Open Blog Day!

I’ve scanned social media for something housewife related to write about, but nothing has captured my interest.  There’s some fighting going on among the Atlanta cast, Kim Zolciak’s little dog had to be put down and she’s sad (understandably so), there is fighting going on among the new Beverly Hills cast members, and Brandi’s dad has had two open heart surgery’s but is hopefully on the road to recovery.  It’s possible Brandi is dating a 23 year old, but I’m not interested enough to click on a link to find out if it’s true or a false headline.

Jacqueline Laurita tweeted to a fan that she’ll talk about the Dina feud during Season 7.  Oh joy – like we care or believe a word either of those to liar liarpants ladies say.

So today it is up to you to amuse yourselves.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

170 Responses to Open Blog Day!

OPEN BLOG DAY? Woop there it is. 🎶🎶🎶Woop there it is. 🎶🎶🎶 Woop there it is. 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 🙂 💃💃💃🙌🙌🎊🎊🎊
    I know. I’m silly!! 🙂
    Good morning everyone!! 🙂 Raining elephants and rhinos. Or It’s raining men hallelujah. 🎶🎶 It’s raining men. 🎶🎶
    Have a great day. 😉

• Veena (NMD) says:

Silly is the new serious.

I am how singing It’s Raining Men in my head and it will be there all day long – thanks Powell! I will counter with “Sunshine on my Shoulder makes me happy . . . Sunshine always makes me smile.” It’s a bright, sunshiny day! And it’s . . . wait for it . . . HUMP DAY!!!

• SoutheastVA says:

It’s cool & raining here too. It looks like fall is here. I can deal with cool/cold & sunny not cold, cloudy, rainy or snowy. Too much. I need to dust off my sun light early this year.

• Laineylainey says:

I’ve grown accustomed to having my amusement spoon fed to me. I refuse to amuse…myself.

‘Amuse myself’ . . . I think there’s another name for that, but I’ll just move on! La D Da D Da!

2. cusi77 says:

Good Morning Veena and Everyone!

I want to express my gratitude to Veena, Tartsy, MTH, HH, PrincessPindy, RamonaCoaster, BB, Boston, Starsy… God… To everyone who has donate their valuable time to keep us together after our beloved Lynn went to meet The Lord in Heaven. Words can’t express how grateful I am… Love you all!

3. Orson says:

Dear Roommate,

It’s like this. I’m filling my cup for my first cup of coffee of the day. I’m so barely awake I haven’t managed to buckle my belt to insure my pants don’t fall down. I had to think through the actions of tearing open the sweetener packet and pouring the contents into the cup. And then you say “Good morning” to me? What’s with this interrogation? Will you be bringing out the rubber hoses next?

Oh! I love those little squirrel ears! ….. Ok, they are rats, but those are great ears!

I started Weight Watchers this week and also started going to the gym…I’m sore!! I need to lose about 20 pounds which doesn’t sound like much but it takes so much more work to lose weight now than it did when I was younger! I’m going to Mexico in April for my youngest sisters 40 birthday and I’m determined to get my old tired ass in shape!!
    (How’s that for open blog day!!)

• Veena (NMD) says:

Good for you. I need to get into a routine for exercise now that I’m back and sitting behind a desk all day.

But… but… if you lose 20 lbs, there’ll be less of you to love!

Good luck Jill! I also need to lose . . . well, let’s just say more than 20 pounds. And here’s the kicker. I work in a facility that houses a 10,000 sq. ft. wellness center. I have absolutely no excuses other than good old fashioned laziness. When it’s quitting time, I just want to go home. Need to work on my attitude for sure!

Husker I need to work on my attitude also to just get back to it and stick with it.

• SoutheastVA says:

I’m a few short blocks from a military gym facility with loads of equipment and tons of classes but at the end of the day, I just want to go home too. There are gym buddies coming out of every crevice around here but they are so ra ra that I get annoyed. I need a huge attitude adjustment. I am allowed 90 minutes 3 times a week to go workout during the workday but I get so swamped. I need to just get up and go like the fellas do. They don’t care what is going on, they get it in.

Hip hop Hurray!! I’m cheering you on JNNTJ. You can do it. 👟👟👍

• boston02127 says:

Jill have you tried adding in Green Tea to your diet?

WOOT WOOT! Good For You! WW is I think one of the Best ways to take off weight successfully and in a healthy way. You can do it! You probably already look awesome now, and will be even better by April!!! I bet you will be awesome in a bikini in Mexico!
      *****************************************************************************************************
      I am Still trying to figure out the best way to take off the 35 pounds I gained in four days after starting Steroids. I have been off them for 6 months but I still have the extra pounds. On the one hand they want me eating what I want, uhm okay pizza is probably not the best choice, but it’s my go-to, LOL! I didn’t lose weight even when I was consuming less than 1000/week, some sort of body coping mechanism they called it, WHATEVAH!!! Now that I am walking better hoping this will help get the weight off, my old ass age doesn’t help either, UGH!!

Boston-I have green tea after dinner every night-I love it!!
        A bikini T-Rex??? I’m not sure about that!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good luck Jill! You’ll lose it, I know you can. 😉
      Take mints with you before you go out to the upcoming holiday parties so you don’t fill up on the goodies they’ll have.

Best of luck Jill! Rooting for you 🚴🏊🍉🍇🍒

6. Kansas Girl says:

Talk about real life??? Whaaaaat???????? LOL!

I got to work today and discovered I left ALL the stuff I took home to work on…. at home. Yep. And there is not enough time to go back to get it before I need it. So my plan is to distract them with other stuff. 😀 Yeah, that’ll work

They’ll never know the difference. 😉

• Veena (NMD) says:

Your mistake was taking work home with you in the first place. Leave it at work and go home and enjoy your evening. That’s my new philosophy at least – but I’ve only been back a week.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Great advice, NMD. My husband now takes his battery off from his work phone so he doesn’t stress all night answering emails.

• Kansas Girl says:

It worked! The ones who are not zombies thought this was really interesting extra information, and the zombies stared at their phones.

Renée Zellweger’s Awesome Response To Trolls Over Her Appearance

Good for her!

I like how someone twatted that anyone that had an opinion should put their photos at the age of 20 next to their 45 year old photos, on display.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi T-Rex! I hope you’ve been feeling well!

I think many are shocked at how different she looks. She looks like a completely different person. Although it’s her prerogative to do what she wants to her body, I always liked her unique look. Jmi

I saw it too. I think she looks fine. I just think since she’s been out of Hollywood she hasn’t done the dermalogical treatments actresses do. I don’t mean plastic surgery just the many types of facials they do for events, red carpets etc.

Powell, she has clearly had some work done, but if she doesn’t want to elaborate that’s her choice. You can’t change the shape of your eyes and the location of your eyebrows with healthy eating and makeup! Doesn’t work that way. I think that’s the only work she has had done though, her nose looks exactly the same.

8. mrs peabody says:

So I guess this means we can look forward to seeing wacky next season, good thing I’m not watching.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Mrs Peabody. The last episode on NJ made me almost throw something at my Tv when Jac and Kathy pretended to cry and feel bad for Teresa. Can’t stand those two. I wonder if Jac is back next season, and Dina’s not, what will her storyline be?

Maybe when people watch NJ, they should have a TV tray/table handy so they can flip it when they get upset?

well jac’s will be blaming Teresa for everything that happens to everyone even though Teresa is sitting in her jail cell for the season, mark my words jac will find someway to blame Teresa and then cry because she can’t understand why Teresa doesn’t respond to her textes. Dina will be having a garage sale to get rid of all her shoes as her closet in her next studio apartment is to small to hold them all. We’ll see her go through a bit of them each week until we get to the season final where she’ll actually have a sale of them at ther lady bug event or even better she’ll give them as door prices. The twins will be still blaming Teresa for repeating what her friend said, as usual AMber will be talking about how she’s 6 years clear of cancer (which all kidding aside I am glad she beat it and hope it never comes back) and Jim will still be a jerk but she loves him. Joey G will dig the 2nd shovel of dirt out of the ground at the site of their new home and Melissa will squeak with delight that they’ve made progress on their new home. Kathy will still be jealous and trying to peddle her desserts, her husband still as gross as ever. And Melania will be running the household in Teresa’s absence.

Wacky was one of the reasons why I stopped watching so why would I subject myself to that again. Nope!!

Say Whooaa.🎶🎶🎶 Whooaa. 🎶🎶🎶🎶Say Yeahhh. 🎶🎶🎶 Yeaaahhh. 🎶🎶🎶. Sing. 🎶🎶🎶 IIIIII am everyday people.🎶🎶🎶🎶 See IIIIII am everyday people. 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 See IIIII am everyday people.🎶🎶🎶 Arrested Development. 👏👏👏

went to the doctor lst month for refills on my scrips – one of them expired – I missed it by one day – so now i have to take it back to the doctor, have them write out a new one and then drop that one off at CVS – I get it, but – just frustrating – fortunately….Wednesday is Sundae at Carvel!!! – hope everyone’s hump day is more Sundae than hump day!!

UGH! I know how this feels, I had one script that hadn’t even expired, but because I didn’t refill in some allotted time period I had to get a new one, WTF! I had to go off the drug for my RAI treatment which is why I hadn’t refilled it! I hate CVS! They are the absolute worst, they never have the drugs I need either, I like their store other than the Pharmacy. I try to get as many of my meds as I can through the TGH pharmacy at the hospital, but they don’t take my Moffitt Cancer center scripts, then I am stuck with danged CVS due to my insurance.

I’m not fond of CVS either. Years ago it was my regular pharmacy. Before my hematologist did my iron treatments via needle in my tuccas I had to get the vials filled by a pharmacy then take them to the doc. CVS never had my iron so I switched to Giant Food pharmacy and I had no problem. Now I primarily use rite aid. Rite aid can be expensive on some things that my insurance doesn’t cover so I use CVS every now and then.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Shamrock, can you have your doctor call in the script to CVS? That’s what I did when it was time to renew a script started during my hospitalization. There were no problems from CVS.

At least here in CA, they just changed the law that there are no refills on narcotics. You have to go back to the doctor every time and get a new prescription. Even though my surgeon authorized a refill on my percocet, they won’t honor it…even if I did get a tumor the size of a block of butter removed from my inner thigh.

Don’t you just hate that shamrock? To avoid that I just started getting a refill the week before it expired even if I didn’t need it.

11. Who is buying that Bravo offered Joe and Tre big $$$ for a Christmas special so she can say goodbye to her fans (are we fans or just extreme lurkers?)?

If Bravo didn’t someone else did! These folks need money, they are narcissistic fame-whores, of COURSE someone is going to offer them money for a show and they will most certainly sell-out to the highest bidder. They said umpteen times that reality tv is now their life, and they intend to be a part of it until no one pays the price for them to appear on television.

The Grifters would do it in a heartbeat. And, I predict a whole slew of interviews/tabloid covers. Tre’s been exploiting her kids for years in this way. Hell, all Teresa’s done all season is use her daughter’s pain for personal gain.

• Kansas Girl says:

They may have to do it because they are still under contract. A contract with the devil, it seems.

12. Sandy Beech (BB) says:

Since this is open blog day, two things. One, the other night, I was going through some old e-mails and came across a couple I had received from WindyCityWondering. She reached out to me right after Lynn passed away and really made me feel better. She was a kind and considerate person and I hope her family and close friends find peace and comfort in the coming days, weeks and months.

Two, best of luck to JNNTJ on your weight loss quest. I’ve done WW in the past and it is definitely one of the best weight loss programs out there. I have lost 6 lbs. since 10/15 (not on WW this time). Still have a ways to go, but I’m happy about my progress so far.

Hope everyone else is doing well and having a great day. Carry on.

13. SoutheastVA says:

I love the boys. But, this is real girl power. Love it.
    Mo’ne Davis: Throw Like A Girl – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q_PF3YyZsQ
    (I can’t remeber how to make it allow you to just click to watch)

14. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Room for a soap opera thread?

Bold and the Beautiful really went overboard making NewRidge a douchebag. And Katie is an idiot.

• lillybee says:

Same with General Hospital. Almost all the men are douchebags especially Sonny and Julian.

My soap opera has gone to soap heaven – RIP All My Children.

Hahaha. I don’t like him as Ridge. Ridge didn’t have a dang accent. 🙂 I loved him on AMC though. Ridge is getting on my nerves trying to use Caroline to be the CEO. And yes Katie is an idiot. Can you believe Brooke is gone? And Quinn is crazier than a June bug. She needs psych help STAT.

• lillybee says:

As does Nina and Heather on GH.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Brooke is coming back after Dancing With the Stars in Italy. Just in time to break up NewRidge and IdiotKatie.

15. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Wassup Wassup Wassup! Closet Freak is BACK!

I never watched her before. She’s funny. I subscribed. ATL and HTGAWM! Cool. Thks Rebecca. 🙂

Test

My links are not posting. Here we go…

@VickiHy: Danbury, here she comes! Teresa Giudice to serve at Conn. prison camp that inspired ‘Orange is the New Black’

Thank you Jill. I’m banned from posting links here.
        Every time people can’t post a link here, it should be referred to as a “VV block” 🙊

I still want to wait to see the actual BOP ruling. Ooooo my Fed-Friend said this is a double edged sword victory! The BOP takes the judges rulings very seriously in their contemplation of a halfway house, and the judge clearly indicates in that story her ruling is PRISON. So they gave her half of what she wanted, if this is indeed true, she got Danbury, but probably going to spend the whole 13 months there, since it’s so close to home no reason for her to be in a halfway house

I still don’t get why Wendy dingdong was so up in arms yesterday saying that requesting Danbury was jeopardizing all her hard work-she looks more foolish now than ever!!

Cause she was USURPED in her duties and thrown to the curb and she is trying to save face! Ms. Feldman is a piece of crap, and was trying to get ahead of the issue if it went the other direction. She gambled, she lost, again she is a Convicted Felon that works Ponzi schemes, this is what she does.

• I Need A Life! says:

T-Rex, you are spot on. She worked a Ponzi scheme, which means she is a gambler. A loser. Beware of the helping hand. She’s the LAST person you can trust.

My cousin was fooled by her accountant. Turns out he was a running a Ponzi scheme. She lost 50 grand. Imagine. He took her aside and told her how he was investing in a private group, etc. The scam fell apart when the banks fell. Many were thrown under the bus. There are families I know that have nothing due to this monster. Old folks have had to live with their kids since they’ve lost their houses. One gal invested all the money she got from her husband’s life insurance. Victims get no sympathy for the most part. “They should have known.” They’re too ashamed to come forward.

He is in prison now, but that makes all the victims upset. He owes them money and he can’t do anything about it. My cousin gets so angry. There are a lot of victims that are not happy that Theresa is in jail instead of making money that can be used to pay them back. That Christmas special means money to pay them back. I wouldn’t miss it. Would love to see her meeting with a counselor while in prison. Money earned on each episode goes to victims.
              I read that Theresa’s contract with the Fabulicious Gelato people is canceled. She’ll need to change her Twitter background.

I’m still confuzzled. Did the BOP say she’s going to Danbury or the Judge? I got the impression the Judge has no say in which low security prison camp they send her to.

Judge has ZERO to do with the BOP selection of a prison, they can make a recommendation and that is all. HOWEVER that article is mistaken in that the the BOP can suggest the Halfway House, but the judge does have a say in whether that is an option.

Lynn was a spin off of Terry Alley. How many Spin Offs came about because of Lynn?

Hi VV-I was wondering how you feel about the 2 new BH HWs?? Did you read the story about them fighting already??
      (I know this has nothing to do with your comment but you haven’t been around and I wanted to know what you think of Lisa Rinna!!)

Not sure how I feel about the whole RHOBH franchise. There are all kinds of leaks hyping the season. We’ll see… It might be a slow tennis season 😒

I feel like they are going to try to hard and we will see right through them-its like they don’t even try to make any of it seem REAL!!

I don’t like they are known actresses. I’m curious to see their homes…

Me too. I’m not into it. I think it’s below an established actress to do this.
              (Though our queen 👑had some acting gigs years ago )

VV you’re using my fave emoji!

I crave tennis🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾

• Veena (NMD) says:

PYHU, Blog on the Prairie, Empress’s blog, and Stoopidhousewives off the top of my head.

This twitter account is kind of new and I’m not sure how legit it is but I love to speculate so…

Jnntj – The twatter account may SEEM new, but this Mole person goes back a long way I believe. They were the person that used to comment about the reunions for HWives back in Season one and two and got so much stuff wrong but kept saying they were ON SET. Folks from the old Hub pages of Lynn’s blogs may remember what I am talking about to see if it’s the same person I am thinking of.

I know who you are talking about T-Rex..this account “feels” different from the previous one..less aggressive and insulting but I’m not sure it’s legit..it’s fun to read the tweets though!!

Yeah, but totally NOT buying the Lunatic information. See, the LUNATIC has already tried to insert herself into filming after being fired, without Bravo paying her a dime, she traveled to locations on her own money, showed up to filming without being paid, etc. Andy really dislikes her, and everything she has done, and this whole Mole thing just sounds like one of her minions again.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

t- rex… is there a cartoon type thing with this persons name…. I THINK ?? I know who are referring to
        diva

• TRE… is now in the system….

TERESA GIUDICE
      Register Number: 65703-050
      Age: 42
      Race: White
      Sex: Female
      NOT IN BOP CUSTODY
      Release Date: UNKNOWN

• sparklemuffy says:

I’m thinking I had rather go right away than to face the DREAD. Can you imagine the DREAD? I would have to take a xanax or something. 😦
        Thanks all— for blogs everyday. Welcome home Veena.

Can you image how much fun this coming New Year’s is going to be for her? “Happy New Ye… oh, sorry about that, Teresa.” Of course, she’d get all ticked if you didn’t invite her.

22. cdnfillie58 says:

This is too close to home now… CDN soldier shot and killed at our Parliament in Ottawa by a Islamic convert. RIP CPL Cirillo. Sad sad day

23. chismosa says:

So she got Danbury? I thought they were not accepting any new “customers” …..??

Boy lucky her …. 😏
    She’ll be out ASAP. Just in time for 2 more seasons.
    “Last reunion” MY A$$. Stfu
    Better than ever. This is gold, Jerry, gold for her reputation and fans. 💩

• I am pretty sure some of those sent out of Danbury for relocation are not going to be happy with this news… nj.com has the whole story and what Judge Salas had to say about this whole thing… and she was right on…..
      diva

Thanks Diva, hope you’re well and I’ll have to take a look at nj.com when I have a second !
        It sucks you in !

Be well ⭐

• Thanks Chismosa… trying to get things in order for reconnect surgery fingers crossed… been a real struggle… mr ford has been my ROCK the past 6 months which helps… he even grocery shops..LOL
          I only leave the house for dr appts… last one I caught a cold..was down for 10 days… so I need to just stay put away from snotty nose kids and nasty parents who don’t care….
          hugs and peace
          diva

I should have read the article more slowly the first 3 times I read it.

“A federal judge told “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice today that the federal Bureau of Prisons has decided she should serve her 15-month sentence at a prison camp in Danbury, Ct.”

I’m sure what T really was hoping for was solitary confinement in a 5 star penthouse suite overlooking Central Park as a halfway house, and she’d only be allowed out to see her family, make personal appearances, and to appear on Bravo programs.

Orson, EXACTLY. So the BOP did as the judge prescribed, sent her to some place close enough for her to see her children and for her to spend her entire sentence in Prison, not some half-way house. The BOP was pretty assertive in stating that the judge sentenced her specifically to serve her sentence in Prison and that’s the direction they are going to proceed with. This is a case wherein she should be thankful she is “infamous” because if she were some random convict she wouldn’t have even gotten to go to Danbury, they made an exception for her due to her notoriety.

Is JacDaniels really coming back to RHONJ? Was she drunk tweeting?
    Who was the idiot that made that decision over at Bravo? Did the same idiot ask the rest of the circus back; Froggy and The Fly? Ratings went up because of Teresa’s sentencing not because JackyWacky and Froggy were on.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

Whack is back and Dina is gone…. for now..lol lol
      diva

So jaq is running her mouth saying she’s back—- Andy doesn’t confirm nor deny……??

And dina is “above” it all so she’s definitely out? Or is she putting out the feelers to have the “love me love me” people plead with her to not leave????

If jaq is back, means —> kathy is back. Means cameos perhaps by the Don and her babies, means Dina is for sure gone.
      Storyline: jaq trying to be friends again with TRE as TRE comes back from the playground. 🛀🚲⛺️

I don’t know the reason for the ratings spike but don’t think it was the sentencing. Why would anyone tune into see what we already knew? The court stuff was a complete snore on the show this season. It was old footage we’d all seen before.

SKIP AWAY MY POSTS … SKIP AWAY … Your replyies to me are soooo predictable!

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

#gettingold

Jenny McCarthy <<———- CERTIFIED IDIOT

26. chismosa says:

ASHY—-> best of luck on WW!
    You’ll be FAB! Thinking of you 👭

Thanks Girl!! I’m dressed and ready to hit the gym..God help me!! I’m so sore but I have to push myself to go anyway-I’d rather get back in bed and hide under the blankets!!

27. chismosa says:

LAINEY— nota para Ud. previous thread.