Lisa Vanderpump had a Good Season – No Attacks

Last season on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the divine Ms Lisa Vanderpump faced the rich girl / mean girl pile up.  Brandi Glanville fell from loved to hated status with many fans of the show when she went from Team Lisa to Team Brandi.  Yolanda joined the hate wagon, although she did carefully distance herself from the trainwreck that is Brandi after being served a few dishes of embarrassment.  And let’s not even mention the Richards sisters – especially Kim – who – like a newborn chick – imprinted Brandi as her friend – no make that BFF.  Ahh that wacky Kim Richards.

But now all is well in Vanderpump Land.  The divine Ms Vanderpump has ended her filming season, and is happy to report that THEY left her alone this year.

That is good news for both Lisa and the viewers, who saw through Glanville’s made up drama and tuned out of the show last season.  This season there will be a few new faces (and probably a few new faces on the old cast as well), some returnees for cameos so we can chuckle at the social awkwardness of Adrienne Maloof once again, and loads of product placement, such as Lisa’s new bar – PUMP.  I would like to see lots of insides of interesting houses and closets. Let’s not forget the closets full of designer apparel.

rs_560x415-130904123556-1024.brandi-glanville-lisa-vanderpump.ls.9413

_____________________________

Wendy Feldman’s Blog trashing Teresa Giudice Blogged

Teresa Giudice’s former Crisis Manager has blogged about the demise of their relationship.  Below are parts of her blog – blogged.  The original full blog is here.

I made the decision to terminate the consulting relationship between Teresa Giudice and myself. This was a decision that was weeks coming and not an easy one.

So you decided to fire her right after the sentencing

Then Wendy goes on to tell us how resourceful and wonderful she is – blah blah blah

In this case, as in many- I also handled all media appearances and oversaw ALL contracts with the aid of the proper lawyers- I build teams.

I’m struggling to understand why this is relevant.  She then goes on to say that it was a big job handling Teresa’s media since she had so many appearances.  I wonder if this is to make sure Teresa had a squeaky clean public image before her sentencing.  I’m not sure if she needed Wendy’s help – she was pretty savvy about media before Wendy entered the picture.

So, in short I inherited a MESS, and what I knew would be a difficult client.

How nice of you to take her on as a client.  I’m sure it had nothing to do with her PAYING you.  Then guess what – the rest of the paragraph was another bunch of self-serving drivel about how great she is, including this sentence “I am well known not as a publicist but as the ultimate protector.”  She then goes on to SLAM Teresa – proving that she really is the ultimate protector – NOT!

I made it very clear to Teresa as recently as yesterday that the only reason I dealt with the various tantrums, missteps and side conversations was for her children.

Again – I’m sure it had nothing to do with her PAYING you.

We both acknowledged this. Yet here we are with a very public battle- various reports have me keeping Teresa FROM her children- I have done the opposite to this moment.

I can’t say I understand or care what this part is about.

She is a good mother and the sole caregiver.

That’s a slam for Juicy wrapped in a compliment for Teresa.

But she needs to get real and humble and honest.

Have you met Teresa?

She goes on to say that Teresa should accept her sentence because she did enter a plea agreement.  That’s easy to say from the outside, but you can’t blame Teresa for trying to find some way out of spending time at camp.

The real reason I am setting the record straight is for the hundreds of clients I have who are inside prison right now and for those who have come out and changed their lives.

I fail to see what they have to gain by you trashing Teresa in public.  Then again she talks about how great she is and how famous her other clients are.

The bottom line is that our prisons and courts are too crowded for sideshows and fictisuous motions based on false promises.

What in the world is she insinuating.  Sing it sister!

My job was to create a strategy that will lead to a reduced sentence, time in a camp and a successful re-entry. That result is now in jeopardy. That is very sad to me.

Let me get this straight.  You think it’s okay to trash Teresa in public, but it’s sad to you that you can’t help her anymore.  I think you need to get your story straight.

The only party that has power over Federal Prison designations is the BOP itself- certainly not me nor a divorce lawyer or lawyers who claim to have other influence.

See how she slipped in divorce lawyer.  Crafty, nasty person.

The words spoken by Teresa in court the day of sentencing were written in collaboration with me as was everything done until the day of sentencing-

So one one hand Teresa didn’t listen to you, and on the other hand you controlled everything.  I guess that means you messed up that paperwork that led to the judge being harsh on Teresa.  Seems fishy that you don’t mention that at all.

Yet once a sentence of probation was not handed down the real entitlement came out and a series of events, schemes and scams have transpired that make collaboration for me impossible and unwanted.

Why?  Because you have integrity?  Surely scheming isn’t beneath you.

And she ends with saying that Teresa will face reality once she surrenders to the Marshalls and gets assigned a terrible facility.  She must be steaming that Teresa was granted her request for Danbury.  It seems like that is the ONLY thing that has gone Teresa’s way since the charges were files.

In conclusion, this woman is so full of herself it’s hard to believe she and her ego could even fit in the same room as Teresa.

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Real Housewives of New Jersey and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

114 Responses to Lisa Vanderpump had a Good Season – No Attacks plus Wendy Feldman’s Blog trashing Teresa Giudice Blogged

Good morning everyone. 🇹🇬🇮🇫🎉🎉🎉🎉 Don’t work to hard. 🙂 Have a great day.

Andy dished in The Dish that they wouldn’t bring Jill back because the cast would mutiny, but there were plans for a cameo last season that fell through, so I believe that means they won’t bring her back as a regular, but are open to her coming in to cause a little trouble.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

“There’s a story in my book [the Andy Cohen Diaries] where I talk about—and no one knows this either—that there was a plan for Jill to come back last season, for one scene…it was my fantasy. And it didn’t work out. It was at the very last minute that it didn’t work out.”

hmmmmm

Oh gosh. It’s sad that every season she tries to get Andy to bring her back. Why doesn’t she have something else to do? Why is she hanging onto this for dear life?

FRIDAY FRIDAY!! Back from the gym-started a biggest loser group with my brothers and sisters since we are all going to Mexico in April-a nice competition to get our asses in gear!!

4. cusi77 says:

Thank you Veena for the Blogs! That Wendy person is a piece of work! She has ZERO ethics!
    I know that she was sentenced to serve for 27 Federal counts back in 2006, she could not pay restitution of the tune of $4.2 Million Dollars she scammed from clients and her own parents… She did her time, so she paid for what she did back in 1998. But what she is doing now bashing a client seems to me that she did learn NOTHING from her own mistakes… Teresa must be very thankful to JZ for recommend Wendy Feldman -NOT!

In a Happy note… Today is my 6th Anniversary of becoming an American Citizen! God Bless America!

Waiting for PP’s Blog in Project Runway Finale!!!!!!!

5. rabblerouser2010R says:

LOL at Lisa Vanderpump saying ‘they left me alone this year’….she is pretending like folks getting hip to her sh!t made her a victim.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I think Brandi made a lot up out of nothing because she thought viewers would like to see the former BFF’s fight. IMHO

• cusi77 says:

I agree with you Veena… Story line since she just had “crickets” going on in her life… JMHO.

Yup she did. The only thing I agreed w/Brandi was that Lisa was wrong for saying to Brandi to congratulate Sheena on her engagement and for Brandi to give Sheena advice. That was stupid and wrong. And maybe when Lisa had dinners she could have told Brandi that Sheena would be working. All the rest Brandi was a big ole idiot.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Powell, this is Brandi. Lisa probably did tell her Sheanna was going to be there.

Yep, Lisa is responsible for her horrible year. She loved and encouraged nasty Brandi and cackled like a hyena when she was attacking Joyce but not so much when she turned on her. Lisa’s lying calculating a** was exposed last season and it’s her fault, nobody else’s. What I can’t believe(or can) is that Vanderliar is STILL playing victim. Unreal

6. chismosa says:

Veena i sent you email from my primary account—

thanks 🙂

7. chismosa says:

Ash—
    re: the brandi thing in the tabloid— i was incorrect– it is not LIFE AND STYLE– it’s InTouch– which is the same family….
    Khloe K was on the cover. I will take a pic of it if you want and i’ll put it here somehow.

All these comparisons of upgrade vs. downgrade
    Jen Aniston/ Angelina
    Leann/ Brandi

blanking on the other two! lol

Did you see the piece on tv about Brad on some show and was asked what happened when he played eyes on Angelina, was it like Rachel and Ross? And the host plays Friends theme song. Brad didn’t say anything for a bit. Sat there. He then spit his gum in the host’s eye and then he said next question. 😱. Wow!! I don’t think anyone’s had the guts to ask him that. 😉

• shamrockblonde says:

wow! – would have loved to see that!! – I don’t care for all three of them, but enough with the past – why not ask him about his movie Fury? which I cannot wait to see! – based on a true story! idiot interviewer!!

• Jules says:

Between two Ferns. On funnyordie.com. Not real interview.

Right. 🙂 Took guts for him to ask about it.

• Boobah says:

Zach Galifianakis! I’ve seen some of his shows. There was one where he and Bradley Cooper get into a fist fight. Funny stuff!!

He and Zach are very very close IRL. I LOOOOVVVVE ZACH.

A great greek guy, good family- very sweet & sensitive IRL.

• Boobah says:

Yeah, he’s cool. I like him. He read he has a VERY bad fear of heights. The scene in Hangover 3 where they hang off the casino was terrifying for him. Poor Zach!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Powell. I just saw the clip and it was for Funny or Die video. The actor, Zach Galifiankis (from The Hangover movies) who with a straight faced asked Brad that. brad spat his gum in his face. Lol

I still have to watch it. Remember, i hardly watch online so i have to sit my as$ down to do that…
        Btw 2 ferns had Obama also i think. He’s had major people on there. He had (m)Aniston on there before, of course she showcases her sparkling quick wit (N-O-T 🙄 )
        Super hysterical. Love ZACH!

8. OneMoreInBoston says:

Very disturbing… coming right out of the “What the F*ck Are They Thinking” file:

convicted of forcing a 8 year old relative of Mama June to perform oral sex…served 10 years for it.

Pedophile.

where is DSS? Child Protective Services?

hello?

Happy Friday my lovies!! – T-Rex – as this is somewhat related to a court case, can you shed any light on it? also – please tell me she is NOT coming back….

Interesting. No one on HWs that’s had bankruptcy or financial issues, fraud of any kind should make any negative comments about anyone else on HWs.
      Well she forgot she was going to be in front of flash photography because she or her makeup artist used HD setting powder and it’s not flattering.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

as much as I love me some crazee- Danielle came off as very petty with that tweet. She could have really used Teresa’s court drama as a PR stunt to show the world how much she has evolved etc…

…oh yeah…but she hasn’t.

I did see the Oprah episode where she claimed that the show made her suicidal and only the thought of her girls kept her from it. Why on God’s green Earth would you want to come back then?

They were horrible to her- the $$$ can’t be worth it.

💰💰💰💰💰 is ALL they care about.

Well, there’s the feeling of schadenfreude as she triumphantly returns to a nice paycheck while the one whose initial claim to fame was calling her a “prostitution whore” while flipping a table is cooling her flats (not heels 😉 ) for the next year or so in a federal prison facility.

And I forgot to add, she needs the $$$ too. Cause the wealthy husband hunt hasn’t worked out very well for her.

• Amber says:

Obviously someone from Giudice’s camp leaked this … oh, that lying liar and convicted felon Teresa is already in scheming mode, trying to manipulate a place at the table after 15 months prison and 2 years house arrest — IMO, that is what she and Dina wanting Danielle back talk is all about.

On the other hand, good for Danielle for the Feds writing off 700k she owes the IRS.

Belated happy birthday mminoc and congrats on the new job. Have a great celebration weekend. 🙂

11. OneMoreInBoston says:

*gasp*

Kelly K. Bensimon @kellybensimon · Oct 22
    I’m a cook, not a chef. 😉 ”yum

no she didn!

wasn’t that the day Bravo announced B. was coming back? aaahh Krazy Koo Koo the gift that keeps giving

• Jules says:

Not even a cook. KooKoo burnt the pancakes when she tried to look mommyish and filmed with her girls at the hampton house.

Yes. LOL who can’t make pancakes? 🙂

• shamrockblonde says:

*raises hand* I burned mine – didn’t know the pan had to greased – when I went to flip them they were stuck and burned….turned off the stove, put the pan in the sink and packed the kids in the car and took them to the diner for breakfast instead…..

when my husband got home my oldest – at the time about 6 – told him that “Mommy washed the pancakes, Daddy!!” –

HA!! At least your honest about it. From what I recall Kelly at first was telling her daughter she knew how to make pancakes. 🙂

In her trying to be slick ways she can’t get over being fired just like JZ. She just doesn’t come out and say the ratings would be higher if she were on, such and such was her replacement, the show was fun when I was on. JZ and Kelly would jump at the chance to be back on.

NO SHE DI—–IN’T!!! (I’m thinking Carrie on S&the City).. so funny!

What is the matter with her? Hysterical!

Hey kelly, get your dog back on the open dishwasher before you start cooking again!!!

—-
      TRex would know— if the place in manhattan is out— where are she & her daughters living?
      Plus house in the hamptons- is that fully out and done and sold???
      Remember her lounging about with her ‘polo’ players?

I still want that clear glass fish vase — where she put her
      J E L L Y B E A N S

12. OneMoreInBoston says:

“TLC has cancelled the series ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ and ended all activities around the series, effective immediately,” they said in a statement Friday to the New York Daily News.”

good- they don’t play. Now where is DSS?

13. chismosa says:

Oh she was RT someone else.
    And those – are they supposed to be brownies ?

• OneMoreInBoston says:

crap- I’m not a twatter- I thought it was from her, but then again she doesn’t have original thoughts so go figure

14. Laineylainey says:

In my trip “report” about SUR I forgot yo add that they bring bread to the table that has black olives naked into them. Deedledeelicious!

Thanks for the great blog!

Was the picture of Mama June a selfie?

17. Sandy Beech (BB) says:

GUESS WHAT? Yesterday was Texas Tart’s BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEXAS TART! I hope you had a great day and are celebrating big time tonight! Woo Hoo! Sorry this Birthday Wish is so late in coming. Wishing you a great year to come TT.

18. Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I wish you the happiest of birthdays Jan. And many thanks for the great job you did keeping our door open in Veena’s absence.

Happy Birthday TT!! 🎉 All your hard work was appreciated! You’re an excellent fort holder downer-if the occasion ever rises again-they should let you be in charge of The Alamo! Lol!

🍸🍷🍻 and drunky 🚬🚬🚬 from Jersey to you!

• looneylucy says:

So great Exit! I agree as a Texan living in the Midwest . Happy Birthday Tartsy. You done did an excellent job keeping everyone together for seven months!

• cusi77 says:

Happy Birthday TT!!!! Thank you for being there for us! Sending you big hugs , sweet Lady!

That drunky 🚬🚬🚬 conversation with you and Jill still makes me laugh!

20. chismosa says:

TT I’m having
    Smoky drinks 🍻🍷🚬🚬🚬🚬 and
    NAKED olives in a dimly lit room JUST FOR YOU.

💖

21. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*
    .:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*
    ♪♫ ★♥♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARTSY!!!!! ♥♥ ★¸.♪♫
    .:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*
    。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*

22. Cityside says:

4 in the morning
    whoa

ok here goes
    Renee Z I did not even recognize her! Like that girl on Dirty Dancing.
    I love, ok not Love love, LVP because she shows me her closets and fabulous house
    and beautiful furniture, etc. What I thought I was getting when I started to watch these shows.

Kim’s back, good lord that is just wrong,
    KC Royals are in the World Series and lead SF two games to one. Go Royals

So sorry to hear about WindyCityWondering. Makes me think of Lynn and Nancy -who would have loved the WSeries in California – Will miss them all,

Cancer is a bitch, and I wanta cut a bitch! Fuck You Cancer!

I hope Teresa and Joe learn their lesson. Not meanie, not jesting, just fact.

Love the new show Jane the Virgin, so far…

I wish someone would bring back Love Boat and Fantasy Island.

I am going to be 60 by the end of the year. I don’t feel like what I thought was 60, but looking forward to retirement and watching the wee one everyday. God I wish Mom’s got a year off when they have a baby, 5 years would be better.

Love youse guys.

Cityside
    @Cardinal Nation
    Go Royals.

23. cityside54 says:

I think I am in Lynnfam jail.

24. OneMoreInBoston says:

sorry you guys but I’m obsessed with the Honey BooBoo saga-

Can I just say that I am TeamChickadee?

She’s calling her mom out on her bullshit, she’s encouraging that her own name be put out there as the one who the molester attacked so that this isn’t covered up.

Brave and badass.

Father of love, hear my prayer.
    Help me to know Your Will
    and to do it with courage and faith.
    Accept my offering of myself,
    all my thoughts, words, deeds, and sufferings.
    May my life be spent giving You glory.
    Give me the strength to follow Your call,
    so that Your Truth may live in my heart
    and bring peace to me and to those I meet,
    for I believe in Your Love.