Teresa Giudice’s Request for Camp Danbury Granted

Teresa Giudice has been told by the judge in her case the that Bureau of Prisons has granted her request to be housed in the Danbury Connecticut (where Orange is the New Black was set).  The facility is close to her home and will make visits with her family much easier.  Her request for some or all of her sentence to be served at a half-way house has not been recommended by the judge.  The judge explained that her original lawyer (now gone) didn’t list that as an option in all the paperwork they submitted.  Seems like an oversight to me that her new lawyer caught immediately.  The judge did take the sting off that by saying she wouldn’t have been likely to recommend a half way house even if it had been presented as an option.  Still, I am beginning to wonder if her lawyer was part of the problem – and that crisis manager who made such a public fuss a few days ago saying Teresa shouldn’t have put in a request.  Who would you listen to – a lawyer or a crisis manager?  Me – I’d go with the lawyer.

I found a good writeup on the case on the NJ.com website – here.  I’d stay away from the tabloids – there seems to be a lot of misinformation or dramatization out there.

TeresaOrange10.18

___________________________

Survivor: San Juan del Sur
S29E5 “Blood is Blood”

by LADebra

There are 14 players left, and they have been in the game for 13 out of 39 days. As Hunahpu arrives back at camp after tribal Jon is nervous that he is the odd man out. His tribe didn’t let him know they were voting out Drew. Over at Coyopa, the mood is very good. This is the first tribal they didn’t need to attend. That means they will be the first to enter Reward Arena and see who was voted off. As Hunahpu comes into the arena, Coyopa is shocked to see Drew voted off. They are still discussing the merits of voting off Drew when Jeff announces “Everybody drop your buffs! We are switching tribes.”

Outwit

originaltribes

The tribes draw new buffs: 14 players = 7 on each tribe. The new tribes are:
Hunahpu: Josh & Reed, Wes, Alec, Jeremy, Julie, Natalie
Coyopa: Kelley & Dale, Jon & Jaclyn, Misty & Baylor, Keith

This mean that Coyopa is three couples and one single, and Hunahpu is one couple and five singles. From the original Hunahpu, Kelley, Jon, Misty switch to play with their loved one, and Keith. From original Coyopa, Josh switches to Hunahpu to be with his loved one, and Wes and Alec switch.

As the new Hunahpu arrive at camp the new members are shocked to find so little food – and 26 days left. It seems Hunahpu was eating twice a day, and large portions, with no thought of rationing. Josh makes the comment that there were some very foolish players on this tribe. Not since the early days of Survivor have the players experienced lack of food. After a few seasons producers saw that a starving tribe was a downer and tribes were provided with rice. But you would think anyone that has watched Survivor knows the importance of rationing. So again, I don’t think these people ever watched Survivor.

Jeremy quickly does the math and realizes that if the arrivals (Josh, Wes and Alec) flip Reed to their alliance, they will have the numbers and Jeremy, Julie and Natalie are at risk. Natalie can also add, and she and Jeremy go after Alec subtly suggesting his best strategy is to vote with Jeremy, Natalie and Julie. I think Alec is a mini Drew and his lack of awareness will doom him to repeat his brother’s game.

As the new Coyopa tribe arrives at camp, they find lots of rice! Couples everywhere… and Keith. But lucky Keith, if it comes down to him, he has an idol in his pocket. We are treated to Misty cooking rice with the tried and foolish Hunahpu method of eat it all. Dale, who has sacrificed eating only one meal a day so that there is plenty of rice, is upset. His daughter Kelley tries to play peacemaker and talk her Dad into remaining calm.

Outplay

immunitychallenge

There is no Reward Challenge, no Exile Island. The Immunity Challenge is tribes will race to dig up a bag with a key, crawl under a structure through the mud, shake a pole to release 20 small sandbags, and then 2 people will toss the bags to a suspended disc. First tribe to land 10 sand bags wins. This isn’t even close. Hunahpu wins before Coyopa makes their first toss. Before the Hunahpu tribe leaves they bring up the subject of their lack of rice. Jeff’s parting words were we will figure something out. I am jumping ahead, in the preview of next week Jeff is seen carrying in a bag of rice, however he says this is coming with a very stiff penalty. So we will have to wait to find out what the bargain will cost them.

Outlast
At Coyopa, everyone has done the math: two couples will control the votes. Dale and Kelley want to work with Jon and Jaclyn, Baylor and Misty want to work with Jon and Jaclyn… Keith just doesn’t want to go home! But Keith came over with Jon and Misty and apparently he has chosen Misty and Baylor as allies. Jon and Jaclyn know they are the swing couple. Jon has been on a tribe with Misty and Keith, and Jaclyn has been lied to by Baylor before and doesn’t entirely trust her. They decide that their best strategy is to divide their votes between Kelley and Dale in case someone has an idol.
At Tribal, Jeff immediately gets to the heart of the dynamic between Dale and Baylor. Misty is all mama bear protecting her cub from Dale who she says is a threat to her daughter. Dale says Baylor went after him in the very first tribal, she admits it, and there you have it. They don’t get along. Keith is just happy no one is mentioning his name.

Everyone votes, no idol is played, and the votes are Baylor – Kelley – Baylor – Kelley – Dale – Dale – … and Kelley is voted out. Bye Kelley. Kelley was the target of Drew last week. She made it one week longer than he did, and was tripped up this week by her loved one, in my opinion. I think she would not have been in the mix if her father wasn’t on her team, but Blood is Blood and that is the game this go around. This was a tough vote, they voted out a loved one of someone on their tribe. Can they now go back to camp and work together? We will have to wait and see. Personally, I would never let go of the resentment, but that’s just me and probably another reason I would never play Survivor!

byekelley

challengewintable

voting

_____________________________

This entry was posted in Survivor and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

118 Responses to Teresa will stay close to home at Danbury / Survivor Blood is Blood Episode 5 Recap

Good morning everyone. NMD has new HWs and Survivor recaps so I’m reigned in today. 🙂 LOL
    No rain so that’s a good thing. Have a great day. ⛅

2. T-Rex says:

Good Morning, another good Survivor Episode and an even BETTER Blog written by LaDebra!!! I am really liking the Blood is Blood idea this year, without “regurgitated” players. I cannot stand Baylor and her Botox’d mother MissyPrissy(who botoxes their face before going to Survivor?), and really want them gone, but I see the strategy of the other players to keep these two nitwits in the game. Sad to see Kelly go, but again I get the strategy to take her out, although I don’t think I would have done that, but I am not actually in the game, so we only get to see the edited versions of what is actually going on out there.

Thanks Rexy! I’m enjoying this season too, with all new players. The way the tribes were rearranged really highlights the “blood is blood” dynamic. Poor Kelley though 😦 She was the first casualty. There are now more singles in the game than couples, but the tribe split has them at a disadvantage on one tribe, and an advantage on the other. Anyway – it’s interesting this season! Me likey!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Great blog, ladebra! I thought for sure they’d vote out Dale but they went for the jugular taking Kelly out. I couldn’t believe how the mom treated the rice as if. they had an unlimited supply of it.

Lisa V will be on The Real sometime this hour.

4. cusi77 says:

Good Morning Amigas y Amigos! Thank you for the Blogs!

5. cusi77 says:

Testing from phone…

See I said before Tre’s previous attorney didn’t do all he could. It doesn’t seem to me he did everything he could in her best interests. T-Rex commented that it wasn’t the attorneys job to search for income Tre/Joe earned. I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t when they are basically trying to get no jail time for their client. The case is all about 💰💰💰 so I would think the lawyers would have all the experts in the law firm working the case. Criminal attorney, tax attorney even mortgage attorney. They’d want to cross their Ts and for their I’s. It’s all billable hours to the attorneys. The attorneys all have their expertise that is needed even though Tre hired one particular attorney. If Tre’s new attorney could pick up on what was written by the court within two weeks after sentencing then it’s obvious the previous attorney didn’t do all that could have been done. The new attorney is stating Tre previously didn’t know that she could make a request as to which prison. We all know Tre isn’t smart but I’m pretty sure she would have understood that since All she’s worried about is her girls. She wants to have contact with the m as much as possible so she wouldn’t have missed that she could put in a request. This is ALL Tre and Joe’s fault but they hired attorneys to do their best for them and I’m sure Tre and Joe had the attitude they know best, didn’t listen, did what they wanted but the attorneys had a job and I’m not sure they did it to the best of their ability.

• kendo says:

What’s the chance that she could have her sentence over turned? Maybe their attorneys screwed them over!

I think that would be a very bad move on their part. If they want to overturn the sentence, that would be going back on the plea deal. And that could mean the prosecutors could just go to trial with the 41 different charges against them. There’s no way, if the Guidices managed to go back on the plea deal, that the US Attorneys would ever consider offering them another plea deal. Or that Judge Selas would accept one.

There is ZERO chance their sentences would be overturned. They PLED GUILTY, they weren’t found guilty, they voluntarily admitted in the Federal Courts that they were Guilty and PLED to each and every count. Their attorneys did NOT screw them over, I think folks don’t really know what attorney’s do I guess. Those attorneys got 41+ counts against them down to 5 for ConvictFelonTeresa and 12 for ConvictFelonJuicyJoe, that is damn good!

Getting them down to 5 counts is monumental no doubt. But I’m sorry but I don’t think they did all they could when it came down to the judge giving them what 5 more months to get the financial info together. And why didn’t they ask for a preferential prison like the current attorney? I don’t believe they’re stupid attorneys or don’t care about clients. IDK maybe Tre and Joe just exhausted the hell out of them they didn’t know if they were coming or going. 🙂

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Maybe the attorneys figured they wouldn’t get paid so they went for getting publicity?

Joe and Teresa were responsible for the hiring of their lawyers and making sure that their lawyers were representing them fully and to the best of their ability. We’ve all witnessed Joe and Tre and their total lack of responsibility and disregard for the law. I tend to believe that the lawyers did all they could with these two bozos. They withheld information from the court and from their lawyers as well. Hard to do your job with less than total cooperation. Somewhere and somehow, Teresa got it in her head that she would not do jail time. Did that come from the lawyers or from Joe? She has a big case of blind loyalty and look where it got her. I can just hear Joe saying, “don’t listen to dem lawyers. They don’t know what they are talking about. I’ll take care of youse and the girls. Forget about it.”

LOL I was picturing Joe saying that. 🙂 I totally believe Tre and Joe hid things from their attorneys and probably still are. But attorneys have investigators in their offices. I’m not saying investigators could find 100% of income made but they could’ve come pretty darn close. Tre was on tv, in mags, in their local papers saying/showing she was here there and everywhere w/book signings, shampoo/hair care signings, wine bottle signings. W/all that out in the public an investigator can find income no matter if it was cash/check/ACH credit to their acct/money order etc. etc. It makes no sense that that type of income is no where in the financials. We saw/read that she was working. That doesn’t make any sense to me that the attorneys couldn’t have that info. They had someone in their offices watching tapes they got from Bravo, dvrd from tv, from somewhere someone’s job was to watch NJ just as it was someone’s job at the US attorney’s office. “The U.S. attorney is going to do this, we have to know what they are going to have and come back with that.”, is what their attorneys should have been saying anything among themselves and w/Tre and Joe.

Powell, sorry if it seems like I am picking on you, I am not, it’s just that Defense attorneys just do their jobs and that is to DEFEND their clients against charges brought against them, PERIOD. Their investigators are not there to sort out their lives and bank issues, that’s what an accountant, and PERSONAL attorney is supposed to do, not a Federal DEFENSE attorney, they are completely different and do different jobs. I think that’s you confusion. These Defense attorneys did a Great job! They got 41+ counts down to a fraction of what they were, that’s amazing. THEIR CLIENTS are lying sacks of crap, I guarantee you their attorneys went over everything with their clients, and those two kept lying! Even the Judge stated they were the worst clients she has seen in ALL her time in the Federal Courts, the WORST! The judge spent from what I read 30 minutes per each of them as they PLED GUILTY to each count, she went over every single little item, as did their attorneys, but they don’t think the laws pertain to them!! Trust me, if their new attorney saw ANYTHING wrong with the original attorneys they would have filed more than just a motion for her to be in a certain Prison Camp. Again, THEY PLED GUILTY!!! They decided to take the deal and not go to trial. The Defense attorneys job is OVER at that point, they represent you through the sentencing, but that paperwork is to be filled out BY THE DEFENDANTS and handed to the attorneys. In this case their attorney’s recommended several competent Accounting Firms to handle this, the CONVICTFELONS decided against these recommendations and said they had their OWN accountant. It’s not up to the Defense attorneys to check these folks out, they did their job, they told them what and where and it’s up to their Clients to provide them with accurate and honest information. PERIOD.

No you’re not. 😀 I just don’t get how the attorneys could go into court at the sentencing kind of walking in the dark. Especially Tre and Joe when they have proven that they can’t be honest. Not even to their attorneys.

And hey maybe the government should be looking at Tre and Joe’s accountant because maybe he/she has not been the best accountants according to IRS standards of operation. Can we say Arthur Anderson. 😉

I don’t think they want their accountant being deposed in a court of law! If that were to happen, they may be facing probably more charges! From what I understand is that they LIED about the accountant and ConvictFelonJoe provided the information to the courts and said it was an “accountant”. Again, not much a Lawyer can do when someone says to their attorney’s here is the report from the accountant and these two idiots go on Bravo TV and state that well, it was ConvictFelonJoe who actually filled it out!

Powell, I don’t think you understand what a Defense Attorney does, it’s NONE of the above and it’s NONE of their business and they don’t care what money they do or don’t have, as long as their legal bills are paid and accounted for. They expect their clients to be HONEST and FORTHRIGHT and answer their lawyers questions to the best of their abilities. If the client chooses to be a lying sack of crap to their attorneys that’s their fault NOT the attorneys. All the Defense attorneys do is try DEFEND against the charges laid out against their clients, and if they can’t get those thrown out, or know they can beat the charges in the courts, they mitigate the charges against you, with a plea deal, that’s IT. As I come from a family with attorneys, I don’t guess I understand why folks think Defense attorneys’ do any more than defend the client against the charges they are facing, that’s it. In most cases, they aren’t your friend, your priest, your sounding board. They aren’t your accountant, they aren’t there to scour your records. You as a the CLIENT brings the ATTORNEYS your records, that’s how this works, attorneys ask you to bring in A to Z to defend you, it’s up to the CLIENT to provide that.

On this particular case they were defending them on financial crimes. The judge says I want a full financial picture. Tre and Joe have an accountant and tell them I have 2 bikes, 5 watches, earned 2,000. The accountant hands the info to the lawyer showing 2 bikes, 5 watches, earnings of $2,000. The attorney says ok. They go to court and the US attorney’s financials say 10 bikes, 30 watches, 2 motorcycles, $100,000 in earnings. The judge says to the attorneys why doesn’t the Guidice’s financials match the government. The attorney says that’s what the accountant provided. How can the attorneys defend their clients against that? There’s nothing they can do. The judge now says well I was going to give Tre probation. Now I’m not. Well DAMN if the attorney had what the government had Tre would be home in January. Yes Tre and Joe lied. Clients lie all the time but the attorneys don’t want to go into court not knowing the answers the judge wants.

No, that’s not exactly true, they were defending them on FRAUD and Mail charges and for LYING to the courts during their bankruptcy proceedings. If you want to PAY your attorneys to sort you out, they will ABSOLUTELY DO SO, they have Accountants that they work with and they hand you a sheet of paper with a list of Court Sanctioned Accountants! The CONVICTFELONS CHOSE NOT to pay the attorneys to do that in this case! They TOLD their attorneys, it’s in the records, that they had their OWN accountant! There are TONS of documents in this case, would take me a week to download everything at Pacer.gov. But Trust me, there is loads of documentation that their attorneys told them EXACTLY what to do, there were also phone conversations with the Judge, absolutely specifying what would be required in the courts, those LyinSacksOfCrap agreed and said they understood!

Here is how that Attorney conversation probably went:(this is from my Cousin the lawyer)

Attorney says: Hire an accountant, get the most accurate information possible, remember we are going to have to present this in court to the Judge. Make sure you try to get a court sanctioned Accountant. We have accountants that can help you out with this, if you want their information here is a listing of those accountants we have used in previous cases. Just make sure that every penny is accounted for, and that the courts aren’t surprised by anything left out of your documents.

CONVICTFELON: We have our own accountants

Attorney: Make sure that they do a full an accurate accounting to bring to court, there should be no loopholes, nothing left out, all t’s crossed and I’s dotted. Remember there will be a court appointed third party to go over those documents, Do you want us to provide you with an accountant?

CONVICTFELON: Here is our accounting paperwork from our Accountant

Attorney: Is this accurate, is this what you want to present to the courts

CLIENT: Yes

THE END! There is NOTHING more they can do. These aren’t babysitters, these are defense attorneys who are defending adult human beings.

T-Rex-I’m sorry to disagree but Defense attorneys are babysitters and hand holders-they hold your life in their hands. I get what Powell is saying because for the life of me I can’t figure out why they went into court unprepared-I’m sorry but that is not something I would call common practice. I get that Tre and Joe were probably pains in the ass but what client isn’t? As for lying-show me a defense attorney who thinks their client is a truth teller! Defendants lie-that’s why their defendants! The lawyers knows his-or should. I’m not saying Teresa should go free or anything crazy like that but I’m astounded by the fact that the lawyers went I to to court without having everything the prosecution and judge had-it’s weird.

My cousin is a Defense attorney and a darned good one, and she told me that they did everything by the book for these folks, and did a great job. We will have to agree to disagree I guess on this point.

We are very good agreeing to disagree T-Rex…this ain’t our first rodeo!!! XOXOXO

great episode last night – I was sad to see Kelly go, but completely agreed with her Dad re- the food! Missy and Baylor can be gone – don’t like either one of them – and yes Alec is a lesser version of his brother Drew -he will be gone soon – I like Keith! hoping he goes far! enjoying this season! thanks for the blog ladebra!!

Finals on Project Runway tonight. Who you rooting for? And then Project Runway All-Stars begins next week I think. Can’t wait!

I’m into sean or kini. Personality wise.

I think char won’t pull through.

But probably Amanda will win and it’ll be the “story” of the comeback person PR winning so it’s good for them in seasons going forward

I know you’re not the biggest Amanda fan Chis, but I do like her and I do like most of her designs. She’s also a fellow Husker and we ‘skers have to stick together!

There’s no denying Kini’s and Sean’s talents. I have enjoyed seeing what they come up with week to week. Will Sean get hung up in his fringe (joke intended)? And will Kini have enough time to redo his collection and make it not so matronly? Not a fan of the denim myself.

I think Char’s downfall will be her lack of putting together a ‘cohesive’ look.

I want Kini and Sean to be the top two, and I won’t make my final decision until I see their runway show! I like them both and think that these are the two best in a while! Can’t wait for the All-Stars!!

Thanks for the great blog.

HH! – thanks for the reminder! Hoping for either Kini or Sean to win it – mostly looking forward to Princess Pindy’s blog!!!

Is anyone watching Gracepoint?

• stellastars21 says:

I watch it. I have not seen the British version Broadchurch, but I’m thinking of renting it on Netflix.

Do you like Gracepoint? I’m glad it is only 10 episodes because I really wanna know who did it. Lol. I don’t do well with suspense, that’s why I can’t watch Survivor.

I watched Broadchurch (they have it on iTunes) and enjoyed it. David Tennant played in that one also. I enjoyed it.

I am, the reviews have been so bad and before knowing, I could tell Tennent was british. His accent is awful.

I don’t understand the parents of the kids. That actress is like 25 😳 but she has a 16/17 yr old. Ok.

I’m ehhhh about it right now.

My money’s on skyler’s husband. He’s a really good actor and so why cast a good actor to just play the husband ?

Last night about 5, I had just got home with the grocery’s and as soon as I put the first load of bags in the kitchen I heard a loud crack, boom sound. My husband was outside getting the rest of the bags from my car.

A telephone at the end of our driveway snapped in half. It has a transformer on it and it smashed in our driveway. So lucky husband was ok.

When the pole snapped it pulled something ( I can’t think of the name of it) away from our house (grandfathers house) we had to get a private electrician (because the house is your responsibility) when they told us this at 9:30 last night. Six phone calls later to find someone to come out and $450 dollars later they were able to start replacing everything. It was close to midnight when they started. It was $500. dollars and my husband asked him how much if paid in cash so we got $50 off. I’m not even going to tell my grandfather about the cost.

After the electrician got done we had to call Comcast back. Another company owned the pole so another company came before Comcast, then the ele company came to restore us. Comcast came today. It’s been a long night & day.

I don’t know why having no ele, TV or computer is so exhausting. You don’t do much.
    But I’m exhausted. Making dozens of phone calls to customer service didn’t help.

Oh no! you are lucky no one was hurt, or there wasn’t a fire! I know what you mean though, not having electricity is exhausting – I think it’s because I talk to myself more lol.

Oh gosh Boston I’m glad you’re both safe. What a bummer you had to spend that kind of money. Check w/your homeowners insurance company to see if you’re covered, can get anything back. Just a thought. Probably nothing. Every time something big happens I call the insurance to see if it’s covered. Last month our garage opener just gave out. Called and part of it would have been covered if it was more than the deductible. You never know. 🙂 I’m glad you’re back up. Get some rest tonight.

Boston, I truly feel your pain because this is what we went through back in August when we found out our house had been hit by lightening while we were at work. It’s exhausting, and then trying to figure out who to call, when they were coming, would our house explode in a ball of flames, etc. OH PLEASE WATCH your next Electric bill!! Our illustrious Electric company couldn’t read our meter correctly, uhm you maroons, it was killed by the lightening and we filed a report, anyhoo, they did an “estimated” bill because of that, uhm not sure what they estimated but for a house of two adults who work full time, they gave us a bill of a family of 10 running electrical appliances 24/7! Our bill runs this time of year between 125-165 and the bill was $325!! We refused to pay I called up and spent two days on the phone with folks to get it corrected. Just make sure to take a look at it, apparently this is not an isolated incident they do this when they can’t get an accurate reading and usually after an electrical house issue!

Yeah I don’t know what the electric company did an estimate on either. They know your avg bill. How they go up $200 is just crazy.

Oh, Powelly! Trust me, I was trying to get them to make me understand how they arrived at their estimate, I saw our averages, and was like uhm who does your math there at that company! The highest bill we ever paid in 23 years was $245 and that was December 2008 (I remember this exactly!) when we decided our house needed to be lit up like a landing strip, and we put the stuff up in November and didn’t take it down until new years eve! I think you could see our freakin house from the International Space Station! That’s what I think Mr T-Rex was going for and that was the LAST year we did that large a display after we got the bill for that month!

• boston02127 says:

Thanks T-Rex, I feel badly that it happen to you too. What a head ache. I will watch the bill. I’m was disgusted but we got our electric back first and I cooked after it came on. I made Ziti & meatballs, and homemade chicken soup. At least that kept my mind busy.

• stellastars21 says:

I’m glad you both are ok.

God good luck with all that Boston. Cable companies & all are the absolute worst.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I’m so sorry to hear that boston, but happy your husband wasn’t hurt.

13. Hey everyone, this day is moving at lightening speed!! Very exciting day, going tonight to LAX to pick up Princess Beanie Boo’s friend…won’t be home to watch Project Runway. I have a later version DVR’d because my husband’s Chargers are on tonight and I was so worried he would mess it up somehow…ya know, overtime, have to cancel a recording….YIKES!!! So I will be watching it sometime tomorrow and sending it in…. Good thing I am a night person, I would much rather have to pick some one up at 11pm than 11am!!!!! I really don’t care who wins tonight, I just want to stay off the internet until I watch it so it is a surprise, can I do it????? 🙂
    #breathe
    #excitednotnervouslol
    #whooooohooooo

14. chismosa says:

Veena have you heard from Tarts?

I’d love to email her and reach out?

• Hi Chismosita! How are you, sweetie? Yeah, where is Tartsy? 🙂

Hi Melcita- how are you?
        I need to perhaps email you too. I owe you a good book list. I haven’t forgotten
        How are your boys doing? Hope school is going well.
        My “aunt” (no blood relation) —she grew up with my mom in lima- is coming to visit next week from Fort Lauderdale – I feel like you are from there or near there….
        Anyway I’m happy when she comes in.

As for the Tarts thing- there was a bit of a kerfuffle going on that im not going to go into in case we are all just moving past it ~~~but I wanted to just check in on Jan/tarts and make sure she’s ok. No biggie.
        I’ll have to give an email to Veena to give to you —-

Besito xxoo

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Chismosita, not sure if you’ll see this post–
          My boys are doing really well. My oldest has adjusted to school and with proper modifications and accommodations, he’s getting A’s and B’s in all subjects. Social skills doing well too. My youngest–has me running after him non-stop! Hehe

That’s great that your aunt is right around the corner from me. The weather is stormy but should clear for the weekend.

I hope you’re doing well at work and did you ever use the peel??

• Veena (NMD) says:

Hi Chismosa, I’m happy to send her your email or pass on an email – I make it a policy to not give out people’s emails unless they ask me to.

I’ve emailed back and forth with TT a few times. I’m sure she’d love a little support. Obviously everyone saw that I had to edit some of Boston’s posts – and Boston was put in a “moderated” time out yesterday until I had her reassurance that it wouldn’t happen again because among other things, Tartsy’s personal info was put on the blog and that’s just not cool.

I think we all know Tartsy’s worked her arse off keeping this blog running for the last seven months, and she had nothing to do with Boston’s photo being taken off the blog, or her subsequent photos not making their way to the future blogs.

I care for both of these ladies deeply, and want them to feel safe, welcomed, and comfortable here. Hopefully that will happen again with a little time.

Ok I’m going to email you directly at your NMD email address.

Thanks for everything Veena, you put it all very well.

So glad you’re back

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good morning Veena. Would you please send Chismosa my email info? Thanks for everything that you do here. 🙂

15. OneMoreInBoston says:

oh hai-

Did you see this?

“Teresa Giudice’s former crisis manager speaks out on what it was like to have the reality star as a client.

Working with Teresa Giudice sure doesn’t sound like a day at the beach.

The 42-year-old “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star’s former crisis manager Wendy Feldman has spoken out on what it was like to have Giudice as a client in the midst of her legal woes.

“This was a decision that was weeks coming and not an easy one,” Feldman told The Wrap of cutting ties with Giudice earlier this week.

“The issue made more complex by the many hats that I wear in most cases as a legal crisis manager and coach — I am after all the ultimate insider,” Feldman said, referring to herself as “a real-life fixer, who lives, breathes and serves as an example for my clients.”

Feldman goes on to say that when she decided to add Giudice to her client list, she “inherited a mess.”

“I knew would be a difficult client,” she admitted.

“But that is my expertise — difficult clients having been one myself.”

Feldman wanted to set the record straight that she did not try to keep Teresa from her children in any way shape or form regarding where the reality star would serve her 15-month jail sentence for her fraud crimes.

“I made it very clear to Teresa as recently as yesterday that the only reason I dealt with the various tantrums, missteps and side conversations was for her children,” she said to the site Wednesday.

“We both acknowledged this. Yet here we are with a very public battle and various reports have me keeping Teresa from her children. I have done the opposite to this moment. She is a good mother and the sole caregiver. But she needs to get real, humble and honest.”

Feldman accused Giudice of not accepting the perks she was granted after her plea deal.
    Teresa Giudice of “Real Housewives of New Jersey” shared a snap from beach vacation with husband Joe and their four daughters in August ahead of their jail sentences. Teresa Giudice of “Real Housewives of New Jersey” shared a snap from beach vacation with husband Joe and their four daughters in August ahead of their jail sentences.

“Teresa accepted a plea agreement that carried a federal guideline prison sentence of between 21-27 months in prison. Yet to this day she fails to accept the fact that Judge Salas had included 15 months in prison, holiday break with her children and in a rare move — a staggered sentence.”

“I may not agree with the terms of the plea agreement and in fact advised against it, but as Judge Salas said: ‘deals are deals,'”Feldman added.

It was confirmed late Wednesday that Giudice was ordered to begin serving her sentence on Jan. 5 at the Danbury Federal Prison in Connecticut — the women’s penitentiary that inspired the Netflix hit series “Orange is the New Black.”

Her husband, Joe Giudice, will begin his 41-month sentence when she returns.

Feldman put out a statement Tuesday that Giudice’s request to go to Danbury was not done with her “knowledge or input.”

Wendy just showed us all that she really is not needed-Teresa got exactly what she wanted despite the fact that Wendy “fired” her. This tells me that Teresa was better off after Wendy was gone-and now Wendy is digger her own grave-no one will hire her knowing she will sell her story to the highest bidder …
      she is SOOOOOOO NOT Olivia Pope!!!

I just HOPE that the ConvictFelons didn’t pay her any real money!!

• OneMoreInBoston says:

anyone else think it’s weird she’s calling Teresa the “sole caregiver”? Because there is a father there…or…is this some kinda shade being thrown at Juicy?
          Or supporting his alcoholic claim to reduce his jail time?
          odd…

Because I thinn financially — isn’t she the only one doing anything???
            What does juicy do?????

(Does he still have buildings he collects rent on?)

That’s what I took it as. But I have negative 6 degrees in Law

I’d never hire a crisis manager who talks about past clients like this, I don’t care who it is, she should keep her mouth shut.

What’s this part 😳

Yikers.

16. OneMoreInBoston says:

Boston- you have a guardian angel watching over you. She loved you and protected you in life and loves you and protects you even though she’s gone to the other side.
    I never forgot your loss.

• boston02127 says:

Thank you B. I heart you and I’ve missed you so much.
      I truly believe that she is with me. Sometimes I do things or say something just like her and it makes me smile. But I sure miss her everyday. Imagine 4 years on Dec 1. 😦

17. mrs peabody says:

I’m glad they are letting Teresa be close to home so she has a chance of seeing her daughters more often.

18. mm in oc says:

Hello everyone. Great news! First it’s my birthday. 43 years old! Second, I got thr best bday present ever today. A job offer! Woohoo. It’s been a boring, depressing summer without working so cant wait to get back! Feeling blessed!

‘Real Housewives Of New York’ News 2014: Jill Zarin Not Commenting About Bethenny Frankel Returning To Show [VIDEO]

Does anyone else think Jill is sitting in the fetal position rocking back and forth crying out WHY NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• OneMoreInBoston says:

lol- and Ben & Jerry ice cream is sold out within a 3 block radius

• Cartwheels says:

I love it! I also love how Jill thinks she is so stealth and nobody will realize that she is the one behind the rumors that she was asked back and she refused. LMAO at that one, as if !

But in most of these conjectures – a lot of times ANDY will answer someones tweet asking about it. He picks and chooses.

I’m surprised he hasn’t answered anything re: SqueezePatrol

• Cartwheels says:

Oh believe me , I would be the first one cheering up if jill would return. She is one of those characters that love her or hate her you just can’t help but talk about them, she is reality TV gold much as Teresa. The level of delusion that goes in Jill’s head is unmatchable and I would love to laugh at her attempts to redeem herself mainly because she has convinced herself that she is this wonderful person who is just misunderstood.
          Bring her in!

Hallelujah!

Extension free! Feels so good 👍 thank you kimwymanhair at Nicholas Ross Salon @ Nicholas Ross Salon

Extension free! Feels so good 👍 thank you @kimwymanhair at Nicholas Ross Salon

A post shared by Tamra Judge (@tamrajudge) on

21. Cartwheels says:

Anybody watching how to get away with murder? I love it! Viola Davis’ performance is excellent.
    T-Rex by watching this show I have acquire new insight between the relationship between attorneys and their clients. One of viola’s rules to GAWM is “bury the evidence” and her instruction to her client is very simple, to be 100% honest with her so she can “bury the evidence” per say.
    One of her client in the first episode “forgot” to tell her that she bought some pills that coincidentally were the ones that the victim had ingested and the prosecutor showed video footage of this lady buying exactly those pills.
    During recess Viola ripped this lady a new one, she was so mad that she had been made look a fool in front of everybody only because her client was not 100% honest with her. She reminded her that her only request was for her to disclose all of the information in this case and that if she got convicted it would not look good for Viola. to say that she was mad is an understement , she was P.O.

I figure the same kind of situation with the Guidice’s lawyers, let’s remember that they had two sets of lawyers, one for Joe and one for Teresa, all they c an do is ask them to be honest , they can’t go and look in every room of that mansion, they can’t go and asked them to open their safe, they can’t go to Teresa’s bedroom and ask her to open her jewelry box so they can estimate the value, it was up to Teresa and Joe to be honest and declare everything to the point of ridiculousness, if I was in that predicament I would have declared anything that cost me more than 20 dollars just to be on the safe side but I no longer give these two crooks the benefit of the doubt, nobody is that stupid to think that you don’t have to declare your book advances, RV or jewelry even if it is custom jewelry.

Teresa and Joe have not learned one thing except the next time they will be more careful about “burying the evidence” , that is about it.

Ok hold on: is the show not all about her kids she’s teaching — it’s real cases?

Maybe I’d give it a shot then.
      I thought it was ALL about the young hot shot students trying to one up eachother for her.
      If it’s legal and her— I’m in

It’s the best show-she teaches but she also has clients-the students help with the clients.

• Cartwheels says:

Omg, you totally have to watch it . The students have their story lines but the show for me is Viola 100% . She teaches them law but in a practical manner by allowing them to help her solve the cases. The student that comes with the most brilliant idea or plan to get the client out of the hook gets rewarded with a small statue which allows them to get out of a test or drop a low grade.
        I have watched every episode more than once and it never gets old.

RHONJ Episode 10 First Look is on TONIGHT at 10:30pm,