over it all again. Not into that.

Kathy actually said something about hurry and let her in cause it’s so cold outside.

Kathy did say hurry up it’s cold out-BUT the people coming into the house didn’t even have jackets on-not even a light jacket!!! How cold can it be if there are no jackets!!! It was freezing here over the winter-if they filmed in the winter there would be COATS!!!

Oh still don’t get what Dina’s beef is w/her siblings.

• 2Stupid says:

She is such a liar. I am sorry, she is as bad as everyone else on this show. I mean she is so hateful about her brother’s sister. I’m not fond of a couple of my SIL’s but I would never publicly say anything about them. Plus my husband draws the line about me talking about his sisters. That crosses the line in his book!

• 2Stupid says:

Husbands’ sister

She was so “above” it all after season 1 (and 1/2) that she left. 🙄
          But now she’s cool to come back.
          Talk about not being able to do anything else after reality TV.
          Hate her. (And I don’t mind putting the energy into that, for those who say it expends energy to hate someone)

Yeah her hgtv show didn’t get picked back up after the first season, Tommy’s divorcing her, Lexi’s in college, so now she wants back on NJ.

• MM in OC says:

I actually liked that show. I love a good theme party. My guess is people didn’t think it possible that the average person could have that kind of party. At minimum she was spending several thousand on props.

That HGTV show was really awful. Same gaudy mess week after week.

The “real cast”. lol. She gave herself away there. Of course she was talking about Jac. Wow, that’s really vile. She ain’t Teresa’s bestie for nothing.

I accidentally added a letter to my screen. And so I’m in moderation! Duh!

20. MelTheHound says:

I don’t have bravo here so I have to catch up here in the comments..Crapfest 2014in full swing it seems complete with the F-Nut Laurita claiming her last seconds of fame on T’s back. Seems her cousins are trying to claim a few as well including the whack jobs on the wakilie side as well. I may be way off but it looks like Mandy is trying to capitalize on the Fed generated attention as well. Saw the GMA interiew while in THerapy… T is delusional as well..Fambly…. Bullshit :/ Stick the fork i9n them. DONE..

How is everyone???

How am I? So happy to see you!

Hello my brother!!
      You may not have Bravo but you sure got a grip on the action in NJ-same crap different season!!
      Happy to see you posting!! I miss chatting with you!!

Jeff, so good to see you. How are you feeling.

Hi MTH, hope you are feeling better, welcome back.

Just finer than bumble bee fuzz! 🐝🐝 Good to see you back! You have been missed a lot.

MTH– Baby you have been definitely missed!!! I hope you are on the mend, we have heard a bit of your story and everyone has been sending you loads of healing vibes and happy vibes to you. I am in semi-remission(yea!), don’t go back to see any docs until January, they have me now on a 3 month rotation for Scans and appointments, so that is clearly a step in the right direction. I thank all of my family, my work family and of course my Blog Family here, with everyone’s thoughts I got through the darkest parts of this journey!!

• 2Stupid says:

Wow great to see you Jeff. I hope your physical therapy is going great. It is probably a blessing not to have Bravo. You sure aren’t missing much!

:-D:-D You see my big ole smile? Boy have I missed you MTH. I posted on your FB page yesterday. I hope you’re doing well.

JEFF!!!!

You’ve missed nothing but aggravation on Bravo. Check in more!

21. Jan (TexasTart) says:

A lot of really good posts today about NJ. If they only have 14 story episodes, that would compare to about 20+ for other franchises and their last season. For the most part the last few seasons of NJ ran entirely too long. So this is good timing in my opinion, since they’ve been reduced to bringing up this same rumor over and let’s blame Teresa for it. Geez. I agree with those of you that had the theory they backed off this season to make room for something else.

Who knows what plans Bravo has, but I would probably watch anything with Teresa or her immediate family regardless of being conviced felons. For me, there is no RHONJ without her. I simply don’t care what happens to alla the rest of thems! 😉

I would vote for a shorter season, too! Esp if they are going to run tired rumors into the ground.

Since teresa was supposed to be sentenced in July-I think they were banking on ending the season with her last days. The delays made that impossible. Then they completely cut Atlantic city. If they do 3 part reunion and a lost episode-it’ll bring them to Thanksgiving week-and the end of sweeps. I think the court delay derailed how they planned to complete the season.

Atlantic city – when did they do that ?

Oh yeah- SEASON 1.

Is this just to keep teresa involved? No international travel YET AGAIN. 😴😴😴😴+ dinaD™ 💤💤💤💤💤

Put this franchise to sleep🍼

Exit- I agree, they thought they were going to capitalize on that July Sentencing but that didn’t happen, in addition, Atlantic City did not include ConvictFelonTeresa so there would have been two “outings” without her, plus the whole lawsuit threat regarding the things that went down in Atlantic City probably also made it easy for them to delete that whole trip for the show. I too believe this was a “get” ConvictFelonTeresa season and she was to have the bitch-edit, but that didn’t work too well for them, so they had nothing but that stupid rumor as a storyline pretty much the last 60 percent of the season, and everyone is OVER that storyline.

She was part of the Atlantic city trip. When they did the season preview show, she was there. I wish I remembered when they filmed it. The AC paper had a little blurb about it-maybe I can find it.

That was wrong on the previews, she did not go on the AC trip this year, they may have used the Season 1 stuff on the previews, to lure the viewers in, because she didn’t go. There are tweets and sightings of the group and there was information posted at the time that ConvictFelonTeresa was not with the group. Some folks took pics with them and she was not there. I will try to get those postings so I can link them here.

22. Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Good to see a post from you Jeff. Welcome back! The Jersey group needs cement shoes soon.

23. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Carol Burnett was fabulous answering questions, telling stories and her game playing was really good too, but when Andy asked her to do Tarzan – his dog reacted and it was hands down the funniest WWHL ever! (It will replay in the middle of the night.)

I remember watching her old show as a little girl. That episode with the parody of Gone With the Wind?! ROFL! When they showed her in the gown with the rod still in it, I almost laughed myself to death!

She looks marvelous!!

• shamrockblonde says:

one of my faves was when she was the Green Giant’s Mother – just sosososo funny –
        “When was he born?”
        October 2, 3rd and 4th”!! – such a class act – and truly funny without being trashy – ever –

24. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Wishing Veena and Ken safe travel!

I was reading through the comments -Teresa and kit are exactly like me and Brandi!!!

Tomorrow Joe has court again? Maybe?

He was supposed to have a court date yesterday, but as Exit and I both had been posting for quite some time, there was a plea deal going to happen once he was sentenced in the Federal Case. I have been looking for the court docs to be posted to see what the plea agreement states. He won’t get any more “time” added to his sentence, however this DOES affect his “time off” for good behaviour days. They add these to the calculations and from what I have calculated looks like he will serve about 95% of his 41 months, he also had a secondary charge in Federal court that is running concurrently as well, they do this to make sure that the Felon serves as much of their sentence as possible.

No court yesterday-I kept forgetting about Colombus Day. It’s today or tomorrow. Those Monday’s off always screw me up!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I don’t begrudge any of you that get federal holidays, but the manufacturing industry along with a gazillion other businesses do not acknowledge them, so therefore I find them to be obnoxious. It’s hard to remember that you can’t bank or mail that day! I run a Monday payroll, so I have to remember to run it on Friday for federal holidays. I forgot this time! :-/

my husband had to work to. Most of the VA staff was off. My oldest had school this year-depending on where the Jewish holidays fall, sometimes he’s off, sometimes he’s not. I had to make a note to make sure I don’t put the trash out a day early. Lol

• shamrockblonde says:

had work yesterday, but then I work in a 24/7 environment – I’ve had to work Thanksgiving and Christmas – Columbus Day is an easy one! and yes to remembering to not put the garbage out yesterday!!! –

I’m with you Jan- retail doesn’t close for these holidays 😦

• MM in OC says:

My last job (still unemployed folks) I only got 7 holidays SEVEN!!! National average is ten. Memorial day, 4th of July, Labor day, Thanksgivingx2, Christmas day, and New Years day. That’s about as crappy as it can get. Really my only complaint about working there.

27. T-Rex says:

Okay another off-topic post, but we just upgraded from the Iphone4 to the 6 and we love it!! So far so good, although Mr TRex thought he was going to break the phone until he put his otterbox cover on it. He says his big ole Flinstone hands too much for this light phone, but is okay now with the cover. HA!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

My husbands Flinstone hands fumbled a straight out of the box Samsung Galaxy years ago – the face is glass and it shattered on impact. Expensive lesson learned! Now there’s a rule for new phones we have to get a shock proof case on before we use them!

I here a lot of chatter a out I6 is “so big” – is it Galaxy Note sized? That’s what I have now and it’s extremely thin, perfect for internet but too wide for a phone! I miss the old Motorola Razor that I could dial blindfolded- and I loved hanging up – knowing I was disconnected, lol!

We did NOT get the PLUS which is huge, it’s only about an inch or so over the 4S and about 1/2 centimeter wider, it’s really light though. I like it, so far, once I went back to do something on the 4 it was so small compared to the regular 6. I don’t talk to much on the phone, mainly in the car, and that’s set up for bluetooth.

I still have my razor.

• MM in OC says:

I seriously miss the QWERTY keyboard. I suck at touch. Miss my treo!

HA!! Did you get 6 or 6+? The only thing I know about the 6+ is it’s larger. Have fun w/your new phones.

Rexy glad you like the 6 so much
      I’m happy to hear good things —

I thought the 6 was longer and wider than the 5/5s/5c….?
      That’s what I was telling people.
      Maybe coming from 4 to you it feels only a slight difference.

Now 6+ that’s a whole other shabang.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Okay, I came across someone with the 6+ and it’s the same size as my Galaxy Note. Not a good size if you keep it with you all the time. I don’t like as a phone. But the display and processor are awesome!

Exit-here is a story about the NJ trip to AC…it’s from ROL so it’s probably all lies but it’s HYSTERICAL!!!!!

Good morning everyone. Back to it huh? Well I hope you had a great weekend. It’s bright and sunny today but it won’t be that way for the rest of the week starting tomorrow. Nothing but rain in the forecast. I hope you’re having great weather in your neck of the woods. Have a great day everyone.

Here’s this one too. This is what I sort of remember from the first look. Teresa, dina and Melissa are at a table-then the other girls come meet them and are mad that they left without them. I think Amber may have been at the table too. The twins were the most angry. its not on my DVR anymore-the one time I actually delete something! Lol

Now I remember all of this from the preview!!! Why did they cut it?? Can the strap on story be TRUE?!?!?!? OMG!! I can’t!!!!!

You know it’s true those Fame-whoremongers were probably sending the info about this to the RagMags for money while they were still in AC!! This is the reason that whomever that Ho-wife was, had to confess to their significant other that this happened. I know everyone wants to believe it’s AmberCancerAlert, but my money is on one of the Twins. I forgot which one said something about this sort of thing to keep a man happy, but it came from one of the Twins.

I haven’t clicked on any links yet- what JILL said frightens me….. Lol
      This must be where Ambuh is wearing a coral colored dress and points at someone and says “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!!” On her talking head of each show. What a mess this show has become.

If I hear ONE MORE person say “I’m italian so….” And stupid douche on WWH with mom jeans saying “look, we’re both Sicilian”

I’m seriously going to RETCH 💩💩💩

“Strap on”…very frightening!!!! Seriously frightening!!

Well….. I’m half italian and half Sicilian so….. That gives me the right to roundhouse kick these bitches in the face. Oh, if I kick them in the throat we wouldn’t have to hear them anymore. I must rethink my strategy.

It’s for every
          Thing

I’m irish so watch out for my temper …..
          I’m latin so watch out im feisty….
          Im_____ so be careful im _______

LAME LAME LAME
          Plus they SERIOUSLY need to diversify the NJ cast. Enough already!

31. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh my, I almost forgot!!! The blog has been updated to wish Happy Birthday to TheDesignDiva and Shiny! Best wishes to you both! 😀

Exit….lost footage

Tartsy another Amy Phillips impersonation…it’s Jims turn!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks for posting that here! She nailed all of his quirks (mannerisms) and voice are spot on!

She’s got him dead on from The one or two minutes I’ve seen of him on screen. Amber might think it’s her husband.

So Exit you’re telling us you’ve been to the hairdresser and bought a pair of Loubitons &a Birkin bag for your interview? 😉

34. cusi77 says:

Happy Birthday Shiny!

Happy Birthday Diva!

Youse guys have a wonderful day! Lol!

Happy Birthday Shiny!!!! and Happy Birthday Diva!!!

Hope the both of you are having just the greatest Birthday Tuesday there ever was!

These people are Vandergross but I’m sure I will be tuning in!!

Happy Birthday Shiny!

Happy Birthday Diva!

37. HAPPY BIRTH DAY SHINY…WHOO HOOOOOO
    and THANK YOU ALL for the Birth Day wishes..
    just hanging out as usual… cake with mr ford tomorrow…. chicken n dumplings for dinner….yums
    date with my SAMCRO fans later tonite…
    and YES sparkle..I did spray a tad of glitter in my hair today…. lol lol lol
    mr ford asked where the hell did I think I was going…. laughed at him and said to my normal place..either the bed or the comp chair… still on no driving condition…SUCKS…
    But he does an awesome job of grocery shopping..so no MAJOR complaints to date…Good thing I know the lay out of the grocery store…
    we haven’t killed each other … yet
    am waiting to hear when my reconnect surgery will be scheduled…can’t happen fast enough for me.. wish it was tomorrow…. this is no way to live for sure…. eating and keeping weight on has been my biggest challenge… down to 110 lbs… and sleeping would be wonderful…
    but all in all..I’m still here and doing it day by day….. that’s about all I can do….
    HUGS AND PEACE
    DIVA

38. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Word on the street is Teresa Giudice paid 200k towards the 414k court ordered restitution.

• I Need A Life! says:

TMZ suggests that the money came from Andy’s interview. She entertained us all. Gave us all something to talk about. She deserves the money. She sold her soul for it. Sat there while we all, “went through her underwear drawer.” (Great line from The Good Wife this week.) Nice to see her do the right thing.

She paid it. It was in NJ.com earlier. Only $214,000 more to go! Joes in court tomorrow. As soon as Vicki H. updates I’ll send it along. Or Jill will! But I will not miss my nap like that last court date. lol!

39. Jan (TexasTart) says:

40. Jan (TexasTart) says:

41. Jan (TexasTart) says:

42. Jan (TexasTart) says:

43. Jan (TexasTart) says:

So far three Bravolebrities with drinking tweets

This is for Rebecca!

45. chismosa says:

I believe someone mentioned about Veena traveling, so safe travels girl !

Is teresa really “shopping around” for a lawyer to reduce her sentence?
    That’s the word on one particular street. 🚦⚠️🚧🚲

• I Need A Life! says:

Good morning,

The street around the corner says, “no.” Signing a plea deal means…you signed a plea deal. Her lawyer was top notch and her deal was very fair.
      ABC news online has a story that she received $150K from a contract advance and 50K as a loan from a friend. I’d love to know who that trusting friend is. Is it $415,000 for both or each? Joe has not paid.

Do you remember her saying that they had Joe’s Corvette on Ebay? Has anyone figured out her site or how that went?

Chisy- There is NO chance to reduce her sentence, this is a DONE DEAL, they PLED guilty the judge sentenced them, THE END. This is Federal Court it’s a whole different ball game in Federal courts, then from State or Circuit Courts. Now, she can try to Sue for insufficient representation, EVERYONE and their Brother tries this and it RARELY is ever even considered by the judge or courts, almost never in Federal Court, and let’s make this clear they PLED GUILTY, they were not FOUND GUILTY, BIG DIFFERENCES. Judge Salas was pretty direct in her filings that she blamed 100% of the financial disinformation and other issues squarely on the ConvictFelonJuicys. Remember this Judge is their Judge of Record until they complete their Probation, unless she leaves the courts, and trust me, she will NEVER forget these to lyin Convicts, she said so in her ruling. She is going to JAIL in January, IF they do get a new attorney and sue for “insufficient representation”, she will be doing so from her Jail Cell. These cases take YEARS to go through the courts, and 100% of folks that usually file this do so from their JAIL CELL. It’s extremely rare to sue for insufficient representation when you PLEAD GUILTY to the charges. and even rarer to have your case returned to the Judge due to insufficient representation. In addition I posted what happens in the courts when you allocute., the judge asks you about 20 to 30 minutes of questions to make sure you know what you are pleading to in the court. Whomever is posting this nonsense, which is probably their ConvictFelonMouthpiece, she is just trying to drum up publicity for her client.

No appeals. All done. A lot of this is coming from Radar, I think it’s all made up and probably coming from the usual suspects-not Wendy Feldman.

46. MelTheHound says:

Hiya everybody…Just answering some of your comments… T-Rex, a few here in your situation… Brings back memories of mom in same situation.Too young and full of life to be going through that and yes all off them still smoking.. I have quit by the way.. glad to see you still full of piss and vinegar with an FU attitude toward bravo.. Jan, Veena, sorry to have let you both down with posting and survivor. Still catching up on the travel blog. I am even missing Nancy.. A few questions she may have been able to answer.. I know there are other med peeps here but Nurse Nancy cannot be replaced.. Cusi, Golden Girls plays on hallmark all morning every morning.Vegas Chick, nice to see you posting again.. I am still sorry for our last exchange. I am begging ALL of you.. Take care of yourselves. Do what I did not do. Tomorrow always comes.
    Promise me to make sure you are there to see it. There is no worse feeling than waking to pee and falling off of the bed cause you are missing a foot 😦 Well time to go to therapy and learn to walk again.. chat later, love youse all lots…. Later..

So good to see you posting Jeff. Hoping every day is getting better and sending lots of positive energy your way!

Hang in there Mel. Better days are ahead of you my friend!

Sending you as much strength as I can Mel. You can do it! Just put any housewive’s face on it and crush it! There’s some motivation!!! Come back better, smarter and stronger than ever!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Jeff, you did not let me down, other than failing to tell me what was going on with you!!! I’m sorry you’ve had such a struggle and wishing you the best in your journey – like BB said, better days are ahead! 🙂

• Veena (NMD) says:

Oh Jeff – I’m so happy to see you posting again – what a rough time you’ve had.

• MM in OC says:

XOXOX MEL!! Get well soon!!

• SoutheastVA says:

You’re in my prayers. I’ll take your message to heart. It’s so true.

• shamrockblonde says:

I hope you see this! – you have been, and shall remain in my prayers each night – so so good to have you posting again with us – you have been missed! keep well – be strong and know that you are not alone – we are all with you – love you mucho my friend –

*hugs Jeff really hard*

47. Good morning everyone! Happy Birthday to Diva and Shiny! I have not watched any of the NJ episodes. I just can’t. Watched the crapfest which is Manzo’s. Lauren and Caroline are the two most miserable creatures on this earth. I have no respect for Caroline. She lives with a man who has been cheating on her for years. I would live in a cave before I allowed myself to be used. Albie and Chris are immature. Albie girlfriend is fake. We all know that.

I was talking with a young trainer at the gym yesterday. He was telling me about his girlfriend and how her drinking changed her personality. Especially when she drank Red Bull with vodka. After a few she would get so confrontational. Aggressive. I kept thinking of Jacqueline the entire time. Alcohol really does make her crazy. Especially on Twitter.

Finally, Jim M on WWHL. That “Hitler” comment was beyond inappropriate and wrong. Amazing enough IA thinks Jim is the greatest and has not blasted him for it. Anyone care to send a tweet to IA and ask her why she has not called him out?

48. T-Rex says:

The Ho-Wives of the THUGSOFATLANTA, PR machine is in over-drive these ladies are showing up anywhere and everywhere to publicize their upcoming season. Some of this is interesting and a lot of this is bordering on FantasyLand, see the below interview. Mmmmkay, your soon to be ex-husband is a CONVICTED FELON and was when you met him, then your former “:friend” writes a tell-all insinuating some pretty bad things about Phaekdra, but also squarely says her husband is still working the same fraud angles that got him sent to the “big house” the first time. In addition, your CONVICTFELON husbands own partner said they told you what was going on, in addition to the fact that the Feds had been watching your husband for almost two years before they indicted him, oh and should we mention that Phaekdra is an attorney and uhm kinda knows how the laws and courts work. UGH, OH and SHE has been ordered by the Court to appear under oath to attest to her knowledge of ConvictFelonNida’s businesses, by Ms, Staunton’s attorneys since that lawsuit that Phaekdra brought against Staunton is still up and running! Careful what one wishes for sometimes. My other source says that the FEDS are also VERY interested in what Phaekdra will answer to under oath as well. I hope she is CLEAN and wasn’t involved, but she had to have known, in my opinion only, that her husband wasn’t living a clean and legal lifestyle, this is my opinion only and not the opinion of those that run this blog(putting in this clause in case she tries to come after this blog again).

Let’s not forget . . . it’s HUMP DAY!!! Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!

Good morning everyone. Happy Hump Day. I hope everyone is having a great day so far. Ugh I had to turn from the Gretchen and Slade show. I was actually starting to get a headache. Hey y’all know I don’t like Tamra but Gretchen is going to bash Tamra after she was all up Tamra’s butt to hurt Alexis? 👎 She’s got some nerve. When Gretchen and Slade “get married” in May I hope there’s no glass windows in sight for someone to throw stones. And Slade blaming his son’s illness on why he’s poor? I was through. I tweeted “get 10 jobs if you have to”. Boy I’m sure Grayson’s mom didn’t appreciate that.

Joe – back in the courtroom

Joe was offered a plea deal-he rejected it…but after the judge told him he was making a monumental decision he asked for a little more time-he is in a conference room with his lawyer now and is due back in court at 2:30

Veena I can see what you wrote so I’m sorry I’m probably repeating-just got home and checked VH Twitter. Joe would have 18 month concurrent sentence with 2 year loss of license (not sure if before or after sentence served). Joe is thinking of turning this down and going to trial. Take the sentence joe. They’ll be back at 2:30.

Sorry veena and Jill! My phone was being an asshole and nothing was coming up. iPad saves the day. 2:30 is dangerously close to my nap. grrrr 😉