Dina Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita Take their Fight Public #rhonj

Dina Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita Take their Fight Public

Dina Manzo was on WWHL with Andy Cohen last night.  Andy showed a clip of one of the reunion where Dina talked about her relationship with Chris and Jacqueline.  She said that she kept her mouth shut about the situation until Jacqueline came back on the show (technically Dina came back on the show but that’s splitting hairs).  She said that Chris called her when she separated, and they made plans to meet but that never happened (sort of making it sound like Jac stopped that from happening).  Asked about her relationship with Caroline she said “she’s my sister.”  As for Jacqueline.  “She’s my brother’s wife.”

Jacqueline really came unglued and began tweeting up a storm.  She tweeted the one below to Andy, and he read it on air.

Dina responded with a firm NO, and said, “just because she says it does not make it true.”

At that point Jacqueline claimed it was true because Chris favorited her tweet.  (Does anyone else think Jacqueline had Chris’s phone and favorited her own tweet?

Then were a few more, and a tweet from Dina from after the show.  Jacqueline spent much of her night tweeting or retweeting. At some point Chris probably noticed and took her phone away.

We could argue all day about which one of these ladies is more toxic (insert drunk, crazy psycho) to end that sentence, but at the end of the day it takes both of them acting like this to continue this feud.  There are no winners here – certainly not fans/viewers of the show that have will get to watch this circus play out for another season of housewives.

Oh – and of course it has spread to the next generation.  Ashlee Holmes – Jaq’s daughter – also chimed in last night slapping down people on twitter:

(PS – HH isn’t feeling great, so the NJ recap is delayed – and no – it didn’t make her sick.)

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey, Watch What Happens Live and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

138 Responses to Dina Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita Take their Fight Public #rhonj

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. It’s chilly but will warm up later and tomorrow 80 degrees? 🙂 Have a great day.

If Dina wants to see/speak w/her bro then do it. She doesn’t have to look Jacs way. She does not have to like Jac. They all need to get over it and move forward. It’s stupid.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Good morning.

Perhaps this is one of the problems “Chris had enough&gave up trying2have a relationship w/ @dinamanzo .She has hurt him too much.She’s got2make the move. He’ll be here.(w/ME)” the w/ME speaks volumes. Is she saying that she’s have to be there if they saw each other, or that he isn’t going to leave her – either way, it comes off as strange and insecure.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Veena. That part did it for me. Jac has issues and should really try to avoid twitter.
        Each time she inserts herself in this feud (even though it involves her) it makes it impossible for Chris and Dina to make up. Dina needs to make up with her brother first, and then Jac.

Jac, just STFU!

I think she means they are united. They’re strong no matter what.

• shamrockblonde says:

yep – that last w ME screams “he loves me better than you!! nah nah!” but – Dina can make arrangements to see her brother whenever she wishes – is he too henpecked to go and sit down with her? I just don’t get that whole family –

• austin1963 says:

That’s exactly why this will never be resolved – unless Jacqueline backs the hell off. She doesn’t need to be there. I never got along with my one SIL – I just avoided her, and do to this day. It’s not that hard. My husband sees her without me for the most part, and it seems to work out fine. Jac is just insanely insecure – and just plain insane.

3. Good morning everyone! Back from San Diego. Lovely weekend. High 88 today. Back into the 90’s for Halloween. I tried to watch WWHL and I just felt sorry of Mark C. I think he was a last minute “stand in” as a favor to Andy. Dina and Jac both need to see a shrink. I am just so over the NJ group. They are all messed up.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Mark is such a good sport, but you could tell he didn’t want to make fun of Joe Giudice or even be there.

Glad you are having good weather. It’s been cold and rainy since I got home. Brrrr.

4. chismosa says:

Feel better HH!!!

Did anyone else think Dina’s hair looked very off color wise on WWH? Like – brassy or something??? Not great.
    And her skirt or whatever she was wearing – looked like palazzo pants? Is this 1988 again?

Reading now …..
    Happy Monday all —-

👵

• Veena (NMD) says:

I thought she dressed matronly – I was surprised she won the sexy housewife poll.

• Kansas Girl says:

I thought she was going for a classy, down-played look. I haven’t seen a belted blouse in ages, but she looked sleek and not over done. The antithesis of the NJ gang. And the shots of her at the reunion, the hair in particular, she has years of dressing matronly to make up for that.

She looked different to me too, I didn’t even recognize her when the show was opening.

• Thanks! I’m feeling better today! I watched the episode this am & have to say that it might have made me sick, if I hadn’t already been, lol.

I really like Mark C! He is funny every time he’s on. His show is available on Amazon Prime as of this weekend I think – I like the show and will be watching season 2!

I watched this video. Kelley sums up her Survivor experience.

6. I Need A Life! says:

Good morning. I actually liked Amber last night. It looked like Theresa was having fun with her as well. This is what happens when mom leaves the kids for the first time! I have no excuse for not working out. If she goes to the gym while undergoing chemo, I’m just lazy.

But I agree with all of you regarding the twins. Attention seekers are a bore. And is it true that slots are for old ladies? Damn….I LOVE slots. Always have. My friend has a jackpot ringtone on her phone when her husband calls. So sweet.

I actually don’t mind Amber either, I can’t stand the twins, they seem to have to be the center of attention all the time. I have a feeling they come on like gangbusters and just take over when they are around and most likely gang up on someone if they’re having problems with them. I think this is what they are doing to Amber.

• cusi77 says:

ITA!

7. rabblerouser2010R says:

I am sorry to read HH isn’t feeling well.

I actually mostly believe Jac in this scenario in regards to Chris reaching out to her and wanting to meet. As much as Jac is a loon…Dina is a total brat who likes to poke and poke and poke…then act like the wounded zen dove.

I can see Chris reaching out to her too, he seems like the type that would do that.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I can see Chris calling Dina, trying to talk, and then having Jacqueline being bitchy in the background. Or Chris arranging a meeting with Dina, and Wacky Jacky ruining it with an “emergency.” No wonder she gets along with Melissa.

• austin1963 says:

That’s how I see it, Rebecca. There is likely more than enough blame to go around between the siblings, but they can’t work it out unless Jac shuts up.

ZEN DOVE …..

Love !!!!
      🙏🐦

8. 2Stupid says:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. God spared me Saturday for my birthday, but yesterday I woke up with the sniffles, tight chest and watery eys. After some Alka Seltzer cold medicine all day, I was able to come to work. Living in the south, they do everything in Oct and Nov, when it finally gets tolerable. We have something going on every weekend and almost every week night. No time for Mommy to be down. On top of that, I have jurry duty next week. I re-scheduled twice and they said to re-schedule again, I would have to speak with the judge. My work will just have to do w/out me next week. Have a great day everyone!!!!

2Stupid I am sorry if I may have neglected to wish you a happy day.

Hope you feel better and happy belated 🎊🎊🎉🎉

I’m glad you enjoyed your BD. I hope you’re feeling better.

Can we make you a strong rum cake so you can get some sleep? Sorry I missed your bday. Having the crazies over here these days.

Happy Belated!

9. plainviewsue says:

Oh crap. I wrote the longest post & it didn’t post. Damn it!!

10. plainviewsue says:

Basically, I wrote Jac is wac. Kathy is vile.

So what Chris favorited Jacs tweet. Dina said they spoke but never met up. A tweet doesn’t verify they met. Let me stop trying to rarationalize Jac before I get a headache. ⚡😱⚡

• boston02127 says:

Chris was probably sleeping and Jac fav’d her own tweet with his phone. I’m betting it’s not the first time either.

Feel better HH.

Thanks for the great blog!

O/T question. Last night I saw that show 30 Day Fiance announced. It made me think of Joe and Teresa. With questions about him being deported after he serves his jail sentence, is he safe not to be deported because he has been married to T for so long?

Good question but I think although someone is married to a US citizen if they commit certain crimes the gov’t can still deport them after they’ve served their time.

I think the gov’t won’t even bother. They want their dough and if Joe is deported Tre is going w/him and the gov’t can kiss the money owed goodbye.

We need TREx on this …….
        ☝️📞📠🔎📑

• I Need A Life! says:

Why do we assume he’s being deported to Italy? He could go to Canada, right? Puts him closer to the family.

To mm in oc: I’m so happy to read that you found a job. I was gone most of the summer trying to get my son recruited in college baseball. I read about your job loss and worries way back then. To think you went through the summer with that monkey on your back must have been such a mental drain. Peace.

I hope they don’t do that to them. My feeling is there are a lot worse people here they should be worrying about than him, yea he’s a crook but a lot of others have done a lot worse than him and are still here.

• Cartwheels says:

I think at this point the government already knows that Teresa is not ever going to pay anything back, after several years and a good amount of income they had only paid 7,500 of their 13M debt, that doesn’t show any real intent to make ammends with the government or their creditors. so my bet is that there will be deportation process, whether it ends up in deportation really is up to Joe and Teresa, if Joe wants to stay then he has everything in his power to make his case, he could become the poster child for a wonderful dad durinbg Teresa’s encarcelation, he can prove that he cpontinued with the girls activities, that he has attended his AA treatment and that he has remained clean and sober, in jail he can have perfect behavior. Teresa when she gets out of jail can work her behind off and this time make a real attempt to pay off her debt, downsize and keep on working on her business ventures but this time honestly and paying her taxes religiously. I think that if they show good faith and prove to the government that they have learned their lesson, the government probably will be lenient with Joe and will allow him to stay for the sake of his kids.
        So far he hasn’t given any sign that he minds to be deported and has even said that being deported would not be all that bad so I am not sure he even wants to stay. Matter of fact I am not sure he will ever complete his time in jail. The closer that time gets for him the more he becomes a fly risk. Just MO.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

well- Teresa did pay 200K what? last week? so maybe the Gov’t will let him stay- although the judge forced them to keep the $$$ separate so then again maybe not…

Why am I having flashbacks to OJ in the white Bronco?

• Cartwheels says:

Teresa paid 200k or her ass would have been in contempt to court, but the money she owes her creditors, the money that she obtain with illegal loans from those 13M she has only paid 7.5K, all this while having all kinds of income from Bravo, products and book advances. Now that the businesses are dropping her do you think she will pay anything at all, when she had the money and the opportunity to show good faith and willingness to pay what did they do? They filed bankruptcy , so I have a pretty good hunch that Teresa is in. I kind of hurry to pay any of her debt back.

Actually, that 7.5 was for the court. All the costs associated with investigating the bankruptcy etc. it wasn’t towards any of the debt. Here in NJ-it’s the creditors responsibility to come after the debtor. Federal or state court has nothing to do with that once it’s withdrawn or denied. Her creditors will have to get civil court orders to get their money.

They would have to do some serious downsizing with their lifestyle. Like losing the Escalade and Maserati and getting a used Town & Country and Corolla. Having an “Estate Sale” or three. Do they NEED a McMansion AND a beach house to survive? Et cetera.

LOL at OJ. Can you imagine Joe like that?
            🚙 💭💭💭💭💭💭💭 down the road. 😉

Yo Manzo/Laurita families!!! It’s time to grow up and quit this infantile fighting – on TV no less! No one in this fight is without some kind of guilt. Admit it, put it behind you and move on pledging to never speak of it again.

Tearing a family apart like this is the most stupid thing I’ve ever seen. And I should know. I went though it with my sister and her husband. They asked for a loan from me and my husband (our wedding money no less) and never paid it all back, all the while making us feel like we did something wrong.

But, being the better person, I had to decide what’s more important – the money or my family. I took the high road and we are one big, happy family once again! It’s just not worth it. Nieces and nephews are missing out on relationships with their aunts and uncles. You will never get this time back.

15. chismosa says:

Has she taken back other things she said recently ????

❄️❄️👑💩

• OneMoreInBoston says:

hmmm… by saying she’s never met Nicholas and never ever will, she’s revealing an even pettier side to herself than I thought possible.

well- she’s honest?

f’cked up fambly

That’s sad. He’s her little nephew.

I am sure around the time his dx Dina was making tweets about “Karma”.

Sorry but Dina is a foul bratty bitch and f@ck her. Seriously, the balls on that bitch trying to say that Jac open the door by coming back on the show….really Zen dove……the show that Jac has always been on and that you ran away from.

16. chismosa says:

S H E’s B A C K ….. !?????? 😳

She is NOT back on RHNY! This Mole person, from what i have been told, IS the same person that used to claim they were at reunions and tweeting that they were there, when they were lying their butts off. TheLUNATIC may show up on MDL, or some other Bravo program, that Mz Andy doesn’t have anything to do with, but she is OFF HWives, Mz Andy has made that perfectly clear. Some real shenanigans went on with that whole last interview, which she taped without permission and without anyone known, and SHE LIED to producers in California, she also used Mz Andy’s name and such WITHOUT his permission! Mz Andy put a kibosh on all of that and when TheLunatic was in LA she didn’t get to see any of the folks she twatted she would be meeting with, after Mz Andy got a hold of them! There is still BAD BLOOD between them and as long as MzAndy is handling the Hwives franchises she will not be on them. This is really the only Bravo shows he has control over, so again she may get to be on other programs just not the HoWives.

You know what you’re getting when you’re dealing with Dina. You’ll know if she doesn’t like you-she’ll tell you, she’ll avoid you and it’s done. It’s very cut and dry.

With Jac-it’s drama. She’s emotionally, I hate to say unstable, but she’s all over the place. From the very first episode-her and Ashlee were on Twitter, making digs. We’ve all seen jacs behavior on the show and online-even with her own daughter. There’s something not right with her.

Jac to me is scary, she takes phone calls, saves texts, spills private information in public. She’s very vengeful. She is not someone you can trust. I think the term I used once to describe her before was “emotional vampire”.

With Chris and Dina-I feel like they’d have to go behind Jacs back to work things out. Same with Caroline. Jac makes everything about her and I think that’s why the siblings can’t it together. The 3 of them need to heal alone first. Work out their issues first, a big issue, most likely, being Jac. I know a lot of people don’t like dina-but up until recently, she’s kept quiet. Jac (and Ashlee) always fire the first shots. This is their game. Fire the first shot-hope for a reaction and then hit below the belt. Jac invites drama into her life. When someone doesn’t give her a reaction, like teresa, she keeps going and going. Jac is salivating at the chance to spill Dina’s secrets. And for what? To humiliate someone? Publicly, some people will love it, which is what’s she’s banking on. Privately? She’s destroying a family member. When this show BS is over and everyone forgets her name-she’ll be left with all the damage.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Exit! High five to everything you just said. Jac scares me period. I wonder if she’s going to show the texts she was referring to last night ? Smh
      I wish she had someone in her family tell her to stop what she’s doing and get help. I think they’re afraid of her too. I won’t say what I’m thinking right now.. But I don’t see her as a role model for anything. Jmho

You’d think Chris would tell her to STFU. It is his family and his wife, he needs to man up.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I think Chris thinks she’s unstable and may try something crazy. Maybe she’s got dirt on him too?!

Does anyone know exactly what the problem is? Is it the stuff with her daughter in the beginning or is it that they stayed on the show when she left? I do agree she has not commented on it really all these years and for that matter Carolynn hasn’t either really. I think wacky jacky is looking for a reason to comment. I’m surprised Ashley hasn’t put it out there, she probably knows.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Also, it could be about Jac sending info to different tabloids about her charity- real or not.

• I think the initial bad blood initially came from Chris being engaged to Dina’s best friend and Chris broke off the engagement due to Jacqueline getting pregnant.
        Jacqueline joined the family and there have been problems ever since. I remember that first Ladybug event that was filmed on S1. Jacqueline was so critical of it and critical of Dina putting them to work.
        Teresa choosing Dina as Audriana’s god mother was a problem on S2.
        Next we have Jacqueline is blabbing about all the discrepancies on the Ladybug charity donation to any blogger that would listen.
        Jacqueline is unstable. Dina I am sure can be a bitch but Jacqueline is really crazy.

Why would Wack care if TRE was chosen as godmother? It’s up to TRE – and TRE and ZenDove™ knew eachother muuuuuch longer than Jacq knew Tre, right ?
          (Sorry if I’m wrong)

The rest of it I totally think is right on, from what we’ve all discussed here……

• plainviewsue says:

I agree with everything you wrote. Amen to that!!!!!

• cusi77 says:

Have five for that, sister! I am under the impression that Chris is a mature man, kind, basically a good human being… then I remember he is married to Jax … (Not to mention all his $$$$$ Issues as well!).

• Time to get a poll going on when Chris leaves this crazy person. I believe he is only with Jac for his sons. Once the settlement is paid to the creditors on the bankruptcy Chris is gone, gone, gone.

• Cartwheels says:

I agree, Dina is a bitch but at least with her you know where you stand, a distant and cordial agreement of non-existance will do, Jac however is a drama queen and she will just not have it, she probably cried and rehases the same crap over and over to emotionally balckmail her husband into taking her side, no wonder Jac and Melissa become so friendly so quick, they are both kindred spirits and recognized the same manipulatory antics on each other.

Exit you’re right she’s an emotional vampire. That’s why I said earlier that her comment that she’s w/Chris is saying They’re a United front. Chris backs Jac up no matter what. And he can’t control her childish behavior. He sits back and let’s it all unfold.

• austin1963 says:

True that – all of it.

Does anybody knows if JacDaniels gets along with her mother-in-law?

19. chismosa says:

I have a post in moderation. About a certain someone’s potential return. Lol

Help!

20. I Need A Life! says:

Too bad this reunion is in 3 parts. Is that right? I’d love to know what Jim M. says to Theresa that causes her to turn from him and say, “I know who to call to dance on my grave.” Why he got to be so cruel?

21. I posted my first blog on wordpress, it is life stuff. If you click on my highlighted name it will take you there. It was really hard to get the spacing right. Props to Veena and Jan and MTH for doing it all this time!!!! I think it only took me 17 times, and it still isn’t exactly how I wanted it but I give up, lol!!!!

OMIB, I don’t think Amber is that naive. I mean she got a Masters in Bio-Behavioral Studies/Exercise Physiology from Columbia University. How did she get accepted and graduated from an Ivy League school?

• OneMoreInBoston says:

I live in a city with Harvard and MIT and based on my observations? Smart and naive are two totally different things.

She may be book smart- but no way is she street smart. IMHO- she seems really sheltered and unsophisticated.

* shrug*

I could be totally wrong too- won’t be the first or last time- lol

just my take on her so far

I think she plays the naive card. She is/was Melissa’s friend after all. I will grant you she’s likable at times. I just get this vibe from her that she’s hiding her true self.
        You are correct book smart vs street smart. I just think she’s both but pretends she’s not street smart.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Because her true self is a Russian hooker named Alana?

jk!

You could be right- I don’t really pay attention when she comes on- lol- usually use that time as my bathroom break

• austin1963 says:

I mute the scenes with her and her scumbag husband. I don’t care how much they’re lovey-dovey for each other, I can’t stand either one.

Judge Esther Salas was appointed to the bench by President Obama and assumed office on June 14, 2011.

*I wikied that info.

24. chismosa says:

Yo where’s my A S H at ????

Must be at the gym or on a MUD run with “but I’m pretty”

🎾🏀🏈🚵🏇🏊

I don’t know why every time I read Jac’s Wack, The Aflack duck comes to mind and I read it like the duck in the commercial: Jaaac’s Wack

26. I didn’t know I had to change the setting to approve comments, sorry!!

27. Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Am I hallucinating? I think I saw Jill Z and Bobby in the audience at DWTS. My eyes…

• Cartwheels says:

LOL , does that appearance qualifies as her appearance on another network? I am LMAO. Sorry , just read Chismosa’s post and then yours so I figured this was one of her moves to remain on the spot.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

It qualifies, in her mind anyway lol.

I don’t believe Dina on this. Her denial of the tweet was weak–sort of laughing and repeating a lame line from other HW’s and nervously playing with her hair. Come on, if she wanted to see Chris, she would. And, I don’t believe her suggestion that somehow Jac was responsible for her not meeting Chris. Chris wouldn’t let his wife get in the way if he wanted to see his sister. Chris is far from being a pushover to Jac from what I’ve seen. Chris sure didn’t listen to his wife when it came Ashley. Didn’t he get her that car over Jac’s strong objections? I would have thought both sides had points but with her imagining funerals, I think Dina is a really nasty person-a whole other level and can see her refusing to see her brother and falsely blaming Jac.

I looked to and I think it was her to.

28. MelTheHound says:

Oh and I still have our text messages that I can show you

Then put up or shut the fuck up