Open Blog Day

I am working on a blog that will be epic.

The research involves binge watching “Orange is the New Black”

‘Nuff said.

You are on your own today. Have fun!

Veena

TeresaOrange10.18

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

122 Responses to Open Blog Day

1. OMG! I am binge watching the same! I just watched Valentine’s Day in Season 2!

• Veena (NMD) says:

Maybe we can collaborate on an epic blog – once we finish watching the series and doing our very important research.

• I’m in…I watch and try to figure out what Tre will be doing while in the pokey. I have a feeling she is TERRIFIED of living with “dirty” and “unclean” people. I can’t imagine her having to use a communal shower or a toilet without a door! Princess is in for a very rude awakening!

2. cusi77 says:

Good morning Everyone!

Salivating to read your new Blog, Veena Cherie!

I catched a big cold… I will drink one warm glass of water with a Tablespoon of Apple vinegar… I’m done with medicines by now…

Happy Hump Day! The temperatures have taken a slight drop here in Huskerland. I had to wear my woolies to bed last night, but I refuse to shut my windows! I did have to scrape ice off the windshield this morning. Looks like I will have to start garage parking again.

4. T-Rex says:

Again had to post this since my little niece and nephew have been playing this for me pretty much non-stop!!!

Sandy Beech (BB) ~~~~~Congratulations!

Why women have handbags.

Because they’re pretty? 😉

• OneMoreInBoston says:

ROFL!!! He put it all on the wrong side- 😉

• I Need A Life! says:

Thanks for the laugh, Boston. Did those of you who watched Good Wife catch the Vera Bradley tote/bag that the fabulous Elizabeth character uses in court? I have the same tote, and I’m too embarrassed to use it for “sophisticated” meetings. It happens to be the best for carrying your computer and accessories, but everyone pegs you as the “suburban mom.”

Funny, and then we just got an alert that two women stole 4500 worth of designer handbags from the mall by our offices, they must have seen this video and needed handbags!

Hellllllooooooo! 🙂

Nuf said NMD. 😉

Did anyone watch The Great American Fright Fight? Soooo good. Contestants decorated their homes for Halloween. The winners were a husband and wife that are setting designers in Hollywood. Yeah they had an edge but they had great competition

I saw the first 15 min. Powell, and I think I saw the one with the set designers… They put up a false façade over the front of their home, and had motion detectors.. it was Great!

Ladebra and Orson I learned how a bill becomes a law from School House Rock. 🙂

• SoutheastVA says:

I think everyone in my generation did. I posted on the last blog that I bought the entire Schoolhouse Rock DVD collection for my children. My husband and I felt that we just had to pass them on. The how a bill becomes a law really stuck with my youngest son and he’s fascinated with government and how to govern. He’s running for Junior Class President right now.

Isn’t that great! “I’m Just a Bill” was my favorite (and you can tell stuck with me!) But I really liked all the Schoolhouse Rock ones… so much I confused it with Reading is FUNdamental.. but that reflects on my memory and not School House Rock!!

• SoutheastVA says:

For some reason I liked “3 is the magic number” as well. I used to think that it was so cute that “a man and a woman had a little baby….they had 3 in the family” Plus, I learned my 3 multipliers. Schoolhouse is the most. That was the best way to spend Saturday mornings….cereal, juice, cartoons and Schoolhouse Rock. The main TV channels don’t even show cartoons on Saturday mornings now. Sad.

Right now the kidlets(niece and nephew) are hooked on Conjunction Junction what’s your Function and the Tea Party!

• sparklemuffy says:

I can still recite the preamble to the Constitution. I am going to buy them for my grandkids— good to know!

12. My new gravatar sums it up. If you would like to join me, bring snacks!!!

13. I Need A Life! says:

Veena, I should start watching that Orange series. However, I read that there’s no guarantee that Tre is going there. The only victory last week is that Tre was able to SUBMIT her request that she would prefer to go. Am I confused?

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I thought the judge granted her request.

That’s what I thought too.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

no the judge has nothing to do with where she’s assigned- it’s determined by the Bureau of Prisons (BOP)

Teresa was given her Inmate # and assigned to FCI -Danbury last week. That’s where OITNB is

She tried to petition the judge to serve part of her sentence in a half way house but was denied because she was too late, she was supposed to have requested that before her sentencing date on 10/2- her attorney said she would’ve requested it if she knew it was an option. (ummm say what? why didn’t you tell her?)

At least that’s how I understand it… someone will be along shortly to set me straight if I am wrong- lol

We’re so confused. 🙂 I thought the judge approved it to recommend it to the BOP. The gov’t didn’t have a problem with it and That the BOP makes the decision.

14. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Ok, back to the Bold and the Beautiful….

Did that skanky bitch steal Rick’s wedding ring?

Oh lordy don’t tell me Rick I’d leaving Caroline? That DAMN Mya. Rick’s not going back to that wanna be social climber to be a Forrester. Grrrr. 😦

Eric named douchebag NewRidge the new CEO and Maya blurted out the Caroline and douchebag NewRidge were having an affair. She followed him up to the cabin, he got drunk, and voila. Now watch – she’s gonna pretend to be pregnant to trick him into marrying her.

15. Austin says:

While watching OITNB on Netflix may be entertaining, it is not very much like the actual experience of Piper Kerman, per her memoir of the same title. If you want to know what Teresa should expect, read the memoir, not watch the show.

16. Itsnotreality says:

Hey everyone so is anybody watching,”How to get away with murder”? I have watched all the episodes and really want to like it because of Viola Davis but there is just something off about it to me. Do you guys like it?

Bruce Jenner Smokes a Cigarette, Gets Bright Red Manicure on His 65th Birthday

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

• OneMoreInBoston says:

IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

I don’t think Bruce is “transitioning” as the media likes to interpret what he’s been doing but if he is whatever. IMO I think he feels so free of Kris not telling him what to do,wear eat,sleep, etc etc that he’s just doing whatever the hell he wants to do. The media is reporting he’s dating one of Kris’ GFs. If true I think it’s kinda crappy for her GF to date him. IDK if Kris said it’s ok. IMO you just don’t date your friends ex. No ifs, ands, or buts. I feel it’s the GF code.

18. chismosa says:

BB congrats on Harper.
    I read that so quickly it looked like it said 100oz. LOL

Many congrats to your family ❤

19. chismosa says:

Princess P- I have your “Blog” opened to read on my phone but I’ve been doing nonstop help and work for my friend who is looking for her next dog.
    I’m wiped out. 😅
    I even had a 12 page post to ask the dog people here (not JILL 😆) for advice and help …. Was going to post on the other help and prayers page

So …. All to say I WILL GET TO YOUR BLOG AND HOPE YOURE FEELING BETTER
    ❤ ⭐
    🌯
    👑👑

Seriously Felicia-you had to blow up my spot on the dog thing!?!?!? I can’t help the fact that I do not ❤️❤️❤️ Dogs!!! (Everyone knows this already!!7
      Sadly Maggie is following in my footsteps-she terrified of all dogs-I’m trying to get her past it but her fear is REAL!!

20. chismosa says:

Hmmm. We shall see what that means. I say put it out of its misery and pull the plug.

I hope Andy means he’s bringing new blood. Do not bring back Jaaaac Waaaac, Bitter Clown, Frog Eyes or Amber and Twins.

21. chismosa says:

Hey – for any Million Dollar Listing watchers – I gave up after the season premiere. Though I do love Josh Flagg

Tonight it is his grandmother passing away, so I’m recording.
    My question is— has he broken up with his partner ?
    I feel like when he was on WWH he was “single”.
    Tonight they show Colton. Just wondering if anyone knew.

I watched last week epi and they were still together. In fact Colton is renovating Josh’s parents home so that they can sell it.

I swear I saw that hottie dentist was supposed to be on this season. Where’s Dr Sam?

Bethenny is going to he on Extra at 7 est w/Mario Lopez

23. OneMoreInBoston says:

So now this Wendy Feldman character is saying that Teresa physically attacked her and *that’s* why she “fired” her.

bitch puh-leeze- where is the police report?

I think Wendy Feldman may be a little koko for cocoa puffs.

Koko? Kookoo? Coocoo? Where’s that dictionary?

• OneMoreInBoston says:

did you put the “dick” in dictionary?

• I Need A Life! says:

I believe she did push her. From what I’ve heard from this slob Wendy’s mouth, I would have pushed her myself. Go Tre…Go Tre…
          Where’s the book, Wendy? Any “blind” crap about Tre that we hear out there is coming from Wendy’s mouth.
          Geesh.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

well- Teresa does have that history of “the Push”. She did it to Andy- she flipped the table- she chased Danielle through the country club- on one of the reunions WackyJackie said that her and Juicy beat each other up all the time-so yeah I can see it happening.

but if anybody ever put their hands on me- there will be a police report- after all, she’s claiming there were witnesses.

To me? no police report=no evidence and it’s just he said/she said

She has been known to get aggressive, so I’m not denying it happened-but it seems like Wendy was pushed aside and didn’t like it. So now she’s retaliating. Just because she has the job she has, doesn’t make her mentally stable! A good PR person parts ways with a client and says nothing, good or bad. It’s like she’s her own worst referral!

• I Need A Life! says:

She’s a felon. A police report means more trouble for her.

An article I read said that the “assault” took place at a meeting with T and her lawyers a couple of days before her sentencing when Wendy told T that there was a very good chance that she’d have to spend some time behind bars. Which was something the Queen of Denial did not want to hear. And I can easily imagine T getting violent with Wendy at that news.

The Toys R Us and Target Christmas toy books arrived in the mail today. Awesome. (Sarcasm)

Celebrity Apprentice with Brandi Glanville & Kenya Moore will be announced by NBC next week. Will air in January.

Brandi is going to be on Steve Harvey today-they play a dating game and Brandi talks about the housewives-I saw a clip and she is still annoying as hell!!!

Good morning everyone. Watching GMA and Ginger says its going to be an unusually cold Halloween. 😩 🌀❄Just when it’s been so nice.
    Looking forward to reading NMDs OITNB. Have a great day. 🙂